Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jun-19, 20:11
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: Sativa reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I agree. Severa was very strong and skilled. She got me with a triangle choke out of no where and I am 6'4" tall. How is Sativa? Is she difficult to wrestle?
Sativa was very difficult for me. As you can see she looks like she is good shape but she was able to submit me with so many chokes that I felt it for a week. I've been sessioning since 2013 and the only people able to do that to me since late 2014 are Sativa and Shadowfax, who looks way stronger than Sativa looks.

She also submitted me through a lot of armbars with both arms which also doesn't happen often now, except with the most elite girls like VeVe.

I should have known, I saw her in a video vs. Lana Luxor where she handled her relatively easily. I very rarely buy F/F wrestling clips unless it's a slaughter so I don't know how she's fared against other women.

I sessioned with Lana and she controlled me with good defense and a few submissions, enough to earn the victory poses (which she thoroughly enjoys) but I felt like I got a good workout at least. I had a lot of energy in the tank throughout.

Against Sativa, I was ready for the wrestling part to be over before the agreed time. She is just extremely strong.

Last edited by georgejohnson; 09-Jun-19 at 00:33.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-19, 22:50
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sativa was very difficult for me. As you can see she looks like she is in good shape but she was able to submit me with so many chokes that I felt it for a week. I've been sessioning since 2013 and the only people able to do that to me since late 2014 are Sativa and Shadowfax aka Ashley Hromyak, who looks way stronger than Sativa looks.
Shadowfax didn't really concentrate on building her rep for sessions (her choice obviously) which is a shame, she's got all the tools both physically and mentally. Sativa I believe is around 40 pounds lighter, so that's impressive strength on her part.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-19, 00:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shadowfax didn't really concentrate on building her rep for sessions (her choice obviously) which is a shame, she's got all the tools both physically and mentally. Sativa I believe is around 40 pounds lighter, so that's impressive strength on her part.
Funny thing we usually put Arekah right up there when we talk about strength, upper body or lower but I don't think she's ever tried to choke me, just scissor, smother and grapevine, which she does easily.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-19, 18:58
Last Achievements

Not to distract from Sativa, who I'd put in the top 5 for UK sessions. I love her sense of humor and she's strong enough to do whatever she wants with most guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Funny thing we usually put Arekah right up there when we talk about strength, upper body or lower but I don't think she's ever tried to choke me, just scissor, smother and grapevine, which she does easily.
If Arekah's never used her arms on you then you've missed out.
Old 13-Jun-19, 07:28
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Sativa was very difficult for me. As you can see she looks like she is good shape but she was able to submit me with so many chokes that I felt it for a week. I've been sessioning since 2013 and the only people able to do that to me since late 2014 are Sativa and Shadowfax, who looks way stronger than Sativa looks.

She also submitted me through a lot of armbars with both arms which also doesn't happen often now, except with the most elite girls like VeVe.

I should have known, I saw her in a video vs. Lana Luxor where she handled her relatively easily. I very rarely buy F/F wrestling clips unless it's a slaughter so I don't know how she's fared against other women.

I sessioned with Lana and she controlled me with good defense and a few submissions, enough to earn the victory poses (which she thoroughly enjoys) but I felt like I got a good workout at least. I had a lot of energy in the tank throughout.

Against Sativa, I was ready for the wrestling part to be over before the agreed time. She is just extremely strong.
I see. Sativa mist does not look that strong. Although, every woman who Sativa Mist wrestled and won, they were females I had struggled with or did not win a submission against. You maybe right about the strength. Sativa Mist to me looks like someone who is very flexible and good at escaping holds. I saw her wrestle VeVe lane who I was sure she was going to lose. The match was a draw. But when it came to the tie breaker, Sativa won. She also beat Scorpion, Mehea and I think Sheena who is one of the toughest wrestlers I have faced.
The Following User Says Thank You to smoothsha For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 14:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see. Sativa mist does not look that strong. Although, every woman who Sativa Mist wrestled and won, they were females I had struggled with or did not win a submission against. You maybe right about the strength. Sativa Mist to me looks like someone who is very flexible and good at escaping holds. I saw her wrestle VeVe lane who I was sure she was going to lose. The match was a draw. But when it came to the tie breaker, Sativa won. She also beat Scorpion, Mehea and I think Sheena who is one of the toughest wrestlers I have faced.
Wow!!! This resonates with my experience as I have sessioned with all the above. I've met VeVe 5 times and Sativa was as tough as the toughest session I've had with VeVe. It felt like Sheena handled me, but I could tell she wasn't going all-out, since I heard she also scored a draw vs VeVe. I watched the video again recently.

Part of Sativa's skill is her flexibility and ability to leverage all of her weight, similar to Robin although Sativa is stronger.

I had no idea of the results of those videos, but makes total sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 15:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Sativa mist does not look that strong.
She obviously looks stronger than most ladies her size, at least to me. We all have a different perspective though.
Old 13-Jun-19, 20:00
Producer
Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

There’s no doubt that Sativa is an extremely skilled wrestler however I would also love to clarify that at the time of my match with Sativa I was a white belt with no stripes and she was a blue belt four stripe, and ending up receiving her purple belt a few weeks later, so although this should already be common sense, someone with 3 months of BJJ training at the time would more than likely have their hands full with someone with 4 - 5 years training

Quote:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lanaluxor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 20:10
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Last Achievements

how long ago was your match with Sativa ?
Old 13-Jun-19, 20:19
Producer
Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24
Last Achievements

10 months ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to lanaluxor For This Useful Post: