Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 24-Jan-22, 03:07
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gender wars mark 2

Hi Everyone

Sorry for my absence, I've been in & out of hospital because of covid despite being double vaxxed, it saved my life getting double vaxed, they had me in isolation, now home, but need time to regroup. I hope to continue writing in the very near future.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-22, 02:07
Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Thank goodness you made it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixtor42 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-22, 03:00
Last Achievements

Match 10

1 on 1 CAGE MATCH

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
CHELSEA GREEN
VS
ZEUS

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Not long before our cage match featuring the wrecking machine Zeus against Chelsea Green is about to commence, how does she overcome this brutal man.
JERRY LAWLER
By taking the fight to him, she has ability to kick him into next week with her powerful legs, that's how.

BELL SOUNDS

Zeus roars at Chelsea Green he will break her, as Zeus moves about to seize up Chelsea Green who grapples with him tentatively as they grapple body to body upright, as they push up against each other ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SECONDS ), as Zeus POWERFUL BACK BREAKS her instantly showcasing his power to her immediately. Zeus now REAR CHIN LOCKS her as Chelsea Green reaches up with her hands as she EYE GAUGES him to force him to release her, as Chelsea Green gets up to attack the ropes far side of the ring for momentum to return to DOUBLE FRONT KICKS her to the face as it rocks him. Chelsea Green now allows Zeus to stand up to LOCK UP to him to scope him up easily, but he RAPID ELBOW SHOTS her to the side of the face .......... ONE, ............. TWO, ................. THREE TIMES, then DOUBLE PUMP KICKS her to the face & chest simultaneously to send her orbiting backwards into the bottom left of screen corner inside the steel cage, as she looks momentarily later second later to see Zeus coming at her full speed ahead to RUNNING CORNER BIG BOOTS her to the chest as a follow up. Zeus peels his boot from the chest of Chelsea Green, as she begins to fall towards him, he uses that to pull her away from the corner, as Zeus POWERFUL SHORTARM CLOTHES LINES her across the throat to spin her in the air before she lands on her front on the canvass where he BACK THIGH DROPS her immediately across the upper back, as he now applies a BOW & ARROW STRETCH rolling her on her side as she is screaming in pain, as he tells her " I will destroy you, I will spare you no mercy or compassion, as I make an example of you to the rest of these women, what to expect when you face me, do you hear meeeeeeeeeeeeee........ ". Zeus pulls her up after releasing her to MIDRIFF PUNCHES her against the main camera ropes .......... ONE, .............. TWO, ................................ THREE, ......................... FOUR TIMES, then Zeus LEFT HOOKS the air, as she BOXING EVADES it to spin him with her long hair swaying in the process as she flicks her hair back as she spun around to face Zeus & reverse position with him & LEFT HOOKS him to the face, but no effect, as he shrugs it off then growls at Chelsea Green, whom RIGHT HOOKS Zeus as he reaches out to grab her by the throat with a ONE HANDED STANDING CHOKES her, as Chelsea Green steps back rubbing her sexy body into his & using his power & height to JUDO ARM TOSSES him to the canvass as he didn't expect that as he gets up Chelsea Green off the main camera returned to SIDE ON PUMP KICKS him to the side of the face as he is staggering about the ring as Chelsea Green attacks the left of screen ropes to return as Zeus MILITARY PRESS HOISTS her to turn to display her despite her thrashing about to escape, as Zeus walks up to the right of screen ropes where he hurls her past the top rope right of screen using MILITATY PRESS TOSSES her into the steel cage left of screen where the whole cage is shaking profoundly as she lands wedged up sideways on the ring apron against the cage on her right side. Chelsea Green trying to pull herself up using the right of screen ropes, as Zeus makes his way over after doing some flexing, then helps her up as he has her by the hair using it as Chelsea Green is slowly pulled by Zeus whom then yanking her to her feet as he RIGHT HOOKS her to the face standing the right of screen ring apron with the cage behind her, as he viciously then LEFT HOOKS her to the face as her long hair covers her face in the aftermath after the back of her head slammed against the cage bars, as Zeus runs all the way to the opposite ropes left of screen inside the 20 x 20 foot ring to return off the the left of screen ropes full stream ahead to leap into air & use his body to RUNNING FLYING CROSS BODY TACKLES an upright Chelsea Green as she rose against the steel cage trapping her between the ropes & cage to squash her hard up against the cage, as she slumps sitting up against the ring apron right of screen. Zeus pounding his chest in celebration of his move & power as he berates her " You are no match for my power you Barbie doll wannabe, this a man's domain, no place for models "as he grabs her by the legs as he uses her legs for leverage to GULLITONE SHOT her throat into the bottom rope snapping her head back violently in the process then repeats the process another .......... ONE, .................. TWO, ................ THREE, ................ FOUR, ................. FIVE TIMES. Zeus drags her along the canvass towards the middle of the ring by her legs, as he pulls her up by to whilst facing the bottom right of screen corner inside the steel cage, MILITARY PRESS DISPLAYS as he FALLAWAY SLAMS her towards the far side of the ring as she rolls along the canvass, as Zeus flexes his muscles ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) facing the main camera he then turns around to see her struggling to get up as she does Zeus RUNNING STO's her to clean her clock with the move as she down & in a horrible vulnerable position as she is unmoved, as Zeus spares no compassion by placing her in a CAMEL CLUTCH immediately.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Zeus is destroying Chelsea Green his power is too overwhelming for Chelsea Green & atm, she is fighting a losing battle, but her stamina & physical endurance will need to be at her optimum to survive this sustain onslaught.
JERRY LAWLER
Chelsea Green never quits & she frustrates opponents by fighting to the end, she is far from done, but needs to find a way, as Zeus is getting stronger then weaker applying all these moves on her.

CONTIUNTION OF MATCH FROM PREVIOUS PAGE 6 ..........................

Zeus is using his power to destroy Chelsea Green ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE SECONDS ), as Zeus lets up, then pull her up by the back of her hair to RVERSE STANDING BEAR HUGS her as he squeezes her with all his might, as Chelsea Green reaches back to JAWBRAKER Zeus as he is left releasing her as Chelsea Green trying to shake off the effects on her hands & knees, as ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SECONDS PASS ) as Chelsea Green gets up but Zeus CANNONBALL CLOTHES LINES her as her used his whole body to tumble against her taking her out, as she is down, as Zeus off the ropes main camera RIGHT HOOKS her to the face to knock her out, as he covers her .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Zeus made an example of Chelsea Green reminding the divas that they won't get it all their own way here on GENDER WARS.
JERRY LAWLER
Zeus PILE DRIVERS her post match to add insult to injury as the referee demands he leave the ring after raising his arm in victory.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
ZEUS

END OF MATCH 10

Last edited by sable1; 25-Jan-22 at 03:30.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-22, 07:48
Points: 5,015, Level: 30 Points: 5,015, Level: 30 Points: 5,015, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sable1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Everyone

Sorry for my absence, I've been in & out of hospital because of covid despite being double vaxxed, it saved my life getting double vaxed, they had me in isolation, now home, but need time to regroup. I hope to continue writing in the very near future.
Its good to hear that you are ok get well soon bro
The Following User Says Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-22, 01:24
Last Achievements

RAW SHOW 3 CONTINUED

EVE TORRES
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I'm here with the gorgeous Mandy Leon whom is about to compete in the 1-3 RAW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH, if she wins she will hold 3 belts.
EVE TORRES
What do you mean if Mean, I promise you & my fans I will prevail.
MEAN GENE OKERLUND
But you are up against three men to become 1-3 RAW CHAMPION
EVE TORRES
The same question needs to be posed to the three men who'll face me, what makes them think they are capable of defeating me.
MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I know your good Mandy Leon but you have never wrestled a in match were you need to eliminate three men to become champion.
EVE TORRES
Mena Gene, don't worry your pretty face about me, worry what I'll do to my opponents because they need to eliminate me, but the problem is they won't. Now next time you see me you'll see me holding the 1-3 RAW CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS all on my own, one draped over each shoulder & the other around my sexy waist.
MEAN GENE OKERLUND
There she goes Mandy Leon on her way to the ring to face three opponents in a 1 vs 3 RAW TITLE MATCH.

MATCH 11
1 ON 3 RAW CHAMPIONSHOP MATCH
1-3 HANDICAP SURVIVOR MATCH

EVE TORRES
VS
AJ STYLES & TEAM PAIN
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]& [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS
We better get set for a title match, Eve Torres vs AJ Styles & Team Pain.
JERRY LAWLER
I can't wait to see the sexy Eve Torres sensual sassy style come to the fore.

BELL SOUNDS

Eve Torres & Mark Henry begin as they move about the ring in a anti clockwise motion, as Eve Torres with her back to the main camera ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the face, then TAE KWONDO SPIN KICKS with her right boot across the face of Mark Henry whom was wobbled twice in succession as he tries to shake it off, but he better hurry up because Eve Torres demonstrates she sexual powers as she easily scopes up Mark Henry walks about the ring to then BODY SLAM him in his team's corner as Big Show & AJ Styles look on perplexed at what they just witnessed, the fans loved it. Big Show tells AJ Styles I got this as he tags in as he steps over the top rope into a barrage of RAPID LEFT & RIGHT BOXING JABS from Eve Torres ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) as he is wobbly then Eve Torres RIGHT BOXING HOOKS Big Show to the face with a open fist as he is knocked down on all fours, as he is in distress. Eve Torres pulls Big Show to his feet as he FOREARM CLUBS her across the upper back ......... ONE, ............... TWO, ....................... THREE, ................. FOUR TIMES, then Big Show scopes her up with his back to the right of screen to BODY SLAM Eve Torres down to the outside floor as he turned to perform that move, as Mark Henry waited for her to rise to her feet from momentum & then Mark Henry RUNNING CLOTHES LINES Eve Torres to back flip her upon impact to the floor in front of the commentators booth. Mark Henry pulls her Eve Torres by her hair on the outside floor to ram her face into the ring apron as Big Show distracts the referee .... ONE, ...... TWO, ............ THREE, ................ FOUR TIMES, then Mark Henry pulls her up again as he MILITARY PRESS SLAMS her into a SNAK EYES edge of the commentators both as Eve Torres head snapped back awkwardly as she is hard feeling her throat afterwards as she is kneeling into the commentators booth. Mark Henry is ordered by the referee who now has full view of Mark Henry as he pretends like nothing happened, as Eve Torres gets up but is worse for wear as AJ Styles RING APRON RUNNING DROP KICKS her to the upper back as she headed for the top right of screen ring post as she runs into then rebounds into the hoarding at ringside top right of screen, as Mark Henry RUNNING SPLASHES her against the hoardings as she caught up, but Eve Torres countered to BACK BODY DROPS him into the crowd as Mark Henry lands in the front hurting some fans unfortunately in the process, as he gets up wobbly Eve Torres has made her way back onto the far side of the ring apron to climb back in as Big Show locks up to her as Eve Torres JUDO TOSSES him to the canvass, as Big Show gets up unimpressed as he locks up to her immediately as Eve Torres forces Big Show in a COLLAR TIE UP into the top left of screen corner as Eve Torres RAPID LEFT & RIGHT BOXING HOOKS him to the face as he covers up ...... ONE, ............. TWO, ................ THREE, ............... FOUR, .................. FIVE, .................... SIX TIMES. Mark Henry from behind AVALANCHES her into Big Show collecting them both, but doing massive damage to Eve Torres as they DOUBLE CHOKE SLAM her as a follow up then DOUBLE KNOCK OUT PUNCH her Mark Henry with a RIGHT HOOK & Big Show with a LEFT HOOK clenched fists too simultaneously as she looked up from one knee position & as a result she is out cold, as Mark Henry SPLASHES DOWN on Eve Torres lying on her back on the canvass away from the ropes, then as the referee is ushering Mark Henry the illegal man back to his corner, Big Show for good measures adds to her problems as Big Show without showing an ounce of mercy also BIG SPLASHES DOWN on her, as she is left out of it, as Big Show hooks her leg .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Well looks like the pendulum has turned, the divas are no longer the superior gender they thought they were, if this continues maybe it would be best we return to same gender bouts under unscripted stipulations.
JERRY LAWLER
So you discard Carmella earlier tonight defeating three men on her own, but now say this, we still have a long way before we come to your conclusion still give the edge to the divas in GENDER WARS.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH
NEW 1 ON 3 RAW CHAMPIONS
AJ STYLES & TEAM PAIN

THE END OF MATCH 11

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 11-Feb-22 at 08:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-22, 22:24
Last Achievements

ALLIE THE BUNNY
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I'm here with the challenger Allie who is about to face Goldberg in our main event, how you feeling at this moment.

ALLIE
You should ask Goldberg, today he faces me one on one, he knows he doesn't stand a chance against me.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
That is a big statement considering the men have beaten the women last two matches, are you aware of what is going.

ALLIE
I'm going to toy with Goldberg before I pin him for the 5 count, with my body smothering his, he will so mesmerized by my beauty & look at this outfit that he will be demolished by me, as he tries with every effort to remain champion.

GOLDBERG
INTERUPTS THE INTERVIEW
I'm done playing with you bitches. you all belong in kitchen, not in a wrestling ring where men belong.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
You are out of line Goldberg in both ways, apologize for calling her the b word & what you said, that is sexist.

ALLIE
Mean Gene I don't need you to fight my battles when I will be the one fighting him in the ring shortly, that belt you have will be around my waist by the end of the match & you Goldberg, you pathetic man, you will be beaten by a woman who will make you beg for mercy, in fact I will do things to you in that ring that you need done.

GOLDBERG
Bring it on bytch, you have it coming, I won't be held responsible for what I do to you in the ring, ( as Goldberg walks away )

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Allie I must apologize, not all men think & say that.

ALLIE
It's okay, ( as Goldberg returns to RUNNING SPEAR, but Allie gets underneath it to hoist Goldberg in the air as she continues talking to Mean Gene ), this is what I'm talking about, what chance has he got against me as I throw him to the ground, ( as Goldberg gets up angry & then eye balls Allie, as he thrashes about to be let down ). Come on tough guy, you don't stand a chance against me, we can settle this here or in the ring.

GOLDBERG
See you in the ring, I can't wait. ( As Goldberg storms off set )

ALLIE
He is in for a beating of a life time, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it too Mean Gene, here's a kiss on your gorgeous shiny forehead too for being a gentleman.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
There she foes Allie with her sassy walk to the ring, as Goldberg awaits to face her in our main event coming up after our next commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 12
MAIN EVENT

1 ON 1 UNIVERSIAL TITLE MATCH

ALLIE
VS
GOLDBERG
CHAMPION

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

King, we are set & how easy did Allie hoist Goldberg trying to sneak attack her, then toss him to the ground, Goldberg will have his work cut out for him, but where there is a will, there is a way to prevail, my money is Goldberg to win.
JERRY LAWLER
My money is on Allie to dominate Goldberg with her sexy body & defeat him so I'll happily take your money besides have enough ex-wives to need that money.

BELL SOUNDS

Goldberg attacks Allie from the opening bell, as Allie BIG BACK BODY DROPS Goldberg coming at her towards the top left of screen corner as she used his momentum against him, as he landed on the canvass, as Goldberg gets up, Allie pulls him close to her to SPINNING KARATE CHOPS him to the throat as he slumped up against the top left of screen which is quite frankly holding him up for now, as Allie moves in & with her right boot CORNER BOOT CHOKES Goldberg with her right boot as she used the main camera ropes leading into the corner to use for leverage to apply her hold, as the referee Allie let up, as she obliges as Goldberg uses the opportunity to gather himself ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ), as Allie REVERSE SPIN KICKS him to the midsection as he is hurt, as Allie now DOWNWARD JUDO CHOPS him to the back of the neck as drops to four all on his hands & knees as he landed on the canvass in that manner near the top left of screen where all the action has transpired thus far in the main event, as the referee warns her about the chops, as Allie DIVING CHOPS him to the throat again, as if to totally ignore the referee's call. Allie gets up to allow Goldberg to reach for the middle rope left of screen near the top left of screen corner as she has cut the ring off on him, as Goldberg pulls himself up facing the titantorn as he turns around Allie CORNER BOOT CHOKES him with her left boot this time as she holds onto the left of screen top rope near the top left of screen corner for leverage again ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .. SECONDS ) before Allie relents & releases him to leave Goldberg slumped against the top left of screen corner gasping for air. Allie mocking Goldberg whilst doing it, as Goldberg is trying to prey her boot off, as Allie lets up, then walks away with a sassy sways of her hips as from Goldberg clears the cobwebs attacks her, but Allie KARATE BACK KICKS him to the throat as he is down on one knee looking up as Allie whom stands over him then smears his face into her crouch ( for ..... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, ..... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) then lets up, but holds into the back of his head firmly with both hands, as she now presses his face into her crouch again, as he tries to escape as she lets up ( after .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Goldberg is left at her feet kneeling with Allie having her hands on hips trash talking her, as Goldberg suddenly whilst kneeling use both hands & grabs her by the ankles to upend her onto her back on the canvass then proceed to dive on top of Allie as he sits on her chest to now MOUNTED PUNCHES her wailing into her with sledgehammer like blows ..... ONE, ........... TWO, .... THREE, ......... FOUR TIMES. Allie blocked all of them then KNEE DRIVES him to the balls, on top of her as he rolls off her, as Allie cuddles Goldberg face on top of her into her breasts to roll him onto his back as she uses the move to get to her feet, as she does, she is pulling Goldberg up too as his knees buckle, as he she has got him up & is holding him up with the standing move now, as she SPINEBUSTER SLAMS him to the canvass as a follow up. gets up to hold up the legs of Goldberg then LEG SPLIT DIVING HEADBUTTS him to the balls as he is left reeling in pain, as the referee holds his own balls grimacing seeing that, as Goldberg with tears in his eyes from the pain tries to get up with his back to his feet & stagger backwards from the pain until he leans with his back against the left of screen ropes, as Allie sexily walks towards him blowing kisses then she reaches him taking her time ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Allie RIGHT HOOKS him to the face, as he is staggering about heading towards the middle of the ring as she let him get by not wanting to impede him in any way, as Goldberg turns around vulnerably to face the challengers Allie & here comes Allie whom RUNNING CLOTHES LINES him so powerfully she back flipped him to the canvass as he is face down inside the 20 x 20 ft ring, as she heads to the right of screen corner to chat with the fans that side of the ring whom are chanting her name. Goldberg is still face down & is now trying to get to all fours knows, as he is trying to get to all fours, as Allie turns showing off her ass to the fans right of screen then shakes her ass, before she runs towards Goldberg as Allie with all her power in her right leg brutally RUNNING PUNT KICKS him to the face, as he is left with a swollen right lid as he ends up on his back again, as Allie grabs his arm & immediately pulls up Goldberg as she STANDING DRAGON SLEEPER HOLD him then trash talks him into submitting or face the consequences of his demise at her hands.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

In all my years, never seen anyone do this to Goldberg, Allie is humiliating & dominating Goldberg as she now has him in a STANDING SLEEPER & Goldberg is vulnerable he is at her mercy.
JERRY LAWLER
Just as Allie promised she would & she has kept her word, Goldberg been reduced to playing role of jobber, as Allie holds his fate of when this match ends in her hands.

Goldberg reaches back under distress as he REVERSE SLAMS her to the canvass what a circuit breaker move her performed, as he is up suddenly as he SUPER BACK KICKS Allie as she got to her feet to the throat as still stands with her back to the right of screen, as Allie ducks underneath a second SUPER KICK, as Allie counter attacks with a REVERSE SPIN TAE KWONDO KICKS Goldberg with her right boot to the face as it spun Goldberg 180 degrees before he begins to fall towards the canvass, but wait Allie from behind ONE HANDED FACEBUSTER BULLDOGS Goldberg to drive his face into the canvass then immediately place him in a BOSTON CRAB as she rose to her feet holding onto the legs of Goldberg who is in agony in the middle of the ring with it appears no where to crawl to, as Allie maintains the submission hold easily. Allie trash talking Goldberg " Come on Goldy, you don't stand a chance, spare yourself the humiliation I'm dishing out to you & save yourself ". Goldberg refuses as Allie won't let up as she makes him wench in agony. Goldberg using all his power & might to drag his body towards the main camera ropes as Allie turns the BOSTON CRAB into a STF as she applies the hold him as GOLDBERG reached the bottom rope main camera, as she releases him under instructions from the referee, Goldberg lashes out wildly with vicious & thunderous BACK ELBOWS her to the throat ........... ONE, ............. TWO, .................. THREE, ................. FOUR TIMES, then he escapes to seek the ring apron under the bottom rope for a chance to regroup, leaving her reeling now, as Goldberg pulls himself up Allie RUNINNG SUICIDE DIVE SPEAR TACKLES him between the ropes as Goldberg stood on the main camera side of the ring apron her, as she ends up slamming into the hoardings directly in line & in the middle of the main camera side of the ring hoardings as she is temporarily hurt, as Goldberg evades the blow with a some smart evasion skills using the ropes for help. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS LATER ) Goldberg comes to the outside floor now as he pulls up Allie to STRONG IRISH WHIPS her into the hoarding bottom left corner of the arena & outside floor, as she slammed her back against it giving her whiplash in the process, she steps forward & away from the bottom left of screen corner hoarding, only for a rampaging Goldberg SPEAR TACKLES Allie smashing through the hording as they end up in the crowd as the crowd is going nuts, as tghey both ended up in the crowd with Goldberg on top of Allie.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

That's a OMG moment, as Goldberg has now changed the momentum of this title match, he was just a jobber, now he is a major chance to prevail, but can he follow up, he has taken some vicious shots from the challenger.
JERRY LAWLER
Time will tell, but Allie is a tough chick, she can fight & handle anything Goldberg throws at her, as she gets up with his assistance now to her feet, what does Goldberg have in store for the challenger Allie right now.

Goldberg has Allie up as he scoped her up to BODY SLAMS her on the outside floor surface near the bottom left of screen corner ring post, as he now pulls her up to ram her face into the ring post, no padding, no give ..... ONE, .......... TWO, ................ THREE TIMES, as Goldberg lets up then he SIDE KICKS her walking away dazed to the back of her head as she ends up falling face first into the floor as she is crawling along the outside floor main camera side of the ring, as Goldberg loosens up his sore neck then spits on her, as the fans boo Goldberg, as he tells them to fuck up literally using those words, as he pulls up Allie whom ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the face, as Allie then RIGHT HOOKS Goldberg to the face, as Goldberg LEFT HOOKS Allie immediately back, but she blocks it, as Allie cross body knee rams Goldberg on the outside floor to his face .... ONE, ......... TWO, ............. THREE TIMES, as the referee has commenced a very slow 20 count out, in GENDER WARS the count out is 20 count, as Allie SUPLEX TOSSES Goldberg from outside floor standing & with her back to the ring & she managed to show incredible show of strength to propel him with move & elevated him high too in the process as Goldberg is in danger of being hurt badly returning back on re-enter into the ring & Goldberg upon doing so, ending up back into the ring as he landed on his feet turned around & the unsuspecting Allie climbed into the main camera side of the ring apron flicks her hair back as she is about to turn around & face Goldberg whilst standing on the ring apron, only to see Goldberg coming at her like a freight train as he ploughs into her using RUNNING SPEARS TAKCLES her to carry her forth through the air & Allie in a vulnerable position of being taken off her feet & orbiting backwards as Goldberg still clings onto her having committed the move full on & into the hoardings main camera side of the ring they end up as Goldberg drove Allie not into & but they smashed through a different part of the hoarding, as Goldberg lands on top of Allie again in the crowd, as he gets off her pumped up, as Allie is stunned by his power. Goldberg wastes no time, as he yanked or pulled Allie up immediately by her long blonde hair as Goldberg easily without resistance standing in the front row MILITARY PRESS HOISTS into a FORWARD SLAMS her further into the crowd, as she lands on a third row seats stretched out as the fans scattered for safety, as Goldberg comes for her, as Allie is up showing remarkable courage & threshold for punishment as she uses the 2nd row seat rests to propel herself towards Goldberg, as Allie SWINGING DOUBLE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Goldberg to the face as he is propelled over the smashed hoarding back to the outside floor part of the arena, as Allie now comes for Goldberg as he gests up groggy Allie RIGHT UPPER CUTS Goldberg as he is rocked by it, as she lifted him with the impact of the move as the main camera catches Allie BOXING LEFT & RIGHT Goldberg against the ring structure main camera side of the ring as she hair sways side to side as she delivers ........... ONE, ......... TWO, ............ THREE, .................. FOUR, .............. FIVE, .......... SIX COMBINATION BLOWS, as Allie now easily scopes up Goldberg to sling him over her right shoulder, but he thrashed about landed on his feet to RUNNING FACE BUSTER Allie into the steel steps bottom right of screen corner on the outside floor to leave her holding her face, as he then BOOT STOMPS her to the upper back on all fours as Goldberg is unleashing a fury of vicious blows upon the challenger, as he stops after delivering a couple of stomps. Goldberg then pulls Allie up, as he scopes her up, as she THIGH RAMS him to the chest front on, then Allie scopes up Goldberg to SPINNING BODY SLAMS him back first on the steel steps as he grimaces in pain, as Allie follow up CANNONBALL SPLASHES Goldberg as she splashed down on top of him stretched out on the steel steps, as Allie rolls off him gets up as she motions to the fans, come on cheer her on. Allie not paying any attention to the count going on, as she press his face into her crouch as she smears it then RUNNING PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAMS him on the outside floor, as the crowd goes wild, as Allie kneels over Goldberg on his back, as she now pulls Goldberg up to his feet, as Allie RIGHT UPPER CUTS him with so much power it lifted him off his feet as he landed on the time keeper table as Allie now the referee motions for the bell, as Allie RUNNING LEAPING FORWARD FLIP SPLASHES DOWN on Goldberg as they smash through the time keeper table, as Allie gets up knowing the count is still going, as she heads for the ring holding her midriff after delivering that brutal spashes, but upon returning watches in disbelief as the referee motions for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

What just happened, I'd only be guessing, so better off leaving it to the official announcement.
JERRY LAWLER
I suspect Allie won, but by count on Goldberg whom has his title handed to him lying on the smashed outside time keeper table, wait as Allie has climbed to the top turnbuckle pad bottom right of screen to SPLASHES DOWN on Goldberg to leave him convulsing from the pain & splash, as the referee has raised her arm in victory, but the belt remains on Goldberg.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY COUNT OUT
ALLIE THE BUNNY

THE END OF MATCH 12

THE END OF RAW SHOW 3

Last edited by sable1; 14-Feb-22 at 10:22.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-22, 01:43
Last Achievements

** DISCLAIMER ** My stories are purely fictional please enjoy them for what they're worth, only some fun involved, there will be moderate to considerable sexual references, language as well as violence, all characters signed waivers to appear on GENDER WARS some could very call it GENDER SEX WARS each to their own, what ever your fancy because it is make believe, anything goes in the wrestling world of GENDER WARS under professional wrestling regulations, with 5 count for pin fall or submission, 10 count for clean break, 20 count for count outs.

SMACKDOWN SHOW 3

THE ROCK
ADDRESSES THE FANS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING

Last week in this very ring I faced Sasha Banks & was beaten by that little woman, I can't believe I lost to her, I have replied the ending of that match more times then I care to remember in my mind, it has eaten away at him, down to the very core of my existence. Tonight I want a re-match Sasha, if you are brave you will accept that challenge. I can understand your reluctance to step forward because you have a lot to fear facing me in this angry fired up mood. Trust me Sasha, no one wants to face me when I'm this outraged with venom to strike upon your body.

SASHA BANKS
COMES TO THE STAGE
I know men can't get enough of my body, they want to feel it, touch it rub up against it, well tonight Rock you will get another opportunity to be beaten by me. So since I beat you last week, what makes you think you won't have two dream two defeats in my dreams as you replay me beating you again tonight, this time no easy win, now dominating win so you cum dreaming about me defeating you. That'll give you enough dreams of me to last you a life time.

THE ROCK
Stop talking crap, I mean business, I will kick your ass.

SASHA BANKS
In your dreams, oh yes you dream about me already kicking your ass, as I will add more dreams as I said in your mid after I defeat you again, btw I accept your challenge, as I want to prove to all these people I can beat you again.

THE ROCK
I'm glad you took the bait, but rest assured tonight before the entire universe I will whip your sexy ass all over Pepsi Arena.

SASHA BANKS
Rock I'm faltered you dreamt so much about me, maybe I can make it more pleasurable by smothering you as I beat you with my sexy body.

THE ROCK
I'm in no mode for games, tonight you will feel my wrath as I bend you to breaking point, oh you can count on it, I will lay the smackdown on you so many times, you'd wish you were never born.

SASHA BANKS
Rock since I'm ready for a fight, I will come to the ring lets make it the opening match of the evening. What do you all think ( as the crowd roars it's approval to see them opening the night with their match ).

THE ROCK
Bring it, if you smell what the Rock is cooking.

MATCH 1
1 ON 1 NO HOLDS BAR MATCH

THE ROCK
VS
SASHA BANKS

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Looks like the competitors are ready, but the ring officials been caught out unprepared as they now make their way to the ring. The Rock has thrown down the gauntlet to Sasha Banks who has taken it.
JERRY LAWLER
I didn't expect it any other way, but The Rock is the one under pressure he wants this match, so he will need to get the win or Sasha Banks would have prevailed twice in a row against him in consecutive weeks, not something you can live down easily.

BELL SOUNDS

The Rock attacks Sasha Banks as he RUNNING DOUBLE SHOVES her to the top left of screen corner as she thundered into the corner hard, as The Rock is there to follow up in her corner with LEFT & RIGHT HOOKS to the face as her head snaps side to side ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Sasha Banks falls to one knee looking as The Rock stands over her " Get up Sasha, I have far more to dish out to you, you hear me, one hit wonder ", as the Rock pulls her up to VERTICAL SUPLEX her to leave her on the canvass, as she gets to one knee showing courage, only for her opponent whom backed off as he moves in to RUNNING KNEE DRIVES her to the face kneeling position front on, then mocks her ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) as he pulls her up by her hair as The Rock ROCK BOTTOMS as he trash talks her in her face after delivering the move, as The Rock pulls her up instantly by the front of her hair to her feet not caring about what he is doing, as he easily scopes her up to BODY SLAMS Sasha Banks to the canvass near the far side of the ring ropes, as he immediately bounces around on the toes of his boots wanting to dish out more to Sasha Banks as she is hurt lying on her back on the canvass, as The Rock moves in on the attack again to commence ANGRY STOMPS to her to the chest as she remained lying on her back .............. ONE, ................ TWO, ................... THREE, ................... FOUR TIMES, as she seeks the ropes to ropes to pull herself up, as The Rock waited for her to get up ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) & when Sasha Banks does, The Rock now STANDING DOUBLE AX HANDLE CHOPS her to the face as she her head is rolling side to side from the sustained blows .... ONE, ..... TWO, ........... THREE, ............... FOUR TIMES, as he lets up, as she heads for the top right of screen corner to seek some kind of reprieve showing incredible courage to fight on under attack from The Rock.

The Rock walks her to the top right of screen corner as she props on the second turnbuckle pad to commence MULTIPLE CORNER PUNCHES her to the face .......... ONE, ............... TWO, ............................. THREE, .................. FOUR TIMES, then Sasha Banks LOW BLOWS the Rock, as she then immediately despite the sustained onslaught she got from The Rock, has now hoist him in the air to HOT SHOT him into the top rope far side of the ring ropes, as he is left on the canvass feeling his throat on his back, as Sasha Banks holds up hisa legs to see The Rock has a hard on for her as Sasha Banks STOMPS him to the balls to grind her boot heel into his dick in his trunks as she makes him squirm in pain, as the referee can only look in a NO HOLDS BAR MATCH, as she lets up as she waits, as The Rock gets up holds his balls as he tells her he will make her pay for that, as he stands Sasha Banks SPINNING BACK HEEL KICKS him across the face as she spun him 180 degrees, as Sasha Banks from behind HANDSTAND DOUBLE RAPID BACK HEEL KICKS him to the back of the head as he leans into the top right of screen corner ............ ONE, ............. TWO, ....................... THREE, .............................. FOUR, ............................ FIVE TIMES, as Sasha Banks now turns The Rock around to face her as The Rock rests his face in her breasts, as Sasha Banks now forces him into the corner with a DOUBLE HANDED CORNER CHOKE HOLD as The Rock straining & struggling, as well as grappling with all his might to escape, as Sasha Banks DOUBLE HANDED THROAT LIFTS him against the corner now ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) as his hard on was resting against her breasts, as Sasha Banks now OVERHEAD DOUBLE HANDED THROAT TOSSES The Rock onto his back on the canvass, as she turns sexily then sassy walks towards him, as he is trying to get up after copping that move, only for Sasha Banks to KARATE SPINNING RIGHT UPPER CUTS him to the him to the face as a follow up as Sasha Banks sits on The Rock's chest as he fell to the canvass to MOUNTED LEFT HOOKS him to the face ................... ONE, ............................ TWO, .................................................. .. THREE, .................................................. ....... FOUR, .................................................. ............................. FIVE, .................................................. ..................................... SIX TIMES, as Sasha Banks lets up, then pulls The Rock up by the front of his trunks as she sees his stiff growing in inside his trunks stretched out, as Sasha Banks now turns rubs her body up against his as the right of screen ropes hold him up then Sasha Banks BACK HEEL LOW BLOW BACK KICKS him to the balls, then JAWBREAKERS him all in one motion leaving him groaning in pain sitting up slumped against the right of screen ropes, on as Sasha Banks drags him by his right leg away from the ropes to apply a CAMEL CLUTCH on The Rock inches away from the middle rope right of screen which won't allow him to get a release even if he does reach the ropes in this NO HOLDS BAR MATCH.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

How in the fucking hell did Sasha Banks withstand that opening barrage from The Rock, he threw everything at her, including the kitchen sink & she survived to the point now The Rock will be asked the same question.
JERRY LAWLER
These women are fine toned, they are able to withstand a fight, as we keep seeing, The Rock must respond now, otherwise Sasha Banks will do untold damage on him.

Sasha Banks is now punishing a screaming Rock, what a powerful display of power by Sasha Banks for someone so small to now dominate The Rock as she lets him go, as Sasha Banks then pulls The Rock up as she STRONG IRISH WHIPS him from the right of screen ropes to the opposite ropes left of screen on his return The Rock RUNNING POWERFUL CLOTHES LINES her, The Rock heads for the main camera to seek reprieve as The Rock needed that move, as he comes back for Sasha Banks as she got to her feet, as The Rock STOMP KICKS her to the midsection standing then The Rock scopes her up, as she counters to thrash about to BACKSTABBER him to leave him on the canvass in agony, as Sasha Banks gets up, as she now applies a STANDING MODIFIED ARM LOCK as he is on all fours, as she places his head between her legs side on position for leverage as she pulls on his arm as far back the opposite way as possible, as The Rock is in sheer agony, as Sasha Banks is making him pay now, as The Rock uses his other arm to hoist her up to SPINE BUSTER SLAMS her with one arm, as The Rock shakes his arm trying to get blood flowing through it again. The Rock stands over her as he motions to the fans what's about to come as he takes off to deliver the PEOPLE'S ELBOW DROP on Sasha Banks whom was all shook up by the blow as The Rock hooks her legs for a pin .... ONE, ... COUNT, as SASHA BANKS KICKS OUT !, much to the disgust of The Rock whom pulls her up as Sasha Banks front on KARATE KICKS him to the face with her right boot, as Sasha Banks follow up RIGHT HOOKS The Rock whom grabs her right arm to prevent the punch, then easily hoist her onto his shoulders as she thrashes about to SAMOAN DROPS her instantly in a flash to the canvass, as The Rock is up as he is on the move moving from move to move to get momentum too much for her to prevent, as he pulls her up again, as Sasha Banks breaks clear of him holding her, as Sasha Banks delivers a powerful FURY RIGHT The Rock to the face as he is wobbly ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) as The Rock BACK SLAPS her coming at him across her face, as The Rock scopes her up as Sasha Banks whom drops down behind with her back to the main camera to DOUBLE DROP KICKS him with boot heels to his face as he turned to face her, as her waist chains dangle in his face as she bends over to pull him up, as he was on all fours sucking up the pain, as The Rock is about to get up with her assistance, as Sasha Banks scopes him up, no The Rock blocks it & counters with CROSS BODY THIGHS her then applies a ABDOMINAL STRETCH on Sasha Banks whom immediately counters with CROSS BODY KNEES him to the face as she escaped ...... ONE, .......... TWO, .............. THREE TIMES, as Sasha Banks BACKFLIP DDT'S The Rock as he is down holding the back of his head.

( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, ... SECONDS LATER ) Sasha Banks up on her feet first as she now heads for the top left of screen corner to climb to the top turnbuckle pad ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as she begin to be tired from the physical toll this match is taking on her, as The Rock gets up to RUNNING AVLANCHE SUPLEX her to counter what ever she had in mind, only for Sasha Banks to leap off at The Rock as she midair intercepts him to FLYING CROSS BODY TACKLE into a MODIFIED POWERSLAMS him as she lands on top of the Rock as he winded badly, as Sasha Banks now immediately applies a REVERSE FACE SMOTHER with HEADSCISSORS as she crosses her leg over to tighten the hold on him trying to break clear. The Rock grappling to escape as he rolls her over onto her back to get up as she UPSIDE HEADSCISSORS him to use the move to force The Rock to one knee ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ), as Sasha Banks turns it into a MODIFIED OCTOPUS STRETCHES ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE SECONDS ) as The Rock gets upright then uses her like a swinging pendulum to SWINGING POWERSLAMS her as she is down, as he hooks her legs for the pin fall .... ONE, .... TWO, ... COUNT, as SASHA BANKS KICKS OUT !. The Rock gets up, as he has a hold of her legs to set her up to SHARP SHOOTER Sasha Banks whom uses her legs to kick him off her as she KIP UP SPINNING ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the face as he had his back to the top right of screen corner, as The Rock is stunned as he remains standing as he back peddling towards the far side of the ring ropes now too, as he attacks those ropes to use them to SPRINGBOARD FOREARM SHOTS Sasha Banks following up to attempt a follow up move, as she back peddles towards the middle of the ring with her back to the bottom right of screen corner, as The Rock RUNNING CROSS BODIES Sasha Banks whom takes the hit but back rolls towards the bottom right of screen corner almost ending up slumped against it, as she rose to her feet carrying The Rock crossways across her waist as The Rock attempts ELBOW SHOTS on her to lower back escape only for Sasha Banks to SIDE BREAKS him & holding onto him ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .. SECONDS ), then BACK BREAKS him, then holds onto him ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) to BACKFLIP DOUBLE BACK BREAKER him as she leaves him in her wake as the crowd erupts with chanting her name " ......... SASHA, ............ SASHA, .......... SASHA, ........... SASHA, .......... SASHA, ........... SASHA, ........... SASHA, .......... SASHA ", as Sasha Banks applies the BANK STATEMENT ( BRIDGING CROSSFACE ) as The Rock is straining to escape, as Sasha Banks has it locked as The Rock is in dire trouble.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Looks like The Rock better prepare for more dreams of Sasha Banks kicking his ass, via making him submit because he is in serious trouble of doing so right now King.
JERRY LAWLER
Listen to the fans rallying for The Rock now as he is a large support in the crowd, as Sasha Banks can sense him about to escape.

Sasha Banks releases the hold, as The Rock is trying to regroup, as Sasha Banks now DOUBLE AX HANDLE CLUBS him side on to the middle of the back whilst he is on all fours near the main camera ropes ..... ONE, ........ TWO, ............. THREE, ............. FOUR TIMES, as Sasha Banks allows him to get up as Sasha Banks scopes up The Rock as she GUTBUSTERS him over her right shoulder leaving him curled up on the canvass, as Sasha Banks walks around strutting as she awaits The Rock to get up near the bottom left of screen corner using that corner to pull himself up ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as he is up Sasha Banks runs into a BIG BOOT to her face to fend her off, then follow up CLOTHES LINES her to knock her down to the canvass, as The Rock follow up ROCK BOTTOMS Sasha Banks whom counters to BACK STABBER into a BANK STATEMENT as she has the hold applied on The Rock again as he is bellowing in agony, as Sasha Banks has it locked as he is fading fast suddenly, will he tap out to the sexy competitor as he is motioning to do so but is holding out for as long as he can ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN , .... TWELVE, .... THIRTEEN, .... FOURTEEN, .... FIFTEEN, .... SIXTEEN, .... SEVENTEEN, .... EIGHTEEN, .... NINETEEN, .... TWENTY, .... TWENTY ONE SECONDS ) as The Rock almost out cold as Sasha Banks who has taken a lot of punishment in this match too, is getting exhausted maintaining the told, as she has held the hold the entire time he thrashed about, as The Rock ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ..... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, ... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE SECONDS LATER ) as he finally succumbs to his pain & exhaustion too as he meekly taps out unable to continue due to the agony he is in, as the referee motions for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

What an epic win by Sasha Banks whom took a barrage early on from The Rock whom by the way is lying on top of The Rock kissing him as she places his hands on her ass cheeks, she is tongue kissing him, unusual way to end the match.
JERRY LAWLER
Kidding me JR, it is a massive turn on, getting a hard on under the desk, oops should have turned the live microphone off . But yes Sasha Banks proved yet again that she could beat The Rock whom is finally released by her kissing as she now pins his shoulders to the mat as she rests her breasts in his face with her chains rubbing into his face too, as also, oh wow JR is now rubbing her crouch into the Rock balls, he wasn't begging to be released either by Sasha Banks whom is now off him & celebrating her win by placing a boot on his chest to victory pose. It was a NO HOLDS BAR MATCH JR after all.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
SASHA BANKS

THE END OF MATCH 1

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 2

1 ON 1 MATCH

DREW McINTYRE
VS
GOLDIE BLAIR

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Two newcomers to GENDER WARS Drew McIntyre & Goldie Balir will face off, I can't believe Goldie Blair can wrestle in those shoes, her heels could do serious damage to Drew McIntyre.
JERRY LAWLER
If I was Drew McIntrye I'd be more worried about the damage her body can do, believe it too JR, Goldie can climb turnbuckles wearing those shoes & do it naturally.

BELL SOUNDS

Drew McIntyre is taken aback by the beauty he is facing opposite corner as she moves in to lock up to him in a INDIAN KNUCKLE LOCK UP with arms extended as she has her back to the left of screen, as they grapple for the upper hand ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN SECOND ) as Drew McIntrye HEADLOCK TAKESDOWN Goldie Balir to the canvass whom grapples with him & counters with a SIDEWAYS HEADSCISSORS whilst lying on the canvass applied to him, as he does all he can to escape her sexy hold as he tries to prey her legs to escape with her shoe heels on making her looking ravishingly sexy ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) as McIntrye bounces his body along the canvass in her hold to reach the ropes main camera side of the ring, as she lets up when he reached the bottom rope main camera with his boots resting them. Goldie Blair releases him then gets up to back up to the middle of the ring as Drew McIntyre comes at her enraged now as he too was back on his feet as Goldie Blair then MIDRIFF WOMANLY TOE KICKS him to bend him over with the blow to allow her to PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAMS him as she lands on top of him vice versa then gets off quickly as she pulls him up by his long hair as she easily scope him up with her back to the main camera then walks to the middle of the ring to BODY SLAMS him to the canvass, as he gets up bewildered & shocked by her power as he comes at Goldie Blair with her back to the top left of screen corner in the middle of the ring as Goldie Blair waits for him to get up standing in the top right of screen corner as she twirls her hair & chats to the fans casually as she faces Drew McIntrye as she rest against the corner as if posing & showing off her sexy body, as here comes Drew McIntrye back up on his feet even more enraged as he charges at her & Goldie Blair meets him coming from the top right of screen corner to leap into the air athletically & DOUBLE DROP KICKS him with her shoe heels to his face to upend him to the canvass as he holds his face afterwards, as Goldie Blair sees an opening as she rose to her feet to attack him whilst down & Goldie Blair leaps high into the air above the top ropes to come down on his midriff facing the left of screen ropes to RUNNING DOUBLE KNEE DROPS him to the midsection then gets up leaving him clutching him midsection gasping for air, as he is trying to get back up to his feet, ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS LATER ) Drew McIntyre is back up, as he comes at her slower whom is leaning into the top rope main camera with back to him facing the fans as Goldie Blair BACK HIGH KICKS him to the face without looking at he as the blow to his face makes him back peddle as Goldie Blair turns around after blowing kisses to the face to at him with shoe heels on & RUNNING CLOTHES LINE knock downs Drew McIntrye to leave him on the canvass, as Goldie Blair stops, turns & quickly pulls him up by his long hair to his feet as she points at the top right of screen corner then runs at it with in a HEADLOCK position to RUNNING CORNER FACEBUSTER him face first into the middle turnbuckle pad top right of screen corner, as she released him upon impact leaving him resting awkwardly face first into that middle turnbuckle pad. Goldie Blair shakes her ass then backs up slowly as she makes erotic tongue rolls whilst she now rubs has ass into the back of his head pressing his face into the middle turnbuckle pad " Oh Drew I can do this all day, toy with you physically & sexually until I decide when to end it ", as Goldie Blair loves hearing him moaning face first into the turnbuckle pad, as she continues to rub her ass with a ASS STINK for a .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .. COUNT by the referee.

Goldie Blair walks away pleading her innocens as she allows Drew McIntrye to get up ( takes .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .. SECONDS ) as he does Goldie Blair in a COLLAR TIE UP as she rams him back first against the top right of screen corner ..... ONE, .......... TWO, ................ THREE, .............. FOUR TIMES, as Goldie Blair then pulls him away from the corner applying a STANDING FRONT FACE LOCK using the move to make it hard for him to escape as Goldie Belt uses the move to VERTICAL SUPLEX DELAY holding him vertically upside ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) then completes the move with a VERTICAL SUPLEX leaving them both on the canvass, as Goldie Belt gets up first not messing about as she pulls him up by h8is hair then Goldie Blair with her back to the right of screen almost touching it with her back then DOUBLE HANDED THROAT TOSSES him out of the corner & to the canvass on as he rolls along the canvass coming to a stop beyond the middle of the ring near the bottom left of screen corner, as he gets up groggy & staggering about as he does here comes Goldie Blair running at him & is already upon striking distance as she GIRDIRON TACKLES him to send him airborne into the bottom left of screen corner, as he slumps upright against it trying to gather himself, as Goldie Blair walks up to him to KNIFE EDGE CHPS him across the chest ....................... ONE, .................... TWO, ........................ THREE, ......................................... FOUR TIMES. Goldie Blair walks away as from behind Drew McIntrye DOUBLE CHOCK BLOCKS fed up showing it for all to see, as he charges her from behind waving to the fans & dives at her legs from behind taking both legs out from under her, as he leaves her holding her knees afterwards on the canvass, as Drew McIntrye on all fours looks on ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) gave himself a chance to regroup, as he grabs her right leg but Goldie Blair uses her leg to LEFT HEEL STOMPS him to the face ........... ONE, .......... TWO, ............... THREE, ............. FOUR, ............... FIVE TIMES, as he released the leg he grabbed. Goldie Blair is up as she RIGHT HOOKS him to the face as he is almost down, as Goldie Blair from behind FULL NELSON LOCKS Drew McIntrye trapping the mountain of a main with a lock applied impossibly by a woman, but nonetheless it is.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Drew McIntrye has done next to nothing as Goldie Blair has had the majority of this match on her terms making it difficult for him to wage any counter attacking offense.
JERRY LAWLER
Goldie Blair loves punishing men as we saw her do repeatedly in the indies, now she wants to bring it to GENDER WARS, as Drew McIntrye slumps into her applying the hold.

Goldie Blair " Come on Drew fight me, I want you to fight, it makes it all the more satisfying defeating you, this is too easy for me, I thought you were a warrior, you are a wimp ". Drew McIntrye yells out in rage, but after a little attempt to escape ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) Goldie Blair maintained the FULL NELSON LOCK the entire times as he reaches the left of screen ropes for survival. Drew Mcintrye is releases as he turns around Goldie Blair pulls him towards her to STANDING BEAR HUGS him as she lifts off his feet to apply the hold as he FOREARM POUNDS her to the upper back trying to enforce a break from her, but to no avail thus far, as Goldie Blair squeezing hard as she makes him grimace in agony, as Drew McIntrye fights on ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN SECONDS ) as Goldie Blair releases him as he clings to her body trying to remain standing, as Goldie Blair makes him suck her right breast tucked inside her bikini top ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS) then Goldie Blair hoists him into the air to POWER BOMBS him as she leaves him on his back sprawled out, as Goldie Blair makes her way to the top right of screen corner ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) to reach the top, then LEAP OF FAITH SPLASHES DOWN on him driving her breasts into his face, as she made his leg kick up from the impact, then settle back down on the canvass, as Goldie Blair flicks her hair back then gets off him to make her way to the bottom left of screen corner ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) to reach the top to LEAP OF FAITH SPLASHES DOWN on him as she wipes him out again, but gets off him again, as she adjusts her bikini then pulls Drew McIntrye to his feet as she covers up her breast nipples that popped out as she then hoisted him onto her shoulder facing the right of screen TORTURE RACKS him as she makes Drew McIntrye cry out in sheer agony, as she walks around displaying her domination of her opponent, as he has a hard on whilst being dominated. Goldie Blair still maintains the hold ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) then DEATH VALLEY DRIVERS him as he was about to tap out, as Goldie Blair squats down over him the uses her both to smother his vice versa rubbing her body against him as if having sex with him, as he crouch rubs against his face in her bikini bottom & her breast nipples into her bikini top rub into his dick as she make applies her famous REVERSE BODY SMOTHER. Drew McIntrye being used by Goldie Blair to arouse herself too as by doing this she is getting a orgasm doing it & making sure everyone knows it inside & outside the arena, whilst making sure his shoulders are pinned for the three count as she sure one of his shoulders is constantly off the canvass ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE, .... THIRTEEN, .... FOURTEEN, .... FIFTEEN, .... SIXTEEN, .... SEVENTEEN SECONDS ) his legs rolling side side as he ends up coming filing his trunks in cum, as she lets up to kneel over him with hands on his chest rubbing them as she enjoys watching him cum all over his trunks, as Goldie Blair now all done with him vice versa face sit hooks his leg as the referee counts .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Never seen a wrestler get sexually overwhelmed to the point of doing that in his trunks as Goldie Blair defeated him & sent a warning to other what to expect when they face her.
JERRY LAWLER
I wish I was Drew McIntrye for a moment then, actually for a lot of moments, I can think of worse ways of getting pinned & that ain't one of them.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
GOLDIE BLAIR

END OF MATCH 2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

ANDRE THE GIANT & BOBBY HEENAN
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I'm here with the eighth wonder of the world Andre The Giant & his manager Bobby Heenan who is moments away from challenging Trish Stratus for the US CHAMPIONSHIP.

BOBBY HEENAN
Trish Stratus look at the size of this man, he is undefeated, sweatheart you are better off forfeiting the match then getting physical disfigured by this huge man. Nobody can cut him down to size, even David using a 2 by 4 would lose.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Now listen up Bobby, Trish has earned her title belt, she is the one who put the challenge to Andre The Giant to defeat him.

BOBBY HEENAN
That is why it is a lay down certainty she will lose, as sure they call me the brain, there is no way Andre The Giant look at his hands, when he makes a fist he could cave in Trish modeling sexy looks.

TRISH STRATUS
INTERRUPTS THE INTERVIEW
Bobby you ever heard the term the taller they are, the harder they fall, this giant of a man has a hard on for me, you think I can't exploits that to my advantage. Listen Andre you are going to lose to me make no mistake this is going to be my finest moment in professional wrestling defeating the eighth wonder of the world in unscripted match.

ANDRE THE GIANT
You listen to me you silly woman, you have no chance against me, I will break you like a stick in half, you will be crushed by me. I will punish you, like you deserve to be punished.

BOBBY HEENAN
Listen sister, it is stupid to insult & enrage this giant, he is dangerous already, saying what you did will take any responsibility out of my hands to prevent him crushing you & he will.

TRISH STRATUS
Once I get you Andre in my REVERSE HEADSCISSORS you will beg me to stop crushing your massive hard, but I will toy with you, play with you, then snap your neck like a twig because I fear no one, especially a giant who is slow & predictable.

ANDRE THE GIANT
Trish you better shut up or else.

BOBBY HEENAN
Trish listen up before you interrupt him, when he says or else I would get out of dodge, not piss him off to unleash a volcanic eruption on you.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Trish I try to stay neutral in these matter, but I aware with the brain it is suicide to anger the giant, he can flip a car over with his bare hands, why would you get him madder.

TRISH STRATUS
Because I want no excuses when I beat him, see you in the ring no hoper.

BOBBY HEENAN
Andre save it for the ring, punish her in the ring, not here, let her got ( as he grabbed her in a DOUBLE CHOKE HOLD ), please Andre it is a chance for you to win a title, don't blow it before the match starts. ( As he released her leaving her gasping for air momentarily ).

TRISH STRATUS
I'm going to make you pay for doing that.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
There she goes heading for the ring, the US CHAMPION in match after our next commercial break vs Andre The Giant with Bobby Heenan his manager at ringside.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 3
1 ON 1 US CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

ANDRE THE GIANT
MANAGED BY
BOBBY ' THE BRIAN ' HEENAN

VS

TRISH STRATUS
US CHAMPION

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Trish Stratus angered the eighth wonder of the world, we better have the paramedics on stand by.

JERRY LAWLER
Yeah for Andre the Giant, I reckon Trish Stratus will be first diva to defeat him ever.

BELL SOUNDS

Last edited by sable1; 18-Feb-22 at 01:32.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-22, 23:57
Last Achievements

The sexy goddess Trish Stratus looking gorgeous in her ring attire ( see imagine for outfit ) with nine inch thigh high leather boots she looks gorgeous goddess but Andre The Giant managed by Bobby Heenan wants her US Title. Andre The Giant in the middle of the ring allowing Trish Stratus to move about seizing him up & probably dawning on her the magnitude of her task ahead to hold onto her title ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ). Trish Stratus with her back to the bottom right of screen corner FRONT ON HIGH KICKS Andre The Giant to the face her sexy thigh high leather boots, nothing, not a dent as she instead was limping after kicking him to the face, he took the blow. Trish Stratus with her back to the top left of screen corner now LEFT BOOT HIGH KICKS Andre The Giant to the face nothing, not a thing he just smirks at her " You can't heard me Trish, I break you " as Andre The Giant motions he will snap her in half, as Trish Stratus goes to pick up Andre The Giant with her back to the right of screen, as he laughs at her then DOWNWARD ELBOW SHOTS her to the upper back, follow up a angry yelling FOREARM CLUBS her across the upper back like a wrecking ball striking her as she fell to all fours on the canvass in the middle of the ring, as she is down on all fours from one blow from Andre The Giant., Andre The Giant GIANT DOWNWARD STOMPS her to the upper back on all fours leaving her lying on front down on the canvass with his massive boot, allowing him to follow up now with a DOUBLE BIG STEP STAND on her lower back, side on to her with his back to the far side of the ring ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) before he steps off her. Andre The Giant motions to her get up as she looks at him. ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SECONDS LATER ). A no fears of Trish Stratus, Andre The Giant pulls up Trish Stratus to her feet to walk her to the top right of screen corner to OPEN PALM CHOP her to the breasts as she walks away grimacing towards the bottom right of screen corner, as Andre The Giant ( 25 years old in his prime ) ) RUNNING CORNER AVALANCHES her who knew he could move that quickly ( sable1's Gender Wars, that's who )as he squashed her against the bottom right of screen corner, the peels away leaving her to fall down backwards to the canvass as Andre The Giant standing over her side on then leaps into the air as she comes down on top of her looking up & JUMPING SPLASHES DOWN on Trish Stratus as he cover her without hooking a leg for a pin fall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .. COUNT, as TRISH STRATUS KICKS OUT !, breaking count by lifting her right shoulder to break the count. Andre The Giant questioning the call, as is Bobby Heenan you can count on that having happened, he is abusing the referee calling him foul names not repeatedly on air . Andre The Giant pulls her up by the hair effortlessly as he places her upright in the corner to CORNER SQUASH her against the bottom right of screen corner, using his giant baulk to massive advantage ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ) & ironically referee's nine count to break & let her out of her corner too. Andre The Giant now pulls her away from the corner by her right arm to place her in a STANDING BEAR HUG as Trish Stratus DOUBLE CHOPS him to the shoulder blades .......... ONE, ............. TWO, ................. THREE, .............. FOUR, ....................... FIVE, ........................... SIX, ..................... SEVEN, .................................................. ...... EIGHT SECONDS ) as she enforced a break, as Trish Stratus now rams his face by double hair pull into the top turnbuckle pad ......... ONE, .......... TWO, ................ THREE, ............... FOUR, ................... FIVE, ................ SIX TIMES, as Andre The Giant is telling Bobby Heenan that Trish Stratus blows has temporarily hurt his collarbones with the power of her judo chops. Andre The Giant is trying to lift his arms, but is crying out in agony, as Trish Stratus has allowed him to slump into the bottom right of screen corner facing Trish Stratus whom props on the middle turnbuckle pad to MULTIPLE RIGHIT JUDO CHOPS him to the face ........ ONE, ............. TWO, ................. THREE, ............ FOUR, .................. FIVE TIMES, as he grimaces in pain clutches her around the waist with his massive hands to POWERBOMB SPINEBUSTER SLAMS her to the canvass to land on top of her as he covers her by lying on top of her & put an end to her attacks .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ... COUNT, as TRISH STRATUS KICKS OUT & as he is kneeling into her crouch she places him in a TRIANGLE FRONT ON HEADSCISSORS whilst on her back with her legs in the triangle position as she is squeezing the giant head of Andre The Giant kneeling at her legs & she has placed his huge head between her upper thighs wearing black nine inch thigh high leather boots.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

What a comeback by Trish Stratus it appeared her title reign was doomed, but her powerful judo chops has equalized her chances of winning, some would say tipped scales in her favor as she is causing grief to Andre The Giant.
JERRY LAWLER
Listen to him crying out in pain, as Trish Stratus is making orgasm noises keeping the hold applied, oh how I would to be in his predicament right at this moment.

Trish Stratus has Andre The Giant on the canvass, as he is struggling to escape, as she is crushing his head between her thighs as his hands tremble from the power of her headscissors applied to his massive sized head ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, ... SECONDS ) as he reaches the main camera ropes requiring her to break, as Trish Stratus does so, but holds up his right leg as he is still on his back to SPINNING TOE HOLD him as she bends his knee in a awkward angle as Andre The Giant reaches up off the canvass to grab the middle ropes to yell at the referee along with Bobby Heenan that she release him, she does. Trish Stratus allows Andre The Giant to get up of his own devices ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as she moves in Andre The Giant KNIFE EDGE CHOPS her with her back to the middle of the ring & far side of the ring ...... ONE, ......... TWO, .................... THREE TIMES, as Trish Stratus walks away feeling the effects as Andre The Giant from behind catches up with her to grab her by the back of her hair to HEADBUTT her to the back of her head ......... ONE, ............ TWO, ................... THREE, ....................... FOUR TIMES before letting go of her as she fell to the canvass in distress. Andre The Giant off the ropes believe it or not RUNNING SIDE ON THIGH LIFTS her to the face on all fours as she it leaves her on her back to see Andre The Giant ELBOW DROPS her to the chest .............. ONE, ....................................... TWO, .................................................. . THREE, .................................................. ......... FOUR, .................................................. ................ FIVE, .................................................. ........... SIX TIMES, as she is hurting afterwards. Andre The Giant pulls her up as he scopes her up to BODY SLAMS her from a great height to the canvass, as Andre The Giant pulls her up again to scope her up as he POWERSLAMS her to the canvass, landing with his huge frame across her chest, as he gets off her, then heads for the top left of screen corner, what does he have in plan now to do to Trish Stratus, she appears out of it, no fucking way, as he begins to climb to the top turnbuckle pad ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ) to FROGSPLASH DOWN on her, are you kidding me, as Trish Stratus is crushed under a tone of humanity by the eighth wonder of the world whom hooks both legs .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

The referee could have counted to twenty then, Andre The Giant showed the world why he is the eighth wonder of the world & becoming the new US Champion in the process. Trish Stratus was courageous, but the power, size will make him near impossible to defeat.
JERRY LAWLER
Each win by him, will bring him closer to a loss, as each fellow diva will learn from this match, as will Trish Stratus. It would be great to win every match, but that is difficult in unscripted professional wrestling ring.

• WINNER OF THE MATCH

BY PIN FALL
&
THE NEW

US CHAMPION
ANDRE THE GIANT
MANAGED BY
BOBBY HEENAN

THE END OF MATCH 3
COMMERCIAL BREAK

ALEXIS BLISS
ADDRESSING FAN IN THE RING
Last week I was attacked by THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION from behind, they couldn't beat me in this ring, so they resort to cheap shots. Btw Eric Bishoff we don't need your protection, if these superstars wants to settle scores back stage, I'll gladly aid that along. Whilst I want to face new blood & move on after easily beating them, I can't until I settle a score with them first. So Brothers of Weakness bring yourselves out here at once or I swear I will go back stage seek you out & unleash this rage upon you two in front of your peers. Trust me, when I say no man wants to face the wrath of Alexis Bliss, I am far more dangerous than any male you have ever faced.

Looks like the wimps are too scared I will humiliate them again, so they should be because that is exactly what I'm going to do. Well Brothers of Pathetic, I am going to ridicule you both until you show your faces or in the case of Kane, your mask. Hello I've had sex that ended quicker than this, I'm growing tired of waiting, don't make me count down before I come after you both ( as the lights go out & standing in the ring are THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION as they attack Alexis Bliss, pummeling her with blows, as they eventually DOUBLE CHOKE SLAM her to the canvass ).

EIC BISHOFF
COMES TO THE RING
Hold on a second you two, if you want a match against her, you got one, lets gets a referee out here to officiating this match.

THE UNDERTAKER
Eric, if you don't leave this ring in a second, we will break you in half, unlike the scripted skeet where we pretended to break Vince McMahon's leg, are actually going to break yours.

KANE
Leave Eric, we have some unsettled business to complete with Alexis Bliss ( as they DOUBLE CHOKE SLAM her again as Alexis Bliss rose to her feet ). '

ERIC BISHOFF
Referee come out here now, we will have a proper match even if I end up in the hospital.

THE UNDERTAKER
A man needs to be careful what he wishes for because the reality of it can be far worse than they contemplated. Okay you stubborn son of a bitch, you want an official office, we want a 1 on 2 Survivor match against Alexis Bliss & right now or else.

ERIC BISHOFF
Okay, lets make the introductions & will be under way.

MATCH 4
1 ON 2 HANDICAP TAG SURVIVOR MATCH.

ALEXIS BLISS
VS
THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

My God how does anyone expect Alexis Bliss to put up a fight under being mauled by the Brothers of Destruction whom are intent on destroying Alexis Bliss once & for all.
JERRY LAWLER
Alexis Bliss is trying to get up she is groggy, as she does get to her feet to wonder to her corner to await the bell to commence this match.

BELL SOUNDS

Alexa Bliss was set upon by THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION immediately as the referee tries to get some order in this match. THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION attacked Alexa Bliss still groggy in her corner as they pound on her viciously as she offers token resistance, as they overwhelm her immediately & then they whom DOUBLE CHOKE SLAMMED her again after doing so prior to the fight, as Alexa Bliss is in a world of trouble as Kane is left in the ring with her, as he pulls her up to ONE HANDED CHOKE SLAMS her too now in her sexy black attire for this match, as Alexa Bliss is being destroyed by THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION. Kane pulls her up to set up Alexa Bliss to TOMBSTONE her as she drive her skull into the canvass, then gets off her to walk over to tag in Undertaker whom climbs fully focused on what he wants to do to a badly hurt Alex Bliss as he pulls her up to walk her to the far side of the ring ropes as he OPEN PALM THROAT THRUSTS with his right hand ...... ONE, ........ TWO, ............... THREE TIMES, as Alexa Bliss was resting against the ropes as she falls down to the canvass & Undertaker watches her do so. The Undertaker pulls her up, as tries to counter with weak LEFT HOOK,, but is being toyed with as The Undertaker ARM TWISTS into SHOULDER BLOCKS into the rib cage .... ONE, .......... TWO, .............. THREE TIMES. Alexa Bliss is hurting as she sinks to her knees, as The Undertaker with his back to the left of screen hoists Alexa Bliss high into the air as he LAST RIDES her, but no Alexa Bliss somehow managed RAPID FURY RIGHTS as he hoisted her into the air .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ......... FOUR TIMES. Alex Bliss then wrapped her legs around his throat throat front whilst still held by The Undertaker in the air & Alexa Bliss HURRICANRANA HEADSCISSOR TOSSES him to the canvass towards the bottom left of screen corner, as they both get up. Alexa Bliss has discovered her second wind all of a sudden as she is on the attack against The Undertaker standing in front of the bottom left of screen corner, as Kane looks on from ring apron bottom right of screen corner. Alexa Bliss knows she needs to strike now whilst she has swung the pendulum in her advantage as she on the move from the middle of the ring RUNNING CORNER SPLASHES The Undertaker against the corner using breasts to ram into his face, as she peels off him to then stand in a karate stance as she smirks at him & says " Paybacks a bitch ". Alexa Bliss then SPINNING ROUNDHOUSE KICKS him to the face withi her right boot ........ ONE, ............ TWO, ..................... THREE, ........................ FOUR TIMES in a row with her thigh high boots boots with heels. Alexa Bliss backs off as she watches him come out of the corner groggy as Alexa Bliss SIDE KICKS him to the chest to send him back against the corner, then walks up to him & stands to the left of him in that corner as she now uses her right boot & CORNER BOOT HEEL CHOKES him as she makes him squirm from the pain as Alexa Bliss keeps it applied exposing no underwear ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) before she lets up. Alexa Bliss now SNAPMARES him into a KNEELING REAR RIGHT ARM CHIN LOCK as she works the hold with the move, as Kane was told by the referee to wait his turn as he was about to illegally interfere without tagging in. Alexa Bliss allows The Undertaker to get up as he reaches back to DOUBLE HAIR PULL SNAPMARES her to the canvass, as he pulls her up holding onto her hair as he sat up, then as The Undertaker gets to his feet with a double handful of Alexa Bliss's her, The Undertaker without any mercy to Alexa Bliss DOUBLE HAIR PULLED SNPMARES her to the canvass again, as The Undertaker on a roll pulls her up again & by her hair too, as he DOUBLE HAIR PULL SNAPMARES her to the canvass to HELLS GATE Alexa Bliss, as she is in a world of trouble now, will she tap out is the question being asked now.

Last edited by sable1; 20-Feb-22 at 00:17.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-22, 00:05
Last Achievements

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Alexa Bliss is fighting the submission hold, but Undertaker has it locked, he3 has put many away with the HELL'S GATE, but Alexa Bliss full credit to her being attacked prior to the match & during the match, has shown remarkable resistance.
JERRY LAWLER
Doesn't help Kane is lurking on the ring apron ready to pounce at slightest possibility she begins to get any momentum in this 1 on 2 handicap survivor match.

The Undertaker can't believe Alexa Bliss made it to the ropes, left of screen as she is furious she did, but lets up, as he pulls her up to her feet against the ropes as The Undertaker MIDRIFF PUNCHES her ..... ONE, .... TWO, ..... THREE TIMES, then big wind up IRISH WHIPS her from the left of screen ropes, as Alexa Bliss REVERSE IRISH WHIPS him to the right of screen ropes on his return Alexa Bliss BIG BACK BODY DROPS the Undertaker to the canvass on his back, here comes Kane as Alexa Bliss RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS him to the chest to send him flying into the bottom right of screen corner back of the head bouncing into the bottom turnbuckle pad, as Alexa Bliss BRONCO BUSTER Kane as a follow then rides his face ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Alexa Bliss lets up gets up & turns blindly into a Undertaker THROAT THRUST as it rocks her, then Undertaker scopes her up, but Alexa Bliss drops down behind to REVERSE SINGLE ARM NECKL BREAKERS The Undertaker leaving him on the canvass, as Alexa Bliss now DOUBLE DROP KICKS Kane to the face the moment he stepped back out onto the ring apron as she sent him tumbling to the outside floor bottom right of screen corner, outside floor. Kane from behind as TOP ROPE CLOTHES LINES her coming from the top turnbuckle pad bottom right of screen, as THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION help her up to DOUBLE CHOKE SLAM her, as The Undertaker pulls up Alexa Bliss as she is out of it to LAST RIDE her then pin her .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

The numerical ambush, then subsequent beat down during the match was too much for Alex Bliss to sustain, no wonder in the end she was beaten.
JERRY LAWLER
It wasn't without a battle to defeat her, but she tried with all her effort & too much for anyone overcome.

WINNERS OF THE MATCH
THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION

THE END OF MATCH 4
COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-22, 14:37
Points: 5,015, Level: 30 Points: 5,015, Level: 30 Points: 5,015, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Way to go awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post: