Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Lucrecia vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-255.

Old 04-Jun-22, 04:13
Points: 8,768, Level: 40 Points: 8,768, Level: 40 Points: 8,768, Level: 40
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Default Real-life stories of getting beat up by girls as kids?

Iím curious as to what are some stories that happened in real life where guys got beat up by girls one way or another? Iím not necessarily asking about school-sanctioned wrestling matches, Iím just asking for generic stories where a guy got beat up by a girl in a natural setting.

For me, I remember in first grade, there was this girl named Paige who I would pick on during every recess. Eventually, she got fed up with it. She wrestled me to the ground, sat on my back and pinned me to the ground and kept me there until I promised to leave her alone.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to poisonfrog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-22, 17:17
Points: 48,207, Level: 96 Points: 48,207, Level: 96 Points: 48,207, Level: 96
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,888 Times in 493 Posts
Default Re: Real-life stories of getting beat up by girls as kids?

Yeah, the first time I ever got beat up was first grade, too. I used to chase girls while holding Daddy Long Legs, threatening to put them down their shirts. One day I couldn't find a Daddy Long Legs on the playground so I just threatened to kiss a girl. It got her running away screaming just fine.

And then at the afternoon recess, her third grade sister, who in my memory was about a foot taller than me, accused me of being a pervert before punching me twice, once in the stomach and once in the nose. The punch to the nose totally blinded me, I couldn't fight back, and I fell.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-22, 17:49
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

does it count if i was 10, and the 'girl' in question was 10 years older than me? then again my sis didn't actually 'fight', it was more of her just immobilizing me by sitting on my waist, chest, or neck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-22, 17:53
AverageUsername
This message has been deleted by AverageUsername. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 04-Jun-22, 18:40
Points: 59,146, Level: 100 Points: 59,146, Level: 100 Points: 59,146, Level: 100
Activity: 34.2% Activity: 34.2% Activity: 34.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,006 Times in 1,986 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, the first time I ever got beat up was first grade, too. I used to chase girls while holding Daddy Long Legs, threatening to put them down their shirts. One day I couldn't find a Daddy Long Legs on the playground so I just threatened to kiss a girl. It got her running away screaming just fine.

And then at the afternoon recess, her third grade sister, who in my memory was about a foot taller than me, accused me of being a pervert before punching me twice, once in the stomach and once in the nose. The punch to the nose totally blinded me, I couldn't fight back, and I fell.

Didnít you also once say a girl cornered and beat you up for absolutely no reason at all? ďBecause she could.Ē

The School of hard knocks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-22, 19:25
Points: 48,207, Level: 96 Points: 48,207, Level: 96 Points: 48,207, Level: 96
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,888 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didnít you also once say a girl cornered and beat you up for absolutely no reason at all? ďBecause she could.Ē

The School of hard knocks.
Yeah, that mostly didn't start until seventh grade, though. Seventh and eighth grade were the years that I was getting the shit kicked out of me almost daily. Usually by boys, occasionally by girls.

I do remember - dimly - an episode in kindergarten where a girl said "I can pick you up!!" and just carried me around despite my protests that I did not like this one bit.

I've always wondered if my fetish is somehow rooted in that incident. I don't know. It's one of my earliest memories and it's super blurry at this point.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-22, 19:33
Arnie

I also was beaten frequently by boys in 7-8th grade. But 7th is when I lost the crucial armwrestle to the girl. Wrestling the heavier neighbor girl when I was 6 was a major memory. I wasn't beat up per say, but I didn't win either. And somehow I kind of liked feeling her heavier weight on top of me while I fought from my stomach. I couldn't get out from under her but she didn't know about trying to pin someone. So technically I didn't "lose". I guess if someone scored us wrestling she would have won on point since she had a takedown and I couldn't escape. I literally never got out from under her until we had to go somewhere. At no point after the first 20 seconds was I ever not underneath her. I'm sure if she knew how to wrestle I'd have been pinned
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-22, 00:26
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

U threatened to kiss her thats sooo Funny
Old 05-Jun-22, 12:27
Females are superior

My sister was older and she physically bullied me all the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-22, 12:48
Points: 2,485, Level: 20 Points: 2,485, Level: 20 Points: 2,485, Level: 20

A girl at school once dragged my friend over to the grass to fight him. We were around 10 years old. Once she was on the grass she tripped him up, sat on his stomach and pinned his wrists over his head. She stayed on him for 20 mins and ignored his pleas to let him go. I so wished that was me and thatís where I believe my fetish began
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to topcat2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-22, 13:26
Points: 3,958, Level: 26 Points: 3,958, Level: 26 Points: 3,958, Level: 26
Last Achievements

A girl in my yard know how to grab you from the middle of your body and turn you upside down and then drop you down. After do that 2,3 times she just pin you. The girl was little overweight. First time i saw this i was shoked. The guy left the battlefield in tears. I sit next to her and ask her if she can do the same with other bigger guy. She say sure and in next 5 minutes do the same to second guy. She even drop him and he left defeated with injure in his head. i show her third guy offer her to fight him in sand to avoid injures. She say to 2 other girls to come to watch the show. The third guy was soon send flying in the sand 2,3 times. Then he left yelling at me for put him in this. I left alone with her. I ask her if we can wresle at my place. I was 2 years bigger than her. She say sure just want the other two girls to watch. I say ok. After 20 minutes she do the same to me. It was my dream come true. Girl beat 4 guys in 1 hour including me who was 2 years older. Her girlfriend was shocked but seeng me pinned laught at me....

Last edited by greg9898; 05-Jun-22 at 17:06.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greg9898 For This Useful Post: