Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old 11-Oct-21, 16:34
Points: 4,125, Level: 27 Points: 4,125, Level: 27 Points: 4,125, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Love Akela in her badass leggings! C'mon guys, stop being a bunch of whiners. Variety is the spice of life. It's all good. Personally I think leggings are one of the best things to happen for women's sports apparel. My wife wears them alot when working out, drives me insane...in a good way.
This! Some of us love the videos where the women wear tights/leggings. Those that do not like them can just be satisfied that 95% of the videos are without.. -instead of making efforts to limit our tiny selection
The Following User Says Thank You to Kermitt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-21, 17:58
Points: 12,165, Level: 47 Points: 12,165, Level: 47 Points: 12,165, Level: 47
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,214 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Akela does not wrestle guys in shorts i noticed
Yes, seems like 95% of the time her legs are completely covered...
It's a shame, because it would look even better if her legs skin + muscles are visible...

This is why even if Akela is my favourite, I never bought her clips.
I prefer the OTHER girls, bacause their legs skin and muscles are usually visible.
Personal taste.

But I'm OK with that, she do what she want and same for the studio.
No problem for me. and I'm sure many guys will like full covered legs.
Old 19-Nov-21, 20:42
Points: 369, Level: 6 Points: 369, Level: 6 Points: 369, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Really miss fightpulse. Some great matches I'd like to snag from their upcoming releases
Old 26-Nov-21, 16:50
Administrator
Points: 742,612, Level: 100 Points: 742,612, Level: 100 Points: 742,612, Level: 100
Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 107,574 Times in 9,515 Posts

NC-219 Jenni Czech vs Duncan (onslaught)
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Mistress of the mat, Jenni Czech, returns to her home with a jaw-dropping, blood-boiling, ruthless onslaught over Duncan, a must-watch encounter for all fans of genuine physical and mental domination... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in Full HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Nov-21, 22:29
Points: 7,410, Level: 36 Points: 7,410, Level: 36 Points: 7,410, Level: 36
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Mistress of the mat, Jenni Czech, returns to her home with a jaw-dropping, blood-boiling, ruthless onslaught over Duncan, a must-watch encounter for all fans of genuine physical and mental domination... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in Full HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You godamn Genius @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I just fkng love your work, thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K1ckm3 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-21, 23:21
Points: 1,075,810, Level: 100 Points: 1,075,810, Level: 100 Points: 1,075,810, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 213,573 Times in 10,979 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

excellent pixies Naji, great to see you & your team going full throttle again.
one of my favs is this shinbone choke & the great view on Jenni's lovely ''derriere''.
thanks shiploads.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-21, 00:08
Points: 7,410, Level: 36 Points: 7,410, Level: 36 Points: 7,410, Level: 36
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] what I have to do to be "the next mouse" I can take a lot of throat trampling, and absolutely adore Jenni's feet and cruelty
Old 27-Nov-21, 00:17
Points: 15,497, Level: 54 Points: 15,497, Level: 54 Points: 15,497, Level: 54
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,114 Times in 564 Posts

YAY you're back. I have purchased this IMMEDIATELY

adrock4815162342
Fritz
Garcon55
Gorilla1
Old 27-Nov-21, 04:38
Points: 6,009, Level: 33 Points: 6,009, Level: 33 Points: 6,009, Level: 33
Activity: 43.1% Activity: 43.1% Activity: 43.1%
Last Achievements

Finally another Fight Pulse video. It has been way too long!
Old 27-Nov-21, 09:12
Points: 12,165, Level: 47 Points: 12,165, Level: 47 Points: 12,165, Level: 47
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,214 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:

Preview photos:

Jenni have one of the best bodies in mixed wrestling world...
THis swimsuit really give her a great figure!

Also, what I like to most is how she don't hesitate to show her legs skin...
Her legs looks so soft and smooth...

Best legs in Fight Pulse (for my personnal tastes)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neddyf For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse