Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-May-21, 11:48
Points: 14,662, Level: 52 Points: 14,662, Level: 52 Points: 14,662, Level: 52
Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,504 Times in 922 Posts
Default Men vs women comparison in soccer

A while ago I guy I knew who played soccer for most of his life and is very passionate, analytic minded and objective when discussing about it told me that the difference between man and woman is soccer is so huge that, in his opinion, "most men who just played a bit among friends for fun are better than professional female soccer players".

I point out that he is not the kind of person who can't accept the tought of losing in a fight to a woman, for example he has no problem admitting that a woman who is good at boxing or MMA would easily wreck a man with no training like he is.

Since I don't know much about soccer I was wondering if it's true or if he was underestimating women, and if it's true why the difference is so huge compared to other athletic activities.

I mean, I get that very few women are interested in soccer while an huge number of men are, so combine that with men's biological advantage and at professional leves the difference in performance is obviously going to be astronomical, but are really regular men who are not even good enough to play in an actual team and just play once in a while with friends better than female professionals?

Do you agree with him? If yes, can you explain me why the gap is so particularly wide?