Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3751  
Old 30-Jan-21, 18:15
bartos's Avatar
bartos bartos is offline
Moderator
Points: 675,522, Level: 100 Points: 675,522, Level: 100 Points: 675,522, Level: 100
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Location: Planet Zog
Posts: 7,548
Thanks: 26,445
Thanked 126,149 Times in 6,789 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

probably my blood.. & i don't even care for catfights.
dig that.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
  #3752  
Old 30-Jan-21, 20:00
Naji's Avatar
Naji Naji is online now
Administrator
Points: 694,575, Level: 100 Points: 694,575, Level: 100 Points: 694,575, Level: 100
Activity: 38.9% Activity: 38.9% Activity: 38.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 13,436
Thanks: 11,863
Thanked 103,400 Times in 9,241 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

NC-213 Black Venus vs Pamela
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Pamela and Black Venus create visible flares on the mats, entangled, grappling for control, dominance and pleasure... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
__________________
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
  #3753  
Old 31-Jan-21, 15:34
wz240 wz240 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 19,456, Level: 60 Points: 19,456, Level: 60 Points: 19,456, Level: 60
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 568
Thanks: 15,239
Thanked 3,480 Times in 487 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
NC-213 Black Venus vs Pamela
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Pamela and Black Venus create visible flares on the mats, entangled, grappling for control, dominance and pleasure... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What a beautiful match 2 amazons who fight without sparing themselves to decide who is the strongest, nice that they go topless without problems !!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wz240 For This Useful Post:
  #3754  
Old 05-Feb-21, 16:04
Naji's Avatar
Naji Naji is online now
Administrator
Points: 694,575, Level: 100 Points: 694,575, Level: 100 Points: 694,575, Level: 100
Activity: 38.9% Activity: 38.9% Activity: 38.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 13,436
Thanks: 11,863
Thanked 103,400 Times in 9,241 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Check out Rage's reply to this tweet - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
  #3755  
Old 05-Feb-21, 16:15
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 14,027, Level: 51 Points: 14,027, Level: 51 Points: 14,027, Level: 51
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 941
Thanks: 2,119
Thanked 1,825 Times in 507 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Check out Rage's reply to this tweet - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Holy crap. Sounds like some real drama went down.
__________________
Ignore list

adrock4815162342
Fritz
Garcon55
Gorilla1
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
  #3756  
Old 05-Feb-21, 19:54
Naji's Avatar
Naji Naji is online now
Administrator
Points: 694,575, Level: 100 Points: 694,575, Level: 100 Points: 694,575, Level: 100
Activity: 38.9% Activity: 38.9% Activity: 38.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 13,436
Thanks: 11,863
Thanked 103,400 Times in 9,241 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

MX-224 Rage vs Michael (humiliation finish)
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Real drama, real animosity, real retribution. You have to be really dumb or suicidal to insult Rage before you're supposed to have a match with her, and yet that's exactly what happened earlier in the day - Michael grabbed Rage's butt backstage... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
  #3757  
Old 05-Feb-21, 22:07
bartos's Avatar
bartos bartos is offline
Moderator
Points: 675,522, Level: 100 Points: 675,522, Level: 100 Points: 675,522, Level: 100
Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9% Activity: 99.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Location: Planet Zog
Posts: 7,548
Thanks: 26,445
Thanked 126,149 Times in 6,789 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MX-224 Rage vs Michael (humiliation finish)
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Real drama, real animosity, real retribution. You have to be really dumb or suicidal to insult Rage before you're supposed to have a match with her, and yet that's exactly what happened earlier in the day - Michael grabbed Rage's butt backstage... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:



Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
awesome really.
it won't be long before Michael can join Rod Stewart & The Small Faces

Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
  #3758  
Old 21-Feb-21, 11:35
jakeblake jakeblake is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,808, Level: 22 Points: 2,808, Level: 22 Points: 2,808, Level: 22
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 17
Thanks: 11
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

anyone knows whats going on @fightpulse? It is quiet for a while, I am really missing their great updates
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jakeblake For This Useful Post:
  #3759  
Old 21-Feb-21, 15:41
mvsf_user25718 mvsf_user25718 is offline
Member
Points: 1,251, Level: 14 Points: 1,251, Level: 14 Points: 1,251, Level: 14
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 42
Thanks: 68
Thanked 49 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeblake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
anyone knows whats going on @fightpulse? It is quiet for a while, I am really missing their great updates
I can only assume that FP is struggling with the measures to fight the pandemic like everyone else. I can well imagine that it must be damn hard to keep a business like this going under the current conditions. Hopefully all goes well. I really miss the regular updates too.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mvsf_user25718 For This Useful Post:
  #3760  
Old 21-Feb-21, 16:56
assboy assboy is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 115
Thanks: 81
Thanked 170 Times in 70 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvsf_user25718 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can only assume that FP is struggling with the measures to fight the pandemic like everyone else. I can well imagine that it must be damn hard to keep a business like this going under the current conditions. Hopefully all goes well. I really miss the regular updates too.
The Chinese govt did a great harm to the whole world because of spreading the Wuhan cornonavirus 👺
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fight Pulse photos Naji Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 420 09-Aug-20 21:43
Diana (Fight Pulse) reviews Sam Wrestler Session Reviews 4 28-Feb-19 09:58
Fight Pulse Headscissors gingerslayer Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 4 12-Feb-16 13:18
Fight Pulse Lightweight Championship Naji Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 45 12-Dec-15 09:36
fight pulse amlovesasa Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 1 06-Apr-15 19:14


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.