Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 17-Nov-20, 12:34
Points: 2,483, Level: 20 Points: 2,483, Level: 20 Points: 2,483, Level: 20
Activity: 21.2% Activity: 21.2% Activity: 21.2%

Default Real sister vs brother match account (NO FICTION)

Hi Everybody, I noticed that the sister vs brother scenario is one of the favorites on here, and I can guess why. The idea of being defeated by a family member will forever hunts you and reminds you about the defeat, and I can tell that, even if I had, since I was a kid, some thoughts about dominant women and mixed fights, my desire became stronger after two matches I had with my younger sister, back in 2010.
I was 22 years old at that time, while my sister was 17. She had been a gymnast since her childood and switched to Bjj at 15.
2 years later she already had some competitions in her curriculum and she showed to be a pretty good athlete. She became fitter and fitter and at 17 she had the typical athlete body, feminine but with a lot of muscles, while I was starting to lose my shape due to the university studies.
One day I decided to prove myself that I was still the older brother, so I started to taunt her about her fighting skills, and she accepted my call. It's important to declare that, even if I always practised sport in my life, I had no martial arts training at all apart from a bit of karate during my childhood.
First I tried to attack her but she went on the defensive position, on her back, while with her legs she kept her guard closed. I managed to break her guard but her leg game was good and I couldn't find an open way to get her.
I decided to find courage and I went on her, full force, but she wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her legs and feet behind my back while appling pressure on the sides of my chest. I tried to break free from her hold with my hands but she grabbed my right arm and applied a wristlock. I did not tap but she did not increase the pressure, she just kept me there immobilized. Then, to show me some other tricks, she uncrossed her legs and, keeping my arm, she applied a triangle choke, saying something like "How about this? Effective, isn't it?". I tried to break free but I didn't know how, and so I tapped. She released the hold and we started again to face each other.
After circling around each other I attacked her again, getting her in a headlock; I pulled her down on the ground, keeping her head locked, but I did not kept my head down enough, so she could reach my neck with her legs and get me in a headscissor, while she applied a armbar to my left arm. Other few seconds of agony while she slowly increased pressure, and I gave up. I tapped out the second time. "Enough?" She asked. I nodded my head yes.
She stood up, playfully pressed her foot on my chest and flexed her arms, then she told me "Tell me when you want a rematch" and left the room with a smile on her face.
We wrestled again a week later and she got me in a rear naked choke after less than 2 minutes, body triangled and choked from behind I couldn't do anything.
After that second try, I gave up. I never asked her a third rematch after these 2 defeats. I admit that I felt really embarassed at the time, but after some months I thought back to those moments in a different way and (I have to admit) I even wanked my dick in shame and pleasure.
Now she trains in crossfit and MMA, I just do some weightlifting and jogging, but I know I will never reach her, and this awaraness humiliates me and excites me at the same time.
I swear that this is not a story written to amuse and excites you, it's just a 100% account to a true event (otherwise I would had written it in a different way).
I must admit that when I read some comments like "Even if she's a bjj athlete, I am a man, I could destroy her" I recall the lesson I had years ago and do a facepalm.

Last edited by Sir Raleigh; 17-Nov-20 at 23:28.
Old 17-Nov-20, 18:27
Points: 12,921, Level: 49 Points: 12,921, Level: 49 Points: 12,921, Level: 49
Activity: 26.9% Activity: 26.9% Activity: 26.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,169 Times in 289 Posts
Default Re: Real sister vs brother match account (NO FICTION)

Yes I really understand you mate. I myself have a similar experience, but my sister and I have an age difference of only 1 year. Since your sister is 5 years younger, at least she was always smaller than you. My sis is 1 year younger and initially she was smaller than me too. My sister started her growth spurt a little earlier than me, so by my 12 years and her 11 she was already the same size as me. One day when we were at summer camp and we had a sporting event, we found that my sister was slightly better than me at sprint, running, high jump and long jump. From that moment on, she began to constantly tease me about my physical inferiority. Many girls started growing faster than boys at this age and she grew faster than me too. In my 12.5 years and her 11.5, she caught up with me in height and surpassed me. At my 13 years old, she was taller, bigger and stronger than me and was able to defeat me. She got into a fight every day and enjoyed her superiority over me. It was terribly embarrassing and humiliating for me. She became a real alpha in the family, called me little brother, etc. She could hold me in her grips for as long as she wanted and I could not free myself. She regularly forced me to admit that girls are the stronger sex and made me submit to her. She did some humiliating things to me about which I am ashamed to speak even now. Thank God that all this was a complete secret for everyone around, and so far no one knows anything about this period of our life.

I reached puberty at 13 years and 1 month, and this was the very moment, the very peak of her physical superiority over me. She fought me every day and teased me constantly. So I think it influenced my preferences in the future.

This went on for some time, about 2 years. Even when I caught up with her again, she was still able to defeat me. Subsequently, I again became taller and stronger than her, and then she lost interest in wrestling, and we also mutually considered that we had outgrown this "childhood activity".
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-20, 23:24
Points: 2,483, Level: 20 Points: 2,483, Level: 20 Points: 2,483, Level: 20
Activity: 21.2% Activity: 21.2% Activity: 21.2%

Thanks for your testimony, I really appreciate it. Me and my sister just wrestled twice. Being an athlete I guess she wouldn't be interested to rage further on me, after proving her value. By the way even if we only faced each other twice 10 years ago I still go back to that time with my mind pretty often, I can't deny it. I cannot deny either that all the sessions I had (I started 2 years after the incident) were pretty disappointing compared to those two real fights, where I challenged a younger girl to win, and did not pay an experienced wrtestler to get my ass kicked.

Last edited by Sir Raleigh; 18-Nov-20 at 07:45.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sir Raleigh For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-20, 01:06
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Raleigh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By the way even if we only faced each other twice 10 years ago I still go back to that time with my mind pretty often, I can't deny it. I cannot deny either that all the sessions I had (I started 2 years after the incident) were pretty disappointing compared to those two real fights, where I challenged a younger girl to win, and did not pay an experienced wrtestler to get my ass kicked.
my experience is somewhat similar to both of yours. thanks for sharing. I had 2 real fights with my sister who was trained in BJJ and I was not. nothing has ever really measured up to that experience with any other wrestling I have done. But luckily or unluckily depending on your perspective i guess, my sis and i both really enjoyed it so while we never had a real fight again after she beat me twice, I did train BJJ with her and we had a lot of fun competing though have kept it secret from most people that know us. Its hard to explain the all emotions involved but it was fun on different levels and the trash talk was real, not something staged which we both enjoyed doing and still do to this day. Glad to know others have experienced similar, so thank you for sharing!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-20, 04:49
Points: 1,564, Level: 16 Points: 1,564, Level: 16 Points: 1,564, Level: 16
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Last Achievements

I loved your stories about your bjj sister wish you had more
Old 18-Nov-20, 05:29
wsxqaz
This message has been deleted by wsxqaz. Reason: pointless for this thread
Old 18-Nov-20, 07:36
Points: 10,573, Level: 44 Points: 10,573, Level: 44 Points: 10,573, Level: 44
Last Achievements

I just wonder how many guys are here cause they lost to their sisters, cause we seem to be a pretty large club.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grappler86 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-20, 07:53
Last Achievements

i'm here because of my sister, hate to admit it but its true. but glad to know I am not alone.

Last edited by wsxqaz; 18-Nov-20 at 08:18.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-20, 19:47
Arnie

I did not have any sister experiences but when I was 7 years old. Our 7 year old neighbor girl wrestled once on one occasion where my sister cheered her on as I found out a girl that weighed roughly the same as me was hard to move while wrestling. The same sister also cheered on friends of hers add they armwrestles with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-20, 20:07
Last Achievements

is your sister younger or older? Mine always seemed to be cheering for any girl I was competing against in anything. Mostly because I was usually competing against a friend of hers but also I think she just like seeing me lose to a girl and teasing me about it. A big part of the experience for me was my sister teasing me all the time. I don't think you get that the same way from any other relationship other than sibling rivalry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-20, 00:36
Arnie

My sister is 2 years younger. As were all of her friends except the girl I was wrestling. She was closer to my age and a neighbor

Last edited by Arnie; 19-Nov-20 at 00:46.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
family wrestling, real life, sister vs brother