Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 20-Jan-23, 20:40
Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts
Default Re: Welcome To The Jungle

I ave hope rematch
Old 20-Jan-23, 21:43
Points: 11,861, Level: 47 Points: 11,861, Level: 47 Points: 11,861, Level: 47
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Epilogue

The roar of the crowd seems like a distant whisper, her vision going black and coming back causing Sandy who is being carried from the ring to blink trying to focus. Suffering from a accidental blow to the head in the match which she was just officiating. How the hell did I ever get myself into this mess, imagine me a complex commissioner now being a lowly referee. Memories start to flood the blondes rattled brain going back several weeks to when she first arrived at the complex….

Sandy whistles a happy tune her long strides covering twice the space that most woman with shorter legs would. The blonde Amazon (the ring name which she used to wrestle under in her younger days) is on her way to see her childhood friend /rival commissioner Barbie at her office. I know that Barbie’s going to love the idea I’ve come up with which will really use this male champion gimmick which everyone can’t seem to get enough of for all it’s worth.

The sweaty blonde uses the emergency key code which every complex commissioner knows to gain entry bursting into the commissioner office expecting to find Barbie but instead is greeted by a semi naked Robert who has just exited the shower. Whoa what the hell Sandy whatever happened to knocking before entering a room” Robert asks as he tries to wrap the small towel around his waist.

What ya hiding boy I’ve seen everything you got, and I got to admit it’s not bad since you were a little tike” Sandy coos staring down at the young man’s crotch.

Cut it out Aunt Sandy anyways why didn’t you bring Silvia along you know I got a thing for hot blondes” Robert laughs quickly changing the subject as he slips on a pair of sweatpants trying to hide his growing erection. He’s always had a thing since he was a teen about his Auntie Sandy’s kick ass body especially those titanic tits of hers. Especially in the summer when she would only wear a micro bikini top which never his anything but some nipple, his favorite memory to go to for a good masturbation session. I know we grew up calling each other cousin but we’re not really related by blood or anything. So, it would be totally legit for me to date her wouldn’t it” Robert asks earnestly expecting a positive reaffirmation from the blonde.

At first Sandy lips form a grim line before curling upwards at the edges into a big smile. You really think that your man enough for a real woman like Silvia forgive boy, but my little girl would eat you alive. Don’t take this personal but I’ve always told your mother that she sheltered you too much and that you would end up as a weak little pansy ass wimp. I hate to say it but that’s exactly what your turned out to be” Sandy scolds Robert badmouthing the young lad who now spirt seemingly crushed looks down at his feet unable to meet his aunt’s glare.

Look at you I tell you that your nothing but a spoiled loser of a brat and all you can do is sniffle trying to hold back your little baby tears. Yeah, I was right you're not man enough for my Silvia because first of all you have to defeat her in combat before she’d even give you the time of day” Sandy laughs turning to leave when suddenly she’s ordered to stop.

Now just waiting one freaking minute old woman first of all I’m not any of those things you called me, second, I would kick Silvia’s fine little ass all over the place and then give her the fucking of her life” a pissed off Robert blurts out.

Sandy’s smug smile slowly turns into a frown her face becoming flushed as anger begins to boil within her bosom. So, you think you can kick my baby's ass, damn I wish she were here to teach you punk ass a lesson. But tell you what since you think that I’m a washed-up old hag how about you put your money where your mouth is. Me and you. right here right now and if you can take me then I’ll not only put in a good word with Silvia for you, but I'll give you the greatest blow job of your short life.

How about its tough guy take me down show me that you’ve got the goods that you’re not like that punk ass cuckold of a daddy of yours” this last statement pushes all the right buttons as Sandy more than anyone except Robert's mother knows just how sensitive a subject his father is.

Fuck off I ain’t afraid to fight you or your daughter and I hope you know how to swallow without gagging auntie “Robert accentuates the last word with a venom seldom heard from the youngster bringing a smile to Sandy’s face now knowing that she has pushed him hard enough to man up facing her without trepidation if hurting his aunt or granting her mercy.

And don’t worry no one has to know about this excerpt you and me, I know you're not going to blab because after the ass kicking, I give you you’ll be too embarrassed to tell all your friends how you were taught a lesson by a how did you put it before a “washed up cougar “Sandy teases.

Robert mulls over the blonde’s challenge and decides it's now or never if he wants to see his BFF pair of luscious tatas. OK BITCH YOU'RE GOT ME LETS GET IT ON "shouts Robert who charges across the room only to have his aunt hold her hand up stopping him in his tracks.

Well look at my little puppy dog talking as if you've grown a pair, I’m shocked that you accepted my challenge but alright let’s do this but just a few rules first. Remember this is a wrestling match so no punching or kicking to the face it would be kind of hard to explain bruises you can’t hide. Any other dirty tricks will be allowed agreed?

No problem, Babe don't worry I won't hurt you just pin you and have my way with you "chuckles a confident Robert who bounces on his toes shadow boxing. I don’t really need to punch to beat an old broad like you Aunt Sandy” the young man quips trying to make himself seem confident spouting bravado which he may not really feel.

Well tiger those rules weren't so that I don't get hurt and your goanna pay for calling me babe " Sandy say's thru clenched teeth trying to control her anger at being disrespected by a boy who she once changed his diapers.

Knowing his aunt hates it when anyone addresses her by that word, but it especially grates her that Robert has used it picturing just how she will punish him for his insolence as they clear the large office of its furniture pushing Barbie's desk up against the wall.
Ok monkey boy you ready to get your ass kicked, but just to make this on an even keel strip down to your skivvy’s bitch “Sandy orders Robert who is shocked by the request but tries not to show it .Seeing his aunt’s point as Sandy who has quickly stripped down to her undies stretching her long shapely limbs, bending over touching her toes giving her nephew a full view of her big, dimpled ass.

After her mock introduction the big boob blonde strides to the middle of the mats awaiting her gangly opponent “Come little boy let’s see what you've got, pin me if you can bitch " Sandy taunts raising her hands in the air a gesture that Robert recognizes as a challenge to test who is strongest.
Stepping forward ready to lock up Robert is rudely surprised by a sharp pain in his mid-section. Lesson number one never leave yourself open to attack; I’m really surprised your mother never taught you that “Sandy giggles starting to press forward only to be halted.

Although caught by surprise by the fact that the young an abdominal wall has been made rock hard by hundreds of sit ups and medicine balls being dropped on it the knee barely fazes him. UNnnnnggggh "is all that is heard in the room as both combatants try to overpower the other until to Robert’s surprise his aunt begins to push him back. A mocking smile appears on Sandy's face as she powers her younger adversary's down to his knees causing Robert to let's out a yelp of pain as his wrist are bent back forcing him to drop to his knees or have them broke.

COME ON TOUGH GUY, DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU HAD STARTED WORKING OUT! WELL POOR READY TO WORSHIP ME "Laughs Sandy who then places her foot on Robert's crotch starting to rub his already semi-erect penis his briefs. Cock instantly stiffening the young man cannot hold back la low moan of pleasure causing him to let down his guard allowing Sandy who releases his hands to grab him in a side headlock. Boy oh boy you virgins are all the same all.it takes is for the wind to blow against your little wiener and your hard as wood " she teases as she tightens her head lock bringing a grunt of discomfort from her captive.

Struggling in vain as Sandy cranks hard on the hold painfully wringing his neck informing Robert of just how weak he is “Come on Robbie give up before I show you what other moves I can perform”. Robert’s answer is a loud "FUCK YOU "from between clenched teeth as he gathers himself ready to counter the skull hold, he’s trapped in.

And counter he does as Sandy spreads her legs for better balance Robert gooses her left butt cheek bringing a squeal of surprise from the blonde beauty. The pinch isn’t meant to hurt but does its job distracting Sandy who loosens her grip on Robert’s neck as he then slides his leg behind hers giving his aunt a hard shove. The perfectly timed move causes a surprised Sandy to trip and falling flat onto her wide rear end.

Not wanting to give his opponent the chance to recover Robert is instantly diving down on top of Sandy knocking her flat onto her back, who’s in charge now babe" he tells his seething aunt as he shimmies up to sit on her chest leaning forward pinning her hands to the floor.

WHY YOU SLIMEY LITTLE, WAIT UNTIL I GET UP, I'M GOANNA" Oh shut up you’re not going anywhere all your goanna do is taste my ball sweat AUNTIE" Robert scoffs confidently as he sits upon her chest, his knees now pinning Sandy’s arms to the mats. Starting to count down as he slowly inches his crotch towards a shocked Sandy’s face. YOU WOULDN'T DARE DO THAT TO ME TOMMY" she screams an exaggerated expression of true repulsion on her face knowing secretly that she would love to have her nephews cock dominate her at this point.

Just watch me babe, I think tea bagging you is the only way to shut your big trap “Robert laughs trading verbal barbs with his adversary who has only been conversating with Robert in order to distract him. The wet behind the ear's newbie falls hook line and sinker for Sandy distraction who has waited until she had enough of his weight off of her lower body to attack swinging her long, strong legs up catching Robert completely by surprise hooking her kegs under his armpits, flipping the surprised boy backwards.

Tommy head slams hard to the mat stunning him for a minute as Sandy rolls forward completely reversing their positions, a position the big tit blonde doesn’t stay in for long. Sandy leaps to her feet only to come back down with a full body splash crushing Robert’s smaller frame beneath her a move she repeats two more times before grabbing a winded Robert up by his hair. Making it only to his hands and knees Robert suddenly finds his face encased in sweaty thigh flesh as Sandy clamps her powerful thighs around his head.

NOW MY LITTLE BITCH BOY WHAT WAS THAT YOU WERE SAYING? Sandy taunts asking her captive who is unable to respond as his face is crushed the victim of his opponents devastating standing head scissor. Face starting to turn bright red as she tightens her hold clawing at the steel like legs squeezing him to the point that if he doesn’t escape soon, he may pass out Robert begs for release.

Ignoring her nephew pleas Sandy strikes a double bicep pose while flexing her sinewy muscled legs drawing muffled moans of pain from her captive. OK ROBBIE IF I WAS YOU, I WOULD GIVE WHILE IM STILL FEELING A LITTLE MERCIFULL " she tells him as if giving a warning of things worse to come. But by now Robert has become so angry that he doesn’t use commonsense instead vowing to “make this fat bitch pay “refusing instead choosing to curse his aunt who feigns shock and dismay.

Robert’s string of obscenities is interrupted by stinging slaps as Sandy starts to spank her grown nephew as if he were still a child informing him “Now what kind of language is that to use to describe your dear old aunt Sandy, I have half a mid to wash your mouth out with a bar of soap. But since I don’t have one, I guess I’ll just have to give you a old fashion spanking “Sandy giggles raising her hand high before bringing t back down onto her nephews rear end.

Now after about ten slaps Robert butt matches the color of his face beet red as Sandy mocks him crying asking “Give yet monkey boy “to which his answer is FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOO” shrieking as Sandy bunches his briefs together pulling them up the crack of her trapped opponents ass giving him the wedgie from hell. Now on the verge of tears as the ball pain is almost too much to bear Sandy finally seems to show some compassion asking “Come on Robbie give before I saw your balls off, well hell if not as if you use what's in them for anything but decorating your ceiling with your jizz .

This barb makes Roberts resolve not to quit even greater knowing that his aunt speaks from experience after catching him masturbating, tensing to then buck forward with all he's got throwing an unprepared Sandy onto the floor. Landing on her chest large boobs being smashed flat Sandy cries out in shock and pain unprepared for the pain coursing thru her mashed mameries giving Robert a chance to gather himself as he regroups massaging his sore neck.

Making it to her feet first rubbing her sore chest glaring across the room to where Robert has retreated massaging his temples trying to restore the blood flow as Sandy gives him an ultimatum .Ok little boy this ends here and now give up or else no more chances because family or not I’m going to kick your ass really bad “ Sandy shouts advancing on a seething Robert who doesn’t retreat but instead reflexively raising his hands up in a defensive stance. Ok so that’s how it’s going down, ok tell you what, you get two free shots and then I take my two and see who’s still standing. Last man or chick standing wins eh" Robert ask eyeing his aunt wearily.

Don’t worry chicken shit no low blows I'm goanna beat your ass fair and square, come on Robbie you get first crack “Sandy orders her nephew who steps forward launching his attack before she's aware as he feints a left towards her head. Sandy forgets the rules agreed to before their little impromptu match reflexively putting her hands up to guard her beautiful features from battering. But this is just a feint as Robert slams a hard hook into Sandy’s inviting left breast.

Gasping in surprise and pain as the young fighter follows up with an uppercut to Sandy’s right boob which slams into it with so much force that it is knocked out of its bikini cup. Robert put every ounce of power he possesses into those two shots as is evident from the sprawling blonde battler now lying on the mat sobbing in pain. Fuck I can't believe you went out some bitch chick going for my tits" Sandy whispers painfully thru clenched teeth.

Robert smiles knowing from watching old matches that his aunt competed in that her boobs are her weak spot and hey all is fair in love and war he thinks striding confidently over to Sandy who he thinks he has finished off with his brutal boob battering.

Ok bitch I took your best two shots now here mine bitch boy “Sandy screams surprising Robert as she springs to her feet hammering him with brutal power shots. First blow is a hook into her opponent’s side which crumples Robert instantly leaving him lying on the floor gasping in pain unable to catch his breath. And here's number two " Sandy hisses menacingly whispering into her nephew's ear as she pulls him to his feet by his hair still hurting from the brutal kidney punch.

Sandy lifts Robert head to its level with her breast before smashing him with one jaw busting upper cut. Clipped perfectly on the jaw, the force of the blow lifts Robert cleans off of his feet, flying through the air to land flat on his back legs spread akimbo. Laughing as she puts her sore boobs gingerly back into her bikini top Sandy kneels down beside her semi-conscious nephew rubbing his crotch shaking her head in dismay.

So little boy this is how you try and beat up a helpless little old lady by using girlie, PUSSIE tactics like going after my TITS huh? Sandy informs Robert as she stands grabbing and spreading his legs wide causing her captive to softly moans as his legs are stretched apart. Eyes widening worried that he’s about to be the victim of a brutal ball busting as Sandy places her foot on his crotch slowly exerting pressure causing him to ask for forgiveness.

Uuuunnnghh please auntie Sandy I’m sorry for everything I said please don’t do this " Robert sobs as Sandy presses down applying a little more pressure to his groin. Please, please enough I QUIT. YOU WIN I'LL DO ANYTHING! YOU SAY BUT PLEASE NOT BUST MY BALLS ""sobs a beaten Robert begging his aunt who can do nothing but giggle knowing it’s no way she would hurt her nephew's manhood. Don't worry my pitiful pup I I'm not going to bust your balls I'm a real Amazon warrior and unlike you don't have to resort to bitch tricks. But " Sandy says as she raises her foot letting it hover over Robert’s crotch before slamming it down into his stomach landing just above his waistband again driving all the air out of him as he lies like a deflated balloon.

Releasing his legs dropping them limply to the mat Sandy suddenly leaps in the air then leap in the air. Crashing down upon her battered nephew stretching out entwining her long legs around his. Robert then finds his hands pinned to the mat as Sandy completes her total domination of her nephew locking him in a tendon tearing grapevine.

Well now my wimpy little friend, you've wanted to see my beautiful boobies for soooo long, well here they are "Latoya seductively tells her trapped friend as she takes one hand pulling her top down while till keeping both of Tommy's hands pinned with the other.

Robert ceases his struggling accepting the fact that he has been totally overpowered as Sandy huge breast hovers above his face as Sandy tells him “Well Robbie old boy I know you've been dying to see these beauties “Sandy coos allowing her huge jugs to drop down onto Robert's face who is now in heaven as his aunt’s luscious melons envelop his face licking and sucking Sandy’s big pink nipples.

On the verge of orgasming releasing a low grunt of satisfaction as Robert goes to work on her super sensitive nipples before pulling back lifting her breast from his face. Hmmmm you never cease to amaze me boy, your tongue skills aren’t bad, but this isn’t about you getting laid buddy it’s about teaching you to respect your elders” she says as she spreads Robert’s legs eliciting a painful grunt.

Sandy bears down on her grapevine hold holding Robert in that position before easing up allowing the young man a minute of respite from her punishment (I guess if you would call having a pair of giant jugs in your face punishment). Now just to show you how much of a good winner I am, I’m goanna put you away in a way any man would love” Sandy giggles releasing Robert hoping up only to drop back down depositing her ample ass cheeks onto his face.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

With nowhere else to put his tongue Robert eagerly starts to lick and lightly nibble on his aunt's bikini bottom which she slides to the side allowing her super moist pussy to be serviced. Suddenly the doors flies open, and a familiar voice issues a high-pitched wail interrupting the wrestling match turned sex session…. To be continued

With nowhere else to put his tongue Robert eagerly starts to lick and lightly nibble on his aunts bikini bottom which she slides to the side allowing her super moist pussy to be serviced. Suddenly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-23, 14:34
Last Achievements

Commissioner Clash

WHAT THE FUCK “Barbie screams shocked and dismay turning into total disgust as she tries to make sense of the sight, she’s taking in. What never saw a bitch riding a boy’s face before, Hell as horny a little cunt as you are I know you’ve molested that hunk of a champion of yours. Only a naïve bitch would think that he actually accomplished what he has without help from up top” Sandy cackles still gyrating on a trapped unconscious Roberts face.

How dare you do this to my son bitch, don’t you have any respect, any shred of decency left in you” the commissioner who seems close to tears ask her sometimes friend and associate.

To tell you the truth not much but it’s not like I’m raping the boy, we fought a loser licks the loser match and as you can see your little boy lost. I mean actually I wouldn’t call him a loser as he’s getting to eat some grade A trim” Sandy laughs as Robert starts to come too moving his face back and forth causing the big boob blonde to moan.

Get the fuck off my son bitch” the irate commissioner cries out charging Sandy knocking her off Robert tackling her to the ground. The two milf hellcats roll around hands entwined in each other’s hair cursing and swearing.

Fortunately, Wanda who just happened to be stopping by to see the commissioner intercedes separating the two throwing Barbie into her large over-stuffed love seat while sitting atop her sister.
Now tell me what the hell is going on here, I walk in and you’re going at it like two alley hellcats fighting over the last scrap, oh please don’t tell me you two cougars are fighting over a man” Wanda laughs trying to lighten the mood in the room which is thick enough to cut with a knife.

Yeah, were fighting over a man and that young man is my son “barbie points behind the big strawberry blonde to bathroom where in all the confusion Robert has retreated trying to dress as quickly as possible.

No way even my big sis isn’t that low down that she would seduce Robbie “Wanda hisses glaring down at Sandy who she still sits upon making sure that her impulsive sister doesn’t try and reignite hostilities.

We'll let me up bitch and I’ll tell you exactly why and how it happens and no I wasn’t the instigator this time believe it or not. It was that smart ass snot nosed little twerp who called me out, well he didn’t call me out but had some choice words about my little girl “Sandy shouts exciting herself once more having to have Wanda bounce up and down crushing her newfound aggression and energy out of her.

Even if he did that’s between, he and Gail or Constance, there kids and especially boys with all of that free testosterone flowing through their bodies. Still, that’s no reason for you to step in and abuse my boy. Leave it to the youngsters to settle among themselves lie we did when we were their age. You owe Robert an apology and payback for making him eat your old stinking pussy, so either you go blow him right now and say you’re sorry or me and you are going to settle it here and now our way “Barbie decrees slowly rising from behind shrugging off her blouse.

Realizing that the commissioner is serious about her threat/challenge Wanda rises allowing her sister the freedom of moment just in case Barbie decides to attack Sandy who also rises adjusting her top which tries to contain her massive double G jugs motioning the commissioner to her.

Now bitch you know it ain’t no way I’m going to let you dictate whose cock I suck and when, not that Robert’s is bad or anything in fact after I kick your little skank ass, I think I’ll ride it and his face again” Sandy informs Barbie who can’t take anymore exploding like a rocket hurdling over her desk propelling herself at the blonde claws barred.

Luckily Wanda again is in a position to intercede catching her flying boss carrying Barbie to the other side of the room. Once again, the point sized commissioner is deposited into her chair where Wanda sits down upon her restraining Barbie who agrees not to try and attack Sandy again.

Ok it’s obvious that this little disagreement will not be settled by reasoning, so I guess I’ll allow you to over the hill hellcats to get it off of your chest the only way you know how. So, if both of you agree to allow me to officiate so that your little “match” doesn’t get out of hand I’ll let you too have at each other” Wanda informs both Commissioners who nod approvingly.

Ok you little redheaded cunt you want it to bitch you got it and this is a long time coming. And just to make it interesting let’s settle this with a loser who has to be the winner's servant for a month.
Sandy smiles crossing her arms over her protruding massive boobs awaiting Barbie’s who she knows worst fear is to be toted around her complex as someone’s slave.

Her gambit works or so Sandy thinks that she has forced Barbie into a corner not realizing that the redhead has been training for just such a challenge for months.

Ok you silicone tit bimbo you’re on but don’t take this ass kicking personal, in fact after I make you beg for mercy, I’m going to show you just how magnanimous I can be by giving you a job as a referee. Of course, you’ll be doing this service pro-bono for a month, but don’t think me a slave driver. No, I’ll donate what you would’ve been paid to whatever charity you deem worthy” the perk titty redhead pixy declares motioning to Wanda who turns to her sister who begrudgingly nods approval.

Both women stand simmering seemingly ready to explode a fact that doesn’t escape Wanda keen perception who reaches down under Barbie’s desk activating the switch that opens the secret passage to the commissioners private training room/gym. Totally soundproofed with a full ring which Sandy enters bouncing around shadow boxing. This is what I’m going to do to those fake boobs of your bitch.

Ok come on Wanda search me so this little skinny skank won’t say I cheated after I beat her flay chested ass” Sandy hisses raising her arms high in the air whispering for her sister to stay out of way if she knows what’s good for her. You know you don’t scare me anymore bitch were not little girls anymore so if you want a piece of me after Barbie kicks your fat ass I’ll be waiting “is Wanda’s angry reply as she finishes her search shoving Sandy away ordering her to her corner.

Finished searching her sister Wanda turns to Barbie who slowly slides her pants down stepping out of them standing in just bra and panties. Here Wanda you better search these because unlike your over the hill sister they’re real with real nipples “Barbie teases lifting her pink nipples 38C cup rack out of her bra thrusting her perfect pair forward.

Wanda doesn’t get the chance to signal for the fight to begin as the little hot headed redhead steps forward instigating hostilities storming across the ring thrusting her beautiful rack out challenging her rival to start the match with a tit fight. Believe me after I’m finished the last things, you’ll be wanting to show are those two saggy silicone fake balloons you call breast bitch” the big blonde hisses flexing her sharp talon digits stepping towards Barbie who meets her charge claws bared. Fucking cunt“ Sandy screams Dirty Fighting Bitch” is Barbie’s retort as both dig their talons into the others ample bosoms.

The big blonde uses her height advantage to bear down first pulling her foes tits up then raking her sharp nails down the redhead’s teats. Cries of anguish echoes around the office as Barbie finds herself on the losing end of the tit fight. Swung around by her freckled boobs the pint-sized commissioner is thrown against be wall which she collides with back first sliding down to sit wind knocked from her body.

Aww come on now Barbie don’t tell me that being commissioner has made you this soft “Sandy teases as dragging the redhead up by her curly crimson locks. I” BANG “TOLD “YOU ‘BANG “NOT’ BANG” TO ‘BANG” FUCK’ BANG” WITH ’BANG” ME” Sandy screams extenuating every word by banging Barbie’s head against the wall.

Sandy doesn’t give her smaller opponent a chance to recover going back on the attack grabbing Barbie by her crimson mane snap marring her back to the mat. Damn girl you been sitting on your fat ass too long you’ve gotten soft” the blonde teases repeating her hair mare again sending Barbie crashing to the canvas. The dizzy redhead then finds herself lifted trapped in a reverse bear hug as her rival tries to crush the fight from her. FUCK “Barbie cries as Sandy suddenly drops bringing her captives tail bone down onto her knee.

Not satisfied with her spine rattling maneuver Sandy lifts Barbie again preparing to repeat her debilitating maneuver. That is until Barbie reaches over her shoulder clawing her captors face gaining her freedom. But her respite is short lived as Sandy resumes her attack raking her nails down the redheads back. Screams of pyre anguish fill the small room as Barbie’s reminded of how it feels to have skin ripped from your body.

You ain’t felt nothing yet loudmouth, always yapping at someone like you goanna kic….Uuuhhkkk” the big blondes suddenly pause her diatribe face going ashen white eyes squeezed shut hands going to her crotch. Sandy stumbles back vision partially impaired from Barbie’s unintentional but effective eye gouge which allows the sexy complex commissioner is met with a punch to her not so firm belly doubling her over clutching her stomach. Bent over Barbie circles behind her teetering foe following up her belly bashing by punting her rival between the legs. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The brutal kick which catches Sandy’s completely exposed plump kitty drops the blonde to her knee's hands going straight to her mashed womanhood Barbie takes advantage of the rival commissioners compromising position stepping over the blonde wrapping her legs around Sandy’s neck. GIVE IT UP BITCH BEFORE I PUT YOUR FAT ASS OUT FOR GOOD” Barbie orders her trapped opponent who gags clawing at her hated foes thighs trying to gain release.

But due to the fact that her redheaded assailants neck scissor has cut off her air passage cannot answer her demands if she wanted. Have it your way tramp “Barbie laughs tightening her leg choke causing salvia to dribble from the corner of Sandy’s mouth.

It seems that the end is near for the big breasted blonde which is just what Barbie is thinking smiling like the cat who ate the canary. Suddenly Sandy starts to rise powering up from her knees to her feet taking Barbie who refuses to release her neck scissor along with her. Barbie reaches down grabbing two handfuls of Sandys hair jerking the blondes head back and forth trying to force her back down knowing if she doesn’t accomplish her task what’s about to transpire.

The expression on the little redhead’s face is priceless as she is lifted into the air now regretting not releasing her captive when she had the chance. Barbie tries to brace herself as Sandy grabs her legs making sure that she cannot escape knowing what’s coming next as the big blonde topples backwards sending Barbie slamming down against the ground executing a sort of bone jarring reverse power bomb. The back of the little pixy of a commissioner's head is bounced off the canvas leaving her seeing stars and even worse at the mercy of an angry amazon. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Unable to put up any resistance Barbie finds herself lifted into the air only to be deposited back down across Sandy’s knee. The brutal back breaker sends knife like jolts of pain thru Barbie’s body leaving her limp laid across her abuser's lap giving the seemingly overmatched redhead an ultimatum “Alright Barbie I don’t want to hurt you anymore than necessary.

Submit now admit I’m the better woman and I'll let you leave with just a little more than your pride bruised” Sandy teases pinching Barbie’s stiff pink nipple. Fuck off cunt “is the diminutive commissioner's response as is her hands which quickly start up raking the big blonde across the eyes. Releasing her captive who she shoves off her knee hands going to her abused eyes Sandy cries out losing her balance tumbling onto her back.

Discovering the hard way that her adversary/ friend wasn’t as incapacitated as she thought Sandy finds herself the victim of a painful leg stretching. FFFFUUUCK LET ME GO BITCH” Sandy cries as Barbarella slowly spreads her big thick thighs a big mischievous grin appearing on her face.

So. you want me to release you well say those two magic words and I will, don’t and oh well guess my knee will have to do the talking for me” the cute redhead laughs before dropping down executing a brutal pussy pounding knee drop.

Sandy’s whole body jumps off the mat as if struck by lightning shaking uncontrollably as Barbarella slowly rises her nemesis ankles still held by her tiny but strong hands. Ok are you ready to give or do I really have to ruin any chance no matter how slight of you having my champion “fuck your brains out” She hisses grinding her knee down against Sandy who tears now flow freely down her face crotch.

Unable to withstand any more pussy punishment the big blonde slaps the mat crying out her submission begging for her rival to “Please release “her something that Barbarella makes the mistake of doing.

Ok cow now get up and as we agreed to the loser has to kiss the winner's feet” Barbie laughs grabbing her defeated opponent by her long blonde locks dragging Sandy to her knees. The 96th commissioner expects to feel her disposed rival’s warm lips on her feet but instead is rudely greeted by a lightning bolt of agonizing pain between her legs.

That’s for the cunt kneeing, bitch which of course you can’t even do something as simple as cunt busting, so let me show you how to administer so real pain down there” Sandy scoffs slamming a vicious stiff fingered thrust up between Barbie’s spread legs. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Dropped like a hot potato a defenseless Barbarella finds herself the recipient of a crotch claw which Sandy with all her years of expertise applying the brutal innards tearing move. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now it’s Barbie’s turn to cry as Sandy cruelly works her sharp nails into the tender flesh between her adversary’s legs unable to stand anymore Wanda intervenes grabbing her sister by the hair dragging her off her shaking sobbing commissioner. Get your filthy fucking turncoat hands off me, I knew it just like before you ain’t never had and never will any type of family loyalty “Sandy screams quickly scampering to her feet.

Fuck you and your family loyalty, I thought you’ve finally grown up into a woman but no you can’t even lose like a grownup you got to go and show just how low down how much of a low life you still are by attacking Barbie after you’ve submitted “Wanda screams not backing down from her older sister.

Oh, look who gone and grown a pair, guess working for the opposition has got you thinking that you somehow better than your better sister. Well let’s see if sucking on you little redheaded master's clit has made you woman enough to take me down bit h” Sandy screams charging Wanda who easily sidesteps her sibling's clumsy attack.

The big redhead pivots as Sandy stumbles by spinning sending her foot smashing the blonde in her big rear end. The well struck blow adds to Sandy momentum causing her to slam chest first into the corner crushing her oversized jugs flat. Winded covering her mashed mameries turning on her sister who greets Sandy with a big right cross which staggers the blonde which if not for the ring ropes would have fallen flat into her back.

Teetering like a spinning top all Sandy can do to fend off her sister throwing a weak kick aimed at Wanda’s crotch. Is that the best you got but h well than let me show the right way to do it” Wanda hisses grabbing both Sandy’s arms pulling ng them though the ropes holding her by both wrists. Now what was that you were saying about me licking pussy” Wanda hisses slamming her knee up between her trapped sister’s legs.

The blow is so powerful that it lifts Sandy off her feet. The second one drops Sandy to her knees from where Wanda lifts her back up from exhibiting that her sister isn’t the only family member gifted with superior power in the strength department. Carrying her sibling to the middle of the ring Wanda deposits Sandy downright next to a still prone Barbarella.

Knocked senseless Sandy tries and fails to rise prompting Wanda to accosted her from behind locking her sister in a dragon sleeper hold. No escaping the expertly applied submission hold the blonde taps on Wanda’s arm signaling her submission. Knowing that her older sister is one of the dirtiest [layers around and not to be trusted as was just evident a minute ago by what she did after submitting to Barbie. Gurgle cries of “I QUIT” escape Sandy’s crushed throat to no avail as the angry strawberry blonde isn’t about to release her until she’s sure her obnoxious sibling is unconscious.

This doesn’t take long as Sandy’s arm now hang limply at her sides her legs gone slack, her heavy frame having to be supported by Wanda who is finally satisfied that she’s knocked out none too gently drops her back to the mat. Now you’re going to abide by the parameters both of your old cougars set as punishment for the loser, nod your head sis if you understand got it” Wanda asks Sandy who nods agreement rolling onto to her side holding her aching ribs.

This ain’t over bitch, I expected to have that little redhead Witch try and take me down but never with the help of you, so next time we meet sister of mine it will be as opponents in a ring” Sandy hisses as she slowly rises stumbling out of the room heading towards the shower. Well, that went well so what now what’s going to be her punishment “Wanda asks Barbie who sits hands between her legs massaging her still aching pussy.

Well, we are still short an official and I appreciate all of you working as hard as you have, I can’t keep overworking you and Sam, so I think I’m going to have Sandy serve out her penance by acting as a fill in referee for a month. This statement brings a big smile to Wanda’s face as she imagines the look on her sisters face once she finds out what her punishment for being defeated by her rival will look like….

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 22-Jan-23 at 14:40.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-23, 14:56
Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts

Hot storie and thanks write about Barbie
Old 25-Jan-23, 15:29
Last Achievements

This tale takes place just after Sandy has been removed from officiating the title match between Wolf and Fiona after being struck on the head having to be taken back for observation due to concussion protocol….

Sandy is brought out of her reverie of her bout against her friend sometimes for fellow commissioner Barbie by the doctor who informs her that all test performed came back negative. No concussion on no serious head trauma all is green and that she can leave whenever she feels up to it.

Still a bit shaken a bit unsteady Sandy chooses to remain in the medical bay for a little while more , leaning back watching the big monitor mounted on the wall . It is showing the end of the Championship match which was restarted by the Barbie who after witnessing the miscarriage of justice reversed the official who didn’t realize what had taken place behind her back decision.

It seems that Wolf had just defeated Fiona and now her daughters have entered the ring attending to their mother who seems for the most part to have been just a little shaken. Now all three-stand both daughters arguing with Wanda claiming that their mother was cheated demanding that the decision be reversed ( again) and the match be restarted.

Realizing that the commissioner is paying no mind to their complaints and demands they turn their wrath onto the champion who is halfway up the ramp heading back to the dressing room belt slung over his shoulder. Shouting obscenities at the departing champion threatening to kick his ass challenging Wolf to return to the ring and face them.

Not one to be called out by young wet behind the ears bitches Wolf has to be restrained as he tries to make his way back to the ring wanting to engage Fiona’s loudmouth daughters. Damn that Wolf never gets enough, now he wants a piece of Gail and Courtney ,guess I can’t blame him because I would kick her little snot nosed ass also if she interfered in one my matches” the blonde muses taking a sip of her drink.

Damn that s could use a little rum in it but guess that will have to wait until I get out of here. Uh oh now what’s going on ,looks like Wolf just can’t win tonight” Sandy muses her attention once again drawn to what is occurring on the monitor.

Wolf who has been convinced to leave the sore losers be and return to the locker room makes his way up the entrance ramp when suddenly Babycakes who everyone thought had left after her total destruction of Peter and her cowardly attack on the . Amazingly even after who somehow after being crushed by Ester Wolf still managed to defeated Fiona retaining his title. Having changed out of her wrestling attire into a blue tank top and jean shorts Babycake’s stands appears at the entrance . It seems she hasn’t gotten her pound of flesh once again confronting Wolf blocking his path.

Get the fuck out of my way bitch” a tired frustrated Wolf orders Ester who he really wants to kick her fat ass ,really wanting payback for what she did to him earlier this evening. Ester who goes by her nickname “Babycakes” simply laughs in his face challenging the champion to “ Move me if you think your man enough punk”. Not one to back down from a challenge Wolf leaps forward smashing the big country girl across the chest flattening her big boobs causing Babycake’s to retreat a couple of steps.

Is that all you got boy “ Babycake’s sneers before pummeling a still hurting Wolf with hard hooks to his body targeting his still sore side before ramming a knee up into the doubled over champions chest , the powerful huge thigh lift sending Wolf flying thru the air crashing to ground. Barely able to catch his breath trying to make it to his hands and knees Wolf finds himself lifted into the air only to be deposited back down across his protagonist knee.

Targeting his already sore ribs Ester again hoist wolf into the air repeating the move only this time targeting his other side eliciting a harrowing cry of pain from the champion. Barbie tries to call for security to rescue the champion from his big bear like assailant who seems hell bent on crippling Wolf , but they are busy restraining Fiona and her daughters. The three harpies are still trying to leave the ring area in order to get to the besieged champion who again Ester has lifted pressing Wolf over her head .

This one is for you commissioner , either give me a match against your golden boy her I promise I’ll end him “ she hisses releasing Wolf dropping him belly first against the steel railing of the crowd patrician. Wolf hit so hard that he bounces off crash to the concrete curling into a ball clutching his probably broken ribs in so much pain he cannot even suck in enough air to release a scream.

See what happens when you get a down home girl pissed “ Ester scoffs stepping on Wolf as if he were a part of the floor storming down to where the commissioner sits. Well what ya say Ms. Commissioner you ready to give me a shot at your so-called champion or you just wanna hand me the belt and save him the ass whooping you know I’m goanna administer if he has the balls to step in the ring with me” Ester ask a seething Barbie who slowly rises leaning forward getting nose to chest with the big country brawler.

So, you think by attacking Wolf from behind a real bitch move if I’ve ever saw one, by knocking him down and then trying to injure him after he’s just fought a tough opponent . So, you presume that those cowardly acts warrant you to skip to the front of the contenders line is that it Ester, well let me again educate you to how things work around here , win your way to the top , not blindside opponents or the champion and then you will be awarded a title shot and not before.

And if I were you I would be careful of what you wish for because I can guarantee you that once Wolf recovers he’s going to be hunting for you. And rather it be a non -title match or in a back alley you’re going to get what you’ve been asking for “ Barbie informs a frowning Ester before gesturing for security to remove the red faced BBW who shrugs off the smaller guards storming back up the entrance ramp .

Ester pauses mid-way turning giving the commissioner the finger slapping her big buttocks telling Barbie to “KISS MY FAT ASS” promising that Barbie or Wolf hasn’t seen the last of her ……..To be continued
Old 29-Jan-23, 05:48
Last Achievements

Chapter 27A

Prelude to a wild west weekend…

So, Madame commissioner have you given any further thought to the proposition I presented you with last week “ Sandy ask plopping down on in a chair sitting across from the commissioner who sighs leaning back in her plush office chair shaking her head.

I never thought we gf all people would be in business together especially after what happened with you and my sons farther , not that it matters as it allowed me to see him for what he was. But I got to give it to you your idea has a lot of merit the only thing is you have to be sure that your contacts on the west coast are reliable” she ask rising from her seat walking around to sit next to her friend.

As I told you if we go thru with this I have a line up in mind and it will not involve Wolf as the bylaws of the complex federation doesn’t allow for him to defend his title out of the complex twice within a six-month period. But with what I’ve got lined up so far I don’t think were going to need Wolf to draw in a crowd ,I’ve already secured a match against the west coast catfighting tag champs” Barbie informs a wide-eyed Sandy.

You mean you’ve booked a match against those two stuck up Williams sisters, I’ve seen them in action Barb and the tennis court isn’t the only place that they dominate. Ever since they’ve retired from being active in the tennis scene they’ve put all of their considerable athletic talent towards kicking bitches asses all over the west coast.

I know Sandy and that’s exactly why I challenged them to face my top female tag team , the number one contenders for the vacant tag titles …Debra and Michelle” Barbie informs the blonde who can barely contain her glee a huge smile now on her face.

Well, that’s a start and a good one at that you have many fans on the west coast who’ve watched videos of complex matches and know that Debra double D and Big Chelle will give Serena and Venus a run for their money .Ok that’s a start but what else have you’ve got up you sleeve.

Ok next up I have a really good grudge match and not just a grudge match but one where there is a lot on the line . I don’t know if you caught Bobby Blaze’s segment last night but if you didn’t here have a look” Barbie informs Sandy activating a button on her desk activating a dormant monitor which springs to life. It shows four figures in the ring in a heated discussion as the silent crowd listens intently.

Well ,I have three of the most promising young talents competing in the 96th complex today , welcome Aileen , Maria, and Blair” Bobbi informs the booing audience. Used to being disliked Maria steps forward snatching the microphone from the interviewer extraordinaire addressing her host.

I and Aileen thank you for having us and please don’t addresses our slave who doesn’t even deserve to be by my side unless you ask me first. The only reason that our little ap dog is her is because you insisted that we bring her” the conceded little Latina informs Bobbi who just smiles nodding understanding as Maria hands her back the microphone .

Ok understood but there is a reason I requested that Blair accompany you and be present for this interview is because of a proposition that I’ve been giving by the commissioner to pass onto you and Aileen , but I’m getting ahead of myself let’s address the situation between you and Blair first” Bobbie informs everyone a small smirk appearing on her face. It has come to my attention that the commissioner has sanctioned a match between you and Blair at her request, I’ve been told that she along with the commissioner blames your interference for her loss.

And also that Aileen has pretty much gifted Blair to you to be her servant until her time is over as her slave and I along with Blair believe that this is because you Aileen not only believe but know that Maria was instrumental in you being victorious” Bobbi screams pointing an accusing finger at the silent redhead.
Finally, Aileen speaks stepping forward getting into Bobbi’s face trying to intimidate the buxom beauty who just allows the redhead to vent before informing her of the commissioner’s caveat which will sweeten the pot hoping it will lure the two cowardly cunts into her trap.

Ok glad that you gotten it off your chest Aileen and now back to the subject at hand the commissioner has put this deal on the table a deal which Blair has agreed to which is if she defeats you her bondage is over , if you defeat her three more months are added to it . How does that sound just imagine what fun you and Aileen could have with Blair being at your beckon call for another three months” Bobbie ask the little Latina who doesn’t seem all that pleased by what is transpiring.

Wait one minute where did or this come from the commissioner trying to step in and help this dog ,no way am I allowing my little pup free” Maria shouts yanking on the chair which she has attached to the collar around Blair’s neck. Wanting to jump on Maria and beat her down Blair controls her temper looking down a t the mat not wanting anyone to see the anger boiling behind her brown eyes. Ok no problem the commissioner told me that you would probably be scared to face Blair a second time around “ Bobbi tells Maria who bristles at this remark becoming even more agitated as the crowd starts to chant “ COWARD” over and over again.

Suddenly all attention is drawn to the huge overhead monitor which springs to life displaying the visage of the 96th complex commissioner , it is obvious that this is a live feed as Barbie addresses the situation occurring in the ring in real time. So just as I thought Maria you would scoff at the chance to face Blair one against one knowing that Aileen will be barred from ringside , how like you to not want to face an opponent who you’ve wronged in the past knowing that she’s out to kick your ass” but it’s your choice Maria just know that dealing Blair two loses in a row will do a lot to drop her in the rankings” Barbie says to Maria knowing that dangling the last comment in front of Maria who she knows will bite as one dangles a carrot in front of a mule .

So, let me get this right when I kick Blair‘s ass she’ll lose ground and maybe I won’t have to see her ugly pale face around anymore, ok your on I’ll fight this bitch anytime anywhere in any type of match “ Maria shouts throwing punches at an invisible opponent as the crowd now suddenly on her side cheers her on.
Ok so as of now for the time being Blair is a free woman and I think that she has some information to share that you and Aileen may not want to miss” Bobbi informs Maria and her friend who glance at each other trying to figure out just what the interviewer is talking about.

Unhooking the chain from her collar Blair steps forward finally speaking never taking her glare from her two hated rivals turning to pointing telling everyone to pay attention to what’s about to be shown on the monitor. So Aileen and Maria while I spent time as your slave I had a chance to secretly record some of the conversations you two would have badmouthing other girls in the complex” Blair informs the frowning duo.

Who cares what you recorded bitch you act as if were afraid to tell theses skanks what we think of them to their faces” Aileen scoffs as Maria nods agreement with her BFF. So go ahead and tell everyone whatever you want because me nor Aileen are going to deny anything we said in fact if anyone that we mention has a problem they can come down her e and tell us to our face” Maria adds shrugging off her tee shirt stepping out of her skirt stripping down to her underwear getting ready fight if for some reason some woman want to start some shit “ The angry little Latina informs Bobbi who nods understanding exactly what Maria means.

Glad to hear that girls because it’s one conversation where you were unusually cruel even for you two barracudas and I hope once everyone hears it you won’t try to clean it up” Blair laughs looking up at the video which starts to play. The scene begins with Maria laughing as Aileen limps across the room spouting dialogue in a very bad imitation of Gia. “ Look me hurt , look me smelly Greek ass all fucked up and now me have go home and fuck sheep for living , Gia so sorry that she get ass beat by Andrea. Me better leave soon before Aileen decide to beat me senseless and embarrass me in front of homeland crowd” Aileen conveys in her bad Greek accent.

It takes a minute for the audience to quiet down after the crowd watches the short scene of Aileen mocking fellow competitor Gia who has been out of commission due to a injury suffered in her handicap match against Michelle and Debra . Wow now that was really distasteful , insulting and I really don’t know what else to call it , I mean do you two really think that someone being injured and having to sit out months is funny . Now what if Gia was here right now and saw what everyone else just did do you think that she would be pleased do you think that she would just laugh it off or do you think she’d be ready to rip your head off your body” Bobbi ask Aileen who just shrugs smiling pointing up at the still image of pantomiming being injured limping around whispering something to her friend which causes the Latina to burst out in a another fit of laughter.

Listen if she was here right now then I’d tell her to her face just what I think of her big sloppy smelly ass , Gia don’t scare me and if she weren’t still injured I’d tell it to her face” Aileen shouts her Irish accent becoming more pronounced the more excited she becomes. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Well that’s really good to know Aileen because although she wasn’t to return to the complex for another two weeks the complex physicians have cleared Gia to return to action. And you know what she’s here tonight “ Bobbi Blaze shouts pointing at the doorway of the entrance ramp where Gia appears in a red strap top and black spandex looking every bit a plus sized super model.

Storming down the aisle ignoring the thongs of fans who reach out wanting to get a high five from the humongous Greek wrestler making it to the ring in record time . Both Aileen and Maria turn white as a sheet taking a n involuntary step back as Gia enters the ring making a bee line for the pair. Wisely Maria and Aileen exit the ring diving over the top rope landing outside the ring where they stay not wanting any piece of the angry Giantess.

You talk big when you think I’m still hurt but no Gia isn’t hurt I’m here now and I want your skinny little redheaded ass right now “ Gia screams into the microphone shoving it back into Bobbi’s body almost knocking the not so small woman over. Don’t worry Gia you are going to get what you want you will face Aileen in two weeks from now when we take this show on the road. I’m booking matches for our first venture out on the west coast which will be broadcast live all around the country .

This proclamation seems to calm the big Greek beauty and brings a big smile to the faces of everyone present in the ring as once again the commissioners face appears addressing the masses gathered in the arena. So, there we have it ladies and gentlemen our first two matches on our “ California or bust” pay per view and what matches they will be as Blair faces off against Maria trying to win her freedom and Gia tries to quite all the critics and show that she’s back full force by defeating Aileen who if she’s somehow able to take down the Giantess will win her “ Golden Ticket” pass.

The video fades to black the last image of a distraught Aileen and still trash talking Maria who tries to convince her friend to accept the offer which after she wins will have her ticket punched to a title match anytime she’s wants. The feisty Puerto Rican hellcat curses both Blair and Gia informing them in language that we will not repeat of how they will get their assess kicked in California. Well Barbie I got to give it to you you’ve seem to have everything well in hand in the booking department , but my only problem is that your complex became so popular by presenting intergender battles , by crowing your first male champion in decades . As good as the three matches that we have are all F?F and that’s not what propelled you to the top is it” Sandy ask.

The commissioner agrees that Sandy has brought up a valid point quelling the blondes concerns informing her that she has three inter-gender matches planned for the card ,one a much-anticipated rematch which Tony who is already out in California having competed in the IFB bodybuilding contest will be competing in. He still smarting from the spanking that Andrea administered not so long ago , now wanting to get revenge issuing a challenge to the number one contender who will face Wolf in less than a month.

Does Andrea think it wise to face an opponent especially someone the size of a professional bodybuilder so close to her title match against Wolf, I mean what if she suffers a injury “ Sandy ask Barbie who can only shrug her shoulders . That’s the first thing I told Andrea trying to talk her out of accepting Tony’s challenge but her ego and hatred for him seems to have blinded her. She’s accepted Tony’s challenge only if he accepts one of her own which is that he will have to face her in a Texas bunkhouse match.

This revelation stuns Sandy who is very hard to surprise , shaking her head whistling a wry smile appearing on her face as she informs the commissioner of her experience in bunkhouse fights. Whew that’s going to be one hell of a donnybrook Barbie , it’s no holds barred , no count out anything goes match that the only way to win is to incapacitated your opponent enough to hogtie them.

I know I’ve never sanctioned one and probably never would but since we will not be in the complex I decided to allow it if both combatants agreed which Tony has so it’s on. The only trouble I’m having is whether to make that the highlight of the evening or the Williams sisters vs Debra and Michelle the closing match . The other two matches will be four of our young up and coming stars as Phil and Walter will face off against the second-generation sister tandem of Gail and Courtney in separate single matches.

Damn girl you really doing ain’t you no wonder you’ve won GM ( general manager) of the year three years in a row , you’ve already got four A list matches and I can tell by the look on your face that your not finished “ Sandy laughs slapping Barbie on the back. You could say that, and you would be right and as you know one thing that this complex is not short on is angry bitches wanting to tear each other apart.

Daphne has requested a match against Ester who somehow has pissed off the “Demented one “ I can’t tell you what has gone down between the two, but she wants a piece of Babycake’s. I don’t know who will come out on top but what I can tell you is that they will be settling it out west “ Barbie informs Sandy who nods agreement now satisfied that the commissioner has everything well in hand.

I can’t wait until fight night to watch the fur fly and the money roll in as with this being the first live west coast complex event were sure to rake in the dough” Sandy assures her friend , partner and sometimes opponent Barbie who agrees wholeheartedly knowing that this may just be the best inter-gender underground wrestling event anyone has ever put together ….
Old 30-Jan-23, 13:11
Last Achievements

Chapter 27B

Wild West Coast Road Trip

Match One

Well, I never thought you would have pulled it off but somehow you’ve managed to book one of the most exciting underground events without even using your number one attraction “ Sandy who wears the stripped shirt of a referee informs her friend raising her glass which she clinks against Barbie’s toasting the diminutive commissioner.

To tell you the truth Sandy I had my doubts early on but once I mentioned that an all-expense paid trip to California plus a hefty purse to be paid to the participants it didn’t take much more to convince anyone.

And even if that stipulation prohibiting the champion from join our little merry band of combatants I doubt you would’ve allowed him to come along as I right or wrong” the big blonde ask Barbie who shrugs and smiles taking a sip of her champagne.

Hmm you may be right about that Sandy ,the one thing you know as well as I is that a commissioner looks out for her own complex first. The 96th is my priority which Wolf has helped me propel it to the top. So why use my best commodity where he’s not needed when I can keep him in my pocket to be used promote the complex next big pay per view . Everyone’s hungry to see just how long can get hold on to the belt and to satisfy that curiosity they will pay told dollar” Barbie laughs finishing her drink tugging on the hem of her red evening gown.

Ok you ready for this you’re as responsible for tonight just as much as I, if not for your contacts out here we would have never been able to find a venue big enough and discrete enough to have our little event. So, come on it’s almost time for the first match of be night and as they said in the days of the Roman Gladiators “Let the games begin” Barbie shouts taking Sandy by the arm exiting the luxury sky box.

Several minutes later Barbie appears in the ring addressing the excited patrons welcoming one and all to the first of many (she hopes ) 96th Complex “West Coast Rumble” . The crowd burst out in a loud roar which actually shakes the underground arena stomping their feet clapping their hands chanting Barbie’s name.

So, without further Ado let our first contest of the evening begin, this is a grudge match between Blair who if she can defat her opponent will be granted her freedom. As most of you probably watched she lost it to Aileen on a match a last month which many blame her opponent’s interference on. So now she and Maria will square off to decide not just who is the superior fighter but if Ms. Blackheart will be freed or have three more months of servitude added to her sentence.

With that said Barbie who is dressed in a stunning red gown exits the ring as Maria enters strutting around shaking her shapely little frame garnering Wolf whistles from the admiring crowd . Sporting a very provocative see thru two-piece bra with boy cut sheer shorts Maria could very well had a career as a model instead choosing to follow in her mother’s footsteps and become a catfighter.

Maria her long dark mane tied up in a bun which she knows probably will not last long once the match starts something that is about to happen by the roar of the crowd. This loud clapping stomping and shouting heralds the arrival of Blair Blackheart who has challenged the Latina to face her in a “ Freedom” match.

The crowds rises chanting Blair’s name as she appears making a bee line for her hated opponent diving under the bottom rope into the ring like a hungry lioness chasing her prey. The busty Goth Princess who sports a new look standing two inches shorter than her opponent who has ten pounds on Blair who of course wrestles in a black lace lingerie set of black garters which she will have to discard before being allowed to start the match.

Quickly stripping never taking her glare off her hated rival Blair adjusting her calf high black wrestling boots as the official searches her small frame for foreign objects. Satisfied after searching both combatants the referee signals for the bell starting the match ,now let’s go to Ann and Tim who will be our announcers for this match…

Ann: Damn Blair didn’t waste any time charging Maria who Cooley sidesteps her rival sticking out her leg catching her with a knee to the belly.

Tim: Yes and a perfectly placed knee at that ,one that sent Blair flipping in the air landing hard on her back.

Ann: Yes and now she’s going to work on Ms. Blackheart who as we discussed earlier needed to control her temper and not make a mistake like the one she just made allowing Maria to gain the upper hand early in the contest.

Tim: Yes you’re so right and now look how much trouble she in , Maria isn’t an opponent that you want to be putting the screws to you as she’s doing now trying to stomp Blair thru the mat .

Ann: Damn and now Maria peels her from the mat whipping her across the ring …the sexy Latina just caught Blair in the face with a perfectly executed drop kick sending her back to the canvas.

Tim: And Maria isn’t fooling around with her game opponent taking her to the mat with a hip toss right away pulling Blair into a sitting position ramming a knee into her lower back.

Ann : Ooooh, I know that one hurt Blair you could see her whole body stiffen and shake as Maria again sends another knee drop into her back and know the lethal Latina has risen taking Blair with her carrying the goth girl as if she weighed nothing.

Tim: Yes Maria lot stronger than she looks as she presses Blair up to chest level only to drop down to one knee ramming Blair down across it executing a brutal back breaker. And she’s not finished rising again to repeat the same crippling maneuver before shoving Blair off sending the goth girl crashing face first to the mat.

Ann : Damn I can only imagine how Blair must feel she’s floundering on the ,mat like a fish out of water holding her lower back which now Maria is again going after stomping and kicking her opponent until the official intercedes ordering her back.

Tim: I don’t know why Sandy made Maria stop her attack as stomping isn’t illegal in this type of match something that the hot-headed Puerto Rican wrestler is informing him of. And now Maria has shoved him out of the way continuing her assault on Blair who it seems may have underestimated her hated foe who now has her locked in a crippling submission hold.

Ann: Oh, my Blair is really in trouble now as Maria has her Boston crab locked in sitting back applying maximum pressure bending her opponent into the shape of a horseshoe. Now the official is asking if she’s ready to give it up and submit.

Tim: It looks as if Blair’s hopes of winning he freedom will be short lived as Maria bounces up and down drawing high pitched cries of pain from the goth girl. I’ve never seen Blair so desperate as she has grabbed a hold of the referee’s foot wrapping her arms around his legs , refusing to release her.

Ann : And look at this Blair’s gambit is paying off as the official has ordered Maria who is way ahead of her to release the goth girl. Maria obeys the order releasing her submission hold but Blair isn’t out of the woods yet as she’s dragged by the hair to her feet only to deposit Blair back down snapmaring her to canvas. once again Blair finds herself Maria’s prisoner as the Latina captures her in a side headlock.

Tim : You can see Maria’s wrestling pedigree of grappling as she us perfect form as she lays on top of Blair grinding away at that headlock she has locked on. But look at the show of power by the young goth girl not giving up fighting to a standing position although still trapped in the headlock which Maria isn’t about to release looking to grind it out, probably trying to wear her smaller opponent down even further.

Ann: Maria is really executing her game plan well by keeping Blair grounded using her superior grappling skills tying her up covering her mouth trying to suffocate her hated rival. Maria ring savvy is really on display as she uses her small but shapely frame to block the official from observing the illegal choke she’s applying . Now she’s added a knee to Blair’s crotch which she’s grinding in-between her legs keeping her incapacitated, Maria is really pulling out all of the stops trying to wear her opponent down and doing a really good job of it as Blair seems on the verge of succumbing to the Latina’s dual torture hold.

Tim: You’re damn right Maria is doing a good job at it but wait a minute Blair counters with an unorthodox counter as she reaches back clawing Maria’s between the legs. Wow talk about returning the favor of cuntbusting and it gotten Blair her release, and it looks as if it has gotten her more as Maria winces in pain from the crotch attack trying to roll as far away as possible from her opponent who isn’t about to allow the Latina to escape her clutches.

Ann: That was close and look Blair’s right back on her not giving Maria a chance to recover stomping her while she’s still down on the mat , smart move not allowing an opponent as dangerous as Maria time to recover from the attack on her sex. Blair now has accosted Maria from behind lifting her in the air.

Tim: Wow I thought she was setting Maria up for an atomic knee drop but instead she just drops backwards executing a German Supplex slamming her opponent into the mat.

Ann: Damn Tim I don’t think Maria saw that one coming as she’s laid out barely moving and it looks as if Blair is going for an early cover.

Tim: Smart move by the youngster Ann, with her opponent momentarily stunned why not, oh but it not goanna be that easy as Maria kicks out at the count of seven.

Tim: The referee is now pushing Blair back trying to give Maria a chance to get up, but the goth girl is on fire getting by Sandy to renew her attack.

Ann: Blair better watch it doesn’t take much to get disqualified by Sandy which is the last thing she wants, too lose that way, and remain Maria’s slave for another three months. Now Blair has Maria by the hair pulling her to her knees but look at that the young girl fight back surprising Blair hitting her right in the gut. The mistress of the dark made a rookie mistake leaving herself wide open and now she’s paying for it as the little pit bull of a wrestler fights her way back to her feet. Wow Maria just caught Blair with a big upper cut that really rocked her sending her staggering across the ring.

Tim: And now an angry Maria is angry tearing into her opponent grabbing Blair whipping her into the corner which she slams against back first slumping to the mat. Damn I didn’t know Maria has strength like that in her little frame as she once again whips Blair across the ring.

Ann: She struck the turnbuckle really hard bouncing back out where a waiting Maria just caught her with a perfect flying drop kick. Damn that one really knocked the stuffing out of Blair or should I say knock her breast from her top. I wonder if Maria targeted her opponent’s big boobs or was that just a coincidence.

Tim: No Ann I think she knew exactly what she was doing because now Maria has trapped Blair n a rear waist scissor double breast claw combination .And from the sound of it Maria really knows what she doing, she’s really working over Blair’s boobs.

Ann: Oh, my listen to that girl scream, she’s got some lungs on her and she better toughened up because if she can’t take breast punishment this ain’t the business to be in.

Tim: Yeah looks like Maria has Blair ready to submit, look at the tears rolling down her face as her nipples are tortured by her opponent. Hey Maria just released Blair rolling away holding her leg.

Ann: Guess you didn’t see what just happened Tim, too busy looking at the Blair’s boobs to notice the goth girl raking her hand down the insides of Maria’s legs drawing blood. And the hot- blooded Latina doesn’t seem happy about it as she wipes blood from her thighs.

Tim: Right, you are Ann Maria is pissed storming over grabbing Blair by her two tone locks pulling her to her feet. Wow she just slammed a knee into the shorter girl’s gut doubling her over. Now Maria is running Blair across the ring where she rams her face first into the corner turnbuckle.

Ann : And the sadistic little Senorita shows just how dangerous , how unrelenting she can be as she doesn’t release Blair instead continuing to ram her pale skinned opponent into the turnbuckle . Oh, now come on now Ref don’t allow her to do this , I can’t believe what I’m seeing as Maria has just hung Blair upside down in the corner and removed her boots . She said that she would leave with a token to add to her collection of “Bitches “ she’s defeated in this complex to display on her grandmothers mantle back in Puerto Rico. But never thought that she would do such a low-down thing during the match did you Tim.

Tim: No way I never imagined she would do such an embarrassing thing to her opponent but then look at who we are talking about we should always expect the unexpected when it comes to this little dangerous Latina .And now Maria switches gears transition from a brawling beauty to a technician as she hoist Blair onto her shoulders trapping her in an across the shoulder backbreaker.

Oh man now Maria just flipped Blair off her shoulders ending the goth girl crashing front first onto to the canvas rolling around holding her crushed boobs . Now Maria has pulled her up using a handful of Blair’s bikini bottoms and top running her headfirst into the middle turnbuckle .

Ann: Yes Tim as I’m sure either of us would if we’ve had our head bashed against the corner like hers just was , poor Blair is laid out holding her head which must be ringing like a bell. Now is the perfect chance for Maria to pin her but instead she’s measuring her downed opponent for her next move moving in like a predator that she is. Poor Blair struggles to her feet with no idea that Maria is perched on the top of the corner post.

Tim: Maria is looking to nail her opponent her patented flying missile drop kick to put who she calls the “ dark douche bag pretender” of a real wrestler away. There she goes look how high she leapt, but oh my somehow Blair managed to evaded Maria at the last moment.. Totally missing her target the high-flying Puerto Rican wrestler hits nothing but the unforgiving canvas and boy did she hit it hard.

Ann: Yes she sure did hit hard Tim and it looks like Blair was playing possum to lure Maria into making that big mistake and now the princes of darkness is really going to work on her incapacitated opponent sending knee drop after knee drop down across the back of Maria’s her head.

Tom : Hmm well that put paid to any resistance that Maria had left as now Blair storms over to her rival’s corner retrieving her boots. I don’t know if this is the smart play partner I wouldn’t let up on an opponent as dangerous as the one Blair is facing but she has chosen to take this moment to take a break putting them back on before continuing her punishment of her despised foe.

Now she’s has dragged her stunned opponent to her feet lifting Maria pressing her up over her head. Oww, Blair is really exhibiting why she’s called the’ Black hearted one” as she just brought Maria down onto her knee, now she’s holding her there stretching the poor girl’s body.

Boy that little Goth girl sure is strong for someone her size look at how much pain Maria is in and she’s really repaying the sobbing little Latina for the pain she suffered earlier while trapped in the same hold. It seems that Maria is unable to escape her nemesis backbreaker which Blair compounds rising to her feet placing the almost limp Latina across her shoulders. Oh boy now Blair is really giving it to Maria as she starts to bounce up and down adding even more pain to her already back breaking submission hold.

Ann: You’re so right and Blair looks like a veteran out there as she has one hand under her opponent’s chin and now has moved the other from Maria’s thigh to her crotch. Sandy giving the two fighters a lot of lead way as Blair cruelly has snaked her hand beneath Maria’s suit doing who knows what down there.

Tim: Well ,I can’t tell you exactly what she’s doing but I can tell by Maria’s pained expression it’s nothing nice , not pleasurable a t all and I don’t think she’s going to get any help from Sandy who so far has been allowing the girls to really push the boundaries ,letting both get down and dirty.

Ann: Damn Tim Blair really working her over causing tears of pain to flow. The angry Goth princess has pulled her hand from Maria’s crotch blowing what appear to be pubic hairs in the air. Now Blair has her trembling rival on her shoulder running across the ring depositing Maria down with a power slam.

Tim: Damn she almost put Maria thru the floor and now Ann I think she’s making a big mistake by not going for the cover instead opting to punish her opponent some more.

Ann: You may be right Tim she had Maria right where she wanted her after that big body slam and now what is she up to? Uh oh Blair has pushed Maria into the corner face first and now has backed halfway across the ring . Looks as if she’s sizing her opponent up for one of her many finishing maneuver’s and there she goes charging across the ring, we’ve seen this before Tim and not one of Blair’s opponents have survived being the recipient of it.

Tim: Yes we , have and it doesn’t bode well for Maria, Damn blackheart just hit her right in the lower back with that flying double knee smash. Oh boy Maria almost became part of the corner post as Blair slammed into her with so much force folding her despised rival like a cheap suit. And now Ann it seems that the daughter of darkness is in that kill zone as she calls it dragging her helpless opponent to the middle of the ring. Guess she’s going for the pin now?

Ann: Well ,that’s what I thought but Blair has just grabbed Maria who must also know what’s about to befall her trying to crawl to the safety of the ropes. But Blair isn’t having that as she grabs Maria by the leg dragging her back adding a brutal stomp to her opponent’s crotch.

Tim: Shucks I didn’t know that Blair had it in her to get down and dirty , but it seems that she does, and it also seems that she has broken the once trash talking Latina. Maria doesn’t have much fight left which is evident as Blackheart easily flips Maria who still lays hands between her legs trying to sooth the pain emitting from her sex compliments of Blair’s pussy assault.

Ann: And now it’s Blair’s turn to trash talk telling her prone opponent “ Now let’s see just how tough your stinking low life little Rican ass really is. Damn she’s actually challenging Maria to get up and fight which I don’t think if she could , she would after experiencing her adversary’s dark side. Now Blair has grabbed Maria’s legs flipping Maria over on her stomach locking in a painful looking Boston crab.

Tim: Yeah Ann I think this is it as Maria has nowhere to go, especially after the way her opponent has weakened her lower back , it seems both ladies came into this match with the same game plan to weaken their opponents back and then lock on a crippling submission hold.

Ann: Right, you are Tim because as you and everyone present can see Maria is tapping out, unable to reach the ropes and break Blair’s back breaking hold the little Latina cannot take anymore. Smart move on her part as Blair has her locked in tight better to submit today and live to fight another day.

Tim: Yes and these two young ladies have much more fights ahead of them. Ann I got to say I’m very impressed by Blair as she was supposed to be the one out wrestled by the young Puerto Rican prodigy Maria. She won the match not by brawling but by out wrestling her opponent and in doing so regained her freedom voiding her servitude to Aileen which if any of you watching today saw that match will agree that a major Injustice has been righted tonight .

Ann: I can only agree with you Tim and I think that Nigeria will have to toughen up if she wants to prosper in this federation. There are plenty of girls who will knock your teeth down your throat and if you can’t come back hard at them then they will just walk over you. OK here’s Shelly with the official announcement.

IN 18:25 THE WINNER OF THE FREEDOM MATCH ………… Blair Blackheart

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 30-Jan-23 at 13:23.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-23, 04:24
Last Achievements

Chapter 27C

Second Match Of The Night Courtney Vs Walter

The beautiful talented Courtney arrives at the ring in the most spectacular fashion carried by four muscle bound oil-soaked men who she would later explain are all ex-opponents who she has defeated turning them into her slaves. Don’t worry Walter this will not be your fate as such a poor specimen of a man such as you does not deserve to be in a presence as great as Courtney’s “ one of the hulking masked men inform Walter.

After being explained the rules of the match both wrestlers were sent back to their corners as the referee signals for the bell to starting the match as unbeknownst to her opponent Courtney only took a couple of steps towards her corner turning as the referee ducked thru the ropes signaling for the bell rushing back across the ring attacking Walter from behind. Bell was rung the referee can do nothing but allow the match to start as the curly afro wearing feline of a fighter smashes her unprepared adversary into the corner post winding him.

Grabbing Walter by the hair slamming him face first head into the top turnbuckle a couple of times sinking her sharp talks into Walter’s face grabbed his from behind as she mauled his face and gouged at his eyes. Finally , the ref broke it up and pushing Courtney off of him as wolf collapsed to the mat holding his face in his hands, trying to rub the pain out of his face.

As Walter starts to pull himself to his feet he is again assaulted from behind as Courtney grabs him by the arm whipping him across the ring sending him into the ropes. As a still dazed wolf rebounded off the ropes leaping in the air and caught wolf in the chest with a perfect drop kick to his chest. Courtney doesn’t let up instead increasing the pace of her attack running jumping in the air delivering a vicious knee to the back of Walters neck. Now in real trouble as pain shot down his spine .

Unable to escape his assailant’s vicious assault as Courtney repeatedly knees him several time before clamping on a vicious double nerve clamp hold. A bewildered expression appears on Sandy’s who turns questioning the commissioner about whether nerve holds are illegal or not. Well , that’s something that was never discussed so sine we’re in the middle of a match I guess we will have to allow it for now” is a befuddled Barbie’s answer one which Sandy agrees with returning her attention to the entwined combatants.

You could hear Walter’s howls of pain all thru the arena as his rival who has now captured him in a head scissor still really working her nerve pinch trying for an early submission. Slowly Walter fights his way stars to his knees trying to take some of the pressure off the skull crushing he’s experiencing while still fighting thru the painful trapeze’s nerve pinch. All of a sudden the Carmel cutie bellows out releasing her captive rolling away hands clasped between her legs allowing Walter who seemed to almost he at the point of submitting to her dual debilitating holds free.

That motherfucker pinched my first fucking pussy ref “ the foul mouth hellion cries glaring across the ring at her grinned by opponent who feigns innocence denying the leggy lovelies claim. You .fucking cheating son of a bitch wait until I get my hands on you” Courtney threatens slowly rising hand still massaging her attacked privates. Now enraged Courtney makes the rookie mistake of accepting her stronger males’ opponents challenge to a test of strength.

Focusing thru his pain forcing himself to go on the attack charging Courtney who still suffering from the pussy maul is slow to react unable to avoid her opponent who keeps in the air catching her with a drop kick of his own. Firm C cup boobs crushed against her breastbone sent careening back into the corner a winded Courtney is at her does mercy as Walter continues his assault leaping to his feet barreling into his stunned adversary.

Lowering his shoulder Walter uses it as a battering ram crushing the air from Courtney . Staggering out doubled over gasping for air Courtney finds no respite as her now revived rival continues his attack executing what he is sure will be a match ending move.

In perfect position Walter accosts his already hurting opponent from behind lifting Courtney high into air to then be brought down onto her captors outstretched knee . Struck right on the pubic bone , pulsating waves of pain shooting thru her pussy all the way up thru her body. So, in distress unable to form a comprehensive word spittle drooling from the corner of her mouth Courtney’s abused crotch is again assaulted as Walter repeats his low blow.

Satisfied that his foe is now totally incapacitated beyond the point of putting up any type of defense or offense Walter drops Courtney onto the canvas rolling onto of his opponents pain wracked body going for the pin and win. Sandy is not about to allow Walter to win the contest this admonishes him about the low blows warning that she will disqualify him if needed. Known for allowing combatants to really test into each other but not one for allowing cheap shots such as cuntbusting/ball busting to decide a match.

Courtney who has rolled into a ball clutching her abused crotch trying to recover taking the pause in action to try and put as much distance between she and her despised opponent. Slowly rising using the corner post to pull herself to her feet as Sandy signals for the contest to resume which it does with a now confident Walter charging across the bent on disposing of Courtney who teeters in the corner.

Lowering his head trying to end the match Walter readies to crush his adversary against the turnbuckle only to have his intended target suddenly leap to the side evading her incoming assailant. Slamming shoulder first into the steel ring post screaming out in pain as he strikes the unmovable object which he bounces off tumbling to the mat. Walter clutches his probably dislocated shoulder which is on the same arm which his revived rival grabs by the wrist giving it a twist causing him to issue a high-pitched wail.

Hot daggers shoot down Walter’s right arm as Courtney twists it unmercifully slamming elbow smash after elbow smash down unto her does abused shoulder. Walter then discovers firsthand his opponent’s strength as she scoops him up only to deposit him back down delivering a bone jarring shoulder breaker. Walters now almost numb shoulder is brought down onto Courtney’s knee which bounces off crashing to the mat where his opponent follows executing body splash going for the cover.

Sandy slides down into position but her count only makes it to seven as Walter shows his toughness by kicking out which surprise the crowd who cheers the male fighter on appreciating his grit. Seemingly pissed that somehow the audience support has swung to her adversary Courtney grabs Walter pulling him up running him across the ring depositing him over the top rope. Usually, grounds for automatic disqualification Courtney is lucky that Sandy let’s her get off with just a warning, a warning that of course the young angry battler doesn’t heed exiting the ring to continue her assault .

Pulling a dazed Walter to his feet leading her still glazed eyed opponent over to the steel railing whispering into his ear” so you thought your candy ass was man enough to make me quit huh’ and with that said once again Courtney shows incredible strength hoisting Walter up into an atomic drop position only to deposit him down crotch first onto the steel railing. This has to be one of the most vicious maneuvers you can use as it is so devastating especially when done to a male. As is apparent as Walter eyes squeeze shut in pain mouth forming an o emitting a silent scream. Courtney then throws a perfect round house karate kick which connects with Walter’s head sending him sprawling to the ground.

Courtney quickly slides under the bottom rope breaking Sandy’s count out only to slide back out resuming her assault standing on the ring apron measuring Walter who still lays unmoving on the floor beneath her. Courtney then leaps off plummeting turning around in midair so that her beautiful back side smashes Walter right in the face, the impact slamming his head against the floor which luckily for him is padded.

Although padded Walter still almost blacks out from the blunt force impact which leaves him at the mercy of his opponent who drags him up rolling his limp frame back into the ring . Rolling Walter onto his stomach not bothering to go for the pin which at this point Courtney probably could’ve gotten instead choosing to use her favorite submission hold the “Iron butterfly “ double arm lock .

A spent hurting Walter tries to rise making it to his knees only to collapse back to the canvas clutching his neck which his opponent may have severely damage with her bone breaking scissor hold. Glaring down at him with nothing but total disdain Courtney storms over to the ropes making sure to step on her still down dispatched rival addressing the crowd “See motherfucker I told you not to mess with me, I’m the motherfucking bad ass bitch you’ve heard about and I claimed to be., So next time any of these pussy ass little boys decide to challenge me just look at what I’ve done to this pitiful specimen that for some reason you Barbie thought could Tame this bitch “ Courtney hisses waiting for a rebuttal from anyone who would dispute her claim.

Now if any of you pansy ass tough guys out there that think your man enough to take me down come on up” Courtney shouts issuing an open challenge seemingly eyeing every man in the audience. Standing hands on hips waiting for some brave albeit simple minded soul to take her up on her challenge which thankfully no one is foolish enough to bite.

Thought not I got to say that you may be a bunch of cowards but at least your not stupid . Only this piece of trash at my feet and his pal who my sister will deal with very shortly we’re stupid enough to let our commissioner talk them into facing us , a decision that I know they’ll regret for a long time “ Courtney laughs giving a still prone Walter one last departing shot in the form of a stomp to his crotch.

Curled into the fetal position Walter can only suffer in silence not wanting his antagonist to mistake his involuntary twitches for some sought of aggressive movement. Making sure that his abuser has retreated to the backstage area then and only then does he rise slinking away head lowered in disgrace not able to meet the disappointed gaze of the commissioner as he pasts her…..
Old 05-Feb-23, 13:06
Last Achievements

Chapter 27D

Un-southern Hospitality

Babycakes Vs Daphne Demento

Babycakes laughs as she stands nose to chest with her opponent nose turned up as if smelling a fowl stench. So, you’re the little bitch that I’m goanna have to squash huh” big southern belle hisses. Her southern twang hanging heavy in the air as her opponent for tonight returns her glare taking a step closer bumping her own not so small breast against Esters larger ones.

Guess so Fatty, that is unless you wise up turn around walk out of my ring “ Daphne informs her grinning foe who just throws her head back grabbing her belly releasing a loud guffaw . Wait a minute you want me to quit because I’m scared of you, listen brat I’m not here because of my mommy. No, I’m not here because my big sister helps me win matches, no bitch I’m here because of what I’ve accomplished I coming little girls who think they’re tough. I’ve kicked but from down in the Carolinas all the way up to New York and I’ve crushed better bugs than you. You know where I come from and the way I see it they probably put up more of a fight than your stuck-up city slicker ass.

With that said Babycakes steps forward raising her arms in the air wriggling her fingers challenging Daphne to a test of strength. Not intimidated the goth girl raises her hands in the air touching the heavier wrestler’s fingertips seemingly ready to engage when suddenly Daphne leaps forward launching herself at Ester catching her with a head-butt.

This surprise attack catches the southerner off guard as Daphne bashes her right in the mouth busting her bottom lip following up her sneak attack pulling the bigger girls dirty tee shirt over her head temporarily blinding Ester. Using her back -alley street fighting tactics Daphne has her adversary on the defensive sending punches into Babycakes face and body only pausing in her assault to tear the garment used to gain her advantage. Ripping it off a dazed Esters body tossing tattered shirt to the floor Daphne who isn’t one to be deterred by a referee brushes past Sam stalking her foe who stumbles away.

Ester tries to put as much distance between she and her assailant as possible, but the black painted punisher doesn’t allow this again pouncing on her opponent grabbing the rotund Dixie chick by her shaggy unkept hair sending knees into her protruding gut. Doubled over holding her now bruised belly finds herself sent her flying thru the ropes crashing to the hard unpadded floor beneath as Sam who stands by stunned by the actions of the two participants looking over to the commissioner’s table for guidance .

Guidance which comes in the form of Barbie giving him the thumbs up sign prompting the referee to start the match. The bell is rung as Daphne follows Ester out the ring torn tee shirt in hand wrapping it around the red necks thick throat strangling her. It is at this point that Sam is forced to intervene getting between the two fighters forcing Daphne to release her choke hold. This does not sit well with the princess if pain as she shoves Sam risking disqualification allowing her temper gets the best of her.

Don’t you ever touch me fucker” she screams turning from the stunned referee to continue her attack on Babycakes who in the short pause in action has had time to regroup. Turning her attention back to her hated rival Daphne steps right into an uppercut which Babycakes throws from her feet catching the goth girl right on the button , right under her chin sending Daphne flying up in the air landing flat on her back.

The big country girl follows up her haymaker stomping her fat foot down onto Daphne’s chest drawing a painful wail as her left it is crushed . Anger boiling over the irate hick grabs Daphne dragging her to her feet running her headfirst into the crowd patrician. The younger wrestlers whole body seems to fold like an accordion as she hits the hard wood wall instantly crumpling to floor where she moaning holding her head. Shaking her head muttering something under her breath about “ stuck up Yankees who need a real good butt whooping ” Ester reaches down dragging her incapacitated opponent to her feet once again throwing her across the floor. This time Daphne slams back first into the barricade bouncing off crashing back to the hard cold floor right at Babycakes feet.

Holding her lower back in pain trying to rise only making it to her hands and knees before she once again falls victim to her portly adversary’s attack. Unable to evade her charging opponent Daphne is the victim of running knee to the head from Ester who laughs as her rival’s head bounces off the steel barricade. Once again sent crashing onto the floor unable to avoid Babycakes who has scaled the ring stairs pausing for a second before leaping off executing a big butt drop crashing down onto Daphne who almost becomes part of the hardwood floor.

Babycakes sits on her flattened does upper torso as if she were a queen sitting upon her throne reaching down ripping off Daphne’s black halter top/ minidress stuffing it in her mouth. Babycake’s laughs telling everyone of how these” Low life ghetto hood chicks think that they can kick any bitches ass that is until they run into areal southern shit kicker” as she gags her opponent forcing Sam to once again step in rebuking the country crippler for her actions. Threatening disqualification of Babycakes who just laughs pulling her disheveled adversary to her feet capturing her in a tight bearhug.

Nowhere to go, seemingly no way to escape all Daphne whose air is slowly being crushed out of her can do is wait biding her time waiting for Ester to make a mistake she can capitalize on. But that moment isn’t now as the sadistic southerner runs sprinting the length of the ring with her captive still locked between her fat arms leaping in the air executing a crippling power slam onto the timekeeper’s table.

A collective gasp escapes the lips of the crowd as the almost 300 pounders almost puts Daphne who is no light weight by any means thru the table down to the floor where Babycakes on top covering her prone opponent. Looking to end this as she calls it ‘Sham of a bad girl act” Babycakes orders the official to count the bitch out. Sam unable to act on the rotund wrestlers request informing Ester that she will have to return to the ring because pins do not count out here.

Sighing struggling up taking her hurting opponent with her dragging Daphne over to the ring stairs placing her across it before stepping over her climbing said stairs standing on the ring apron. Giving the booing crowd the finger before leaping off the edge of the ring looking to permanently put Daphne out of commission , but the big country girl’s plans are shattered as are the stairs that she crashes down upon are empty. Daphne her intended target rolls off evading her plummeting opponent who crashes butt first down onto the ring stair sending pieces of shattered wood fly in all directions as Babycakes humungous rump crushes the wooden structure.

Her now dented derriere slamming down onto the cold hard floor beneath all Babycake’s can do is cry out both hands going to her extra wide behind which she tries to massage the pain away as meanwhile Daphne who has retrieved a wooden folding chair which she uses whacking the big bruiser of a woman across the back .

This act is totally legal in this type of match. It is completely legal to use any object at ringside something Babycakes knows all too well as once again
Daphne raises the chair high in the air bringing it down across her back. The chair splinters into three pieces as the big bumpkin is dropped by the chair shot but her suffering is far from over as Daphne grabs Ester by her matted mane running her face first into the ring post.

The Dixie darling drops to the ground holding her face whimpering in pain as Daphne grabs her by the hair dragging Babycakes who only a minute ago seemed on the verge of totally dismantling her adversary back into the ring. Daphne’s brutal bashing has opened a small cut on Babycake’s forehead which she now targets digging in her nails in raking them across the bleeding gash exhibiting the sadistic side that most who have faced the young demented one knows all too well.

Opponent badly hurt , floundering and bleeding this is when the vicious pitch painted vixen is at her best continuing her unsightly assault chomping down biting her screaming opponent’s nose as if trying to remove it from Babycake’s face. A bloodied mess but still dangerous a fact Daphne discovers the hard way as she reaches down pulling the bloodied southerner from the mat only to receive a thumb to the throat. Felled by the unexpected strike to the throat Daphne collapses to the mat gaging as her bloodied opponent stands over her wiping blood out of her eyes glaring down with pure hatred in her eyes.

So, you really want to get down and dirty huh hoe ,well that’s fine with me because I promise your goanna be the one carried out of this fucking ring here” Ester hisses pulling her still air compromised opponent from the mat locking Daphne in a side headlock . again, Ester thrust her thumb into her captive’s throat not satisfied that her flailing opponent sputters blood dripping out the side of her mouth.

Ester doesn’t release Daphne instead repeating the vicious attack this time sending a five fingered thrust into her throat before sending three rapid fire punches into her face . Now it’s Daphne’s turn to bleed as Babycake’s attack has opened a cut above her eye. Realizing that she is in a real danger of her opponent making good on her threat of making sure that she is carted out of the goth girl resorts to desperate measures stomping down onto Babycake’s bare foot crushing her fat toes.

The country girl howls in pain as Daphne cruelly grins her foot down on her opponent’s little piggy’s gaining her not only freedom but maybe the precious time needed to regroup and recover staggering over to the ropes gulping in much needed air. But her respite is short lived as Babycake’s is quickly on her clawing at her back grabbing Daphne by her dark locks she pulling her from the ropes.

Suddenly Babycakes eyes cross as she stumbles back falling to one knee hands going between her legs felled by a low blow she didn’t see coming as Daphne threw her leg back sending her heel up her mule kick catching the big blonde right on the love button. Dropped to her knees the perfect position Daphne to catch her opponent with another brutal blow this time in the form of a knee smash to Babycake’s right breast , the strike so powerful that the country girl is knocked flat onto her back.

Moaning one hand between her legs the other massaging her bruised boob Daphne has put her hated foe in the perfect position for her next maneuver as she scales the corner post pausing on the second turnbuckle measuring her still prone opponent before leaping off dropping down arms and legs spread. But to her great dismay her adversary finds the strength to counter her attempted splash in the simplest way possible ,all Babycake’s does is raise her legs leaving nothing but her knees for her plummeting opponent t to strike.

And strike Daphne does as she rebounds off her rivals knees halfway across the ring rolling around gagging holding her stomach trying not to vomit finally ending up next to Babycakes who by now has recovered enough to renew her attack. The buxom broad bottom broad from the other side of the Mason Dixie line slowly rises with a look in her eye which can only be described as pure hatred. So, you really want to get down and dirty huh cunt, well I guess you’ll never heard of us gals from the “Dirty south” Babycakes hisses as she grabs Daphne’s legs spreading them wide. Smiling down at her captive foe before delivering ten knees to the Goth girls crotch who is reduced to tears as Babycakes releases her now limp legs allowing them to drop heavily to the mat.

Hmmm well I guess you can’t take no pussy punishment just like the rest of these soft ass bitches up north ,oh well I was going to let you off easy, but you had to go and try old Bester so now I got to show you just who the head bitch in charge around here is” She coos slipping her chubby hand up thru her captives panties grabbing hold of her now pulverized pussy drawing agonized screams which echo around the arena.

Bet they never did thus where you come from sweetie “ Babycakes says mockingly as she digs her fingernails into the young girls tender vargina. Sam is on his knees asking the dark child if she’s ready to give as her opponent really goes to work removing Daphne’s underwear to then reapply apply her killer claw hold digging her thumb and forefinger into the wailing wrestlers vargina crushing her clit and pussy lips.

Trying anything to escape the nauseating pain crippling her body somehow finding the strength to drag herself to the ropes hopping to somehow break Babycake’s agonizing pussy claw. But streetwise grappler positions herself between and atop Daphne’s legs so that she cannot close them, Babycake’s almost three hundred pounds pinning her opponent trapping the Goth girl who has no recourse but to scream out her submission.

I GIVE, I GIVE PLEASE NO MORE I SUBMIT “ Daphne cries out to Sam who signals for the bell tapping Babycakes on the shoulder ordering her to release her wailing opponent which she does but not before getting in one last departing shot. Releasing her claw hold drawing back her arm Babycakes gets in a that shot in the form of a punch to her helpless rivals cunt.

Left shaking uncontrollably on the floor Daphne should count herself lucky that her mother and sister were in attendance and now at ringside prevent Babycake’s from doing further damage to her dispatch opponent who she spats upon cursing all three as she departs. See that Ms. Commissioner ,see what I’ve done to one of your so-called tough girls , well that’s nothing compared to what I got in store for that champion of yours when you finally give me the title shot which both you and all of these people know I deserve “ Ester shouts into a microphone retrieved from the ring announcers table handing it to Barbie before making her way back up the entrance ramp receiving some cheers but still mostly boos from the crowd…..
Old 09-Feb-23, 13:10
Last Achievements

Chapter 27E

Match Four

The Return of Gia

The crowd cheers as Gia who looks stunning in her one-piece red bathing suit reminisce of the beautiful babes from the Baywatch television series , her full frame filling out the singlet in all the right places. Looking totally rejuvenated after her brutal handicap battle against both Debra double D and Big Chelle which she came out victorious Gia storms down the aisle waving to her newly found fans who cheer her on.

Stepping over the top rope to enter as only few can the Greek Giantess heads towards the far corner where the official follows going over the rule of the match before executing a quick search of Gia’s big body. Suddenly bag pipe music blares from the overhead speakers heralding the arrival of her opponent who strut out marching to the beat of the drummers who accompany her.

Aileen who wears the most clothes we’ve ever seen her in donning a grey tight fitting cashmere top with plunging neckline white turtleneck underneath , plaid skirt and black stilettos shocks the once rowdy crowd into silence as she makes her way to the ring. One of the six drummers holds the middle rope open so that the rowdy redhead can easily slip thru making her way over to her soon to be adversary wasting no time in bad mouthing her much larger opponent.

So, you’re the so-called Giantess are now ,well I’m known around these parts as Aileen the “Giantess slayer” ”and if I were you I would take my rather large behind right back where you came from that’s if you have any brains in that big old head empty of yours” Aileen shouts taking a step closer to standing hands on hips head to chest with Gia who just smiles looking down at her little pit bull of an opponent.

So, you think what I’ve said is funny huh bitch well I hope you think it’s funny when I’m kicking your fat ass all around this ring and just to prove who the real woman warrior in this ring is how about we settle this like real woman and fight topless . I mean it looks like you’ve got something under that top unless it’s all padding or are you afraid to show your droopy fat sagging flapjacks . Well allow me to start it off by showing you what a real pair looks like ,not silicone ,not enhanced nothing but the real deal bitch” the angry Irish wrestler shouts shrugging off her sweater pulling off her turtleneck revealing her ample assets.

Loud applause and shrill wolf calls greet Aileen’s impromptu striptease which doesn’t seem to phase her opponent who stands still smiling not dignifying Aileen’s challenge with a answer instead shoving her rivals down onto to the canvas. Aileen is thrown halfway across the ring by Gia whom it seems didn’t even put much power into moving the little big bust redhead who rolls scrambling to her feet charging back across the ring. Lucky for her the referee is there to intercede catching Aileen wrapping his arms around her thin waist dragging the irate crimson haired wrestler back to her corner.

Next time you get in my face bitch you’ll find yourself being carried out on a stretcher “ Gia informs Aileen who still struggles to free herself of the officials grasp finally giving it up as he reminds her that if she doesn’t calm down then he will have to cancel the contest and that means that she will forfeit her portion of the purse for tonight. This tidbit of information seems to instantly calm the vengeful vixen who now allows the official to search her so that the match can officially began.

Having gone over the rules with both combatants who now find themselves face to face in the middle of the ring as the bell rings starting what promises to at least be a interesting clash of styles . Aileen doesn’t waste time going right on the attack throwing a flurry of punches and kicks that any boxer /kick boxer would be proud of but surprised at the big Greeks speed who blocks her every punch and kick catching the crimson haired brawlers blows on her forearms and thighs .

Gia answers Aileen’s salvo with one of her own throwing hard jabs which the redhead tries to unsuccessfully block, the pure force behind the giantess blows knocking her backwards causing the Irish lass to rethink her strategy. Originally theorizing that her quick strikes would have her large opponent on her hells Aileen now realizes that that ten of her punches will barely hurt this big mountain of a woman whereas one of Gia's could end the match.

Stopping raising her hands in the classic test of strength challenge causing Gia to chuckles telling Maria "Come on little girl you don't want to do that, how about I give you one free shot before I demolish you. Ok big mouth I'll take you up on that one " Aileen scoffs say's a sly grin on her face as if she knows something that her Greek opponent isn’t privy too prompting Gia who folds her arms across her chest poking her round chin out presenting her rival with an unprotected target.

The hellion from Ireland cocks her arm back as her adversary smiles expecting to feel nothing more than a slight sting only to have the crafty crimson haired brawler leap up grabbing Gia by her full cheeks digging her thumbs into both her eyes . Now assaulted with a vicious double eye gouge the gorgeous Greek wrestler can do nothing more than cry out grabbing at her assailant’s wrist trying frantically to remove the offending digits. But her much smaller opponent has wisely wrapped her legs around her bigger adversary’s waist squeezing for all she's worth.

This makes it harder for Aileen to be removed from her rival’s wide frame who Gia who cries out staggering around the ring crumpling against the ropes finally to be rescued by Steve who comes to her aid fearing that the little hellcat will rip her opponent’s eyes out of their socket . Tugging and pulling the office finally forcing Aileen to releases her crying opponent who blindly hands plastered to her face. Shoving the referee aside risking disqualification as Steve reprimands her for her dirty tactics Aileen continues her assault not giving her opponent a moment renewing her assault with a knee to the big Greeks groin.

The low blow drops Gia to her knees right where her adversary wants her now after chopping her taller opponent down to her size Aileen executes the next stage of her plan wrapping her thin but strong arms around her hated nemesis neck pulling her down to the mat. Now were going to see how tough you really are fat ass, let’s see how good you are at grappling when not towering over your opponent “ Aileen growls wrapping her sinewy muscled limbs around her foes torso forcing Gia to the canvas where her size advantage is nullified.

Weight and height advantage totally negated Gia now finds herself in a very dangerous position which despite her size and power she will not escape from as Aileen once again wraps her strong legs around the Greeks waist crushing the air from her. As if this wasn’t troubling enough her adversary captures Gia who is focused on trying to break the scissor hold by twisting Aileen’s toes not realizing that she has fallen right into the redhead’s trap.

See cunt you don’t know anything about actual wrestling because the first rule of mat grappling is that you never drop your high guard ,never leave your neck open or this could happen “ Aileen laughs as she wraps her arms around Gia’s neck capturing the already beleaguered Giantess in a tight sleeper hold. Now fighting the debilitating dual holds everyone in the arena are on their feet cheering on Aileen or chanting Gia’s name hoping to somehow energize the Greek beauty.

Desperation settling in Gia resorts to tactics that are more befitting her adversary sinking her nails into the sensitive flesh between Aileen’s toes drawing a surprised scream from the redhead who panics instinctively releasing her foe. Muttering expletives the angry Irish woman rises hoping on one foot massaging the other making sure that her opponents clawing hasn’t broken the skin between her toes. Once assured that everything is alright Aileen takes off running dropping down clipping Gia who has just made it to her feet from behind .

Clutching her left leg which Aileen grabs along with her right one spreading them wide causing her trapped opponent to cry out struggling to free herself . Want me to stop stretching these blubbery tree trunks you call legs ,well I’ll do that just after I do this” Aileen hisses stomping down onto Gia’s exposed crotch. The low blow sends paralyzing pain coursing thru the Greeks girls large frame leaving her unable to put up any type of resistance , too weak to prevent Aileen from flipping her onto her stomach . Time to give it up cunt , time to tell everyone just who beat your ass or else “ Aileen threatens stepping over Gia locking her in a back breaking Boston crab hold.

Brought out of her stupor brought on by the numbing pussy stomp Gia cannot hold back her banshee like wail as Aileen leans back exerting optimum pressure onto her captive’s lower back . Body bent feet almost touching her head Gia digs down deep exhibiting tremendous inner strength as she drags not only her huge body but her unwelcome passenger across the ring. Fortunately for Gia her long length coupled with the fact that she wasn’t that far from the ropes allow her to reach out and grasp the bottom one forcing Aileen to release her crippling submission hold.

But this doesn’t happen immediately as Aileen refuses to release her prisoner keeping Gia locked in the hold for an additional forty-five seconds before releasing her backing away as Steve ask the Giantess if she will be able to continue. It’s not any words muttered by the Greek as Gia stays silent allowing her angry glare to answer the officials query who seems to be physically moved by the angry aura emitting from the Giantess has Steve quickly backing away.

Aileen who has been circling her teetering rival who is struggling trying to rise giving the redhead who sprints across the ring bouncing off of the ropes charging back across the target she needs leaping in the air performing a flying drop kick both feet slamming into the giantess face.The unexpected powerful strike sends Gia tumbling over the top rope unprepared and surprised by the big blow is sent sprawling to the floor. Aileen who leaps over the top rope lands light as a feather while her large counterpart lands like an anchor laying stunned as is everyone in the audience having never seen anyone take it to the big girl like Aileen has.

Circling around to her foes blindside who makes it to her hands and knees once again assaulted by her rival who lashes into her adversary with kicks to the back and head before grabbing a stunned Gia by the hair pulling her to feet sending her foot up between the big Greeks legs. Now totally incapacitated for the moment the Giantess cannot stop from being rammed headfirst into the wooden ring stairs.

CRAAASH! Is the sound that her body makes as her sadistic Irish siren slams her head and torso into the wooden structure shattering it into pieces some flying as far as the first row of the crowd who are totally shocked by the Irish ass kickers performance. Aileen takes a moment to survey damage done to her laid out opponent before climbing back into the ring beating the count out .

Ordered to a neutral corner the crafty Irish lass can’t help but smile as she watches Gia who is real distress after her meeting with the stairs busted open as a small trickle of blood running down the side of Gia’s face from a gash in her scalp . The official has no choice but to pause the match signaling for the medics who respond quickly doing a quick examination of Gia’s injury determining that she can continue if this is what she desires or have the match called in her opponents’ favor.

Stemming the bleeding helping Gia into the ring even though one can tell she is in a great deal of pain as her big right boob bears a dark bruise from her collision with the stairs .Valiantly struggling to her feet trying to clear the cobwebs answering questions from the official who makes sure that Gia is not only physically but also mentally able to compete. Satisfied that she is alright to resume, the referee signals for the bell restarting the contest with Aileen instantly going back on the offensive barely giving Gia a chance to step out of her corner before attacking.

Grabbing Gia by her thick right wrist which she holds onto the middle rope with twisting it bringing cries of pain from the meaty Mediterranean forcing the Greek wrestler who has fought her way back to her feet to bend at the waist. Now presented with a perfect target Aileen slams her elbow down into her meaty triceps drawing a strangled cry which Aileen loves so much she decides to repeat the blow.

After several strikes Aileen traps Gia’s arm flat against the canvas jumping in the air bringing her knee down across the trapped limb trying to break it or tear the Greeks girl’s bicep from it bone. Feeling as if her arm is going to broke into several fragments Gia who is out of her mind with anguish cannot help but wail in pain. The despicable little lass laughs as she informs Gia that breaking of her arm is exactly what she intends to do if she’s not smart enough to quit right now “ as she tortures her trapped foe.

The Irish antagonist exhibits the superb grappling skills which she is not known for flipping Gia over onto her back as she still holds onto her arm. Ready to give yet Miss Piggy are you going to give me the pleasure of hearing your fat smelly ass scream some more” Aileen ask as she wraps her legs around her captive’s thick waist squeezing while jerking on the trapped limb. Once again Gia’s discovers how strong her opponent’s legs are as they crushes the air from her lungs.

Oh well guess now I’ll have to show you difference between you and I and it ain’t only our size bitch , no I’m a lean mean well trained fighting machine while all you are is a big sloppy sack of crap who has to rely on power as I rely on skill “she informs her captive taken the battered limb of her captive transitioning into a leg scissor arm lock pulling back on Gia's wrist. This new pain causes the Greek girl to release something very close to a banshee's wail as her ruthless opponent attempts to break her arm as Aileen cinches in her vicious submission hold that has the best MMA fighters tapping out.

Yet. Gia grit’s her teeth as she reaches way down deep fighting not to give to this tough little fighter slowly starting to push herself off of the mat trying to make it at least to her knees and relive some of the pressure of the ligament tearing hold. Refusing to release her arm lock still holding the trapped limb in the excruciating hold as Gia makes it to her feet with a wide-eyed unbelieving Aileen still attached an astonishing feet in itself. Alright you had your turn now let me show you what I’ve got, and I assure you that after I finish there won’t be any left of you to scrape off mat “ the angry Giantess informs Aileen as she grabs her clinging opponent by the hair lifting her high in the air .

Gia then proceeds to deposit Aileen down with authority slamming her lower back against her outstretched knee almost breaking the smaller wrestler in half. Once again the not so long-ago dominant redhead finds herself lifted this time high over her opponent’s head who storms across the ring depositing her helpless opponent down with a running power slam.

Landing with such force that it knocks Aileen’s skimpy bikini top loose exposing her perfect freckled C -cups to the world , not the first and most likely not the last if the Irish wrestler remains competing as a complex combatant Gia then walks across the petite competitor making sure to twist her heel into her exposed breast. Unable to hold back a pitiful cry of pain as the near 300 pounder stands atop her bouncing up and down before leaps in the air to come down with both feet planted in the redhead’s stomach causing her to spit up whatever was in her stomach onto the mat.

A grinning Gia then grabs Aileen from the mat hoisting her up in the air to bring her down with a massive sit-down power bomb almost putting her opponent thru the ring bouncing her now battered bruised nemesis several feet off the canvas. Aileen who feels if she has been almost broken in half shaking uncontrollably as her huge opponent leans over ,using her massive girth to pin her much smaller opponents’ shoulders to the mat.

Gia remains in this position whispering something that only she and her disposed adversary can hear before rising allowing Aileen who curls into a ball arms wrapped around her hurting body which most likely may have suffered internal injuries from the brutal body bashings adsorbed at the hands of the Giantess. Retrieving the leather satchel which is locked containing her “Golden Ticket” Gia bask in the limelight of being a winner as her fans are allowed to flock to the ring asking for pictures and autographs.

After a couple of minutes security breaks up the crowd ushering everyone back to their seats allowing Gia who doesn’t quite know how to handle the crowd’s admirations something that no one back in the 96th complex is allowed to do. Maybe I’ll talk to the commissioner about allowing our fans which I now know we have all over the country if not the world to do back in the complex “ Gia muses as she past Barbie who nods approvement giving Gia the thumbs up garnering a smile from the Giantess who goes back to be stitched up……
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:

Tags
catfight, mixed wreslting, nhb wrestling