Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Mar-20, 19:08
G-Force

Default Re: Scientific study finds average man punches 162% harder than woman (even athletes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben88i9 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

i don't think anyone contests that a 190lb woman beats a 130lb guy (untrained), but if the guy is trained and the woman isn't then he could easily win (e.g. floyd Mayweather vs some untrained 180lb female powelifter)

even at the same size, men have more lean muscle mass/strength
Sweet! Another study proving men are stronger than Women! Yeah, keep em coming, what else are we here for anyway?

On a serious note, pretty sure Floyd Mayweather destroys an untrained 180lb of any gender. The overstating just never ends.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-20, 19:14
Points: 225, Level: 4 Points: 225, Level: 4 Points: 225, Level: 4
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Scientific study finds average man punches 162% harder than woman (even athletes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, a big part of her identity was that she was stronger and tougher than boys, and everyone knew it. She was a tomboy with broad shoulders, biceps that were bigger and harder than those of the boys, and she loved rough play. She looked down on girls as being pitifully weak and fragile and I think she saw herself as someone who would never be like them. Then one day a boy forced her arm down in arm wrestling when she was going all out to win. Later she struggled desperately, with all of her might but he still managed pin her down wrestling. And it happened again. Earlier, she used to say that she liked beating boys. After this, she got pretty demoralized and started saying she wished she was a boy. As the younger boys caught up and started owning her as well, she gave up even trying and became withdrawn, depressed. It took her a long time to get over it. Since then, I've encountered her only once many years later. We we shook hands in a reception line at a funeral and she dang near crushed my hand.
i wonder if she was into guys dominating her when she got older? ive known some dominatrixes who told me they like it when a guy dominates them as their personal sexual preference.

either way its always sad to base one's self worth on external factor, whether that be the best fighter or having a good job etc. it's not easy for women with self esteem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben88i9 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-20, 19:40
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben88i9 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this was making the rounds on reddit a few weeks ago. It's been known men punch harder, but it was found that average man punch 162% harder.

the men also punched considerably harder than the athletic females.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

even the weakest male punched harder than the strongest female

a subreddit called TwoXChromsomes (a subreddit for women to post about their experiences) discuss this study and their personal experiences of when they wrestled their SO/male friends and were shocked at just how much stronger men were.

some of these women are athletic and still were shocked that their average looking boyfriends were able to overpower them so easily.

discuss

Females have more fat than men because of reproduction. Their muscle fibers are smaller and thus weaker.

Fat isn’t as dense as muscle, meaning women have less body mass to put into punches.

Cue fanboy fury in 3, 2, 1 ...
Old 09-Mar-20, 19:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Females have more fat than men because of reproduction. Their muscle fibers are smaller and thus weaker.

Fat isn’t as dense as muscle, meaning women have less body mass to put into punches.

Cue fanboy fury in 3, 2, 1 ...
this is exactly what makes women's thighs look stronger than they actually are.

many times ive known girls with thick looking legs and thought "damn, they must be strong". but ive been able to squat more than these girls when we go to the gym together, despite the fact that my legs look like chicken legs in comparison.
Old 09-Mar-20, 19:48
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
this is exactly what makes women's thighs look stronger than they actually are.

many times ive known girls with thick looking legs and thought "damn, they must be strong". but ive been able to squat more than these girls when we go to the gym together, despite the fact that my legs look like chicken legs in comparison.

People go nuts for photos of the Kardashian daughters’ thighs and rear ends ...

But that ain’t what lean muscle looks like.
Old 09-Mar-20, 20:24
G-Force

Are we saying that we've never been surpised to see a lean dude outlift a bigger thicker dude? Bigger anything doesn't equate to specific applications of strength between males let alone between genders. Still unsure of any new point being made here.
Old 09-Mar-20, 20:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are we saying that we've never been surpised to see a lean dude outlift a bigger thicker dude? Bigger anything doesn't equate to specific applications of strength between males let alone between genders. Still unsure of any new point being made here.
generally speaking, bigger dudes are often stronger than smaller leaner dudes, provided that both dudes lift.

if you're a guy who lifts weights and you're 200lbs and 18% bodyfat, you can cut down to 10% bodyfat at 170lbs or so, but you'd be lucky to maintain those lifts. Usually your lifts actually drop a little when cutting bodyfat.

now between genders , men and women distribute fat very differently. there's a reason why men at 15% look very different to.women at 15%, and why its unhealthier for women to go down to single digit bodyfat like 6% compared to men

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
People go nuts for photos of the Kardashian daughters’ thighs and rear ends ...

But that ain’t what lean muscle looks like.
yea that look may be aesthetic but it's not necessarily strong

Last edited by Ben88i9; 09-Mar-20 at 20:41.
Old 09-Mar-20, 20:42
Points: 3,103, Level: 23 Points: 3,103, Level: 23 Points: 3,103, Level: 23
Last Achievements

This will help the debate
Old 09-Mar-20, 20:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musclemomindian [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This will help the debate
this is actually a terrible example because this same woman fought a no name male in an intergender fight and was brutally knocked out by him. it's a pretty infamous fight, Lucia rjiker vs Somchi jadee

in the clip above, the guy was basically a low ranked male.contender and he absorbed Lucia's strikes pretty easily before knocking her out.

also getting one of the worlds best female strikers to compwre against guys who can't strike well is pretty weird.

Last edited by Ben88i9; 09-Mar-20 at 20:53.
Old 09-Mar-20, 21:18
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
this was making the rounds on reddit a few weeks ago. It's been known men punch harder, but it was found that average man punch 162% harder.

the men also punched considerably harder than the athletic females.

even the weakest male punched harder than the strongest female

a subreddit called TwoXChromsomes (a subreddit for women to post about their experiences) discuss this study and their personal experiences of when they wrestled their SO/male friends and were shocked at just how much stronger men were.

some of these women are athletic and still were shocked that their average looking boyfriends were able to overpower them so easily.

discuss
I have read the thread, I'm the only one to have the impression that some guys there use the excuse of "it's to make women realize how weaker they are for their own safety" to basically brag in a weird day about how they, as a men, are so incredibly stronger than any woman ever and take pleasure in stating that?
Or am I looking at it the wrong way?
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post: