Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-May-20, 16:56
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Professional cuddling

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm curious, was she weirded out by it or happy to do it?
Me too. One industry that’s growing and could possibly overlap is the cuddle business. I’ve noticed there are more “cuddlers” available in my state than ever before, possibly due to Covid19. Young ladies who may have supported themselves waiting tables or bar tending can make $100 per hour cuddling. Reading some of their bios, it seems many are open to try things that are not traditional cuddling.

My sweet spot is a sexy young woman wrapping her arms snuggly around my neck and her legs around my body, doesn’t have to be “choke you out” tight for me to enjoy it. If I could find a hot 20 something local Gal who will do 40 minutes for $100 I’d be the luckiest guy in the world.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 17:21
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Paid sessions with woman who normally do not partake in wrestling sessions ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One industry that’s growing and could possibly overlap is the cuddle business.
Wow, I didn't know this exists. It's absolutely amazing!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 19:06
Last Achievements

Default Re: Paid sessions with woman who normally do not partake in wrestling sessions ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The prices are great too, the highest priced ones out there are only around $150 per hour. I’ve been wanting to try it for a while but there was only about 4 or 5 cuddlers in my state and none that I would describe as attractive. Now there are 15 or 20 in the state, but so far none in my immediate area that strike me as attractive. But I’ll keep checking back, hoping the right local gal shows up soon!
Old 09-May-20, 19:18
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The prices are great too, the highest priced ones out there are only around $150 per hour. I’ve been wanting to try it for a while but there was only about 4 or 5 cuddlers in my state and none that I would describe as attractive. Now there are 15 or 20 in the state, but so far none in my immediate area that strike me as attractive. But I’ll keep checking back, hoping the right local gal shows up soon!
The information I found was that cuddling is not sexual. Is that not true?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 20:44
Last Achievements

Pretty much like saying wrestling is not sexual, depends on the person’s desires. I would rather be wrapped up in a tight squeeze by a tall, curvy, tanned, pretty 26 year old woman than have sex with her. But that’s my unique desire, most guys would probably rather have oral sex or intercourse.

I think the cuddlers expectation is that no one touches any privates including their own. But as with any relationship the more rapport you build the more likely they will feel comfy letting you do other stuff.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 21:00
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Me too. One industry that’s growing and could possibly overlap is the cuddle business. I’ve noticed there are more “cuddlers” available in my state than ever before, possibly due to Covid19. Young ladies who may have supported themselves waiting tables or bar tending can make $100 per hour cuddling. Reading some of their bios, it seems many are open to try things that are not traditional cuddling.

My sweet spot is a sexy young woman wrapping her arms snuggly around my neck and her legs around my body, doesn’t have to be “choke you out” tight for me to enjoy it. If I could find a hot 20 something local Gal who will do 40 minutes for $100 I’d be the luckiest guy in the world.
Yeah, I started noticing some session girls offering cuddling in their specialties. I don't think there's a high barrier for that "skill", lol!
Old 09-May-20, 21:27
Last Achievements

For me it’s purely how attractive the cuddlers are, that in itself is a skill to a certain extent. How well they take care of themself and god given talent (skin tone, height, hair color etc..)

There are some rough looking cuddlers out there, ones that I wouldn’t want to lay with even if they paid me. Speaking of that, there are dudes who provide the service as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-20, 13:28
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This has been its own thing for a long time. Fun fact, Fiesty Feminista (a.k.a Lilah at Tempest who I’ve done videos with in the past and plan to do so again in the future), is also a professional cuddler. In fact she offers this as a tandem session and I would highly recommend it. Your Oxitocin levels will be through the roof.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-20, 14:19
Last Achievements

Nice, that sounds similar to the sessions I do with Windy Whispers, long sensual holds that eventually turn into python like squeezes. In her words... “I’ll wrap you up and slowly but surely squeeze all the air out of you”. Very sensual holds with a lot of “I can’t believe you can’t get away from a girl” smack talk. As girls go she’s about 6 ft 180lbs, so I don’t feel too bad about not being able to get away ;-) wouldn’t want to anyway.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-20, 16:32
Points: 956, Level: 12 Points: 956, Level: 12 Points: 956, Level: 12
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

if i found a woman who did do cuddling,i would want her touching,masaging my privates. of course it would be with her consent. if this would become a regular session like the one James described, that would be great.
The Following User Says Thank You to musclov For This Useful Post: