Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-May-23, 15:24
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,086 Times in 5,479 Posts
Default Fighting like a son-in-law, not like a man

Fighting like a son-in-law, not like a man; part One

"Elke just called half an hour ago. My daughter will probably miss her train and won't be here for the next hour.” My future mother-in-law grinned at me. "We'll have to pass the time until then, Mike."

I swallowed. I arrived on time here to avoid exactly that. And now I turned out to be an hour early. "No problem, Hanna," I lied. I was afraid of being alone with this woman.

Not that she was the terrible mother-in-law type; quite the contrary. Hanna was a nice, warm-hearted woman. Her daughter Elke and I got engaged three months ago. Elke was the woman of my life: gentle, intelligent, humorous, attractive and sexually liberal and creative.

My big dilemma: I loved the daughter, but I was also magically attracted to her mother's body. Every time I saw Hanna I got goosebumps and got caught up in erotic daydreams.

That was a huge problem, of course, because how was I supposed to deal with my future mother-in-law in an uninhibited and normal way when images of her half-naked, sweating body were racing through my head? Could I hold back my inclination, my passion for her, when I drank coffee alone with her, when we cooked together or played Monopoly? Of course, that would often happen in the future once I had married Elke. I had to find a way to be in the same room with Hanna for a long time without feeling unsecure and uptied. I had to get my raving, my passion for this mature woman under control.

"Would you like something to drink, Frank?"

"Yes, gladly. Tap water would be perfect.” If only to moisten my dry mouth. Hanna went into the kitchen. And what did I do? Spellbound, I followed every movement of her luscious woman's body, clad only in a bikini. The slight rocking of her broad shoulders. The rhythm of her strong legs.

Hanna came back and handed me the glass. Doing that, she took a hard look at me. "I think we need to talk, Frank."

I looked at her questioningly. Did she find out? How could she? "I just saw in the mirror how you looked at me. I'm a woman with experience, I know that expression. Don't even deny it: that was sexual desire, for sure!”

Shit, she got me. I lowered my eyes guiltily. "No matter what's going through your head: Speak it out, Frank! I like you dearly and I won't blame you. I know how much you love Elke. That's why it's so important not to lug around anything that could put a strain on your marriage.”

I liked her directness, and Hanna deserved the truth. I gathered my thoughts. "You're right, I'm fascinated by you, by your mature and voluptuous body."

"Thank you for telling it! Since when?"

“It started on vacation last summer when we first met in Mallorca. Elke got us drinks, you went out of the hotel pool, the water ran down your body and my eyes almost popped out. Proud and beautiful you seemed to me, just like an amazon queen! Your sight had totally flashed me! Whatever the reason, since then I've been dreaming of getting into a - clinch with you. I want to hear you gasp, taste your sweat, force you under me,..."

"You want to wrestle with me and defeat me," my mother-in-law interrupted me dryly. "I'm sure you have a kind of maledom fantasy with me."

Hanna summed it up better than I could have done myself. I nodded, surprised and relieved at the same time. Hanna had spoken it out. It wasn´t my personal secret anymore. Hanna frowned, pondering. "As Elke's mother, I'm not exactly enthusiastic about what you said, but it is like it is. You can't help your fantasies, but if they hung like shadows over your relationship with my daughter, it would be a burden for your marriage. I don't want that. We have to address the issue.”

"Address? OK, but how?” I asked confused. I had expected a lot of reactions, mockery, blame, contemptuous disparagement. But not this one..

"You think you can defeat me in a wrestling match, and it would arouse and satisfy you sexually? I have doubts if you can even beat me. I know you're younger and a man, but more of a bookworm than an athlete, if you don´t mind me saying. I'm a little heavier and do more sport than you. I guess it would be a close match if we would wrestle. Probably I can kick your ass.”

That estimation somehow hurt my male pride. "I do not think so…"

"I don´t see an alternative to testing it: I challenge you to a wrestling match, Frank! It will clear up things anyhow. Maybe you win. But maybe you will experience what it feels like when a young man is creamed by a mature woman.”

"But it has to be a real fight..." I interjected, still looking for the snag. "If you're just playing aroung and not really trying to win, it's not going to work for me."

"I know that," Hanna replied. "Don't worry, our talk has risen my sporting ambition. I'll give you a real fight and I won't spare you if I have you under control! Now and here?"

"Why not? Now and here!"

We put the furniture aside and faced each other. "And go!" Hanna gave the starting signal.

The first part of my dream came true: I got in the clinch with this mature, voluptuous bikini woman of my wet dreams. Now all I had to do was defeat her in a wrestling match.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (298.7 KB, 372 views)
Old 21-May-23, 00:17
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting like a son-in-law, not like a man

çok güzel bir güreş olacak gibi.kayınvalidesi damadını sikecek galiba? :-)sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum.teşekkürler
Old 25-May-23, 08:34
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Part two: A good fight and an unexpected visitor

Hanna had promised me a real, competitive fight with full engagement from her side, and the woman kept her word. Body against body, we pushed each other over the carpet.

So my future mother-in-law indeed turned out to be a pretty strong opponent. When it came to power and mobility, we were about even. Hanna acted more aggressive than me, more supple, dancing. Again and again I had to avoid her attacks. "Have I got you in trouble young man?" she sneered as she grabbed for my thin legs. I hopped back once more.

Me in an intense wrestling match against Hanna - just a few minutes ago I had wondered what would happen to my mind in this situation. Now I knew. Definitely nothing erotic. I was busy fending off her attacks and had no time for those kind of thoughts.

After two minutes, Hanna's steps slowed. Now I should finally get the upper hand with the help of my youth, I thought to myself and switched to the offensive. Becoming braver and more optimistic, I pushed my opponent back. A feint, a grab around the neck, a hip thrust, and I threw Hanna to the ground.

She landed hard on the carpet, that was barely mitigating her bounce. Hanna groaned, instinctively raising her hips and bracing her hands against her aching back. I took advantage of her daze and put on a headlock.

Then the door opened.

"Hello! I was lucky, the train… what the hell are you doing there???”

Elke! Damned! She came back earlier than she said, and what did she see? Her fiancé fighting her mother, with the older woman writhing in a painful hold! What was she thinking?

"You're WRESTLING? This is exciting! Go on! I'm really curious how this will turn out. You can explain later.”

Thoughts raced through my skull. At least Elke didn't throw any accusations at me. What would she expect now? Of course her future husband should be able to defeat her mother if they were fighting for real. So living my fantasies and winning the battle was the best I could do in this tricky situation. I tightened my grip and looked into Hanna's face. I saw determined eyes. This tough woman wasn't beaten yet.

I increased my pressure against her neck. Hanna had recovered. She bucked, twisted, tried to wriggle out of my hold. Now finally it was like in my daydreams: I heard Hanna's breath, felt her warm skin, tasted her sweat, pressed my body against tight muscles.

The only difference to my fantasies was that my fiancée was watching us. A crucial one. "Doesn't look good for you, Mom. Actually, I would have bet on you. I hope you don't let Frank win on purpose just because I'm watching?” asked Elke.

My fiancée's ability to use taunting words to get people to perform at their best caught on this time too. "Certainly not!" hissed Hanna. "I can still hold my own against this young man!"

Elke's remark released energy in both of us. I didn't want to lose to her mother in a wrestling match in front of my future wife, and Hanna was driven by a similar ambition. She arched up. Again our bodies wandered over the improvised arena.

Hanna and I were equals in ground fighting, but I had the better position. The woman really took all I could give. I fought with everything I had to offer and held my position. And finally, finally, Hanna's resistance subsided. Hanna lay flat on the carpet under me. I pressed my head against her ample breasts to recover a bit. Did my opponent also gather her strength? Was she exhausted?

I lifted my head and examined her face. A mistake. "Your chance, mo..." I heard Elke yell out as two black shadows raced towards my face. Before I could duck my head, Hanna wrapped her thighs around my neck.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (433.5 KB, 244 views)
Old 25-May-23, 20:20
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Nice story! I hope the mixed battles between Mike, his lovely girlfriend Elke and his ultra hot mother-in-law Hanna.

I expect the fights to be even, wild, and extremely lewd under the guise of modesty and civility. I hope the fights aren't too lopsided and the man can score a few points.

For example: the first fight is a draw, with no clear winner. Mike discover Hanna is a hardcore fighter and, after long and desperate struggle, he is happy to avoid a complete defeat. Elke take the side of her mommy until she began to understand Hanna is becoming hot and wet grappling Mike, so she began to encourage and advice Mike to defeat her mommy, even promising him a wild night of sex and excess if he win.

Next: Boyfriend vs girlfriend. Elke mock her boyfriend because Mike had not score a clear victory over Hanna, and smile knowing Hannah had become physically excited grappling half-naked whit HER man, but in fact she is enrajed and jealous because Mike ended the battle of the sexes whit an obscenely huge bone, so she strips to her undies and challenge Mike to fight her. Mike win, he can screw her in the way he choose. If he lost, he sleep alone as Elke seek... 'fun' in another places. She talk about their fights in the high school, college fraternities and her job, so she promise kick Mike’s ass.

Elke is like her mommy, a dirty scraper, quick, aggressive and instinctively skilled. Mike take a beating and he is on the edge of total defeat, but Elke is smaller and of a lower weight than Hanna, and mommy hasn't been able to beat Mike, so, after a long struggle, Elke ends up losing, physically and sexually, because she cum first in the final roud of sexfight.

Hanna had encouraged and adviced her daugther, but she is clearly hot for Mike, so Elke began a name-calling, spicy trash-talk escalation with her mom, until they entangled in a violent catfight. Hanna take the upper hand, until Mike come to the rescue and they had a hot grappling threesome.

After beat together Hanna (not without strong resistance from her) Mike try to put peace. Elke stunned Mike saying she is ready to share the stud (Mike), and even let her mom to taste the forbidden fruit…. If her mommy teaches her to fight better and defeat her husband. Mike become much more stunned when her lovely and sweet fiance confess him mother and daughter had team-up to screw some nice studs in wild weekends after Hanna’s divorce. But first, Hanna had to probe she can beat Mike. Hanna is happy to oblige and strip to fight a new match against Mike, nude!

The guy fight like a cornered rat but this time Hanna is smarter. She had learned of their first match, and now she doesn't need to hide her lust, which makes her much more aggressive and deadly. Mike fight back and the battle of the sexes go back and forth until the guy began to run out of steam and is tamed. Hanna ride his cook as Elke face sit in reverse position facing her slutty mom, who teach her their first lessons tussling, pulling and struggling, pulling hair and trading dirty words and slaps as they rode together their man.

Two weeks after, Elke believe she is ready to kick Mike’s ass for real, so they fight again. Mike is determinate to keep the Macho Supremacy on their future marriage, and the battle go back and forth for more than one hour. After rough fight, rough sex and more rough fight, they had to accept a draw. Elke promise the next fight will be her turning point of female supremacy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-23, 05:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muarijun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice story! I hope the mixed battles between Mike, his lovely girlfriend Elke and his ultra hot mother-in-law Hanna.

I expect the fights to be even, wild, and extremely lewd under the guise of modesty and civility. I hope the fights aren't too lopsided and the man can score a few points.

For example: the first fight is a draw, with no clear winner. Mike discover Hanna is a hardcore fighter and, after long and desperate struggle, he is happy to avoid a complete defeat. Elke take the side of her mommy until she began to understand Hanna is becoming hot and wet grappling Mike, so she began to encourage and advice Mike to defeat her mommy, even promising him a wild night of sex and excess if he win.

Next: Boyfriend vs girlfriend. Elke mock her boyfriend because Mike had not score a clear victory over Hanna, and smile knowing Hannah had become physically excited grappling half-naked whit HER man, but in fact she is enrajed and jealous because Mike ended the battle of the sexes whit an obscenely huge bone, so she strips to her undies and challenge Mike to fight her. Mike win, he can screw her in the way he choose. If he lost, he sleep alone as Elke seek... 'fun' in another places. She talk about their fights in the high school, college fraternities and her job, so she promise kick Mike’s ass.

Elke is like her mommy, a dirty scraper, quick, aggressive and instinctively skilled. Mike take a beating and he is on the edge of total defeat, but Elke is smaller and of a lower weight than Hanna, and mommy hasn't been able to beat Mike, so, after a long struggle, Elke ends up losing, physically and sexually, because she cum first in the final roud of sexfight.

Hanna had encouraged and adviced her daugther, but she is clearly hot for Mike, so Elke began a name-calling, spicy trash-talk escalation with her mom, until they entangled in a violent catfight. Hanna take the upper hand, until Mike come to the rescue and they had a hot grappling threesome.

After beat together Hanna (not without strong resistance from her) Mike try to put peace. Elke stunned Mike saying she is ready to share the stud (Mike), and even let her mom to taste the forbidden fruit…. If her mommy teaches her to fight better and defeat her husband. Mike become much more stunned when her lovely and sweet fiance confess him mother and daughter had team-up to screw some nice studs in wild weekends after Hanna’s divorce. But first, Hanna had to probe she can beat Mike. Hanna is happy to oblige and strip to fight a new match against Mike, nude!

The guy fight like a cornered rat but this time Hanna is smarter. She had learned of their first match, and now she doesn't need to hide her lust, which makes her much more aggressive and deadly. Mike fight back and the battle of the sexes go back and forth until the guy began to run out of steam and is tamed. Hanna ride his cook as Elke face sit in reverse position facing her slutty mom, who teach her their first lessons tussling, pulling and struggling, pulling hair and trading dirty words and slaps as they rode together their man.

Two weeks after, Elke believe she is ready to kick Mike’s ass for real, so they fight again. Mike is determinate to keep the Macho Supremacy on their future marriage, and the battle go back and forth for more than one hour. After rough fight, rough sex and more rough fight, they had to accept a draw. Elke promise the next fight will be her turning point of female supremacy.
Thanks for the long and constructive post. It´s always nice for an author to get some reactions, and your´s is a quite intense one.

Let´s start with an excuse: The name of our hero is FRANK, in the beginning I commited a negligence and called him Mike once. But of course that´s not important for the further story.

The ideas you present are interesting indeed. Maybe I pick up some aspects, though I think the dealing with a maledom-fantasy of a skinny guy who can´t bring them into reality because he is not strong enough should play an important role in the next episodes- you know what I mean???

I am thinking and writing...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg takinghisbreathaway12-1024x576.jpg (265.1 KB, 146 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-23, 12:18
Last Achievements

Part Three: When phantasy meets reality

Unbelievable, but true: Me, the grown man with maledom fantasies, the future son-in-law, stuck in Hanna's head scissors! This woman fought much better in reality than in my fantasies.

I still had her in a headlock; that was about to change, as I painfully found out. Hanna stretched her body. I couldn't hold my grip. My body hit the ground violently. Now it was me groaning in a daze, now Hanna took her chance. She grabbed my free arm and drew her legs around the other one. Her armbar condemned me to immobility.

It couldn´t be ignored: I wriggled helplessly in Hanna's grip. And what did my fiancee do? Did she help me in a "Stand by your man" way? No! Elke bent down to me with a facial expression as if I stuck in the most normal situation in the world. "Looks like you can't hold a candle to Mom in wrestling: I could have told you before. Say uncle, honey?“

"Never!" I blurted out in defiant male pride and reared up.

I didn't get far; forcefully, Hanna pushed me down onto the carpet. “Forget it, Frank; you can't get out of my leg scissors. Don't play macho. Tap! I don't want to hurt you!” she added in a tone of motherly concern.

Could she have humbled me more than with those words? I felt ashamed and humiliated. No fantasy had shown me this scene: femdom instead of maledom. I struggled to my knees, but Hanna wrestled me back to the ground again. "So you really want it the hard way?" Hanna tightened the clamp around my neck. I hardly could breathe.

To be honest, I didn't fight anymore at that moment, I just fidgeted, just trying to survive somehow. The pain increased and Hanna did not let up. I had to accept the reality: this mature woman dominated me, proved to be the stronger. Deeply frustrated, I tapped. Hanna opened her clamp. I sucked air into my lungs with relief.

The tussle took its toll even many minutes later. Dejectedly, I sat in my chair with my head down while Hanna calmly explained the background of our fight to her daughter. She left nothing out, spread out my erotic fantasies in a conversational tone, and I had to listen. "Frank likes that weird Maldeom stuff? Dreams of victories in wrestling against voluptuous fems? And especially against you, of all people in the world? THAT'S WHY you did wrestle?”

Hannah nodded. "I hope you don't are angry on me, daughter, but I thought it was important for him to explore that issue before you got married, especially since I am involved in it. At first I didn't like the idea of rolling around with my future son-in-law, but then I really enjoyed the fight! Feels pretty good for a woman my age to get the better of a young man in grappling.”

"I can understand that, mom. Even if it is of course not a great achievement to kick the ass of an unsporty and skinny guy like Frank.”

Unsporty and skinny? Is that what my fiancée thought of me? I winced. I didn't expect admiration, but at least a little sympathy from my future wife, but I was wrong. Elke turned to me. "Sorry darling, but you really are not a Maledom-type. You didn't look very domineering when you were in mom's leg scissors and had to give up."

"OK, I didn't cover myself in glory, and your mother beat me fair and square," I conceded contritely, "but it could have ended differently! At first I really had you in trouble; right, Hanna?”

Hanna put on an indulgent smile. "I had to make some effort, admittedly, and you gave me a good fight at the beginning. But you didn't really dominate me in any phase. I was always sure that I was the stronger wrestler and could turn the tide."

Her words hit me like a battery of hammers. Could I let it end that way?

To be continued...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (614.4 KB, 132 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-23, 05:24
Last Achievements

Part Four: Maybe the end, maybe a new beginning?

"Look, darling," Elke said in a tone as if she was teaching a naive preschooler, "you lost the wrestling match against mom because you're not a fighter. No matter what fantasies you bear in your mind, you're not stronger than an average mature woman like her. That´s the fact. It's not your fault."

"I do not think so; my future son-in-law could get in an acceptable shape..." Hanna interjected, "that me, an older woman, can handle him that way is embarrassing – even for myself." Surprised, I looked over at her. She liked me and had never criticized my poor physical condition before. But neither had she ever wrestled against me and defeated me. And what woman would be happy to have a son-in-law she herself could cream in a wrestling match? Was this what her daughter's husband, her protector, should look like?

Her words pounded on my ego. "Stop it!" I yelled. "I can beat you! I demand revenge, Hanna!”

"Oh really?" A mocking smile crept around Hanna's mouth. She rose and put her hands on her hips, once again being the confident, muscular mature woman of my fantasies. "You have courage, I have to give you that. And you're obviously stupid enough, too.” Hanna pointed to our improvised battlefield. "OK, let´s start our second round..."

Shit! What had I talked myself into? This confident and strong woman would smash me if I were to compete against her in my current state. "N - n - not now, Hanna, please...".

"I can understand your pussying out, darling. Right now mom would wipe the mat with you, even if she tied one hand behind her back,” Elke seemed to be on my side. "But I'd love to see a rematch between the two of you, let it only be because it´s the best way to learn to get along with your maledom fantasies BEFORE we get married."

"I need some time to get in shape," I pleaded.

"No problem! As you know, I have arranged to meet up with an old school friend for a two-month hiking tour that starts on monday,” answered Hanna. "We can fight after our return. Is that enough for your preparation, Frank?"

"Yes!" I gazed down at my slender torso. No muscles at all, I thought. It was obvious that I had a lot to do. Then I looked over at my conqueror. Hanna playfully flexed her biceps and winked at me.

And with that she caught me again. The sight of Hanna's voluptuous body sent a tingle through my body and created images in my head again. I wasn't through with this issue yet. I wanted to compete against this woman again, hear her gasp, feel her writhe, and then, after a hard struggle, defeat her. No, my maledom fantasies were still in me!

But was I man enough to realize them? How would Elke react if I succeeded? And how if not???

Two months later the day of revenge had come. Finally! I was looking spellbound forward to it. For Hanna and Elke on the other hand it just seemed to be a kind of usual business. After the fight, they wanted to talk about the wedding preparations, as they fixed in a telephone call, but I concentrated totally on the upcoming wrestling match against my future mother-in-law.

I couldn't blame myself for a lack of preparation. I don't know how many mixed wrestling videos I watched, how many tons of metal I lifted in the gym, how many forum posts about useful holds and moves I read. In terms of strength, flexibility and condition, I felt better than I ever in my life and was really proud of my improved condition. I had done my part; was I good enough to defeat strong Hanna?

Elke and me had just put the furniture aside and built a suitable fighting area when the bell rang. I opened. And there she stood before me, Hanna, my conqueror, whom I hadn't seen for two months. Her hair was shorter, but she was still the voluptuous Amazon of my maledom fantasies. How good would she be? Could she wrap her thighs around my head and make me give? Could she wrestle me down, place her foot on my belly and grab my throat to make me give? Or could I do that to her? That´s what I was out to do!

Hanna´s body resembled that of her companion. She brought someone with her! Whom? And why? "Hello Frank. This is my old school friend Chris, who I went hiking with”, she introduced the blonde to me and then put on a big smile. “Me old woman wants to cream a young man in a wrestling match; Am I right here?"

To be continued...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (303.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (585.8 KB, 127 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-23, 18:44
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Great story, but is bored when the guis lost every time. The guy had to be able to win sometimes, to turned the next part more interesting. For example: he defeta Hana this time, lost to Elke and after the wedding night Hana ask for a last match
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-23, 19:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muarijun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story, but is bored when the guis lost every time. The guy had to be able to win sometimes, to turned the next part more interesting. For example: he defeta Hana this time, lost to Elke and after the wedding night Hana ask for a last match
I get your point, but the story is far from over. First our unlucky hero has to get into a state of body and mind to win against a woman, and then he has to find one he could fight and beat - maybe. So wait and see...
Old 11-Jun-23, 22:49
Points: 1,301, Level: 14 Points: 1,301, Level: 14 Points: 1,301, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story. I hope that our protagonist will win at least one time against this beautiful mom and experience the maledom fantasy that he dreamed of.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kizuato For This Useful Post:

Tags
fiancé, headscissors, mom-in-law, son-in-law