Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Aug-20, 13:39
Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Charlotte is a character that I like but I feel like I used to love her, like she's still enjoyable but she took a drop a bit. It feel like both here and Valen story when she appear she keep failing to make allies, failing to intimidate people and failing to convince anyone of what she want. Like she's a wanna be less successfull Chelsea. The fact she needs to attack her opponent show that. She got told no,she got slapped in the face, she got denied everything and now she's just an agressive girl with no real ally that need to take business in her hand because unlike her ''''friend'''' she's not smart enough to understand how to talk to people. She really, really feel like a Side-Villain where when she was introduced she gave the feeling she could be almost as big as Chelsea and the Godess.

It was a fun brawl and she had some good lines, but it really feel like she kinda took a drop because of it and the previous times we saw her. There's definitely still a lot that can be done with her and she's still fun. She's not a bad character, but in my eyes she went from a 9 or 9.5 out of 10 to a 7. Still good, still more interesting than most, but losing steam and losing it faster than most people outside of maybe Brad who I already talked about.

The Chelsea part was fun, always a pleasure to see more of her. Excited for what's to come!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheChallengeMaster For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-20, 12:26
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Bad Kitty

A feminine blur of blue hair, flailing limbs, and pale skin was captured in mid-air by the always astute cameraman as the blonde male sexfighter plowed right through her.

Using only his shoulder to deliver the standing knockdown, he walked forward with the crowd firmly and fully on his side while Cindy Love now lay momentarily stricken on the mat behind him.

With his blue eyes lighting up an affably handsome look, the Phenom’s smiling expression instantly woke up his ever devoted fanbase of ‘Believers’ as they all made their voices known in collective glee.

The referee stood in her normal neutral stance while Justin playfully stretched out the shoulder he led with, perhaps already gearing up for yet another shoulder block.

“Shit….” groaned out Cindy’s best friend at ringside, Lexi Lust, dressed ‘conservatively’ by SFL standards with her choice of tight hot pants, Reeboks, and a simple black T-Shirt.

Her hands were on her head as she watched her partner writhe briefly on the mat while Justin started to circle around her, his back turned to her revealing the Phenomenal lettering stitched to the back of his wrestling trunks.

“So, let’s just recap, shall we? You tried to take me out with a crossbody a few minutes ago….that didn’t seem to do much. Next, you tried with…..a Russian legsweep, that’s right! Again, probably wasn’t your brightest idea, right?”

Cindy’s moaning reply formed the only reply he needed before continuing, “So now, you hit the ropes, and come at me with, uh, whatever you were going to do before I put a stop to it, right?”

“.....a running….dropkick,” the blue-haired woman managed to gasp out on her belly now as she tried to find her way up.

“Cool. Points for trying, at least.” Bending down, he assisted her with her upwards climb, grabbing her in a front facelock.

Then, without much effort, he lifted her up into a vertical position.

Barely able to stand on her own, she was soon without ground to stand on altogether as her legs pointed towards the ceiling.

He stood in place as she remained hoisted up in the upside-down position for about a moment….

…. and then another moment….

…. and another….

…. before finally he fell down to deliver the delayed vertical suplex with practiced ease.

Landing on her tailbone and lower back, the impact nearly had Cindy writhing in pain while Justin sat up, confidence still the prevailing emotion worn on his face.

“Excellent form and control by the Phenom as he sends his opponent down hard to the mat. The strength we’ve seen thus far from the young man has been quite the evolution of styles from back when he still relied primarily on the game-changer between his thighs,” George noted, watching the blonde man get up once more.

“An evolution, yes, and a necessary one at that. He needed more than just his sexual prowess, well-documented as it is, to pull out what many call the upset of the month in that triple threat against Megan and Angel, two heavy-hitters in their own right. And you gotta think, as a quick aside, just how good it must’ve felt to finally get one over on the ‘Mistress of Mind Games’, herself, in the Vixen,” Kevin would concur.

“He punched his ticket to the Intercontinental Title Tournament that night, for sure. And, since then, we have been seeing much improvement on the technical side of things from this promising SFL stud. And, if things keep going the way they have for the past fall and a half, well, I gotta feeling Cindy’s gonna be sore in more than just the usual areas tonight…”

“Ugghhhhh…” Her groaning was soon cut off by him grabbing her by her bra clip from behind, leading the appropriately 110 lb. woman up to her feet again with little trouble.

“Let’s talk over there.” Taking her by the wrist, he took one step back and Irish whipped her into the nearby turnbuckle.

Swung forward on his generated momentum, she hit the padding, and not two seconds later was met with the Phenom’s surging torso clobbering her back against the turnbuckle.

The two clashed chest-to-chest with Cindy obviously taking the brunt of the damage, her legs threatening to crumple under her.

But, they held out with added help from Justin who had his arms around her to keep her upright.

Leaning forward, he then introduced her to the true ‘star’ of the show.

“....shit, shit!” she almost squealed out, almost in disbelief as his already bulging length brushed up against her inner thigh, his trunks practically stretching at the seams to contain his monstrous girth.

With his naked chest pressed against her to hold her steady, Justin made sure she could feel his manhood poking out at her, its sheer size making her tense up with a (no pun intended) penetrating fear.

“Big, right?” he whispered at her, switching to a softer, more sensual tone with his phallic grinding serving to further entice the blue-haired woman.

“....fuck, it feels...unbelievable,” she breathed out.

“Better start believing, then,” he smirked at her.

Without hesitation, he brought her out of the corner.

Lifting her up in an almost bearhug, he put his focus just on keeping her feet off the ground and the warmth of her beating chest pressed against his.

He kept her up just long enough to get a solid, double-handed grip around the small of her back, before turning around with his back to the turnbuckle.

Squaring himself, he then arched his back without hesitation, hurling her in an overhead belly-to-belly suplex to forcibly re-introduce her spine to the vinyl padding.

There were exactly two sounds that came out of the collision this time: the sound of her yelping shout, which was quickly followed by the sound of her back colliding against the turnbuckle.

Both sounds further made Lexi cringe at ringside as she watched her friend slump down in a most vulnerable position.

And Justin, on his feet quickly with his newly improved ring conditioning shining through, dragged her towards the center by her wrists.

She was nearly limp, offering little if any resistance to his placement of her near the center of the ring.

Letting her go once he was satisfied with her current positioning, Justin would help her back up to her feet once again.

“Up we go!” Behind her, he placed her in a back suplex position, lifting her up with seemingly the goal of slamming her back down.

Once she was up in the air, Justin turned her towards him horizontally before dropping the blue-haired vixen not just on the mat- but on his outstretched knee!

Slamming her down into an abrupt backbreaker, he let the sharp point of his knee further wrack Cindy’s slender form in considerable agony.

But he didn’t let her go down to the mat completely.

Instead, hauling her back up this time in a fallaway slam position, he took just as long to steady his stance before throwing her horizontal frame over his head and down to the mat back-first in an impressive standing table-top throw.

Cindy Love was facedown on the canvas almost immediately as her back visibly registered the impact of the throw.

Flexing his pectorals as if the effort of lifting the athletic woman up and over was the easiest of tasks, Justin turned around fully intending on working her over even more.

And he did so of course with a mouth that kept on running, “Y’know I appreciate you letting me try out all these new moves on ya. I would’ve asked my girlfriend, but well, I’d like to still keep staying in the same locker room as her, if you know what I mean.”

Cindy didn’t know much of anything as her groggy, groaning form was helped up off the mat once again.

Bringing her up to her knees, he let her rest upwards with her face resting against his right leg.

From there, Justin made a move that sent even more feminine approval coming his way.

With one hand, he slid down his trunks, revealing the serpentine beast slithering down into the wide open now.

His dick was already half-engorged, a more-than-respectable length even at that stage.

But once he masturbated himself some with the same hand, his girth only grew, more and more…

“Nah, she likes wrestling with the big guy more,” he told her smilingly, breathing in a slightly heavier rhythm as he eagerly got his sexual tool in proper performing condition.

Lifting up her chin with one finger, he made sure she could feast her eyes upon his dangling manhood as its bulbous tip brushed up against her cheek.

“Yeah, take that in,” he breathed in, watching as Cindy, on her knees now, nestled her face almost affectionately against his feared masculine extension.

Groping his flesh with both hands, she wore an anticipating grin with his more-than-well-endowed length becoming very familiar with her facial features.

It was almost a daunting task in itself to hold his cock in place with her dainty hands, but Cindy seemed too enamored with his size to complain.

“Fuck….it’s soooo big,” she marveled aloud, again practically spell-bound.

“It feels even bigger when I do this.” Without hesitation, Justin took hold of her head, and then ‘gently’ rammed his cock right between her lips.

Letting her get a sample of what the rest of her body would soon enjoy, he expedited the process of getting his cock to rock solid status.

Sliding more and more of his flesh inside her warm mouth, he enjoyed her oral suction at a pace he controlled, learning from the match with Cherry Kiss not to get too carried away.

If anything, Cindy seemed to fall into the same trip he did, losing herself to the pleasure she was delivering to his lower member instead of remembering that they were opponents first, and lovers second.

Making good on her last name, she sucked enthusiastically on a considerable portion of cock, her bobbing mouth guided steadily by his hand cupped against the back of his head.

Her moaning sounds soon lingered on downright submissive with her preliminary blowjob getting him just horny enough to be able to ascend to Step 2.

The fun part.

Easing her seductive lips off his flesh, the Phenom guided her up fully to her feet.

Controlling her ascent, he wrapped his arms around her waist first, before lifting up the slender woman up in the air and on his shoulder.

With Cindy now facing skywards, he took a moment (and then perhaps another) to walk confidently around the ring, playing up his fans’ vocal enjoyment of his pure strength on display.

And then, having completed a full rotation from corner to corner, he re-clasped his fingers around her midriff tight, and then snapped her back down suddenly to the mat…

… a move that sent them both toppling over as Cindy had somehow gathered the wherewithal in mid-air to crisscross her legs around his neck!

Dragging him down with her in a surprise hurricanrana, the pale-skinned woman fell on her stomach with a heavy gasp while the Phenom landed even harder on his lower back, his delay in delivering the impact move costing him big time.

The crowd applauded the apt reversal while both competitors lay on the canvas, Justin instinctively rolling away while seeking the ropes.

Pushing up on her palms, Cindy Love rose to her knees with her partner at ringside cheering her on.

The young woman had spent near the entire match up to this point in a variety of vulnerable positions, but now, it finally seemed, her opponent was now in a similar position.

“Shit….” Cursing himself for celebrating a ‘touchdown’ before he had actually crossed the end zone, Justin already had one hand on the middle ropes pulling himself up by the time Cindy suddenly whirled around and made a beeline towards him.

His peripheral vision got a solid visual on her approaching form, but his instincts were just a second too slow to react.

As a result, Cindy was successful this time in nailing a running dropkick to his sternum, both feet drilling their dainty mark into the center of his chest cavity.

Grunting out as his windbag took a noticeable hit, Justin dropped to a knee as the blue-haired woman scrambled up to her feet.

Almost in shock that the move actually connected, the now emboldened female sexfighter sought to test her luck once more.

With a fierce yell, she hits the ropes behind her, coming off the cables with plenty of momentum to spare.

And she utilized that speed just in time as the male sexfighter started to come up, oblivious to her true intent.

Without hesitation, she reached around his upper torso with one arm across his chest while launching herself into the middle ropes with her legs leading the way.

Interlocking that arm with her other hand, which was now behind his head, Cindy then springboarded herself backwards, driving the Phenom facefirst in a jumping reverse STO!

The rope-assisted facebuster dropped them both on the canvas, but while the woman with the vibrant, bright blue locks was able to roll seamlessly to her knees again, Justin just ate the mat hard.

Rolling on his back as he took the Flatliner right on the nose, the blonde young man first saw the imaginary stars in the ceiling before the ringing permeated through his ears.

Leaning back with her mouth open in a wild pant, the woman with the blue hair went to adjust her bra- only to feel up her considerable cleavage from both sides.

A coy smile crept on her face.

“Betcha didn’t think I had that move in me, did ya Justin?” she purred at him, unclipping her top and baring her breasts.

“.....don’t get too excited, I’ll have you...ughh...on all fours in just a minute,” the Phenom groaned back at her.

“Oh, now that sounds like all kinds of fun!” she enthused, eyeing up his hardening stalk sticking straight up in the air.

Her eyes were nearly the size of saucers as she took in his impressive girth from a new position, able to fully appreciate its size at a distance.

“But I want to have my fun first,” she intoned with a naughty coo.

Pouncing on him without warning, she assumed a rather forceful seat atop his wincing expression.

Descending her bottom-covered rear upon his wide-eyed face, Cindy began grinding ever so erotically against his handsome features while facing his legs.

The passionate screams of worry coming from Justin’s ever passionate fanbase were complimented by Lexi’s clapping at ringside.

Swiveling her hips around to both punish and arouse him, the slender woman whipped her vibrant blue locks to the side while enjoying her newfound dominance over the Phenom.

A level of dominance she didn’t even think she had in her….

“I never thought I’d say this, but it looks like Cindy Love is actually in control of her opponent here. Good on her, I suppose!” George chirped bemusedly.
“One can’t fault Justin for maybe playing a little too loose with someone who has always been, bless her heart, someone who traditionally tends to score on the lower end of our win/loss record system here in the SFL.”

The older commentator nodded in affirmation, adding, “Well, I always say the match isn’t over ‘til it’s over, but if Cindy wants to truly buck tradition in a big way, she’ll need a lot more to slay his monster.”

His ‘monster’ in question was still very much hard and erect with every moment passing by underneath Cindy’s shapely posterior.

Groaning in muffled tones, Justin was almost embarrassed that he was starting to feel light-headed from her erotic treatment of his head.

“Whatya say, Just-O?” she cawed down on him, wriggling her cheeks against the bridge of his nose. “Help a girl out here? Promise if you tap out now, I’ll make it worth it next fall!”

It was tempting, but naturally he resisted that temptation, groaning even louder despite his words not being fully intelligible.

“Okey-doke, we can make this really fun for me, then.” With a seductive purr, her reverse facesit continued to take the breath away from him.

He tried pushing against her hips, but she quickly seized both of his wrists and put them down by his sides, determined to ride this out.

But even that, took a great degree of concentration on her part just to keep his hands pinned down.

Her brow scrunched up in concentration, leading her to remark aloud, “God, you’re strong.”

She had no idea how right she was about that fact.

Grunting out at an increasingly resolute volume, the Phenom finally shifted his efforts to his lower body, bucking with his hips to try and destabilize her balance.

It only took a few tries for Hunter’s teachings to kick in, allowing the blonde man to successfully send Cindy toppling off of him with a surprised cry.

Dislodged from atop her domineering seat, the blue-haired woman was initially frustrated, but quickly made her way up to her feet with Justin’s red-colored face now visible to the cameras.

Sitting up, the blonde man made a concentrated effort to rise up to his feet.

Unfortunately, he only made it halfway up before Cindy halted his progress with a sudden dropkick right into his shoulder from his blindside.

Knocking him right into the ropes, he ended up draped over the middle cable with his arms dangling in front of him and his face still registering a palpable daze from the facesit.

Again, surprised by how things had been continuing to go her way, she clambered up to her feet once more.

Eying the seemingly stunned Phenom now on the ropes, she didn’t hesitate in going for her next move.

First coming off the opposite set of ropes, Cindy Love enjoyed a running start, building up momentum and then launching herself forward to deliver a leapfrog body-

“Whoa!” The Phenom suddenly jerked himself out of the way just as the blue-haired woman attempted to straddle his upper back with her pelvis and thighs.

Relying upon her nearing footsteps as his only indication of her positioning, Justin’s hunch paid up quite strategically as his opponent ended up nearly entangling herself up on the ropes.

Grunting in both confusion and disorientation as she missed her blonde-headed target entirely, Cindy would attempt to free herself, but fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately), she had her opponent to help with that.

“I gotcha, babe!” Grabbing her around the waist, Justin lifted her free of the ropes, spinning her back towards the center of the ring.

She struggled feverishly in his grip, but all that resistance only fueled the Phenom as he faced her towards the crowd, stopping only to slide his trunks all the way down to his ankles.

Then, at that very moment, she felt the full bulging length of his infamous cock between her petite lower cheeks.

“Oh fuck!” Her entire body tensed up.

Without hesitation, the grinning Justin peeled her panties down, leading her down to her knees with her pussy bare, and then….

“There...we….go!” With a triumphant grunt, Justin buried the hilt of his manly sword deep within her vaginal cavern within the first attempt!

She gave a moaning reply, replaced by a wail of feminine satisfaction as he continued to sheath his well-endowed member within her lithe form.

Still keeping one arm around her waist, Justin then began his patented, tried-and-always-true jackhammer rhythm, pounding Cindy with confident thrusts that made the blue-haired woman cry out even more.

The pumping efforts visibly rocked her womanly frame as she was down to both knees now, her head shaking and her back bowed before him.

Justin already had the crowd the second he unveiled his ‘great equalizer’, but witnessing Cindy being fucked in straight doggie was just the cherry on top of everything.

Controlling his breathing, he made every hip movement count, burying his cock even deeper within those satisfyingly tight vaginal walls with every go.

The crowd was nearly in a frenzy as the Phenom did what he did best: make a Believer out of his opponent.

“Fuuck…..fuuuuck!” Cindy groaned out, her vocabulary limited to strained shouts of erotic expression the more and more he had her in the receiving position.

“Don’t wanna say I told ya so...but….” His lips curled into a confident grin, “We both knew this match was ending this way.”

His pelvic thrusts were masculine and dominant, though they were delivered with his signature sensual flourishes that only added to the pleasurable sensations she was feeling between her legs.

So utterly engrossed and lust-driven by his well-honed fucking ability was Cindy that she couldn’t even manifest the will to try and resist and grind back against him.

And, on her side of things, resistance was the furthest thing from her minds, anyways.

“Oh fuuck, it’s so….big!” she again verbalized in a shuddering, soft tone.

Smiling out as his cock effortlessly traveled the tight vaginal canal, the Phenom kept at it, his sexual conditioning and overall form so refined enough by this point that he didn’t even stagger in his breathing pattern when exerting energy on his end.

He just kept on slapping his hips against hers, and she eventually responded in the most natural way possible.

“Fuck, fuck, fuuuck….” A lustful wail later, she gave way to an overwhelming release of her plowed pussy.

Cumming visibly and without restraint, she melted right into the canvas as his plundering thrusts continued to take her through her euphoric excitement.

Holding her gently as she moaned out satisfyingly into the mat, Justin just let the blue-haired woman enjoy the raw ecstasy of the current moment while her leaking pussy prompted the ref to call for the bell.

Lexi let out a disappointed sigh at ringside as the cheers of the crowd nearly drowned out the ring announcer’s booming declaration, “Winner of the second fall with a Phenomenal Fucking, and winner of the match with a clean sweep…..THE PHENOM!!!”

“A guy could get used to hearing that,” he remarked aloud, sliding his dick out of her vaginal folds slowly much to her purring delight.

Proudly examining his bulging member, slick now in her feminine juices, he let the referee raise his hand in victory and then eventually knee-walked over to the facedown woman.

He knew exactly which hole he was going to plug the big guy into next.

“Congratulations, as always, are in order for The Phenom in taking home a big W for himself going into what is very much shaping up to be the most star-studded lineup of SFL stars to ever fill out a tournament thus far. Clearly, the competitor who delivered a clean sweep against his opponent here tonight is a far cry from the young man that we’ve seen grow and develop his in-ring confidence over the course of the last few months. Especially so soon after his qualifying match performance a few weeks ago, Justin made an emphatic statement tonight to anyone who’ll share the ring with him in the future. But for now, he of course is entitled to enjoying the spoils of victory,” George announced, as the blonde man had Cindy sucking him off obediently as an oral tribute to him.

With one hand on the back of her head, she still maintained complete control over her oral movements while pleasuring his well-endowed shaft.

Her eyes peered up at him, almost in fervent admiration of his bulging member as it filled up the roof of her mouth.

“Not to take anything away from Cindy. She is also a rising star with plenty of upside, even if her win/loss record does not reflect that. Tonight was just not her night, but her career is young and full of promise. As long as she keeps at it, success will find its way to her sooner or later.”

Slurping sounds coming from the blue-haired woman could be picked up by the ring mics as Justin’s facial expression conveyed that he was close…...

…. close enough that he let out a loud moan as Cindy brought him to a pleasurable orgasm with her blowjob.

His cum decorated her lips as he blew his built-up load all over her face, his hand going to masturbate himself one last time as she playfully extended her tongue to accept the last few remnants of his sexual discharge.

Once he had coaxed the full load out, the Phenom stood on his feet with the blue-haired woman bowing in submission before him.

Nodding at her, Justin played to the fans while pulling his trunks up to conceal his manhood before turning to exit the ring.

Ducking through the ropes, he went down the steel steps and climbed back up the ramp with his music triumphantly blaring in his stride.

As the referee went to clean up the canvas in preparation for the next match, Justin was already focused on next-

“I’m not the one who’s so far away when I feel the snake-bite enter my veins.”

He stopped cold in his tracks.

Justin’s eyes went wide, and his posture reflected that of someone who had just been petrified by pure emotion.

The kind of emotion that comes from within his very core.

Every eye turned towards the curtains, where the only woman who could possibly evoke that feeling within him sauntered out.

The Vixen.

Her hips were a metronome of sensual rhythm as they carried the brunette’s lithe figure down the ramp.

With her arms and legs bare, she kept only the smallest tease of clothing on her in the form of unzipped jean shorts that hugged tightly around her hips, and an even more enticing crimson string bra that contained her signature D-Cup.

A pure smugness colored her beautiful face as her sneakered feet took her down the ramp, right within the close proximity of the Phenom himself.

Her music had taken over the atmosphere of the arena, a fact very much reflective of Megan herself.

The crowd practically held their breath as Justin soon came face-to-face with the brunette seductress.

Meeting halfway, Megan looked him over with a smirk that could mean a whole plethora of things.

Whatever it did mean, however, was open to his speculation as she walked past him without speaking a word, heading to ringside despite her not being scheduled for in-ring competition.

Looking over his shoulder, the Phenom had a fresh layer of worry applied to his face as he observed the attractive woman going over to the timekeeper’s area, sitting down on a chair almost casually.

One leg crossed over the other, she wore a grin from corner to corner while playfully waving him goodbye.

Thinking about his girlfriend who was about to come out, Justin only had time to mouth out “Oh boy” before reluctantly heading backstage as the show faded to a commercial break.

Author's Note: I'm back!

- Been a while since we saw Justin, but suffice to say he seems to be implementing the teachings of Hunter well into his sexfighting. Let's see if he can continue to make a Believer out of his opponent next show, huh?

- Gavin/Emma is next, and as an added wrinkle, Megan seems to want to observe the proceedings along with the live audience. I am sure nothing bad will come of that......

- Models: Justin (Alexander Ludwig), Cindy Love (Jewelz Blu), and Megan (Emily Ratajkowski)

- I am currently in law school, hence the delay in writing. But once I settle into a schedule soon, I am hoping to finish up this show, and move on to the next. If all goes well, we should have all the qualifying spots penciled in for the tournament by either the beginning of next year, or sometime in the Spring. Things can change, obviously, but thanks again for your continued patience!

- Appreciate the feedback as well on the last page and a half! Your voice is definitely being heard, so continue to let me know how you feel as the story progresses.
Attached Images
File Type: png Justin3.png (189.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg CindyLove1.jpg (110.2 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg Megan 1.jpg (366.8 KB, 183 views)

Last edited by batman4life; 29-Aug-20 at 16:05.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-20, 20:27
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Congratulations to Justin, who is obviously learning a lot from Hunter inside the squared circle. Though I am not into maledom, the playful way he was controlling his blue haired opponent early on was fun to watch. I got even more into the fight when Cindy captured him with the surprise hurricanrana and planted her ass on his face, but she didn't do enough to wear him down and the Phenom was just too strong to be taken down with a single move.

The wrestling action was great, but for me the highlight was Megan's seductive entrance. Damn, that woman knows how to capture a room's attention. I don't think a single eye in the house would have been looking away from her as she strutted to ringside. I know that she has history with Emma, but I can't help but want to see Emily Ratajkowski using that spectacular body against a man in the ring. Her being at ringside is going to be a huge distraction for Emma as she takes on Gavin, so I guess we'll see how professional the Sexkitten can be.

Thanks for continuing this epic thread, mate.
Old 29-Aug-20, 23:06
Last Achievements

A bit cruel to use the one I love the model of as the squash once more I will say haha well at least this time she did like 2-3 move so good on her for the attempt. Justin looking good is nice, his match with Ruby had hurt his credibility as losing by getting ridden while your biggest trait is how untakable your cock is that was big. But he's had momentum since and that's another victory in his book, I appreciate that.

Vixen being in the mix is interesting because from what we've seen of them thus far , Kitten should be more than enough capable of beating Gavin, but there is two things A)We know he defeated Chelsea. Yes it was before she got trained by The Godess but she probably wasn't completly incompetent either. So when he put his mind into it he can be a good wrestler and B)Kitten can't think straight with The Vixen. Hermix of hatred and fear toward her is a really big weakness she need to work on and it can throw her off her game.

So it's an interesting scenario, give Gavin more of a chance. Could also motivate Kitten to absolutely destroy him in front of Megan to show her she can still go.
Old 02-Sep-20, 02:14
Points: 1,994, Level: 18 Points: 1,994, Level: 18 Points: 1,994, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Huge fan of the story. Is there any way to find the indivudual chapters besides going through the pages? a way to jump to a specific match?
Old 02-Sep-20, 09:02
Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Wasn't expecting a Justin match here, but I think you're dead on in using it to show his growth and progress. Not just with this one, but with a few of his recent matches across the stories (vs. Vixen/Angel, vs. Ruby Ryder II) you see a really different fighter than when he first showed up. Not that it's not still a fun match, but it's almost comical to go back and read his match with Sexkitten in Lac's story. He uses no damaging offense at all and solely tries to shove his cock into her the whole match. Other than being exactly the wrong way to fight Emma, it's also a far cry from the guy he is now. Sure, he still gets a ton of mileage out of his cock, but he's smarter in the ring and more willing to use his size/power to wear down opponents. When it comes to the tournament, I wouldn't consider him one of the favorites or anything, but he'll be a tough out, and I bet more than a few of the girls competing would rather face somebody like Dan or Silk rather than the Phenom.

When it comes to Megan...I'm not sure what to expect. Since she's out of the tournament, I guess she wouldn't mind fucking with Emma here and causing her to lose her spot, too. As I said before, I'm looking forward to this match, as well as however you choose to play out this little "wrinkle."

Lastly, congrats on getting into law school (that's a good accomplishment in itself), and good luck while you're there! Definitely sounds like you'll have a lot on your plate, but thanks for not only giving us a timeline to work with, but for continuing the story as you go through your schooling. Whenever you can find time to post again, I'll be eager to read more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TZA For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-20, 09:48
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Bad Kitty

As the show returned from commercial, the ring announcer was, as per usual, standing in the middle of the ring now cued to transition into the next bout as the fans all around him settled into their seats.

The camera quickly swept over the Vixen’s smiling expression as she remained seated next to the timekeeper’s area.

With a breath, the announcer began his usual spiel, “The following contest is a singles qualifying match for the Intercontinental Title Tournament. Introducing first-”

“No, no, no, no, no, no….”

The tuxedo-wearing man frowned as a voice from behind the curtain interrupted his usual, rehearsed speech.

A wave of realization would ripple through the fans, however, as the originator of the voice would eventually reveal himself.

“No, no, no, no, no…” Sauntering out in microphone in hand, Gavin Gallagher had a certain look on his face as he wandered out to a resounding mix of both cheers and boos by the crowd.

Wearing his signature scarf around his bare chest, the trunk-wearing male sexfighter was sans his entrance music, with only the crowd noise providing the background sounds all around him.

The referee remained neutral in her stance as the ring announcer was a bit indecisive over whether to continue speaking in spite of Gavin’s interruption.

“....no, no, no.” Enunciating each repetition of no with his usual sneering, patronizing flair, the Great One looks at a male fan doing a mixture of booing him, drinking beer, and flipping him off at the same time.

Naturally, he ignored him and kept on going to ringside.

Pulling himself up on the apron, the Pennsylvania man ducked through the ropes and into the ring, coming face-to-face with the official.

“Listen bud, I know you’re just doing your job. And hey, you are on the ball tonight! Without a doubt, you have been solid.” Beginning his statement with a rather flattering review of the ring announcer’s work thus far, Gavin placed a hand on the suited man’s shoulder.

“Yeah- hey, what was your name again? I don’t think I’ve asked before,” he suddenly wanted to know.

Smiling at that, the ring announcer lifted the mic to his lips. “Certainly, it’s-”

“Never mind, I don’t actually care that much about you,” Gavin smiled at him bluntly, lightly pushing him away.

With a long, theatrical breath, Gavin turned to the audience. “Ladies and gentlemen...the Great One has returned!”

The fans booed him.

Standing tall and proud with his chest puffed out, Gavin repeated himself, “I said…..your Great One has returned!”

The fans booed him even louder this time.

“You can keep booing all ya want, but that doesn’t change the fact that I am standing before you as the next, soon-to-be crowned Intercontinental Champion!” he proclaimed confidently, still to a decidedly negative reaction.

Rolling his eyes, he continued on, “I see the standards for greatness have dropped since the last time I walked through those curtains. Wanna know how I know that? Just take a gander at my opponent for tonight.”

Gavin’s voice turned scathing in his verbal dissection, “I don’t know how, I don’t know when, but somehow….you all think that a 95 lb. girl with the name of a Las Vegas stripper is somehow not only on my level, but capable of actually…” He chuckled into the microphone, “...of actually beating me?”

The crowd would verbally confirm his skepticism.

“Alright, well, let me break this down for you, make it real easy for you all to swallow.” Pacing the ring, Gavin spoke as if he was lecturing an audience at a TedTalk. “See, Emma and I are here for different reasons. Emma is here to entertain you. She’s here to take all of her clothes off, twerk a little, probably, make all those sexy noises for you, and then…..give it a good try, but juuuust come up short in the end. That’s her, not me.”

He began to talk once more, “I’m not here to entertain you. I’m not here to put smiles on your faces, or make your panties wet, though you’re welcome for that. No, I’m here to win. I am here to claim a title that is in desperate need of a new home. And I, being your Great One, am completely, 100% focused on doing that by running through the gauntlet of skinny, unathletic bitches that the powers-that-be throw at me. Like the Sexkitten, for example.”

Turning to the ramp, he addressed her more directly, “Emma, sweetheart, let’s be honest with ourselves: you’re not even on the level below your boyfriend who lost his big PPV match to a woman who hasn’t been relevant since the beginning of the Great Recession, and you’re for damn sure not on mine. This ring, these 20' x 20' ropes….” Gesturing all around, his tone took on a determined edge, “This is where the big boys eat. And right now, little girl, Daddy is at the table. And he doesn’t feel like sharing scraps with someone, who, quite frankly, doesn’t deserve to even share the same plate. So, right now, in front of all of these sheep, I’m going to prove the truth that we all know….”

Cocking a sly grin, he finished, “....that I’m better than you, and you know it.”

An ever-confident snicker from the self-proclaimed ‘Great One’ followed as he let the crowd verbally digest what he just did, with the two commentators also giving their two cents as well….

“Very sure of himself, Gavin most certainly is as we now move into the final qualifying match of the night,” George observed.

“He’s never been exactly short on confidence, that’s for damn sure.” Kevin responded to him, his eyes on the Vixen.

“You can also argue how much of this is him being genuinely confident, and how much is just him putting up a front. He is right in alluding to the fact that the Sexkitten has not had much singles success as of late. She did suffer a mighty heartbreaking loss to the Vixen in the Summer of Sin PPV, but, keeping things even-steven, Gavin also did not leave that event with his hand raised high. If you remember correctly, he took a clean sweep loss to newcomer Kanami Honda.”

His partner nodded at that. “Right. Both competitors have plenty to prove here tonight. A win for one of them, could be damn devastating for the other. Folks, you’ll want to buckle up for this one, because I’ve got a feeling, based on everything Gallagher has said thus far to rile her up, as well as our very surprise guest sitting at ringside, Emma’s gonna start this match off on a totally different gear than usual.”

And George wouldn't have long to pontificate on that, for the Sexkitten’s music soon hit to bring the crowd to their feet.

Once her track began to kick into full swing, the petite brunette herself sashayed out of the curtains and into the welcoming spotlight of the arena.

Instantly, the crowd began to cheer her on, the noise palpable from every direction of the arena.

She was dressed (for now) in a neon pink variant of her usual bra and panties, her short yet trained legs trailing down to a pair of wrestling boots.

“... and weighing in at 106 lbs., she is…..THE SEXKITTEN!!”

Emma took only a second to take in all that was expecting her from a distance: the cheering fans, the ever-smug Gavin standing in the middle of the ring, and most of all, Megan.

The slim brunette watched casually from her ringside seat as the short-haired woman gradually made her way down.

Swinging her hips to her familiar rhythm, she kept one eye on the Vixen, while alternating her focus to the male sexfighter standing between the ropes.

Pausing near the bottom of the entrance ramp, she tugged almost tentatively at her top, her attention still partially consumed by the palpable animosity still shared between the two women.

And as the commentators did their due diligence bringing the home viewers up to speed up on their history together, Emma finally peeled her bra off to the collective joy of thousands in attendance.

Freeing her considerable bust, she combed a steady hand through her brunette locks, and then reached for the ropes.

Bringing her legs up to the ring apron first, she slowly climbed up as her music gradually faded away in the background.

Still armed with the microphone, the visibly overconfident Gavin wore a presumptive grin as he sized up his short-haired opponent tentatively ducking under the middle rope and entering inside the ring.

“Pretty intimidating being in the presence of a real man, huh sweetheart?” he mocked her, the arrogance flowing in his voice as Emma finally had both feet on the canvas.

Hearing no immediate response, Gavin decided to go even bolder in his approach.

With his free hand, he hooked a thumb inside of his waistband, stretching his briefs outwardly in front of her.

“If you’re looking to break the tension, I’ve got about 8 inches of bonafide man-meat that would love to get to know that pretty face of yours,” he continued on, “Hell, I’ll even let you practice your deepthroating skills before the bell rings.”

Emma continued to stare at him, something quickly shaping shape in her eyes, however.

Something dangerous.

With a sideways glare to the Vixen, Gavin’s overconfidence only grew, “From what I saw on the PPV, you could use all the practice you could get.”

At that point, she started forward.

Grinning at her focused approach, he kept his stance as inviting and cocky as possible. “Here, kitty kit-ugh!”

A forearm with his name on it smashed right into his jawline as the Sexkitten made the first, albeit unofficial, move of the bout.

Clocking him once, she immediately followed up with another forearm, then another in short order.

Staggering backwards as her initial blows caught him offguard, Gallagher’s stumbling trajectory led him to the corner with the crowd coming alive at Emma’s aggressive start.

The referee made her usual attempt to step in and diffuse the situation, but the brunette woman was already on a tear as she unloaded forearm after forearm into the grunting man’s face and upper body.

Dropping the microphone which had been amplifying his groaning noises, Gavin finally shoved the woman back before she could really do damage to his ‘money-maker’.

“.....I tried being nice!” With a snarling yell, he went after Emma with a vengeful clothesline, trying to catch her by surprise in turn.

Well, he tried, at least.

Ducking his forearm without much difficulty, Emma found herself with her back to the ropes as the young man twirled around and acted on sheer emotion once more.

A blind charge at his short-haired target ended up being the opposite of success as the Sexkitten pulled down the top rope just as he was upon her.

Falling out of the ring as a result, the young man barely landed on his feet before the momentum carried him right against the barricade.

The unceremonious tumble to the outside immediately squashed whatever smug posturing Gavin had enjoyed up to that point.

His head shot up to Emma, who now stood above him with a fierce glare that certainly belied her previous apprehension.

And as the crowd cheered her, the young man tore off his scarf in a growling fit, throwing it to a nearby stagehand while angrily pacing the ring with his hands on his hips.

Megan portrayed no change in her visible expression as she observed the male sexfighter near her.

Cursing under his breath, the bare-chested man stalked around the corner as Emma, also bare-chested, bent down to take the microphone.

Standing up, the young woman finally made her retort, “Hey bigmouth, first-off congratulations on being able to talk your way into getting your ass kicked by a girl half your size. Not too many guys around here can say that.”

Gavin’s look was the epitome of wounded indignation.

As he muttered angrily under his breath, Emma’s tone turned teasing, “Now then, Gavin baby, you’ve got two options here. I’m not as long-winded as you, so I suggest you listen up, little man.”

He rubbed at his lip resentfully before directing his ire up towards the Sexkitten.

After one quick glare at the Vixen, the short-haired woman said, “You can either stand out there like the bitch next to you, or you can step into this ring so I can make you mine.”

That seemed to do it for the Great One, as a visible fury seemed to take over within.

Making a sudden dash to the ring, he was nearly halfway under the bottom ropes-

“Naahhhh!” Sliding right back out to the outside, Gavin absorbed a great number of boos from all directions as he chose to remain out of Emma’s range.

Feeding off the boos with his usual brand of smug contempt, though, the black-haired man managed to taper his emotions while keeping a leisurely stride around the ring.

Tossing the microphone aside, the female sexfighter kept close to the center of the ring as the Great Once paced around the squared circle.

Coming around a corner, he finally went up the steel steps after mouthing off at a heckling fan close by.

Ending up on the ring apron, he took a breath as the cameraman captured his expression…

…. leaving George to comment, “Well, now Gavin had heard- as well as felt, Emma’s rebuttal to everything he’s said up to this point. No one can deny his gift of gab, but right now is the time to show what else he has that can stand against the Sexkitten’s claws.”

“Indeed. It’s been said here many times, but you don’t win matches by talking your opponent into submission. Gavin’s made a lot of promises here tonight, and now, we see just how well his confident attitude translates to results.”

Just as Kevin finished talking, the striped official made her way over to Gavin’s position.

“Get in the ring,” the referee ordered the young man.

Scoffing at her, he nonetheless swung one leg in between the ropes, and then slowly brought the rest of himself inside.

Emma remained at her corner, arms crossed with an annoyed scowl on full display.

After confirming that they were both inside the squared circle at the same time, the ref then called for the bell.

Having reacted to Emma’s unofficial burst of physicality, the crowd began to settle back into their seats, looking forward to the official back-and-forth now commencing.

Just a few seconds later, the Sexkitten took exactly one step forward- leading Gavin to drop down to the canvas and slide out of the ring.

A soaring chorus of booing serenaded the Great One once more as he took yet another detour to the outside.

Promptly giving the middle finger at yet another heckling fan without even giving him the privilege of eye contact, he made his paces once more to the growing chagrin of the attending spectators.

This time, however, they began collectively verbalizing a chant to further mock him: “Pussy! Pussy!”

Playing into the crowd displeasure, he shouted back at them, “Settle down, nerds! The pro is working here.”

Emma wasn’t very amused by his gallivanting on the outside, as evidenced by her approaching the ropes where he had made his sudden exit.

Her strategy to lure him in, however, played more into his wheelhouse.

“Usually, the guys aren’t running in fear from me until the last fall, but I appreciate you taking the initiative there, Gavin!” she cooed down at him.

Naturally, he didn’t bite on her comment.

Following him as he continued circling around the ropes- at the even greater annoyance of the referee who now contemplated just counting him out, the Sexkitten taunted him, “Oh, and judging by the way you’ve been name dropping my dear boyfriend, I gotta say….I never took you the envious type.”

He stopped in his stroll on the outside.

She cocked a smile of her own now as she listed off, seemingly so innocuously, “Sure, Justin is taller than you, stronger than you- oh, and don’t forget his dick is probably bigger than your forearm, but you’ve really got no reason to be jealous. I’ll fuck you just as good as I do him…” She finished with a lecherous grin, “Maybe you’ll be good practice for when I get back to him.”

That nearly got him back into the ring, but again, Gavin thought better of it at the last possible second.

Again murmuring under his breath, he ran a hand across his mouth and chin before continuing on the move, visibly psyching himself up.

Rounding the corner once more, he slowly scaled the steps, making the fans grow even more restless in his slow movements.

Bringing his leg up, he swung only one leg across the threshold back into the ring, before warily re-entering his upper half inside.

Rolling her eyes at his obviously protracted re-entry, Emma started forward- just in time for him to duck his body back out to the outside.

“Hey ref, tell me opponent to kindly fuck off until I feel comfortable getting back inside,” he snapped at the referee.

The striped woman turned to Emma with an almost apologetic sigh. “You heard what he said.”

“Guess the fans weren’t wrong, huh?” she smirked at him insultingly, reluctantly giving him the distance that he requested.

“Thank you kind,” he told the official with faux gratitude, before finally entering the ring.

He took exactly two steps toward the Sexkitten….and then promptly retraced those steps as he gripped the middle ropes.

With a dismissive “Nah!”, Gavin again took a reprieve to the outside, sliding out under the bottom rope.

“Fuck, you gotta be kidding me,” Emma groaned as her opponent again ducked confrontation.

Staying close to the ring apron, Gavin would playfully shrug his shoulders at her, “Y’know, Kitty, I’m really not feeling it tonight. Maybe we could reschedule this to next week, huh?”

And then, of course without looking, he flipped off another jeering fan.

Not exactly content to let the timer run out on her qualifying match, Emma took the more proactive role this time.

Stalking forward as Gavin craned his neck around to engage in a verbal back-and-forth with even more fans, she started to reach between the ropes to grab him by the hair.

And when she did…..he sprung the trap.

“Gotcha!” Twirling around to ensnare both her ankles as soon as she was within range, Gavin gave a determined tug to yank the surprised Sexkitten out of the ring and to the outside.

Seizing her around the back of the neck as his trap caught both Emma and the audience offguard, the Great One didn’t waste time relishing in the moment.

He used that time to brutally hurl the short-haired woman backfirst into the barricade separating them from the fans.

Crashing into the barrier in a horizontal position, she cried out…..

…. then barely had time to even get her feet under her before the young man forcibly navigated her towards the steel steps and shot her off towards the metallic destination with a determined snarl.

The distinct crash of metal against flesh resounded loudly on the outside as Emma collapsed in a writhing shape.

And he wasn’t even done yet.

Taking her by the hand, he dragged her up to her feet and kept on without a moment of pause or reflection.

Positioning her with her back to him, Gavin lifted her up for a back suplex, and then promptly dumped her flat on the ring apron.

Grunting heavily, the Sexkitten’s visibly arched body briefly laid on the portion of the ring outside the ring while one arm dangled limply off the side.

Taking that same arm, he yanked her off the apron and to the floor in a single, malicious motion.

Smirking proudly at his bait-and-switch ploy, the Great One turned to the cameraman and provided to maximize their close proximity.

Walking away from the groaning woman for a second, he spoke directly into the camera, “Remember kids, this is why a college education pays off. Think smarter, not stupider.”

Satisfied with himself, he then turned back to his opponent.

Dragging her back up, Gavin rolled her inside the ring before climbing in after her.

Taking all but a few crucial seconds to take firm control of the contest, he came off the ropes as she rolled towards the center and promptly began laying boots to her without warning.

Kicking the Sexkitten in her midsection a few times, he stopped to hoist her up to her feet- putting both hands around the base of her neck, and then lifted her in an upside-down position before delivering a swift scoop slam just for added oomph!

“I don’t need to be as strong as Blondie to lift you up, featherweight!” Chuckling at Emma’s anguished cry at her sudden landing, he would lead her up off the ground and continue working her spine. “I’m just considerate enough that I can make it hurt even worse than lover boy ever could.”

A stiff knee found its way embedded within her gut to first lurch her over, then his arms wrapped around her belly as a setup for a gutwrench maneuver.

Focusing his expression, he went for the lift- then grunted out suddenly as Emma’s fist also found its distinct imprint upon his sternum.

Driving another uppercut into his breadbasket for good measure, she sensed him loosening up on the hold just enough for her to twist out of it.

And when she was free, another forearm found its way stamped across his jawline.

Jolted back a step as the strike connected flush, he nearly had to take a knee as the surprising power behind the blow began to show itself through a delayed throbbing in his lower jaw.

“Well, this featherweight still knows how to punch above her class,” Emma growled at him, rocking him with yet another forearm that sent him back a few paces.

Clearly nowhere near weakened enough to settle into a pattern of absorbing his offense, the Sexkitten bounced off the ropes behind her and finally gets some air on another forearm strike that is delivered with even more ferocity than the prior two.

Reeling back, the Great One finally ended up with his back to the corner, trying to shake off the effects of the consecutive blows.

Narrowing her eyes in concentration, Emma got off to a running start to keep her momentum going.

Still wincing, Gavin was barely prepared for her suddenly airborne torso to collide against him in the form of the running body splash.

Both sexfighters grunted some as the move connected, with the dark-haired man suffering the brunt of the impact.

Pushing off of his chest, Emma measured the wincing sexfighter up while keeping a watchful eye on the Vixen who thus far observing the action without seeking to amplify her presence.

However, the mere act of just looking at Megan’s eternally smug expression brought out a whole new level of fury and aggression from within her slender frame.

Balling up her fists, the Sexkitten suddenly whaled on the Great One with a fresh volley of forearms, coming alive with the relentless flurry aimed directly at his very hittable visage.

The crowd absolutely ate it up as she connected with blow after blow on him, unloading on him with such vigor that the young man was brought down to a knee.

And then, eventually, he was brought down to a full kneel as her flurry intensified, eventually necessitating the intervention of the referee.

Stepping in between them, the official had a harder time than usual pushing the Sexkitten away from the cowering Gallagher.

But Emma didn’t fight the official’s authoritative motion to separate them, backing up with just enough distance to prepare for her next move.

Downed and still on the corner, Gavin was most certainly not ready for whatever she had in mind, making her attack even more successful before it was even fully realized.

Breaking into a medium-paced sprint towards him, the Sexkitten measured up the seated sexfighter…..

…. and then sandwiched his sternum with a second running body splash that smashed her torso horizontal across from his.

Nailing the lower-angled attack with ease, Emma was almost positive that she felt the wind driven from Gavin’s ever verbose sails as the maneuver connected.

Hearing his pained murmurings within close proximity, she brought her body up into a straddling position over his slumped over form.

Making their flesh-to-flesh contact much more pleasurable this time, she began lightly rubbing her bare chest against his while her lips hovered just about his disdainful grimace.

“Stings knowing just how much this little girl can hurt you, huh Gavin?” she taunted him in a soothing whisper.

“....nah….that ain’t it….” came his groaning response.

She tilted her head to the side in a playful manner. “Then, what is, babe? Might as well fess up now before everyone sees just how quick you cream your little boy trunks.”

He let out a soft laugh as he shook his head. “Nah….I was going to say-”

Suddenly, his head shot forward and caught her right between the eyes, knocking the Sexkitten off her mounted position over him.

The headbutt affected them both, but Emma clearly was worse off as she rolled back, or at least tried to roll back towards the center of the ring.

“....I was thinking to myself...” Reaching for the middle ropes, Gavin pulled himself up with a slight hint of grogginess that he would ultimately shake off. “I am gonna fill that cunt up with so much of my awesomeness…”

His grin turned sinister. “Your boyfriend is gonna be tasting me for at least a week.”

With that, he roughly yanked her head under his armpit in a controlling facelock.

Draping one arm over his shoulder, he didn’t look to redirect her trajectory back towards the center of the ring.

Where he was at now was more than optimal.

Grunting out, Gavin suplexed Emma up and over so that her lower back and tailbone landed right across the middle turnbuckle!

Crying out as the curve of her spine impacted the corner, she collapsed in a dazed heap on the canvas.

Sitting up with a look that perfectly captured his pride at having pulled off such a move, her opponent was on his feet quickly enough to continue working over her back.

Giving her little to no rest after enduring the corner-assisted throw, Gavin secured a firm grip over her hair and led her up to full standing despite her legs not entirely being up for the task just yet.

Transitioning a front facelock into a wristlock to transfer the pressure to the joint in her hand, he kept pushing down until she was sufficiently under the most possible discomfort before progressing further.

And what that entailed was putting his head under the arm he had just torqued, wrapping his own arms around her waist, and then flipping the Sexkitten over him in another display of his technical ability: a northern lights suplex!

Floating over the second she impacted the canvas with a loud groan, Gavin took just a few seconds to modify his hold into another vertical suplex setup.

And once she was hooked and held by him, the dark-haired man went up to his feet, dragging her along with him.

Squeezing down around her neck, he was all smiles as he lifted her up once more for the vertical position.

Controlling her assent up, he got her feet off the mat and into the air- but found himself unable to secure her descent.

Injecting some life into her limbs mid-air, Emma ended up landing behind him in a standing position just as he prepared to fall backwards.

Reaching behind her as they were now in a back-to-back position, the smaller woman pulled his head just over her shoulder before suddenly dropping down into a sitting position.

Dragged down with a resisting yell, the Great One grunted out as the back of his neck was painfully impacted on Emma’s bare shoulder as she delivered the sitting neckbreaker!

Cradling the base of his head as they both ended up on the mat once more, Gavin swore loudly while the brunette woman was in a much more pleasant mood as she was the one delivering the pain and suffering now.

“What a smart reversal from the Sexkitten to halter what could’ve possibly been a chain of suplexes there from Gallagher,” Kevin observed. “Also smart of her to have obviously sharpened up her striking game going into this match.”

“Smart isn’t usually what I would classify Emma’s offense, but the young lady’s gonna need more than just a sexy attitude to overcome Gavin’s technical gifts here. You can ignore all of his verbal posturing all you want, but overlook his actual in-ring skills, and you’d be setting yourself up to fail.”

Megan took a sudden interest in checking her fingernails as her archnemesis was up to her feet first.

Leading him up to a knee first to keep some kind of a height advantage over him given her naturally short stature, she delivered another forearm to the jaw.

One more for good measure, before finally she turned her back to him and went for the ropes to wind up for some kind of escalating running strike.

But once she did go on the move, however, Gavin suddenly went on his own offensive.

Latching on to her panties just before she exited range, he yanked her back towards him while standing up to grab her.

Seizing the Sexkitten, he lifted her up into the air for a surprise back suplex….

…. and then fell flat on his back with his knees raised against his chest to provide the ‘landing pad’ for the airborne woman.

Unable to see where she was going, a most unpleasant surprise then greeted Emma as her vertebrae caught the full brunt of his double knee backbreaker.

Two things then happened: 1) Emma’s loud cry filled up the embedded microphones within the ring, and 2) Megan’s already sadistic curiosity was visibly piqued by the sounds and sight she was now taking in.

Crumpling like a piece of paper as she was jarred from his dual knees pushing up against her spine, Emma’s face was a pained, agonizing expression that didn’t require any translation up on the JumboTron.

Going near slack with her stomach on the canvas, she groaned much louder than usual as her back was lit up in a throbbing, disconcerting sensation.

And while her back was wracked in invisible agony, Gavin the Great brought himself up to a sitting position.

He observed her writhing body language, then turned to the cameraman.

Without any hesitation, he began applauding his own move, clapping smugly as the crowd mercilessly booed him.

“Good job me!” he mouthed in a self-congratulatory tone, flashing a thumbs-up before crawling over to the pain-stricken Sexkitten.

Pouring even more salt on her still searing invisible wound, he braced both of his knees against the small of her back, using his free upper limbs to restrain the rest of her body.

One arm hooked around her neck while the other coiled around her ankles.

From there, he promptly rolled back so that his opponent was suspended on his knees above him, facing upwards towards the lights.

Emma’s eyes widened as his knees began to forcibly contort her back while he pulled down with both hands to intensify the effort.

Almost immediately, the pain revealed itself to the Sexkitten as being at a level she could not endure long-term if she wanted to complete the rest of the match without her back being completely thrown out.

Wailing out as the grinning Gavin kept on pushing his knees against the discs in her back, Emma surrendered to desperation within just a few seconds.

The referee received a quick nod as she asked Emma the usual question.

Seconds later, the bell rang to bring an end to the action for the current moment, prompting Gavin to release her from the hold and roll backwards.

Flopping right over on her belly, she sorely massaged the small of her back as the ring announcer rendered the referee’s decision to the audience, “Winner of the first fall with a submission via bow-and-arrow stretch…..GAVIN THE GREAT!!”

Resting against the ropes, Gavin wiped away a line of crimson from his lower lip while grinning from ear to ear.

It was all going according to plan fort the Great One…

And just behind him, on the outside, the Vixen didn’t even pretend to hide her pleasure at the result.

Author's Note: Thanks again for your continued patience!

- Models: Gavin the Great is inspired by pro-wrestler MJF. Emma Watson, as originally selected by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], was the inspired choice for the Sexkitten.

- More to come, and more to come soon. Stay tuned, and stay safe out there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sexkitten1.jpg (40.6 KB, 177 views)
File Type: png Gavin2.png (879.0 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by batman4life; 11-Sep-20 at 07:37.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-20, 12:41
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I am a sucker for this kind of matchup, because I was losing my mind at the timewasting efforts of Gavin, but he did seem to find a way into Emma's head, and having Megan sitting there watching the spectacle didn't help her to focus on business at all. So, Gavin took the first fall, but I am hoping that Emma will even things up in the next.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-20, 19:19
Last Achievements

I really enjoyed this, Gavin actualy giving a fight to someone tthe best way he can. He's not as physicly strong as Justin,Mantaur and Brad but he has his advanttages. Whle he's arrogant he can also be cunning. Repeated attacks to the back like that where really important. Honnestly with a barricade,steel step, apron and ringpost bump I'm not even sure how Kitten will be able to continue the match, she's gonna need to work for it. Enjoyed the heel attitude of stepping out of the ring, frustrating the opponent.

And Kitten didn't look bad either, she gave him some solid shot and made him work for this round. Vixen being there is ad istraction but also a hell of a motivation and this Kitty can claw and bite. Will be a fun rest of the match for sure.

Good job on another great match start, hoping school not too rough on you!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheChallengeMaster For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 07:00
Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Glad to have you back batman and congratulations and good luck with law school! Sexkitten is definitely up against it in this match. But with her lack of luck recently I'm really hoping she can pull off a victory against the odds.
The Following User Says Thank You to smothersub For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling