Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Nov-21, 20:43
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Mini-Session at NYC "Tasting" Event

Taste - A very Happy Hour of Bite-Sized Pleasures

HTML Code:
bit.ly/Taste-NYC

This kinky happy hour is your invitation to sip from the chalice of sweet Domination by tasting the skills of some of NYC’s hottest providers in a private location near Herald Square in Manhattan.

First, meet Empress Jhené Alvaro and worship Her regal feet. Then, watch demonstrations and performances by Dominus Eros, Lana Luxor, Rev Rucifer, Gawddess Blane, Shermie, The Domme Kat and maybe some surprises.

Once your eyes have taken in the sumptuous visual feast, it’s time to indulge your other senses, so don’t forget your tip money! These pros will be offering their energy and talents:
Dominus Eros - Impact & Electro Sense Play
Lana Luxor - Wrestling Domination
Rev Rucifer- Rope
Gawddess Blane - Erotic Sensation Play (Wax Play)
Shermie - Fire Play

PROOF OF VACCINATION AND NEGATIVE COVID TEST (within 48hrs) REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.

Let’s continue to be in community and enjoy each other while doing what we can to keep each other safe. Masks not required but encouraged.

Pro Tip: This is an in-person event, but the performances can be enjoyed via the live stream. If you choose to stay in and watch from a distance, buy the “voyeur” tickets!

Follow The Domme Kat and all our talented artists on social media for more information leading up to the event!

Last edited by theDommeKat; 06-Nov-21 at 20:48. Reason: add photo
Old 06-Nov-21, 21:51
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Re: Mini-Session at NYC "Tasting" Event

Event ticket page: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And event info on FetLife: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-21, 11:25
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDommeKat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Taste - A very Happy Hour of Bite-Sized Pleasures

HTML Code:
bit.ly/Taste-NYC

This kinky happy hour is your invitation to sip from the chalice of sweet Domination by tasting the skills of some of NYC’s hottest providers in a private location near Herald Square in Manhattan...

[I][B]PROOF OF VACCINATION AND NEGATIVE COVID TEST (within 48hrs) REQUIRED FOR ENTRY....
Proof of vaccination and a negative test? That seems like a very high bar for entry. I'd be curious to know how many actually attend. Regardless, I hope your event is successful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-21, 05:01
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Thanks for the well wishes! There have been a bunch of community events that have required both a card and a test and they’ve done well, so I adopted that method for holding an in-person event in a pandemic. Nothing is perfect, but we can do at least all we can to keep each other safe in BDSM spaces. And even with limited space available, attendance looks great. I’m really looking forward to this.
Old 17-May-22, 08:07
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Our maximum capacity at that time in that space was 40 people and we definitely sold that many tickets. Hope you can make it to the next one! Lower bar of entry.

bit.ly/WROPES626

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Proof of vaccination and a negative test? That seems like a very high bar for entry. I'd be curious to know how many actually attend. Regardless, I hope your event is successful.
Added after 8 minutes:

Wanna wrestle?

In a mashup of wrestling and rope bondage, Surrender is your chance to learn how to wrestle -- not for taps or pins -- until your opponent is in knots. Who will surrender first?

If you've never grappled before, welcome! The event will include a wrestling with rope demo + a safety lesson and some wrestling basics. Then, try it out for yourself by having a mini rope wrestling match with a pro!

Not ready for all that? Check out the rope demo to see if that’s more your speed. Then, mini-s//ssion with wrestlers and rope tops so you can enjoy your submission wrestling or tying separately.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
  • [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - safety demo, b()ndage wrestling lesson + mini-sessions

Don’t forget your cash (or, in a pinch, digital wallets) to pay the providers when requesting a match, mini-session or some playtime. Tip or tribute amount and services provided are at the provider's discretion.

Treats from Nico's Nugs, Orcannyc, Hiighly Flavored and Empanada Chica available. BYOB (the space provides water). Flash tattoos by Syd.
& yes, still more TBA!

Let’s continue to be in community and enjoy each other while doing what we can to keep each other safe. Masks not required but encouraged. Please do not come if you are experiencing any symptoms or if you have been exposed to COVID-19.

Please arrive on time for the demos, lessons & consent talk. Wear clothes you can get on the mats with, but don't be afraid to feel yourself!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Pro Tip: This is an in-person event, but the demos and performances can be enjoyed via the live stream. If you choose to stay in and watch from a distance, buy the “voyeur” tickets! HEADS UP: The live stream will not be recorded.

Follow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and all our talented artists on social media for more on our lineup, vendors and other information leading up to the event!

Last edited by theDommeKat; 17-May-22 at 08:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theDommeKat For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-22, 13:44
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Happy to read that the turnout for your event did so well. Wish you continued success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDommeKat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Our maximum capacity at that time in that space was 40 people and we definitely sold that many tickets. Hope you can make it to the next one! Lower bar of entry.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-22, 10:31
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Next event Sept 11! Facesitting, scissorholds, breath play and smothers! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by theDommeKat; 09-Aug-22 at 11:06.
The Following User Says Thank You to theDommeKat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-23, 21:31
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Next event Feb 26! Mixed wrestling sessions (pay for play), a facesit orchestra performance (wanna be a bottom?), vendors, topless tarot, a lesson on breath play and safety with some community may time while we review facesitting and neck scissors!

I'm excited for this event. Taste: Happy Hour of Bite-Sized Pleasures , the Taste foot workshop in January and Surrender: Wrestling & Ropes were INCREDIBLE!

And our lineup of wrestlers never disappoints -- VeVe Lane, Lana Luxor, Ursa Fierce, Jaylah Rai, Ursa Fierce, yours truly, Blaze and Mx Fox!

SurrenderBreath.eventbrite.com
Tickets are on sale until Feb 25 then $40 at the door!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9D199047-B75E-408B-B67E-2181FB657FC9.jpeg (182.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpeg 358E55A5-C679-466C-A09C-1380F1F117D2.jpeg (156.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpeg 618EE455-F895-46A5-8C33-C723179CAECD.jpeg (210.5 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by theDommeKat; 06-Feb-23 at 19:06.
Old 05-Feb-23, 22:36
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Next event Feb 26! Mixed wrestling sessions (pay for play), a facesit orchestra performance (wanna be a bottom?), vendors, topless tarot, a lesson on breath play and safety with some community may time while we review facesitting and neck scissors!

I'm excited for this event. Taste: Happy Hour of Bite-Sized Pleasures , the Taste foot workshop in January and Surrender: Wrestling & Ropes were INCREDIBLE!

And our lineup of wrestlers never disappoints -- VeVe Lane, Lana Luxor, Jaylah Rai, yours truly, Blaze and Mx Fox!

SurrenderBreath.eventbrite.com
Tickets are on sale until Feb 25 then $40 at the door!
Do you want bottoms to sign up in advance? My face could use a good sitting and I already have my ticket?

Thanks.
Old 06-Feb-23, 06:32
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you want bottoms to sign up in advance? My face could use a good sitting and I already have my ticket?

Thanks.
Yes please! Email me and we'll start that conversation. 💪

You will need to sign a 2257 "model release" and provide your ID. You are welcome to wear a mask on camera. The only things I do with that paperwork is file it. If the government ever questions your age at the time of filming, I have proof that you are *at least* 18.

If you are unfamiliar with the facesit orchestra, check out "Katarina's Facesit Orchestra: 'Hot Cross Buns'" (with Ursa Fierce and Lana Luxor) on my C4S. theDommeKatClips.com

Tags
domina katarina, domination, flogging, kink, lana luxor, wrestling, wrestling at a party