Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 30-Oct-16, 13:57
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Scissored To Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some people can probably pull that off, but not me. I'm a bit of a sissy when it comes to the pain being set too high.
It depends. As a teen I didn`t have a real high pain threshhold but as I enjoyed numerous wrestling trysts with the women in my life I slowly upped the intensity by withholding my surrender. By my late 20`s I had the ability to choose if and when I would surrender to any choke, scissor, smother etc.Which is pretty dangerous I admit.

I think it`s a natural progression for someone who is fortunate enough to get in a situation to indulge frequently. I enjoyed being sore, bruised, and beat up all time LOL!
Old 15-Nov-16, 04:42
Points: 5,680, Level: 32 Points: 5,680, Level: 32 Points: 5,680, Level: 32
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I hope that they were otherwise they be murderers

My feeling at the time was that Loretta really did want somebody to hurt me. I found her fascinating for that reason.
Indeed. Well, about the time I vacated the group was when Loretta claimed to have a female friend built to actually do the deed. She gave some ridiculous stats like 6'4" with 35 inch quads or some such.
Old 15-Nov-16, 11:34
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Indeed. Well, about the time I vacated the group was when Loretta claimed to have a female friend built to actually do the deed. She gave some ridiculous stats like 6'4" with 35 inch quads or some such.
You got me trying to remember her nickname now but the claimed stats were 5'10 and 35 quads. 35 inch quads are not unheard of and she was in that group of women. I don`t know if she was being truthful about the stats but she did claim to be a pro bodybuilder and those women all talked to each other away from the Yahoo groups. You didn`t get in their click unless you were a real woman.
Old 04-Aug-17, 05:12
Points: 2,646, Level: 21 Points: 2,646, Level: 21 Points: 2,646, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

i remember Loretta aswell.. she was on foxymuscle yahoo page.. she loved the idea of crushing a man to death..
Old 04-Aug-17, 14:01
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i remember Loretta aswell.. she was on foxymuscle yahoo page.. she loved the idea of crushing a man to death..
She always told me she wanted to watch one of her friends kill me and that watching it would make her cum, I found the tease very provocative, I had an instant crush on her, umm no pun intended
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-21, 22:53
Points: 5,680, Level: 32 Points: 5,680, Level: 32 Points: 5,680, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wouldn't help in court if things go south.
Exactly. The only thing that would help would be to keep the connection between the two parties completely off any kind of record. And these days, that's basically impossible.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-21, 23:01
Points: 3,132, Level: 23 Points: 3,132, Level: 23 Points: 3,132, Level: 23
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
About a year ago i was a suspect for testicular cancer. I had about a week of uncertainty, so I thought to myself that if it's terminal, i would sell all my property and suggest 400,000$ to a session wrestler to body scissor me to death. I started to look for legal options to waive her of all responsibility. after all, the wrestler would have committed a murder regardless of my condition and desires. meanwhile the finding in my testicle turn our to be of no significance, but I still wonder if it could have worked- was there any way to arrange such death without legal implication to the session wrestler?
Japan and maybe Germany, intense activity accidents happen. Cant make it look like that was the plan from the start however, I don't think that would go over well.
The Following User Says Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-21, 11:14
Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Interesting thread - "getting crushed to death by a woman" actually got me started with this fetish in the first place.

In my first year as a college student there was this girl in my class who was built like a tank. Most guys, including my friends made fun of her, she wasnt very popular, people thought she was lesbian for sure. I never told anyone, but I always felt a strange attraction for her. At that point this fetish wasnt concious to me at all by the way, so keep that in mind.

Long story short - was pretty drunk at a houseparty and started texting her. Turns out she actually thought I was cute and so I had my first sexual experience in college with her. She wasnt really good looking but there was something about her body that made her really fucking attractive to me. Most notably, she had ridicolous strong forearms for a girl.

Now, I distinctly remember these situations because it kinda threw me off for weeks afterwards. She was on top and had her hands placed next to my neck. Literally all I could think of at that moment was:"Please put your hands around my neck and start choking me to death". I didnt know where this thoughts were comming from, but it was the beginning of my interest in these things.

Now, I dont want to die - I love my life. But somehow the idea of a woman crushing the life out of me turns me on like nothing else. I have talked to psychiatrists about it but the science around these topics isnt very good. I have not chosen it, it doesnt impact my life negatively - so I live with it.

Nowadays I include this fantasies in roleplays with my partners. Most women I have met are actually super open to it, especially if you can still fuck her good afterwards
The Following User Says Thank You to Flairzington For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-21, 12:18
Points: 441, Level: 7 Points: 441, Level: 7 Points: 441, Level: 7

Hi thanks for sharing and I am pretty new to this forum.

I have been feeling ashamed about this fetish of enjoying the presense of a strong woman. No idea why, but it only happens in sex, not really in real life.

YOu mentioned that many women are into this, really? coz most girls I met just want to have a strong man, and def. not submissive man.
Old 10-Apr-21, 13:39
Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21 Points: 2,597, Level: 21
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmeinReal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi thanks for sharing and I am pretty new to this forum.

I have been feeling ashamed about this fetish of enjoying the presense of a strong woman. No idea why, but it only happens in sex, not really in real life.

YOu mentioned that many women are into this, really? coz most girls I met just want to have a strong man, and def. not submissive man.
Never feel ashamed of something you cant change. Pedophiles do not choose their sexual attraction for children, yet they are defnitely responsible for their actions. The same goes for you. Luckily, our fetish doesnt come with the same ethical and legislative issues pedophilia comes with - so its completely okay to explore this area. Also, just because you experience those fantasies, doesnt mean a "normal" relationship with a "normal" girl is out of reach for you. I have been with and had sex with many girls that didnt press those buttons, and it still was amazing.

Now to the other part:
I am not a submissive man in my day to day life and you are kinda right: Generally, women like a strong protector - but thats way to reductionistic to explain a complex phenomenon like attraction. I have been very active in the pickup scene for the last 10 years - So i had my fair share of sexual experiences with a variety of women. I am not the physically strongest man with the most alpha qualities or some overdominant behaviour - in reality I am a clowny dork who takes care of himself, is good at socializing, very confident and quite funny.

I dont fit in the typical category the stereotypical womanizer , but I propably had more sexual experiences than 99% of all men ever lived. Now let me tell you this: From my experience, a lot of women are at least completely okay with this dominating her man from time to time. Maybe not from the first date on, maybe you need to make them comfortable - but you would be astouned how open minded girls can be.

Now, then there are gems - like my ex-girlfriend, who was a powerlifter and BJJ enthusiast AND was into femdom. Those are rare - but thats a lot of fun.

All in all I can say that you have a lot of playing room in this - in my experience a lot depends on your vibe/persoanltiy. Its a bit abstract, but I hope this helps