Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Christian.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-254.

Old 03-May-19, 11:11
Points: 1,333, Level: 14 Points: 1,333, Level: 14 Points: 1,333, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Flexing Girl Hardest arm wrestling matches (non session)

What have been your most surprising arm wrestling matches with non session wrestling women? I have been surprised by both ends of the age spectrum and had very tough matches with both younger kids (I truly believe kids don’t know they’re supposed to lose!) and lost matches to women in the 60-70 age range (they have all said they had something to prove to a younger man and without fail have been the most competitive women). Would love to hear some of your experiences
Old 03-May-19, 13:07
Points: 19,688, Level: 61 Points: 19,688, Level: 61 Points: 19,688, Level: 61
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,949 Times in 566 Posts
Default Re: Hardest arm wrestling matches (non session)

I've never been the biggest strongest guy and I've lost quite a few times to females in arm wrestling beginning back in my school days. By far my most embarrassing loss as an adult came inside a pizzeria years ago. I was sitting in the back having a slice and right next to me a bunch of kids from the middle school across the street were arm wrestling. This big fat Indian looking girl was beating everybody and one of the boys asked me if I could please beat her for him to shut her up. My plan was to just hold my arm steady and not let her move it but she was way stronger than I expected and she actually ended up beating me twice in a row. She totally cheated both times by pulling my arm toward her side of the table but the bottom line was I still lost. I got teased about it for a long time whenever any of them recognized me around town. The girl said she was surprised she beat me. I never took her up on any of her subsequent challenges.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 14:38

Generally I’ve had way tougher matches against younger girls, so your defeat doesn’t surprise me. I think women grow more self aware of their strength as they get older, whereas kids a) don’t expect to lose, and b) give everything they have as they are not at all inhibited and just want to win. I had a match against 9 year old twins (boy and girl) and while I could beat them both, after I let them win a couple of times, they suddenly became very confident and I ended up having some very competitive matches against them both. By the end of the matches, they were holding me to some surprisingly long matches.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zoomermanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 16:14
Points: 4,988, Level: 29 Points: 4,988, Level: 29 Points: 4,988, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I have two, and they're from both ends of the spectrum.

First one was my wife's niece, who was 11 at the time. I was 34. That whole family was big -- part of my attraction to my then-wife was that she was 5'11", 210 lbs with body fat under 20%, though sadly she was never that into wrestling. (God, she had these massive, muscular thighs. She took up cycling for a charity event once, and was quickly doing century rides at like 30 MPH average. I digress.)

Anyway, Julia, the niece, was growing into a similar build. At 11, I would guess she was 5'8" and 140 pounds, and she threw shot put, javelin and discus for the track team. I was 5'11" and about 165 pounds, and I'd recently run a half-marathon in under 1:20, so that's what I was decent at. Julia was playing around, arm-wrestling with her dad (a big guy), and he beat her, but he was marveling at how strong she was, but it wasn't clear if he was joking.

Julia challenged me, and I managed to get out of it, because my wife was there and knew it was a turn-on for me. But on vacation 6 months later, Julia and I were alone in the house while everyone else was on the beach, and Julia brought it up: "We never did get to arm-wrestle!" Like she'd been thinking about it all year. We got on the carpet and started, and it was very challenging. Both our arms were shaking, and it took at least a couple of minutes before I started to get ahead righty, and she relented. Lefty went the same way, but she was excited because she could tell I was trying my hardest. My arms were sore the next day, and I asked her if hers were when I had a chance. She said, "From what?"

The other was a woman in her early 60's I met a few years later. She worked at the deli in my local supermarket; she was about 5' and a little chubby - probably 130 lbs - but I could see all the muscles in her neck and her forearms were super-defined. I joked about how she must be super-strong from cutting meat all day, and she said it was easy. One evening, she was closing up and I managed to goad her into a match. She thought it was cute, and when we went at it, standing up at a counter, I...could not budge her an inch. It was a quiet weeknight, but I was mortified that this older woman could withstand all the strength I had. She couldn't get hold of my wrist and pin me, but she outlasted me and I lost.

She was a widow who did lots of gardening - lifting paving stones, etc. - and eventually I bought her some weights for use at home, and she eventually was curling 25s for sets of 25 and managed to get her biceps up to 14 inches. We had a long affair till I moved away.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lterp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 17:01
Points: 5,270, Level: 30 Points: 5,270, Level: 30 Points: 5,270, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Between me and a girl I know , Who do you think will win in an Armwrestling match , we shall be having it within 2 days.
Pictures for my Biceps and hers

Last edited by malouda; 05-May-19 at 03:54.
The Following User Says Thank You to malouda For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 17:16

I think it’ll be pretty close, maybe one win each?
Old 03-May-19, 17:31
Last Achievements

You don't think I've a full chance to.win ??
Old 03-May-19, 17:54
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Re: Hardest arm wrestling matches (non session)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malouda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Between me and a girl I know , Who do you think will win in an Armwrestling match , we shall be having it within 2 days.
Pictures for my Biceps and hers
I will suppose that you are a guy and that you are the person with the blue shirt with a very close up bicep, while the other person, who stands further away, is the girl that you know.

Judging from this, it's pretty obvious that you are going to win that armwrestling match. It won't even be that much of a match. You will beat her even if she uses both of her arms.
Old 03-May-19, 17:59

She looks strong, should be a good match
Old 04-May-19, 07:08
Last Achievements

We are having our match today , 4 matches 2 right arm and 2 left arm , wish me luck
The Following User Says Thank You to malouda For This Useful Post:

Tags
arm-wrestling, competitive, youngest/oldest