Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jul-22, 12:10
Points: 2,160, Level: 19 Points: 2,160, Level: 19 Points: 2,160, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Marion Sadistic Sexecutioner

I have been in this community for several years, but this is my first time writing a story. I hope you guys enjoy this story, and of course I open for all criticism or suggestions <3.
HAPPY READING!

Marion grew up as a sexecutioner who was adopted by ELSKER. Elsker is a crime syndicate that believes in Woman Supremacy. They have found a way to train and develop women's body as a deadly weapon, as a sexecutioner. And with this revolution, they have expanded their syndicate over 3 district (2, 3, 9). And right now, Lydia as the leader of Elsker giving Marion (one of the best senior sexecutioner) to conquer district 7.

Marion accepted that mission. Her tactic is to take down the crime lord in district 7 from the bottom. So she started from his best informant, Noelle.

-LONG STORY SHORT-

Marion was in D7 (District 7), in a private penthouse hotel, looking over the city as she sat in the bed.
Her ass was comfortably on a man face, who is obviously the informan of D7 Crime Lord, Noelle. Her thick ass engulfs him making it hard for the poor man to breath. The man was Caucasian and his arms tied to the bed. His ankles cuffed up. She didn't want him to just die. She wanted him to cum
and cum before she killed him. The man cock was 14 inches due to the medicine pumping through his veins.

"Ohhhh quit your struggle, thought you wanted my ass? I caught you peeking at it while we were talking at the club last night." Marion said.

She was naked and looking beautiful. She was dripping with sweat and her tits were huge. Droplets of sweat were collected on her breast. She had on her sexy glasses as she read through a book while on top of his face. She had a wine bottle in her other hand as the man struggled. Her feet were sliding against the man thick veiny shaft. It was hard as steal to the point of pain. She let her ass up again so he could breathe. His cock was oiled up. It was extra sensitive from the time she was using her feet against his cock. He was moaning. His screams of pleasure blocked out by her ass. It was sweet torture.

"That's it suck it all. Take the smell" She Said

He was engulfed deep in her ass that his lips were pressed against her ass hole. It was sweet and intoxicating. Suddenly, her feet was moving up and down faster.

"Ohhhh fuckk!" He moaned

A big spooze of cum shot out of his cock, pulsating and sending it all over the walls. She continued to milk him with her feet putting the heel of her foot against his shaft. She held it down and watches the spill of cum shooting down on the bed and hitting the wall. Cum dripped down from it as she was doing it all night. She laughed a loud and joyous laughed as she did this. She got up and turns around as he gasped for air. Her body slide down him as she turns around. She took off her glasses and put her tits against his face.

"Come on little man ... you got more than that. How much have you dream of getting these lips around your cock. How much have you imagine of having these tits against your face"

She was smothering making the poor man having a trouble in breathing. He couldn't move. He was completely at her mercy. His eyes were filled with fear, he was no match for her. She started to kiss him. Her tongue was pushed into his mouth and twisting inside it as she was starting to stroke his cock nice and fast. His toes curled.

"Yeah! shoot all your cum out! Want it all. Want it to build up for your last gasp. Want a big load shooting out of your cock little man."

The goddess was making quick work off his cock. She bit his lips and licked his face tasting his tears of pleasure.

"You ready to explode, darlin?" She said

"Please can't take it any more ... I came too much" He cried and whimpered

"Silly man, you are all the same. You guys want me but none of you can handle me. The moment your cock enter my pussy, your cock would be melting like butter. Your spines turn to Jelly, begging for release. Some of you cum at a sight of me. But don't worry I can always make you out" She said

She squeezed his cock hard as she sucked his nipples. He was shaking with pleasure as she was taking complete control, gripping his cock and balls. Her expert hands knew all the pressure point to give him pleasure. No man could take. He screamed out her name as a burst of cum shot out.

"You did eat my pussy pretty well. Guess I give you a good death. I won't just snap your neck. Maybe a good old ass or titty smothering. You seem to love that" She Said

"Help" He whimpered

She laughed. She knew the wall were sound proof even if he could scream. She slide down his body and sucked his cock. She engulfs his shaft milking him. She was giving him an expert blow Jobs. Her spit was dripping down his cock.
She took it all and then pulled it out slowly so he could see the length of it in her mouth. He never had been so
hard. She suckled his balls as he stroked. Her big blues looking at him with lust. She sucked her fingers

"You know where this is going " She Said

She pushed her finger deep into his ass hole as she sucked him off. She squirms in pain and pleasure as more fingers enter spreading his ass cheeks apart. He is seeing her head was moving into a blur as he hit his sweet spot.

"Look! You're taking 3 fingers just like a big boy!" She Said
She felt on top of the world, rich beautiful, dangerous. No one can stop her from her sexual desire. She loves sucking cock. She wanted to see how far she could push a man to their limits.

He was gripping the bed. His heart was beating fast, ready to explode in his heart. Death by sex was one of her favorite ways to kill. He wasn't an old man. Heart was strong but no man could withstand what she was doing to him.

"Ohhhh fuck" He screamed

His cock shot out a steam of cum. She swallowed it tasting every dropped. His cock was still hard dripping cum down his shaft. She grabbed his cock and rode slipped it between her breasts. She squeezed her tits around it.

"Come on, stay in there. Don't die yet, little man. You know how many people wanted to have their cock between these tits. I want to hear you SQUIRM! Want you to scream as you shoot gallons of cum in my tits and make you slurp
it all before I smother you."

He felt skinny. He came so much today. He was moaning and bit his lips. His body struggled as it shook like he was in electric chair. His screams muffled by the walls. He lost track of time making the electrons in his brains go off, orgasms seem longer than it was. He came against splashing cum into her tits. Before he could react she was on top of him. His cock stuck between her pussy walls milking him. His big tits bounce up and down as she rode him. She slapped him across the face. He felt his knees getting weak.

"Why are you doing this?" He Said.

"Because I can little man" She said while positioning his head between her monstrous tits.

She smothered him with her tits and made it clean her off. Her tits had gobs of cum dripping down it. She slapped him with her huge tits back and forth as her pussy squeezed and
milked him for all his worth

"Ahhhhhhhh Yesss" She said cumming against him. She ran her finger through her
hair. The cum was dripping against his cock "Ahhhhhh fuck yesss ... yesss. Squirm little man, i love it when your moan vibrates through my boobies."

She came splashing her pussy juice against him. Her pussy was gripping. It was massaging his cock, taking him for all his worth. Her nails were scratching against his back as she started to taking his breath way.

"Time to end this little man" She said

She is smothering him with her tits. He struggled. He knew it was the end. His vision was engulfing by her large titty flesh. His breath was being robbed from him.

"That's it just let it happen" She Said

He stopped moving. She untied him and dropped his body. She walked over to the other side of the wall and start fingering herself while remembering his struggle and squirming under her body. She came a lot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e149ae5221ce60442b4f44de41cec079.jpg (347.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg 40a3357da12e646ca86c4eab4b3be353.jpg (157.6 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 74f0d67574a063872495a8151731f940.jpg (278.9 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg ab5b236b95451249b3018c42f75d3538.jpg (154.8 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg fdb6745fd1d87187c23914e4eceaa293.jpg (168.7 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg b87dadfa49a0aa7d88ee0f8e79d68fdd.jpg (178.1 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg 9b63458235e0e233d7645a5e40d5a96a.jpg (177.7 KB, 80 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to herpkill21 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-22, 13:32
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Marion Sadistic Sexecutioner

great erotic sex fight loved her total domination using her ass and tits, will there be other parts posted in futer hope so because you've created such a good back story which has such great potential.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-22, 15:22
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,275 Times in 315 Posts

Quite interesting and the girl is really really beautiful
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-24, 15:05
Points: 235, Level: 4 Points: 235, Level: 4 Points: 235, Level: 4
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

I beg you write more of these! This is the best thing I’ve ever read!

Tags
breast smother, brutal, death, facesitting, femdom, massive, sex