Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-20, 14:22
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,056 Times in 5,479 Posts
Girl Re: It couldn´t go on like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hope the father wins this time!
Maybe you underestimate a determined and angry woman - especially if it is the wife?
Old 22-Dec-20, 14:30
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: It couldn´t go on like that

hope,the father loses ,brutaly and without mercy. He call his son for help,but he can't. He is trapped in a schoolgirlpin by his stepsister.....
ohhh yes, a dream for the continue,only.
The Following User Says Thank You to bestmixedcatcher For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 18:05
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: It couldn´t go on like that

It couldn´t go on like that, part six

If he wanted to have a realistic chance against his little stepsister, Dieter knew he had to surprise the brat. That should be makeable. Claudia had a lot to offer in wrestling, but in terms of intelligence? She wasn't the brightest candle on the cake, as her more than mediocre school grades testified.

Dieter tried to irritate Claudia. "Stupid snipe!" He gasped.

"You dare to call me that?" Hissed Claudia and jumped forward. Dieter dodged, hugged Claudia's hips and thundered the girl heavily on the hard floor. Claudia groaned and doubled over. Now or never, thought Dieter and plopped his body on the girl's belly. His attack worked out. The air escaped from Claudia's mouth like from a pecked bicycle tire.

"Never use the schoolboy pin when really trying to win!" His father had warned him, but the prospect was too tempting. Determined Dieter sat down on the abdomen of his opponent, grabbed her wrists and pressed them over her head on the parquet.

"Got you, you beast!", Dieter triumphed and pressed his thighs against Claudia's ribs with relish.

"Got you, my love!" He heard a second later from the next room. Dieter couldn't help but grin. So his father also prevailed against Trauti; how could it have been otherwise? The two women would learn the hard way who was wearing the pants in this household.

"Are you sitting well?" Suddenly asked Claudia. Irritated, Dieter stared at his stepsister. The unexpected question robbed him of concentration for a second. Claudia used her chance and reared up like a steel spring. You idiot, Dieter scolded himself as he took off from Claudia. "Ouch!" He heard from the next room during his short flight, spoken out by a male throat. Obviously his father also got into trouble. Like father, like son.

Dieter couldn't have helped him even if he had wanted to; he had his own tussle to fight. As he had learned from his father, he skillfully cushioned his fall with his hands and turned his head. And was knocked over by Claudia, who was leaning towards him. The little brat was fast and aggressive as a wild cat, Dieter thought as he hit the ground hard with his shoulders. Claudia lost no time. Determined, she wrapped her slim arms around his neck and pressed her hips against his chin.

"Are you giving up?" Asked Trauti in the next room.

Claudia grinned at Dieter. "I was just about to ask you that too ..."

Could it be possible? Dieter asked himself. Had Trauti and Claudia really turned the tide within a few seconds and overwhelmed their male opponents? Like father, like son?

Anyhow, he didn't want to give up that easily. Dieter twisted back and forth, but Claudia's grip was rock solid. Wherever Dieter went, her girl's body followed him and nailed him to the floor. His stepsister knew what she had to do in a clinch, Dieter registered, as Claudia imperceptibly increased her pressure. She looked questioningly at Dieter's face.

"Last chance, darling: If you don't give up now, it will end ugly! For you!" Warned Trauti in the next room.

"Never!", Dieter's father countered, "You won´t beat me!"

"Never!", Dieter hissed, "You won´t beat me!"

"I was hoping you would say that," Claudia grinned and slided with her abdomen over Dieter's stomach, "I've always wanted to try this grip ..." What was the beast up to do with him, Dieter asked himself. Hopefully she tries the schoolboy pin; his father had shown him how he could break it, and as light as Claudia was it shouldn't be difficult for him to push the girl up and free himself.

But Claudia had other plans. Nestled close to Dieter, she pushed herself up on him, inch by inch. Her small, firm breasts approached Dieter's cheeks. She won't... not the breast smotherer, thought Dieter. Please do not! It was the only hold his father hadn´t practised with him, for obvious reasons.

"Help!", Came the horrified scream of his father from the next room. Dieter would have liked to stand by him, but he had enough to do taking care of himself. "I'm giving up!" He wanted to scream. Claudia's body robbed him of the air it needed to speak out.

Dieter threw his head to the side. The crack in the door gave him a view of the fight in the next room. His father wanted to show Trauti who in the family wears the pants; there was only one person there doing it, and it was not the male one. Trauti had fixed his father securely with her legs. Her right hand reached down where it hurt a man the most. She had a firm grip, as Dieter remembered.

“Interesting perspective, brother, isn't it? Don't worry, I have other intentions with you! “, Heard Dieter Claudia's voice. With her arms she pressed his arms against his sides and pressed her breasts tightly over Dieter's mouth and nose.

Dieter was completely helpless,and worst of all, he couldn't breathe. Desperate, he reared up, but his little opponent pressed herself down on him as if she was riding a wild mustang. It really happened! His teenage stepsister defeated him, the grown man - with a Breast Smotherer!

Darkness fell down on Dieter as he writhed and twitched. Fate shouldn´t allow that happening to him! That couldn't be the end! It could not go on like that!

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn03.jpg (366.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn04.jpg (422.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn05.jpg (415.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn021.jpg (270.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn07.jpg (502.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn08.jpg (832.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn06.jpg (475.0 KB, 49 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-20, 04:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enozama [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dieter threw his head to the side. The crack in the door gave him a view of the fight in the next room. His father wanted to show Trauti who in the family wears the pants; there was only one person there doing it, and it was not the male one. Trauti had fixed his father securely with her legs. Her right hand reached down where it hurt a man the most. She had a firm grip, as Dieter remembered.

“Interesting perspective, brother, isn't it? Don't worry, I have other intentions with you! “
P.S. That´s what Dieter saw....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TraVaEn01.jpg (449.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg TraVaEn02.jpg (941.5 KB, 68 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-21, 03:16
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: It couldn´t go on like that

It couldn´t go on like that, part seven

Man versus woman, husband versus wife, middle-class smartie versus red-light-vulgar slut - the winter garden, covered with a wrestling mat Dieter had organised, offered a perfect surrounding for the upcoming show-down.

Dieter looked at Trauti, and what a sight it was! With her hands on her hips and legs apart, his stepmother stood in front of his father. "Come on, wanker, get your ass kicked! To challenge me – how could you dare! Man, I'm looking forward to what I'll do with you when I have got you by your balls again - do you remember? "

Dieter did and swallowed. How Trauti and Claudia treated his father and him in the last three months, how the females humiliated them, made their family life suffer massively - at least observed from a male perspective. Trauti almost routinely reminded his father of her dominant victory with poisoned remarks and upsetting hints. Claudia diligently gave Dieter orders and let him do her household chores. Sometimes he felt degraded to a slave who had to do the washing up and take away the garbage. If he started to object, his stepsister twitched her biceps and swung out to strike, and Dieter fell silent.

Dieter's father wanted to end this spook, as he called it. "It can not go on like this! I'm almost thinking of divorce! We have to put the women in their place! ” Since then, for three months Dieter and his father had lifted weights like crazy, trained speed and balance and practiced wrestling throws and holds. At the end of this extremely exhausting and painful time this torture seemed to have paid off: Dieter found himself in the shape of his life - which didn't mean much for a weary bookworm like him - and his father felt as fit as he had not felt for the last twenty years; that in turn was quite a statement. With a feeling of being a strong man again he demanded revenge from his wife. Trauti didn't hesitate for a second.

Would his father's fighting skills be enough to defeat Trauti? Dieter hoped so; he wasn't sure. He remembered Trauti's demonstration of feminine strength all too well. Wrapping her legs around his father's right arm, grabbing his left wrist with her left hand, and degrading his genitals to a toy of her right one, his stepmother had demonstrated total superiority to the two men. Under other circumstances Dieter would have fooled his father with this story, but the situation was too serious for that; besides, he hadn't exactly smeared himself with fame, having been defeated with the Breast Smotherer by his little stepsister.

By stepping onto the fighting field again, Dieter's father showed courage - in contrast to him. Dieter's mother, the prototype of the well-educated daughter from a good family and, as an empathic, warm-hearted female, appearing to be the total counterpart to the vulgar Trauti, had raised Dieter to be a coward. “Never defend yourself if someone wants to force you into a physical confrontation”, she had always preached, “it is better to run away or to give your offender all your money than to get into a brutal confrontation that could injure you!”

Dieter followed her advice. That proved to be a fatal mistake these days.

His mother. After the almost harmonious divorce, she had taken a small apartment nearby and regularly visited "my two men", as she still called Dieter's father and him. Dieter liked it when she showed up spontaneously and suddenly stood in the hallway; she still had the keys to the winter garden and was gifted with being able to choose precisely those moments for her visits when Dieter needed her advice and assistance.

Except the last three months.

“What are you waiting for, you poor loser!” Trauti asked her husband with a mockingly inviting gesture to step on the mat. Her remark pulled Dieter out of his thoughts. He had a wrestling match to watch.

Dieter's father stepped onto the mat. Trauti didn't lose a second and attacked him. The two bodies collided violently. Dieter knew about his father's plan. He wanted to take the initiative from the beginning with swift tricks and moves and put his wife on the defensive.

Alas, he didn't get close to it at all. Dieter couldn't believe his eyes. His father, who had acted so convincing and dominant in the exercises with him, literally stumbled over the mat. Where had the dynamic, powerful man gone who beat the dust out of the mat with him in training? It seemed to Dieter that the physical clash with his wife had shattered his father's self-confidence.

Or did Trauti, ten years younger than her opponent, simply prove to be too agile and fast for a man his age? With short steps she dodged her husband's clumsy tries and attacked herself. Skillfully she dived down to catch his heels and dug her shoulder into his abdomen. Dieter's father staggered back. Trauti followed him immediatly and chased him with heavy chest thrusts. After a few seconds, Dieter's father, and not Trauti, was on the run.

Dieter followed the action with a dark expression in his face. His worst expectations seemed to come true. Gosh, it could not go on like that!

Final to follow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TraVaEn03.jpg (501.1 KB, 73 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-21, 09:44
Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story. Can't await to read the next part.
Old 06-Jan-21, 11:12
Last Achievements

It couldn´t go on like that, part eight

"Did your daddy really think he could hold a candle to Mama?" Asked Claudia mockingly. “What an arrogant idiot! The poor old man doesn't stand a chance. Mom is playing with him like a cat with a mouse! Look at how she arranges her "ready to take down"! "

"Wait and see", Dieter tried to counter, "his behaving is all tactics!" He was sweating. Given the spectacle before his eyes, he didn't believe in his own words.

Trauti forced her opponent into the clinch. Dieter couldn't help but admire his stepmother. He wasn't watching a fight, but an execution. How the woman made his father fidget in her bearhug! How she wrestled him to the ground with a powerful Nelson. How she sucked the last ounces of strength out of his body with a skilful headlock. How she finally rolled him onto his shoulders and sat down on him, performing a Schoolboy Pin, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

She paused there and looked down calmly at her opponent. Dieter's father gasped, obviously exhausted and defenseless. Overwhelmed. Why didn't Trauti end the one-sided event? Dieter asked himself. What was she up to?

Trauti pressed her knees against his father's cheeks and mockingly breathed a kiss on his sweaty forehead. “Do you understand who is in charge here? Admit that I spanked your ass and that I'm the stronger one. Otherwise it will end ugly for you again! "

Dieter's father shook his head stubbornly and mutely.

"I was hoping that you would refuse, loser." Trauti turned to Claudia and Dieter. “It seems to me that poor wanker is asking for my special treatment to be repeated. You must go, children; what's coming up now is not suitable for you to watch. "

“Mom is right. Let´s get out of here! ”Said Claudia, grabbed Dieter's hand and pushed him into the hallway. As if he was dazed, Dieter followed his stepsister. He and his father had to expect that Trauti would not be an easy victim; but that she mastered his father so easily made Dieter really suffer.

“Our young cousin would do a lot better against mom! Your father is really a blatant failure, ”Claudia added. “Watching the battle between the two got me in the fighting mood. What do you think of a match against me? Unfortunately you missed the end of the last one, for you fell asleep ... "

"You little beast", Dieter hissed through clenched teeth. Dieter remembered their last fight with horror, which Claudia had ended with a nasty but skillful breast smotherer. But hadn't training with his dad got him in shape? Wild anger overlaid Dieter's usual caution. “All right: let's fight, you brat! I'll spank your butt! "

"Do you dare to fight me? Really? Great! And you will pay for the “brat” dearly! ”Replied Claudia.

A shiver ran down Dieter's back. He knew what to expect. If things went like they did in their previous rumbles, his little stepsister would pounce on him. Probably in a few minutes he would be squirming under the girl. Would she choose the Schoolboy Pin to defeat him, place her knees on his upper arms, and force him to surrender with muscle rides? Or would she a change her style? Would she let her strong legs wrap around him and make him fidget? Or was that awful breast smotherer waiting for him again?

The girl lunged towards him. The automatisms that Dieter had practiced during training with his father took over. Dieter straightened his body, shot out his arms and received the jumping Claudia. The girl cried out in surprise when he caught his stepsister and yanked her light body up.

"Ouch! Damn it! “, Dieter heard his father's voice, distorted in pain, from the next room.

"You can't bear any pain, darling!" Commented Trauti. So the slaughter there continued.

Dieter concentrated on his own fight. Too late. Claudia kicked, wriggled out of his arms, won a standing position and attacked again. Shit, thought Dieter as she catapulted him through the air with a hip throw executed fast as lightning. But his training with his father paid off again. Dieter rolled off skillfully, slid to his feet and faced his opponent.

"What are you doing to my husband?" He heard a horrified, well-known woman's voice from the next room. Mother? Now, of all possible times? "I'll tear your hair out, you whore!", Her next words removed Dieter's last doubts. Definitely his mother, even if he had never listened to such words from her mouth. Dieter heard a clapping noise, followed by an angry scream from Trauti's throat.

“Your mom, isn't she? I guess a catfight is about to begin in the next room ”, stated Claudia dryly. "Cool! We have to see that! I can still spank your ass afterwards. "

Surprised, Dieter nodded. Claudia opened the door to the next room. Battered and disheveled, his father crouched on the floor and stared at the two women who were standing face to face. One a cultured lady, the other a vulgar red-light slut, so different characters, but at this moment so similar in their aggressive femininity. Both had sharpened their claws, ready to scratch the cheeks of the other.

What happened next changed Dieter's life. On the other hand, it couldn't go on like that no more at all.

Final part two to come
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TraMaEn00.jpg (304.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg TraMaEn01.jpg (528.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg TraMaEn02.jpg (157.4 KB, 27 views)
Old 11-Jan-21, 16:43
Last Achievements

It couldn´t go on like that, final part one

Dieter dearly feared for the health of his mother. There was an ugly slaughter to be expected, literally blood and tears hanging in the air. He did not even dare to imagine what the strong and battle-tested Trauti, who had handled his father and himself effortlessly, would do to her untrained and twenty years older rival.

“How do you dare to interfere?” Trauti hissed at Dieter's mother.

“I can't just stand by and watch what you're doing to my - to your husband! How you ride on him, humiliate him, that's purely criminal! That is - domestic violence! "

“Domestic violence?” Trauti laughed. "Your big-mouthed former lover challenged me to a wrestling match, and I turned out to be the stronger one and spanked his ass. What is criminal about it? What can I do if he's too stupid to admit defeat? He earned the treatment I spended to him, that´s for sure."

"Is that true?", Dieter's mother addressed her divorced in a sharp voice. He nodded and looked ashamed at the floor like a schoolchild who had been caught doing a foolish flailing.

“Wow! First you leave me, insulting me being too old for you, going to marry a younger red light whore, and then you let her kick your butt like you were an immature teenager! And me idiot trying to protect you from the woman! You are so pathetic! I am so angry about you! Man, I almost want to finish her work! "

A bizarre threat. But maybe it offered the chance to prevent a catfight between his mother and Trauti. "Try it!", Dieter spoke out loud.

He knew what he was doing. His parents never really resolved their conflicts, neither in heated discussions nor in physical arguments; certainly a central cause of the drifting apart and the later divorce. If they now fought each other, they would have the opportunity to make up for what they had neglected, even if it was much too late to save the marriage, of course. Besides, his father needed a success to get his shattered male ego halfway builded up again. A wrestling match against his untrained, ten-year-older ex-wife seemed to offer a pretty good opportunity to do so.

Dieter's mother let her gaze wander disapprovingly over the body of her possible opponent. "I would love to take you on - if you dare ..."

“If I dare? Of course I do!” Dieter's father rose and faced his ex-wife. With a vicious smile, Trauti moved away from the and left them the fighting area.

After almost twenty-five years of marriage, the two knew each other inside out. They didn't need a start signal, Dieter suspected, and the following events proved him right. The opponents lunged upon each other like two wild bulls. Despite the comparable weight, his massive, slightly overweight mother shouldn't really stand a chance. On the other hand, his father was physically and psychologically battered by Trauti's attrition, and his mother was so angry and determined that she should keep up at least for a short time.

The two bodies collided. Dieter's father feinted, clasped his opponent's torso and dragged her to the ground with him. Surprisingly skillfully, she used the momentum of his attack, rolled on, won the top and spreaded her legs. “Wow!”, He heard Claudia's appreciative voice, “I wouldn't have believed this old slut could to do that, brother. Less than ten seconds, and she has got the guy below her for sure! "

Dieter gasped for air. His mother showed amazing qualities. She snuggled tight on his father, wrapped hers around his legs and pressed his wrists onto the mat. She hung on him like a burdock. Dieter's father squirmed and reared up, but he couldn't move his opponent an inch. Dieter also wondered if he himself could get out of such a grip. As clever and skillful as his mother acted, he wasn't sure.

"Your mom is really not acting bad," said Trauti calmly.

"I almost feel like going against her in a wrestling match myself," added Claudia.

“Don't you dare!” Threatened Trauti, “Beating up grannys is not what I educated you to do!”

Even if he had maneuvered him into this situation somehow, Dieter now suffered with his father. His mother was enthroned on top of him, breathing calmly while his father panted doggedly and frantically. The fight against Trauti must have weakened him much more than Dieter suspected. Or had he underestimated his mother so much? Dieter could clearly see how she pushed his father's strength out of his limbs every second.

His poor dad now experienced the most embarrassing of his losses: not only a defeat against an older woman, but against his ex-wife. Dieter registered how the last male resistance on the mat subsided. His mother released the grip of her legs, pulled herself up with a jerk and placed her buttocks on her opponent's chest. Her right hand clutched his wrists, her left hand reached between his fluttering legs. She nestled her mighty thighs tightly against his ribs, her luscious breasts swinging over his face. “This is how I found you when me idiot tried to protect you from your wife. And now, as promised, I'll finish her job ... "

“They clear up old stories, that´s for sure. No way for us to interfere. Get out of here, children! “, Trauti ordered and pulled Claudia and Dieter into the next room.

She closed the door. A scream of agony rang through the air. Dieter winced. It didn't come from his mother's throat.

Horrified, Dieter pressed his hands on his ears. What had he done?

Last part to come
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VaMaEn03.jpg (893.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg VaMaEn01.jpg (468.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg VaMaEn02.jpg (848.0 KB, 73 views)
Old 16-Jan-21, 13:52
Last Achievements

It couldn´t go on like that, final part two

"It can not go on like this!"

Surprised, Dieter looked over at his stepmother. There was determination chiseled in Trauti´s wrinkled face. “Your dad is a lousy wrestler and an arrogant asshole who deserves an embarrassing beating, that´s for sure. But he should get it from me, his wedded wife, and not from his battered ex. He's also my husband, so I have my part to fulfill: Stand by your man…. No, I have to protect him from this bitch! "

Before Dieter had understood the idea of her remark, Trauti chased through the door. Less than two seconds later Dieter heard his mother's angry scream. He also hurried back into the neighbour room, with Claudia following him.

Déjà-vu. Trauti and his mother stood there like battle-ready lionesses and hissed at each other. His pitifully scratched father was fighting his way up the wall. A demolished, a decisively beaten man.

The thoughts raced through Dieter´s skull. What should he do? What could he do? Dieter wasn't sure which of the two women seemingly turning into hyenas needed his help. Or earned it. Or whether he was even able to offer significant support to one of them.

So Dieter remained motionless like a pillar of salt when Trauti and his mother collided. The two women pulled each other to the ground and went into the clinch.

“For God's sake, don't interfere!” Dieter's father pleaded to his son, “They would tear you apart! Believe me, we're not fighting in the league of the two. ”Dieter's father looked over at his stepdaughter. “ What do you think of that, Claudia: Dieter and me versus you? I urgently need a moment of victory to rebuild my shattered ego. Together Dieter and me should be able to kick your ass. "

"Do you really think so?" Adventurous and challenging, Claudia flexed her biceps and stuck her tongue out cheekily at the two brave men. “Thinking about it, that finally could really be an interesting fight. So I would be there to take you on - if you dare, Dieter ... "

Dieter swallowed. His father and Claudia were looking forward to the upcoming battle. He did not. Going against a female fighter like Claudia, and then only the two of them - could they really prevail?

The bunch of impressions that had built up in him, the fear of the impending slaughter, all of this was too much for Dieter. His eyes went black.

"Diiiieter!"

The reproachful voice of his mother startled Dieter. Damn it, he fell asleep. Dieter shook his head to get rid of the images that had haunted him in the last few minutes. His parents divorced? A blended family with women like Trauti and Claudia being part of it? What a nightmare! But, fuck, so realistic! Had unconscious fears played a trick on him? Things didn't go really perfectly between his father and mother; he couldn't ignore that. And Dieter still remembered the shame when his little female cousin playfully once challenged him to a wrestling match and beat him with all his family watching them.

Did all his fears cumulate into this nightmare?

“Dieter!” Urged his father, “What's wrong with you, my son? Come down; we are expecting guests! "

What the heck, thought Dieter; dreams are foam at last. “I'll be right there!” On the stairs he remembered what his father had told him about the two new neighbors who wanted to introduce themselves to them today. He didn't know much: A single mother and her child moved into the small apartment in the basement. Hopefully a pretty daughter of the right age, grinned Dieter. It rang.

"I'll open it," said Dieter and pressed the doornob.

The sight of he two females made his blood run cold. The faces, the figures - could it be true?

"Hello neighbour!", the woman smiled at him, "Nice to meet you! We are ..."

"I know", stammered Dieter, "Trauti and Claudia ..."

The End?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TraMaEn03.jpg (883.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg VaMaEn04.jpg (269.7 KB, 55 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
boston crab, husband vs wife, stepbro, stepsis