Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jun-13, 07:17
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Arekah Lox vs Shauna Rayne

These two will be in my area in the near future. I had a few questions. First Ive heard both have strong scissors but Arekah'a are very very strong. Do Shauna's even compare to Arekah's. Also I am 5'7 and 170lbs so I was wondering if I am too big to really be thrown around and dominated against my will vs Shauna. Another thing I was curious to was overall strength. Not including scissor strength but other strength things like lifts, bear hugs, arm wrestling, ect.

In the past I heard that Arekah was fantastic but had poor communication, but she replied to my first email with in 24hrs.

To those of you who have felt their scissors how did they compare to toher girls. The only other girl I had a session with was Julie S.
Old 21-Jun-13, 23:38
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox vs Shauna Rayne

Can't speak in regards to Arekah but she sounds like the real deal and will gladly throw you around a bit.

I have seen Shauna on several occasions - lovely and nice but not so competitive.

As for scissoring strength, Julie is stronger than Shauna.

Bottom line, see Arekah if you're looking for a real throw down, Shauna if you're looking for something less competitive.
Old 22-Jun-13, 15:41
Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I don't know about Shauna, but I have seen Arekah and she is the real deal. If she gets her legs around you , look out - you are done for. She's tall and beautiful and very strong.
Old 24-Jun-13, 22:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can't speak in regards to Arekah but she sounds like the real deal and will gladly throw you around a bit.

I have seen Shauna on several occasions - lovely and nice but not so competitive.

As for scissoring strength, Julie is stronger than Shauna.

Bottom line, see Arekah if you're looking for a real throw down, Shauna if you're looking for something less competitive.
OK thanks. How strong were Shauna's scissors though? To me Julie's felt like she could easily break my ribs. Do Shauna's stack up to what people have said about her or were they a disappointment.

Last at 170lbs I dont think Arekah would break a sweat completely owning me even at 1005
Old 25-Jun-13, 04:59
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Shauna's super sexy, it's a shame to hear she's not that competitive...
Old 09-Jul-13, 04:54
Last Achievements

Well a few days ago I met with Arekah and all I can say is HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!.

Ok my experience started wiht me emailing her about her rates. She replied the next morning so that was good given what I had heard before about her communication. I sent another email telling her I had to track down the fee, which she replied to a day later telling me ok and to think about some fantasies. Once I had the money i contacted her to book including a fantasy I had thought of.

The day of the session I showed up at the hotel fifteen minutes before the scheduled meeting. I than texted her that I was there about 10 minutes before. And got no reply, I thought mabey she was waiting close to the time to tell me the room. About ten minutes after the scheduled meeting I texted her again and still got no reply. I was about to give up and leave when I decided to just call to be safe, and sure enough she picked up and gave me the room number.

When she opened the door of the hotel room I was stunned by how beautiful she was. I am 5'7 and with her heels on she stood easily over 6ft. We discussed a quick fantasy where I had stolen some money from here which in reality was the fee, and she finds it on me and proceeds to attack me.

She was crazy strong. When she pinned me I could not move my arms one inch even with me as hard as I could. My arms had stretch marks I was trying so hard. Her scissors were horrible in the good way. Body scissors that me feel like my insides were heating up, and head scissors where I could feel and hear my skull popping/cracking! I was going 100% during the majority of the session and didnt get one submission let alone her in one hold. She was easily able to pic me up and cradle me as if I were a baby. At one time she had me pin her in the classic school girl/boy pin and threw me off like I was a doll.

To some it up she was amazing. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask. The one thing that sort of got me was the she though I shoed up late and had no clue I had text her, I didnt tell because I didnt want to make a fuss. And she gave ma a full hr anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-14, 05:57
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I have had several great sessions with Arekah. Shauna took my deposit and then was a no-show. Easy choice.
Old 25-Nov-18, 19:36
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Edit, I posted in the wrong thread

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 25-Nov-18 at 19:43. Reason: Wrong thread