Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Feb-21, 14:59
Points: 528, Level: 8 Points: 528, Level: 8 Points: 528, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Did you ever manage to convince your significant other?

I've been married for 10 years. In our first sexual encounter, I had my wife headscissors me. The girl I was dating before my wife was a gymnast. My wife, at the time, was a dancer (ballet, tap, jaz...everything). The difference was night and day. The dancer was at least 3x stronger than the gymnast.

Since then, I have a good head scissors and smother with almost every round of coitus. My wife is very timid so she will not 1) knock me out or 2) wrestle me semi-competitively.

Bonus: we recently started weight training. We got her a trainer for about 6 months and she focused on strength and hypertrophy. Her quads, glutes and hams are huge. Her legs these days rival that of Jennifer Thomas and some of the other girls I have sessioned with as far as power!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billmaboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-21, 02:19
Points: 2,863, Level: 22 Points: 2,863, Level: 22 Points: 2,863, Level: 22
Last Achievements

i've met scores of women on dating sites who have no problem wrestling for fun and competitively. The 2 different women i currently date are both in their mid-40s and love wrestling....both about 5'5 185 lbs... one can beat me more than half the time we wrestle and the other, even tho she's strong, giggles too much to ever win. And it always leads to a beautiful time afterwards. It's not hard finding a woman to wrestle with, especially on dating sites
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBanana For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-21, 07:45
Points: 1,462, Level: 15 Points: 1,462, Level: 15 Points: 1,462, Level: 15
Last Achievements

My ex gf was all for fantasy wrestling, where we would be Kinda serious and once you got the other in a situation that you'd need to really fight to get out of, then we accepted that as defeat and go limp as if we'd been knocked out.
Then the other would pose over the loser, humiliate in various ways, take pictures etc before sexually abusing the loser.
Old 15-Feb-21, 09:05
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

During my searching I was open about my fetish from the first time and just simply telling and asking.
I got tons of No‘s but then a philippine woman said that she would like to try out this even it was totally new for her.
And she learned and getting better and better.

Well it is a bit easier for me because I am more into being held with no escape for a long time. That doesn’t require open fight, a nice holding position is enough.
It turned to be very interesting for her that I am not able to escape her, even sometimes in some alldays situations.
Old 15-Feb-21, 20:18
LuckyL

My wife and I would sometimes have rough sex which is pretty normal.

I brought up wrestling as a way to change things up a bit. I wrote my stories here. It unfortunately fizzled, which I found frustrating because at the peak we had some pretty amazing matches.

It's also confusing because the last time we had sex it was a sexfight. We we very rough with each others' crotch and the whole thing ended with her reverse facesitting me and kind of bouncing her ass off my face a bit.

Why we couldn't just call that wrestling like we use to I'm not really sure. I know she enjoys having me at her mercy when the mood is right.
Old 15-Sep-21, 02:46
Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts

Yes
After we were married 15 years, we were laying on the floor in the basement
My 2 young sons & daughter were playing…I playfully pushed her down , she surprised me by fighting back , after a few headlocks , scissor holds , pins
rolling back & forth….I was struggling to keep up with her relentless action, she wanted to keep going , I finally pinned her , she smiled , bucking her strong lower body , throwing me off , she quickly pinned me …she sat high on my chest , pressing my wrists to the floor , I tried bucking , pushing my arms up , she was strong enough to push me back down too many times to count ….

She held my wrists over my head , her thighs squeezing the side of my chest,
she knew she had me , sat back , hands on her hips , I was breathing hard & solidly defeated by my wife …she slowly stood up , giggling as she walked away adjusting her clothing …I laid back thinking about what just happened & why didn’t I do this earlier in our marriage and how the heck did she win ?

I didn’t have to do much convincing anymore, we still wrestle to this day …
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-21, 13:15
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I’ve always kept my fetish close to my chest - I like being pinned/tied down and facesat, however amazingly I’ve had a number of girlfriends who’ve done this to me without any asking on my part. Oh, and I’ve had numerous paid for sessions where I have no problem specifying exactly what I want.
I have asked a few one night stands to sit on my face but never expressed this really is ‘my thing’.
The problem I’ve found with the girls that proactively dominate sexually is that they’ve always wanted to dominate every day life too - definately not my thing, so they’ve never been long term other than my first ‘proper’ girlfriend who I was with on and off for 6 years…
Old 19-Sep-21, 18:14
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

It was so easy to ask my girlfriend/wife to wrestle. She was so into it when we first started dating. All I had to do was ask and she started to clear her bedroom floor. I asked if she wanted a handicap due to size difference and she said no, I want to win fair and square! She did! Thirty years of wrestling with her,great foreplay and just competition later.
Old 20-Sep-21, 04:36
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

With my primary partner things have heated up in this regard recently. She knew I did wrestling sessions, but in the last few months developed more of an interest and has been taking jiu-jitsu lessons herself. We've wrestled a few times since and she managed to get me pinned once in earnest a few weeks back.

Since then she has requested me to share some of my session videos so she can do scouting. I'm gonna be in trouble soon )