Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 11-Jun-24, 10:58
Points: 578, Level: 8 Points: 578, Level: 8 Points: 578, Level: 8
Activity: 76.3% Activity: 76.3% Activity: 76.3%

Default How many here did not have some traumatic experience or not into FBB's....

& just wanted to watch two athletic, strong females wrestle and wanted to do the same with a female in a competitive fun match?

Seems so many here had some traumatic experience early in life that shaped them or became obsessed with FBB's and being scissored & dominated.

I saw this nothing more as wanting to see strong/athletic/skilled women wrestle and then as I discovered sexuality the idea of it being foreplay and leading to sex.

I grew out of roughhousing with males early & yes maybe some has to do with going to an all-boys school school & my first interest in seeing female wrestling on TV, Wonder Woman & the like & of course discovering Sports Review Wrestling. This was all before the internet.

It was never to be dominated or scissored & hurt/feeling pain, but having a fun competitive roll with a female like playing Tennis against someone your level where the results are in doubt and you win sometimes and lose sometimes.

Yes the male in me (and I'm way past the age of thinking it will happen, though never know) probably fantasized that just because I'm a male and would be larger, would win after a struggle, but it was never about hurting or getting hurt, just good clean fun.

Now seeing all the skill, strength and how one-sided any session would be, it no longer interests me, like once it did.

Anyone else feel similar?

Last edited by wrestlingfems; 11-Jun-24 at 11:15.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlingfems For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-24, 12:34
Points: 8,351, Level: 39 Points: 8,351, Level: 39 Points: 8,351, Level: 39
Activity: 44.7% Activity: 44.7% Activity: 44.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many here did not have some traumatic experience or not into FBB's....

It doesn't seem to me that "most" had a traumatic experience at all. I've never read anyone having a traumatic experience.

From "most" of the descriptions I've read people seem to have an epiphany, (basically an illumination or revelation) but I don't recall in the time I've been on this forum of anyone complaining of trauma. That would be very upsetting and I doubt would lead to interest.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-24, 13:02

Default Re: How many here did not have some traumatic experience or not into FBB's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It doesn't seem to me that "most" had a traumatic experience at all. I've never read anyone having a traumatic experience.

From "most" of the descriptions I've read people seem to have an epiphany, (basically an illumination or revelation) but I don't recall in the time I've been on this forum of anyone complaining of trauma. That would be very upsetting and I doubt would lead to interest.
And why then do we see people writing about losing to their younger sisters, an aunt, a mother???? Take a look at the story section and the amount written about losing to younger females and siblings/families.

Traumatic may be a triggering word, but we certainly see a lot of people write how they got into all this and outside Xenia Onnatop, James Bond, TV shows and female wrestling on TV, many were as children sat on or beaten by a female.
Old 11-Jun-24, 13:07
Points: 292,416, Level: 100 Points: 292,416, Level: 100 Points: 292,416, Level: 100
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 72,982 Times in 7,195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingfems [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Take a look at the story section and the amount written about losing to younger females and siblings/families.
The Story Section is a fantasy wishlist, not an accurate record of traumatic experiences.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-24, 13:23
Last Achievements

"Why then do we see people writing about losing ....". I have come to suspect that describing such a scenario is exciting to the author, and it's a popular fantasy. But the way they describe such things never seems "traumatic", again it's a revelation to them. The "against my will" but I'll give you a few hours to stop it.". The revelation is they like it. And the mother, aunt, older sister theme seems to be a pretty common fantasy. Stanton, Glen, and Eneg made a living using that theme. A male desire to be "humiliated" not just by "a" woman but by your aunt.

I doubt that "most" people really had these experiences at all, they just enjoy writing about it.

Trauma is about major injury, being physically or mentally warped.

I'd recommend not using the stories as a source of concluding what likely happens in the real world. I've not read descriptions guys give to these kinds of questions when asked about real world experience describe trauma. Again what they describe is that they realized they enjoyed the struggle with a female or watching a struggle between a man and a woman.

Ciao.
Old 11-Jun-24, 15:27

Can we get off the use of Traumatic and hopefully answer the question as to how many want to have friendly competitive matches with women? Or do you see this as domination, scissoring, muscle worship or being overwhelmed?
Old 11-Jun-24, 16:55
Last Achievements

For me, I'm done with the thread. But I suspect you poisoned your thread with a poor choice of words so you're not going to get many responses. Just my opinion.

Have a nice life.
Old 11-Jun-24, 20:56
Points: 1,372, Level: 14 Points: 1,372, Level: 14 Points: 1,372, Level: 14
Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3%

Not me. I can trace it back to experiences in my teen years, but it was fun, not traumatic. I've taken the decision to not attempt to psychoanalyse my kink. I'll never know, or really care, whether those experiences created my kinks or just enabled me to discover what was already there.

But yes, for me mixed wrestling is the intersection of my strong women kink and my femdom kink, and I want to be thoroughly outmatched.
Old 12-Jun-24, 05:32
Points: 2,495, Level: 20 Points: 2,495, Level: 20 Points: 2,495, Level: 20
Activity: 31.6% Activity: 31.6% Activity: 31.6%

I love fbbs and getting scissored. I am not sure if you can count this as being traumatized but I am just very weak and have low self confidence because of my many failures when I tried to do sports or physical labor. and when it comes to to non physical things it's more mixed since I know I had intellectual potential but I can't use it for anything useful and I just feel inferior and need to be submissive. I am not really into regular fights since I am very weak and will lose against most people apart from people with some kind of handycap. and if there is no sexual aspect to it losing all the time and getting hurt feels way worse. But overall my childhood was relatively normal and boring. I didn't get abused I had good parents and family. in school I got builled but I was also builling others and it stopped at age 13.
Old 12-Jun-24, 06:27
Points: 4,932, Level: 29 Points: 4,932, Level: 29 Points: 4,932, Level: 29
Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingfems [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
& just wanted to watch two athletic, strong females wrestle and wanted to do the same with a female in a competitive fun match?

Seems so many here had some traumatic experience early in life that shaped them or became obsessed with FBB's and being scissored & dominated.

I saw this nothing more as wanting to see strong/athletic/skilled women wrestle and then as I discovered sexuality the idea of it being foreplay and leading to sex.

I grew out of roughhousing with males early & yes maybe some has to do with going to an all-boys school school & my first interest in seeing female wrestling on TV, Wonder Woman & the like & of course discovering Sports Review Wrestling. This was all before the internet.

It was never to be dominated or scissored & hurt/feeling pain, but having a fun competitive roll with a female like playing Tennis against someone your level where the results are in doubt and you win sometimes and lose sometimes.

Yes the male in me (and I'm way past the age of thinking it will happen, though never know) probably fantasized that just because I'm a male and would be larger, would win after a struggle, but it was never about hurting or getting hurt, just good clean fun.

Now seeing all the skill, strength and how one-sided any session would be, it no longer interests me, like once it did.

Anyone else feel similar?

This is such a big and complicated topic.

At the very beginning, it's worth pointing out that there are probably two major categories for childhood trauma.

One is, the very real, it happened. Car accident, dead parent, ugly divorse or abuse in the house, where the trauma is specific and easily identifiable.

The 2nd kind, is (and make no mistake, this is fairly common), theoretical childhood trauma. Everyone has painful memories, and as children, we're more vulnerable to being upset or hurt by things that we would brush off as an adult. Most of us have very few memories before we're 7, so there's unknowns here. What I'm saying is, most people who've never had a real, identified trauma event may still relate, and believe they had childhood trauma.

I never had the first kind. I was beaten up pretty badly in the 9th grade by an asshole, but my fetish was already there when that happened.

As for the 2nd kind, I grew up believing I'd been traumatized. But by what, I couldn't put my finger on it. Did this affect me sexually, or to what degree? I don't think even top psychiatrists can say for sure. Freud said it was all about sex, but I don't think he's looked at as the leader in the field anymore. This is a complicated subject, and I don't believe there are easy answers.

I remember having this fetish before I was sexual mature. I wasn't the only one. I noticed it in other kids sometimes too. Desires, temptations and urges are hard to explain.

Do I believe that desires, to be squeezed by a powerful woman, to be threatened, or trampled or kicked or made to smell her armpits are driven by trauma? I do not. I think that's far too linear.

Lets do what Einstein called, a thought experiment.

Imagine, you're a baby, 6 months old, your brain is still growing, you're trying to make sense of the world, and you mother picks you up to breast feed you. but she just came back from the gym, she didn't have time to shower and her armpits smell, and as a baby, with a sensitive nose, you're hit with a blast of armpit smell, while breastfeeding. Now, imagine, this happens many many times, because your mother is a hippy and doesn't believe in deodorant.

Your young brain, associates armpit smell with breastfeeding - which is pleasurable, so your brain (like Pavlov's dog), the smell of lady armpit gets you excited and as an adult, you have no idea why, but you want armpits now.

That's not trauma, but it is the brain doing what the brain does, making associations.

Now imagine you have a big sister who used to bully you growing up. Now she's all of 5'2 and nice as can be and she doesn't remember any of it, but you grew up wanting your sisters love and all she'd do was sit on you and give you purple nurples and nuggies until you'd cry.

My point is,

Most of us have trauma, Hek, all of us, though there are levels, and trauma before a certain age, many of us don't even remember, and it might have gone unnoticed by family members. But I don't know anyone who can say "nope, I had zero trauma growing up" - so if everyone had trauma and much of it preceeds memory, how can you even draw a comparison?

If somebody wanted to do a study with observed, significant trauma and fetish, where the types of trauma could be clearly identified and dated and that was run up against fetish - maybe some conclusions could be drawn. My opinion, I don't think any would be found, but at least a study like that would meet the criteria of being an actual study that could be peer reviewed.

I believe that drawing a connection between trauma and fetish is tenuous at best. There are other pathways to fetish. I've seen cats with a foot fetish. Cats who love smelly sneakers or armpits. I've seen this in cats that were raised by expensive breeders in comfortable surroundings and I've seen it in strays. If cats can be attracted to body odor, and their noses are more sensitive than ours, maybe it's not as abnormal as some people think.

If somebody wants to draw comparisons between trauma and fetish, as i said, I think that's tricky, because everybody has some degree of trauma. That said, a real study would need strict criteria and thousands of participants to meet a sufficient sample size. You won't get that here. You might get a few answers, and if you want to confirm a personal bias, that would be possible, but it wouldn't qualify as any kind of legitimate study.

I can say personally, that there was no triggering event to my fetish, at least, as far as I can remember, the fetish was always there. Trauma is unrelated to fetish, at least as far as I can use my memory as a measuring stick. I'm not saying there's no correlation between trauma and fetish. I'm just saying that there's none as far as I can remember using myself as a measuring stick.

If you want to say I'm wrong, my answer to you would be 1) That's psychobabble, and 2), contact a university and get them to do a real study with proper criteria, because without sufficient research, no conclusions should be reached. That's how science works.

Last edited by FormerWrestler; 12-Jun-24 at 09:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post: