Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-23, 06:09
Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Where did you go wrong?

You were hanging out in your friend Anna's dorm room watching a tv show. As 19 year old college freshmen, this is not an uncommon way for you to pass the time. In the tv show, the male protagonist is easily beat up by his female nemesis. Anna smirks at you and says I bet I could do that to you. You playfully roll your eyes.

Laughing she playfully shoves you over and attempts to climb on top of you. You continue laughing at the silly situation. Although the two of you are just friends, you can never help yourself from noticing just how attractive Anna is. Dark curly hair, Brown eyes, and a body that is curvy in all the right places. This leads to you not resisting as she climbs on top of you pinning you down. If your attractive friend wants to climb on top of you, why would you resist her? She laughs as she sits on your chest. "Told you I could take you, you wimp," she lightheartedly chuckles.

You don't take exception to her remark. Playful jabs like this are common in your friendship. But you do figure it is time to prove her wrong. While you've always been a little bit on the weaker side, you're a pretty athletic guy and want to remind her that she isn't actually stronger than you.

You quickly bridge up, trying to throw her off of you. Quickly reacting she tries to push down keeping you under her. You've always known how strong she was for a girl, but you're surprised at how much resistance she is giving you as you try to shove her off.

Suddenly she reverses position, wrapping her ankles around your neck in a loose reverse headscissor. You gasp as your attempts to throw her off of you are suddenly stopped in their tracks. Although your head is not being pressed into it, you are aware of her jean clad ass directly in front of your face. Desperate to escape this humiliating situation, you try to turn your face to your right slightly.

"Uh oh, this must be awkward for you," she laughs as she squeezes her legs together, further compressing your head. You can only moan as the pressure on your skull increases.

"Give up and say I'm stronger than you!" She demands. You shake your head no as you try and escape from her leggy vice. "Last chance or I'll make this even worse for you," she laughs

You try and burst out of her hold to no avail. Anna laughs, "You asked for it, It's your funeral." Suddenly she twists her powerful thighs strongly to the side, flipping you over onto your belly. She quickly releases her hold as she scrambles onto your back. Sitting on your back, she painfully wrenches your head off the ground by your hair.

She pushes the soles of her feet together before pressing your face into her feet. You groan as your head is driven down into her feet as she holds you down.

"Told you I could dominate you," Anna laughs. You can only groan. Just a few minutes ago you were relaxing with your friend. Now you have been physically overpowered and are being forced to smell her feet.

Where did you go wrong?

She rubs your head back and forth, smearing it all across her sock covered feet. You've never been so thankful somebody is wearing socks. "I could do this to you whenever I want," Anna cackles. Pinned down with your face pressed against your hot friend's feet, this is the most humiliating moment of your life. It's about to get worse.

She rubs your head back and forth, smearing it all across her sock covered feet. You've never been so thankful somebody is wearing socks. "I could do this to you whenever I want," Anna cackles. Pinned down with your face pressed against your hot friends feet, this is the most humiliating moment of your life.

It's about to get worse.

The door opens as her roommate Nadia walks in. She gasps in shock as she seems your humiliating predicament. Nadia is a slightly thicker south Asian girl. Although she is not really your type, the fact that you're a dumb horny freshman and the raucous college environment you live in has led to multiple parties you've attended ending with the two of you grinding together and making out. You can hardly think of a worse person to walk in and see your current foot-induced plight.

"What is happening here?" Nadia laughs at your awkward position. "Oh he doubted I could crush him beneath me," Anna laughs, reaching down to pinch your cheeks as if you were a small child. "Oh my god, you're making him look so pathetic," Nadia laughs.

"Hey Nad, get some photos of us. I've been meaning to update my instagram for a while," Anna laughs. You panic at the thought of your humiliation being made public and begin to thrash wildly.
Anna laughs while easily controlling your weak resistance. "When are you going to learn, resisting me only makes things worse for you." She suddenly jumps into the air before slamming down once again on your back. You buckle under the impact.

Anna quickly rolls you over onto your back. She jumps up again crashing her ample backside again into your stomach winding you. You roll into the fetal position gasping for air as she stands up off of you. You're too busy frantically trying to catch your breath to notice her removing her sock from one of her feet.

Anna stomps down on your chest with her still covered foot, causing you to gasp in pain. As soon as your mouth shoots open she jams her bare foot down your throat. "I told you I could beat you," she smirks. Tears begin to form in your eyes as you lie prone on the bed with someone you thought was your friend jams her bare foot into your mouth. You're faintly aware of Nadia snapping photo after photo of the sorry scene on her iPhone.

After a long time suffering with her foot jammed deep into your mouth Anna finally gets off of you. As you weakly lie their on the bed moaning, Anna and Nadia begin looking through the photos and laughing about which ones they should post on Instagram.

"You can't post those", you mutter weakly. "Why can't I?" Anna laughs, "If you tried to stop me, I would just dominate you again,"

"I... didn't think it was serious..... I ..... was just joking around," you weakly mutter. "Please don't post..... its embarrassing,"

"Oh, so you think I got lucky, and that I'm not capable of dominating you whenever I want? Ok then, I'll be nice. I won't post the photos yet. On Saturday meet me at the rec center, where we will wrestle again. If you win, I won't post the photos. If you lose, I'll post the photos. If you don't show up, I'll post the photos,' Anna exclaims.

This is crazy you think. Your friend wants to either wrestle or humiliate you online? You don't have a choice though, you have to take her deal. You weakly roll off of her bed and stumble out of the girl's dorm room. As you make your way out you can hear Nadia, your former hookup, and Anna, your former friend, laughing at you and telling you to get ready for Saturday. You miserably reflect on the horrible way the evening went for you.

Where did you go wrong?
Old 20-Jan-23, 07:33
Points: 26,449, Level: 71 Points: 26,449, Level: 71 Points: 26,449, Level: 71
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,952 Times in 700 Posts
Default Re: Where did you go wrong?

nice story; can't wait for saturday
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-23, 07:45
Last Achievements

The next few days pass in a blur for you. All you can think of is your upcoming rematch with Anna. She's been your friend for over 5 years now. She wouldn't seriously hurt you or humiliate you right? But then why did she?

You're not sure. But you resolve to take your rematch seriously. It doesn't matter her intentions. If you bring your A-game you'll be able to easily overpower her and get those damned photos deleted. You've always admired her tanned toned legs and thick ass, but now you know not to underestimate them. Her fit arms have always been worthy of admiration, but now you know to be careful of them as potential weapons. And if she tries to get you near her feet again? You've always been a boob guy, but you can recognize a nice butt as well. But feet? That was completely gross for you. Her wiping your face across her sweaty feet was nothing short of humiliating. You won't let it happen again. As you approach the rec center for your rematch on Saturday, you're entirely confident and mentally locked in to regain your honor. What could go wrong?

You head into the room Anna told you to meet her in for the rematch. You're ready to set your friend straight and redeem yourself. However you're in shock when you enter the room and don't see Anna.
Instead you see Nadia setting up a camera on a tripod. Although you've known she's a cinematography major and is constantly filming things, this is the last place you want to see recorded.

"What are you doing? You can't film this," you protest. Nadia laughs at your protest. "Well Anna and I figured the photos of her owning you would be popular online, but a video would be even better. So either I can film what's about to happen, or we will post the photos right now and everyone will realize what a foot sucking loser you really are," Nadia laughs.

You realize two things. One, besides drunkenly making out with Nadia at 2am, you really don't like her that much. Two, these girls have control so you're going to need to play by their rules to restore your dignity.

"Ok, fair enough," you grimly reply. "Good. I always knew you were smart," Nadia chuckles, "That's rule number one. Rule number two. If you're going to wrestle, you have to wrestle in this," she says, holding up a solid orange pair of swim trunks. You feel uncomfortable about this. While you've obviously hung out around attractive women while wearing swim trunks before, being told that you have to wear them under threat of blackmail..... just doesn't feel right.

You struggle at the thought of changing in front of Nadia. Although you two have been handsy with each other at parties, she's never seen you naked. And you don't particularly want this fact to change.
She smirks at your discomfort. "You can change in the locker room you loser," she chuckles. Blushing you leave the room and head to the locker room to change. These girls want you uncomfortable wrestling in just a pair of swim trunks, fine, you won't wear a shirt or regular pants. But they won't know if you wear your underwear under the trunks. It seems like a stupid thing to take pride in, but this is the first act of rebellion you've been able to pull off in days.

You enter back into the wrestling room clad in the orange trunks. Nadia watches you enter the room before silently giving you a go signal and starting her camera. "In this corner in the orange, standing at 6 feet tall 190 pounds wide. We have the little wimp!" You bristle at her insult but attempt to maintain your composure.

"In the other corner in the blue, standing at 5 foot 7 inches of 145 pounds of solid muscle, we have Anna!" Your eyes bulge as you see Anna enter the room in a very revealing blue bikini. You've seen her in a bikini before, but the idea of wrestling her while she is wearing such a skimpy outfit is causing you a lot of difficulty.

She flexes her muscles as she stares you down. You're faintly aware of the camera rolling as you recoil from your strong female opponent. You vaguely hear a bell sound from Nadia's phone as Anna begins to approach you. Mustering your courage and resolve you step forward to meet her.

Where did you go wrong?

You went wrong in a lot of ways. But the mistake that completely ruined you, was stepping forward to meet Anna on the mat.

Last edited by idkwhat10; 20-Jan-23 at 07:52.
Old 20-Jan-23, 15:23
Points: 2,932, Level: 22 Points: 2,932, Level: 22 Points: 2,932, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This has a lot of potential - not only for this match, but for ongoing scenarios.

Love your writing style, keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tandy For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-23, 21:34
Last Achievements

You cautiously advance. Despite your smart mouth often getting you into trouble, you've never actually been in a straight up fight before. Anna on the other hand is not cautious, striding forward and stinging your face with a slap. You stumble back before she picks you up and places you in a headlock. You futilely struggle against her grip but it's useless as she effortlessly marches around the ring, parading your limp body.

You're released from the headlock and thrown on the ground. Anna stands over you, grinning. You try to get up but a swift kick sends you back onto your ass.

"Wow. Have you somehow gotten even weaker in the last few days? Anna laughs. You groan. This is not getting off to a good start. Somehow the fact that Nadia is here filming makes it feel even worse for you.

You realize you have to fight back. You've never hit a girl before. But... you've also never hit a guy either, so you're already in new territory. Balling up your fist, you take a wild swing at Anna.
Unfortunately you've never thrown a punch before, and your punch reflects it. Your body movement completely telegraphs your punch and Anna is able to easily sidestep your swing. She casually kicks you in your butt as you swing by her. It's not a move that is meant to cause harm, but instead to just humiliate you. It works. Your face flushes red as you struggle to stand.

Anna quickly grasps you by your hair and sends a quick jab to your face. The blow stings you. You've never been punched before and quickly realize you don't like it. "1 for 1," Anna smirks. "Every time you try and punch me, I will punch you." You're stunned by her punch. You realize that trading punches with her is not going to work out for you. You try and bullrush her to the ground instead.

For once one of your moves works and you land on top of her. "Who's a wimp now!" You yell, feeling vindicated. Anna just silently smirks at you. You suddenly are aware that you are almost sitting on top of your bikini clad friend's chest. Feeling slightly uncomfortable with this situation, you scoot back away from her breasts a little while still attempting to maintain your dominant position.

You scoot back... right into her trap. She quickly lashes up with her legs, wrapping them around your neck. She throws her legs rolling you on your side still in her loose headscissor. You wonder how you could have lost your advantage so quickly.

You're briefly relieved as she relinquishes her leggy grip on your head. However this is only to wrench your head even deeper between her legs. Before you know what is happening, your head is being squeezed tight with your face firmly pressed against her bikini bottoms.

You try to thrash out of your uncomfortable position to no avail. You're faintly aware of the sound of Nadia maneuvering her video camera to get the best angles of your humiliation. You're faintly aware of a small damp spot on Anna's bikini panties that you're being pressed against. Is she.....?

Your train of thought is stopped by a strong jolt of her thighs. "Say I can beat you whenever I want," Anna demands.

You resist. You're trying hard to jar your head loose, when your efforts are stopped by the worst pain you have ever felt in your life. Anna squeezes her legs tighter and tighter until all of your struggles have ceased. You feel completely spent lying crushed between Anna's legs, your face pressed against her most sensual part.

"Say you give up," Anna demands, squeezing you again.

Your resistance is broken. You've been punched, kicked, and squeezed into submission by your former friend's lethal body. "I submaaaarg" you moan into Anna's crotch, your attempt at submitting denied by another brutal squeeze of her powerful legs.

"Hmm, I guess you're not giving up. We can go again," Anna laughs as she climbs off of you. You can hear Nadia laughing in the background at Anna's refusal to accept your submission. You have no more will to fight. Anna is somehow stronger than you, she's somehow better than you, and you're not going to stick around to let her beat on you even more.

"I quit," you moan. "You win... you can post the photos. This is over," you start crawling towards the door.

"Oh no," Anna laughs, "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but this video will last forever." You panic at the idea that your torment might not be over and rush towards the door. You don't get there.

"Nadia told me you were a gentleman. You're not going to ruin a nice girl like me's fun are you?" Anna laughs as she drags you back onto the middle of the mat. You're not going to be able to escape your predicament so easily.

Where did you go wrong?

Last edited by idkwhat10; 20-Jan-23 at 23:42.
Old 23-Jan-23, 06:21
Last Achievements

Sorry for the delay on the next part. Was about 90% done and looking to get it posted tonight, when a computer error erased the entire thing. Pretty disheartening, but I'll try and redo the lost work soon. As always, appreciate anyone who has found this enjoyable. Definitely open to suggestions as the true parts of this story are over and now it's purely fantasy. Can't promise I'll include everything, as I do still have a general direction of where I want this to go, but ideas are always welcome.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idkwhat10 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 09:28
Last Achievements

Anna quickly puts you into another headlock. Only this one is even more vicious than the one she put you in to start the match.

She wrenches your head further, mashing your face into the side of her breast. You weakly moan into the side of her boob. She has fantastic breasts and normally you would be loving this. However you can barely breathe, her strong arm is cutting off your air supply, choking you as she jams your face against her chest. You need to do something.

You kick out at her legs, trying to jolt yourself free. It works... for a moment. Anna quickly locks you into another headlock, this time the two of you are facing each other. "You're going to regret that," Anna snarls.

Suddenly she shoots her knee up into your stomach, completely driving the wind out of your lungs. She does this two more times before stopping. You're completely winded, and weakly try to flex your abs to brace yourself for the next blow.

She drives her knee up again, only this time she isn't aiming for your stomach. You collapse into the fetal position, recoiling from the massive pain in your balls. "Oops, I missed," Anna laughs at her devious low blow.

You can only weakly moan in pain. Anna quickly moves over to you and pulls you up, before clamping her powerful thighs around your neck in a brutal standing headscissor. You yell in pain as her thighs mercilessly constrict your head.

She continues relentlessly squeezing you. Just when you think you are about to pass out from the pain, she loosens her squeeze up a little bit, still holding your head captive between her legs. "Just a few more seconds, honey."

She then mercilessly squeezes again. She stops again, toying with your very consciousness.
Nadia laughs from the background. "Make him smile for the camera." "Ok, smile for us," Anna laughs, jolting you with yet another brutal squeeze of her legs.

Still you can't give in. You refuse to show your own humiliation to the world, you're determined to keep fighting until the very end.

"Pucker up," Anna laughs.

You won't smile. You can't smile. It's all you can do to keep yourself from sobbing at the pain and situation you're in. You don't realize that you have no choice in the matter though.
"Say cheese!" Anna cackles, jamming her fingers into your mouth and painfully fish-hooking you. You scream in pain, as your mouth is stretched open. You see Nadia zoom in with her camera, capturing every frame of your misery.

After Nadia is satisfied with her closeup footage, she nods at Anna. Anna releases her twisted hold on you, letting you fall down to all fours beneath her. "Ok. I've had enough fun with you. You can go home now. Crawl away little boy," Anna cruelly coos.

You can't believe what you’re hearing. Finally your torment is over. You start crawling towards the door. You shouldn't have believed what you were hearing.

Anna suddenly slams down onto your back, encircling your waist with her thighs. You buckle under her weight but manage to remain on your hands and knees. "Go on," she laughs. "You can leave."

This is humiliating, but you're desperate to escape from these two women. Despite her weight on your back. You continue crawling towards your escape.

You're almost to the door, when Anna simply utters "Turn left." You're not going to listen to anything she says. You're so close to your escape. Suddenly you feel a tremendous pain as Anna shoots her heel back kicking you in your balls. You crumple to the ground. "Turn left" Anna repeats.

You comply with her command, crawling away from the door. Away from your escape. You can't risk incurring another kick like that to your balls. You get to the corner of the room. "Turn left" Anna commands.

You realize what's happening. She's riding you around the room as if you're nothing more than her horse. As if you're her own personal property. As if you're nothing more than her plaything.
You begin to rage at just how much your former friend and former hookup are disrespecting you. You've been battered and beaten, but their callous disrespect to you is refueling your will to fight. You'll play the beaten victim and continue to carry Anna around the room on your back, lulling her into complacency. But when she's off your back? Then you'll teach her a lesson. That you are strong. That you are able to hold your own. That you are not a toy for her to squeeze and crush. You continue crawling around the room with her on your back, while Nadia continues zooming in on your plight, planning your rebellion, waiting for your moment.

After what seems like an eternity of crawling in circles, Anna finally eases up on her back pressure, letting you collapse on the floor. You lay down, trying to catch your breath.

"Don't feel so bad," Anna laughs. "While obviously no girl will want to date you after this video comes out, I'm sure tons of girls will be lining up to have you be their little horse." She laughs at her cruel remark and gets off of you to examine some of the footage Nadia has captured. This is the chance you've been waiting for.

You charge at her, tackling her to the ground. You clamber on top of her looking to pin her to the ground. Anna looks a little shocked by your sudden act of resistance, but quickly recovers her composure. She quickly reaches out and wraps her hands behind your head, and then quickly pulls your heads down between her breasts into a smothering hold. To make matters worse, she quickly shoots her legs out from under you, and wraps them around your waist, beginning to squeeze. She's completely in control of you once again.

You struggle with how to free yourself from your new predicament. You're on top of her holding her down, how is she still getting the better of you? She can't actually be a better fighter than you can she? You're so overwhelmed by your thoughts, it takes a moment to realize that your head is being pressed between Anna's large breasts. You're so overwhelmed by your situation it takes a moment for you to realize you can't breathe.

You struggle to free yourself from your perilous position. "Shh shh shh," Anna coos as she rubs your head back and forth between each of her large boobs. You're losing oxygen. You're losing hope.

You claw at Anna's face, trying to free yourself to get a breath, but she manages to avoid your desperately grabbing fingers. "Shh shh shh," Anna coos again as she strokes your hair. "No. Relax."

You fight, twisting and turning to free your head from her suffocating breast smother. Anna maintains her oxygen depriving lock on your head. Slowly you begin to fade from consciousness. At the last possible moment Anna releases you from her hold. You take a massive, panicked, deep breath.

"You have more fight in you than I thought," Anna laughs. "I'll have to squeeze that out of you." Suddenly she kicks out, shoving you off of her. Before you know what is happening, she's flipped around, locking you in a reverse headscissor.

Her past holds have been to wear you down. This hold is to crush you. You faintly palm at her thighs. You're barely even aware that your head is jammed up your friend's ass. You're barely even aware of anything beyond the slow rhythmic squeezing of her thighs, You're faintly aware of anything as you slowly fade from consciousness. As you slowly drift to sleep, crushed between Anna's strong thighs, you are aware of one thing. You have no idea where you went wrong.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to idkwhat10 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 12:26
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwhat10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As you slowly drift to sleep, crushed between Anna's strong thighs, you are aware of one thing. You have no idea where you went wrong.
I don't know, from where I sit, it really sounds like everything went so right.

Thanks for continuing this story for us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-23, 07:55
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Great story. I would love to read more as she reduces him to her slave, her toy, her plaything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terminalviscosity For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-23, 18:54
Points: 2,932, Level: 22 Points: 2,932, Level: 22 Points: 2,932, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This story needs another chapter!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tandy For This Useful Post: