Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-20, 12:44
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Idea for a new movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good idea.

Personally I wouldn't be so keen on her origin being that of an abused, downtrodden girl seeking revenge, but rather that of a legitimately psychopathic woman.

Maybe she was born into wealth and considers certain people disposable and gets a kick from snuffing people out that are in her way. Maybe her first victim is her own father or rich Uncle to get that wealth for herself. As a teenager, she is tall for her age and excels in martial arts training; Judo, Sambo, etc, becoming a very arrogant young lady who can easily take down a guy or multiple guys at once in a fight.

She is then seducing her tutors and professors at university, blackmailing them for good grades while she's out drinking and partying instead of studying (although she is a very intelligent woman and well-read, no scatterbrain here) before finally beginning her trail of killings when someone threatens to expose her.

Perhaps 1/3rd of the way into the movie she is caught and charged for a guy's murder but that merely draws her into the KGB, training her into a more efficient seducer of men, as well as an interrogator and assassin.
Totally agree. She should evolve and start out THE ABUSER to other kids, and as she ages she needs more thrills so she evolves from just hurting those around her to killing them and the more she does it and gets always with it, the more she likes it and craves the satisfaction of her victims expiring between her thighs, like a drug addiction, she needs more and more. She is like the Sharon Stone character in Basic Instinct only WAY less subtle in terms of her killing, this woman is way more prolific and direct, but also exudes the teasing and sexiness of the Stone character. Catch me if you can. Yes the authorities realize she is a serial killer but she's rich and wicked smart, she's always one step ahead of everyone and there is never a way to pin anything on her. So they do the only logical thing, they hire her to kill for them.

That would be the character, she's NEVER been weak or a victim, she's always been the aggressor, a bad seed from the beginning.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-20, 23:41
Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,533 Times in 765 Posts

Just my preference, but I'd love to see Xenia squeeze her victims in this position, instead of the normal, around the ribs way. This looks more like she's squeezing them so they can't breathe.
Attached Images
File Type: png Victoria.png (880.9 KB, 86 views)
File Type: png Victoria1.png (1.18 MB, 78 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oldsman71 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-20, 03:13
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That would be the character, she's NEVER been weak or a victim, she's always been the aggressor, a bad seed from the beginning.
The only issue I could foresee with that would be that it might be difficult to imagine how a character like this could be the protagonist of the movie. Of course Xenia wouldn't have to be the protagonist, but then it's hard to see how the movie could be an origin story for her.

It seems like protagonists are usually either morally good or morally conflicted in some way, even if they turn out to be evil in the end. Arthur Fleck in The Joker comes to mind. Clearly he became evil, but there's enough to the story that one can kind of sympathize or at least understand why he became that way. Just my thoughts
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-20, 13:22
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Well in that sense, she would be "born not made", and basically you're following the evolution of basically a sociopath, no, sociopaths know what they do is wrong they just don't care, she, doesn't think in terms of right an wrong in the context of wanting to kill with her legs, she thinks in terms of I want, so I must. So the story comes in stages as she develops, she would start perhaps seeing some trigger, and then think about it and grow, and then something happens and she gets a tiny taste, say wrestling with other neighborhood kids, but she finally tries a bit and makes them give, then eventually she does it and won't let someone give and sends them home crying. And she likes that. And eventually they won't wrestle / play with her because she's too good. She ends up taking on older boys, but soon it happens all over again only now she finds its "exciting" in many ways, and eventually she's sneaking out at night and finding those who need to be "punished". Eventually she can't help herself she takes it to the next step, and she finds the end game so exciting. And she goes on, in a way she might start as kind of a Batman vigilante, but soon she finds her real interest is not in finding justice, but in finding fights and victims, and so while it looks like she might become a good guy, no way, she goes dark because she IS dark.
Old 31-May-20, 16:30
Points: 6,936, Level: 35 Points: 6,936, Level: 35 Points: 6,936, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

All is ok butt missing one... The moneys.... If we have 10.000.000 €we make this movie.....realy movie.
Old 31-May-20, 20:44
Points: 5,913, Level: 32 Points: 5,913, Level: 32 Points: 5,913, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Let's make a Kickstarter or Patreon or something like that, I think a lot of people would pay for a Xenia movie.
I just wonder why someone who is really capable of drawing doesn't do a comic about her or a similar character, today the rape and revenge genre is very popular and a Xenia-like assassin would have a lot of attention just only for her incredible killing method.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel1984 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-20, 22:57
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel1984 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let's make a Kickstarter or Patreon or something like that, I think a lot of people would pay for a Xenia movie.
I just wonder why someone who is really capable of drawing doesn't do a comic about her or a similar character, today the rape and revenge genre is very popular and a Xenia-like assassin would have a lot of attention just only for her incredible killing method.
Good idea with the Kickstarter/Patreon, the problem is there wouldn't be much I could say to inspire people to invest since I only have basic video editing skills. Not to mention that the goal here is to make an actual good movie, not a Clips4sale vid, and good movies cost millions of dollars which we'd be unlikely to raise.

I really agree with the idea that a character like Xenia would get a lot of attention (as she did the first time around). I too, find myself to be exasperated by the fact that so few writers/directors seem to be willing to really go all in on this idea (death from scissor, leg chokehold). Yet when they do even just a little bit (Goldeneye, Haywire, Mission Impossible, Black Widow), it seems to be well received and the focal point of everyone's review.

My opinion: There is an untapped public demand for this concept that is being slowly diluted and fatigued by numerous weak/lame attempts that are found in most movies/shows today.
Old 01-Jun-20, 10:39
Points: 1,608, Level: 16 Points: 1,608, Level: 16 Points: 1,608, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I'd like to see a deathfight movie like "raze" or "pushed to the limit" in which women, barefoot and on a carpet, are forced to fight to the end and each of them with a characteristic finishing move, each has a fatality . of course there is always the evil and cruel mercilessly that destroys and humiliates its opponents.
Old 01-Jun-20, 16:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

If the first post of this thread gets 20 thanks, I will try to make this happen.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-20, 16:02
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kiki Vhyce
She is stunning. Amazing legs.

Added after 7 minutes:

It might be cool early on that she's injuring people but the victims are too scared to talk. When they go to the doctors, they can't figure out how they can be getting injured so severely. They are at a loss to explain such unusual injuries and there is no way they think another person could generate the power that are reflected in the injuries. So even if there is a victim that was willing to explain what happened, there is no way they would believe him. They would be more likely to believe that Santa Claus did it to him that that another person, much less a girl, could squeeze him that hard.

Last edited by scissorme2tight; 02-Jun-20 at 16:02.