Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-20, 23:44
Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Justice According to Sharon

I just came up with this today while at work as an 'essential'. I've started and lost two stories in the last year and I apologize for not continuing any of my older works. But here, I'll promise at least one actual story as this is just a set-up.

She was a ten year veteran of the force. She graduated from the academy at 22 at the top of her class. A brilliant martial artist, Sharon studied Brazilian jujitsu and judo while growing up and was on the high school wrestling team.

Now 32, she was a physical specimen to say the least. At 5'10" and 165 lbs. she was every bit as solid and tough as her burly male counterparts. But her mindset made her far more dangerous.

She had a hidden burning passion for controlling and dominating an opponent in a fight. Her whole life, nothing gave her more satisfaction in life and in lust, then physically and emotionally dominating someone and prolonging the torture as long as possible.

Mostly men because she found women were usually (not always) boring and too easy. Breaking a strong over-confident man and bending him to her will was the ultimate thrill though and she pursued it always.

Becoming a cop seemed natural. She used the job as an opportunity to unleash her violent tendencies on scumbags who deserved it. In moderation at first as her senior partner was always around, but after a few years and a partner reassignment, she had developed a reputation as the most feared cop in her corner of the city.

Her new partner came to her as a rookie who had to learn the hard way (another story) not to question her when she wanted to take a suspect around the corner or into an abandoned building for a 'justice session'.

When she gave him the cold gaze over her aviators, he knew it was time to go back and wait by the patrol car for 20, 40, sometimes 60 minutes until she returned often still tucking in her shirt or re-tying her long brown hair back into a tight bun.

While he waited sometimes they would get a call on the radio for a sit-rep and he would have to announce that his partner was interrogating a suspect and many in the sound of that radio knew exactly what that meant and they knew better than to question it.

She lived a solitary life and rarely socialized. She only spoke when she needed to, stayed single and didnt have any friends. She lived to strengthen her body and to kick ass.

She was also quite attractive. She wasn't so swollen that she looked like a bodybuilder, but she was very thick and muscular and she purposely wore her uniform shirt a size too small, straining the buttons and making her sizable breasts stand out. It also had a killer effect on her arms. She preferred the short sleeve version and the shirt would
Always pull tight against her biceps and help define the already chiseled appendage.

Her uniform pants were made of a special fabric that allowed free range of motion but were very tight around the hips and thighs which showed off her squat induced bubble butt and her tree trunk legs.

There have been times over the years that men have tried asking her out of course, but it has never gone well. The first date is always the same; a few rounds of wrestling back at her place. If he can make her submit by the end of the evening, just once, she will agree to a second date. There has never been a second date.

Sharon lives alone in a big two story house her grandfather left her. She converted the finished basement into a soundproof gym and playroom. This is where her 'first dates' would occur. All potential suitors have lived to regret it. These 'auditions' would sometimes go on for hours. All of them left battered and bruised and some sexually abused.

She of course kept these affairs much lighter than she did with criminals and street thugs but it was still much more than any man thus far had been able to endure. No matter how big or how strong, or how macho, she wore them all down to a nub. Her size and physique, her quickness and knowledge of holds and leverage, and her neverending stamina and hunger for domination proved too much every time.

And so, I'm pleased to relay a few of her adventures here for you. Please enjoy

JUSTICE ACCORDING TO SHARON by crossedanxles

1st episode coming soon!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crossedankles For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-20, 06:26
Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Re: Justice According to Sharon

An interesting start. I like that Sharon is described as a well-built woman that genuinely sounds like she could handle herself, not the usual pixie or average sized teenage girl found in most stories.

I'm not too sure where you're going with all this 'first date wrestling' stuff though. That doesn't sound very believable.

Personally I'd rather the story focus on a crime case and Sharon administering punishment to perps but it's your story.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-20, 06:44
Points: 26,449, Level: 71 Points: 26,449, Level: 71 Points: 26,449, Level: 71
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,952 Times in 700 Posts

I'm looking forward to the first story
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-20, 05:54
Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Re: Justice According to Sharon

So I thought about not releasing this because of the subject matter (an abusive cop beating up hapless criminals) but I like to think that we adults can look past the times and enjoy some fiction.

TUESDAY 10:23 AM

Sharon was putting her stuff in her locker before punching in when her partner, Michael found her. "Hey lieutenant wants to see you in his office." Sharon gave him a nod and shut her locker.

"Officer Comstock, take a seat." Lieutenant James Killroy greeted Sharon. She took a seat in front of his desk and sat straight up, shoulders back and her chest out practically at attention.

Her lieutenant continued, "I guess you know what time of year it is..." Sharon smirked and said "Yes Lieutenant I do."
James furrowed his brow "Is there any chance I can talk you into taking the sergeant's exam next month? We could sure use you, your numbers are great and the crime rate in your neighborhood has never been so low. Your leadership would be valued."

"You know I cant ride a desk Jim. My place is out there on the streets. I have no desire to play house." James smiled and shook his head. It was the answer he expected. "Have it your way Sharon. Crawford wants to see you too. Go get em officer."

Crawford was a detective and a fellow female police who didn't completely understand Sharon's methods but she was very impressed with her results.

Crawford explained that she had a suspect in the interrogation room who was just arrested with two keys of cocaine. They know that he has a direct connection to a huge supplier but he would not give up a name no matter how much time he was looking at. She asked if Sharon would try 'having a talk' with him.

Sharon cracked her neck and said "Love to." and prceeded towards the interrogation room. Crawford radioed ahead "Comstock's going in, clear out." The doors to the interrogation room and the observation room opened and emptied of all personnel. Sharon left her pistol in the metal box outside the door.

Sharon entered the white windowless interrogation room. There was a large divided table in the middle with a 1 foot glass divider. On the far side sat a bald thug of a man handcuffed to an anchor on the table. To their side was a large one-way mirror.

"The fuck you want bitch? I'll tell you the same shit I told them; I ain't sayin shit! Yall ain't even spose' to talk to me without my lawyer, this ain't my first rodeo bitch! I dont care how many up-tight dykes they send up in here." He looked smug after that last comment.

She took her seat across from the guy and opened his folder. "Harold 'Nux' Poulson...Harry Nux? Ok." She read on. "Yeah you've been a very naughty boy Harry. Two keys of uncut cocaine. That's big time. You're a big time guy huh?"

"Fuck you bitch, I want my lawyer." She replied "Hmm yeah, you see this?" She held up the folder. "This box right here? This is where we record any marks or injuries you came in with. See, so you can't claim that we hurt you during the arrest. It seems someone forgot to fill it out. Let's fix that shall we?"

Sharon pulled a pen out of her breast pocket and and clicked it and began writing. "2... no let's say 3 broken fingers, bruises and swelling in the facial area, trouble breathing believed to be from damage to the abdominal area..."

"The fuck you talking about dyke? Ain't none of that shit true." She smiled just slightly and put the pen down. "Probably should stop there and leave a little room for additions."

With that she pushed herself back from the table and stood and stared at the thug. "Oh I get it," said Harry Nux "you wanna dance. I fuckin dare you bitch take these fuckin cuffs off and I'll beat you down and show you what a man feels like in front of all these people." He motioned his head towards the one-way mirror.

"Oh no, let me show you something." She walked to the light switch near the door and flipped it off. With the lights off in their room and the lights on in the observation room, it made the other room visible. It was clearly empty. "You see? No ones watching us. The cameras are off, nothing is being recorded right now. It's just you and me Harry."

Now Harry looked a little confused. Sharon sauntered over to the table and removed her utility belt and started unbuttoning her uniform shirt. Down to her white tank top which strained against her mighty bosom, she pulled keys out of her pocket and uncuffed the suspect.

He immediately jumped up and lunged at Sharon shoulder first to her gut trying to wrap his arms around her middle but in a flash she wrapped her right arm around his neck guillotine style and grabbed his left wrist with her left hand and push-kicked his knee so hard it flew out behind him.

In a whirl, Sharon had him on the ground. She maintained her grip on his wrist but released his head and wrapped her legs around his neck and held him tight in a triangle.

She clamped down hard at first, her thick steel thighs crushing their victim and immediately sent Harry into panic mode. He had never been in such a position before. He bucked and writhed in her hold but she had him locked down.

Laying on her back with both hands gripped around his wrist she easily controlled his right arm and her powerful legs were locked in place in a figure 4 around his head. She held him there testing his strength as he tried to break free. He cursed and tried to power his way out of the situation but he couldn't free his right arm because she was too strong, and he discovered quickly that he had zero chance to budge her right leg with his just left hand, and she was too heavy to lift off the ground with his neck.

The inside of her bulging right thigh was testing the fabric of her uniform pants as it bore into Harry's neck constricting bloodflow to the brain and he was fading. All she had to do was flex her thigh and it was the difference between asleep and awake.

For several more minutes she kept him. She'd put the pressure on and he'd turn red-faced and squirm to no avail and then she'd ease off and just smile at him as he cursed her and called her names.

After another long squeeze taking him to the brink of blacking out, she grabbed his pinky and started bending it back towards his wrist. "Give me a name." she said and without time for an answer, she snapped his finger in half.
He tried to scream but she clamped down hard constricted his windpipe and it came out as a muffled string of obscenities as he renewed his attempts at freedom.

She again held firm and rode out his efforts as she began contracting that familiar thrill and excitement of domination. Her breathing got heavier and her loins began to tingle but she had to suppress it and concentrate on work. For now.

"Who's your connection?" And snapped his middle finger backwards, breaking it. This time it was more a cry of pain from Harry as tears began to leak from his eyes. She squeezed and jolted him violently "Talk!" She twisted his wrist again and grabbed his thumb. "Talk before I break your thumb!"

He cried out red-faced "Ok! Ok! Stop, I'll talk!" He tried to catch his breath. "Nicky Barba, he owns a warehouse on the east side, we meet there once a week, that's where I get it ok? That's all I know about it, I swear!"

Sharon stroked his sweat soaked hair off his forehead and said "That's a good start Harry." She then reached for his thumb again and promptly broke it.

He attempted to scream in pain but she put the pressure on and he was again stifled. Sharon finally released his wrist and sat up and leaned back on her hands and concentrated on crushing the man between her legs. He weakly tapped on her enormous thigh as he gurgled and winced teetering on unconsciousness.

With a final jolt she unwound her legs and stood up. He immediately cradled his mangled hand to his stomach and curled around it on the floor. She stood and pushed the interview table and chairs to the wall opening up the floor and pulled him up by the scruff of his shirt.

She lead him till his back was against the wall and sunk her left fist into his gut and immediately caught him with the same hand to stop him from lurching forward and slammed him back against the wall and held him by the throat while he choked and sputtered.

"Let's start with the warehouse." Sharon said giving him a cold stare, trying to hide the excitement and general good time she was having. Harry pried at her left with his good hand but her thick arm and steel grip wouldnt budge. "Where on the east side? Give me an address." Sharon again didn't give him time to answer and fired her right elbow into his left side and she let him collapse to the floor.

Harry had had the wind knocked out of him twice in short order and he was fighting to breathe. She knelt next to his head. "Address." she commanded. "Its...its about three blocks from the harbor... on Lexington...across from a..an old parking garage."

"Ok." Sharon rolled Harry on to his stomach and slammed her knee into his back directly on his kidney. He lurched and are hed his back and howled "Aarrrggghh!" Sharon anchored her hands on his shoulders and swung her feet up in the air and brought her knee down again on his other kidney eliciting an equal response from Harry.

This time when he lurched back she captured his head and left arm and rolled him on top of her and wrapped her long legs around his middle. Now she had her right arm around his neck in a reverse guillotine and her left arm looped around his left incapacitating it and she was scissoring his body from behind stretching him out, squeezing him and choking him all at once.

"Now tell me about this guy. You said his name was Nicky something? What was it?" She gave his quickly bruising sides a jolt with her thighs and stretched him out. His face was turning red as he spit out "Barba!... Nicky Barba!"

She kept the pressure on for a few more seconds and then eased up. "Who is he?" She said over her shoulder. "He's a Trapani. He's their man running things at the port."

She sent several long-held pumps from her legs into his sides and pulled hard forcing a pathetic groan from her victim. She relaxed again and continued "Wheres the coke come from?" Harry didn't miss a beat. "Container ships! It's cartel stuff from Columbia. They have a deal with the Trapani's for a cut of the profits."

Sharon siged and led him to sit up. She unhooked his arm and neck but kept her legs loosly wrapped around him. Harry could breathe freely again and he gulped it in. "Heres the deal, Harry. From this point forward you're going to be a cooperative witness for the detectives. You're going to show them exactly where that warehouse is, and you're going to tell them everything you know in exchange for whatever plea bargain you can get. If you dont, not only will you go to prison for a very long time, but we will make sure to put the word on the street that you gave us the information that you did, and you'll go inside as a rat."

She rested her chin on his shoulder and whispered in his ear "And last but not least, I'll make sure I'm listed on your sheet for congical visits. And I'll set one up every weekend. And listen, we've only been going for what? Fifteen minutes? You dont want to know what I could do if I had all night to play with you."

With that she straightened her legs and scissored his sides. Her thighs snapped into their terrifying full shape They covered most of the length of his upper body they were so thick. He tried to wail his submission but all the air was forced from his chest and he tried to get a grip on her legs to no avail. His right hand was useless and he really just had no chance as she started to ragdoll him back and forth.

The abuse went on for some time and she managed to keep from losing control of herself while she did it. When she was satisfied she unwound herself, slid the table back to the middle of the floor and scooped her suspect back into his chair and handcuffed him again.

She dressed herself and was putting her belt back on when Harry came to enough to sit up and focus. "Remember Harry, full cooperation or you're gonna get to know me a whole lot better." With that she turned and left the room.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to crossedankles For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-20, 21:28
Points: 5,604, Level: 31 Points: 5,604, Level: 31 Points: 5,604, Level: 31
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great writing! One of my favourites on this site.
The Following User Says Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:

Tags
fighting domination, sex, wrestling