Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-20, 18:23
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default The Smotherhood

The Smotherhood is a sisterhood of well endowed females who smother their male victims after luring them into private rooms, defeating them with martial arts chops and kicks, and then using their huge breasts to render their victims incapable of breathing.

After taking her to his home, one man told her how lovely she looks and what he wants to do with her. She says he can, but only if he proves himself worthy. First, she said, they will fight and if he wins then he says what happens next. If she wins, she will do to him whatever she wants. He can’t believe that she would challenge him to a fight, but she is just a woman, so he knows that there is no way she could defeat a man.

They take off all of their clothing before their fight because tearing their clothing would be unforgivable. They face each other, with him standing still and with her getting into a martial arts stance with her hands prepared to chop him down to size. Instead of trying to defend himself, he could not take his eyes off of her magnificently sexy breasts.

She shouts “Hai” and her shout combined with the sight of this naked woman warrior makes him suddenly tremble with fear. It is too late for him to back out. Her chops punches and kicks leave him weak and in pain. He collapses after twenty minutes of brutal punishment. She mounts him, pins his hands down, and smothers him with her huge breasts. He cannot breathe. He never really had a chance. The Smotherhood will enjoy watching the video of this one-sided fight.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-20, 07:43
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Smotherhood

Why do these women do this? Not very lady like
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-20, 22:50
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why do these women do this? Not very lady like
I have to admit I laughed unreasonably hard at this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 16:15
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have to admit I laughed unreasonably hard at this.
But as I seem to get so much criticism & get banned from here, then hey yes absolutely push forward with the Smotherhood, great idea!!!
Old 03-Sep-20, 18:43
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why do these women do this?
Each woman has her own reason to beat up and smother a man. One woman hates rapists. Another woman hates wife beaters. A third woman just hates men. One woman likes to imagine that the man she is destroying is her boss. She needs her job so she cannot do this to her real boss, but she acts out what she would do to him if he ever fired her. These women later meet together to discuss their deadly adventures and the pleasure that these beatings gives them.
Old 04-Sep-20, 00:28
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

So where's the story?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mongoose750 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-20, 01:25
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So where's the story?
Here, let me take a crickity-crack at it.

ONCE UPON A TIME, in the past, during a time that came before the time that it is right now, a woman with huge breasts walked down the street. She came to a sign. The sign said:
SMOTHERHOOD HQ
Do you hate some men? Do you have huge breasts? Join the Smotherhood!
"I should join the Smotherhood!" the woman said as she walked into Smotherhood HQ. There, she met another woman with large bosoms.

"Hi, my name is -"

"No, no, no," the other woman said. "We don't do names in the Smotherhood."

"Oh." said the woman. "What do you do in the Smotherhood?"

"I'm glad you asked. We are a sisterhood of well-endowed females who smother our male victims after luring them into private rooms, defeating them with martial arts chops and kicks, and then using our huge breasts to render our victims incapable of breathing."

"Oh." said the woman. "Why do we do this?"

"Each of us have our own reason to beat up and smother a man," said the other woman. "Most of us hate a specific kind of man."

"Oh." said the woman. "Can I be the one who hates pedophiles?"

"No," said the other woman. "We already have a member with giant knockers who hates pedophiles."

"Oh." said the woman. "Then I'll be the one who hates Asians!"

"Oooooh," said the other woman, sucking in air through her teeth. "Blatant racism is sort of off-brand for the Smotherhood. We prefer to stick to blatant sexism or good old-fashioned sociopathy."

"So many rules!" exclaimed the woman. "Okay, fine, I'll be the one who hates men who drive pickup trucks."

"Perfect!" exclaimed the other woman. "Here are some old camcorders and SuperVHS tapes!"

The woman walked down the street with an armload of old camcorders and SuperVHS tapes until she came to an Asian man sitting in his pickup truck at a stop light.

"Hey!" she yelled. "If you can beat me in a fight I'll let you do whatever you want to me! And I have colossal mammaries!"

"No mere woman can beat a man in a fight!" he yelled down to her. "I can't believe that you would challenge me!" He got out of the pickup truck and walked into a nearby private room.

"By the way, I'm going to fight you because you drive a pickup truck, not for other reasons," specified the woman.

"Okay," he said.

The woman started setting up old SuperVHS camcorders around the room.

"What are you doing?" asked the Asian man. I mean the man. Sorry. This isn't a race thing and the Smotherhood isn't about that.

"I'm setting up cameras for the Smotherhood," replied the woman.

"Oh," he said. "What's the Smotherhood?"

"We're a sisterhood of well-endowed females who smother our male victims after luring them into private rooms, defeating them with martial arts chops and kicks, and then using our huge breasts to render our victims incapable of breathing," she answered.

"A sisterhood?" he asked. "Aren't you more like a motherhood?"

"What?" asked the woman.

"Well, because 'smotherhood' is just the word 'motherhood' with an S in front of it."

"What?? I'm not a mother. I'm a female with large headlamps," the woman protested all MILFishlike.

"Oh," said the man. "Well, let's take off all of our clothing before we fight, because tearing our clothing would be unforgivable."

"Okay," said the woman. She took off her clothing, exposing her humongous hooters. He took off his clothing, exposing his ding-dong.

"HAI!" shouted the woman ferociously.

"OH FUCK!" the man screamed, suddenly terrified. He tried to pee himself, but he had peed too recently, so nothing came out. It was dry peeing, kind of like dry heaving.

Then she KARATE CHOPPED him and KARATE KICKED him and JUDO THROWed him and did a SPINNING HOOKING KICK and a VULCAN NECK PINCH and a SHORYUKEN. And then just a bunch more karate chops. Twenty full minutes of karate chops. Chop chop chop chop chop chop chop. She just kept chopping and chopping at the guy like he was firewood. Finally, he collapsed, chopped to bits.

"IT'S SMOTHERHOOD TIMES!" yelled the woman, and she mounted him, pinned his hands down, and smothered him with her gargantuan gazongas. He could not breathe. He never really had a chance.

"Well," said the woman as she stood up, "I guess I'll go watch these SuperVHS tapes with my Smotherhood sisters back at Smotherhood HQ." And she took all the A/V equipment and stole his pickup truck and she did just that.

CREDITS SONG!!

the smotherhoooood

their tittays are their weapon

don't be a rapist around them

or Asian

sorry I mean a dude in a truck

they'll smother you goooooooood

the smotherhooooood
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-20, 00:37
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,747 Times in 1,916 Posts

The Smotherhood gives me the vibes of a Russ Meyer movie.

The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-20, 02:18
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Lol, Eric Robert. There are some big Asian women who probably could add to the club's kill quota, just saying.
RapidJeff, I had no intention to be mean, but what you had posted was a summary, something you would read on a dust cover of a novel. You need to add things like why these women want to kill men in the first place, how big a woman's . . . equipment would need to be to smother the guys, which woman killed how many, etc.
Old 06-Sep-20, 10:23
dj200

The crazy thing is that stories can be short or ss long as the author likes, and they do it for free. Costs nothing to just not post if you don't like it. Y'all need to chill.

Last edited by dj200; 06-Sep-20 at 13:43.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: