Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Goddess Tessa vs Frank (size comparison & onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-227.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-228.

Old 29-Jul-22, 11:17
Points: 71,079, Level: 100 Points: 71,079, Level: 100 Points: 71,079, Level: 100
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,797 Times in 445 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HH-13 Bianca vs Akela (Squeeze Contest)
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Bianca and Akela square off in a squeeze contest! Whose legs are more powerful? There's only one way to find out... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in Full HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was my favorite scissorhold video Iíve ever watched, and that covers a lot of ground. The power and resilience displayed by these two women was incredible (even causing real tears for one of them). Akelaís scissor force is downright scary to the point that by the end of the video I was actually rooting for Bianca after witnessing the hell she was put through. The entire video is incredible but, if nothing else, I recommend buying it for the reverse headscissor scene alone. I promise you wonít be disappointed!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-22, 09:42
Points: 1,551, Level: 16 Points: 1,551, Level: 16 Points: 1,551, Level: 16
Activity: 42.1% Activity: 42.1% Activity: 42.1%

I wonder who won and what score please
Old 30-Jul-22, 12:12
Poet
Points: 5,113, Level: 30 Points: 5,113, Level: 30 Points: 5,113, Level: 30
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%

Smile Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by romchelotti [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder who won and what score please
I guess if you
buy the video
you will
find out.
Old 30-Jul-22, 12:18
Points: 186,684, Level: 100 Points: 186,684, Level: 100 Points: 186,684, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,099 Times in 4,620 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess if you
buy the video
you will
find out.
Sometimes I wonder
If you're a Poet
I think you are
You just don't know it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-22, 12:23
Administrator
Points: 773,311, Level: 100 Points: 773,311, Level: 100 Points: 773,311, Level: 100
Activity: 73.7% Activity: 73.7% Activity: 73.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 110,318 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sometimes I wonder
If you're a Poet
I think you are
You just don't know it.
Lol, I changed Wer's status to Poet the same moment you posted this, came back to see this. Creepy, but very, very cool. Hope you don't mind, Wer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-22, 12:25
Administrator
Points: 773,311, Level: 100 Points: 773,311, Level: 100 Points: 773,311, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

NC-225 Kate vs Duncan

...Please welcome Kate to Fight Pulse! Our most recent signing is a powerful, athletic woman, who loves a physical contest, seeking pleasure in victory... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in Full HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-22, 12:28
Poet
Points: 5,113, Level: 30 Points: 5,113, Level: 30 Points: 5,113, Level: 30
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sometimes I wonder
If you're a Poet
I think you are
You just don't know it.
Thank you Gentlemen
for the kindness of your words,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol, I changed Wer's status to Poet the same moment you posted this, came back to see this. Creepy, but very, very cool. Hope you don't mind, Wer.
...and of your hearts!
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-22, 14:01
Points: 1,551, Level: 16 Points: 1,551, Level: 16 Points: 1,551, Level: 16
Activity: 42.1% Activity: 42.1% Activity: 42.1%

alas, there is no such possibility yet, sorry, at least an invoice, I will be very grateful
Old 31-Jul-22, 21:28
Points: 14,080, Level: 51 Points: 14,080, Level: 51 Points: 14,080, Level: 51
Activity: 26.3% Activity: 26.3% Activity: 26.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,797 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
NC-225 Kate vs Duncan

...Please welcome Kate to Fight Pulse! Our most recent signing is a powerful, athletic woman, who loves a physical contest, seeking pleasure in victory... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

BEAUTIFUL ! I wish more of these girls wrestle in a tight bikini or underwear!
So pleasing...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neddyf For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-22, 15:31
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-236 Sasha vs Andreas

...This time Sasha squares off against Andreas in a real, fast-paced mixed wrestling match... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse