Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

View Poll Results: Who is taller and stronger b/w white women and indian men?
White women are taller and stronger. 93 42.27%
White women are stronger. 33 15.00%
White women are taller. 17 7.73%
Tie 9 4.09%
Indian men are taller. 1 0.45%
Indian men are stronger. 29 13.18%
Indian men are taller and stronger. 38 17.27%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-Mar-22, 09:14
Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25
Activity: 98.1% Activity: 98.1% Activity: 98.1%

Default Re: Who is physically stronger: white women or Indian men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stesmith20000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm neither white nor Indian, but I'm getting racist vibes (think racial supremacy) from this thread. I'm certainly not an SJW either. I'm not a moderator, but I would really appreciate it if this thread was closed.
Its internalized racism from OP he is self hating
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gamerober90 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-22, 09:20
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Activity: 9.4% Activity: 9.4% Activity: 9.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me: *enjoying a hot fetish of mine with others who find it hot/interesting too*
gamerober: nooooo you can't doo that you are self hating boohoo syfiaakfkafjajjz

Why don't you go and crib in other threads where men from x race are submissive to women from y race? There are plenty of them. You always come stomping onto my posts about indian men being submissive to white women for some reason. Perhaps you are insecure about something?
Old 31-Mar-22, 09:39
Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25
Activity: 98.1% Activity: 98.1% Activity: 98.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me: *enjoying a hot fetish of mine with others who find it hot/interesting too*
gamerober: nooooo you can't doo that you are self hating boohoo syfiaakfkafjajjz

Why don't you go and crib in other threads where men from x race are submissive to women from y race? There are plenty of them. You always come stomping onto my posts about indian men being submissive to white women for some reason. Perhaps you are insecure about something?
Its telling when other people comment on the racism too
Old 31-Mar-22, 12:15
Producer
Points: 24,458, Level: 68 Points: 24,458, Level: 68 Points: 24,458, Level: 68
Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,115 Times in 928 Posts
Default Re: Who is physically stronger: white women or indian men?

There is a lot of race-based fetishism, in general (real world, "regular" society), and also a lot of racialized fetishes within the fetish community.

As in all things, consent and balance are key, but an adult does not actually have any sort of right not to be fetishized. I don't see how OP's particular kink is racist, but at the same time, I don't get to tell anyone else how to feel about what he may or may not be suggesting - intentionally or otherwise - without saying it. I'm not going to insult you by saying slippery slopes don't exist. But for those who have a healthy relationship with their adult fetishes, I also see nothing wrong with the exploration thereof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How would you compare their strength to that of indian men? They usually look like the dudes in the pictures I attached.
In my limited life experience, it's my unscientific opinion that Scandinavian women - even those who are slight of frame - tend to be pretty strong and sturdy. Taking the middle 50% (height/weight) of Danish women, I believe that their strength might fare quite favorably to the slightly-built males you are describing.

There was a small fitness class at BLOX yesterday and a few girls were practicing boxing. One instructor was probably 176cm and 61-62kg, but though she is slender, she has very fast hands and is definitely skilled. In the student group, there was another woman also ~177cm, but closer to 70kg and despite being on the student side, she appeared more advanced than the others and her punches were packing bad intentions. In short, I think she could fuck up a lot of dudes, regardless of where they're from.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-22, 13:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is a lot of race-based fetishism, in general (real world, "regular" society), and also a lot of racialized fetishes within the fetish community.

As in all things, consent and balance are key, but an adult does not actually have any sort of right not to be fetishized. I don't see how OP's particular kink is racist, but at the same time, I don't get to tell anyone else how to feel about what he may or may not be suggesting - intentionally or otherwise - without saying it. I'm not going to insult you by saying slippery slopes don't exist. But for those who have a healthy relationship with their adult fetishes, I also see nothing wrong with the exploration thereof.

In my limited life experience, it's my unscientific opinion that Scandinavian women - even those who are slight of frame - tend to be pretty strong and sturdy. Taking the middle 50% (height/weight) of Danish women, I believe that their strength might fare quite favorably to the slightly-built males you are describing.

There was a small fitness class at BLOX yesterday and a few girls were practicing boxing. One instructor was probably 176cm and 61-62kg, but though she is slender, she has very fast hands and is definitely skilled. In the student group, there was another woman also ~177cm, but closer to 70kg and despite being on the student side, she appeared more advanced than the others and her punches were packing bad intentions. In short, I think she could fuck up a lot of dudes, regardless of where they're from.
176cm and 62 kg who trains boxing (and works out too I suppose if she does martial arts) is way too much to handle for most indian college aged dudes I see everyday in my locality.

Once I was coming back from running errands and there were 20 or something college going guys in an around the college gate. I compared their physique to that of most college aged white women, and it was clear that around 15 of them would be utterly trounced and physically outmatched, and there were maybe 2 who I would bet on winning against a college going white woman. And against the scandinavian woman you mentioned they would get dominated too.

Last edited by ....; 31-Mar-22 at 20:41.
Old 31-Mar-22, 15:53
Points: 7,247, Level: 36 Points: 7,247, Level: 36 Points: 7,247, Level: 36
Activity: 28.3% Activity: 28.3% Activity: 28.3%
Last Achievements

This question is meaningless, it's like asking what is the better tool, a hammer or a screw driver. If you want to fantasize about white women dominating Indian men, then just start a role play or something.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-22, 17:40
Poet
Points: 6,058, Level: 33 Points: 6,058, Level: 33 Points: 6,058, Level: 33
Activity: 39.6% Activity: 39.6% Activity: 39.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,053 Times in 262 Posts

First of all: we don't say indian but Native American now.
Second of all:
Native Americans are very similar to ordinary Americans
due to interbreeding tor which the americas are famous, so
the question would be if the ordinary American man would be stronger
than an ordinary caucasian(white) American woman?
Yeah sure.
Old 31-Mar-22, 18:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First of all: we don't say indian but Native American now.
Second of all:
Native Americans are very similar to ordinary Americans
due to interbreeding tor which the americas are famous, so
the question would be if the ordinary American man would be stronger
than an ordinary caucasian(white) American woman?
Yeah sure.
I am talking about indians from india in south asia. Not native americans.
Old 31-Mar-22, 20:06
Moderator [D]
Points: 28,545, Level: 73 Points: 28,545, Level: 73 Points: 28,545, Level: 73
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,722 Times in 1,892 Posts

I would say like this, girls has in medium 15-25% lesser muscle mass as man. If you take a sedentary indian man, normal size for indian (maybe 5'7 in the south and 5'9 in the nord) and a normal dutch girl (5'9) also sedentary, then i guess the indian guy would win. But if the girl si very sporty then the match would be interesting. If the girl as experience in Martial Arts (specially in BJJ or Mixed martial Arts) she would badly kick ass the indian man. Then even a 5'3 girl would do it.

I'm not indian, but 6'1 high and 300-320 lbs heavy and quite strong, i got kicked ass by Arial-X, VeveLane, Antscha, Rada Gold, StormwrestlerUK. A lot of man are completly underestimating strong skilled tiny girls.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-22, 00:53
Points: 8,676, Level: 40 Points: 8,676, Level: 40 Points: 8,676, Level: 40
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
It is a fun/interesting idea for many here. I find white women being taller and stronger than indian men hot as I am a submissive indian guy.
ok I was going to theorize that this thread is about someone's very specific fetish, so it seems I was correct lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lmao calm down
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoBasilisk For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy discussion, female supremacy, indian, indian sub, short men, strong women, tall women, weak men, white domme, white women