Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-May-17, 03:36
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,178 Times in 391 Posts
Default Ever met anyone from this forum?

I just was thinking about this: have you ever met anyone from this forum? I ask just because I'm curious. It's weird to think of how often I'm on here, and how much I know about some people here (vaguely, anyway - I know if people are married sometimes, the country or city they live in, that kind of thing)...yet I haven't really met people here. Because of the nature of the forum, I'd wager most of us haven't met many others from the forum. But I could be wrong. Very different than, say, a forum about music or cars. (I've been part of stuff like that and met people in real life)

The only people I've met from here would be session wrestlers - Miss Scorpion, Robin, Gia. And only MissScorpion, out of those, is a regular poster.

There are a few people who know people I have met. (people from grappling parties) But that doesn't really count.