Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 24-Mar-24, 15:04
Points: 14,452, Level: 52 Points: 14,452, Level: 52 Points: 14,452, Level: 52
Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,491 Times in 916 Posts
Default Re: Do you (a guy) know if a girl can fight just by looking at her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's not necessarily that a more aggressive person is better at fighting, but just simply more willing to fight.

Most people don't want to fight, so they'll bestow benefit of the doubt to the loudest, most aggressive and seemingly confident person.

You may have seen one of Chael or Ramsey's vids (I think it was Chael) where he said about asking people "who was the toughest kid you knew in high school?" ... Then asking "okay, now tell me who they beat up." ... And often they hadn't been seen beating up anyone. His point was that people can acquire this reputation built from perhaps being good at sports, being big/tall/muscular or being loud & aggressive.
My point is being willing to fight doesn't mean you are any good at it and you may still get your ass kicked by someone who doesn't want to fight but he is forced to because you provoked or attacked him first, even among regular untrained people.

People assuming someone is "the toughest guy of the school" without having seen him fight just because they act loudly and aggressively just proves that most people have little understanding of fighting.

This is even more true when talking about women vs men like in this thread, just because a woman is aggressive enough to be willing to attack a man it doesn't mean she has the athleticism or skills required to beat him up.
Old 24-Mar-24, 15:47
Points: 58,671, Level: 100 Points: 58,671, Level: 100 Points: 58,671, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

People assuming someone is "the toughest guy of the school" without having seen him fight just because they act loudly and aggressively just proves that most people have little understanding of fighting.
But I'd say more than 50% of people fall into that way of thinking.

It also comes back to fighting being very psychological.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Again, look at the example of Joe Pesci-type character in Goodfellas. He's able to insult and intimidate people because he's aggressive, violent and short tempered rather than showcasing great fighting skills and techniques.

If a guy were to fight him and win (a realistic assumption considering he's small, tubby and unathletic), Tommy would just want revenge; come back with a bat, knife, gun, etc.

Is that a road you'd really want to go down? The more intelligent & articulate a person is, the less likely they are to be aggressive and fight. They'd quickly see that the road of least resistance would be to just let Tommy think he's tougher, and allow him to insult and intimidate you because he's ultimately someone willing to "go there" while most are not.... It's often the difference between criminals and rank and file, working people. It's all in the attitude and mentality.

It's like this episode from my youth;

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I really didn't want to have to "go there" and hurt a girl, possibly send her home crying to her parents, her parents pressing charges, or at least complaining to mine, etc. Getting grounded. Remember I was raised with a lot of toxic masculinity. Sometimes I egged my sisters on to slap me in front of my parents when I teased them and they got angry and aggressive and I used to pretend they couldn't hurt me because "girls can't hurt boys". So you think about the repercussions to street fighting... But I felt humiliated / disrespected by her thinking she could take me. The worst thing of all would have been fighting her and losing but I honestly never entertained that prospect too much, it was more her thinking she could that annoyed me.
Old 25-Mar-24, 03:39
Points: 7,823, Level: 37 Points: 7,823, Level: 37 Points: 7,823, Level: 37
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Depends on who is the opponent she is fighting against.

Most people would think she looks too slim to fight but she would crush an average urban indian guy who is likely shorter, more spindly, weaker, and more timid than she is.

An example:

Her

Him
The Following User Says Thank You to .... For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-24, 14:27
Points: 58,671, Level: 100 Points: 58,671, Level: 100 Points: 58,671, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Depends on who is the opponent she is fighting against.

Most people would think she looks too slim to fight but she would crush an average urban indian guy who is likely shorter, more spindly, weaker, and more timid than she is.
That's what annoys me about South Asian guys online who are often the first and loudest to start crowing about men being bigger and stronger and better fighters than women when they're only 5'4 and unathletic/sedentary themselves.

They'd get crushed by a TikTok girl let alone an athlete.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-24, 14:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's what annoys me about South Asian guys online who are often the first and loudest to start crowing about men being bigger and stronger and better fighters than women when they're only 5'4 and unathletic/sedentary themselves.

They'd get crushed by a TikTok girl let alone an athlete.
White female nerd vs indian male nerd

She is a cosplayer as well as a sorta right wing streamer. She has admitted onstream her penchant for facesitting.

She could do whatever she wants to this indian gaming streamer guy

She is completely superior to him from a physical pov. Not just by hard work, but more importantly by genetics. Her physical supremacy over him is innate. She is taller, better toned, broader, has a stronger looking jaw etc
Old 11-Apr-24, 09:22
Last Achievements

I was visiting someone at a hospital here that has plenty of medical tourists from other nations. I couldn't help but notice that the few white women I saw were much more robustly built than the indian men around them and usually taller. The arab women are slightly better built than indian men and were about as tall or slightly taller.

Looking at both, I could say that they would wipe the floor with indian men by simply overpowering them. While their thighs were obviously on a different level to indian men, what stood out to me was that many had beefier arms and broader shoulders than indian men despite looking quite feminine.
Old 18-Apr-24, 03:46
Points: 1,206, Level: 13 Points: 1,206, Level: 13 Points: 1,206, Level: 13
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Femdom Re: Do you (a guy) know if a girl can fight just by looking at her?

I think a girl who sits next to me in workplace is much stronger than me, I always feel weak whenever I see at her thunderous thighs. She said that she could do squats effortlessly. I came home and tried doing squats, my legs started trembling. Thatís when I felt really weak before her.
One day, while talking about men having more upper strength than female, she showed her picture of her taken a year back, wearing sleeveless, she had fletched her muscles in standard triceps pose, it doesnít look all muscly, but definitely fitter than mine, thatís when I realised I am nothing but a weak man before her. Also, I had an instant turn on when she showed that pic. I am feeling inferior now, but I kinda like that feeling.!
The Following User Says Thank You to beekay96 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-24, 19:35
Points: 2,427, Level: 20 Points: 2,427, Level: 20 Points: 2,427, Level: 20
Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6%

No absolutely not unless she is very muscular or tall there is no way to know. a lot of men where caught by surprise when a random small skinny woman overwhelmed them with her martial arts technique and unusual strength. and the opposite happens too you think you are doomed as a giant woman comes after you. but you can just push her and she falls on the ground and her punches dont even hurt. I would say never underestimate your opponents
The Following User Says Thank You to yotv For This Useful Post: