Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Sep-22, 15:59
AverageUsername

Default Re: Giving Author's More Control Over Their Story Threads

Ya'll realize when you post a YouTube video, you have full control over what comments you want to appear on the video and which ones you want to delete? I am simply asking for the same controls as that, except for my stories. Would you argue that YouTube shouldn't give producers that control, since you are saying that author's shouldn't be able to filter comments on their stories? The only comments I would delete would be useless one's that don't provide any contructive criticism whatsoever. I enjoy constructive criticism, but I do not enjoy useless comments.
Old 08-Sep-22, 17:48
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This you?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-22, 18:49
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I don't this works particularly at a site like this. This site has so many different brands of this interest. You story or post will never satisfy all of them and in fact probably pisses some of them off. So you post out of your own interest and hope to find some that are receptive to it.

We live in an era of social media. The most simple, innocuous comment posted online is going to have someone shit on it. And stories posted here are far from innocuous. So, I don't think there is any way to avoid the fact that you are going to appeal to some people, and you are going to piss off others because it is the opposite of their interest you wrote about.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-22, 21:23
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ya'll realize when you post a YouTube video, you have full control over what comments you want to appear on the video and which ones you want to delete? I am simply asking for the same controls as that, except for my stories. Would you argue that YouTube shouldn't give producers that control, since you are saying that author's shouldn't be able to filter comments on their stories? The only comments I would delete would be useless one's that don't provide any contructive criticism whatsoever. I enjoy constructive criticism, but I do not enjoy useless comments.
If you do not enjoy them, don't read them. I looked at the thread in question and you made a conscious decision to reply not once, but multiple times to the other poster.

What YouTube does is YouTube's business. This is Naji's site, so if I want to participate here, then I'm agreeing to play by his rules. Every person who logs in here agrees to the same TOS and then when we get a little sideways - as in threads like these - he typically grants some leeway until he's had enough.

Whether you agree or disagree, you set yourself up for this. The fact that you are oblivious to the degree of your entitlement complex about the control you want over responses to your creations speaks to an extreme level of emotional immaturity.

At the end of the day, welcome to the real world where people don't always get their way.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-22, 21:58
Points: 1,236, Level: 13 Points: 1,236, Level: 13 Points: 1,236, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Luv ya Average. You have been one of my favorite authors since you began writing here. Just remember that you can ignore those who criticize your work in the comments and keep writing what you’ve been writing. I don’t think the age stuff is a big issue on this site (with a few exceptions). Think of stories like those written by DaBest or occasionally Jericho. Some of the best stories on this website have that content. The key is to know that there will always be those who will criticize you. You just have to keep trucking along and blocking them out, bc you are super talented and one of the most consistent fetish authors in terms of quality and activity that I’ve come across. Keep up the work and don’t let critics get in your head!

Last edited by Bi11yDaman; 08-Sep-22 at 21:59. Reason: Typo
Old 08-Sep-22, 23:32
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi11yDaman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Luv ya Average. You have been one of my favorite authors since you began writing here. Just remember that you can ignore those who criticize your work in the comments and keep writing what you’ve been writing. I don’t think the age stuff is a big issue on this site (with a few exceptions). Think of stories like those written by DaBest or occasionally Jericho. Some of the best stories on this website have that content. The key is to know that there will always be those who will criticize you. You just have to keep trucking along and blocking them out, bc you are super talented and one of the most consistent fetish authors in terms of quality and activity that I’ve come across. Keep up the work and don’t let critics get in your head!
Thanks Billy, looks like that is the only option. Can't respond to trolls, can't delete shit, can't control the narrative outside of my stories. Guess all that's left to do is just posting stories and leaving it at that. Such a shame I can't defend my stories without backlash.