Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 23-Mar-21, 17:06
Banned
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most One-Sided F/F Matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Rage would still dominate the rematch. I believe Zoe is intimidated by her after what happened
Nah, I don't think so. Zoe lost to Rage and Rage lost to Frank, but in the live event Frank said he recently lost to Zoe, privately. I think preparation and mood is vital in these fights, Zoe seemed completely out of the world in that fight.

I also think both of them have some normal ego losing problems, after Rage and Zoe both lost the fights I mentioned Fight Pulse didn't let them fight anymore with stronger opponents in the months to follow, only easy mixed matches, onslaughts etc It could also be simply injury related seeing why Rage vs Zoe 2 was postponed.

Too bad because both are very strong fighters and would kick most of our asses!

IFW has some nice female one sided matches anyway, expecially with the newcomers. Sexy Fight Dreams too ofc, same production
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xemnas19 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-21, 23:08
Points: 4,057, Level: 26 Points: 4,057, Level: 26 Points: 4,057, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bd324 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Petra over Luzia!
This is a great one, particularly because they wrestled multiple times and I think Petra demolished her each time.

I also remember a match between Luzia and another girl whose name I think was Daniela. She had some of the most rock solid thighs I ever saw in DWW and kept submitting Luzia with really painful body scissors.

On the other hand, I remember when Luzia wrestled Melanie she made Melanie cry in like 2 minutes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-21, 23:49
Points: 32,590, Level: 79 Points: 32,590, Level: 79 Points: 32,590, Level: 79
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,368 Times in 593 Posts

Petra did dominate Luzia in their matches. But Petra ha a big size advantage. I think P2P Luzia is the better wrestler.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-21, 17:40
Points: 26,948, Level: 71 Points: 26,948, Level: 71 Points: 26,948, Level: 71
Activity: 94.7% Activity: 94.7% Activity: 94.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,454 Times in 1,892 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] was a TKO. Not sure how good Skylar thought she was but Mystique was capable of thumping bigger guys who knew what they were doing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-21, 21:08
Points: 4,057, Level: 26 Points: 4,057, Level: 26 Points: 4,057, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Petra did dominate Luzia in their matches. But Petra ha a big size advantage. I think P2P Luzia is the better wrestler.
I can see that. Luzia was kind of like Fuschia in that she was a great wrestler, but lacked size so occasionally lost to bigger opponents she might have otherwise beaten if weight hadn't been a factor.
The Following User Says Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-21, 22:16
Points: 8,451, Level: 39 Points: 8,451, Level: 39 Points: 8,451, Level: 39
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] was a TKO. Not sure how good Skylar thought she was but Mystique was capable of thumping bigger guys who knew what they were doing.
Yes the young UK girl really destroyed Skylar.
Old 27-Mar-21, 10:46
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemnas19 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nah, I don't think so. Zoe lost to Rage and Rage lost to Frank, but in the live event Frank said he recently lost to Zoe, privately. I think preparation and mood is vital in these fights, Zoe seemed completely out of the world in that fight.

I also think both of them have some normal ego losing problems, after Rage and Zoe both lost the fights I mentioned Fight Pulse didn't let them fight anymore with stronger opponents in the months to follow, only easy mixed matches, onslaughts etc It could also be simply injury related seeing why Rage vs Zoe 2 was postponed.

Too bad because both are very strong fighters and would kick most of our asses!

IFW has some nice female one sided matches anyway, expecially with the newcomers. Sexy Fight Dreams too ofc, same production
They would both absolutely destroy me haha. But I disagree I truly believe rage would still dominate her. Hopefully we get a rematch
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-21, 12:13
Banned
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They would both absolutely destroy me haha. But I disagree I truly believe rage would still dominate her. Hopefully we get a rematch
Yes, but if Zoe wins then we get Rage vs Zoe III
The Following User Says Thank You to Xemnas19 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-21, 12:55
DMC

Slim Blonde vs Brunette Body Builder.

This thread made me think of a catfight story I read on an old ENF website YEARS ago. I managed to find it.

I witnessed a great pool side fight in 1997 between 2 women in their early 20's- Lisa 5-8 and a rail thin 125 vs Shannon 5-6 but a sculpted 165. It looked like a major mismatch and several people tried to stop it. It ended up being a mismatch,but not how everyone expected.

Lisa was a skilled fighter and methodically beat the crap out of Shannon. Shannon had big muscles but didn't know how to use them. She tried boxing at first,only to be hit with several jabs and body shots. She got knocked down twice and Lisa was so quick Shannon's slow,wild punches never came close to landing. Shannon looked more and more confused trying to box,so she tackled Lisa and got her down.

This strategy didn't work either.Lisa was so flexible and had such great endurance Shannon couldn't hold her down. Shannon's blue bikini top came off and she continued to fight topless. After about 10 mins Shannon was whipped. She was sweating profusely,had a fat lip and a mouse forming under her right eye and had scratches all over her body,including her big boobs. Lisa on the other hand still had on her red one piece bathing suit and didn't have a scratch on her body or a hair out of place.

Lisa pulled Shannon up and punched her with an uppercut in the stomach. That ended the fight-Shannon went down on all 4's gasping for air. Lisa casually walked over to her purse,blonde pony tail swaying and proceeded to light up a cigarette. She walked backed to Shannon,kicked out her elbow,then reached down and removed her bikini bottoms without the slightest resistance. I think Shannon was so winded by the last blow to the stomach she couldn't do anything. The crowd of about 100 people applauded as Lisa walked around Shannon holding her blue trophy up in the air.

After a couple minutes Shannon got up and angrily faced Lisa. Lisa threw her bikini bottoms in the pool and resumed a boxing stance- "well"'Lisa asked,"have you had enough or do you want some more?" With that the sturdily built brunette's lower lip started to quiver,and she began crying. Shannon covered her boobs with one hand and her incredibly hairy bush with the other and ran out of the yard, amongst laughter and wolf whistles.

Lisa cracked a beer and was mobbed by her girlfriends as they talked about the fight.

To this day if I see a really thin blonde in a ponytail or a stocky brunette I think about that "mismatch".
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-21, 14:51
Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Always had a thing for one sided fem vs female matches. This one is probably my favorite unscripted one.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]