Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 29-Nov-21, 20:24
robin456t

Default Re: Is mixed wrestling real? Husband and wife explore

It was 9.00 pm already. My friend's party had started at 7. I had been waiting for almost an hour for Kate to come down. Getting pissed at the delay, I was switching channels on the TV. Some sports channel had an intergender wrestling match on. Such BS! A big bloke getting thrown around by a woman. The extent people go to in order to capture audiences...

Finally Kate came down. "We're getting late, come quick!" I quipped. She had a cold look in her eyes. "Women and their habits! If only you'd spend your time on something other than make-up..." My stereotypical comment did not go down well with her. "Apologize right now, Mike!" she ordered me. I knew I'd overgeneralized and she was not wrong in demanding an apology. But I was in no mood to relent.

"Why should I? You've wasted two hours of my time and we're going to be late for the party all because of you." SLAP! Her left handed snapped up and landed hard on my cheek. I was stunned by the impact, least prepared for it. I sweared silently and was about to hold her wrist to restrain her when she kicked me in the stomach with her knee.

That was it! I could not let her go away with this. "Screw the party, let me teach you how to behave your husband!" "You'll teach ME? You're just a spoiled brat who had his own way in life so far - not any more!" she snapped. We've been married for almost 3 months now, and there has been eternal struggle as to who holds the upper hand. She tried unsuccessfully to boss me around, yet I was also unhappy not being in control of the relationship. Things haven't gotten physical so far - but now was the time to settle it all.

"Let's have a fight to conclude this one and for all", I said. "You're on mister!" I was surprised at her immediate acceptance. She was no slouch, she had been a volleyball player and did yoga regularly. But I was the man, considerably taller and heavier than her. Though not a gym freak, I did workout regularly. Did she have some trick up her sleeve?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

While I was engaged in these thoughts, she smacked me in the face yet again. She knew I wouldn't strike back, I'm not so ungentlemanly after all, and this enraged me. "Basement, NOW!" I yelled. I removed my jacket and did a quick set of push ups to intimidate her. "Look at these guns," I proudly flexed.

"Remember the size of your muscles when I put them down with my flexible yet powerful body." I was in a T shirt and jeans, while she wore a sleeveless top and a pair of trousers. We met in the centre of the mat. The size difference was comical - I was 5'11" 180 pounds while she was 5'4" 105.

"1... 2... 3..." I tried to grab her but she quickly sidestepped me leaving me gnawing my hands at clean air. She laughed condescendingly. I ignored her insult and was successful in locking her in a bearhug. "Here begins your downfall, lady." She struggled in my grip. "What happened to all that smack talk", I chuckled.

She did the unexpected - swiftly unzipping my jeans, she thurst her hand inside and grabbed my balls. My grip loosened, and she took the opportunity to free herself out. I stood transfixed, unsure of what to do.

SLAP! The dazed look on my face was gone as her open palm hit it. "You bitch!" I cried. "If you want to fight dirty..." She reacted in a way that I was floored with her remark. "You're right. I'm sorry! I will not touch or play with your manhood... I don't want you to find an excuse for your loss!" When I did not reply, she again slapped my face, hard. I was getting tired of all the smacking, it prevented me from thinking straight.

I removed my jeans and stood in my blue briefs, showing off my muscular thighs. "That's right bitch! I take my leg days seriously too." She yawned - yes, she dared to yawn - and walking towards me like someone would walk in a garden, put a finger to my lips and simultaneously swept away my right leg with her foot. I fell face forward on the mat. Before I could react, she leapt on me and pulled my arms back in a hammerlock.

It was incredibly humiliating for a man like me to be womanhandled so easily. I bucked and thrashed around but she held her own. After a few minutes, all my energy had drained out and I stopped trying. She flipped me on my back and pinned my shoulders with her knees. Holding my left wrist with her hand, she removed one leg of her trousers and then reversed positions to get rid of her pants altogether. She then went into a full schoolgirl pin, pinning my biceps with her legs.

It was an embarrassing moment for me. Her crotch was near my face, highlighting my complete helplessness. My arms were almost thrice the size of her petite ones, and yet there were of no avail. I could benchpress 160 pounds and yet was unable to unseat her. The worst part is she did not sit unmoving in her dominant position.

She gave my right cheek a sharp slap, then bent sideways lifted my leg and smacked my backside on the right. Then she slapped my face on the left, followed by a spank on my left butt cheek. This went on until she gave me seven-eight slaps on each side, face and ass. Both my buttocks and cheeks burned with red color.

The image of the man being thrashed around by the woman on the TV suddenly appeared in my mind. It might not be fake afterall then, right? But that had to be staged? How could my little wife, who I thought I was supposed to protect and care of, beat me? Was it just a dream?

Tears started welling up in my eyes. "Look at the big man crybaby! Don't cry so soon darling - I'll give you another chance. Let's make it best of three? Come on, cheer up Mike. You're not the first man to beaten around by his wife for how he treats women", she winked at me.
__________________________________________________ _____

Thanks guys for taking time to read the story! Have attached some pics of Mike and Kate. Also, please vote on how the story should progress, if you'd like to read further! Your feedback on this would be appreciated.

How the story should progress:

A. Kate continues to dominate Mike, grapevining and smothering him. She strips him in the end and makes him admit her superiority

B. Mike, frustrated by his inability to keep up to Kate fights dirty and still Kate turns the tables on him utterly humiliating him

C. Mike makes a comeback in the second fall only to be completely dominated in the last round, with Kate making him her slave for three months
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-21, 19:46
Points: 2,772, Level: 21 Points: 2,772, Level: 21 Points: 2,772, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

B sounds good
Old 01-Dec-21, 01:07
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

B is the best idea. Her defeating him despite dirty tactics, justifies her humiliating him big time.
The Following User Says Thank You to psn4lf For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-21, 03:32
Points: 11,861, Level: 47 Points: 11,861, Level: 47 Points: 11,861, Level: 47
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Is mixed wrestling real? Husband and wife explore

B- Would be my choice then you would have the option of having steve request a rematch after doing some serious self defense training. Whatever your decision please post conclusion soon, great story
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-21, 14:18
robin456t

My face was flushed, hair disheveled and my ass was sore. I looked in the mirror and it appeared as if my body had come out through a grinder. Yet, it was as masculine as one could think of - broad shoulders, V-shaped torso, thick, toned arms and powerful legs. How could an untrained person, let alone a woman half my size, have dished out such a beating?

"Come out of the bathroom for the next round, wimp. Or are you still shedding your little tears!?" Even half an hour back, she'd not have dared to speak to me like this. But this just boosted my determination - come what may, a repeat of the previous round just can't happen. I flexed my body in the mirror and reset my hair, thinking she'll be sorry to have suggested another round with me. In order to intimidate her with my physique, I took off my T-shirt and after readjusting my briefs, confidently strode out.

I saw her putting her phone on a tripod in a corner, saying "I want to record this humiliation so that I can show my friends what a wuss my seemingly stud husband is!" I was furious at this and, without thinking lifted the stand and threw it away. Her mobile screen crashed on the door and now it was next to useless.*

"You moron, now not only will I beat your ass, but will also make sure you pay up for my loss!" I had decided not to take this shit anymore and gave her a light smack. SLAP! "You were just lucky the last time. But luck is not going to help you now" I said in an intimidating tone and put up my arms for a test of strength. She instantly gripped my hands. What a fool, I chuckled.*

It was not even a fight. I easily overpowered her and soon she was on her knees. I smiled and relaxed my grip a little. She freed one of her hands and started hitting my leg with it. I laughed, so she doubled up her efforts but it was having little impact on me. I used my weight advantage to bring her closer to the floor.

"You feel as you're on top of the world now, right hubby? Wait until I knock that smirk off your face." I was tired of all the trashtalk and wanted to continue my revenge. I ripped open her top and started undoing her bra. I overlooked an important point though - as I was busy taking off her clothes, I was less concentrated on keeping her down. Leveraging her flexible shoulders, she wriggled free from under my body.

She removed the half undone bra and threw it towards me. "If you want to play, let's do do right!", I caught it in my hand, ran towards her and smacked it across her breasts - hard. She was in pain and yet boiling with rage. "You loser! How dare you?? You want to play dirty?" she screamed at me. I proceeded to take off her panties. She was surprised with my quick action and only reacted when I'd pulled them down below her knees. They restricted her leg movement and she fell down facefirst on the mat as she struggled to walk. I bent down and in a quick flash, removed her underwear.

She was completely naked while I had my briefs on. "Look now - who wears the pants around here!" I asked rhetorically. I jumped on top of her and gave her tits a light smack. She screamed and tried to hit my face, but I saw it coming and blocked it. "The tables are now turned you bitch!"

I was winning this fight - and I should've stopped here, but I went for the kill. I'd completely dominate her so that she never dared to question my superiority again. I couldn't wait to make her cum from my dominant position and go on until she emphatically submitted to my authority. I will prove my complete physical as well as sexual dominance.

Lost in my thoughts, I did not realize what she was up to. Even now, I can't imagine around how she managed to slap my face, pull me in a headlock and then wrap her legs around my waist. Even for a trained fighter, this wouldn't have been easy... I struggled with her vice like grip around my neck - it was humiliating how she used her thin but toned limbs to subdue a man having arms thrice her size. Her legs continued to squeeze the air out of me.

After weakening me with her holds, she suddenly let me go, got up, and stretched my briefs in a painful wedgie. I screamed in horror as she said, "You asked me who was wearing the pants. Look what good they've done to you. You can't even protect yourself from a little girly girl!"

She had bested me both physically and mentally as I fumbled to fathom how she'd managed to defeat me. I had to shout my submission three times before she finally let me go. While I laid on the ground, she brought my phone and started capturing selfies of her posing over my prone body. She put her feet on my chest, on my face and even my briefs which had done little to hide my erection, as she exclaimed "You must enjoy getting your ass kicked by me!"

She looked like this as she documented her dominance over me:

I was afraid she'd share the photos to our friends and family. I requested her to not forward these to anyone. I had to beg her frantically multiple times after which she said: "You're right for a change, my dear hubby. I will not share these with anyone." My relief was temporary. She continued, "Why do I need pics when I can demonstrate this to my friends in person..." A chill went down through my spine, but there was nothing I could do... for now...

Epilogue:
Me destroying her phone turned out to be beneficial for her. I had to buy her the newese iPhone, a set of AirPods and a new phone stand. Turns out the repercussions of our fight were not only physical and mental, but financial too.

__________________________________________________ ______
I hope you enjoyed reading the story. Please let me know your honest feedback and suggestions in case you'd like to read further!

Last edited by robin456t; 08-Dec-21 at 15:07.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-23, 21:26
Points: 4,157, Level: 27 Points: 4,157, Level: 27 Points: 4,157, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Cool Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Slowakei222 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, humiliation, mixed wrestling, wife vs husband