Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-Dec-20, 03:27
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By the same token as NFL players, you can take big female olympic throwers like Valerie Adams, Sandra Perkovic and Shelbi Vaughan and they'd simply just squish a lot of little try-hard males.

Does it really matter that this little, unathletic Indian guy might know a bit of Jits from classes twice a week for the last 6 years, or would Adams just maul him like a Momma bear with a cub? It's basically adult vs. child.
You are basically describing myself and my main fantasy.

I'm a very small, weak and unathletic guy with "just a bit of jiu-jitsu knowledge", altough it should be noted it was still enough to submit plenty of much bigger and stronger men, even with a weight disadvantage of over 100/120 lbs in some cases.

My fantasy is facing a super strong (yet still attractive) woman with zero technique or grappling knowldege whatsoever that can still easily overpower with me with brute strenght, making my superior fighting skills useless.

Unfortunately I never had the pleasure to make it come true, since I have never met a woman so strong in real life and session wrestlers who offer competitive session are obviously all skilled.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, indian, latina, pakistani, white