Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Christian.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-254.

Old 22-Jan-24, 14:56
Points: 752, Level: 10 Points: 752, Level: 10 Points: 752, Level: 10
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

Default A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

I want a beatdown session but I don't know if it's too much. Do any of you have experience? There are few men who dare to experience a beatdown and there are few companies that produce such videos. I only know Shefights and ClubQ.
Old 22-Jan-24, 15:48
Points: 7,695, Level: 37 Points: 7,695, Level: 37 Points: 7,695, Level: 37
Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,725 Times in 630 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Different providers provide different things. Always check a session wrestler’s profile to see what services they offer, and if they don’t state beatdowns, you can always ask!

And what kind of beatdown experience do you want? There is a wide range of types and intensities. A good number of women would have no issues with hitting you in the body (stomach, chest,) but not many would probably feel comfortable with repeatedly hitting you full power to the head. Like I said, always ask and make it clear how you define a beatdown.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-24, 18:19
Points: 3,726, Level: 25 Points: 3,726, Level: 25 Points: 3,726, Level: 25
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

If you need some more videos mmadomination and hoodman have some pretty good beatdown videos. I’ve also done a bunch of beatdown sessions if you have any specific questions I’d be glad to answer!

VeVe(x3), Megan Jones, Ava Simone, Sarah Brooke(x3), Domina Katarina, Kimichi(x3), Queen Kayla, Sheena(x2), Queen Melanin(x2), Fiesty Feminista(x4), Lady Justice, KO, Tinytank, Tall Goddess Gia(x3), Mayhem Melodie, Zoesessions(America, x3), Dominican dubb(x3), Alexis Luna, Tyler Dare, Milah Romanov, and Dez Desire.

Feel free to contact me on Twitter @JiggyGarson if youd like to chat! I also have pics/vids of my sessions on there
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to droxxy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-24, 18:29
Poet
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,216 Times in 343 Posts

You won't ever know
if you don't try,
and life's to short anyways.

If you want my 2 cents
I'd say
what have you got to lose?

None of these girls are going to risk
their careers just to beat one guy d**d.
So go for it and stop 🛑 overthinking!
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-24, 18:23
Producer
Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,347 Times in 506 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by droxxy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you need some more videos mmadomination and hoodman have some pretty good beatdown videos. Ive also done a bunch of beatdown sessions if you have any specific questions Id be glad to answer!
Also droxxy, thanks for the shout out!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF

Old 22-Jan-24, 19:07
Points: 1,465, Level: 15 Points: 1,465, Level: 15 Points: 1,465, Level: 15
Activity: 68.4% Activity: 68.4% Activity: 68.4%

Kaos went pretty hard on me. It's fun to reminisce about, and to watch (I filmed it), but at the time it was a whole world of pain. "Type 2 fun" territory if you've heard the concept. Definitely a limit-pushing experience.

Besides considering what you do and don't want physically (for example I didn't want strikes to the head), consider whether you want to be in control or not. Should she stop immediately when you submit? Push a few seconds more but still stop pretty quickly? Do as she pleases while you beg for mercy? Do you agree a safeword and safe signal that means really, stop now? (I'm still very new to mixed wrestling sessions and it surprises me how common it is to not agree a safeword, compared to how it's viewed as virtually essential by the "regular" BDSM community.)

In my session, Kaos released on tap except for one short agreed segment, but she was in no hurry to respond to my begging for mercy when it came to the striking, and no safewords agreed. (Although there was one moment when I was inches away from shouting out "red" anyway!) That said I'm sure she was still measuring her power to what I could handle and going nowhere near the intensity she would in an actual MMA fight.

"I only know Shefights and ClubQ."

Keep in mind that Shefights did not get men to freely volunteer for it. They targeted homeless people who were desperate for cash. The producer and one of the female fighters were sent to prison for several years for beating a mentally disabled man.
The Following User Says Thank You to offbyone For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-24, 20:20
Points: 5,112, Level: 30 Points: 5,112, Level: 30 Points: 5,112, Level: 30
Activity: 73.7% Activity: 73.7% Activity: 73.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmiller91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I want a beatdown session but I don't know if it's too much. Do any of you have experience? There are few men who dare to experience a beatdown and there are few companies that produce such videos. I only know Shefights and ClubQ.
There's such a wide range of beatdowns. Offbyone gave a very good and detailed answer, but there's Tap outs / no tap outs / tap outs but she can think about it for a few seconds. Safe word / no safe word.

Just wrestling holds. HOlds with half strength punches, full strength punches, face punches, kicks when you're down, ball busting.

For me, wrestling holds are usually enough and all I want and depending on the lady, keeping me in the hold a few seconds past tap is enough to get the domination and pain fetish across. I wouldn't call anything I have done a beatdown . . . well, one session perhaps . . . maybe two, but mostly no.

Rage, for example, would definitely rough you up if you ask her too. Kaos too. It's not hard to find a woman who'll ignore your taps, or throw punches . . . to a point.

One thing to keep in mind is that sometimes the fantasy exceeds what you want at the time. Another, which the previous post alludes to, is sometimes, even if it's not fun at the time, it's a good memory afterwards, so there are no easy answers, but probably start out a little slowly. Don't just jump in the deep end for your first session.

And if you mention a location and/or pick a few ladies you like, people here can make recommendations.
Old 23-Jan-24, 00:50
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmiller91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you want to know? As stated by droxxy I have done several beatdown videos and currently have to do them with an injury. It varies as some women don't feel confident enough to avoid while others are very skilled and can avoid it.

I think it also depends on what you want. Most women can tailor the beatdown to what you want.

I also can link websites if you want
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-24, 18:42
Poet
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,216 Times in 343 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you want to know? As stated by droxxy I have done several beatdown videos and currently have to do them with an injury. It varies as some women don't feel confident enough to avoid while others are very skilled and can avoid it.

I think it also depends on what you want. Most women can tailor the beatdown to what you want.

I also can link websites if you want
A proven expert on the matter
with an offer of free consultation
on the matter.

One can't get that anywhere else on the internet.

See the value of this forum?

Awesome👍
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-24, 19:16
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A proven expert on the matter
with an offer of free consultation
on the matter.

One can't get that anywhere else on the internet.

See the value of this forum?

Awesome��
Thanks. Lol I don't usually charge for some general questions. Yes, safety is a concern but obviously there's a way to do them and have a blast

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF

Last edited by Hoodman; 25-Jan-24 at 00:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post:

Tags
beatdown, boxing mixed, boxing session, clubq, shefights