Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Christian.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-254.






Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 15-Apr-24, 18:40
wer's Avatar
wer wer is offline
Poet
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: EU
Posts: 796
Thanks: 876
Thanked 1,216 Times in 343 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

By
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmiller91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I Does anyone know how to avoid headache?

Yes.
If you were never punched in the head before,
your brain got rattled inside your skull
and your body is having a delayed reaction
to cerebral tissue damage.

Light sensitivity should also be a part of it
as well as vertigo if the session is hard.

The only way that can take care of a headache
in this sense
is actually more headache.

This was not a joke.
Thorough conditioning
which means taking controlled damage
to the head area over an extended period of time
will result in somewhat losing the aftereffect of headache
but before you get used to it
you'll have many days
of "dull" sensation.

It's not for naught that old people had a saying
when someone is dull witted
that that someone appears to be
"Hit on the head" or that he "Fell on the head like a child."

Occasionaly, due to variable intensity of strikes
and positioning of strikes
which will cause, more or less, brain damage
variability(positioning and type) and intensity
of headaches will be higher or lower.

If you ask me how can I know that,
I'll just say,
a bit of experience.

Btw, here an advice,
don't get hit in the head by the wrestlers.
Choose striker chicks for it.
Those be mixed fighters, not mixed wrestlers.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 15-Apr-24, 20:32
Hoodman Hoodman is offline
Producer
Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 952
Thanks: 1,392
Thanked 1,347 Times in 506 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmiller91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had my first experience recently. I was able to resist the punches to the ribs and chest. But, the punches in the head generate me headache, I mean brain pain. Does anyone know how to avoid headache? Because the face itself does not hurt.

I think it's true, it all depends on the victim resistance and the intelligence of the wrestler, to attack in a balanced way.
Are you wearing headgear? Wear headgear period. I don't care how you feel about it. Imo it's unsafe to do without headgear if you want that. On the flip side you can simple say no headshots.

I have a stomach injury and ladies have been avoiding that side of my stomach if they're skilled
__________________
If interested in Beatdowns, Scissorholds/Mixed Wrestling, Muscle Worship, Amazons, Strapon, or Femdom check out my video sites:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF


[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 16-Apr-24, 22:53
TripleJ TripleJ is offline
Member
Points: 1,363, Level: 14 Points: 1,363, Level: 14 Points: 1,363, Level: 14
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 158
Thanks: 49
Thanked 155 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmiller91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had my first experience recently. I was able to resist the punches to the ribs and chest. But, the punches in the head generate me headache, I mean brain pain. Does anyone know how to avoid headache? Because the face itself does not hurt.

I think it's true, it all depends on the victim resistance and the intelligence of the wrestler, to attack in a balanced way.
You should probably avoid taking blows to the head period, head-gear or not.

Those headaches might be concussions.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TripleJ For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 16-Apr-24, 22:56
Gatsby87 Gatsby87 is offline
Member
Points: 7,695, Level: 37 Points: 7,695, Level: 37 Points: 7,695, Level: 37
Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 953
Thanks: 1,148
Thanked 1,725 Times in 630 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you wearing headgear? Wear headgear period. I don't care how you feel about it. Imo it's unsafe to do without headgear if you want that. On the flip side you can simple say no headshots.

I have a stomach injury and ladies have been avoiding that side of my stomach if they're skilled
As a heads up, headgear does not prevent concussions. All they do it prevent lacerations.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 17-Apr-24, 01:43
Hoodman Hoodman is offline
Producer
Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 952
Thanks: 1,392
Thanked 1,347 Times in 506 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As a heads up, headgear does not prevent concussions. All they do it prevent lacerations.
Yup
__________________
If interested in Beatdowns, Scissorholds/Mixed Wrestling, Muscle Worship, Amazons, Strapon, or Femdom check out my video sites:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF


[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
Old 17-Apr-24, 01:44
Hoodman
This message has been deleted by Hoodman.
Old 17-Apr-24, 01:44
Hoodman
This message has been deleted by Hoodman.
Old 17-Apr-24, 01:45
Hoodman
This message has been deleted by Hoodman.
  #26  
Old 17-Apr-24, 19:52
wer's Avatar
wer wer is offline
Poet
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: EU
Posts: 796
Thanks: 876
Thanked 1,216 Times in 343 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As a heads up, headgear does not prevent concussions. All they do it prevent lacerations.
Correct.
Headgear doesn't prevent concussions
but it does somewhat redistribute
the full power of the impact
which helps reduce
the damage absorbed
by the brain itself.

For the inexperienced
headgear should be considered
a must.

Mouthguard however
in any case
must come before all.

Btw. I never use headgear,
but mouthguard for me is a must.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 31-May-24, 23:42
richmiller91 richmiller91 is offline
member
Points: 752, Level: 10 Points: 752, Level: 10 Points: 752, Level: 10
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 97 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By


Yes.
If you were never punched in the head before,
your brain got rattled inside your skull
and your body is having a delayed reaction
to cerebral tissue damage.

Light sensitivity should also be a part of it
as well as vertigo if the session is hard.

The only way that can take care of a headache
in this sense
is actually more headache.

This was not a joke.
Thorough conditioning
which means taking controlled damage
to the head area over an extended period of time
will result in somewhat losing the aftereffect of headache
but before you get used to it
you'll have many days
of "dull" sensation.

It's not for naught that old people had a saying
when someone is dull witted
that that someone appears to be
"Hit on the head" or that he "Fell on the head like a child."

Occasionaly, due to variable intensity of strikes
and positioning of strikes
which will cause, more or less, brain damage
variability(positioning and type) and intensity
of headaches will be higher or lower.

If you ask me how can I know that,
I'll just say,
a bit of experience.

Btw, here an advice,
don't get hit in the head by the wrestlers.
Choose striker chicks for it.
Those be mixed fighters, not mixed wrestlers.
Thanks, I'm going to try it again, maybe more pain can neutralize the pain, at least when I receive many low kicks the body itself anesthetizes the pain. My dream is to be able to be hit by a woman like Danica.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you wearing headgear? Wear headgear period. I don't care how you feel about it. Imo it's unsafe to do without headgear if you want that. On the flip side you can simple say no headshots.

I have a stomach injury and ladies have been avoiding that side of my stomach if they're skilled
I did not use headgear, only mouthguard. I tried to imitate shefights videos...

Last edited by richmiller91; 31-May-24 at 23:42.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-Jun-24, 02:45
Hoodman Hoodman is offline
Producer
Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 952
Thanks: 1,392
Thanked 1,347 Times in 506 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Yeah no I'm definitely not doing this without headgear
__________________
If interested in Beatdowns, Scissorholds/Mixed Wrestling, Muscle Worship, Amazons, Strapon, or Femdom check out my video sites:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF


[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-Jun-24, 03:09
crazycrazy crazycrazy is offline
Member
Points: 5,103, Level: 30 Points: 5,103, Level: 30 Points: 5,103, Level: 30
Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 364
Thanks: 600
Thanked 364 Times in 186 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmiller91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, I'm going to try it again, maybe more pain can neutralize the pain, at least when I receive many low kicks the body itself anesthetizes the pain.

Added after 5 minutes:



I did not use headgear, only mouthguard. I tried to imitate shefights videos...
This makes no sense. "More pain can neutralize the pain"?

No.

Morphine can neutralize the pain.

Yes.

But also, not allowing headshots can avoid the pain now and the CTE later.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-Jun-24, 05:01
wer's Avatar
wer wer is offline
Poet
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: EU
Posts: 796
Thanks: 876
Thanked 1,216 Times in 343 Posts
Default Re: A beatdown session is crossing the limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This makes no sense. "More pain can neutralize the pain"?

No.

Morphine can neutralize the pain.

Yes.

But also, not allowing headshots can avoid the pain now and the CTE later.
If you do a little research you'll see that
CTE happens in about 1/3 of the cases.

Traumatic brain injury would be
a more pressing problem.

For anyone who's brain is not conditioned
to receive impacts a massive strike to the head
can be lethal.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
beatdown, boxing mixed, boxing session, clubq, shefights

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What’s your limit on session prices Wrestlingguy2121 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 41 01-Oct-23 17:29
Beatdown session with Dominique marino2 Session Reviews 4 28-Feb-22 22:05
beatdown session michaelc80 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 20 03-Oct-21 23:18
Who is the best beatdown session wrestler in NYC? wedge Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 1 27-Sep-21 10:46
Boxing Beatdown Session thomastehbest1 Wrestling & Fighting Stories 0 07-Jan-17 03:18


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.