Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Christian.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-254.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-Apr-22, 19:05
Points: 2,470, Level: 20 Points: 2,470, Level: 20 Points: 2,470, Level: 20
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Why do women fight through scissors and men don't???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More and more I think this is a fantasy site. I'm a female versus female fan and I'll see great matches where the women work their way out of and/or are able to power out of scissors.

Any competitive FvsF match where it is not about BJJ there are scissors applied and pressure, and seldom is a scissors a finishing move (over & over). But against men, they have no chance and tapping as soon as the pressure applied.

But all we hear here, is women going at 40% power to submit bigger stronger males in a scissor hold.

What am I missing?
A little of both honestly.

Women have different centers of gravity then men and it many tasks easier for them.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Since one of the many ways of getting out of many scissorholds involve standing up it's likely women have an advantage in this area. Even companies like Fighting-dolls that allow men to win, the men seem to have more trouble breaking scissorholds then women.

Also, generally companies that don't use jobbers typically use inexperience men vs experience women. Getting out of Scissorholds is pretty counter intuitive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Notsure4321 For This Useful Post: