Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Dec-20, 14:04
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default The Art of Lexi

Soooo 2020 wasn't all bad!!! Soooo last night I had an amazing 1 hour session with Lexi. I was skeptical at first because she is brand new but I joined her onlyfans and realized this girl is a beast!! So my first impression looking at her profile and even only fans was that this girl was going to be super tiny and ripped.. in person you can tell her legs are thicker and abs are on point.. has good definition and is much stronger than what you will anticipate. We did a semi-comp, light beatdown (just because she is new and i wanted to see what she could offer), and headscissors.

My background.. 210lb muscle.. grew up wrestling.. while not even trying i've won against the likes of veve, flexzee, tia, sheena, sheena's friend isabelle, antscha, etc.. so keep that in mind.

Semi-comp wrestling was not super technical BUT it was a hell of a lot of fun with Lexi!! Her core strength is amazing, has great grip strength, and her legs are very strong. If she gets on top of you she is not easy to get off.. We did just a little semi-comp as I was more sampling what she has to offer and after I beat all the top wrestlers in the industry this is no longer a fantasy/interest of mine.

Light beatdown - I let her tie my arms together behind my back with a strap I brought and told her to hit me until I told her to stop.. she started off slow (luckily) and I was quickly asking her to stop hahaha.. She packs a punch, seriously. Have her start slow if you are not used to beatdowns and she can kick too. I guess she has done some kickboxing classes over the years or something like that and it shows for sure. I did several years of martial arts back in the day and even guys I sparred against hit like pussies compared to her. If you really tell her to fuck you up I'm sure she would oblige and be capable.. only thing is she doesn't want bruises or hurt so it's going to be a one-sided kinda thing.

headscissors - ok.. so very few women in the industry have a headscissor where legs fit around my neck.. don't hurt my jaw much and can knock me out. She had me tapping at around 50%.. at 80% I felt myself slipping into a ko and tapped. I'd say my best reverse headscissor was from Tia and Tyler Dare (mostly becuase they ko'd me at request), this girl is right behind them only because she is still learning that perfect technique and she does not do ko. I had a terrible ko experience recently with someone I see locally so I think those days are done.. I thought I had a stroke. Anyways!! Hers is VERY effective but she may need a little guidance to get in that perfect place and she takes direction very well. I had her show me all her headscissors she knew then I gave her some tips to make them more effective. More girls in the industry should have these kinds of legs.

Camel clutch - I taught her how to do the camel clutch.. if she puts you in this you are at her mercy.. i showed her a few tricks to go with this.. She is also very flexible and was capable of sitting indian style in this move forcing her feet in my face.

Of all my sessions I'd rate her in top 5 (only because I've literally seen all the greats).. if I had only a few sessions top 3 easy.. It's wild she is just starting this shit because I can legit see her being one of the BEST in the industry. Her attitude is soooo amazing and you'll enjoy her company. I want to read more reviews on her so please guys, leave some feedback!! I want to hear other people's experiences too.

Last edited by MDwrestle; 26-Dec-20 at 14:10.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MDwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 15:43
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Art of Lexi

Thank u for the post what did she charge u for a hour session also were ya from u can private message me if these questions are two personal and she get u in a body scissor and she bring mats thank u Merry Christmas
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-20, 21:55
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

2020 has been an interesting year for us all. I’ve been blessed, though, to enjoy a number of great sessions despite the virus madness. But after my one very expensive and not-so-great one, I had decided to only engage established session celebrities. Then one day, I discovered an irresistible new provider on SessionGirls. She looked and sounded too good to be true, but I couldn’t resist booking a session when I saw she was visiting Pittsburgh.

Lexi is a stunningly lovely woman from New Orleans, and I do mean lovely in every way. She is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous from head to toes with the most hypnotizing green eyes and an irresistible warm smile. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more attractive muscular woman, not bodybuilder grotesque but the perfect combination of extreme fitness and sexiness. I was surprised when she revealed that her fitness regime is bodyweight and yoga work at home. It’s certainly effective.

We did suffer a location miscommunication that caused me to be 30 minutes late for our appointment. My bad for not checking my discreet email before departing my hotel. But Lexi was kindly able to accommodate the situation, and I thoroughly enjoyed my hour with her.

I had requested my usual fantasy scissors domination session, and Lexi was eager to provide it. She worked hard the entire time, squeezing me in a variety of positions with those to-die-for legs. Her expressions alternated between that breathtaking beautiful smile and then serious looks of sheer determination to punish me exactly as I wanted. Her legs are so shapely and silky soft, yet so perfectly muscular and full of lethal power. I loved the feeling of having them wrapped around my head and neck, and I moaned as she applied intense pressure to turn my face beet red and make it hard to breathe. I loved every second of this sweet torture.

Lexi is a super smart and most interesting woman, and we enjoyed talking while she squeezed me, at least when her thighs weren’t making me deaf by tightly pressing my ears closed. She said she’s only been doing sessions for a few months after her gym training job was affected by the COVID lockdowns. She told me she really enjoys this new work, that she is fiercely competitive and doesn’t like to lose, and that she truly enjoys the people she meets and making our fantasy domination wishes come true. Lexi is extraordinarily charming, fun and engaging, and I don’t think anyone could fake that heart-melting smile. I believe she had almost as much fun as I did.

Lexi is the real deal, a strikingly beautiful dream girl who is well on her way to becoming a session superstar. Trust me; don’t miss an opportunity to engage with her. She will absolutely make your dreams come true. Days later, I’m still smiling as I remember our amazing time together, and I can’t wait to see her again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-20, 22:14
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

She should appear in a mixed competitive video.
Old 29-Dec-20, 22:48
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She should appear in a mixed competitive video.
Agreed. She does do competitive sessions, and I told her I thought she should do video work. She said past offers have been shady, but I hope some of the more legit producers will reach out to her. She really does rock in every way!
Old 30-Dec-20, 05:59
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agreed. She does do competitive sessions, and I told her I thought she should do video work. She said past offers have been shady, but I hope some of the more legit producers will reach out to her. She really does rock in every way!
100% agree
Old 12-Jan-21, 18:12
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanks for these reviews, without them I might not have given her a second look. She is obviously beautiful. But solely based on her stats 5'7" 135lbs, I never would of thought Lexi would be as strong as she is. After the reading the reviews I notice what must be an exceptional base of functional strength. Now I hope to meet Lexi someday.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-21, 22:43
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

So don't drop the ball,give her a call.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-21, 01:11
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: The Art of Lexi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Soooo 2020 wasn't all bad!!! Soooo last night I had an amazing 1 hour session with Lexi. I was skeptical at first because she is brand new but I joined her onlyfans and realized this girl is a beast!! So my first impression looking at her profile and even only fans was that this girl was going to be super tiny and ripped.. in person you can tell her legs are thicker and abs are on point.. has good definition and is much stronger than what you will anticipate. We did a semi-comp, light beatdown (just because she is new and i wanted to see what she could offer), and headscissors.

My background.. 210lb muscle.. grew up wrestling.. while not even trying i've won against the likes of veve, flexzee, tia, sheena, sheena's friend isabelle, antscha, etc.. so keep that in mind.

Semi-comp wrestling was not super technical BUT it was a hell of a lot of fun with Lexi!! Her core strength is amazing, has great grip strength, and her legs are very strong. If she gets on top of you she is not easy to get off.. We did just a little semi-comp as I was more sampling what she has to offer and after I beat all the top wrestlers in the industry this is no longer a fantasy/interest of mine.

Light beatdown - I let her tie my arms together behind my back with a strap I brought and told her to hit me until I told her to stop.. she started off slow (luckily) and I was quickly asking her to stop hahaha.. She packs a punch, seriously. Have her start slow if you are not used to beatdowns and she can kick too. I guess she has done some kickboxing classes over the years or something like that and it shows for sure. I did several years of martial arts back in the day and even guys I sparred against hit like pussies compared to her. If you really tell her to fuck you up I'm sure she would oblige and be capable.. only thing is she doesn't want bruises or hurt so it's going to be a one-sided kinda thing.

headscissors - ok.. so very few women in the industry have a headscissor where legs fit around my neck.. don't hurt my jaw much and can knock me out. She had me tapping at around 50%.. at 80% I felt myself slipping into a ko and tapped. I'd say my best reverse headscissor was from Tia and Tyler Dare (mostly becuase they ko'd me at request), this girl is right behind them only because she is still learning that perfect technique and she does not do ko. I had a terrible ko experience recently with someone I see locally so I think those days are done.. I thought I had a stroke. Anyways!! Hers is VERY effective but she may need a little guidance to get in that perfect place and she takes direction very well. I had her show me all her headscissors she knew then I gave her some tips to make them more effective. More girls in the industry should have these kinds of legs.

Camel clutch - I taught her how to do the camel clutch.. if she puts you in this you are at her mercy.. i showed her a few tricks to go with this.. She is also very flexible and was capable of sitting indian style in this move forcing her feet in my face.

Of all my sessions I'd rate her in top 5 (only because I've literally seen all the greats).. if I had only a few sessions top 3 easy.. It's wild she is just starting this shit because I can legit see her being one of the BEST in the industry. Her attitude is soooo amazing and you'll enjoy her company. I want to read more reviews on her so please guys, leave some feedback!! I want to hear other people's experiences too.
She sounds like an absolute blast to session with! MDWrestle...if you don't mind sharing I would love to hear some of the tricks you taught her in the different holds to make them more effective? Thanks again for such a well written review!
Old 03-Feb-21, 19:26
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Wow, this sounds great. She's coming to my city in April, so I'm going to have to give her a try.

I saw her profile on SessionGirls before and I wasn't really sure, but these reviews are pretty strong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post: