Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Nov-22, 22:55
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Modern Moms II

Modern Moms II

Part 1: Aletta and her female friend fight and degrade their sons to make them respect women

After all the damage Jim’s male ego had suffered while he was living alone with his gorgeous mother, he had decided to man up and started training his body, so he would at least not get bullied and beaten by women all the time. Aletta, his young mother, had surpassed him before in physical strength and agility and many of her girlfriends and female coworkers were almost stronger than him at that moment in his life, as he felt.
He was stuck with his mother after she had divorced his dad and couldn’t even leave the house, when he wanted to. He was financially dependent on her, had no proper job and now even owed Aletta a huge amount of money, after he had lost many bets from games they played. Jim had lost count and Aletta just decided one day that he was owing her ten thousand dollars. For this reason she had made him work for her company as a lower assistant to all the office girls. His life was basically determined, he couldn’t study or look for a real job unless he wanted to be homeless or flip burgers forever and having his mother rejecting him for the rest of his life. She would still be his only legal parent and he wouldn’t be allowed to ever see his father. Jim also feared that she would beat him up badly with the help of some of her girlfriends, if he made an attempt to escape her home. And she had their bet recorded on camera, as he knew, so he was officially her debtor and she could crush him in court. Almost every time he tried to win back his money by playing a game against her or making a sports contest, he lost against Aletta and she was taking more and more of his money and his property, his freedom, from him, just by winning again and again, just by using his male ego against him.
After the last game he had lost so badly that Aletta said: “You owe me so much that I own you, baby. I literary own you now, so you better do what I say from now on.” Jim answered: “I will never stop trying to beat you and win my money and freedom back. I am training already.” – “Oh please do, baby,” Aletta replied to that, “I want you to try forever and struggle your whole life to win against me and get yourself more and more into debt. You will owe me hundreds of thousands in the end and your life will be in my hands totally.” She smiled and licked her hot polished fingernails. Jim knew his mom was very sporty and he wouldn’t be able to beat her any time soon in any athletic game, so he concentrated in building up his sheer body strength and fighting skills. He really wanted to get his revenge also by beating up his mom physically and maybe some of her female friends to win some money and his pride back. Aside from that, he also trained to get better in chess and some of his video games. He was sure his mom had mostly gotten lucky while intimidating him, manipulating him into believing that she and women in general were better than him, better than men in most things nowadays.

Jim also got the idea to start a sport that he had only played in video games until now: shooting airsoft and pump guns, doing target practice and tactical shooting training in the garden. He had found some plastic pistols in the basement. They were from his childhood when he played war games with his father. His mother and the female judge had forbidden his father to see him anymore after the divorce, so Jim was thinking about him a lot at that time. He missed him and wanted to find his manly power and pride again. Women had become more and more empowered and men needed to fight back finally, to find justice.
Jim felt like a big soldier when shooting his plastic bullets in the garden and Aletta laughed at him openly. She was wearing a short skirt and a tank top and looked very hot at that warm day, still more trained and stronger than him, although he had reached her in muscle size. Her arms looked feminine and creamy, although not smaller than his. His muscles were starting to pop out and he already found it hard to believe that she could ever have been stronger than him. His small video-gaming muscles had grown quite a bit the last months. “You found your father’s silly plastic guns and now you think you are a though warrior, Jimmy? This toxic masculinity was the only thing your father was able to teach you, nothing useful. Your harmless air gun just gives you the illusion of being a real soldier.”
Jim felt very audacious and powerful having the gun in his hand and said: “It hurts a lot, so don’t get in my way, when I’m practicing. This is a masculine sport so you don’t understand it and I could beat you easily in that. I’m sure you are afraid to challenge me here, because you don’t want to lose your money that you got from me - mostly by luck.” – “You may calm your hurt male pride by saying it was just luck, but you know I beat you fair and square. You will concentrate on the house chores I gave you like a good boy and stop pretending to be a tough guy!”
She stepped closer wearing light sandal heels that made her taller than him. But Jim was out of his mind, he felt very degraded and didn’t want his mother to insult his manliness like that. “You think this gun can’t hurt?!” He loaded and fired one plastic bullet at her right leg. Aletta screamed, more caught by surprise than from the stinging pain she felt. But the pain subsided soon, as her thigh was well trained and could absorb it easily. “How dare you, little bitch!” She shouted. “Aww this was it? Your tiny little bullets are cute! The pain is already gone. But look what can hurt you much more than that, these high heels!” As she was bending down to check her leg she took one of her heeled sandals and threw it at her son with all her strength. Jim couldn’t react, as was holding his gun anxiously. He hadn’t seen this coming. The sharp heel hit him in the face and head full force and he fell to the ground immediately. He sighed in pain holding his eye and his forehead. Aletta stood over him putting her foot in his head which made him groan a bit more. “See what female weapons can do?” He felt like being hit by a rock and a tactical knife at the same time, this he imagined at least. The female heel had cut his skin quite a bit. Aletta rubbed her foot into his swelling face and giggled. Then she stepped with her other heel on his throat until he was begging for mercy looking up her beautiful strong legs that were standing over him. Aletta had highlighted her hair with blond color last month and looked even younger and prettier than ever.

She took up his airsoft gun, posed with it and shot few times into the trees. Aletta looked astonishing, like a combat-barbie Jim had seen on social media, these hot chicks that were posing with guns. They always had made him feel week, both sexually and as a man. How could such a pretty and hot woman like his mom at the same time look so dangerous and powerful when holding a gun in her hands? How humiliating would it be, if a man was shot by her in a real combat. At that moment he hoped that women in general would never want to be true soldiers. This could really become a threat to manhood.
“Did I hurt you, baby? Your mom has taken your gun from you in a fair fight by using her high heels. You hit me as I was unarmed. Now you can taste my bullets.” She started shooting at her son’s body that was still at her feet. Jim screamed loudly and tried to cover himself with his arms but Aletta hurt him so much that he had to stumble away and finally ran for safety into the house. She hit him dozens of times as he was running away like a chicken. “Are you running away? Run, little coward, as your mother is shooting at you! Ouch.. lick your wounds now, you helpless baby! Hahah!”
__

It was a beautiful Saturday in autumn, the trees were golden and red and the streets, the gardens full of waving leaves. Aletta had invited her friend Jane along with her son Tom, who was Jim’s friend, for afternoon coffee and the house was cozy and warm.
The women had their gorgeous crossed legs in black pantyhose and were amused as their sons couldn’t think about anything else than looking at them as often as they could. Jane and Aletta were so pretty in their short dresses and high heels that the boys couldn’t decide which one was the hottest and more desirable female. Both were in their mid-thirties, had trained, tall bodies, creamy arms and legs and big, shaped breasts and butts. Despite the hard work their mothers had put them through lately, both boys felt incredibly well right now, the atmosphere of the house was inviting, cozy and comforting. They felt being taken care of by their mothers, like having come home after a life full of doubts and insecurities that their manhood had caused. Coffee and tea was served as well as sweet cake, the women were having ladies-talk and didn’t let the boys have their own topic, but rather made them a part of their superficial female discussions. Their bright smiles and dangling legs didn’t allow them to do anything else. The boys also had to talk about shopping, girly clothes and perfumes and couldn’t focus on anything manly and more serious. Sitting at the soft couch in the living room the mothers were touching their sons with their sexy hands and legs all the time teasingly, as they were talking to them.
This sensation as well as their feminine scents were so intoxicating that the boys were deeply satisfied with their lives at that moment, and didn’t care being still under their moms’ control at home. It felt like a warm female hug, as if the women had wrapped their silky legs and arms around them pushing the boys’ heads into their soft motherly boobs. The fragrances that the women had put on were warm and simply arousing. Aletta was wearing Guerlain ‘Mon’ that was a sweet flowery smell of a caring and sexy mother or one of a good and successful wife that was both incredibly hot and consoling. For the boys it smelled and felt like a woman in nylons, just wrapping her sexy, protective legs around them. Jane, on the other hand, had sprayed ‘Black Opium’ by Yves Saint Laurent which was extremely sexy, it made her smell like a real bitch, like a hot and superior woman. The boys had no idea about fragrances and never thought that they would feel so engulfed by these feminine scents. They were lucky that the girls talked about their perfumes too. Both boys had the same thought, they desired to sneak into their mothers’ bedroom someday, touch their soft nylons, smell these bottles and get aroused like that again, feel the same comfort as they did now. The excitement would be so intense to watch at these women’s pictures on social media again, while smelling their perfumes, the arousal would be much stronger. At that moment it felt so good to be living with a single mother and under feminine supervision, so satisfying, so secure and right. - “In the office I don’t wear this comforting perfume though,” Aletta said, “there I wear scents like Mugler ‘Goddess intense’ or ‘Alien’ Eau de Parfum which are more arrogant, dominant and bitchy, so that the males always know who’s the boss just by breathing my air!” Jane giggled: “’Womanity’ is also tough. And I love Dior ‘Poison’ and Versace ‘Crystal noir’,” she laughed amused and accidentally kicked Jim’s shin with her heavy heels. This made him painfully remember that he had smelled on Aletta at the office a very bitchy, egoistical and even humiliating scent and it had added a lot to his feeling of inferiority towards his mom. “My daughter loves the ‘Viva la juicy couture’ fragrance, especially the ‘gold’ one. It’s one of the most sexy scents for younger women. It makes men just melt away. She once told me, that a boy she was making out with would cum just by smelling it on her, when she kissed him. Many boys have confessed to her, that with this scent sprayed on they would do anything she told them. It really enslaves a boy’s mind,” Jane said.
As if the women knew that the boys were intoxicated by these scents and would desperately sniff them again when being alone, they encouraged that, by even giving them advice. “You have to let it dry down for some hours, that’s when you get the real kick out of it.” Jane added smirking, “do you like our perfumes, boys? Do they make you feel good? Or even… weak?” – “Yes, they smell beautiful, mom”, Tom answered light-headed. “I could smell you all day,” Jim admitted. He blushed and looked down at their long legs in black nylons. The women knew how aroused and docile men would become when smelling good female fragrances. “We could literally make you go crazy, by spraying all the time, our homes would have a permanent feminine odor and drown all your manliness. We could make you addicted and submissive,” Aletta said and both girls laughed. Tom and Jim tried to smile, although they felt somewhat belittled by their mothers.

“So is it true,” Jane asked Jimmy amused, ”that your mom is kicking your ass around here? She makes you do all the housework and in the meantime she beats you in all of your favorite games and sports? Wow. You even owe her a lot of money and work in her office as her lower assistant? Well I am trying to implement that in my family too, although until now I have only made my ex-husband become my debtor by betting against him in the stock market. You know, we both work in finance and he always bragged about how good he was at investing money. Well, the last year we made couple of bets and I squished him under my heels! He didn’t want to believe me that women officially are the better investors nowadays. So now he has to pay alimony and a hell lot of money to me for the rest of his life. He didn’t believe that women are better than men and got crushed and degraded by his own wife that divorced him. How sad is that?” Both women smiled. Jane had brown hair, seductive lips and red painted nails and was petting her son’s cheek as she was talking. She was naturally dominant and sexy although still more of a girl than Aletta. “His father has to pay me so much money, although I am making three times more than him now. This is how women surpass their husbands and move on nowadays. You both should get used to female superiority in the workforce and in society, it was naturally coming.”
“I know that women can be superior to men in many things, that’s no secret anymore. But some laws that we have are a bit unfair and in favor of women. Shouldn’t we all be treated equally?” Jim asked somewhat shy. “No, baby, don’t ever question them again,” Aletta replied, “they are made to fight toxic masculinity and are just fair. If you like, you can see them also as reparations for what men have done to women in the past.” – “But for how long will we repay for our sins against women?” Tom asked meekly. “Well, we will decide that. This is the hands of women now.” Jane said with a smile, while looking deep into his eyes. – “Why are girls allowed to vote earlier than boys, for example? I was looking forward to voting this year but suddenly they changed the voting age for men to 25, while girls are able to vote when 15, ten years earlier! That’s so unfair, my little sister is allowed to vote, while I have to watch her and wait for six more years.” – Jane replied: “This is for biological and mental reasons, baby. Girls mature much faster than boys. So this new law is only fair and was overdue. By the way, and boys, even if they are 25, are only allowed to vote, if their mothers allow it, and if it’s not the mother, then any other female relative the law suggests, like the wife, sister or aunt, even a girlfriend. This means me or your sister might decide, if you are allowed to vote when you are 25.” – “But how can this be fair?” Jim asked. Jane came closer to him and gently put one leg over his thigh, embracing it suddenly with both of her smooth legs. He felt her heel pinching into his skin. “Just accept it, and you will see how right it feels the day all women and girls you know will be voting, while you have to stay home cleaning up. It will feel just fair that women have more political power. The world will become a better place, even if men have less freedom – because of that. Or take the curfew for every man over the weekend after 5pm, unless a female allows it and goes out with him – this will be hard for you at first, but it is for our security, so women don’t get harassed by night and do what they want. And the list goes on.” Jim felt her strong legs pressing softly against his one as she stroked his cheeks and mouth with her hand.

“Is it true that you killed your first husband and his son… and that the judge didn’t punish you at all, but decided that you had a right to do it, or that it was just an accident?” Jim asked a bit fearfully. Tom looked away in shame and anxiety. “Aww, are you afraid of your own mommy?” Aletta came closer to Tom now as well, and took him into her embrace. She placed his waist between her legs and petted him from behind while pushing his head into her breasts. “Well, that’s true, Jimmy,” Jane said, “my first husband was a real misogynist, he believed that a man should wear the pants in the house and although I made already more money than him while being ten years younger, he tried to make me do the housework and be always nice to him in front of others. I admit I had humiliated him many times in public in front of our friends by bossing him around and making fun of him, belittling him.
One day my stepson attacked me verbally at home for being so mean to him and his father. He had saved a lot of money and we were living in their big villa. His son never accepted me and wanted to prove that men are superior and the stronger sex, so he wanted to fight me. But he insulted me so much that I not only had to defend myself but, as I felt, had to kill him finally with my own hands. He was at your age, and not weak at all. I mean, I wouldn’t have to kill him, I guess.” She giggled. “I did it because I could. And because he was insulting women. When his father later asked me frustrated and in tears, how I was able to kill his strong son, I told him that I also was surprised how easy it had been for me. It’s funny how easy it is for a woman to kill a man who even looks a bit tougher than her. I had to laugh while telling him that, which was even more humiliating and devastating for him. I explained that I first kicked his son in the balls twice, as hard as I could. Then I punched his face as he was standing up again. We struggled a bit, pushing each other around the room while I was kneeing his balls all the time until he collapsed. When he stood up after minutes of struggling he tried to punch my stomach but I took him in a headlock and kneed his face instead. He was really losing a fair fight against a woman, his stepmom. And he still thought, it was just a fight of ‘who kicks the other’s ass’, nothing worse. Last time he stood up to fight, we fell to the ground. I wrapped my legs around his chest and pushed so hard that his ribcage broke immediately. He was stunned and begged for mercy, he said he couldn’t breathe. Then he started screaming because I wouldn’t let go and just kept watching him squirm. His father was outside the room which I had locked and he shouted when he heard his son being in despair. He knocked the door yelling and then begging me to leave his son alone, crying and pleading me to stop hurting him! Both men felt so helpless against one woman at that moment. But then I punched his face couple of times and even pressed harder – until he was limp. At first I thought, I had suffocated him with my thighs. But the doctors told me later that he had died of brain injuries because of my punches. I guess I have strong punches then. - He died by my girly fists? I was making fun of him later. I had been sure my legs were strong enough to end him, but that even my feminine hands were capable... I just hit him two or three times. Wow, this must suck to die from just a few girly punches! His father felt deeply embarrassed. He was even more embarrassed than sad for his lost son, as it seemed. And me and my girls laughed at him, although it was cruel. – So be careful, boys, a woman’s fists are able to kill you in seconds!” Both females laughed in a very girly way.
“The female judge and lawyers applauded me for my courage and his father was sued for domestic abuse instead. I filed for divorce and he just wanted revenge after all that. He felt so unfairly treated by me and by the law. He also had to sign over all his property to me after that! Not only had I done all that to him, I also got rewarded for it by our judge. When he confronted me finally he cursed but also begged me hesitantly to explain, how I had been able to kill his son so easily. This was really the most important thing for him, it was beyond humiliation what I had done to his son.
His father was of course stronger and didn’t hesitate to attack me at home. This was the time for revenge - against evil and unfair female treatment, he said. We pushed each other around and as I was trying to kick or knee his balls all the time, at some point he couldn’t defend his manhood any longer, and before he could push or beat me down, I had gotten my foot between his legs – many times. Desperately of why he couldn’t get me down in the first place, he started crying, crying out of pain, of anxiety and helplessness and because I had killed his son. And now I was kicking his balls, causing him pain he had never felt before. It felt so deeply unfair to be beaten, to be on his knees in front of the woman that had effortlessly killed his only son and was taking everything else from him now. I kicked his balls until he begged me to stop and he embraced my thighs and my waist, poor boy. But then I decided to punish him too and gave him a swift kick to his face that knocked him right out. – When he woke up, he stumbled away, grabbed a bottle from a table and threw it at me, then he ran to the kitchen to get himself a knife. He wasn’t attacking anymore but was in fear of his life, seemingly thinking of what I had done to his son all the time. I simply took a chair, pinned him to the kitchen wall and continued kicking with my heels into his manhood, until I grabbed his knife-hand and painfully squeezed it open. But he got some confidence again, when he punched me with his other hand and was able to throw me down. This really hurt and he thought he would get his revenge finally. He climbed on top of me and started strangling my neck, but I did the same and suddenly his eyes were filled with terror, his mouth opened, as he realized that I had got the better of him in a direct contest. He needed to pause and tried to get my hands off his throat, but to his astonishment my legs had started to crush his body also. One after the other his ribs gave in with a loud sound. In despair he grabbed my legs but I took his wrists in my hands and easily held them apart. He stared into my eyes, helpless and in awe, as I held his arms open and was squeezing his life out of him. His last word was ‘please’. But I just didn’t let go anymore. He lost his life and his dignity. His last gaze was one of surprise, of feeling unfairly treated by life, a look of pain, pleading and absolute fear. This time I enjoyed squeezing him to death with my legs. This was his male privilege.”
The boys were gulping and shaking mildly and the women were petting them motherly. “Aww, don’t be afraid of us, don’t be terrified, we won’t do such things to you, you are our babies, we love you and want to educate you to respect women, instead of trying to fight us,” Aletta said, and both women kissed them tenderly, Jane was even biting and licking Jim’s ear, sending shivers down his spine. “But how could you beat them?... How could you beat men so easily?” Tom staggered. “Oh you see, this is a typical male reaction. My dead husband and stepson asked the same too, with the same tone of helplessness and disbelief. Well, I am just doing some fitness and casual female self-defense. As you see that’s enough to beat an average man and stand up for yourself as a woman.” – “That’s simply unfair that a woman on average can beat up and take any man’s life, whenever she feels like it. I can’t really believe that. Now that we are gathered here, we can test our capabilities directly – mentally I mean, and maybe physically.” Jim was a bit afraid of these women after that story, he had to admit to himself.

Tom was devastated and found consolation in Aletta’s arms – and legs. “I still can’t believe that my mom is capable of doing that, that she is a killer and could kill me or my dad whenever she wishes,” he mumbled in her ear, it’s so hard to take as a man.” Aletta caressed him motherly and let his face sink deep between her boobs as she stroked his head. He grasped her thighs and waist to hold on to her and she lay him next to her on the couch while pushing him lower between her legs, so his whole body could feel them and was in their embrace. He touched and kissed her nylon thighs that were all over him and she started pressing them softly but steadily together. Her ankle and foot was right at his manhood and as she pulled her foot up, his balls felt some pressure. He sighed. “You love my cuddles and my legs, as it seems. Is your own mommy too tough with you, do you need another woman’s embrace?” Before he could say something she had increased the pressure… “You see, a woman’s legs can be the most comforting place but also a painful, deadly place to be stuck in.” Like being trapped by a constrictor snake Tom struggled uselessly to free himself from Aletta’s legs, he couldn’t even scream anymore, his mouth was just open wide.
Jane had turned to Jimmy as she gently wrapped her legs around his waist. Her feet were locked together. “You want a competition, young man? You don’t believe woman can be stronger than you?” He tried fast to free himself, as he had seen in what a situation Tom was in already. He had goosebumps and felt real fear, when realizing that he was being attacked by this female murderess. She looked him in the eyes and he imagined himself being beaten, wounded and strangled by her. Her arms seemed to be more delicate than his, but her legs definitely were superior, he saw how much thicker and healthier they looked compared to his thin ones. She applied a solid amount of pressure that stunned and shook him immediately. He wanted to start begging already being afraid that she could break his ribs and damage an organ. – “Ahh.. what are you doing, we weren’t prepared. My lungs! I almost can’t take a single breath. Are you crazy…? My heart is also being squished.. Stop…” The moment she reduced pressure he felt so relieved that he even wanted to thank her. His hands touched her thighs and they suddenly felt so good and warm, even pleasurable as they were embracing him. “How do you feel between my legs?” Jane whispered. “I… I feel good now. Feels so good…” Jim mumbled. – Then he came to his senses and wanted to get up but she repeated the strangulation of his lungs. Anxiously he tried to grab her hands but to his disbelief they weren’t weaker than his, even slightly stronger. She could slowly take control of his arms pressing them back and even bending his hands and fingers painfully back with hers. He was trapped, she could have done anything she wanted with him right now. – “I could do anything I feel to you now,” she whispered. “If I injured you, I wouldn’t be guilty, if I killed you, nothing would happen to me. In court I would be the woman that is defending herself against a man and she has a right to kill him in that situation.” – “How can your arms be so…?” Jim couldn’t believe that she was fucking stronger than him! Even, if it was not by a lot. Or at least in this position she had a leverage. “Female muscle is stronger, didn’t you know that? It is smaller but of better quality, pound for pound women have much stronger muscles. They might seem weaker, but men’s muscles they are just bigger but less dense. So never underestimate what is under our beautiful, soft skin.”
“Please stop!” Tom was able to let out a scream, as Aletta was torturing his body. “Do you both give up?” Jane asked. Jimmy made a last attempt to free himself but she squeezed harder than before and he went purple, suddenly hanging lifeless down the couch from in between her thighs. Then both women let them fall onto the carpet and Jane started slapping her poor victim’s face that turned red, when he was opening his eyes again. “Wake up, you little bitch!” She continued slapping him with all her strength though, until he yelled: “Please stop!... Help!” His face was in terrible pain and he felt dizzy. It was as if she was punching him. “How can your feminine hands hurt so much?” – “I know you like it rough…” She whispered, gave him couple more and stood up towering over him with her long legs and heels, looking down. She pressed her right heel on his hurting face. “Kiss it,” she demanded, “will you respect women from now on?” Reluctantly he kissed her dirty soles and nodded.

When the boys were sitting casually with their moms on the couch again, Jim said: “You got us by surprise, this wasn’t fair.” – “We can repeat our fights whenever you want.” Aletta said confidently. “We will, just not right now. I think, you hurt us more than enough. My whole body aches like after a car accident.” Jim’s voice got more humble. “Aww, did your mothers hurt you grown-up men so much? You really look like a truck drove all over you.” Both females laughed with high pitched voices, holding their hand in front of their mouth.

“Well, I was close to killing your father also one day,” Aletta admitted with a smile, “when he was still cocky about our divorce and didn’t want to submit his property and fulfill his duties. I really thought about it, maybe I should have done it, so I don’t have to deal with him. But then I preferred to let him live, although it was really close, believe me. After a long bedroom fight he was frustrated to find himself like you between my legs, my one hand strangulating his neck with some pantyhose, my other scratching both his eyes out with my nails. He was barely breathing anymore. I let him lick my dirty heels for one hour after that, having tied up his body next to my bed, while I was chatting on the phone with my girlfriends.
I know you love him, that I preferred to keep him alive so he could tell you about what I have done to him – whenever I decide to let you two meet, which will be maybe once every five years, for ten minutes. I liked the idea to make you both suffer for the rest of your lives being treated and humiliated by your own mother like that. But don’t take it as a bad thing. This will teach you both to respect women for as long as you live.”
Jim felt weak and degraded by all that but he also wanted to get revenge and maybe even someday free himself from her and find his father again. On the other side he enjoyed her presence and she made him feel good in so many ways despite the humiliation and control she asserted. “I know you miss your father, but I also know that, if you had to choose whom to never see again, you would choose him and prefer to be with me forever. You love me much more than him, I know. You feel empty without me, you are addicted to me, I make you feel warm and protected. Even if I had killed your dad, you would want me to take care of you and live under my supervision. You love me more than anything in the world, I am God for you, I gave birth to you, you are just a part of my body, I am your meaning of life…” Aletta whispered the last words, petted his head while stroking his manhood with her other hand and kissing his cheek sensually with her tongue. “Oh yeah,” Jane added, “When all is said and done, you’ll believe God is a woman. A feeling that you can’t fight. Every man realizes that, when he matures and becomes woke and smart.”
“God or the devil,” replied Jim, “I haven’t decided yet.” – “Oh that’s the same in the end, it depends on you. The woman is the power that creates you and the power that can destroy you, your pleasure and your torture, pure love, pure hatred, grace and punishment, your life and your death,” Aletta said while licking her lips. Jane took her sons head, made him kneel and held it at the height of her pussy. “I am the beginning - and I am the end,” she said majestically but with a mild smile on her face. Then she put his head under her dress and made him kiss her panties. As the boys didn’t know what to say and were silent in shame, the women laughed at how humble their son’s had become.

When the topics changed back to normal and the boys had gathered their mental strength again, Jim proposed that they should play chess, girls against boys. He felt pretty confident that against two male brains together the females wouldn’t stand a chance, as both were quite good players. “That’s a good idea,” Jane said, but I must remember the moves again, last time I played I was a teenager. Although I have beat most of my ex-boyfriends back then. Always loved to crush their male ego and make them feel worthless in front of me.” The girls giggled. “I don’t think you have a chance against us though, we play almost every week,” Jim stated, “time to check women’s intelligence and strategic thinking and stop all that female narcissism of yours.” – “You will see, young man, it is sheer reality and not just narcissism. Women will prevail in the end. It’s your toxic masculinity that hides your deep insecurities and weaknesses and that makes you believe in patriarchy,” Jane said. – ‘I have to teach this psychopathic, feminist bitch a lesson’, Jim thought by himself.
“You also owe your mothers already some money, so we could make a nice bet here,” Aletta added. “We women don’t have as much experience as you. You play often, and as you know, we haven’t been playing really since high school. So, if you win, we will give you 100 dollars each. But if we win, each of you will give us $500. I think that’s fair.” After some moments of thought, both boys agreed. They didn’t care much about the money, because they were pretty sure they would win easily and especially Jim needed it, to start pay back the huge sum he owed his mother.

Aletta got the large chess board and the two teams faced each other at the living room table. In the beginning of the game the boys were very confident, played fast, one after the other like the women, but didn’t talk much. They gave their opponents some looks of pride, while the women seemed indecisive, chatted and whispered a lot, discussed their moves and observed their opponents’ game. But they never felt inferior knowing that Jim and Tom had more experience. The girls giggled most of the time, even when they started losing some pieces. Taking more time and cooperating more helped them though to keep up a strong defense and even push back couple of times, until they were about even again.
Jane and Aletta noticed how the boys were getting slightly worried. They had forced them to slow down and think more, even to start talking about tactics. At that moment the women weren’t talking anymore and had become the confident ones and as the boys seemed to be in what had been their position at first, a bright smile built up on their feminine faces. The boys couldn’t believe that their opponents were starting to feel like having gained the upper hand.
The women’s eyes were piercing through theirs, through their weakening egos. Their sexy eye lashes and fingers with the long, polished nails that were moving the chess pieces seemed to degrade their manliness as the girls were starting to gain advantage. Especially their queen did some damage Jim hadn’t expected.
Tom showed him his mistake and the females laughed. He blushed and knew that his concentration was weakening, he was feeling anxiety and disbelief. Aletta and Jane had crossed their legs and looked like some hot models. They being smarter than him, made him lose even more self-esteem. He felt his mom’s silky foot stroking his leg, while she looked at him expectantly, making him feel inadequate.
The boys made some moves and could keep the girls from advancing even more. Tom could even kill a rook and knight and smirked at Jim. After some more moves though, Jane closed a trap that the girls had set, and took both of their rooks in a few moves. It was incredible, the girls were pushing and threatening now, they were on the boy’s board side, surrounding their territory like wild carnivores. Jane stepped with her heel on her son’s foot holding it down, as she smiled and giggled, her eyes cut through him like knives and degraded him like never before. It seemed that both mothers wanted to beat their own son especially to teach him a personal lesson.
For one second the boys got lucky though and Aletta almost made a bad mistake which she realized immediately. She hadn’t let the pawn down yet and wanted to correct her move, but Tom shouted: “No way, you can’t take that back!” He took her pawn and put it down forcefully. “Hey, that’s unfair,” Jane yelled back, “she hadn’t finished her move yet, she hadn’t lifted her hand!” Aletta didn’t know the rules that well and was silent, so Jim took Tom’s side of course. “That’s absolutely unfair,” said Jane, “you boys deserve that we kick your ass! We’ll have a word at home, Tom! We will still beat you, you don’t know women’s determination, when males treat them unfairly!”
Tom had calculated a few moves and knew that they would take their queen, that’s why he had insisted. “Wow, that’s so cheap and cowardly by you. Only this way you can win against us girls,” Aletta said. “We will still kick your asses even without queen,” Jane made an angry kick under the table and hit Tom’s shin, he cried out and pulled his legs away. Jane was fuming, the boys were somewhat afraid of her at that moment. Although they had a huge advantage now, they didn’t feel that confident, the girls on the other side felt determined and focused. Surrounding the boy’s queen the women made her quite useless and continued to threaten their king while killing more and more other soldiers. Deep inside Jim and Tom felt that their moms were outsmarting them and that they were even strategically superior to them. Then the fatal blow to their queen happened, Aletta did the move and took her revenge. “How does that feel now?! We took your queen while having none left ourselves.” The boys were breathing heavily. This was very disturbing and embarrassing. Aletta lifted her heel and pushed it into Jim’s crotch. “Take that, baby…” she whispered. He felt as vulnerable as his balls did at that moment. Jane squished her son’s foot again under her shoe and didn’t let it go anymore.
The boys had fewer pieces left now and the girls were in a much better position. They decimated the last male defense easily, even got their queen back and after a few more moves they checkmated their sons with her. – Tom felt how his foot was under his mother’s heel and his humiliation couldn’t be better staged and executed by fate. It was not a simple defeat but a strong humiliation they had to take. Even without queen the women had managed to subdue them. “We don’t need a queen, we are queens,” Aletta giggled, “and you just got kicked in the balls by your mommies!” Jane took Tom’s leg between her nyloned ones and stroked it hard. “How do you feel now…?!” She screeched in triumph and together with her friend burst out in girly laughter. “Did your mothers annihilate you? Did women crush your ego under their heels? Who knows to control an army better? Men or women?”
Jim said half-heartedly: “I must admit, that you had a better strategy than us. At least in this game. If we went to war against each other, you would beat our army. Although I don’t know why. It’s a bit unfair… we play so many times and have more experience, but you outclassed us.” Jim was meek and honest, he didn’t know how, but maybe he wanted to show that he could take defeat like a man. “We also had some anxiety, because we didn’t want to lose to women, to our own mothers.” Tom also felt a rush of humility. “You really played much better than us… Life is so unfair. You don’t know how humiliating this is to a man.” – “Awww, you poor babies.” Jane and Aletta petted their son’s head and it was really a scene, moments of utter degradation. They really had their sons under their heels at that moment, it felt as if the boys had licked their mothers soles after being kicked in their manhood.
“Now you owe us 500 dollars each. This must hurt. How does it feel that your sexy mothers have a much higher IQ than you? You see, women can easily be better at war and in strategic thinking than men. You have no chance, if we decide to go to war against you one day.” Aletta said with pride and a wide smile.

“Maybe you are better than us in a strategic game but in real life you wouldn’t make it, especially as soldiers. Men are just better at taking pain and fighting real wars. Why don’t we play another game? Let’s make a real life shooting battle in the garden und inside the house with our soft-air guns?” Jim dared the ladies and had his confidence back.
“Every team loses a point the moment a member gives up for one round. Every team gets only a certain amount of ammunition each round and we can try to get the opponent’s ammo too. We are allowed to shoot everywhere except in the face. And when someone can’ stand the pain anymore and says ‘I give’, the other team wins one point. We even can include wrestling and moderate hits and kicks - but not to the face.” Jim was obviously afraid of the women’s fists after Jane’s story about killing a man by punching his head. They noticed that and smirked. Then he showed them how the guns functioned and let them train in the garden for a while.
They all would play for one to two ours, or if they agreed, even longer until exhaustion. “We would double the amount of money for the bet though,” Jane said and the boys nodded. “Even if we lose,” Aletta said, “it will be a lot of fun to inflict some pain to you with these babies in our hands! You might have more experience, but remember how I shot the hell out of you earlier, Jimmy.” – “Yeah, never underestimate the female will to power, boys.” Jane giggled and loaded her gun.

The fighters gathered in the garden, each team took their side of the lawn and placed their ammunition, the plastic balls of their airsoft pistols and the gas ampules at a certain spot that would be their headquarter for reloading. These guns were faster, hurt more than normal air-soft guns and didn’t need reloading after each shot. Each team chose some shelter like trees and bushes to hide behind. They even placed some chairs as barricades on the grass.
“Are you ready?” Jim asked loudly. “Yeah, baby, ready to kick our son’s asses!” Jane yelled. “Wait,” Aletta said, “they are wearing thick Jeans, while we girls only have short dresses. That’s unfair. Go and wear shorts too, or are you little pussies? If we wear thick clothing, there is no use of shooting, if no one can get hurt. That’s not real war.” The boys agreed and Jim got some short trousers for Tom too. After both had changed, the teams were ready. “Will you fight in high heels? Not afraid to fall over your own feet as we shoot you?” Jim asked sarcastically and Tom laughed loudly. “No, because in heels we tower over you, little boys. Believe me, we can walk and fight perfectly in heels. They are dangerous, you know, don’t get hit by one! And when we beat you, your humiliation will be deeper, when you see us standing over you in these feminine high heels. You will always remember that real women destroyed you, that you got your asses kicked by female heels,” Aletta responded.
This was too much for Jim’s ego to imagine and he started shooting with wrath, Tom followed his lead. Hit by few plastic bullets at their shoulder and stomach both women screeched like little girls and sought shelter behind the chairs and the wooden table they had arranged, so they could hide behind them. Because no one was allowed to shoot the other’s face, every team member could watch the others carefully, waiting for someone to come out. The boys could hear their mothers sigh and talk about how much these little balls where stinging their skin. This made them more angry though and after a while they focused on their objective again. – “Haha, girls!” Tom shouted. “War hurts, you know. You shouldn’t have started a battle against men! War isn’t for women! Don’t be afraid to give up soon.” – Jane was fuming and yelled back: “Shut up, or I will make you cry today! I swear.”

Last edited by Young Amazon; 23-Nov-22 at 22:02.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-22, 23:25
Points: 1,054, Level: 12 Points: 1,054, Level: 12 Points: 1,054, Level: 12
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Default Re: Modern Moms II

wow..nice story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-22, 21:22
Points: 3,591, Level: 25 Points: 3,591, Level: 25 Points: 3,591, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Amazing part 1
The Following User Says Thank You to dotdottrainerred For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-22, 21:25
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

muhteşem bir hikayeyle geri döndün...
alettayı özlemiştim teşekkürler
The Following User Says Thank You to kutavlaz For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-22, 22:46
Points: 1,054, Level: 12 Points: 1,054, Level: 12 Points: 1,054, Level: 12
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

part two when? love type of stories when women take all the money of her husbands
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-22, 17:30
Last Achievements

Part 2 I have almost ready, I guess in a few days i will post it. i like that too and often include it

Last edited by Young Amazon; 27-Nov-22 at 14:21.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-22, 22:25
Last Achievements

Default Modern Moms II

Part 2: Airsoft gun fight and close combat wrestling battle at home. Mothers vs. Sons

It was unfair that Jim hadn’t waited for a signal so all could have started together. Thus they got the women by surprise and had confused them quite a bit. Jim felt like a cowboy and shot blindly and in a fierce temper to hurt their morale. Aletta listened to the bullets clicking and popping close to her and felt unsafe, the stinging was still there and she didn’t want to be shot again too soon. She already felt like being in a trench war, hiding from the hail of fire. Jane felt the same although she was angrier and after a while started to move out of shelter on her own.

“I will sneak up to them from the side,” she whispered. The girls already made some tactical thoughts, “you confuse them.” And Aletta started shooting against their chairs and wooden boxes too, so they didn’t see Jane moving behind a shrubbery, from where she could see Tom’s whole body now. Shaking a bit she took a deep breath and opened her fire. First she missed but then she hit him about five times before he could hide from her. She heard him sighing and laughed. “Did mommy shoot you, baby? Aww, you would be dead already in a real war, little man! I got you more times than you did.”
The women laughed as Tom tried to hit her behind the leaves but couldn’t get through. “We are already leading, hehe,” Aletta said. The boys blushed in shame and couldn’t believe it that their moms had got the better of them so early. Jane had gotten his legs and arms from the side and red spots were visible. Tom sat back and held his little injuries. “Oh this really hurts quite a bit,” he said. Jane laughed and relied, “do you give up already? This would be a fair point for us. If you pause too long, it means you gave up this round.”
“No fucking way,” he cursed and got back to his position. “We will destroy you,” shouted Aletta, “you will be in so much pain, after we are done with you, that you will cry for your mommies! Be we won’t help you, we’ll just laugh.” Her voice was so self-assured and determined that it sent shivers down their spine and bruised their fighting spirit significantly.
But after some minutes of recovery and shooting the barricades the boys jumped out of their shelter and attacked simultaneously from the sides. They had counted their shoots and knew that the women were almost out of bullets. And indeed, after two more wasted balls they had no time to reload and the boys got them off guard. Firing from both sides there was no place to hide and confused as they were, they had not the experience to reload fast enough. So they were reasonable to give up, not to get hurt more. “We give you these two first points,” Jane said, “we are still beginners and have to practice reloading the magazines faster.” The boys had many magazines in their pockets and belts so it would be a bullet storm to come, hadn’t they given up. Satisfied by their first victory, the boy’s ego wasn’t really pleased though. They wanted to hurt their opponents more, to punish them for their mean words and sneaky ambush.

In the next round happened almost the same. Jim sneaked behind a tree and both made an open offensive to surprise their mothers and confuse them screaming and shooting wildly. It wasn’t very sophisticated and the women had made some progress with their guns. They struggled with aiming fast still, but could hit the boys couple of times as they were charging at them, slowing them down. The first reload was smooth but at the second one Aletta lost the magazine and as she went down to grab it, the boys shot relentlessly at her until she gave up.
Jane though was kneeling behind a chair and gave one shot after the other striking them many times. Sighing in pain the boys run away from her, while giving back some shots blindly. The stinging pain was just too much at that moment.
The scene was hilarious though. Jane really had made two armed men run away at once. “Run, bitches,” she shouted and hit their backs until her magazine was empty. Despite the pain it was too embarrassing for them and they charged again, after refilling. Jane thought that she couldn’t hide from both sides so she put a chair on the one, that Jim couldn’t hit her, and kneeling low she aimed at Tom who wasn’t shooting precisely at all. He felt a biting pain at his shoulder, his thigh and twice on his neck, let the gun fall down and held his hurting parts crying out in shock. Jane stood up and ran near him, who was on his knees himself. She hit Jim once at his breast to make him back off for some seconds and started shooting her son who was at her feet. She struck so many times that she didn’t care about Jim who was hitting her from the distance, until she heard Tom squealing his surrender! A huge smile was formed on her lips. “I got you!” She hissed. Tom retreated. “Go lick your wounds, little puppy.”

When she tried to find cover from Jim it was too late. She ran behind a tree but soon got out of ammunition. Jim had captured all of her magazines for now and was coming closer. He hit her two times and she gave up. Again it was the boys though that somehow had gotten hurt more. The girls were intelligent enough to always give up before losing energy and take much pain. Despite leading by 2 points, the boys had the strange feeling that they were already losing against their mothers. It couldn’t be happening that they had lost one point so early and Tom had been injured quite a lot in regard to the pain he had to endure from the start. Some of his spots were turning blue. The girls on the other side were feeling confident, fit and more experienced now than before.
“Your mother beat you fair and square,” Jim whispered, when they had taken their sheltered places again. “You can’t let her do that. We must play more tactically. Remember, we have to beat them really bad, to teach them a lesson once and for all. We must destroy their dominant feminism and their control over us. Women are taking over society and we have to stop that in our own homes.” Tom agreed silently and prepared his gun. He was even more angry and determined than Jim now – but also deeply scared. “I think Aletta is still the weaker one, so we should focus on taking out Jane first and then my mom,” Jim said.
Both teams were a bit exhausted and wanted to think about what to do next, so the battle became a more wild-west or trench warfare, shooting from a distance behind their furniture barricades. Everyone waited for the others to show up or move out and to get exhausted. They didn’t shot at each other’s faces so they could observe and the moment someone stood up more, the gas pistols clicked like machines. Jim tried to quickly rise and shoot from a better angle, but he got hit immediately by the females all over his body and regretted his move. The women aimed especially at the naked body parts of the boys, which was mean but effective. When Tom raised his head a bit higher, Aletta send two bullets to his neck, the same did Jane to Jimmy couple of times. For some reason the boys didn’t achieve to hit them almost anytime at this trench battle. “In real life you were dead many times,” Aletta shouted, “you are not careful and your cowboy macho-ego takes over, instead of being patient and precise. These would be clear point for us. You should give up this round. Girls are better snipers than you, accept it!” – “Yeah dream on,” Jim answered, although he knew that his mom was right. They had performed poorly and the girls had been better than their sons.

Aletta and Jane executed a quick plan, both rushed to the side undergrowth in opposite directions, surrounding the boys, but didn’t yet attack openly. They hit the boys many times before each could hide again, which was even more demoralizing. Then Aletta jumped out and stormed their team on her own meanwhile Jane gave her covering fire shooting from her safe but distant spot. The boys got hit thoroughly. Some bullets hit Aletta too, but she was so quick that they weren’t prepared for close encounter. Shooting non-stop she suddenly gave her son a brute kick with her heel in the stomach and another to the side that he fell to the ground moaning in pain. Aletta reloaded and continued shooting and kicking Jim’s body that was trying to find cover under his arms. She didn’t care that Tom was shooting at her and wanted to make her son give up.
Tom actually could hide from Jane and still shoot at Aletta who started to back off. The plastic balls were stinging her skin, although she had gotten more used to it at that point. Instead of shooting wildly like Tom, she aimed again slowly. Tom’s bullets even missed sometimes as he was in panic, or they hit her dress and she didn’t care much. Aletta knew he only needed one or two good shots to go down. She aimed at his knees and shins and after three quick blows he broke down holding his legs. Aletta had outclassed both boys in a magnificent way but again they didn’t give up, but ran away and hid behind some bushes.

The women were still separated and shooting now and then. When Tom and Jim and recovered somehow they noticed that Jane’s gun went out of gas. Before she could return to get a new ampule, they stormed her shelter and made her give up before Aletta could come for help. Jane didn’t got hit much and again had given up quickly. “See, you only win cowardly, when some is unarmed,” Jane said. “Wow, looks though as if you are the losers here. You look as if some gang has beaten you up!” She laughed and Aletta joined her, her ammo was empty also so she gave up before taking any hit. “Are you boys ok? You look like you need a pause and serious help,” Aletta giggled. Leaving the women made some more fun of them. Indeed the boys were a mess, dirt, bruises, red and blue everywhere and quite out of breath, while the females looked great, besides some very few red spots, they weren’t dirty, their dresses and pantyhose looked untouched, even their hair and makeup looked awesome and sexy.

Next round was more fun again, the combatants were running even inside the house, through the living room, playing hide and seek almost. All got their hits but it was more like a relaxing adventure game. Unfortunately for the women, Jim found where they were hiding their ammunition, took it and ran to his first shelter. Well-armed he returned to take revenge, attacked Aletta and when her magazine was empty she gave up. As Jane was hiding behind the sofa, she fired her precise shots at the boys, hit their necks and arms. She was determined to make it on her own now and finally make them give up anyway she could. Then she launched at Jim and threw him down by the waist and as she saw Tom next to them, she kicked his legs away so he fell down to the carpet. She wrapped her legs around Tom’s neck and with all her strength she held Jim down in a stranglehold with her arms.
Aletta was cheering and for some embarrassing minutes Jane was keeping both boys in check. With every minute that passed they felt more humiliated, as they struggled uselessly. But they didn’t give up although Tom was feeling that his mom’s nyloned thighs were cutting off his air and Jim was about to pass out, because her arms were stopping his brain’s blood supply. At that moment Tom could reach his gun that had fallen down and gave his mom some shoots to her legs and stomach. She released him and he continued, until Jim was free and she gave up. “Few seconds more, and you both would have passed out by my squeezes,” Jane said. “Looks like someone is sleeping,” Aletta smiled at her son. “Haha, this is our point. We have to adjust the rules: If someone blacks out, it is a point for the others,” Jane sad as she was rubbing her heel in Jims face to wake him up. “All right, I guess that’s a point,” Tom answered in shame, as he saw Jim waking up under his mother’s dirty sole. “Yeah, our second point, we will soon catch up, boys!” Aletta screeched. She ran outside to get the women’s ammo back. Tom told Jim what had happened and warned him not to faint again. “This was so ridiculous. My mom got us both in such a bad position by luck. We can’t let our mothers do this to us again. From now on we have to be winning steadily!”

The next round both teams started from a bigger distance and they approached without shelter, just shooting and aiming while moving closer step by step. It was obvious that despite of some hits the boys placed, which weren’t especially painful, the girls were striking their targets more often and way more painfully. They were shooting less but more thoughtfully, hitting where it hurts. All the boys’ naked skin was hit, as it seemed.
“Aim low,” Aletta whispered, as they were hitting their throats. Aletta started shooting at Tom’s crotch, Jane saw it and smiled, then she did the same. After some hits they saw what was coming inevitably. As if they were shooting real rifles, one boy after the other doubled down at some point and fell to the ground. Tom was crying loudly and Jim moaned next to him. The girls’ mouths were wide open and they laughed openly at their pain. Some bullet had struck one of their testicles through their shorts and the pain was unimaginable, especially Tom was hit by Aletta so precisely that he was close to blacking out. “Destroyed through their own manhood,” Jane giggled, “down you go!” A hail of bullets came down on the boys then, but Jim had caught himself quickly and replied their fire, so that they had to step back again. But fear overcame him and he ran away.
Jane and Aletta looked down at Tom, shot him another ten times each and pointing their guns at him, they asked at once: “Aww! Do you give up?” Smirking and laughing they waited for him to react and he looked them in the eyes completely devastated. After two more shots he begged for mercy and gave up. Seeing these goddesses towering over him with their hot trained legs in black stockings, Aletta’s highlighted blonde and Janes beautiful brown hair, their red polished fingernails on the triggers, he felt so reduced as a man that he was about to cry like a girl. His whole body was aching while the two moms seemed to be perfectly fine. “Wow, look,” Aletta said, “we really fucked him up. But not even our nylons are damaged in any way. Seems they got more endurance then your wimpy skin.” Both girls laughed hysterically. “Go inside and wash your muddy face, as we go hunt your friend,” Jane ordered.

Jim really felt like prey when both women surrounded him. Confused he shot at one at a time but dozens of bullets were nailing his skin, he groaned as they were approaching him but didn’t want to give up. As he concentrated on Aletta, keeping her in check, Jane ran closer and as he turned to her, she kicked him between his legs one hard time.
He didn’t make a sound, just imploded and fell down like a sack of sand. She took his gun. He was holding his manhood and she started shooting his hands that were covering it. Jim screamed and wanted to turn away but Jane’s heel forced his leg back down again. Aletta came close and struck his naked limbs mercilessly with her bullets. As he wanted to protect himself from her too, he uncovered his crotch and Jane shot right into it again, three, four times, until he curled into fetal position and winced: “Please!” He was in tears. “Do you give up?” Aletta pressed his face into the grass with her heel now. “Yes,” he mumbled, “it… hurts.” – “Your manhood hurts for sure. Not such a tough warrior anymore are we? Seems like you have a weak spot in battle, that girls don’t have. Do you know that wherever girls have fought like soldiers in a real battle, they were feared, because they were shooting their male enemies in their crotch? Female soldiers are known to be the most cruel ones, emasculating men both morally and physically as often as they can.” Aletta giggled and both girls just walked away with a sexy feminine attitude, letting him back like a fallen one.

Next round the females decided to attack from one side only, trying to take one down together and then the second. Tom was on the left so they both sneaked closer, started shooting only at him from the side bushes. Jim couldn’t reach them properly and Tom was feeling overwhelmed already. He tried to change position but the girls followed him around, the bullets were hurting him a lot, as they noticed from his facial expressions. Then they stormed the boys’ fortress again by attacking Tom only. He was too paralyzed and felt it was unfair. Whenever he wanted to shoot at one of them, he already was feeling two bullets hitting his skin. He was shaking, so most shots missed.
The only weak help was Jim, who was alone at some distance and didn’t know what to do so quickly. Tom was on his knees trying to cover his body while shooting, so when the two females came running towards him he couldn’t react properly. He was in much pain from the shootings that he couldn’t get up and defend himself. The females were like two lionesses hunting their prey, they came growling and screeching, shooting relentlessly and when they were over him they started kicking him like wild horses with their heels. Aletta was kicking his side while still pulling the trigger. Jane kicked his belly while reloading. She shot again and kicked at the same time. His ribs felt broken, his ass burned, as did his stomach. They were kicking him from all sides, then stepping on him with force. When Aletta stepped on his stomach and Jane kicked the back of his head he felt dizzy and waved his arms around. Jane stepped on his throat, he gulped and mumbled: “Please, you will kill me… Please don’t. I give up.” – “Looks how much this takes to come out of his mouth. Typical, sore loser. How can you think, you can beat two of us women? You can’t even beat one alone. You are already so exhausted that we will be winning all the time from now on. You men are so dumb, your ego is helping us women to beat you easier. The more you resist, the worse it will get for you,” Aletta explained.
Tom needed twenty minutes of rest. Jane took the ammunition of the males, so Jim couldn’t refill after some left magazines he carried. The women started hunting him like a weak animal, while they were moving like proud, dangerous tigresses. They came from two sides now, were shooting from anywhere as it seemed and he was the hunted. He had to hide more than he was shooting and didn’t hit many times. Once he was able hurt Jane on her shoulder and her left breast, as he shot behind him. This made her even more aggressive and she aimed at his bare legs and his crotch again. Suddenly he tumbled holding his calf and shin, as well as his balls. On his knees the ladies stood around him and like an execution commando just kept shooting and shooting at him, until he had no ammo left and just lay on the ground, his arms trying to cover his body, shaking. They stopped and waited silently. “Do you surrender baby, or do we have to beat you up and hurt you even more?” Aletta asked dominantly. After a while he gave up and went to the bathroom having wet himself out of fear.

The more they played the more it got clear that the girls were way superior to them boys in shooting guns. They hit their targets, difficult targets significantly more often than the boys, managed their defense and shelter better, had better tactics and were even more confident in their attacks. They stormed their opponents fortress all the time – and were winning almost every round now. They had surpassed their score by far and had stopped counting. But everyone knew they had so much more points. The only hope for the boys was that their moms would resign from the game if they ever got exhausted. But compared to the boys, the women seemed to have infinite stamina and strength! Jane’s and Aletta’s dresses were sticking onto their bodies from their sweat, their breasts and muscles seemed to have swollen and their nipples were stiff and popped out of their wet dresses. They pulled off their pantyhose and their long, creamy and strong legs were on full display now. Sweaty and shiny, like having been oiled, super fit and hot, their mothers’ legs made the boys tremble deep inside. They were extremely arousing but also made them shiver in fear and respect. Just their sheer legs seemed to be stronger than the boys’ whole body. In high heels these legs reached almost to their breast, like being almost as long as their whole body.

Tom and Jimmy hadn’t so much confidence anymore to storm straightforward and their attacks became more careful and indecisive. The girls instead had thought of another trick. When the teams approached, Aletta and Jane started aiming and shooting at the hands and fingers of the boys. Sighing and groaning the boys couldn’t hit at all like that, both their hands were injured and Jim suddenly let his gun fall down. Tom had lowered his gun in pain and started running away but Jim decided to pick his pistol up again. Aletta continued shooting his hands while Jane hit his neck causing a lot of pain. Before he could reach his gun she had kicked it away. Aletta picked it up and started shooting out of two guns. It was a massacre, three guns were shooting at him. But Jim didn’t want to give up again so fast and attacked Jane’s leg. He tried to pull her down, but failed miserably. Instead she wrapped her one leg around his throat and strangled him until he squealed.
He was still holding her leg and so she kicked down onto his back and simply pressed his whole body with her heel to the ground. Holding him down like that both women continued shooting at his poor body until he gave up.

Jane then wanted to get her son on her own, Aletta laughed and stayed there, petting her own son who was still on the grass, sighing in pain. He saw her legs and her high heels in front of his face as she had lowered herself stroking his hair, smiling like a good mother.
“Come to mommy,” Jane yelled as Tom was walking away into the undergrowth in terror. Her voice was cutting through the air into his heart. He really felt hunted by his own mother now, by a furious feline, a dangerous female warrior. Bullet for bullet she came closer and he was hit more and more often. He had shot her tit once and her abs, but she was hitting again and again at his neck, his hands, his bare legs, knees and even his dick and balls through his light shorts. He was on the ground in sharp pain when she approached him, shaking he couldn’t hit her anymore while she didn’t miss a single time. When she was in front of him, she just grabbed his pistol like the Terminator had done with the biker’s shotgun. Indeed she reminded him of the female Terminatrix of the third sequel. She loaded both guns patiently and started shooting at him, slowly but steadily, while having stepped with her heel on his foot. He lay there beneath her and started to scream in terror. “Open your legs!” Jane ordered coldblooded. Bewildered he did as she said and she started shooting his crotch like a real female killer. When the bullets met his manhood through the cloth, he yelled in pain as his mother was brutalizing him. Then she stepped with her heel on his crotch, bent over him and said: “Do you submit?” She pressed down and shot his breast and arms. One of his hands grabbed her leg softly and feeling completely emasculated and tortured by his own mom he made signs of surrender.
“You see, she is kicking his ass on her own, even without me. That’s a real mother,” Aletta teased her son who was still on the ground hoping that Tom would at least beat Jane in a one-on-one combat. He felt deeply ashamed when he heard the opposite had happened.

The next rounds that the girls won totally one-sided were highlighted by the following scenes.

Jane was stepping on Jim’s balls while Aletta stepped with one of her heels on his face. They didn’t shoot, just asked him calmly to give up, which he did.

One time Aletta saw Tom reloading while kneeling behind a shelter unaware. She charged at him, kicked him to the ground and wrapped just her feet around his neck. When she had locked them he was choking and from that distance she started shooting his body. He winced in pain and sheer panic. Five whole minutes he didn’t give up, tried to get out, suffered and got weaker and weaker. Her feet were too much for him. Her heels were cutting his arms and his breast as he was winding in pain and lack of oxygen until he passed out.
One moment Jim wanted to run to get new ammunition Jane jumped after him, caught his leg and foot and pulled him backwards, like a wild animal its prey. “Now you are mine,” she hissed and got all over him. Before he could react, she had wrapped her legs around his neck and squeezed him unconscious with her thighs in seconds. The women were sick of waiting for boys to give up and just decided to knock them out as fast as possible and as often as they could.

Next round Aletta and Jane were next to each other, having their own sons each in a stranglehold, betting who could get her son faster to fall unconscious from a lack of blood supply. They were on the carpet of the living room, having fun as they choked out their boys. Tom was out first but Jim followed soon. “Aww, sweet dreams, little babies,” Aletta giggled as they let them slide down.

Then they had another idea. Aletta caught Tom in an arm bar forcing him down, Jane kicked Jim down and both women tried out their body scissors on them. Even having their guns, still the pain was so excruciating that both let them down and tried desperately to push the women’s legs apart. “What are you trying to do? Break our ribcage?” Jim yelped. “No, just trying to make you knock you out with our body press, simply by collapsing and compressing your lungs, until you can’t breathe anymore.” Aletta said. And with every breath that the boys exhaled, the female thighs got tighter and squeezed deeper into their ribs, until they couldn’t extend their lungs anymore. “I’m suffocating,” mumbled Jim. “Me too…” were Tom’s last words. “Oh yeah! Do you like how your mommies kill so many of your brain cells with every knock out?” Jane said and both boys were out, the moms laughed amused.

Always coming up with new ideas the women tried another knockout method. When being at the right situation in the midst of a fight, Jane did the unthinkable and slipped her feminine hand inside Jim’s shorts, Aletta followed her some minutes later when she had outmatched Tom. Both women squeezed the balls of their male opponents, as if they didn’t want them to have children anymore. They didn’t hesitate to press them with all of their strength inside their fists. They had a competition, of who would make her boy pass out from the pain faster and so they squished as hard as they could. The boys screamed. But after some seconds they just breathed deeply and their whole body was shaking in pain. A pain they never had felt before. “This pain is a genuine manly pain,” Aletta explained. Both boys were grabbing the women’s arms and begged them quietly with tears in their eyes. They were too weak to say anything and so the females pressed their balls together for several minutes until both passed out almost at the same time. The pain shock was horrific, their male brains had shut down, they were too weak against these pretty female hands.

Brutal as the women were they played the same ballgame next round too, after the boys had recovered more or less. As Tom was observing in fear, both women had grabbed Jim, Aletta was holding him from behind in an arm-bar and Jane was torturing his balls with her heels, kicking the hell out of him, she pushed and hammered her knee and kicked her heels dozens of times with full force into his manhood, while Aletta was holding his mouth shut with her hand. “Stand still and open your legs or I break your arm!” Aletta hissed. Jim opened his legs voluntarily after he tried to avoid her legs at first, but Jane pulled down his shorts and he had to open them again, naked. Her hard female heels crushed his helpless manhood many times, he almost collapsed. They changed position and Aletta started kicking and kneeling. Then she even shot at his balls from short distance. He winded and moved but Jane could handle him easily. His voice became higher and weaker. Then Aletta came close, gave him a deep tongue kiss and kneed his balls one last time, so he collapsed and passed out for good.

For Tom they thought about a variation of this torture method. They fought him to the ground once, two against one in the living room, pulled his trousers off and started kicking his balls as he was sitting down. Aletta took his neck between her legs and making him get on all fours Jane kicked his balls from behind like she was kicking some pig. He squealed like one for sure. Then he had to sit down again and they stepped on his manhood with force. Finally Jane stood with all her weight on it until her son blacked out holding and kissing her strong calves and thighs all the time.
“Although it is not so easy to make a man pass out from ballbusting pain as it is from choking, it is way more fun!” Jane said and both laughed hysterically.

They used this method often from then on. One time when Jim wanted to run away to get ammo again, Aletta kicked his balls from behind, made him fall down and then stepped on his shorts from behind couple of times until she had stepped on his balls. As he was lying helpless and in pain she shot the back of his head and neck and made him give up immediately. This position was so painful and humiliating for Jim that he wanted to end it immediately.

Jane made Tom give up quickly, when she was sneaking up from behind him which he hadn’t seen coming and put him into an arm-bar. Pushing his arm painfully up she made him scream loudly. “Give up, or I break your arm in seconds.” He gave up because he knew his mom would not hesitate to do it.

In one round Tom was standing in front of Aletta who’s ammo had run out, he shot her couple of times but her sheer confidence made him insecure. Then she just kicked his gun out of his hand with her heel hurting it a lot. He sighed and immediately she punched him in the guts, so he doubled down. “Give up,” she said with a simple and friendly voice, while stepping on his face. This was even more humiliating than yelling. It showed that she wasn’t even trying.

The females had started to break the boys’ will, as they could make them give up very fast, just by telling them to. Jane stood in front of Jim, both had their guns loaded. She simply said: “Just give up.” And he did. Her eyes looked into his and he did what she said.

A bit later the boys had recovered from their pain and again planned to attack one woman at a time but mostly with wrestling and close contact fight. They attacked Aletta and could force her to the ground, pinning her limbs down. But she freed one arm and immediately grabbed Jim’s throat. He had to use both hands but still couldn’t get her wrist open. She was just strangulating him. Tom gave her some punches to the guts and wanted to choker her too, before Jane would reach them. She was almost there. But she wasn’t in a hurry because she wanted to see Aletta fight both of them. Before Tom could move away she had wrapped her legs around his waist and stunned him with her thighs pressure she applied. Jim could free himself though but when he tried to help Tom, Aletta bend forward and pulled him into her leg prison also. Her calves were squeezing Jim’s neck and before passing out both boys gave up. “Two boys together don’t stand a chance against one woman’s strong legs, too sad!” Jane giggled.

Next time the boys attacked Jane as she was on her own, she was singlehandedly able to throw Tom down and Jim right afterwards and climbed on top of them. She then opened her legs and placed them on the sides of both of their ribcages pulling and pressing them together. With her hands she held down their throats. Both grabbed her arms but couldn’t free themselves. Slowly she turned to the side with both her victims and increased the pressure in her legs. She had both bodies insider her legs now. She squeezed them both together until their ribs and lungs gave in and they passed out.

And thus the girls made dozens of points, outperforming the boys by far. But more than the number of points was the physical superiority they women were showing, as their sons had been crushed and their bodies were wrecked. Their mothers simply locked like coming fresh out of the gym.

The girls finally wanted to try the two-on-one also, but with their wrestling moves. So they attacked Tom, Jane turned his hands back painfully, Aletta forced him down by strangle-hold. He knew he had to avoid their legs and quickly moved to the side. He freed one hand and pulled Janes hair. She screamed and he was almost away from her. But she started biting his arm and hurt him incredibly. He thought she would bite half his arm muscle and his bone off. Before Tom could do much more he felt how the legs of the two strong ladies were sneaking around his waist like constrictor snakes. Then they locked behind him and started slowly to increase pressure. He felt light-headed and his inner organs were burning suddenly, his ribcage caved in and cracked. Four legs were crushing, consuming his body. Aletta’s hand held his mouth shut and Jane choked his neck until he was blue. “Wow, we almost took his life this time. I think we injured him bad.” He was limb and lifeless as they released him.

Jim was witnessing the scene in terror and was deeply shocked. He was so upset that he didn’t think a lot but attacked Aletta from behind, taking her into a strangle-hold. He gathered all his strength and kicked Jane as she was sitting next to her in the stomach. Fuming she stood up, went behind Jim and applied the same strangle hold onto him. “Let’s see who’s arms are stronger and who will give up first,” she said. Jim hadn’t a chance to last in her hold and before passing out he released Aletta embarrassed. Then Jane leaned back, took his one arm to her, placed her one leg over his throat and the other pressed down on his ribcage. He screamed, his arm was almost breaking, then a sharp pain and a cracking sound blasted through his mind. Tears ran down his cheeks as he saw his mother standing over his head smiling down to him. She placed her feet in her high heels around his neck crosswise and started strangling him. “Look how easily I could break your neck, baby, just with my feet.” Standing there effortlessly she was strangulating him with her sweaty feet and heels. Jane was holding down his other arm with her heels now. “Take a good last look, and see who is shutting down your lights,” Aletta smiled and he could see her panties under her dress and nylons, his mother’s pussy was the last thing he was thinking about, while her feet were putting him to sleep.

When the boys woke up, their minds were foggy and dizzy from the overload of pain and torture they had received and still felt, as well as from the enormous humiliation they had suffered by the hands of their own mothers. This had really been a total domestic emasculation, mentally and physically.

Last edited by Young Amazon; 02-Dec-22 at 12:02.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 01:02
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Second part iconic
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 02:49
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

hikaye daha heyecanlı bir hale geliyor.üçüncü bölümü merak ettim şimdi...eline sağlık
The Following User Says Thank You to kutavlaz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-22, 19:18
Points: 822, Level: 11 Points: 822, Level: 11 Points: 822, Level: 11
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%

Damn what a story. I think you are one of the few authors that portray the superior yet girly female attitude perfectly
The Following User Says Thank You to Speeekg For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, battle of the sexes, family, female superiority, games, gore, killer women, mother son, weapons, wrestling