Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-23, 16:17
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kingrage's Female vs Female Wrestling

Lesa Lewis vs Ida Bergfoth

Lesa's music hits, Lesa struts out onto the entrance stage, the crowd boos at her, Lesa smirks, she pays the audience no mind as she struts down the ramp, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs into the ring and hits a Double Biceps pose, she walks up beside Ref Lita, and blows a kiss to the crowd.

Ida's music hits, Ida walks out onto the stage, accompanied by Gina Davis, they walk down the ramp, Ida rolls into the ring, she rolls to her feet. Gina stands in front of the announcer's table, the Empress of Wrestling of Wrestling title strapped around her waist. Gina points at Ida. "Kick her ass good, Ida." Gina turns and walks over to the announcer's table, she sits down beside Jillian.

Jillian grins. "Nice to see you, Gina."

Gina looks over at Jillian. "Yes, the pleasure's all yours."

Kim laughs. "Good one, Gina."

Gina grins. "Thanks, Kim, but don't try so hard to suck up to me."

Kim lowers her head. "Sorry, Gina."

Jillian chuckles. "She sure is, Kim."

Lesa and Ida stare each other down in the center of the ring, Lesa clenches her fists. "I'm going to enjoy beating the snot out of you, Ida, and then when I'm done with you, I'm beat up on your mentor Gina."

Ida scowls. "Just you try it."

Ref Lita signals for the bell.

Lesa takes a step back, she punches Ida in the face, Ida grunts and staggers back. Lesa lunges, she grabs Ida by the wrist and whips her into the ropes. Ida bounces off the ropes, Lesa charges, she delivers a Big Boot to Ida's chest, Ida grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Lesa grabs Ida up by the wrist punches her in the stomach Ida grunts Lesa Irish whips Ida into the ropes on the rebound Lesa catches Ida in a ring shaking spine-buster Lesa flexes her muscles at Gina saying “You Like That After I Dominate Ida Your Next.”

Gina smirks at Lesa, Lesa stomps on Ida then she runs the ropes goes for an elbow drop but Ida rolls out of the way Lesa grunts and clutches her left elbow as the elbow drop misses Ida connects with a low dropkick to the chest of Lesa falls backwards Ida connects with a standing splash onto Lesa she pins Lesa ref Lita counts 1…2.Lesa shoves Ida off of her.

Ida gets up so does Lesa Ida charges at Lesa but Lesa with a jumping heel kick knocks Ida down Lesa grins she pulls Ida up by the hair positions her in a gorilla press slam Lesa leads Ida to the ropes slams her over the top ropes to the announce table Lesa rolls out of the ring she smacks Ida on the ass in front of Gina

Lesa smirks, she climbs up onto the table, she straddles Ida's waist, Lesa keister drops Ida's lower back, she sets her up in a Camel Clutch. Ida groans, she clenches her fists. Lesa grins, she pulls back on Ida's chin. Ida groans. Lesa releases Ida, she slaps her on the back of her head.

Lesa stands, she pulls Ida up by her hair. Ida kicks Lesa in the stomach, Lesa grunts and doubles over, Ida grabs Lesa in a front face-lock. Lesa punches Ida in the ribs. Ida grunts, she connects with a DDT. Lesa lies on her stomach. Ida hops off the table, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she leaps off.

Lesa rolls off the front of the announcer's table at the last second, Ida slams down onto the table, the impact breaks the table in half. Lesa kips up, she delivers multiple stomps to Ida's back. Ida groans, she pushes herself to her feet. Lesa pats Ida on the jaw, she connects with a Spinning Back Fist to Ida's jaw.

Ida lies on her back, she clutches her jaw. Lesa looks down at Ida, she grins. "This is going to be fun, Ida, but don't try to fight too hard, or else I'll have to break you in half."

Ida groans, she rolls onto her stomach, she rubs her jaw, she pushes herself to her feet, she glares at Lesa. "You will never break me, Lesa." Ida charges at Lesa, she drops Lesa with a Running Lariat. Lesa grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Gina claps. "Come on, Ida, show her what you got.."

Ida pulls Lesa up gets her in a suplex Lesa lands hard on the thinly padded floor Ida stomps the chest of Lesa before she gets Lesa back in the ring Ida lifts up the ring apron skirt rummages around pulls out a wooden paddle Ida smirks and said “Lesa Been A Bad Girl And I’ve Got To Give Her A Spanking For Being Bad.”

Ida climbs in the ring paddle in hand raises it off her head but Lesa big boots Ida falls back she drops the paddle Lesa with a barrage of strikes then Lesa grabs Ida in a power slam it connects Lesa elbow drops Ida who grunts Lesa grabs the paddle whacks Ida on the stomach with the paddle.

Lesa waves at Gina “You Better Cover Your Eyes For This” Lesa flips Ida she playfully smacks Ida on the ass

Ida grunts, Lesa chuckles, she pulls down the back of Ida's thong and gives her another swat on the ass. Ida grunts, she pushes herself to her feet. Lesa leaps to her feet. Ida pulls up the back of her thong. Lesa kicks Ida in the stomach. Ida grunts and doubles over.

Lesa tucks Ida's head between her thighs, she whacks Ida on the ass once more and drops the paddle, she clutches Ida's waist and delivers a Pile-driver. Ida lies spread-eagle on her back. Lesa hits a Double Biceps pose, she walks up to Gina and slaps her on the jaw. "Kiss my ass, Gina."

Gina stands, she clenches her fists. "That's what you're going to be doing, Lesa."

Lesa chuckles, she shoves Gina down. "I don't think so, Gina. I-

Ida grabs Lesa by her shoulder and spins her around, she slaps Lesa on the jaw. Lesa snarls, she rakes Ida's face. Ida staggers back rubbing her eyes. Lesa charges, she drops Ida with a clothesline.

Lesa laughs she takes Kim’s headset off puts it on tells Gina “Your Nothing And After I Beat You For The Empress Championship You Won’t Get Another Shot At The Championship Because I Will Have A Reign Of Terror As Champ” Lesa throws the headset back at Kim then Lesa gets Ida up throws her into the steel steps Ida grunts as she crashes into the steel steps.

Lesa hits a bicep pose the crowd boos Lesa flips off the crowd, Ida punches Lesa in the stomach Lesa shoves Ida back Lesa runs at Ida but Ida rolls out of the way Lesa with her left knee rams into the steel steps Lesa clutches her left knee Ida kicks Lesa in the left knee then Ida grabs Lesa up plants her with a DDT on the thinly padded floor.

Ida gets Lesa back in the ring Ida rolls in Lesa gets up but gets knocked down with a spinning heel kick Ida with three straight leg drops on Lesa then she climbs the top rope jumps off with an splash it lands onto Lesa Ida pins Lesa ref Lita counts 1….2….Lesa kicks out.

Gina: I want to pound on Lesa so bad right now but I will remain calm and wait to show her why I am the Champion for a reason.

Jillian: We all know when Ida yells out for you, you will interfere

Gina: I'll try not to, but there's no guarantee that I won't.

Kim: That's typical Jillian for you, always trying to start trouble.

Jillian: Shut up, Kim.

Ida pulls Lesa up by her wrists, Lesa kicks Ida in the stomach, Ida grunts and doubles over. Lesa grabs Ida in a front face-lock, she hoists Ida up and connects with a Vertical Suplex, Ida grunts as her back hits the canvas. Lesa kips up, she stomps Ida's stomach.

Ida rolls towards the ropes, she pulls herself to her feet, Lesa runs up behind Ida, she connects with a Russian Leg Sweep, Ida grunts as her back hits the canvas. Lesa pushes herself to her feet, she bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Ida's chest.

Lesa pulls Ida up by her hair, she leads her to the corner, she bashes Ida's forehead against the top turnbuckle. Ida grunts and drops to her knees. Lesa grabs Ida in a Cobra Clutch, Ida groans, she flails her right arm.

Ref Lita asking Ida do you want to tap out Ida said no Lesa with a devilish smirk transitions into a full nelson slam it connects with major impact Lesa pins Ida ref Lita counts 1….2…..Ida lifts her left shoulder up Lesa gets to her feet she taunts the crowd by hitting a muscular pose saying “Your Looking At The Best.”

Lesa goes to grab Ida but Ida leg trips Lesa down Ida follows up by grabbing Lesa up she Irish whips Lesa into the ropes on the rebound Ida catches Lesa in a tilt-a-whirl slam Ida takes a moment to flex her bicep then she lets Lesa get to her feet Ida runs to the ropes springboards with a springboard stunner it connects Ida pins Lesa ref Lita counts 1….2…..Lesa weakly kicks out. before ref Lita’s right hand was coming down for the 3 count.

Gina shouts “Stay On Her Don’t Give Her A Second To Catch Her Breath” Ida nods back at Gina Ida grabs Lesa up connects with a knife edged chop to her chest Lesa grimaces with that chop and Ida grabs Lesa by the throat with her right hand but Lesa uses her right hand to break Ida’s grip Lesa big knees Ida in the midsection Ida grunts Lesa with a elbow smash to the face dazes Ida Lesa takes a few steps back she runs at Ida spearing Ida down.

Lesa chokes Ida ref Lita goes "There will be no choking, Lesa."

Lesa stands, she pokes Lita's chest with her finger. "Stay out of my way and shut up, you're just here to count the pin-fall. I -

Ida sits up, she low blows Lesa from behind. Lesa grunts, she drops to her knees, she clutches her groin. Ida bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Lesa's upper back. Lesa grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Ida climbs up onto the top turnbuckle. Lesa staggers to her feet. Ida leaps off the top turnbuckle, she goes for a Cross Body Block.

Lesa catches Ida in mid-air, she drops to one knee, she connects with a Back-breaker. Ida lands on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Lesa straddles Ida's feet, she sets Ida up in a Muta Lock, she leans back and laces her hands over Ida's chin.

Ida screams, she claws at the canvas, she reaches for the ropes but they're just out of reach. Lesa releases Ida, she kips up, she straddles Ida's waist and sets her up in a Trapped-Arm Camel Clutch. Ida grimaces, she grits her teeth, Lesa looks over at Gina. "Hey, Gina, how about I put you in a Camel Clutch next?" Lesa chuckles.

Gina sneers, she clenches her fists, she stands and points at Lesa. "You can try but you won't succeed. I'm damn sure of that."

Lesa pulls back on Ida's chin. Ida screams. Lesa grins. "Scream all you want, little Ida, your mentor Gina isn't going to help you at all. But don't worry, I'll make her scream louder than you."

Gina looks on with a nervous expression back in the ring Ida screams out in agony ref Lita asking Ida if she wants to give up Ida with tears in her eyes fights it and said no Lesa adds more pressure but Ida doesn’t yield Lesa releases Ida to do more punishment she grabs Ida up by the throat with her right hand lifts her up in a choke slam slamming her down.

Lesa grins she rolls out of the ring goes up to the announce table where Gina is sitting down Lesa grabs Jillian’s water bottle pours it on Gina’s head

Gina stands up, she clenches her fists, she glares at Lesa.

Lesa folds her arms across her chest, she grins at Gina. "What are you going to do about it?"

Ida rolls out of the ring, she clutches her lower back, she walks up behind Lesa.

Gina smirks. "I guess you'll just have to wait and find out, Lesa."

Lesa snarls, she spits in Gina's face.

Ida grabs Lesa in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex. Lesa grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Ida grabs a handful of Lesa's hair and pulls her to her feet, she whips Lesa face first into the ring post. Lesa grunts as her back hits the ringside floor, she clutches her forehead.

Ida reaches under the ring, she pulls out a steel chair. Lesa groans as she staggers to her feet. Ida swings the chair at Lesa's head. Lesa sidesteps, she punches Ida on the jaw. Ida grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Lesa grabs the chair, she whacks Ida on her stomach.

Lesa turns, she whacks Gina on the forehead. Gina grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Lesa grabs The Empress of Wrestling tile belt and holds it over her head. "Cory Everson may face you at WarGames, but she doesn't have what it takes to beat you Gina, but I do. So you better hold until your title until we face off in the ring, because I want to humiliate you."

Gina groans, she clutches her forehead. Ida staggers to her feet. Lesa turns and whacks Ida on the stomach, Ida grunts and doubles over. Lesa tosses the chair down at her feet, she tucks Ida's head between her thighs, she hoists Ida up onto her shoulders and power-bombs Ida onto the chair.

Ida grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her lower back. Lesa kicks Ida in the stomach. "You're nothing but trash, like your mentor, Gina."

Lesa grabs Ida up lifts her over her head throwing Ida through the ropes back in the ring Ida grunts as she was thrown back in the ring Lesa struts up the ring steps Lesa climbs to the top rope waits for Ida to get up but Gina shoves an unexpected Lesa into Ida who does a a power slam Ida pins Lesa ref Lita counts 1….2……Lesa lifts her right shoulder up.

Ida grabs Lesa’s left leg drops an elbow drop to her knee Lesa grunts Ida then locks in a Boston Crab submission hold Ida screams at Lesa “Tap out You Chump” Lesa ignores that but she starts to make the painful craw to the bottom ropes Lesa reaches out with her right hand gets the ropes forcing the rope break Ida holds on to the submission hold for a few seconds before she releases her.

Gina gets a table slides it in the ring Ida grabs the table she sets it up in the center of the ring, Gina joins Ida in the ring Ida grabs Lesa up shoves her into Gina who kicks Lesa in the stomach doubling her over Gina gets Lesa in a power bomb lifts her up and power bombs her breaking the table Ida moves some of the table wreckage on the ramp Sable comes walking out, Ida pins Lesa ref Lita counts 1….2…Sable pulls Lita out of the ring Sable big knees Lita then she slings Lita into the security barricade Lita grunts as she falls down.

Gina gets out of the ring going after Sable, she chases Sable to the back.

Ida pulls Lesa up by her wrist, Lesa rakes Ida's eyes, Ida staggers back rubbing her eyes. Lesa charges, she knocks Ida down with a Running Shoulder Tackle. Ida grunts as her back hits the canvas. Lesa stomps Ida's stomach, she grabs Ida by the ankles and sets her up in a Sharpshooter.

Ida groans, she claws at the canvas. Lesa looks back over her shoulder. "Why don't you just go ahead and tap for me, Ida, you know you want to."

Ida groans, she shakes her head, she painfully drags herself towards the ropes, she reaches over and clutches the bottom rope in both hands. Lesa releases Ida, she pulls Ida up by her hair, she hoists Ida over her head like a barbell, she connects with a Military Press Slam.

Ida grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Lesa straddles Ida's waist, she leans down and grabs Ida by her wrist, she plants a heel on Ida's upper back and pulls on her wrists in a Surfboard Stretch. Ida screams, she shakes her head. Lesa chuckles. "Cowabunga, surf's up, Ida."

Ida screams echo throughout the arena Lesa taunts her with “I Love Screamers And Your Pain Is Music To My Ears” ref Lita slowly gets to her feet she gets back in the ring she sees the surfboard stretch being applied she goes up to Ida asking her if she wants to tap out Ida weakly said no.

To Ida’s relief Lesa releases the surfboard stretch, Lesa stomps on Ida’s chest repeatedly then she reapplies the surfboard stretch in the middle of the ring Lesa taunts Ida “Get Ready To Pucker Up And Kiss My Lovely Ass.”

Kim: Ida is in a horrible position in the center of the ring and she will have to dig down deep to get the ropes

Jillian: I heard her say Lesa your too much for me I give up

Ida with tears in her eyes as Lesa adds more pressure to the submission hold

Lesa tugs harder on Ida's arm,then she releases the hold, she pulls Ida up by her hair, she leans in close to Ida's face. "I don't want you to submit just yet, I'm having too much fun right now." Lesa scoops up Ida, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Ida lies on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Lesa kneels beside Ida, she sets her up in a Bow and Arrow Stretch. Ida screams, she shakes her head. Ref Lita asks if she wishes to submit. Ida shakes her head. "Nooooooo!!!"

Lesa releases the hold, she pulls Ida up by her hair, she grabs Ida up in an Inverted Face-lock, she plants Ida with a Reverse DDT> Ida lies on her back, she clutches the back of her head. Lesa walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and leaps off, she goes for a Frog Splash.

Ida rolls out of the way at the last second, Lesa grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Ida staggers to her feet, she pulls Lesa up by her wrist and whips her into the ropes, Lesa bounces off the ropes, Ida delivers a dropkick to Lesa's chest. Lesa grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Ida grabs Lesa up Irish whips her into the ropes on the rebound Ida catches Lesa in a Samoan drop Lesa grunts as she hits the canvas Ida clutches her back from behind in the torturous submission holds she stomps on Lesa’s left hand Lesa yelps Ida climbs the top rope jumps off with a Moonsault it connects onto Lesa.

Ida gets Lesa up she then slaps her grabs her in a Ida Rampage (Half Nelson Driver) it connects Ida pins Lesa ref Lita counts 1….2…..Lesa barely kicks out. to the dismay of Ida who tells Lita that was 3 ref Lita tells her so close but right shoulder was up.

Ida screams in frustration she rolls out of the ring grabs two tables slide them in the ring Ida gets back in the ring

Ida sets one of the table up beside Lesa, Lesa groans as she staggers to her feet. Ida kicks Lesa in the stomach. Lesa grunts and doubles over. Ida tucks Lesa's head between her thighs. Lesa counters with a Back Body Drop slamming onto the table, the impacts breaks the table.

Lesa turns and grabs Ida by the wrists, she drags her from the table wreckage, she pulls Ida up by her wrists, she scoops Ida up and body slams her. Ida grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Backstage, Gina continues to chase Sable. Sable ducks behind the nearest corner of the hallway. "Come back here, Sable." Gina turns the corner. Colette Nelson, Yaxeni Oriquen and Bev Francis surround Gina and clobber her with kendo Sticks, Gina holds her forearms in front of her face. Yaxeni whacks Gina on the back of her neck, Gina grunts as she drops down onto her stomach.

Sable chuckles, she kicks Gina in the ribs. "What's wrong, champ? You let your guard down."

Colette whacks Gina on her lower back. Bev whacks Gina's upper back. Sable grins, she starts walking towards the ring area.

Back in the ring. Ida staggers to her feet, Lesa bounces off the ropes, she connects with a Big Boot to Ida's chest. Ida grunts as her back hits the canvas. Lesa grabs the other table, she sets it up in the center of the ring. Sable walks out onto the stage and walks down the ramp, she grins and shouts at Ida.

Ida uses the ropes to get to her feet she scowls at Sable, Lesa grabs Ida hits a a ripcord knee to the face Ida groggily falls back Lesa keeps her grip by grabbing Ida’s right hand Lesa lifts up Ida on her shoulders she shouts “Diamond Cutter Hahaa.”

Lesa hits the Diamond Cutter the impact breaks the table Ida whimpers after taking the Diamond Cutter Lesa chuckles then she signals for the surfboard stretch one more time Lesa moves some of the table wreckage she bends down stomps Ida on the chest then she reapplies the surfboard stretch.

Backstage Colette goes to whack Gina with the kendo stick but Gina shoves Bev into the oncoming kendo stick shot Bev grunts as Colette whacks Bev across the chest with the kendo stick Gina grabs the kendo stick breaks it half she grabs Colette up slams her down onto Bev, Yaxeni comes charging at Gina but Gina ducks the kendo stick an stage handle walking by takes the kendo stick shot he falls down Gina grabs a fire extinguisher sprays Yaxeni in the face with the foam Yaxeni screams Gina hits Yaxeni with the fire extinguisher then she grabs Yaxeni up in a choke slam slams her onto Colette and Bev.

Sable goes “Stretch Her Like A Pretzel Make Her Scream Out In Agony” Ida is agony screaming in pain ref Lita asking her do you want to submit Ida shakes her head no Lesa reaches back with more torque adding to her torment Gina comes staggering out from the ramp she falls down

Gina tumbles down the ramp, Sable runs over and stomps Gina's upper back.

Ida screams louder. Lesa tugs harder on Ida's wrists. Ida grits her teeth. Ref Lita leans in close to Ida's face. "Do you wish to submit?"

Ida shakes her head. "No."

Gina pushes herself to her feet, Sable lunges at Gina. Gina kicks Sable in the stomach. Sable grunts and doubles over. Gina tucks Sable's head between her thighs, she plants Sable with a Pedigree. Sable lies spread-eagle on her stomach. Gina pulls herself onto the apron and starts to climb into the ring.

Ida screams. "I submit, I submit."

Ref Lita stands, she she calls for the bell as Gina steps into the ring. Lesa releases Ida, she rolls out of the ring, she raises her arms up in victory, she helps Sable to her feet, Lesa chuckles. "Better luck next time, Ida." Lesa and Sable walk backwards up the ramp, taunting Ida.

Gina kneels beside Ida, she helps Ida to her knees. "Are you alright, Ida?"

Sable raises Lesa’s right hand in victory Sable gets a microphone hands it to Lesa and Lesa said “Time To Kiss My Ass Ida You Are A Woman Of Your Word And Gina I Know This Will Turn You On I Save Yours For After I Beat You For That Championship You Are Keeping Warm For Me.”

Gina with a disgusted look on her face as she helps Ida up ref Lita walks up to her “Per The Match Stipulations Ida Must Kiss Her Ass” Sable screams get Gina out of the ring do your job Lita

Lita points at Gina. "Okay, I need you leave the ring now, Gina,"

Gina nods begrudgingly, she rolls out of the ring, she walks up the ramp and walks past Lesa, she glares at Sable and Lesa as she walks to the back.

Lesa and Sable roll into the ring. Lesa walks up to Ida, she grins. "Get down on your knees, Ida." Ida snarls, she drops to her knees, Lesa turns and pulls down the back of her shorts, exposing her ass. Lesa shakes her ass. "Now pucker up."

Ida stares at Lesa's bare ass, she grits her teeth. Sable walks up behind Ida, she shoves Ida's face against Lesa's ass. "Here let me help you, Ida." Sable rubs Ida's face against Lesa's ass. Ida flails her arms.

Kiana Tom and Gold come out through the crowd and Lita goes that’s enough Gold gets in the ring double ax handle smashes Lita then Kiana with a running knee to Lita’s face Lita falls down Gold picks up Lita telling her “We Say When It’s Over” she throws Lita over the top rope Lita grunts as she lands on the thinly padded floor.

Kiana with a microphone goes “This Is A Warning To All Who Oppose Us You Will Be Humiliated And Destroyed Soon As Our Wonderful Leader Sable Gets Control Back” Sable “Damn Right And Gina You Will Put Through Hell For Not Accepting My Offer.”

Stephanie McMahon, Gina, Diamond, Alundra Blayze, Sandy Riddell, and Rachel McLish with a dozen security guards rush out Stephanie screams "Get them."

Security races towards the ring, Lesa, Sable, Kiana and Gold roll out of the ring, they flee through the crowd. Diamond, Gina, Alundra and Rachel run down the ramp, Diamond and Gina roll into the ring, they help Ida to her feet. Alundra and Rachel help Lita to her feet, they help her up the ramp.

Diamond and Gina help Ida out of the ring, they lead her up the ramp. Stephanie grips her microphone tightly. "You can run all you want Sable, but you have a match with Sandy Riddell later tonight, and she's going to kick your ass."

Sandy flexes her muscles said “Sable Isn’t Ready For My Power” Ida goes “I Will Get Revenge On Sable For This” They get back to Stephanie’s office Wendy comes up to everyone Stephanie angrily said “Not Now Wendy” Wendy scowls and goes back to her locker room.

Gina with an angrily look on her face “I Will Kick Kiana’s Ass In The Match Tonight” Diamond said back “No Doubt I’ve Got Your Back Just In Case Sable Tries Anything” Diamond puts Ida on the couch Rachel and Diamond goes back to their respective locker rooms.

Stephanie goes “Sable Thinks She Runs Roughshod Around Here Well She’s Got Another Thing Coming” Gina tells Stephanie “Put Me In The WarGames Match I Can Do Double Duty” Alundra steps up to Gina

"We've already got enough people for the WarGames match, you'd just get in our way, Gina, we can handle without you."

Stephanie shakes her head. "No, you need to just focus on defending your title against Cory at WarGames, we'll take care of Sable and the others."

Gina smirks. "Fine, suit yourselves, I was merely offering, come on Ida, let's go." Gina walks towards the door, Ida gets up form the couch, she walks up beside Gina and they exit the office together.

Kim: I think Stephanie should’ve agreed to that and let Alundra sit this one out because Gina would be a great addition for Rachel, Diamond, and Stephanie.

Jillian: So you got no faith in Alundra huh?

Kim: I didn’t say that I was just saying Gina would bring a powerful force to the match.

Jillian: It still stands Gina vs Cory for the Empress Championship and the big main event for control in a WarGames match Team Sable (Sable, Lesa, Gold, and Kiana) Vs Team Stephanie (Stephanie, Diamond, Rachel, and Alundra)

Kim: Well, anyway, our next match promises to be exciting as Gladiators Zap and Crush take on Hellga and Steel.

Jillian: My money's on Hellga and Steel to win it. Go Hellga.

Kim: It's anyone match, but we'll be right back after this commercial break.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-23, 05:42
Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I had a major crush on Zap in the 90's wow she was so sexy & gorgeous. If this above story is a template to what's in store for next match, can't wait to read about her teaming with Crush. Kudos to this story, had me not only reading it once, but several times it was that good.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Would love to read you doing a story with Cameo Kneuer & Cory Everson the sisters taking on The Bella Twins or any other pair of females.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] 😍 🥰 🤩

Last edited by sable1; 05-Jan-23 at 05:52.
The Following User Says Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-23, 03:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sable1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a major crush on Zap in the 90's wow she was so sexy & gorgeous. If this above story is a template to what's in store for next match, can't wait to read about her teaming with Crush. Kudos to this story, had me not only reading it once, but several times it was that good.

Would love to read you doing a story with Cameo Kneuer & Cory Everson the sisters taking on The Bella Twins or any other pair of females.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] �� �� ��
I could definitely do one with Cory and Cameo vs the Bellas or whoever, and yeah that team up of Zap and Crush is going to be next, should be a good one.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-23, 05:10
Last Achievements

Zap/Crush vs Steel and Hellga

Zap's music hits, Zap walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, the crowd greets her with a standing ovation. Zap sprints down the ramp, she slides into the ring, she rolls to her feet and walks up beside Ref Rachel McLish, she hits a double biceps pose.

Crush's music hit, Crush walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, she's accompanied by Fury, Crush walks down the ramp, she rolls into the ring, she rolls to her feet, she walks up beside Zap, she blows a kiss to the crowd. Fury walks over to the announcer's table and sits down beside Kim, she grabs a headset and puts it on.

Jillian: Welcome, Fury, are you here to cheer on your buddy Crush?

Fury: Of course I am, Jillian, why wouldn't I?

Jillian: No reason.

Kim: Pay no attention to Jillian, she likes to cause trouble.

Jillian: Only sometimes. Ha Ha.

Fury: For Jillian's information, I'm here to root for both Crush and Zap, which I've decided to dub them Zapping Crush.

Jillian: That's a silly name.

Kim: I like it. I think it will catch on.

Hellga's music hit. Hellga and Steel walk out onto the stage dressed in their Gladiators attire, they're accompanied by Venom. Hellga and Steel strut down the ramp, they pull themselves up onto the apron, then climb through the ropes. Hellga grins at Zap, she hits a Double Biceps pose.

Steel glares at Crush. "Hellga and I look forward to humiliating the both of you. I hope you're ready."

Zap folds her arms across her chest. "Well, any time you're ready, you just try it."

Crush grins. "Tough talk, Steel, but can you back it up."

Hellga sneers. "We sure as hell can, Crush, be ready to lose."

Ref Rachel signals for the bell.

Zap and Crush talk among themselves, they shake hands and Crush climbs out onto the apron.

Steel pats Hellga on the back, she climbs out onto the apron. Hellga and Zap meet up in the center of the ring. Hellga offers her right hand to Zap. Zap reaches for Hellga's hand. Hellga lunges, she kicks Zap in the stomach. Zap grunts and doubles over. Hellga clubs Zap's upper back with her right forearm. Zap grunts as she slams down onto her stomach.

Hellga shakes her head. "How could you fall for that, Zap, you should have known, I'd do that." Hellga bends down, she grabs a handful of Zap's hair and pulls her to her feet. Zap delivers a series of knife-edge chops to Hellga's chest. Hellga grunts, she staggers back. Zap launches herself off the ropes, she runs at Hellga.

Hellga sidesteps Zap's Big Boot attempt, she grabs Zap in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Catch and Release German Suplex. Zap grunts as her back hits the canvas. Hellga kips up, she pulls Zap up by her hair, she leads her to the corner and tags in Steel, she leans Zap back against the corner, she climbs out onto the apron and hooks Zap's arms on the top rope.

Steel climbs into the ring, she pummels Zap's stomach with her fists. Ref Rachel walks over and orders Steel back. Hellga releases Zap's arms, she holds up her hands. Ref Rachel turns to the center of the ring. Hellga grabs Zap in a Sleeper-Hold, Steel kicks Zap in the stomach.

Crush starts to climb into the ring. Ref Rachel walks over and blocks Crush's path. "Back to your corner, Crush."

Crush gets in Ref Rachel's face. "Then why don't you turn around and tell that to Hellga."

Ref Rachel turns towards Hellga's corner. Hellga quickly releases Zap. Steel punches Zap on the jaw, Zap grunts and doubles over, she clutches her jaw. Steel grabs Zap in a front face-lock, she hoists Zap up and connects with a Vertical Suplex. Zap grunts as her backs hits the canvas.

Jillian: Hellga and Steel aren't showing Zap any mercy in the early going of this match, looks like they'll be Crushing Zap in no time flat.

Fury: That's Zapping Crush, Jillian.

Jillian: I know what I said.

Kim: Zap better hurry up and tag in Crush, before she's unable to.

Zap rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Steel bounces off the ropes, Zap ducks Steel's clothesline attempt, Steel turns, Zap connects with a Spinning Back Fist to Steel's jaw. Steel grunts as her back hits the canvas. Zap shakes her hips. "Did that hurt, Steel? I hope it-

Hellga clotheslines Zap from behind. Zap grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Hellga climbs back out onto the apron. Zap rubs the back of her head, she pushes herself to her feet, she staggers to her corner and tags Crush. Crush climbs into the ring, Zap rolls out onto the apron, she pulls herself to her feet.

Steel staggers to her feet, Crush walks up to Steel, she clenches her fists.

Steel holds up her arms saying “Whoa, Now Crush You Know You Are One Of Us So Attack Zap And Stop This Nonsense” Crush big knees Steel in the midsection. Crush grabs Steel in a belly to belly suplex it connects. Hellga climbs in the ring, Crush gets to her feet, Hellga charges at Crush but Crush back body drops Hellga down.

Crush grabs Hellga and Steel up bangs their heads together, Steel gets speared down by Crush, Zap enters the ring she super kicks Hellga down then she throws Hellga out of the ring, Crush high fives Zap as Zap goes back to their corner Crush stomps on Steel, Steel grunts as the stomp lands on her chest Crush said “Your foolish leader Dallas betrayed Fury And Myself We Are Out For Vengeance.”

Crush grabs Steel up Irish whips her into the ropes on the rebound Crush catches Steel in a tilt-a-whirl slam. Crush stands over Steel flexing her muscles. Steel kips up, she kicks Crush in the stomach, Crush grunts and doubles over, Steel tucks Crush's head between her thighs, she plants her with a Pile-driver. Crush lies on her back, she clutches the top of her head. Steel stomps Crush's stomach, she pulls Crush up by her hair and leads her into the corner, she tags in Hellga and leans Crush back against the turnbuckles, she climbs out onto the apron.

Hellga climbs into the ring, she delivers multiple knife-edge chops to Crush's chest. Crush grunts and doubles over. Hellga rams her knee against Crush's forehead. Crush grunts and drops to her knees. Hellga cups Crush's chin in her right hand, she grins and slaps Crush on the jaw, she pulls Crush to her feet.

Steel reaches into the ring, she grabs a handful of Crush's hair and slams her down onto her back. Hellga delivers a knee drop to Crush's stomach. Crush groans, she rolls onto her side and clutches her stomach. Hellga pulls Crush up by her hair, she hoists Crush up over her head, she connects with a Military Press Slam in the center of the ring. Crush grunts as her stomach hits the canvas.

Zap leans over the top rope, she holds out her right hand. "Come on, Crush, tag me in."

Crush groans, she pushes herself to her feet. Hellga runs up behind Crush, she drops her with a One-handed Bulldog. Crush grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Hellga pushes herself to her feet, she runs at the corner and connects with a Big Boot to Zap's chest. Zap grunts, she flies back off the apron and slams down onto her back on the ringside floor.

Hellga leans over the ropes, she looks down at Zap and hits a Double Biceps pose. "Just stay right there, Zap, I'll work quick work of Crush, and then I'll focus on you."

Zap lies on her back, she groans through gritted teeth.

Kim: So Fury the people wants to know are you and Crush sort of allies to the Good Gladiators or kind of doing y'all own thing?

Fury: Just saying this I don’t trust them and they don’t trust us but those Tag Team Championships would look awesome around mine and Crush’s waist.

Jillian: That is if Zap doesn’t take your spot in this team

Fury: Ha, they both know this is a one night only thing

Hellga picks up Crush slaps her saying “You’re a delusional fool to be teaming with Zap” Hellga pulls Crush close to her in a sidewalk slam, Crush grunts as she lands on the canvas. Hellga drags Crush back to the corner reaching out tagging Steel in. Hellga holds Crush as Steel enters the ring, Hellga shoves Crush to Steel who does a spinning back elbow knocking Crush down.

Ref Rachel tells Hellga out of the ring now Hellga retorts back “OK, loser, Kiana will break you in half at WarGames” Ref Rachel ignores that comment Steel struts around the ring before she drops a leg drop onto to Crush. Steel kips up turns to Zap who’s on the ring apron awaiting the tag, Steel slaps herself on the ass telling Zap to “Kiss My Ass.”

Zap tells her back “You Wish” Steel grabs Crush up scoop slams her down Steel climbs the top rope jumps off with a big splash landing onto Crush’s chest Steel pins Crush ref Rachel counts 1…..2….Zap stomps on Steel’s back breaking the pin-fall up. Hellga enters the ring, but Zap spears Hellga down.

Zap mounts Hellga's waist, she pummels Hellga's chest. Steel pushes herself to her her feet, she walks up and kicks Zap in the ribs. Zap rolls over onto her back, she clutches her ribs. Hellga rises to her feet, she pulls Zap up by her hair, she scoops her up and carries her to the ropes, she tosses Zap to the ringside floor. Zap grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Hellga and Steel high-five. Crush bounces off the ropes, she drops Hellga and Steel with a Double Clothesline. Hellga and Steel grunt as their backs hits the canvas. Hellga rolls out onto the apron, she pulls herself to her feet. Crush pulls Steel up by her hair. Steel delivers an uppercut to Crush's chin. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Steel grins, she grabs Crush by the ankles, she sets her up in a Sharpshooter. Crush groans, she claws at the canvas as Zap staggers to her feet. Zap walks back to her corner, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she leans over the top rope and holds out her right hand. "Tag me in, Crush."

Crush groans, she shakes her head, she starts painfully dragging herself to the ropes, she reaches up and tags in Zap. Zap climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she leaps off and lands a dropkick to Steel's upper back. Steel slams down onto her stomach, releasing the Sharpshooter. Crush rolls out onto the apron, she lies on her back, sweating trickling down her face.

Zap pulls Steel up- by her hair, she grabs her in a side head-lock. Steel delivers a back elbow to Zap's ribs. Zap grunts, she drops Steel with a Running Bulldog, Steel lies on her stomach. Zap rolls Steel onto her back, she goes for the cover. Ref Rachel starts to count. 1... 2...

Hellga grabs Zap by her ankles and pulls her off of Steel, breaking the count. Hellga stomps Zap's upper back, she runs back to her corner. Steel rolls to her feet as Zap pushes herself to her feet. Steel kicks Zap in the stomach. Zap grunts and doubles over. Steel grabs Zap in a front face-lock, she hoists Zap up and connects with a Vertical Suplex. Zap grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Steel kips up, she pulls Zap up by her hair, she whips her into the corner. Zap grunts as her back hits the corner, Hellga hooks Zap's arms on the top rope. Steel charges, she rams her right shoulder against Zap's stomach. Zap grunts, she tugs on her arms. Hellga punches the back of Zap's head.

Steel tags Hellga, she climbs out onto the apron, Hellga climbs into the ring, she scoops Zap up and sets her up in a Tree of Woe. Hellga delivers multiple stomps to Zap's chest as Steel holds Zap's ankles. Steel cackles. "Rough her up real good, Hellga."

Hellga smirks, she rakes her boot heel across Zap's eyes. Zap groans. Venom gets up on the ring apron gives Hellga a high five, she sneakily gives Hellga some brass knuckles, Hellga puts them in her pocket, ref Rachel tells Venom to get down Venom tells her, “You’re such a buzzkill I was just giving her words of encouragement.” Venom hops down, she smirks at Fury.

Hellga lines up her shot then she delivers big knees repeatedly to Zap’s chest, she grunts with each shot. Hellga pulls Zap down she lands hard on the canvas. Hellga struts towards Crush and she flexes her muscles at Crush saying “You’re over hyped and I never thought you could hang with us” Steel sneaks around to Crush’s corner, she pulls her down and slings her into the steel steps.

Hellga sneakily pulls out the brass knuckles from her pocket, she puts them on her left hand. Zap gets up, she goes to big boot Hellga, Hellga side steps then she uses right hand to pull Zap close to her, Hellga uses her left hand with a jab to Zap’s jaw. Zap falls down unconscious.

Fury: Not This Way, Damn it. Come On Zap, Kick out

Hellga hits a bicep pose, she wisely throws the brass knuckles out of the ring. Hellga pins Zap ref Rachel counts 1…..2……Zap barely kicks out in the nick of time to a flabbergasted Hellga. Hellga instantly gets to her feet arguing with ref Rachel. "That was three, don't you know how to count." Hellga slowly backs Ref Rachel into the corner.

Ref Rachel glares at Hellga. "Just try something, I dare you."

Zap staggers to her feet, she rubs her jaw, she runs up behind Hellga and connects with a Russian Leg Sweep. Hellga grunts as her back hits the canvas. Zap rolls out of the ring. Steel continues to stomp Crush's chest. Zap walks up behind Steel and taps her on the left shoulder.

Steel turns towards Zap, Zap kicks Steel in the stomach. Steel grunts and doubles over. Zap scoops Steel up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker. Steel lies on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Crush staggers to her feet, she kicks Steel in the ribs.

Zap rolls back into the ring. Hellga grabs Zap by her hair, she pulls Zap to her feet. Zap delivers a barrage of knife-edge chops to Hellga's chest. Hellga grunts, she connects with a Forearm Smash to Zap's chest. Zap grunts as her back hits the canvas. Steel staggers to her feet, she runs back to her corner. Hellga pulls Zap up by her hair, she whips her into her corner.

Hellga walks to the corner, she tags Steel in, she tucks Zap's head between her thighs. Steel climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she leaps off a delivers a Double Ax handle Smash to Zap's lower back. Zap grunts and drops to her knees. Hellga climbs out onto the apron.

Steel pulls Zap up by her hair, she grabs Zap by her jaws and connects with a Sit-out Face-buster. Zap grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Steel rolls Zap onto her back, she covers her for the pin. Ref Rachel starts to count. 1... 2... .... Zap lifts up her left shoulder at the last second.

Steel sits up on her knees, she slaps Zap on the stomach, then pulls Zap up by her hair. Steel whips Zap into the ropes. Zap bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Steel's chest. Steel grunts as her back hits the canvas. Zap rolls onto her stomach, she crawls towards her corner and tags Crush in.

Crush climbs into the ring as Steel staggers to her feet. Zap rolls out onto the apron. Crush charges at Steel, she drops Steel with a Running Lariat. Steel grunts as her back hits the canvas. Crush grabs Steel's right ankle, she sets Steel's right leg up in a Spinning Toe-hold. Steel groans, she flails her arms.

Hellga climbs into the ring, she charges and connects with a Big Boot to Crush's face. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas, she clutches her face. Hellga walks back to her corner and climbs back out onto the apron. Crush and Steel lie on their backs. Rachel looks down at the both of them. "Come on, ladies, get up."

Crush uses the ropes to get to her feet first, Steel gets up in a daze she turns around into a jumping heel kick by Crush, Crush kips up, she runs up to Hellga knocks her down onto Venom. Crush turns her attention back to Steel, she lifts up Steel in a gorilla press slam, Crush holds it as the fans snap pictures. Crush grins and she completes the gorilla press slam.

Fury: That’s A Venom sandwich Ha-ha.

Kim: I heard Venom say get off of me Hellga your squishing me

Hellga gets off of Venom, she gets back on the ring apron, Crush pins Steel ref Rachel counts 1….2……Steel barely kicks out Crush drags Steel to the corner extends her left hand for a tag to Zap. Zap tags in, she climbs the top rope, Crush lifts Steel up in vertical Suplex, it connects. Crush rolls out of the ring, Zap jumps off the top rope in a picture perfect Moonsault landing flush onto Steel.

Zap pins Steel ref Rachel counts 1…..2……Hellga with a low dropkick to Zap’s back breaking up the pin-fall. Hellga lifts up Zap gets her in a choke slam it connects. Hellga drags Steel to the corner, Hellga exits the ring to the ring apron. Steel tags in Hellga.

Hellga climbs into the ring, Steel rolls out onto the apron, she lies on her back, she wipes the sweat from her brow. Zap staggers to her feet, Hellga bounces off the ropes, she drops Zap with a Running Lariat. Zap grunts as her back hits the canvas. Hellga bounces off the ropes, she splashes down onto Zap, she hooks both of Zap's legs.

Ref Rachel starts to count. 1... 2... ... Zap lifts up her left shoulder. Hellga sits up on her knees, she applies a claw-hold to Zap's stomach. Zap groans, she shakes her head and grits her teeth. Hellga punches Zap on the stomach, she pulls Zap up by her hair.

Zap punches Hellga on the chest. Hellga grunts, she kicks Zap in the stomach, Zap grunts and doubles over. Hellga tucks Zap's head between her thighs, she hoists Zap up onto her shoulders, she delivers a Power-bomb, Zap grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Hellga pulls Zap up by her hair, she leads Zap to the ropes, she bends Zap over and presses her throat against the middle rope, Zap flails her arms gasping for air. Ref Rachel grabs Hellga by the shoulder. Hellga turns and glares at Rachel. "Don't touch me, Rachel, if you know what's good for you."

With Ref Rachel distracted, Steel grabs Zap in a front face-lock, choking Zap with the middle rope. Venom chuckles. Crush hops down off the canvas, she runs around the ringside floor, she grabs Steel by her ankles. Venom kicks the back of Crush's left knee. Crush releases Steel's ankles, she drops to one knee, she clutches her left knee.

Steel releases Zap, she hops down off the canvas, she delivers a Spinning Back Fist to Crush's jaw. Crush grunts as her back hits the ringside floor, she clutches her jaw. Venom stomps Crush's forehead, she takes several steps back as Ref Rachel looks in her direction.

Zap pushes herself to her feet, she rubs her throat. Hellga bounces off the ropes and charges Zap from behind, Zap turns, she charges and catches Hellga with a Drop Toe Hold. Hellga grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Zap straddles Hellga's upper back, she sits down and set Hellga up in a Camel Clutch. Zap pulls back on Hellga's chin. Hellga groans through gritted teeth.

Steel scoops up Crush, she rams her lower back against the ring post. Crush grunts as her stomach hits the ringside floor, she clutches her lower back. Steel rolls into the ring, she walks up behind Zap and grabs two big handfuls of hair, she yanks Zap of of Hellga and slams her down onto her back.

Hellga staggers to her feet, Steel pulls Zap up by her hair, she sets Zap up in a Full Nelson. Hellga bounces off the ropes, she goes for a dropkick, Zap slips free and ducks, causing Hellga's dropkick to hit Steel's chest. Steel grunts as her back hits the canvas. Zap staggers to her feet, she pulls Steel up by her hair, she hip tosses Steel over the top rope. Steel grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Crush pulls herself up onto the apron. Zap pulls Hellga up by her hair, she leads her to the corner, she tags in Crush. Zap grabs Hellga in an Inverted face-lock. Crush climbs up onto the top turnbuckle. Venom hops up onto the apron, she shakes the top rope. Crush slips, she crotches the metal turnbuckle connector, she doubles over clutching her groin. Venom chuckles.

Fury: Pardon me one second.

Fury throws off her headset, she stands up and runs at Venom and tackles her, Venom grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Fury pulls Venom up by her hair, she ducks as Venom spews a green mist from her mouth, she kicks Venom in the groin. Fury tucks Venom's head between her thighs, she delivers a Pedigree. Venom lies spread-eagle on her stomach. Fury walks back to the announcer's table, she puts her headset back on.

Fury: Okay, I'm back.

Steel climbs into the ring, she runs up behind Zap and grabs her in a Sleeper-hold. Hellga slips free, she turns and kicks Zap in the stomach. Steel pulls Zap towards the ropes, she tosses her over the top rope. Zap grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Steel climbs out onto the apron.

Hellga walks to the corner, she mounts the middle rope and grabs Crush in a front face-lock, she connects with a Fisherman Suplex. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Hellga grabs Crush by the wrists, she drags her into the corner. Hellga mounts the middle rope, she drops down and delivers a Banzai Drop to Crush's chest. Crush groans, she grits her teeth. Hellga remains seated on Crush's chest, she folds her arms across her chest.

Ref Rachel starts to count. 1…..2…..Zap shoves Steel through the ropes and Steel barrels into Hellga causing the breakup of the pin, Steel tells Hellga “That Damn Zap shoved me into you” Zap climbs the top rope jumps off with a leg kick to both Hellga and Steel knocking them down Zap lets out a scream Steel wobbly gets to her feet Zap charges at Steel with a spear it connects and with their momentum it takes them both through the ropes to the thinly padded floor.

Hellga bends down by Crush smacks her saying “You were so lucky there for Zap to save you but this time not so much” Hellga picks up Crush, Irish whips her into the ropes, on the rebound Hellga catches Crush in a pop up power bomb but Crush shifts her weight and reverses into a DDT.

Zap gets to her feet, she sees the brass knuckles and puts them on her right hand. Steel gets to her feet, she charges at Zap with a big knee. Zap side steps, she hits Steel in the side of the head with the brass knuckles, Steel falls backwards knocked out. Venom gets to her feet, but Zap big boots Venom down she puts the brass knuckles on Steel’s chest.

Zap goes back to her corner, Hellga crawls to her corner but she is shocked not seeing Steel there. Crush crawls to Zap, she tags her in. Hellga pulls herself up, she runs at Zap, but Zap uses Hellga’s momentum against her hitting a big power slam. Zap grabs Hellga up does a stunner on her. Zap winks at Crush, Zap tags her in. Zap grabs Hellga up, she punches her in the stomach then she Irish whips Hellga into the ropes, Crush climbs through the middle ropes on the rebound, Crush lands a dropkick to Hellga's chest. Hellga grunts as her back hits the canvas. Zap pulls Hellga up by her hair, she tucks Hellga's head between her thighs, she hoists Hellga up onto her shoulders, Crush climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, Zap turns her back to Crush. Crush leaps off the top turnbuckle, she grabs Hellga by the waist and connects with a Sit-out Spinebuster from atop Zap's shoulders.

Kim: That was amazing, it looked like Zap was going for a Power-bomb, but Crush turned it into a Sit-out Spine-buster from off of Zap's shoulders. I don't know what to call that.

Fury: I call it the Zapped and Crushed.

Jillian: What a dumb name, Fury, couldn't you come up with something better than that.

Fury: Sorry, Jillian, but that's what I'm calling it, so suck it.

Jillian:....

Kim: I'm sure the name will catch on.

Crush covers Hellga for the pin. Steel staggers to her feet. Ref Rachel starts to count as Steel rolls into the ring and rolls to her feet. Zap charges and Steel, they grapple in a Collar and Elbow Tie-up. Ref Rachel starts to count. 1... 2... ....3. Ref Rachel signals for the bell. Zap shoves Steel down onto her rear.

Ref Rachel raises Crush and Zap's arms in victory. Crush and Zap bow, they blow kisses to the crowd, Crush and Zap shake hands then hug in the center of the ring. Fury joins them in the ring, she hugs Zap then hugs Crush. "Great job, ladies, you two made a great team."

Venom staggers to her feet, she points up at Zap. "This is far from over, Zap, you may have won tonight, but we'll make you pay next time."

Hellga and Steel roll out of the ring, they stand on either side of Venom. Hellga sneers. "I'll see you again, Zap, you can count on it." Hellga, Steel and Venom walk up the ramp, they walk to the back.

The crowd is in a frenzy chanting Zapping Crush, Fury raises the hands of Crush and Zap, Fury lets go. Crush turns to Zap tells her “That Was Fun And Your Alright In My Eyes” Zap retorts back to Crush “We Made A Good Team, We Got The Common Enemies In Sable And Her Goons So Anytime You Need My Help I Am There.”

Crush and Fury was about to say something back to Zap but suddenly Dallas’s music hits out she walks in a Gladiators shirt with jeans on plus the Gladiators Championship around her waist she stands on the ramp Dallas mockingly claps for Crush and Zap she then said “I Don’t Believe My Eyes Seeing This Emerging Friendship After Everything Those Two Did To You Zap.”

“Zap, WarGames Is Where You Will Be Dominated By Yours Truly Me After I Retain My Gladiators Championship It Will Be The Prelude Of The Night For Our Next Boss Sable To Get Control Back”

Crush grabs a microphone “Shut The Hell Up Dallas, Nobody Gives A Damn About Sable Or Her Goon Squad How About Next Week You Put That Championship Up For Grabs Against Me I’ll Even Let You Pick The Match If You Got The Guts To Accept?”

Dallas says "I gladly accept, just you and me, I'll beat you from pillar to post so fast that you won't even know what hit you."

Crush grins. "Good, but if you think you're going to be me again, you got another thing coming."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a match I need to get ready for, I get the honor of eating up on Terri Gold in the next match, so I'll see you later, Crush." Dallas turns and walks to the back.

Crush nods. "I'll see you then, Dallas, and I'll kick your ass real good."

Fury claps. "I look forward to seeing that."

Crush, Fury and Zap roll out of the ring, they walk up the ramp waving to the crowd, the American Gladiator's theme echoes throughout the arena as the three of them walk to the back.

Kim: That’s huge news Dallas defends her Gladiator Championship against Crush next week, but tonight she’s got a gamed Terri Gold who’s looking to build momentum towards her showdown with Brenda Raganot.

Jillian: Dallas is looking to keep riding the wave of good fortune also because she’s a great champion and has great character, I’m so looking forward to Dallas countering the annoying Terri Buster there’s even a shirt of it now.

Kim: You could’ve gotten a shirt also but you didn’t beat Denise Austin

Jillian: Don’t make me smack you for the fun of it but firstly I’m being told Monica Brant is standing by with Dale Tomita and Jennifer with Trish Swander ahead of their big clash next week for the inaugural International Championship let’s head backstage for this sit down interview

Backstage.

Monica: Hi, I'm here with both Dale Tomita and Jennifer Louwagie, who's accompanied by Trish Swander. Dale, what are you’re thoughts prior to going into the match?

Dale: I look forward to facing Jennifer, I think she’ll give me a hard fought match, which I will emerge victorious, no doubt about that.

Jennifer: I think Dale is getting ahead of herself, she’ll learn quickly that I’m no pushover, so when she steps into the ring with me, I’ll be walking out at the first ever International champion. And I think Trish can agree with that.

Trish: Definitely, Dale doesn’t stand a chance, but it will be fun to watch her try only to lose.

Dale: I have just as much a chance at winning as Jennifer does, don’t take me so lightly.

Jennifer: Well, I guess we’ll find out next week, won’t we, Dale?

Dale: You bet we will.

Monica: Thank you both for being here. Back to you, Kim and Jillian.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zap Crush vs Hellga Steel.jpg (1.14 MB, 63 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-23, 06:08
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Thanks by the storie, I have hope you wrote it
Vladislava Galagan

VS

Luisa Txteira or Luisa Venom

for the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-23, 18:40
Last Achievements

Terri Gold vs Dallas

Terri’s music hits, Terri sprints out onto the entrance stage dressed in her W.O.W attire. The crowd greets her with a standing ovation. Terri sprints down the ramp, she slides into the ring and rolls to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Wendy Lindquist, she folds her arms across her chest.

Dallas’s music hits, Dallas struts out onto the stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, the crowd boos her, Dallas pays them no attention as she struts down the ramp, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she grins at Terri. “I’m going to take pleasure is destroying you, Terri.” Dallas climbs into the ring, she walks up to Terri and shakes her head.

Terri clenches her fists, she grits her teeth, she glares at Dallas. “Don’t take me lightly, Dallas, I might just surprise you.”

Ref Wendy signals for the bell.

Dallas and Terri lace their knuckles in a test of strength. Dallas grins, she squeezes Terri’s knuckles. Terri shakes her head, she drops to one knee. Dallas smirks, she rams her left knee against Terri’s chest. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas bends down and grabs Terri by her wrist, she pulls Terri to her feet and whips her into the ropes. Terri bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Terri bounces off the ropes, she lands a leg drop to Dallas’s chest.

Dallas rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Terri grabs Dallas by the wrist. Dallas connects with a knife-edge chop to Terri’s chest. Terri grunts and staggers back. Dallas whips Terri into the ropes, Terri bounces off the ropes, Dallas delivers a Big Boot to Terri’s chest.

Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas grabs Terri by the ankles, she delivers a knee drop to Terri’s groin. Terri grunts, she rolls onto her side clutching her groin. Dallas grabs Terri by the hair and pulls her to her feet, she grabs Terri in a front face-lock, she connects with a Swinging Neck-breaker.

Terri clutches the back of her neck, Dallas pulls Terri up by her wrist, she leads her to the corner and leans Terri back against the turnbuckles, she hooks Terri’s arms on the top rope. Terri kicks Dallas in the stomach. Dallas grunts, she delivers a knife-edge chop to Terri’s chest.

Terri grunts, she unhooks her arms and delivers a Forearm Smash to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts and staggers back, Terri grabs a handful of Dallas’s hair, she bashes Dallas’s forehead against the top turnbuckle. Dallas grunts, she drops to one knee and clutches her forehead.

Terri grabs Dallas in a Cobra Clutch, Dallas clutches the middle rope in her left hand. Ref Wendy orders the rope break, Terri releases Dallas, pulls her up by her wrist. Dallas connects with a Back Elbow to Terri’s chin.

Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas grins, she stomps Terri’s stomach. Terri rolls to the ropes, she pulls herself to her feet. Dallas charges and spears Terri through the ropes, sending them both crashing to the ringside floor.

Dallas groans, she gets to her feet first, she pulls Terri up by her hair and rams her forehead against the ring post. Terri grunts as she slams down onto her back, she clutches her forehead. Dallas lifts up the apron skirt, she rummages under the ring.

Terri rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Dallas pulls a steel chair out from under the ring, she swings it at Terri’s head. Terri sidesteps, she rams her knee into Dallas’s stomach. Dallas grunts and doubles over.

Terri takes the chair from Dallas and drops it at her feet, she grabs Dallas in a front face-lock and plants Dallas with a DDT onto the chair. Dallas lies on her stomach, she clutches the top of her head.

Jillian: What a savage move by Terri, I never though I’d see her DDT anyone’s head onto a chair.

Kim: Terri is tired of being manhandled by her opponents, and she’s not afraid to do whatever it takes to win.

Jillian: We’ll see how long this lasts.

Kim: Terri’s foes better watch out, because Terri is not going to show any mercy.

Terri pulls Dallas up by her hair, Dallas delivers an uppercut to Terri’s chin. Terri grunts as she staggers back. Dallas grabs Terri by the waist in a Bear-hug, squeezing her waist tightly, forcing the air out of Terri’s lungs, she hoists Terri up and shakes her like a rag doll.

Terri groans, she shakes her head, she presses her palms in Dallas’s face. Dallas grins, she squeezes Terri’s waist tighter, she charges and rams Terri’s back against the security barricade. Terri grunts, she slumps down onto her rear, leaning back against the security barricade.

Dallas rams her knee against Terri’s chest. Terri grunts, she clutches her chest. Dallas pulls herself up onto the apron as Terri staggers to her feet. Dallas back-flips off the apron, Terri ducks out of the way at the last second. Dallas grunts as she connects with a Moonsault onto the top of the security barricade.

Dallas falls into the front row, she lands face down at a male fan’s feet, the male fan leans down in his seat and pats Dallas on her ass. Dallas groans, she pushes herself up onto her knees, she slaps the male fan on the jaw. “Don’t touch me, pal.” Dallas turns and starts to climb over the barricade.

“Here, let me help you, Dallas.” Terri charges, she lands a dropkick to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts, she falls back into the front row and lands in the male fan’s lap. The male fan grins. Terri hops over the barricade, she grabs Dallas by the wrist and pulls her out of the male fan’s lap.

Dallas kicks Terri in the groin. Terri grunts and doubles over, she drops to both knees clutching her groin. Dallas grabs the back of Terri’s head, she presses and rubs Terri’s face in the male fan’s crotch. The male fan smirks.

Terri grabs the male fan’s knees, she pushes her face out of his crotch, she connects with a Back Elbow to Dallas’s groin. Dallas grunts and doubles over. Terri staggers to her feet, she tucks Dallas’s head between her thighs, she hoists Dallas up onto her shoulders, she delivers a Power-bomb onto the ringside floor.

Dallas grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Terri hops over the security barricade, she pulls Dallas up by her hair. Dallas kicks Terri in the stomach, Terri grunts and doubles over. Dallas hoists Terri up over her head like a barbell, she presses Terri a few times, then connects with a Gorilla Press Slam.

Terri grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Dallas pulls Terri up by her hair, she leads her to the ring steps, she slams Terri’s forehead against the top of the ring steps. Terri grunts and slams down onto her back, she clutches her forehead.

Dallas chuckles, she reaches under the ring and pulls out a leather strap, she whacks Terri on the stomach. Terri yelps and rolls onto her side. Dallas grins, she pulls Terri up by her hair, she bends her over the security barricade, Terri’s head almost resting in a male fan’s crotch.

Dallas pulls down the back of Terri’s shorts, she twirls the leather strap over her head, then whacks Terri on her bare ass. Terri grunts, she flails her legs. Dallas points to the nearest cameraman. “Hey, get over here and get a good close-up of this.”

The cameraman nods and moves in closer, he zooms in on Terri’s ass, Terri full ass is displayed on the Jumbo-Tron. Dallas looks up and grins. “I have to admit, Terri, you’re ass is a Perfect ten.” Dallas whacks Terri on the ass.

Terri groans, she continues to flail her legs. Dallas tosses the strap aside, she glares at the cameraman. “Okay, you can back the hell up now.” Dallas punches Terri on the ass. Terri grabs the male fan’s beer, she tosses it back over her shoulder, the beer splashes Dallas in the face.

Dallas staggers back wiping her face. Terri climbs up onto the security barricade, she connects with a Perfect Ten, she hooks both of Dallas’s legs.

Ref Wendy leans over the top rope. “Pin-falls don’t count outside the ring, Terri.”

Terri sits up on her knees, she slaps Dallas on the stomach, she pulls Dallas up by her hair, she quickly pulls the back of her shorts up, and whips Dallas face-first into the ring post. Dallas grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Terri reaches under the ring, she pulls out a pool cue, she holds it up and gestures to the crowd, whipping them into a frenzy. Dallas staggers to her feet. Terri whacks Dallas on the stomach, Dallas grunts and doubles over, Terri positions herself behind Dallas and hooks the pool cue across Dallas’s throat, choking her. Dallas flails her arms gasping for air.

Jillian: Wow, I like this Terri Gold, where has she been hiding?

Kim: Terri Gold is usually above this sort of thing, but she has to pull out all the stops to beat Dallas.

Jillian: Terri should learn to embrace her dark side more, she might win more matches that way.

Kim: Terri doesn’t need to rely on foreign objects to weaken her opponents, she’s a dominant and superior athlete.

Jillian: Whatever, Kim, I just like seeing Terri use weapons, and she should more often.

Dallas clutches the pool cue, she bends over and flips Terri over her head, Terri grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Dallas grabs the pool cue and whacks Terri on the stomach, Terri grunts and clutches her stomach. Dallas climbs up onto the apron, she holds the pool cue over her head in both hands and shouts at Terri. “Come, Miss Perfect Ten, get up already.”

Terri staggers to her feet, Dallas leaps off the apron, she whacks Terri’s forehead with the pool cue as her feet touch the ringside floor, the pool cue snaps in half. Terri grunts as she slams down onto her back. Dallas throws down the broken pool cue, she stomps Terri’s stomach.

Dallas pulls Terri up by her wrist, she scoops her up and lies her across the announcer’s table. Dallas climbs up onto the table, she pulls Terri up by her hair, she tucks Terri’s head between her thighs, she hoists Terri up onto her shoulders, she delivers a Power-bomb, the impact breaks the table in half.

Dallas pushes herself to her feet, she pulls Terri up by her hair, she bashes Terri’s forehead against the ring apron, she rolls Terri into the ring. Dallas pulls herself up onto the apron. Terri staggers to her feet, she charges and delivers a dropkick to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts as she slams down onto her back on the ringside floor.

Terri climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she crouches down. Dallas staggers to her feet. Terri stands, she leaps off the top turnbuckle, she catches Dallas with a Flying Cross Body, Dallas grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Terri kips up, she pulls Dallas up by her hair, she rolls Dallas into the ring, Terri slides into the ring, she covers Dallas for the pin. Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… … Dallas kicks out, Terri sits up on her knees, she shakes her head, she pulls Dallas up by her wrist.

Dallas delivers an uppercut to Terri’s chin. Terri grunts and staggers back. Dallas charges, she connects with a Spear. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas pummels Terri’s stomach, she pulls Terri up by her hair, grabs her in a front face-lock. Dallas hoists Terri up, she connects with a Brain-buster Suplex.

Terri grunts as her head hits the canvas, she lies spread-eagle on her back. Dallas drops to her knees, she covers Terri for the pin. Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… ….. Terri lifts up her left shoulder at the last second.

Dallas sits up on her knees, she rakes Terri’s stomach. Terri groans, she clutches her stomach. Dallas stands, she grabs Terri by the ankles, she sets her up in a Sharpshooter. Terri groans, she grits her teeth, she shakes her head as she claws at the canvas.

Dallas looks back over her shoulder, she grins. “How does your back feel, Terri? Ready to tap out yet?”

“No!!” Terri screams and shakes her head, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she reaches over and grabs the bottom rope in both hands. Dallas releases Terri. Terri pulls herself to her feet. Dallas grabs Terri in a rear waist-lock.

Terri delivers a couple of Back Elbows to Dallas’s jaw. Dallas grunts and staggers back. Terri delivers a Spinning Back Fist to Dallas’s jaw. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Terri bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Dallas’s chest, she covers Dallas for the pin.

Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… …. Dallas lifts up her right shoulder. Terri pulls Dallas up by her wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Dallas bounces off the ropes, she drops Terri with a Leg Lariat. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas lifts Terri into a sitting position, she kneels behind Terri and sets her up in a Sleeper-hold. Terri groans, she clutches Dallas’s forearm. Dallas grins, she tightens her hold on Terri. Terri flails her arms as she gasps for air.

Dallas pulls Terri to her feet, she slams her down onto her back. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas stomps Terri’s chest. Terri grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Dallas bounces off the ropes, she goes for a clothesline, Terri ducks, she grabs Dallas in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex.

Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… …. Dallas kicks out, she rolls to her feet, Terri charges at Dallas, she rams her right shoulder against Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Terri runs to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she goes for a Perfect Ten.

Dallas lifts up her knees at the last second, Terri grunts as her stomach connects with Dallas’s knees, Terri lies on her back, she clutches her stomach. Dallas staggers to her feet, she runs up beside Terri and delivers a leg drop to her chest.

Terri grunts, she rolls to the ropes, she rolls off the apron, she lands feet-first on the ringside floor. Dallas charges the ropes, she leaps over the top rope and goes for a Flying Clothesline, Terri sidesteps at the last second, Dallas grunts as her stomach hits the ringside floor.

Terri reaches under the ring, she pulls out a steel chain. Dallas staggers to her feet, Terri whips Dallas on the stomach with the steel chain. Dallas grunts and doubles over. Terri wraps the chain around Dallas’s throat, she stands behind Dallas and places her left heel on Dallas’s lower back.

Dallas flails her arms gasping for air, she claws at the chain. Terri shoves Dallas down onto her knees, she pulls tighter on the chain. Dallas’s arms drop to her side. Terri releases the chain, Dallas falls over onto her stomach, she clutches her throat, she pulls the chain from around her throat.

Kim: Terri is really being ruthless now, I think someone needs to have a talk with her.

Jillian: Nonsense, let Terri be as bad as she wants to be.

Terri pulls Dallas up by her hair, Dallas whacks Terri on the chest with the chain. Terri grunts and staggers back. Dallas wraps the chain around her right fist, she walks up and delivers an uppercut to Terri’s chin.
Terri grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Dallas straddles Terri’s waist, she kneels down and pummels Terri’s forehead. Terri groggily shields her face with her forearms. Dallas pushes herself to her feet, she stomps Terri’s groin. Terri grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her groin, she’s bleeding from a small cut over her right eye.

Kim: Oh my, Dallas has busted Terri open over her right eye, Terri is starting to bleed, someone needs to stop this.

Jillian: No way, Kim, the fans are enjoying this too much, we wouldn’t want to disappoint them.

Ref Wendy rolls out of the ring, she kneels beside Terri and looks her over. “Are you okay, Terri, are you able to continue?”

Terri sits up, she looks at Wendy and nods. “I’m fine, it’s just a little blood, I can go on.”

Ref Wendy nods, she rolls back into the ring. Terri staggers to her feet, Dallas grins, she charges at Terri, Terri catches Dallas with a Drop Toe Hold. Dallas grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Terri stomps Dallas’s lower back, she straddles Dallas’s waist, sits down and sets Dallas up in a Camel Clutch.

Dallas groans as Terri pulls back on her chin. Terri pulls her right hand free, she flexes her bicep, she releases Dallas and stands, she pulls Dallas up by her hair and rolls her into the ring. Terri rolls into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet. Dallas staggers to her feet.

Terri runs up and rams her right knee against Dallas’s stomach. Dallas grunts and staggers back into the corner, she hooks her arms on the top rope. Terri charges, she connects with a Running Shoulder Block to Dallas’s chest.

Dallas grunts. Terri grabs Dallas’s right leg on hooks it on the middle rope, she does the same to Dallas’s left leg. Terri slaps Dallas on the chest, she walks to the center of the ring, she gestures to the crowd.

Terri raises her fists in the air. “Okay, fans, what did you come here to see?”

Several fans throughout the arena hold up ‘Terri Buster Time’ signs. “We came to see the Terri Buster.”

Terri bobs her head, she shakes her hips and smacks herself on the ass. “I can’t hear you, speak up, what did you come to see?”

“Terri Buster, Terri Buster, Terri Buster.”

Terri nods. “You’re damn right it’s Terri Buster time.” Terri charges the corner, she kicks Dallas in the groin connecting with the Terri Buster. Dallas grunts, she unhooks her arms and doubles over, she clutches her groin.

Terri grabs Dallas in a front face-lock, she pulls Dallas out of the corner, she hoists Dallas up and connects with a Vertical Suplex. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Terri climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she back-flips off and connects with a Perfect Ten, she covers Dallas for the pi.

Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… …. Dallas manages to get her foot on the bottom rope at the last second. Terri sits up on her knees, she punches the canvas, she pulls Dallas up by her hair. Dallas rakes Terri’s eyes.

Terri grunts, she staggers back rubbing her eyes. Dallas delivers a Spinning Heel Kick to Terri’s jaw. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas stomps Terri’s forehead, further opening the cut over Terri’s right eyebrow.

Terri rolls onto her stomach, she crawls towards the ropes, she pulls herself to her knees, she presses her right palm over her right eyebrow. Dallas walks up behind Terri, she kicks her in the back, Terri grunts, she clutches her lower back. Dallas smirks. “I’m just going to keep making the cut over your brow bigger, Terri, it’s best if you just give up now and save yourself a lot of pain.”

Terri pulls herself to her feet, she turns and glares at Dallas. “Dallas, if you think I’m going to give up, then you can kiss my ass.”

Dallas shakes her head, she wags her finger in Terri’s face. “Wrong answer, Terri Gold.” Dallas swings her fist at Terri, Terri grabs Dallas’s wrist, she kicks Dallas in the stomach. Dallas grunts and doubles over. Terri grabs Dallas in a side head-lock, she connects with a Running Bulldog, Dallas grunts as her stomach hits the canvas.

Terri kneels beside Dallas, she grabs Dallas’s right arms, she starts to stand and delivers a knee drop to Dallas’s right elbow, Dallas grunts. Terri grabs Dallas’s right wrist, she sets her up in a Fujiwara Arm-bar. Dallas groans, she shakes her head.

Terri pulls Dallas up by her wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Dallas bounces off the ropes, Dallas charges and kicks Terri in the stomach, Terri grunts and doubles over. Dallas tucks Terri’s head between her thighs, Terri counters with a Back Body Drop. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Terri bounces off the ropes, she lands a leg drop to Dallas’s chest. Dallas sit up and staggers to her feet. Terri bounces off the ropes, Dallas charges, she lands a dropkick to Terri’s face. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas pulls Terri up by her hair and scoops her up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker. Terri lies on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Dallas stomps Terri’s lower back, she pulls Terri up by her hair, she leads her to the corner, she bashes Terri’s forehead against the top turnbuckle.

Terri grunts, she drops to her knees, she clutches her forehead. Dallas presses Terri’s throat against the middle rope, choking her. Terri flails her arms gasping her air, Dallas shakes the middle rope, Terri grunts as she slams down onto her back.

Dallas walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle. Terri groans as she staggers to her feet. Dallas leaps off the top turnbuckle, she connects with a Missile Drop to Terri’s chest. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas pulls Terri up by her hair. Terri delivers a knife-edge chop to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts and staggers back. Terri grabs Dallas by the wrist and whips her into the ropes, Dallas bounces off the ropes, on the rebound Terri connects with a Tilt-a-Whirl Slam. Dallas grunts as she hits the canvas.

Terri runs to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and back-flips off, she connects with a Perfect Ten, she hooks both of Dallas’s legs. Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… … Dallas kicks out at the last second.

Terri sits up on her knees, she shakes her head, she pulls Dallas up by her wrist. Dallas pokes Terri in the eyes. Terri staggers back rubbing her eyes. Dallas kicks Terri in the stomach, Terri grunts and doubles over. Dallas grabs Terri in a front face-lock, she plants Terri with a Double-Arm DDT,

Terri lies spread-eagle on her stomach, Dallas rolls Terri onto her back, she covers her for the pin. Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… ...Terri lifts up her left shoulder at the last second. Dallas sits up on her knees, she grabs Terri’s throat with both hands and squeezes tightly, choking her.

Terri flails her arms as she gasps for air, Dallas mounts Terri’s waist and squeezes her throat tighter. Ref Wendy shouts at Dallas. “Let go of her throat, Dallas.”

Dallas looks over at Ref Wendy, she releases Terri’s throat and holds up her hands. “Look, I let go, see.” Dallas pushes herself to her feet, she pulls Terri up by her wrist, she whips Terri into the ropes, Terri bounces off the ropes, she drops Dallas with a Spear.

Terri pulls Dallas up by her wrist. Dallas punches Terri on the jaw. Terri grunts and staggers back, Dallas grabs Terri in a Bear-hug, she squeezes her waist tightly, forcing the air out of her lungs. Terri groans, she shakes her head, she presses her palms in Dallas’s face.

Dallas grins, she squeezes Terri’s waist tighter. Terri groans, she grits her teeth, she applies a claw-hold to Dallas’s left shoulder. Dallas grimaces, she shakes Terri like a rag doll. Terri’s arms drop to her sides, she shakes her head groggily.

Dallas grins, she connects with a Spine-buster. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her lower back. Dallas pushes herself to her feet, she pulls Terri up by her wrist, she headbutts Terri’s forehead. Terri grunts and staggers back.

Dallas walks up and delivers a Kesagiri chop to the side of Terri’s neck. Terri drops to her knees, she clutches the side of her neck. Dallas bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Big Boot to Terri’s forehead. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Terri groans, she clutches her bleeding forehead, she sits up and staggers to her feet. Dallas bounces off the ropes, she rams her right shoulder against Terri’s stomach, driving her back up against the ropes. Terri punches Dallas on the stomach.

Dallas grunts, she takes a couple steps back, she charges and connects with a Clothesline, sending both her and Terri crashing to the ringside floor. Dallas groans, she staggers to her feet, she reaches under the ring and pulls out a cloth bag, she opens it and tips it over, spreading several thumb tacks onto the ringside floor.

Terri staggers to her feet, Dallas charges, Terri ducks, she grabs Dallas in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex onto the thumb tacks. Terri and Dallas scream, Terri rolls onto her stomach, she yelps as her palms get stuck with thumb tacks, she staggers to her feet, she starts to pick the thumb tacks out of her palms.

Dallas sits up, she staggers to her feet, the back of her shoulders cover in thumb tacks. “Stupid Terri.” Dallas starts picking Thumbtacks off her shoulders.

Terri picks the last thumbtack out of her palms, she looks over at Dallas. “Great idea putting thumbtacks on the floor, Dallas. I-

Dallas charges, she delivers a Big Boot to Terri’s chest. Terri grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Dallas looks down at Terri. “Those thumbtacks were all for you, Terri Gold.” Dallas pulls Terri up by her hair, she scoops her up and body-slams her onto the thumbtacks.

Terri screams, she scrambles to her feet, her entire back covered in thumbtacks. Dallas grins, she kicks Terri in the stomach, Terri grunts and doubles over. Dallas tucks Terri’s head between her thighs, she slaps Terri on her thumbtack covered ass.

Terri whimpers. Dallas grins. Poor Terri, do you need some help getting those thumbtacks out. Here, let me help.” Dallas delivers the Pedigree. Terri lies spread-eagle on her back. Dallas kneels beside Terri, she pulls down the back of Terri’s shorts, several thumbtacks fall out. Dallas slaps Terri on her ass.

Terri yelps. Dallas pulls Terri up by her hair, she pulls Terri’s face close to hers. “You make a great pin cushion, you know that, Terri Gold, I’m going call you Terri ‘Pin Cushion’ Gold from now on, you like that?”

Terri sneers, she spits in Dallas’s face. Dallas shoves Terri, she wipes her face. Terri steps back, she lunges and tackles Dallas. Dallas grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Terri mounts Dallas’s waist, she pummels Dallas’s face. Dallas rakes Terri’s eyes.

Terri rolls onto her back, she rubs her eyes. Dallas staggers to her feet, she reaches under the ring, she pulls out a small hand mirror, she looks at her reflection and grins. “Dallas, you truly are the most beautiful Gladiator of them all.” Dallas puckers her lips.

Terri staggers to her feet, she walks up behind Dallas, Dallas sees Terri approaching in the mirror’s reflection. Dallas turns. Terri kicks Dallas in the stomach, she grabs the hand mirror as Dallas doubles over and smashes it against the back of Dallas’s head.

Dallas grunts as she slams down onto her stomach, she clutches the back of her head. Terri reaches under the ring, she pulls out a bottle of baby powder and twists the lid. Dallas staggers to her feet, she glares at Terri. Terri squeezes the bottle of baby powder, spraying Dallas in the face.

Dallas staggers back rubbing her eyes, her face and chest coated in baby powder. Terri charges, she lands a dropkick to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts as she falls back against the security barricade, she slumps down onto her rear.

Terri runs up and rams her right knee against Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts, she falls over onto her side. Terri stomps Dallas’s stomach, she pulls Dallas up by her hair, she goes for an Irish whip, Dallas counters and whips Terri face-first into the ring post.

Terri grunts and slams down onto her back, she clutches her forehead, the cut over her right brow larger, blood starts to trickle into her right eye. Dallas stomps Terri’s forehead, she pulls Terri up by her right wrist and slams her right forearm against the ring post.

Terri grunts, she drops to her knees, she clutches her right forearm. Dallas rams her knee against Terri’s chin, Terri grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Dallas pulls Terri up by her hair, she bashes her forehead against the top of the ring steps. Terri grunts and falls onto her back, she clutches her forehead.

Dallas pulls Terri up by her hair, she tosses her back into the ring, Dallas rolls into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet. Terri staggers to her feet. Dallas bounces off the ropes, she goes for a dropkick, Terri sidesteps, Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Terri bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts, Terri staggers to her feet, she grabs Dallas by the ankles, she delivers a knee drop to Dallas’s groin. Dallas grunts, she rolls onto her side and clutches her groin.

Terri rolls to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she back-flips off going for the Perfect Ten, Dallas rolls out of the way at the last second. Terri grunts as her stomach hits the canvas, she rolls onto her side and clutches her stomach.

Dallas staggers to her feet, she pulls Terri up onto her knees, she sets her up in a Dragon Sleeper. Terri groans, she flails her arms. Dallas grins and bobs her head. “Come on, Terri Gold, there’s no better time for you to tap out then now.”

Terri continues to flail her arms, her back racked with pain. Dallas releases the hold, she shoves Terri down onto her stomach, she staggers to her feet, she sets Terri up in a Muta Lock, she bends back and laces her hands over Terri’s chin.

Terri screams, she claws at the canvas, she painfully drags herself a short distance to the ropes, she reaches over and clutches the bottom rope in on hand. Dallas releases the hold, she pulls Terri up by her hair. Terri connects with a Back Elbow to Dallas’s chin.

Dallas grunts and staggers back, Terri kicks Dallas in the stomach, Dallas grunts and doubles over, Terri bounces off the ropes, she connects with a Fame-Asser. Dallas grunts as her stomach hits the canvas, she clutches the back of her neck.

Terri rolls Dallas onto her back, she covers her for the pin. Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… … Dallas lifts up her right shoulder. Terri sits up on her knees, she pulls Dallas up by her wrist, she whips her into the ropes.

Dallas bounces off the ropes, Terri charges, she drops Dallas with a Head-scissors Take-down. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Terri walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle as Dallas staggers to feet.

Dallas charges the corner, she shakes the top rope. Terri slips and crotches the metal turnbuckle connector, she doubles over and clutches her groin. Dallas mounts the middle rope, she grabs Terri in a front face-lock, she connects with a Super-Plex. Terri grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas staggers to her feet, she pulls Terri up by her hair, she whips her into the corner, Terri grunts as her back hits the turnbuckles. Dallas charges, she connects with a Stinger Splash. Terri grunts, she falls over onto her stomach.

Dallas pulls Terri up by her hair, she leans Terri back against the corner, she hooks Terri’s right leg on the middle rope, then hooks Terri’s left leg on the middle rope. Dallas punches Terri on her forehead, she walks to the center of the ring, she taunts the crowd. “Guess what time it is? That’s right, it’s time to give Terri a Terri Buster of her own.”

Dallas charges, she runs up and kicks Terri in the groin, connecting with a Terri Buster. Terri grunts and doubles over. Dallas cups Terri’s chin in her left hand. “It looks like your tank is almost out of gas, sweetheart, but don’t worry, and try to finish this off quick.”

Dallas delivers an Elbow Smash to Terri’s face. Terri doubles over, her arms dangling at her sides. Dallas unhooks Terri’s right leg off the middle rope, then unhooks Terri's left leg, she scoops up Terri and carries her to the center of the ring, she connects with a Michinoku Driver II.

Terri lies spread-eagle on her back. Dallas kips up, she plants a knee on Terri’s chest. Ref Wendy starts to count. 1… 2… …. 3. Ref Wendy calls for the bell, she raises Dallas’s arm in victory.

Dallas staggers to her feet, she hits a Double Biceps pose, the crowd boos her. Dallas smirks, she shakes her ass and walks to the ropes, she starts to climb out onto the apron, she walks back to Terri and grabs her right hand, she shakes Terri’s hand. “Not bad, Terri Gold, that was fun, let’s do this again sometime.”

Dallas rolls out of the ring, she walks up the ramp and walks to the back. Ref Wendy kneels beside Terri, she lifts her up in a seated position. “Are you okay, Terri?” Wendy gently pats Terri on the jaw.

Terri nods groggily. “I’ll be fine.”

Ref Wendy helps Terri to her feet, she leads her to the ropes and helps her out of the ring, the crowd chants Terri’s name over and over. Terri waves weakly to the crowd as Wendy leads her up the ramp.

Sable paces the floor in her dressing room, she’s dressed in a black bathrobe, she grabs the remote and shuts the TV off. Kiana looks at her from the couch. “Something the matter, Sable?”

Sable stops, she folds her arms across her chest. “I can’t believe I have to face that overgrown mastodon Sandy Riddell. I should be facing opponents as skilled as me.”

Kiana chuckles. “You’ll make short work of her boss, so don’t worry too much.”

Sable grins. “I know I’m better than her, but she’s quite a bit bigger than me. But I do have something up my sleeve to deal with her, so it looks like I better start getting ready for my match then.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Terri Gold vs Dallas.jpg (1.09 MB, 33 views)
Old 18-Jan-23, 22:14
Last Achievements

Cory Everson/Cameo Kneuer vs Deborah Khazei/Kathy Derry

Cory’s music hits, Cory and Cameo walk out onto the entrance stage dresses in matching red bikinis and red wrestling boots, the crowd cheers as they walk down the ramp, Cory high-fives fans on their way to the ring, Cameo hugs several fans. The two of them roll into the ring, they walk up beside Ref Mickie James, they stand back to back and hit Double Bicep poses.

Cory gestures for a microphone. The timekeeper tosses her a mic, Cory catches it in her right hand. “Kathy and Deborah, I want to make this very clear, you don’t attack my sister and get away with it, so get your asses out here so we can kick them all over the ring.”

Cameo takes the mic. “Yeah, I guess you think that was pretty funny attacking me from behind, but you’ll learn from that mistake.”

The Fitness Beach theme hits, Deborah and Kathy walk out onto the stage, Deborah is dressed in a blue bikini and blue wrestling boots, Kathy is dressed in a blue leotard and white wrestling boots, the two of them walk down the ramp as the crowd boos. Deborah sneers, she pulls herself up onto the apron. Kathy rolls into the ring, they stand side by side and hit several muscle poses.

Kathy walks up to Cameo, she snatches the mic out of her hand, she grins at Cameo. “It was funny sneak attacking you, Cameo, Deborah and I are still laughing about it.” Katy chuckles.

Deborah laughs. “And we’d do it again, no hesitation, because you’re a piece of trash, Cameo. Now you’re talking about kicking ass, well, we’ll be the ones kicking ass.”

Kathy tosses the mic aside, she raises her clenched fists up to her face. “So let’s get started, I call first dibs on Cameo.”

Cameo clenches her fists. “That’s fine with me.”

Deborah pats Kathy on the back. “Save some for me, alright Kathy?” Deborah turns and walks to the corner, she climbs out onto the apron.

Cory pats Cameo on the shoulder. “Be careful and don’t let them gang up on you, sis.” Cory turns and walks to her corner, she climbs out onto the apron.

Ref Mickie signals for the bell.

Kathy grins, she shakes her hips. “Come at me, Cameo, or are you afraid?”

Cameo scowls, she takes a step towards Kathy and swings her right fist. Kathy ducks, she delivers a right cross to Cameo’s jaw. Cameo grunts and staggers back. Kathy grabs Cameo by the wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Cameo bounces off the ropes, she goes for a clothesline.

Kathy ducks Cameo’s clothesline, she grabs Cameo in an Inverted face-lock, Kathy blows a kiss to the crowd, she plants Cameo with a Reverse DDT. Cameo lies on her back, she clutches the back of her head. Kathy covers her for the pin.

Ref Mickie starts to count. 1… 2… … Cameo lifts up her left shoulder. Kathy sits up on her knees, she pulls Cameo up by her wrist, she grabs a handful of Cameo’s hair and leads her to the corner, she leans Cameo against the corner, she tags in Deborah.

Deborah climbs into the ring as Kathy climbs out onto the apron, Kathy stands behind Cameo and hooks her arms on the top rope. Deborah delivers multiple knife-edge chops to Cameo’s chest while Kathy pins Cameo’s arms behind her back.

Cory climbs into the ring, she starts walking towards Deborah, Ref Mickie steps into her way, she points to her corner. “You’re not the legal woman, go back to your corner.”

Cory shouts. “They’re double teaming her, why don’t you stop them?”

Ref looks back over her shoulder. Kathy releases Cameo’s arms and holds up her hands. “I didn’t touch her, Ref, I promise.”

Cameo lunges, she rams her right shoulder against Deborah’s chest. Deborah grunts as her back hits the canvas. Cory returns to her corner and climbs back out onto the apron. Cameo pulls Deborah up by her wrist, she scoops her up and body-slams her, Deborah grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cameo bounces off the ropes, she goes for an elbow drop. Deborah rolls out of the way at the last second, Cameo grunts as her elbow connects with the canvas, she rolls onto her back and clutches her right elbow.

Deborah kips up, she grabs Cameo by her right wrist, she pulls Cameo to her feet, she sets her up in a Hammer-lock wrist-lock, Cameo groans, she shakes her head, Deborah grabs Cameo in a Sleeper-hold, she whispers in Cameo’s ears. “you don’t have a chance of beating us, so just give up now.”

Cameo clutches Deborah’s left forearm. Deborah slams Cameo down onto her back, she stomps Cameo's chest. Cameo grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Deborah bounces off the ropes, she goes for a dropkick. Cameo sidesteps at the last second, she runs to her corner and tags in Cory, she climbs out onto the apron.

Cory climbs into the ring, she runs up and stomps Deborah’s stomach, Deborah grunts, she staggers to her feet. Cory delivers a knife-edge chop to Deborah’s chest. Deborah grunts and staggers back. Cory grabs Deborah in a Bear-hug, she squeezes her waist tightly, forcing the air out of Deborah’s lungs.

Deborah gasps for air, she shakes her head, she rakes Cory’s eyes. Cory shoves Deborah, she staggers back rubbing her eyes. Deborah charges, she connects with a Spear, she mounts Cory’s waist and pummels her chest. Cory shields her face with her forearms.

Deborah pushes herself to her feet, she stomps Cory’s ribs, she walks to her corner and tags in Kathy, she climbs out onto the apron. Kathy climbs into the ring as Cory staggers to her feet. Kathy charges, she rams her right knee against Cory’s stomach. Cory grunts and doubles over.

Kathy grabs Cory in a front face-lock, Cory delivers multiple punches to Kathy’s ribs. Kathy grunts and clutches her ribs. Cory delivers an uppercut to Kathy’s chin. Kathy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cory grabs Kathy by the ankles, she sets her up in a Boston Crab. Kathy groans, she shakes her head and claws at the canvas. Deborah climbs into the ring, she runs up and kicks the back of Cory’s head. Cory grunts and slams down onto her stomach, Deborah runs back to her corner.

Kathy clutches her lower back, she pushes herself to her feet, she stomps the back of Cory’s left knee. Cory grunts, she clutches her right knee. Kathy grabs a handful of Cory’s hair, she pulls her to her feet, she whips Cory into the ropes, Cory bounces off the ropes, Kathy delivers a dropkick to Cory’s chest.

Cory grunts as her back hits the canvas. Kathy covers Cory for the pin. Ref Mickie starts to count. 1… 2… …. Cory kicks out, she staggers to her feet, Kathy bounces off the ropes, Cory drops Kathy with a Running Lariat. Kathy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cory pulls Katy up by her hair, she leads her to the corner, she tags in Cameo. Cameo climbs into the ring, she tucks Kathy’s head between her thighs, she hoists Kathy up onto her shoulders, she plants her with a Power-bomb. Kathy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cory high-fives Cameo, she climbs back out onto the apron. Cameo covers Kathy for the pin. Ref Mickie starts to count. 1… 2… …. Deborah runs up and stomps Cameo’s upper back, breaking up the pin-fall. Cameo pushes herself to her feet, she gets in Deborah’s face and shouts. “What the hell are you thinking?”

Kathy pushes herself up onto her knees, she low blows Cameo between the leg. Cameo grunts, she drops to her knees and clutches her groin. Ref Mickie starts walking towards Deborah, Deborah turns and runs to her corner.

Kathy looks down at Cameo, she shakes her head. “You’re not going to beat us, you’re a fool, Cameo and I’m going to prove it tonight in front of all your adoring fans.” Kathy grabs two big handfuls of Cameo’s hair, she pulls her to her feet and slings her halfway across the ring. Cameo grunts as she slams down onto her stomach.

Kathy walks up and stomps Cameo’s lower back, then she stomps the back of Cameo’s right knee. Kathy pulls Cameo up by her hair, she grabs her in a front face-lock, she slaps Cameo on the ass, then hoists her up and connects with a Vertical Suplex. Cameo grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Kathy kips up, she pulls Cameo up by her hair, she leads her to the corner and tags in Deborah, she tucks Cameo’s head between her thighs, Deborah climbs into the ring, she kicks Cameo in the stomach, Cameo grunts and drops to her knees. Kathy climbs out onto the apron.

Deborah grabs Cameo by the hair and pulls her to her feet, she scoops Cameo up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker. Cameo lands on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Deborah straddles Cameo’s waist, she sits down, laces her hands over Cameo’s chin, setting Cameo up in a Camel Clutch.

Cameo groans, she grits her teeth and clenches her fists. Deborah pulls back on Cameo’s chin. Cameo screams, she grits her teeth. Deborah grins, she pulls her left hand free and punches the back of Cameo’s head. Deborah rubs Cameo’s face against the canvas, she stands and pulls Cameo up by her hair.

Cameo kicks Deborah in the stomach, Deborah grunts and doubles over. Cameo grabs Deborah in a front face-lock, she leads her to the center of the ring, she connects with a Bulldog, Deborah grunts as her stomach hits the canvas.

Cameo rolls Deborah onto her back, she grabs Deborah’s left ankle and sets her up in a Spinning Toe Hold. Deborah groans, she flails her arms. Kathy climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she leaps off and delivers a Missile Drop to the back of Cameo’s head.

Cameo grunts as she slams down onto her side, she clutches the back of her head. Kathy rolls out onto the ring apron. Deborah staggers to her feet, she pulls Cameo up by her hair, Cameo punches Deborah on the jaw. Deborah grunts and staggers back. Cameo runs to her corner, she tags in Cory.

Cory climbs into the ring as Cameo climbs out onto the apron. Deborah charges at Cory, Cory catches Deborah with a Drop Toe Hold. Deborah grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Cory pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Deborah by her right ankle, she drops down onto her rear and scissors Deborah’s right knee.

Deborah groans, she claws at the canvas, she grits her teeth. Cory squeezes Deborah’s right knee tightly. Deborah shakes her head. Kathy climbs into the ring, she runs and kicks Cory’s lower back. Cory releases Deborah, she pushes herself to her feet, she shoves Kathy. Kathy staggers back.

Deborah staggers to her feet, she grabs Cory from behind in a Cross-face Chicken-wing. Cory flails her right arm. Cameo climbs into the ring, she runs and Kathy and delivers a dropkick to her chest. Kathy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cameo pulls Kathy up by her hair, she leads her to the ropes and tosses her over the top rope, Kathy grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Cameo climbs out onto the apron, she leaps off and splashes Kathy.

Cory delivers multiple back elbows to Deborah’s ribs. Deborah grunts, she slams Cory down onto her stomach, she grabs Cory by her wrists, pulls Cory up onto her knees, she plants a heel on Cory’s upper back.

Cory groans, she shakes her head. Deborah pulls back harder on Cory’s wrists. Cory grits her teeth, her shoulders aching. Deborah releases Cory, she rams her left knee against Cory’s upper back, Cory grunts as she slams down onto her stomach.

Deborah sits down beside Cory, she sets her up in a Crippler Cross-face. Cory groans, she claws at the canvas with her right hand. Ref Mickie kneels in front of Cory. “Cory, do you wish to submit?”

Cory screams. “No.”

Deborah snarls, she pulls back on Cory’s chin. Cory screams louder. Cameo body-slams Kathy, she rolls into the ring, pushes herself to her feet, she runs up and kicks Deborah in the ribs. Deborah releases Cory, she staggers to her feet, she goes to slap Cameo.

Cameo ducks, she punches Deborah in the stomach. Deborah grunts and doubles over. Cory pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Deborah in a rear waist-lock. Deborah clutches Cory’s forearms. Kathy rolls into the ring, she runs up behind Cameo and kicks the back of her knee.

Cameo grunts and drops to her knees. Kathy pulls Cameo up by her hair, she leads her to the ropes, she hip-tosses Cameo and herself to the ringside floor. Cameo and Kathy grunt as their backs hit the ringside floor.

Cory connects with a Bridging German Suplex. Ref Mickie starts to count. 1… 2… …. Deborah kicks out, she rolls to her feet. Cory staggers to her feet, Deborah bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Cory’s stomach. Cory grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Deborah walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the top rope, Cory staggers to her feet, she starts walking to the corner. Deborah leaps off, she delivers an Ax handle Smash to Cory’s forehead. Cory grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Kathy and Cameo climb up onto the apron in their respective corners. Cameo leans over the top rope and reaches out with her right hand. “Get up, sis, tag me in.”

Cory staggers to her feet. Deborah bounces off the ropes, she kicks Cory in the stomach, Cory grunts and doubles over. Deborah tucks Cory’s head between her thighs, she slaps Cory on the ass. Cory counters with a Back Body Drop. Deborah grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cory walks to her corner, she tags in Cameo, she climbs out onto the apron. Cameo climbs into the ring, Deborah staggers to her feet, she runs to her corner and tags in Kathy, she climbs out onto the apron, Kathy climbs into the ring, she charges at Cameo.

Cameo goes for a dropkick, Kathy sidesteps at the last second, Cameo grunts as her back hits the canvas. Kathy grabs Cameo by the ankles, she delivers a leg drop to Cameo’s groin. Cameo grunts, she rolls onto her side and clutches her groin.

Kathy chuckles, she grabs Cameo by her right ankle, she sets her p in a Single Leg Boston Crab. Cameo groans, she claws at the canvas. Kathy looks back over her shoulder. “You’re only still second rate, Cameo, like I said, you don’t stand a chance against us. You would have already lost if your sister wasn’t here.”

Cameo grits her teeth, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she reaches for the bottom rope but Deborah kicks her hand back. Cameo grunts, she reaches over and grabs the bottom rope. Ref Mickie orders the rope break.

Kathy releases Cameo, she pulls Cameo up by her hair. Cameo delivers a back elbow to Kathy’s chest. Kathy grunts and staggers back. Cameo grabs Kathy in a Bear-hug, she squeezes her waist tightly, forcing the air out of Kathy’s lungs. Came grins. “I can stand on my own, I don’t need my sister, but I appreciate her being there for me.”

Kathy groans, she shakes her head, she presses her palms in Cameo’s face. Cameo shakes Kathy like a rag doll. Deborah climbs into the ring, she walks up behind Cameo and kicks the back of her left knee. Cameo grunts, she shoves Kathy, Kathy staggers back, she lunges and kicks Cameo in the stomach.

Cameo grunts and doubles over. Ref Mickie orders Deborah back to her corner. Kathy tucks Cameo’s head between her thighs, she plants Cameo with a Pile-driver. Cameo lies spread-eagle on her back. Kathy covers her for the pin.

Ref Mickie starts to count. 1… 2… … Cory grabs Kathy by the ankles, she pulls her off Cameo, breaking up the pin-fall. Cory runs back to her corner. Cameo and Kathy stagger to their feet. Kathy charges at Cameo, Cameo ducks Kathy’s clothesline, she grabs Kathy in a Full Nelson, she hoists Kathy up and slams her down onto her stomach.

Kathy rolls to the ropes, she sits up and tags in Deborah, she rolls out onto the apron. Deborah climbs into the ring, she runs up and rams her right knee against Cameo’s stomach. Cameo grunts and doubles over. Deborah grabs Cameo in a front face-lock, she connects with a Swinging Neck-breaker.

Cameo lies on her back, she clutches the back of her neck. Deborah stomps Cameo’s left knee, she grabs Cameo by the hair, she lifts her into a sitting position. Deborah sits down behind Cameo, she sets her up in a Rear Naked Choke Hold.

Cameo groans, she flails her arms. Deborah squeezes Cameo’s throat and waist tightly. Cameo clutches Deborah’s forearms. Cory climbs into the ring, Ref Mickie blocks her path. “Back to your corner, Cory.”

Cory grits her teeth, she climbs back out onto the apron. Cameo groans, she manages to roll onto her stomach, Deborah still locked on with the submission hold. Cameo painfully drags herself to the ropes. Cory leans over the top rope, Cameo tags in Cory. Cory climbs into the ring, she stomps Deborah’s upper back.

Deborah releases Cameo’s she pushes herself to her feet, she grins at Cory. “Your sister was lucky to get to the ropes, another minute and she would have been out cold.”

Cory clenches her fists. “Don’t underestimate my little sister, she’s got a lot of fight in her, and so do I.” Cory and Deborah grapple in a Collar and Elbow Tie-up. Cory grins, she slowly pushes Deborah down onto one knee.

Deborah groans, she headbutts Cory’s stomach. Cory grunts. Deborah headbutts Cory’s stomach a second time. Cory grunts, she shoves Deborah down onto her back, she stomps Deborah’s stomach. Deborah grunts, she staggers to her feet.

Cory grabs Deborah by the wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Deborah bounces off the ropes, Cory delivers a Big boot to Deborah’s chest. Deborah grunts as her back hits the canvas. Cory covers Deborah for the pin. Ref Mickie starts to count.

1… 2… …. Kathy climbs into the ring, she runs up and stomps the back of Cory’s head, breaking up the pin. Cory grunts, she pushes herself to her feet, she lunges at Kathy, Kathy sidesteps at the last second, she grabs Cory in a side head-lock, she drops Cory with a Running Bulldog. Cory grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Kathy runs back to her corner.

Deborah staggers to her feet, she walks up and straddles Cory’s waist, she grabs Cory’s right ankle and apples an Ankle-lock to her right ankle, she wrenches Cory’s right foot. Cory flails her arms, looking for the nearest set of ropes.

Deborah twists harder on Cory’s right foot. “Give it up, Cory, have nowhere to go.”

Cory screams, she claws at the canvas, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she clutches the bottom rope with both hands. Deborah snarls, she slams Cory’s right knee against the canvas. Cory rolls onto her side, she clutches her right knee.

Deborah pulls Cory up by her hair, she tucks Cory’s head between her thighs, she hoists Cory up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Power-bomb. Cory grunts as her back hits the canvas. Deborah covers Cory for the pin.

Ref Mickie starts to count. 1… 2… … Cory kicks out, she staggers to her feet, Deborah goes for a Spinning heel Kick, Cory ducks, she grabs Deborah in a Bear-hug, she connects with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Deborah grunts as she slams down onto her back.

Cory walks to her corner, she tags in Cameo, she climbs out onto the apron. Cameo climbs into the ring, she runs up and delivers an Elbow drop to Deborah’s chest, she pulls Deborah up by her hair, Deborah kicks Cameo in her stomach, she scoops Cameo up, she drops to one knee, she connects with a Shoulder-breaker to Cameo’s left shoulder.

Cameo lies on her back, she clutches her left shoulder. Deborah grabs Cameo by the ankles, she sets her up in a Sharpshooter. Cameo groans, she claws at the canvas.

Kathy hops down off the apron, she crouches down and walks around the ringside floor, she sneaks up and grabs Cory by her bikini bottoms, she yanks Cory off the apron. Cory grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Kathy stomps Cory’s chest, she pulls Cory up by her hair, she tucks Cory’s head between her thighs, she plants her with a Pile-driver.

Cory lies spread-eagle on her back on the ringside floor. Kathy runs back to her corner, she pulls herself up onto the apron. Deborah releases Cameo, she pulls Cameo up by her hair, she leads her to the corner, she tags in Kathy, she scoops Cameo up and sets her up in a Tree of Woe,

Kathy climbs into the ring. Deborah climbs out onto the apron, she holds Cameo by her ankles. Kathy walks to the center of the ring, she charges and rams her knee against Cameo’s stomach. Cameo grunts, she clutches her stomach as she hangs upside down by her knees.

Kathy grabs Cameo by the waist, she hoists her up and carries her to the center of the ring, she delivers a Tombstone Pile-driver. Cameo lies spread-eagle on her back. Kathy covers Cameo for the pin as Cory staggers to her feet.

Ref Mickie starts to count. 1… Cory rolls into the ring…. 2… Cory runs towards Kathy…. ...3. Ref Mickie calls for the bell. Kathy rolls out of the ring, Deborah runs over and hugs Kathy. Ref Mickie rolls out of the ring, she raises Kathy and Deborah’s arms in victory.

Cory kneels beside Cameo’ she cradles her in her arms, she looks over and glares at Deborah and Kathy.

Kathy grins back at Cory. “Cameo should have listened when we told her she didn’t stand a chance against up, maybe she’s learned a lesson now.”

Deborah chuckles. “Better luck next time, losers, see ya later Cory.” Deborah and Kathy walk backwards up the ramp, pointing and laughing at Cory and Cameo, they walk to the back.

Cameo shakes her head. “They got the better of us, didn’t they?”

Cory hugs Cameo. “This time they did, but don’t worry, we’ll get them next time.” Cory helps Cameo to her feet, she helps her out of the ring, she leads her up the ramp and to the back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cory 20.jpg (140.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Cameo Kneuer 1.jpg (144.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png Deb Khazei 1.png (633.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Kathy Derry 3.jpg (16.2 KB, 20 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-23, 17:27
Last Achievements

Sandy Riddell vs Sable

Jillian: Sable Vs Sandy coming up should be a tough battle but Sable will hit the Sable-bomb to win

Kim: Possibility but I’ve got a feeling Sandy will win

Jillian: You would have a feeling like that but we shall see let’s get to the introductions

Sable music hits out she walks with Ariel Khadr, Sable is wearing a black robe and her traditional black sports bra with matching black workout shorts is under the robe Ariel is wearing a blue shirt with orange spandex shorts Sable hits an arrogant pose and Ariel flexes her muscles pyro goes off.

Sable tells the crowd this musclebound loser is about to lose to me Ariel said back to Sable “Damn Right Sable Your The Best” Sable and Ariel walks down the ramp she tells Ariel stay on the outside and you know what to do if Sandy gets out of line Ariel nods and Sable gets in the ring she hits a bicep pose then she goes where’s the ref?

Stephanie McMahon appears on the Jumbo-Tron in her office she goes this match will have a special guest ref to keep it fair and everyone will find out in a second she tells Sable good luck and Ariel looks like you got out of your sticky situation.

Ariel: Real funny Steph you will pay dearly for that

Cynthia Rothrock music hits out she walks in a ref shirt and black spandex shorts on in the ring Sable mockingly does some karate kicks Cynthia chuckles as she gets in the ring and said “Real Cute Sable But I’m The Ref And You Will Obey My Rules” Sable “Whatever If You Get In My Way I Break You In Half.”

Ref Cynthia keeps her eyes on Sable she then turns to Ariel who smirks back at Cynthia then Sandy Riddell music hits pyrotechnics goes off on the stage then Sandy emerges wearing a pink leotard with white boots on Sandy hits some muscular poses that drives the crowd into a frenzy Sandy walks down the ramp giving the fans fist bumps Sandy tells one fan “Who’s Going To Win Tonight?” The fan said back “You Are No Doubt About It” Sandy goes good answer and gives the fan a hug Sable shouts “Quit Pandering To That Idiot He’s Delusional.”

Sandy whispers something in the fans ear before she climbs in the ring Sandy comes up to Sable she flexes her muscles at her, ref Cynthia tells Sandy back away and we will get this match started.”

Sandy nods, she takes a couple of steps back. Ref Cynthia signals for the bell. Sandy charges at Sable, Sable ducks Sandy's clothesline, she grabs Sandy in a rear waist-lock. Sandy clutches Sable's wrists, she pries Sable's arms from around her waist, she turns and delivers a knife-edge chop to Sable's chest.

Sable grunts and staggers back, Sandy grabs Sable by the wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Sable bounces off the ropes, Sandy charges, she goes for a Big Boot. Sable ducks at the last second, she punches Sandy on the jaw. Sandy grunts and staggers back.

Sable kicks Sandy in the stomach. Sandy snarls, she punches Sable in the stomach. Sable grunts and doubles over. Sandy hoists Sable up over her head like a barbell, she presses Sable a couple of times, she delivers a Military Press Slam. Sable grunts as she slams down onto her stomach.

Sandy pulls Sable up by her hair, Sable rakes Sandy's eyes. Sandy staggers back rubbing her eyes. Sable runs up and rams her right knee against Sandy's stomach. Sandy grunts and doubles over. Sable grabs Sandy in a front face-lock, she plants her with a DDT.

Sandy lies on her stomach, she clutches the top of her head, she slowly pushes herself to her feet. Sable bounces off the feet, she lands a dropkick to Sandy's chest, Sandy grunts as her back hits the canvas. Sable grabs Sandy by her ankles, she delivers a leg drop to Sandy's groin. Sandy grunts, she rolls onto her stomach and clutches her groin.

Sable does a bicep pose saying “How’s That Sandy You Like That” Sable drags Sandy up by the hair ref Cynthia tells Sable watch the hair Sable lets go of Sandy’s hair Sable does a right jab follows up with a jumping kick to Sandy’s right shoulder knocking her down Ariel gets on the ring apron Sable goes up to her and high fives her then they pose together ref Cynthia tells Ariel to get done Sable retorts back “She Didn’t Do Anything.”

As Ariel gets down from the ring apron, Sandy gets to her feet Sable charges at Sandy to Sable’s shock Sandy catches her with a powerful tilt-a-whirl back-breaker Sable clutches her lower back Sandy grabs Sable up gets her in a scoop slam it connects Sandy climbs out of the ring to the ring apron she waits for Sable to get up and Sandy shows off her athleticism by doing a springboard forearm knocking Sable down she pins her ref Cynthia counts 1….2….Sable manages to kick out.

Sandy picks up Sable but Sable elbows free Sable smacks Sandy across the face Sandy rubs her face she grins at Sable, Sable goes “Let’s Talk About This Sandy” Sandy goes to grab Sable but Sable backs out of the ring Sandy follows after Sable who runs around ringside Sable rolls back in the ring Ariel steps in front of Sandy

"You're not going to hurt my friend Sable, you musclebound oaf."

Sandy rolls her eyes. "Whatever, just stay out of my way, Ariel."

Sable rolls out of the ring, she walks up behind Sandy and taps her on the shoulder. Sandy turns. Sable kicks Sandy in the stomach, Sandy grunts and doubles over. Sable grabs a handful of Sandy's hair, she leads Sandy over and bashes her forehead against the ring post. Sandy grunts as she slams down onto her back, she clutches her forehead.

Sable grins, she pulls Sandy up by her hair, she rolls her into the ring, Sable climbs up onto the top turnbuckle as Sandy staggers to her feet. Sable leaps off the apron, she goes for an Ax handle Smash. Sandy sidesteps at the last second, Sable lands on her feet, Sandy grabs Sable by the throat one-handed, she hoists Sable up and choke-slams her.

Sable grunts as her back hits the canvas. Sandy bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Sable's chest. Sable grunts, she sits up and staggers to her feet. Sandy grabs Sable by the wrist, Sable pokes Sandy in the eyes. Sandy staggers back rubbing her eyes. Sable delivers a Spinning Heel Kick to Sandy's jaw.

Sandy grunts as her back hits the canvas, she rubs her jaw. Sable covers Sandy for the pin. Ref Cynthia starts to count. 1... 2....... Sandy pushes Sable off, she staggers to her feet, she grapples Sable in a Collar and Elbow Tie-up.

Sable gets the early advantage in the collar and elbow tie up Sable makes the mistake of saying “Too Much Muscle For You“ Sandy gets the advantage in the collar and elbow tie up Sandy pulls Sable into a belly to belly throw suplex Sable grunts as she lands on the canvas Sandy runs the ropes jumps up on Sable connecting with a big splash she hooks Sable’s left leg in a pin-fall cover ref Cynthia counts 1….2….Sable lifts her right shoulder up.

Ariel walks over to the announce table she sits down next to Jillian goes “Hey Ariel Good To Have You Out Here And Your Just Here Supporting Sable” Ariel puts a headset on said “Your Too Kind And Kim Hello Good To See You Also” Kim “Nice To See You Also.”

Sandy grabs Sable up Irish whips her into the ropes on the rebound Sandy catches Sable in a power-slam Sandy kips up she feels the momentum changing to her way she shakes the ring ropes pumping the crowd up Sandy turns her attention back to Sable she charges at Sable but Sable side steps an oncoming attack Sandy goes left shoulder first in the corner turnbuckle Sable grabs Sandy in a reverse DDT it connects.

Sable lifts Sandy up she goes “Diamond This Is For You Hahaaa” Sable gets Sandy in a Diamond Cutter it connects Sable tells Cynthia count it out Sable pins Sandy ref Cynthia counts 1…..2…..Sandy manages to kick out. Sable gets up furious she claps her hands together 3 times saying “That Was 3” ref Cynthia ignores her Sable scoffed at Ref Cynthia.

She turns back to Sandy but Sandy punches Sable in the stomach creating some separation Sandy gets to her feet Sable goes for a karate kick with her right leg but Sandy catches Sable’s right leg shoves her back Sandy connects with a forearm smash that dazes Sable, Sandy leads Sable to the corner but Sable elbows free and she gets in the ropes she gives a sly wink to Ariel and Ariel goes excuse me ladies for a second she gets up from her seat, Sable telling ref Cynthia Sandy grabbed my hair there ref Cynthia not falling for it Sandy grabs Sable but Sable does a low kick to Sandy’s groin then Sable undoes the top turnbuckle pad ref Cynthia tells Sable to stop that.

Ariel grabs Sandy out of the ring she shoves Sandy into the steel steps Sandy grunts as she collided with the steel steps Ariel grabs Sandy up by the throat with her left hand and choke slams her on the thinly padded floor Ariel rushes back to her seat at the announce table she tells Kim “Not A Damn Word If You Know What’s Good For You”

Sable gets out of the ring goes to where Sandy is ref Cynthia gets out of the ring she is putting the pieces together she tells Ariel “Your Out Of Here Go To The Back Now” Sable and Ariel are both furious saying “She Didn’t Even Do A Damn Thing, Ariel tells Cynthia You’ve Taken Too Many Judo Kicks To The Head”

Sandy staggers to her feet, she grabs Sable in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex. Sable grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Sandy kips up, she walks up to Ariel. "If you want a piece of me, then come at me."

Ariel shoves Sandy. Sandy staggers back, she shoves Ariel. Ariel staggers back. Sable pushes herself up onto her knee, she low blows Sandy, Sandy grunts, she drops to her knee and clutches her groin. Sable grabs Sandy by her wrists, she plants a hell on Sandy's upper back and pulls back on her wrists.

Sandy groans, she shakes her head. Sable releases Sandy's wrists, she kicks Sandy on her upper back. Sandy grunts as her stomach hits the ringside floor. Sable pulls Sandy up by her hair, she goes for an Irish whip, Sandy reverses, she whips Sable into Ariel. Sable barrels into Ariel, they crash to the ringside floor.

Sandy pulls Sable up by her hair, she tosses her onto the ring apron. Sandy pulls herself up onto the ring apron. Ariel staggers to her feet, she grabs Sand's ankles. Sable staggers to her feet, she runs over and lands a dropkick to Sandy's chest. Ariel releases Sandy's ankle as Sable's dropkick connects. Sandy grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Ref Cynthia not wanting to get involved shakes her head Ariel tells Cynthia “Make Me Leave” Cynthia she does a karate kick to Ariel’s chest then she knocks her down with a left haymaker she grabs up Ariel drags her to the bottom of the ramp she motions to some security guards she tells them to take it back to the locker room now.

Sable walks over to ref Cynthia “This Isn’t Fair You Have No Business Doing That It’s A Conspiracy Against Me” the security guards grab Ariel up she’s kicking and screaming let me go as they take her up the ramp and back to Team Sable’s locker room, Sandy grabs a kendo stick she taps Sable on the shoulder Sable turns gets whacked in the stomach with the kendo stick Sable grunts as she doubles over Sandy whacks Sable on the back with the kendo stick the impact causes the kendo stick to snap Sandy picks up Sable over her head throws her back in the ring.

Ref Cynthia goes finally it’s one on one and she gets back in the ring Sandy lifts the ring apron up pulls out a table slides that in the ring Sandy grabs a wooden paddle also the crowd roars their approval they chant “Sable Needs A Good Spanking”

Sandy rolls back into the ring, Sable staggers to her feet, Sandy staggers to her feet, Sable charges at Sandy, Sandy sidesteps and whacks Sable on her bottom. Sable staggers into the ropes. Sandy grabs Sable in a Sleeper-hold, she slams Sable down onto her back.

Sandy grabs a handful of Sable's hair, she pulls Sable to her feet, she drops to one knee and bends Sable down over her bended knee, she pulls down the back of Sable's shorts and gives her a firm swat on the ass with the wooden paddle. Sable yelps. The crows cheers.

Sandy gives Sable another whack on the ass. The crowd cheers louder. Sandy delivers whacks to Sable's ass, she shoves Sable onto her back, she stands and tosses the paddle down. Sandy walks over and grabs the table, she sets it up in the center of the ring, Sable staggers to her feet.

Sable rakes the eyes of Sandy temporarily blinding her Sable kicks Sandy in the midsection doubling her over Sable gets Sandy between her thighs for a Sable-bomb she does the vintage Sable Grind Sable lifts up Sandy does the Sable-bomb breaking the table on impact Sandy groans out after taking that extreme Sable-bomb.

Sable moves some of the table wreckage before she pins Sandy ref Cynthia counts 1…..2…..Sandy barely gets her left shoulder up off the canvas Sable is livid at that yelling to whoever will listen “That Was It Sandy Was Done For” Sable regains her composure she rolls out of the ring grabs three steel chairs she throws the first one in it hits Sandy in the chest Sable grabs the other two chairs and gets back in the ring Sandy rises to her knees but Sable whacks Sandy back with the chair knocking her back down.

Sable grins she then flips off the crowd saying “I’ll Give You A Real Good Reason To Boo Me” Sable pulls some handcuffs out of her pocket she handcuffs Sandy hands behind her back Sable mocks Sandy saying “Your Glutes Are Amazing But They Won’t Be After This” tells Sandy “ Sable grabs a weight lifting belt Sable raises it up whacks Sandy on the ass with the weight lifting belt Sandy screams out Sable tells Sandy “You Want More?”

Sable whacks Sandy on the ass again. Sandy yelps. Sable tosses the belt aside, she rolls Sandy onto her back, she covers her for the pin. Ref Cynthia starts to count. 1... 2... .... Sandy kicks out, Sable rolls onto her back, she kicks her heels against the canvas, she staggers to her feet. "What do I have to do to put you away?"

Sable pulls Sandy up by her hair, Sandy kicks Sable in the stomach. Sable grunts and doubles over. Sandy tugs on her cuffed wrists. Sable snarls, she lunges at Sandy. Sandy sidesteps, she kicks Sable on the lower back. Sable grunts as her stomach hits the canvas.

Backstage, Ida Bergfoth walks down the hall towards Sable's dressing room, Gina Davis follows behind her driving a forklift. Gina parks the forklift in front of Sable locker room door. Ida knocks on the door. "Hey, anyone in there."

"Who is it?" comes Kiana's voice from inside the locker room. "Hey, who blocked the door. Kiana and Gold pound on the door.

Gina climbs down off the forklift. "Have fun trying to get out, ladies." Gina chuckles, she and Ida walk down the hall.

Back in the ring, Sandy stomps Sable's upper back. Sable crawls towards the ropes, she rolls out of the ring, she lands on her feet on the ringside floor. "Even with her hands cuffed behind her back, she still won't go down. Looks like I might need some backup after all. Foxtrot Whiskey."

Sable looks around, there's no sign off backup. "Where the hell is everyone?"

Footage on the Jumbo-tron shows the forklift blocking Sable's locker room. Sable stares at the Jumbo-tron, she folds her arms across her chest. "What the hell is this?" Sable's eyes widen. "Wait, that's my locker room, what's a forklift doing parked in front of- damn it."

Sable says “Screw This I Be Fine Taking A Count-out Lost Go Ahead Cynthia Count Me Out” Sandy is trying to free herself but to no avail and Sable walks around ringside she starts walking up the ramp the crowd boos Stephanie McMahon music hits out she walks stands with a purpose on the entrance stage she tells “Oh Hell No Your Not Deliberately Getting Counted Out Plus I Just Made This Match No Count-outs Also.”

Sable is beyond furious she walks up to Stephanie tells her “OK Boss For The Time Being I Will Go Finish Off Sandy” Sable turns around a bit then she turns back to Stephanie does a cheap shot knocking her down Sable laughs she arrogantly skips down the ramp she turns to the right side of the security barricade she is greeted by Diamond and Wendy Lindquist

Wendy grins, she clenches her fists. "We owe you some payback, Sable, I hope you're ready."

Diamond nods. "And we're going to enjoy every second of it."

Sable scowls. "Then come and get me, losers."

Wendy and Diamond charges are Sable, Sable ducks, she grabs Wendy in a Sleeper-hold. Wendy flails her arms. Diamond grabs Sable's arm and pries Wendy free. Wendy turns and lands a knife-edge chop to Sable's chest. Sable grunts and staggers back. Diamond and Wendy drop Sable with a Clothesline.

Sable grunts as her back hits the ringside floor, she scrambles to her feet, she starts to run towards the announcer's table. Alundra Blayze and Rachel McLish leap over the security barricade, cutting off Sable's escape. Rachel grins. "I don't think so Sable."

Alundra smirks. "You're not getting away that easily." Alundra and Rachel charge at Sable, Sable ducks, she runs to her left. Terri Gold and Bronco Billie emerge from the crow, blocking off Sable's escape. Terri grins. "You got a Terri Buster coming Sable, so don't try to run away."

Sable dodges past Terri and Billie, she starts to climb over the security barricade. Zap and Siren clothesline Sable back over the security barricade onto the ringside floor. Zap shakes her head. "You still don't get it, Sable, we're not letting you get away."

Siren nods. "That's right, so just running."

"Kiss my ass." Sable snarls, she spits in Zap's face, she turns and starts running towards the ramp, Diamond and Wendy reach out to grab her, Sable slips past them, she runs up the ramp. Gina Davis and Ida Bergfoth walk out onto the entrance stage. Sable stops, she glares at Ida and Gina.

Gina folds her arms across her chest. "You're friends can't help you, Sable, we barricaded them in your locker room with a forklift.."

Ida nods. "That was a brilliant idea, Gina."

Sable snarls, she charges at Gina. Gina lunges, she connects with a G-Force Kick (Sweet Chin Music). Sable grunts as her back hits the steel ramp, she rolls down the ramp, she rolls onto her stomach. Wendy grabs a handful of Sable's hair, she leans in close to Sable's face. "Now it's our turn to humiliate you."

Sable slaps Wendy on the jaw. Wendy grunts, she leads Sable to the ring, she bashes her forehead against the apron. Sable grunts and drops to her knees, she clutches her forehead. Diamond and Wendy grab each of Sable's wrists, they pull her to her feet and roll her back into the ring. Sandy tugs hard on her cuffs, she manages to snap the chain.

Ref Cynthia stands in the corner savoring what’s going on, Sable gets to her feet, she screams at everyone on the outside of the ring “Me And My Awesome Crew Will Payback Everyone Who Was A Part Of This And Diamond I Will Make Your Life A Living Hell When I Get Power Back” Diamond “Yeah That’s Not Happening Stephanie Is Remaining In Charge” Sable bumps into Sandy she goes “Oh Shit” Sandy grabs Sandy spins her around Sandy connects with a jumping knee to Sable’s jaw it dazes Sable.

Sandy does a grind dance like Sable, she kicks Sable in the midsection. Sable grunts, Sandy puts Sable’s head between her thighs, lifts her up connecting with the Sable-bomb. Sandy stands over Sable grind dancing, Sandy goes “1 More Time.” Sandy drags Sable up does another Sable-bomb to her, Sable grunts. Sandy pins Sable, ref Cynthia counts 1….2…..3 your winner Sandy Riddell.

Jillian: This Isn’t Right Kim, Someone Call The National Guard to Let Team Sable Out

Kim: I’m Loving This And Someone Should Get The License Of The Forklift Driver

Jillian: Real Cute, Kim

Stephanie tells Terri “You Know What Time It Is”

Terri nods and said "I sure do." Terri grins, she walks towards the ring, she rolls into the ring, she rolls to her feet.

Gina, Ida, Rachel, Bronco Billie, Alundra, Diamond, Wendy, Zap, Siren and Stephanie roll into the ring they surround Sable.

Siren pulls Sable up by her hair, she scoops her up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker. Sable lies on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Zap pulls Sable up by her hair, she tucks Sable's head between her thighs, she hoists Sable up onto her shoulders, she plants Sable with a Power-bomb. Sable grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Bronco Billie bounces off the ropes, she delivers a leg drop to Sable's chest. Sable grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she shakes her head. Alundra pulls Sable up by her hair, she grabs her in a Rear waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex. Sable grunts as her shoulders hits the canvas. Rachel pulls Sable up by her hair, she tucks Sable's head between her thighs, she connects with a McLish Destroyer Pile-driver.

Sable lies spread-eagle on her back. Wendy pulls Sable up by her hair, she grabs her in a front face-lock, she hoists Sable up and connects with a Brain-buster. Sable lies on her back, she clutches the top of her head. Diamond pulls Sable up by her hair, she lifts Sable up onto her shoulders in a Fireman's Carry, she delivers the Diamond Cutter.

Sable lies spread-eagle on her back. Ida and Gina pull Sable up by her wrists, they each grab her in a front face-lock, they hoist her up and connect with a Vertical Suplex. Sable grunts as her back hits the canvas. Stephanie pulls Sable up by her hair, she tucks Sable's head between her thighs, she delivers the Pedigree. Sable lies spread-eagle on her stomach.

Stephanie looks over at Terri Gold, she grins at Terri. "She's all yours now, Terri."

Terri grins, she pulls Sable up by her hair, she leads her to the corner. Rachel and Wendy hook Sable's legs on the middle rope. Terri stands in the center of the ring, she gestures to the crowd, she shakes her hips and slaps herself on the ass. "What time is it?"

Several 'It's Terri Buster time' signs go up. The crowd chants "Terri buster Time'.

Rachel, Bronco Billie, Zap, Siren, Gina, Ida, Diamond, Wendy, Sandy and Stephanie join in on the chant shouting "Terri Buster time".

Terri beats her right fist against her chest. "Damn right it is." Terri charges the corner, she connects with the Terri Buster, kicking Sable in the groin. Sable grunts, she doubles over clutching her groin.

Rachel, Bronco Billie, Zap, Siren, Gina, Ida, Diamond, Wendy, Sandy and Stephanie lead the crowd in a round of applause, they gather in a circle and take turns high-fiving Terri. Sable groans as she continues to clutch her groin.

Stephanie walks to the corner, she cups Sable's chin in her right hand, she grins at Sable. "Let this be a lesson to you, Sable, you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." Stephanie slaps Sable on the jaw.

Sable grunts, she lifts up her head weakly. "Bite me, Stephy, she spits in Stephanie's face.

Stephanie scoffs, she slaps Sable on the jaw again. "I have to admire you, Sable, you got some fight left in you, I can respect that."

Rachel, Bronco Billie, Zap, Siren, Gina, Ida, Diamond, Wendy, Sandy, Terri, Cynthia and Stephanie exit the ring, they walk up the ramp, high-fiving each other, the crowd is on their feet roaring their approval.

Kim: That was quite an ending to such an exciting match, looks like Stephanie finally got her payback on Sable, and it was well deserved.

Jillian: You say that now, but if Sable was in charge, she'd probably fire you for that comment.

Kim: Well she's not, so I don't have to worry.

Jillian: Well, then, you better hope Team Stephanie wins at WarGames then.

Kim: They will, I have confidence in Stephanie and her teammates.

Jillian: Whatever, can we get a camera crew backstage to see if the forklift has been moved yet?

Kim: Don’t Forget Fans Gina defends the Empress Championship against Kiana Tom in a submission match.

Jillian: That is if someone removed the forklift and I hope so because Kiana’s Kiana Cross-lock is a deadly submission hold. Sable falls out of the corner grunting Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson rush out they help Sable up, Stacy tells Sable “Don’t Worry You Will Get Your Revenge.” Sable weakly said “Damn Right I Will And I Will Start With Siren Just For The Fun Of It.” They help Sable to the back, in the backstage area Jackie Gayda mouths “Serves Her Right” Sable goes “We Got A Comedian On Our Hands” Stacy slaps Jackie Sable grabs her and does a Sable-bomb onto a nearby table then Torrie stomps on Jackie saying “Not Laughing Now Huh.” They keep leading Sable to her locker room.

The camera crew picks up the backstage crew moving the forklift to Sable’s locker room Ariel throws a chair “I Wouldn’t Mind Showing Karate Woman Some New Moves” Gold is livid saying “How Dare They Do This To Sable” Kiana “I Will Make Gina Submit To My Kiana CrossLock” Lesa “You Better Or I Will Have To Finish The Job After We Win WarGames” Torrie and Stacy lead Sable to her locker room Torrie opens the door

Sable staggers into her locker room, she collapses onto her couch. "No one bother me for the rest of the night, I need to rest."

Kiana nods. "You just relax as I get ready for my match, I'll show Gina not to mess with you, I'll make an example out of her."

Stacy Keibler pats Kiana on the back. "Good luck out there tonight, one one for us."

Kiana smirks. "Damn right I will."

Gina and Ida enter Gina's dressing room, she walks to her closet, she looks through her various wrestling attires. "I need to get ready for my match, I want you out there cheering me on, Ida, you can sit at the announcer's table and keep Jillian and Kim company, get smack Jillian if she starts mouthing out." Gina looks over at the camera man standing in the doorway, she walks over to the door. "I need to change, so buzz off." Gina slams the door shut in the camera man's face.

The camera cuts back to Jillian and Kim ringside.

Jillian: This is a travesty injustice what just happened to Sable I should go back there and console her.

Kim: You should do that and I can handle the play by play duties by myself.

Jillian: Oh no we can’t have Ida getting cheap shots in on Kiana, I will stay right here and I can’t wait to see Ida’s face when Kiana puts the Kiana Cross-lock submission hold on Gina in ask Diamond how it feels to tap out to it.

Kim: A short commercial break then Kiana Vs Gina is coming up don’t go away you lovely fans.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sandy Riddell vs Sable.jpg (1.22 MB, 14 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-23, 04:51
Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Massive fan of Sable in case you different know �� �� ��, so really got into this story great reading Torrie Wilson & Stacey Keibler with her long legs would be a major opponent against Sandy, there for support.
The Following User Says Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-23, 03:52
Last Achievements

Gina Davis vs Kiana Tom

Kiana's music hits, Kiana walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black leather bikini and black leather wrestling boots, the crowd boos her, Kiana glares at the crowd, she shakes her head. "You losers don't know how to appreciate a queen like myself, you deserve to grovel at my feet. Kiana struts down the ramp, she grind dances as she makes her way to the ring, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs into the ring, she walks up beside Ref Debbie Kruck, she gestures for a microphone.

The timekeeper slides a microphone into the ring.

Kiana walks over and picks up the microphone, she grins at the crowd. "This will be a night you won't forget, because I'm going to make Gina Davis submit to the Kiana Cross-lock and walk out of this ring as the new Empress of wrestling champion, mark my words."

Jillian: Powerful words from Kiana, I'm almost moved to tears.

Kim: We'll see if she can back up those words in just a little bit.

Jillian: Don't you ever doubt Kiana, she's a hall of famer in the making. She has what it takes to beat a musclebound like Gina.

Kim: Maybe, maybe not.

Gina's music hits, Gina walks out onto the stage, she's dressed in a red sports bra and black shorts with black wrestling boots, the Empress of Wrestling title strapped around her waist, she's accompanied by Ida Bergfoth, pyro goes off of the stage spelling out her name, the crowd respond with thunderous applause. Gina bows, she blows a kiss to the crowd. Gina and Ida walk down the ramp, high-fiving and shaking fan's hands.

Gina spots a male fan n the front row holding up a 'Gina Davis is the best' sign, Gina walks up and hugs the fan, she takes his sign and autographs it, she hands the sign back to him and hugs him, he pulls out his phone and snaps a selfie. Gina shakes his hand, she climbs up the ring steps, she walks along the apron, her eyes locked on Kiana.

Ida walks over to the announcer's table, she sits down next to Kim, she shakes Kim's hand, then grabs a headset and puts it on.

Kim: Welcome, Ida, it's nice to have you with us, I can't speak for Jillian though.

Jillian: That's one thing we can agree on, Kimmy.

Ida: Thanks, Kim, and I never listen to anything that comes out of Jillian's mouth.

Jillian: All I'm going to say to you, Ida, is that Gina is going to lose tonight.

Kim and Ida: Shut up, Jillian.

Jillian:...

Gina climbs into the ring, she walks to the center of the ring, she unstraps the title from around her waists, she holds it up over her head with both hands, she hands it off to Ref Debbie. Ref Debbie hands the title off to the timekeeper, she walks back to the center of the ring.

Kiana clutches the microphone tightly in her right hand, she walks up to Gina. "Gina, Gina, Gina, do you really know what you're getting into tonight, you're up against me, one of the greatest wrestlers in the UFWL, there's none better than me. So why don't you just save yourself a lot of trouble and forfeit now."

Gina presses her nose against Kiana's nose, she furrows her brows, she grins. "Make me tap, Kiana, if you can."

Ref Debbie signals for the bell. Gina takes a step back, she hits a Double Biceps pose, she kisses each of her biceps, she grins at Kiana.

Kiana snarls, she lunges and bashes the microphone against Gina's left eyebrow. Gina grunts and staggers back, she drops to one knee and clutches her left brow. Kiana smirks. "Kiss my ass, Gina." Kiana tosses the microphone aside, she charges and rams her left knee against Gina's chest. Gina grunts as she slams down onto her back.

Kiana grabs Gina by the wrist, she pulls her to her feet, she whips her into the ropes, Gina bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Big Boot to Kiana's chest, Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Gina grabs Kiana up, she gets her in a side slam, Gina holds Kiana for a second, she flexes her left bicep before completing the side slam. Gina goes for a quick arm-bar but Kiana puts her feet on the ropes, Kiana shouts at ref Debbie “ Do Your Job I Got The Ropes.” Ref Debbie backs Gina away, Kiana gets to her feet, Gina charges at Kiana, but Kiana back body drops Gina to the outside of the ring.

Gina grunts as she lands on the thinly padded floor. Kiana rolls out of the ring, she stomps on the stomach of Gina, then Kiana grabs Gina up by her hair, she punches her in the stomach. Kiana grabs Gina’s left arm raises it up and bashes her left arm on the ring apron. Gina clutches her left arm. Kiana leg trips Gina down, Kiana grins she lifts the ring apron up, she pulls out a kendo stick, Kiana waves it around then she whacks Gina in the left shoulder with the kendo stick. Gina groans out in pain.

Kiana does one more kendo stick shot, the impact bends the kendo stick. Kiana drops the kendo stick, she grabs Gina around the head and pulls her closer to her, she drops down with a picture perfect DDT. Kiana kips up, she grins, then she does a grind dance in the direction of Ida on commentary

Ida scowls at Kiana. Kiana struts towards the announcer's table. Ida clenches her fists. Kiana gives Ida the once over. "You're trash just like your so called mentor, so should train under me, I'll train you right."

Ida stands, she points at Kiana, Gina staggers to her feet. Ida shakes her head. There's no way I'd let someone like you mentor me."

Kiana snarls, she points at Ida. "You're a fool, and you'll regret refusing-

Gina grabs Kiana by the shoulder, Kiana turns, Gina kicks Kiana in the stomach, Kiana grunts and doubles over. Gina grabs a handful of Kiana's hair, she rams her forehead against the ring post. Kiana grunts, she drops to her knee and clutches her forehead.

Gina grabs Kiana by her wrist, she pulls Kiana to her feet. Kiana kicks Gina in the groin. Gina grunts and doubles over, she clutches her groin. Kiana grabs Gina in a side head-lock, she connects with a Bulldog. Gina grunts as her stomach hits the ringside floor.

Kiana walks to the security barricade, she bends down and grabs the edge of the floor padding and pulls back on it exposing the concrete floor beneath. Gina pushes herself up onto her hands and knees, Kiana walks up and kicks Gina in the stomach. Gina grunts, she rolls onto her side and clutches her stomach.

Kiana pulls Gina up by her hair, she leads Gina to the exposed section of concrete floor, she scoops Gina up and body-slams her onto the concrete floor. Gina grunts as her back hits the concrete floor. Kiana stomps Gina's stomach, she grabs the padding and covers Gina with it, she walks over to the ring, she rummages under the ring.

Gina groans, she pushes the padding from off of her, she staggers to her feet, Kiana pulls out a steel baton, she rushes at Gina. Gina catches Kiana with a Drop Toe Hold, Kiana grunts as her chest collides with the concrete floor, the baton rolls out of her hand.

Gina walks up beside Kiana, she bends down and grabs the steel baton, she pulls Kiana up by her hair, she leans in close to Kiana's face. "Planning to use this on me, huh, well, I got a better idea." Gina bends Kiana over the security barricade, her head nearly touching the lap of a male fan in the front row.

Gina looks at the male fan and grins. "Do me a favor and hold her arms."

The male fan nods, he clutches Kiana's wrists. Gina grins, she pulls down the back of Kiana's bikini bottoms, she whacks Kiana on the ass with the steel baton. Kiana grunts, she tugs on her wrists. Kiana sneers at the male fan. "Let me go, jackass."

The male fan shakes his head. "I can't, she told me to do this, sorry."

Kiana scowls. "I'll kick your-

Gina gives Kiana another firm swat on the ass with the steel baton.

Gina said “Thanks Love I’ll Give You An Autograph After The Match And Kiana Will Also.” Kiana “Like Hell I Will.” The man lets Kiana go, but Kiana grabs a fan’s beer that was next to him, splashing the beer on Gina, Kiana spears Gina through the security barricade. Kiana groans as she got up, she goes up to the fan that held her she smacks him across the face saying “I will Have You Banned From Shows When I Will Be Second In Command To Sable.”

Kiana turns her attention back to Gina who uses the ring apron to get to her feet. Gina kicks Kiana in the midsection, Kiana doubles over, Gina grabs Kiana in a gut-wrenching suplex, it connects. Gina gets Kiana up. she throws her back in the ring. Gina gets in the ring, Kiana rises to her feet, but Gina chop blocks Kiana in the right leg. Kiana groans as she falls down, Gina the ever opportunistic targets the right leg of Kiana’s by doing three straight elbow drops to her right knee.

Gina drags Kiana to the corner turnbuckle by her legs, Gina sets up a figure four leg-lock around the ring post. Kiana screams and flails her arms, Gina loses her grip, she falls down onto her back on the ringside floor, she rolls onto her stomach and pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Kiana's right ankle and slams her right leg against the ring post. Kiana grunts, she pulls herself to her feet.

Gina pulls herself up onto the apron, Kiana delivers a Spinning Back Fist to Gina's jaw. Gina grunts, as she falls off the apron, she slams down onto her back. Kiana climbs out onto the apron, she leaps off and delivers a knee drop to Gina's stomach. Gina grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her stomach.

Kiana pulls Gina up by her hair, she scoops her up and rams her back against the ring, she slams Gina down onto her back. Gina rolls onto her side, she clutches her lower back. Kiana pulls Gina up by her hair, she rolls her back into the ring, then climbs up onto the top turnbuckle.

Gina staggers to her feet, Kiana leaps off the top turnbuckle, she goes for a Missile Dropkick, Gina steps back at the last second, Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas. Gina grabs Kiana by her ankles, she sets her up in a Boston Crab. Kiana grits her teeth, she claws at the canvas.

Gina looks back over her right shoulder. "You're going to have to do a lot better if you want to beat me, Kiana."

Kiana groans, she shakes her head, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she reaches over and grabs the bottom rope in both hands. Gina releases Kiana, Kiana pulls herself to her feet. Gina grabs Kiana in a Rear waist-lock, Kiana delivers multiple Back Elbows to Gina's jaw. Gina grunts and staggers back.

Kiana kicks Gina in the stomach, Gina grunts and doubles over. Kiana grabs Gina by the shoulders, she leans her back against the ropes, she tangles Gina's arms up in the top and middle rope. Gina groans, she tugs on her arms trying to free them.

Kiana smirks, she cups Gina's chin in her right hand. "Are you stuck, Gina? Good." Kiana delivers several martial arts kicks to Gina's chest and stomach, Gina grunts as each kick connects, she continues to tug on her arms. Kiana climbs out onto the apron, she grabs Gina in a Sleeper-hold.

Gina grits her teeth, she continues to tug on her arms. Kiana releases the Sleeper-hold, she hops down off the apron, she reaches under the ring and pulls out a wooden paddle, she rolls into the ring, she grins at Gina as she tags the paddle against her palm. "You've been a bad girl, Gina, it's time for your punishment." Kiana raises up the paddle in her left hand, she whacks Gina's right hand.

Gina screams, she shakes her heads. Kiana whacks Gina on the stomach with the paddle. Gina grunts, she tugs on her arms. Kiana grins, she drops the paddle. "Having trouble getting loose, here let me help you." Kiana bounces off the opposite set of ropes, she lands a dropkick to Gina's chest.

The dropkick sends Gina flipping backwards over the top rope, freeing her arms, she falls off the apron and slams down onto her back on the ringside floor. Kiana chuckles and applauds, she climbs out onto the apron. Gina staggers to her feet, she lunges and grabs Kiana by the ankles, she yanks Kiana off the apron, Kiana grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Gina tells the crowd “Sable and Her Chumps Think I’m A Pushover Well I’ve Got Another Thing Coming For Them There’s A Damn Reason Why I’m The Empress Champion.” Gina grabs Kiana up, she rams her back first into the security barricade. Kiana grunts, Gina grabs a steel chair she goes to hit Kiana with the steel chair. Kiana kicks Gina in the midsection, Gina drops the chair. Kiana hip tosses Gina onto the chair, Gina lets out a loud scream from hitting the steel chair.

Kiana grins, she targets that left shoulder she was working on Gina earlier by doing repeated knee drops to it, Kiana grabs the extension cord, she wraps it around Gina’s neck choking her. Gina is gasping for air, ref Debbie abolishes Kiana for using the extension cord to choke her. Kiana drops the extension cord, Gina coughs getting air back. Kiana grabs Gina by the hair saying “Let’s Go See Your Buddy Ida,” she drags Gina to the announce table, she smashes Gina’s head on the table five straight times. Gina grunts, she gets on top of the table. Kiana tells Jillian, Kim, and Ida “Get The Hell Out Of The Way.”

The ring announcers and Ida move out of the way, Kiana climbs up on the announcers table, she tells Ida “This Is For You.” Ida scoffs at Kiana who applies the dreaded Kiana Cross-lock. Gina moans out in pain, Kiana goes “Ask Her Ref And Ida Listen To Her Screams, Don’t You Love It?”

Ida looks on nervously. Kiana pulls back harder on Gina's chin. Gina screams, she flails her arms. Ref Debbie approaches. "Gina, do you wish to submit?"

Gina screams. "No."

Kiana sneers, she pulls back harder on Gina's chin. "Of course you do, don't let your foolish pride get in the way, Gina. Besides, the Empress championship would look better around my waist.." Kiana releases Gina's chin, she grabs Gina's elbows and pulls back on them.

Gina screams, she shakes her head. Kiana releases Gina's elbows, she grabs two big handfuls of Gina's hair, she yanks on Gina's hair. Gina groans. Ref Debbie admonishes Kiana. "Let go of her hair, Kiana."

Kiana sneers, she releases the hold, she stands over Gina and grind dances, she looks down at Gina. "You're trash, Gina, and I'm proving it to everyone-

Gina sweeps Kiana's legs. Kiana grunts as her back hits the table. Gina staggers to her feet, she pulls Kiana up by her hair, she tucks Kiana's head between her thighs, she delivers the Pedigree, the impact breaks the table in half. Gina pushes herself to her feet, she pulls Kiana up by her hair, she scoops Kiana up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Kiana lies on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Gina pulls Kiana up by her hair, she leads her to the ring, she goes to bash Kiana's forehead against the ring post. Kiana rams her elbow against Gina's stomach. Gina grunts and doubles over. Kiana grabs the back of Gina's head, she rams Gina's face against the ring post.

Gina grunts, she slams down onto her back, she clutches her forehead. Kiana reaches under the ring, she pulls out a weightlifting belt with 'Kiana Rules' printed across the back, Gina staggers to her feet. Kiana whacks Gina on the stomach with the weightlifting belt. Gina grunts and doubles over, she clutches her stomach.

Kiana wraps the weightlifting belt around Gina's throat, she pulls tight on it as she stands behind Gina. Gina claws at the weightlifting belt as she gasps for air. Kiana leads Gina to the ring steps, she jerks on the weightlifting belt, slamming Gina's upper back against the top of the ring steps.

Gina grunts as her back hits the ring steps, she lands on her stomach, she unwraps the weightlifting belt from around her neck, she pushes herself to her feet. Kiana backs up several feet, she charges at Gina, Gina lunges, she catches Kiana with a Spear. Kiana grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Gina pulls Kiana up by her hair, she lifts Kiana up in a Fireman's Carry, she connects with a Diamond Cutter. Kiana lies spread-eagle on her back. Gina staggers to her feet, she rolls Kiana onto her stomach, she sits down and sets Kiana up in a Camel Clutch, she pulls back on Kiana's chin.

Kiana groans out in agony. Ref Debbie asking her "do you wish to submit?" Kiana screams “No.” Gina pulls harder on the camel clutch, Gina screams “Tap out Kiana.” Kiana starts to crawl a bit with Gina still locking in the camel clutch, Gina is shocked by Kiana’s strength as she stands up, she falls back down, Gina grunts, she releases the camel clutch. Gina pulls Kiana up by her hair, she rolls her into the ring, Gina rolls into the ring.

Jillian: Gina was such a screamer in the Kiana Cross-lock Ida: She didn’t tap out but I was nervous for her there, Let’s Go Gina They both get to their feet trading punches until Kiana rakes the eyes of Gina, Kiana grabs Gina’s head, she drops down with a DDT. Kiana rolls out of the ring, she grabs a steel chain, she puts it on around her neck, she gets back in the ring. Gina uses the ropes to get to her feet, Kiana takes the steel chain off of her neck, she whacks Gina in the stomach with the chain. Gina clutches her stomach. Kiana drops the chain, she quickly gets Gina in a K-Mass (Canadian Destroyer) it connects.

Kiana flips Gina onto her stomach, then she grabs the steel chain. Kiana whacks Gina on the back with the steel chain, Gina whimpers with each shot. Kiana grabs Gina’s left leg applying a STF submission, to add to Gina’s torment Kiana wraps the steel chain around Gina’s neck. Ref Debbie is next to Gina asking "Do you wish to submit?"

Gina claws at the chain as she gasps for air. "No."

Kiana pulls tighter on the chain.

Gina groans, she slowly drags herself to the ropes, she reaches over and grabs the bottom rope in one hand. Kiana releases the hold, she pulls on the chain, pulling Gina to her feet, Gina turns, she kicks Kiana in the stomach. Kiana doubles over, she let's go of the chain.

Gina unwraps the chain from around her neck, she whacks Kiana on her upper back. Kiana grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Gina drops the chain, she pulls Kiana up by her hair, she hoists Kiana up over her head like a barbell, she drops Kiana with a Gorilla Press Slam.

Kiana grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Gina walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle, she back-flips off for a Moonsault attempt., Kiana rolls out of the way at the last second. Gina grunts as her stomach hits the canvas.

Gina stagger to her feet, Kiana bounces off the ropes, she drops Gina with a Leg Lariat. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas. Kiana rolls Gina onto her stomach, she grabs Gina's left arm, she delivers a knee drop to Gina's left elbow. Gina rolls onto her back, she clutches her left elbow.

Kiana grabs Gina by the ankles, she sets Gina up in the Kiana Cross-lock in the center of the ring, she grabs Gina's wrists and pulls back on her arms. Gina screams and shakes her head. Kiana grins, she puckers her lips. "No where to run now, Gina, so you might as well tap out."

Gina screams, she grits her teeth. "No." Gina tugs on her wrists. Kiana releases Gina's wrists, she tugs on Gina's hair. Gina groans, she painfully drags herself to the ropes to Kiana's shock, she reaches out and grabs the bottom rope.

Kiana releases Gina, she takes several steps back and hits a Double Biceps pose. "Gina will bow before my greatness after I make her submit."

Gina groans, she pulls herself to her feet, she leans back against the ropes. Kiana charges at Gina, Gina ducks, she grabs Kiana by the waist and flips her over the top rope, Kiana grunts as she crashes to the ringside floor, she lies on her back. Gina climbs out onto the apron, she hits a Most Muscular pose as Kiana staggers to her feet.

Gina jumps off connecting with a flying clothesline knocking Kiana down. Gina grabs a steel chair, she sets it up quickly ,Gina grabs Kiana in a back suplex. Kiana grunts as she collided with the steel chair, Gina high fives Ida, she goes back to work on Kiana she grabs her up slaps her saying “Your Best Won’t Be Good Enough To Beat Me But Got To Hand It To You That Cross-lock Submission Hurts Like Hell, But This Will Also In A Few Minutes.”

Gina gets Kiana up, she throws her back in the ring. Kiana tries to crawl away, but Gina grabs Kiana exposing her ass a bit. Gina pulls Kiana up to her feet, she does a belly to belly suplex. Gina repeated stomps on Kiana’s chest, Kiana starts to whimper with each stomp. Gina grins, after the last stomp she sets Kiana up for G-Force (Sweet Chin Music), it connects. Gina grabs Kiana in a cross-face.

Kim: Gina is turning it up a notch now and she’s setting up the cross-face

Jillian: Hang on Kiana she’s going to get the momentum back soon enough

Ida: Make her scream out in agony Gina

Gina taunts Kiana “Nowhere To Go, Do Yourself A Favor And Tap out.” Kiana groans in the cross-face. Kiana painfully drags herself to the ropes, she reaches over and clutches the bottom rope in both hands. Gina releases the hold. Kiana pulls herself to her feet. Gina charges, Kiana ducks Gina's clothesline, she grabs Gina in a Rear Waist-lock, she connects with an Atomic Drop.

Gina grunts, she drops to her knees, she clutches her groin. Kiana walks over to the chain, she picks it up and wraps it around her right hand. Gina staggers to her feet, she turns and walks towards Kiana. Kiana delivers an uppercut to Gina's chin. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas, she clutches her chin.

Kiana unwraps the chain from around her hand, she pulls Gina up into a sitting position, she kneels behind Gina and wraps the chain around her neck, she pulls tight on the chain. Gina groans, she claws at the chain. Kiana pulls Gina to her feet, she leads Gina to the corner, she hooks Gina's arms on the top rope.

Kiana climbs out onto the apron, she yanks on the chain. Gina flails her arms, she gasps for air.

Kim: Kiana is showing no mercy with that chain.

Jillian: Good, Gina deserves whatever Kiana dishes out.

Ida: Don't worry, this won't stop Gina, she'll find a way out of this.

Jillian: The only way out for Gina is to tap.

Kim: You underestimate Gina, Jillian.

Gina groans, she unhooks her arms. Kiana hops down off the apron, she yanks on the chain, Gina grunts as her upper back collides with the top turnbuckle. Kiana grins. "Just give up, Gina, I'm not gonna let you win tonight."

Gina snarls, she clutches the chain, she starts walking towards the center of the ring. Kiana chuckles, but then she finds herself scooting towards the ring. Gina continues to walk towards the center of the ring, Kiana feels her feet leave the ringside floor.

Gina turns, she clutches the chain in both hands in the center of the ring, she pulls on the chain, slowly pulling Kiana up. Kiana's feet touch down on the ring apron, she tugs on the chain. Gina lurches forward, she pulls hard on the chain, pulling Kiana over the top rope. Kiana grunts as she lands on her rear near the ropes.

Gina yanks on the chain, pulling Kiana to her feet. Kiana sneers, she charges at Gina. Gina drops Kiana with a Running Lariat. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas. Gina unwraps the chain from around her neck, she tosses it aside, she pulls Kiana up by her hair, she tucks Kiana's head between her thighs.

Gina hoists Kiana up onto the back of her shoulders, she connects with the Razor's Edge. Kiana grunts as her shoulders hit the canvas. Gina grins, she blows a kiss to the crowd, she pulls Kiana up by her hair. Kiana rakes Gina's eyes. Gina staggers back rubbing her eyes.

Kiana kicks Gina in the stomach, Gina grunts and doubles over. Kiana connects with the Fame-Asser. Gina grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Kiana staggers to her feet, she grabs Gina's left wrist, she sets her up in a Fujiwara Arm-bar. Gina groans, she claws at the canvas with her right hand. Kiana grins, she arches her hips. Gina groans through gritted teeth, she shakes her head.

Kim: Gina looks like she's in trouble, Kiana has that Fujiwara Arm-bar. locked in tight, we may see Gina tap soon.

Jillian: Good, I hope so. Go, Kiana, break her arm if you have to.

Ida: Don't give up, Gina, show Kiana that you're superior to her.

Kiana looks over her shoulder, she grins. "Give it up, Gina. Your reign as Empress champion is almost over, thanks to yours truly, Kiana Tom."

Ref Debbie kneels in front of Gina. "Gina, do you submit?"

Gina screaming “No Ahhhhhh.” The crowd starts chanting “Gina Gina Gina”. Kiana yells at the crowd “Shut Up You're Witnessing Greatness.” Gina with the crowd support manages to crawl to the bottom rope with her powerful legs, she reaches out with both of her feet, she got the bottom rope. Kiana releases the Fujiwara Arm-bar., she holds her hands up in victory thinking she’s won.

Kiana tells ref Debbie to raise my hand. ref Debbie tells her back “No, Her Feet Is On The Bottom Rope.” Kiana tells Debbie “You're On Stephy’s Payroll.” Ref Debbie rolls her eyes and said “No I’m Not I’m Calling This Down The Middle She Got The Bottom Rope.” Kiana grabs Gina up leads her to the corner turnbuckle, Gina hooks her arms on the turnbuckle to keep her balance, Kiana does a knife edged chop to Gina’s chest.

Gina grunts clutching her chest. Kiana tells Gina “You’ve Been A Thorn In Our Side For Too Long Sable Gave You A Great Opportunity To Join Us But You Turned It Down How Foolish.” Kiana big knees Gina, then she goes to the center of the ring lines up a shoulder block Kiana rushes at Gina, Gina unhooks herself, she uses Kiana’s momentum for Kiana to charge left shoulder first into the steel ring post. Kiana clutches her left shoulder, Gina grabs Kiana in a choke-slam, she does a choke-slam back-breaker to her, Gina grabs Kiana’s left shoulder in a cross arm-bar.

Kiana groans, she claws at the canvas with her right hand. Gina releases the hold, she pulls Kiana up by her hair, she leans in close to Kiana's face. "You're not getting off that easy, Kiana. I guess I had to make an example out of you." Gina hoists Kiana up over her head like a barbell, she drops to one knee, slamming Kiana's stomach against the bended knee.

Kiana lands on her back, she clutches her stomach. Gina rolls out of the ring, she reaches under the ring, she pulls out a silver serving tray, she slides it into the ring, she continues to rummage under the ring. Kiana staggers to her feet. Gina pulls out a frying pan. Gina pulls herself up onto the apron.

Kiana grabs the silver serving tray, she whacks Gina on the forehead, the impact bends the serving tray in half. Gina grunts and falls off the apron, she slams down onto her back on the ringside floor. Kiana tosses the bent serving tray aside, she rolls out off the ring, she reaches under the ring and pulls out a bottle of baby powder, she uncaps the lid.

Gina groans, she staggers to her feet, Kiana squeezes the bottle spraying baby powder in Gina's face. Gina staggers back rubbing her eyes. Kiana mounts Gina's waist, she grabs Gina jaws in one hand and forces her mouth open, she sprays baby powder in Gina's mouth.

Gina flails her arms, she punches Kiana on her jaw. Kiana rolls onto her back, the bottle of baby powder rolls out of her hand. Gina sits up, she rubs her eyes, she staggers to her feet, she grabs the frying pan. Kiana staggers to her feet. Gina whacks Kiana's forehead with the frying pan, the impact snaps the handle. Kiana slams down onto her back.

Gina tosses the frying pan handle down, she pulls Kiana up by her hair, she screams in Kiana's face. "That's the last straw, Kiana, I tried be nice, but you wouldn't give up." Gina scoops Kiana up, she lies her across the ring apron. Gina reaches under the ring, she pulls out a metal bedpan, she rolls into the ring.

Kiana groans, she staggers to her feet. Gina whacks Kiana on the forehead with the bedpan. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas. Gina rolls Kiana onto her stomach, she whacks Kiana on the ass, she tosses the bedpan aside, she straddles Kiana's waist. Gina grins, she wags her right index finger.

Gina rolls Kiana onto her back, she grabs Kiana by the ankles, she sets her up in a Kiana Cross-lock, she laces her hands over Kiana's chin and pulls back hard. Kiana groans, she flails her arms.

Jillian: I don't believe it, Gina is using Kiana's own finisher against her.

Kim: It's poetic justice, don't you think?

Ida: Make her tap with her own move, Gina, you can do it.

Jillian: The nerve of Gina, how dare she.

Kim: Then why don't you stop her, Jillian.

Ida: Yeah, Jillian, try to stop her.

Jillian: I wouldn't want to get in between the two of them.

Ida: Wise idea, Jillian.

Kim: You're all talk sometimes, Jillian.

Jillian: Shut up, Kim.

Gina continues to pull back on Kiana's chin, she grins and blows a kiss to the crowd. "How do like this, Kiana? Getting a taste of your own medicine?"

Ref Debbie asking Kiana "do you want to tap out?" Kiana through screams “Never Not In My Move Go To Hell Gina.” Jennifer Dempster climbs over the security barricade, she grabs a steel chair, she whacks Gina in the back causing Gina to fall and releasing Kiana.

Ida: Excuse me for a second

Ida gets up from her seat at the announce table. Jennifer said “You Might’ve Beaten Me Gina But You're Not Beating Kiana.” Jennifer drops the steel chair by Gina, she grabs her up in a X-Factor. Jennifer jumps up connecting with the X-Factor Face-buster on the steel chair. Ida gets in the ring, she tackles Jennifer down, they go crashing through the ropes.

Alundra Blayze hiding under the ring, she rolls out from under the ring. Kiana gets to her feet said “How Dare You Use My Move On Me” Kiana mocks Gina with the G-Force SuperKick set up, Gina groggily gets up. Kiana charges at Gina connecting with the G-Force Super Kick. Kiana laughs she sees the bent kendo stick she hit Gina with earlier, she goes to grab it but Alundra Blayze stands behind her. Kiana feels a tap on the shoulder. Kiana said “Jennifer I’ve Got This.” Alundra grabs Kiana by her shoulders spinning her around, Alundra with a can of hairspray sprays Kiana in the eyes. Kiana screams ahhhhhh, she drops the kendo stick, Alundra grabs Kiana around the waist connecting with a German Suplex.

Alundra exits the ring, Gina gets to her feet, she sees Ida battling Jennifer on the outside of the ring. Gina turns around seeing Kiana in her weakened state rubbing her eyes down on the canvas.

Gina rolls out of the ring, she reaches under the ring, she pulls out a pool cue, she rolls into the ring, she walks up to Kiana, she grabs Kiana by her ankles, she sets Kiana up in a Walls of Jericho, she slides the pool cue behind the back of Kiana's knees, she locks on the hold tightly.

Kiana screams, she claws at the canvas. Gina leans back, applying further pressure to the hold. Kiana screams, she pounds her fists against the canvas, she shakes her head. Ref Debbie kneels in front of Kiana. "Do you wish to submit?"

Kiana screams, she starts to drags herself to the ropes, Gina pulls Kiana to the center of the ring and reapplies pressure to the hold. Kiana screams, she slaps her palm against the canvas. Ref Debbie stands, she calls for the bell. Gina releases Kiana. Ref Debbie raises Gina's arm in victory, she rolls out of the ring, she retrieves the Empress championship and hands it to Gina.

Gina holds her title over her head in both hands. The crowd gives her a standing ovation. Ida plants Jennifer with a Pile-driver. Jennifer lies spread-eagle on her back on the ringside floor. Ida hits a Double Biceps pose, she rolls into the ring, she runs up and hugs Gina. Gina straps the title around her waist.

Sable watching on the monitor in her locker room screams out in frustration, she tells Lesa “Go Send Her A Message, And I Promise You One Thing, You or Cory Will Get That Empress Championship Off Of Gina.” Lesa said “Message Will Be Sent. Let’s Go Maria, Torrie and Stacy.” The four of them march out of Sable’s locker room.

Ida tells Gina “That’s Why You Are The Champion.” Gina said back “No Matter What Sable Throws My Way I Will Always Fight Her And her Stooges, Plus I’m The Best Empress Champion.” Alundra gets in the ring holds up the hands of Gina and Ida.

Lesa Lewis's music hits, Lesa, Maria, Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson walk out onto the stage, Lesa turns to Maria. "Wait here until I need the three of you."

Maria nods.

Lesa struts down the ramp, she rolls into the ring. Gina, Ida and Alundra glare at Lesa. Lesa stands with her back to the ropes, she applauds mockingly. "Congrats, Gina. You really deserved the win tonight, so savor it will you can, cause either Cory is going to take the title from you at WarGames, or I will after WarGames."

Gina folds her arms across her chest, she walks up to Lesa. "You can think that all you want, but I don't plan on losing my title to any of you chumps. You beat it."

Cory Everson climbs over the security barricade wielding a steel chair, she rolls into the ring, she walks up behind Alundra and whacks her on the back of her head. Alundra grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Ida charges at Cory, Cory whacks Ida on the forehead. Ida lies spread-eagle on her back.

Gina turns, she glares at Cory. "Why you sneaky bi-

Lesa grabs Gina in a Cross-face Chicken-wing. Gina flails her right arm. Cory walks up and whacks Gina on the stomach with the steel chair. Gina grunts. Cory tosses the chair down, she cups Gina's chin in her right hand. "You're too cocky for your own good, Gina. You know that I'm going to take the Empress championship from you at WarGames, you're just in denial."

Gina groans. "Kiss my ass, Cory."

"Chump." Cory slaps Gina on the jaw. Lesa continues to apply the Cross-face Chicken-wing. Gina groans, her right arm drops to her side. Cory punches Gina in the stomach. "You're second rate compared to me, Gina. That title will be mine." Cory kicks Gina in the groin.

Lesa shoves Gina to Cory, Cory catches Gina in a back-breaker. Gina grunts clutching her lower back after the back-breaker. Kiana gets to her feet screams “I Heard Her Say She Gives Up.” Kiana stomps on Gina, Lesa tells Cory “Watch This.” Lesa grabs Gina up gets her on her shoulders then she slams Gina down hard onto the canvas with a running power-slam.

Lesa motions to Maria, Torrie, and Stacy to join them. Ida gets to her feet, she goes to grab Cory but Kiana with a jumping heel kick knocks her down. Maria grabs a steel chair. she slides it in the ring. Lesa gets the steel chair, she places it on Gina’s chest. Torrie runs the ropes, she does a senton splash onto the chair. Gina groans in pain. Lesa gets Alundra up, she smacks her “You’re Sticking You're Nose In My Quest For The Title, We Can’t Have That.” Lesa choke-slams Alundra.

Lesa whispers in Kiana’s ear. Kiana goes “That Is Good And You're Right.” Lesa and Kiana tie Gina up in the ropes, they along with Maria hold Gina in place. Cory goes “Ida Is Your Weakness Gina.” Cory places a steel chair around Ida’s left ankle. Stacy grins, she goes to stomp the steel chair but Diamond rushes out from the back

Diamond slides into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet. Cory charges, she kicks Diamond in the stomach, Diamond grunts and doubles over. Cory lifts Diamond onto her shoulders in a Fireman's Carry, she delivers the Diamond Cutter to Diamond. Diamond lies spread-eagle on her back.

Torrie pulls Diamond up by her hair, she drops her with a Reverse DDT. Torrie kips up, she kicks Diamond in the ribs Cory looks down at Diamond. "Guess you should have minded your own business, Diamond."

Ida pulls her left ankle free, she staggers to her feet, Stacy charges at Ida, Ida grabs Stacy in a side head-lock, she connects with a Running Bulldog. Stacy grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Ida kips up. Torrie charges at Ida, Ida catches Torrie with a Drop Toe Hold, Torrie grunts as her stomach hits the canvas.

Ida pulls Stacy and Torrie up by their hair, she leads them to the ropes, she shoves them over the top rope, Stacy and Torrie crash to the ringside floor. Cory runs up behind Ida, she grabs her in a Rear Waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex. Ida grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cory kips up, she grabs the steel chair, she whacks over and whacks Gina on the head with the steel chair. Gina grunts, she falls forward onto her stomach. Cory unstraps the title from around Gina's waist, she holds it over her head. "This Empress championship will be mine at WarGames, mark my words." Cory whips Gina's lower back with the title belt.

Cory holds up the Empress Championship as she stands proudly of her work over Gina, Lesa walks over to Cory said “I Don’t Care If You Win The Championship But As Long Gina Isn’t Holding The Empress Championship But Know This Cory I Would Dominate You Also.”

Cory “We Shall See Who’s The Best Then.” Cory drops the Empress Championship on Gina’s chest ,Cory climbs through the ropes, she holds up her hands in a arrogant way. Lesa grabs Alundra up, she gets her in a power-bomb, it connects. Lesa and Kiana both say to Diamond and Alundra “See You Two Chumps In WarGames.” Lesa goes “Message Was Sent Let’s Go” Lesa, Kiana, Maria, Stacy, and Torrie climb through the ropes heading to the back.

Ida goes to Gina, she gets Gina to her feet. Diamond helps Alundra up. Gina tells Alundra “I Didn’t Ask For Your Help.” Alundra said back “I Was Evening The Odds. You Got Some Nerve Talking To Me Like That.” Diamond and Ida steps in between them. Diamond said “We’ve Got A Common Enemy, You Both Are Playing Right Into Their Hands. We Need To Be United Against Sable.”

Gina was about to say something but she turns and grabs her championship belt off the canvas, she straps it around her waist, she rolls out of the ring, Ida follows after her, they walk up the ramp, the crowd chanting Gina's name. Gina blows a kiss to the crowd, she and Ida walk to the back.

Diamond and Alundra roll out of the ring, Diamond grits her teeth. "Gina is so stubborn, she knows we should be working together."

Alundra nods. "She should, but Gina only cares about herself, and her buddy Ida, but maybe one day Gina will listen to reason." Alundra and Diamond start walking up the ramp.

Chrissy, Brenda, and Venom appear on the Jumbo-tron, Brenda said “Diamond Trying To Play Peacemaker Is Cute.” Chrissy “Let’s Not Wait Till Next Week For Our Match, Diamond and Stephanie, You Go Get Wendy And Since Venom Is Here With Us Let’s Make It A 6 Woman Tag Match”

Diamond tells Alundra “Go Tell Stephanie I Want This Match Now I’ve Got Some Aggression I Need To Unleash” Alundra “Stephanie Might Not Like That But OK”

Alundra rushes to the back.

Alundra runs into Stephanie's office. "Stephanie, I-

Stephanie stands, she holds up her hands. "I know, I've been watching on the monitor, I already called Wendy, she's getting ready, so I'm going to go get changed into my wrestling gear. I'm going to look forward to teaching the three of them a lesson. Stephanie walks to her closet, she opens the door, and rummages through it, she grabs her black leotard and black wrestling boots.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gina Davis vs Kiana Tom.jpg (1.10 MB, 12 views)

Tags
fvf