Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-17, 16:10
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Mia Annabella (Miami) reviews

Girl that came under Megan Jones recently.

Has anyone seen her?
Old 12-Dec-17, 18:54
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Mia Annabella from Miami?

I recommend. Great body, eager to please, best for feisty fantasy/very light semi-comp. Doesn't have much training but tries hard.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 20:24
Points: 2,106, Level: 18 Points: 2,106, Level: 18 Points: 2,106, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mia Annabella (Miami) reviews

I wrestled her recently with Megan Jones. She's not an elite wrestler but tries hard and can give a normal guy a good match. She is pretty strong for her size too. Working with Megan she was definitely the troublemaker of the two and I could see her being able to get under your skin and make the session interesting if you're fairly evenly matched. She definitely enjoys having the upper-hand and will rub it in various ways if she gets the opportunity.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Troy London For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-18, 10:27
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I contacted Mia Annabella to book a double session with Megan Jones and herself. I gladly paid the $200 deposit. One month later, and six weeks before the session, I had to cancel it because of a work trip on the same date.

I was just informed that my deposit wasn't going to be refunded. It's quite a hard pill to swallow, since at no time was it implied that the deposit wasn't refundable. I have no issue with this policy... when it's completely transparent from the start. The few ladies I've met who had this policy always stated it explicitly.

I will take this experience as a valuable lesson. No wonder some people don't like sending deposits...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-18, 15:02
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Two lessons:

1) The obvious one, understand their policy upfront.
2) Without disparaging the person, communicate unreasonable business practices to the community.

Appreciate you doing the second after your tough lesson on the first. I’d have made the same mistake under the same assumption. That really sucks, and even if she’s clear on her policy, unless your change of plans caused her harm, it’s total bullshit.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-18, 19:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I contacted Mia Annabella to book a double session with Megan Jones and herself. I gladly paid the $200 deposit. One month later, and six weeks before the session, I had to cancel it because of a work trip on the same date.

I was just informed that my deposit wasn't going to be refunded. It's quite a hard pill to swallow, since at no time was it implied that the deposit wasn't refundable. I have no issue with this policy... when it's completely transparent from the start. The few ladies I've met who had this policy always stated it explicitly.

I will take this experience as a valuable lesson. No wonder some people don't like sending deposits...
Strange, she isn't posted to be anywhere during August. Anyway, I'm surprised to hear this and this isn't good. The only possible reason I can see that would hold up is she used the money to book her travel, but if so she should've been clear that's what was happening. I'm disinclined to see her again if her policy is anything other than what I mentioned. A deposit doesn't 'belong' to her, that it's given in trust should be obvious.
Old 02-Jul-18, 20:11
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy London [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled her recently with Megan Jones. She's not an elite wrestler but tries hard and can give a normal guy a good match. She is pretty strong for her size too. Working with Megan she was definitely the troublemaker of the two and I could see her being able to get under your skin and make the session interesting if you're fairly evenly matched. She definitely enjoys having the upper-hand and will rub it in various ways if she gets the opportunity.

Can you give examples of this?
Old 02-Jul-18, 21:03
Points: 3,801, Level: 26 Points: 3,801, Level: 26 Points: 3,801, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Strange, she isn't posted to be anywhere during August. Anyway, I'm surprised to hear this and this isn't good. The only possible reason I can see that would hold up is she used the money to book her travel, but if so she should've been clear that's what was happening. I'm disinclined to see her again if her policy is anything other than what I mentioned. A deposit doesn't 'belong' to her, that it's given in trust should be obvious.
My take on this is that any deposit you send should be considered paid without chargebacks. You are paying for a reservation and they are hedging against the risk that you don’t show up since they are losing the opportunity to session with others that day or traveling to another more profitable destination on that day. I think there should be exceptions but overall I think what Mia did was fair, and almost always what I expect.

I had the same thing happen with Megan Jones where I paid the $200 deposit but could not make the session due to business travel, and I thought it was fair for her to keep it even if she wasn’t traveling. Still a lost opportunity cost for her either way.
Old 02-Jul-18, 23:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had the same thing happen with Megan Jones where I paid the $200 deposit but could not make the session due to business travel, and I thought it was fair for her to keep it even if she wasn’t traveling. Still a lost opportunity cost for her either way.
6 weeks in advance of the session isn't reasonable, surely she should be able to rebook that (again if it wasn't based on making arrangements for significant travel).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-18, 00:07
Points: 2,931, Level: 22 Points: 2,931, Level: 22 Points: 2,931, Level: 22
Last Achievements

So a question would be what if the client wants to ONLY pay cash for the session but still books the session after an exchange of emails. Seems to happen a lot where the session wrestler ask for a deposit, the client wants to pay cash then your stuck in catch 22 other the the session wrestler having a deposit only policy which means it's possible she could lose out on the session.