Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Mar-20, 03:06
Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,381 Times in 66 Posts
Default Girl's Gift Punished

Greg put the key into the lock and opened the door to the luxury two-bedroom condominium he and his wife owned. As he hung up a sweater, he heard low sounds emanating from the second bedroom. Greg moved quietly to the door and opened it carefully. He was met with an extraordinary sight.

Lying naked face down across the bed was a big man – he looked big considering it was a queen-sized bed. There were red streaks on the guy’s face and on the bed sheets. The man’s hands and feet were bound to the bed posts. Standing at the foot of the bed on a small stool was his wife. She was naked except she was wearing the bigger of the two strap-ons the couple owned. She had just finished putting it on.

“What’s up, honey?” Greg said. His voice was neither angry nor accusing.

Hearing her husband’s voice, Amanda turned her head so Greg could give her a big kiss.

“Hi, Greg,” she said, excitedly, a breathlessly. “Good to have you home.”

Greg turned his head towards the bed and nodded. Amanda shook her head.

“I was at the mall today shopping and this guy came up to me and started flirting a bit. He was a big guy – maybe 6’4 – and handsome with a nice smile. But I’m happily married and told him so, showing my wedding ring. He left. A little later I was eating at the Food Court when the guy plops into the seat across from me. He starts flirting again like he’s G-d’s gift. I told him I wasn’t interested and got up to leave. He followed me towards the parking lot. I stopped and told him if he didn’t leave me alone, I’d kick his ass. He thought that was the funniest thing. And he kept following me. I was very sweet and asked if he’d come home with me. He knew he had scored. We left his car at the mall and come into the apartment. The first thing I did after tossing off my shoes was punch him hard in the face. And I asked him nicely to leave. Or else. He thought about it and decided on the or else. He came at me and I punched him again and beat the crap out of him. He tried to stop me, but I’d throw him down and pummel him or punch him in the gut. He tried to hit me a couple of times, but he was too slow. Eventually, I knocked him out. I dragged him over to this bed, stripped him and tied him up. He needs to get punished for not accepting no for an answer.

Greg listened intently to his wife’s “insane” story. He had no reason to doubt it. Amanda was scary strong and had beaten up lots of guys before they met. She was unusual in this day and age for someone so strong. Amanda wasn’t a bodybuilder. She was soft, almost flabby. She was barely five feet tall and had these big, jiggling breasts and a big curvy butt. She wasn’t the classic American beauty, but Greg always thought she was drop dead sexy. Some other people did as well. Like this guy.

“Anyway, honey, I have to peg him for a while. I may do some other things, but you know it’s not sexual.

Greg shook his head yes.

“I know. I’ll get out of your way. See you at dinner.”

Amanda pecked her husband before he left. Greg walked out, glancing at the man. The red stuff was blood. The man’s face looked puffy, with at least one black eye forming and plenty of blood. Some of the rest of him was bloody as well. Amanda had done a good job. The guy looked at Greg as he left, his eyes pleading, his lips mouthing the words “help me.” But Greg, although he felt for the man, wasn’t going to help him. Otherwise it would be his turn next. He left the room.

Now alone with her victim, Amanda plunged the big dildo into the man’s butt. He screamed, quietly, the pain intense as it ripped open his anus and plunged deep. The woman slid the fake penis in and out, at a relatively quick rate, inflicting maximum discomfort and pain.

“What do you think?” she asked the man as the strap-on smashed in. “Do you feel sorry for what you did now?”

“I’m very sorry,” the man said, almost inaudibly. “So sorry.”

“What does no mean?” Amanda asked.

“No means no,” the man replied. “I’ll never continue with any woman that says no, ever again.”

The man’s pleading had a desperate quality. Amanda wasn’t sure she believed him.

“You’re just saying that because I’m pegging you. When you leave here, you’ll go right back to your old ways. Isn’t that true?”

“NO,” the man screamed, as loudly as he can muster. “NO. NO. Never again. Never.”

Maybe Amanda was starting to believe him. The man’s ass was starting to look a little like his face. She plunged away, wordlessly, for another five minutes before stopping.

“Are you ready for the next part of your punishment?”

The guy couldn’t believe it. This wasn’t enough. But he was trying to show he was getting with the program.

“Yes. Whatever you do to me I deserve.”

It sounded sincere. Amanda pulled the dildo out for the final time. The guy’s sigh was audible. She took off the strap-on and put on a pair of panties. She carefully disentangled the ropes from his limbs. Amanda helped the naked man to his feet, looking at a disadvantage of 16 inches. She sat back down on the bed.

“OK, lay across my lap for your spanking.”

The man hesitated, which was a bad idea. He could try to bolt. He could try to fight Amanda again. She was at least 80 pounds lighter. But he thought better of it. He submissively lay down across her lap, unsure where to put his dick. Amanda positioned him so more of the man was forward, giving him less leverage for anything. His butt was in a perfect spot, his penis between her legs.

“Whack.”

Amanda hit him and the man yelped. His butt was already sore; this was torture. She hit him a few more times, his reactions running from wincing and yelping. But he didn’t try to escape, didn’t try to block it or fight it. Those were points in his favor.

Amanda was getting to the point where the man had enough. She hit him sharply a couple of more times, her hand very strong against his raw butt. She rolled him off her – fortunately he didn’t get an erection – and stood, waiting for the man. He got gingerly to his feet and stood there quietly.

“For your next punishment…”

Amanda stopped there. There was some fear in his eyes, but he wasn’t going anywhere. It was the correct reaction.

“It’s OK,” she said, laughing a little. “I’m not serious. Just wanted to shake you up.”

The man offered a weak smile but said and did nothing.

Amanda helped the man out of the room and into the living room, where his clothes lay. It took some time for him to dress himself.

“Did we learn our lesson?” the little woman asked.

The man nodded.

“I promise I will never do anything like that again.”

“That’s good. Because there are plenty of other women out there who could kick your ass. And if I ever see you again being anything but respectful, it will be worse. Much worse.”

The man was wondering how much worse it could be. But he had been humiliated by a little woman and he wasn’t prepared to go through anything like that again.

“I’ll be good.”

Amanda led the man out of the apartment.

“Sorry, but you’ll need to make your own way to your car. I’m about to have dinner with my wonderful husband.”

And the man left.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mbpmbp For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-20, 07:31
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girl's Gift Punished

Wow.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post: