Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jun-15, 11:43
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Tennis Court Humiliation
Author: Femdomologist

The following is my diary entry for 11/13/09, based on some fact but mostly on my sick imagination. This morning I had a tennis date with Tina, the sexy little Texan with the great bod. I wanted to play tennis with her mainly so I could check out her incredibly sleek legs and athletic butt dancing across the court. I figured I would be banging her later in the day.

We got to the public court about 11:30 ready to play, but all four courts were being used. Not only that, but two women were waiting already for the next free court. Seeing that they were broads, I figured that when the next court was free I would just cut in. What were they gonna do, shoot me? I checked them out. One of them was a nice looking blonde in her early 20’s wearing a white sleeveless top and a pleated skirt. She had her blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail, real collegiate like. The other bitch was probably her mother in her late 40’s. They were real white bread kinda folks, probably just got out of Sunday church. It sorta made me sick. This nice blonde, who was really sleek, actually kinda buff, was gonna play tennis with ‘Mother’ instead of putting out for some guy. What a shame. They were so all American, they would probably say something like “Tsk, Tsk, how rude!” when I cut in front of them.

So I sat down and started working on the matter at hand, namely setting the stage to get into Tina’s shorts. I bullshitted her for a few minutes and then a court opened. The born again mother-daughter team started to get up slowly but I grabbed Tina and moved in front of them and got there first. Tina said something about them being here first, but I told her that that was their problem. We were gonna play some tennis and then play something else later.

Suddenly, I hear this real sweet clear voice “Excuse me, sir, I believe we were waiting first.” It was the young blonde. She had one of these real nice voices with perfect diction. I figured I would shut her up fast.

“Are you crazy? I was here with my woman first. You don’t know what’s going on” I shouted as gruffly as I could and stared at her. The blonde stared back at me and gave me this really weird look, a blend of outrage and defiance. It was sort of a turn on, I had to admit. Then ‘Mother” went over and said something to her, and she turned away. I just laughed. Whoever said the meek shall inherit the earth was nuts, I thought, as the two of them sauntered back to their seats.

So, my deed done, I start playing with Tina. She wasn’t bad, and actually won the first game before the people next to us left and the wimpy mother and daughter took the court next to us. I gotta admit, the blonde daughter was quite a hot number. She had these nicely defined arms, nice breasts poking through her soft white shirt, and the greatest tight legs coming out from under the white pleated skirt. She must have been a gymnast or cheerleader or something. What a waste, I thought. Some church going prep school grad was gonna get that great bod someday and not know what to do with it. She was not a bad tennis player, either, with good strong strokes and great form. She looked sorta graceful as well as strong. NOT a bad package, I thought. What a waste.

Her mother couldn’t play for shit, though, and her backhand shot kept coming onto our court, upsetting my rhythm with Tina. The third time she hit the ball onto my court, as Tina was about to win the second game, I picked up the old ladies ball and snapped it back right at her and shouted “Keep the fucking ball away from me.” I guess I snapped it too hard because it bounced up from the ground and hit her in the side of the head. Man, her reaction time sucked.

“Mother!!!” I heard the hot young daughter say. “Are you okay??” They both went to the net and I could feel the young blonde’s hot blue eyes on me. Tough. What the hell is she doing on the court with that old relic, ruining my date with Tina the Texan.

Then, it got worse. A few minutes later I hear the old bag groan and then her RACQUET comes flying into my court. She couldn’t even hold onto the damm racquet. This was too much. I went over to the damm thing and kicked it against the fence and told the old lady in no uncertain terms that she had no business even being on the court. The old thing stood there for awhile, not knowing what to do, whether to go get the racquet or what. I turned to continue my game with Tina, but she was just standing at the net sort of staring at me like I was nuts or something. Then, I notice out of the corner of my eye that the hot blonde was coming towards me. Well, I wasn’t gonna take any shit from her.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” My words seemed to go right through her, and she just continued to walk towards me, the blue eyes seemed to be almost measuring me.

“Are you capable of apologizing?” she said.

Yeah right. Like I’m gonna apologize to these two rejects from the Brady Bunch. I told her to get the fuck out of my face.

“Do you know the first thing about civilized behavior?” she asked again, ignoring my request for her to bug off. By this time she was only about 4 feet away from me. I gave her the finger.

Suddenly, she says “Okay, lets go” and she gets into this weird kung-fu stance.

“Karen!” I heard the old lady scream, don’t!”

I didn’t know what the old lady was talking about. Don’t what? Don’t make me laugh, that’s about all this junior leaguer was capable of doing to me.

Suddenly she lunged towards me like she was gonna hit me or something, so I decided I would push her away.

Well, I don’t remember much about what happened next. I remember that she grabbed my arm and started twisting it in the most painful way. I had to sort of contort to keep my arm from breaking and I must have slipped or something and wound up in the floor. It was sort of embarrassing, because the girl was standing and I was lying on the ground holding my arm. To make matters worse, Tina the Texan was standing watching the whole thing from the net, her mouth open but no sound coming out.

I got to my feet and the blonde looked at me and said “You ready to apologize now?”

I looked at her again like she was nuts. She looked at me and turned sideways, like she was gonna leave or something, but she backed around quickly and jammed her elbow into my chest. I felt all the air leave and I was gasping. Then she spins around completely and manages to smack me in the mouth with the back of her hand while I was still gasping for air. It was all happening so fast. Now I was sort of dizzy from the blows and the lack of air and I just sorta stood there with my hands down, just for a second. The girl gives me this little half smile and then spins around again, but this time as she came around I could see that she was not gonna hit me with her fist but that she was gonna try to give me one of those fancy karate kicks.

The very second that I began to raise my hands to block, I felt her sneaker hit my face just to the left of my nose. It felt like a Mike Tyson punch. I went down in a heap and could hear nothing except Tina crying “Stop it, please! You’re hurting him.”

The blonde ignored her. “You’re sorta slow” she said, standing right over me. “I can use you for target practice. We can do this all day.”

To make matters worse, now I can faintly hear a bunch of clapping and cheering and I noticed that these teenagers who had been shooting hoops now stopped and were watching with rapt attention as this young athletic blonde was kicking my butt at will. I couldn’t let this go on. I was gonna get up and put everything into one punch and splatter her all over the court. I got up as fast as I could and looked at her. She still looked all business, but there was the faintest hint of a smirk as if she was really getting off on this — so far.

I had done some boxing in college, and I figured that if I led with a feint left jab to confuse her and then came in with a right cross, then I would be the one laughing and looking down at her. I through the jab and missed as expected but what I didn’t expect was that the cross, instead of putting her lights out, caught nothing but air. She had almost magical reflexes. I tried several more punches, but she managed to dance away from all of them. It was really frustrating. She seemed to know what I was going to do before I did it. If I could just hit her once! But she was so fast she could evade everything. What she didn’t dance away from she managed to block with this weird circular blocking motion that I just couldn’t get through.

Suddenly, she leaned into me and started unleashing a flurry of incredibly fast punches on her own. I tried in vain to block at least one of them but it seemed that she always managed to get them in just seconds ahead of my blocks. Her blows were not as powerful as a guys, but they were very precise and they all seemed to land with surpassing force in sensitive areas, causing great pain.

Now she was openly taunting me. My arms were battered and tired. I had given up on being able to tag her, she was just too fast. I focused on being able to block at least one of her blows, which were coming in regularly, hitting me with force in the most painful places. Finally, a right uppercut caught me in the chin and I went down. The basketball players went nuts, screaming “He’s down! She knocked him out!!! She kicked his ass good!!!”

It had been one of the most painful experiences of my life. Still unable to breathe regularly, I was beginning to realize that I was hurting from head to toe. I had had enough. I just hoped that she had, too. I lay there on my stomach, not knowing what would happen next, but knowing that it would be whatever she wanted to happen next.

As I lay there, I heard her say “Oh darn, my shoelace is untied!” I couldn’t believe it, I was broken into pieces and she was complaining about her shoelace.

“Oh well..” she said. And then I felt the sole of her sneaker press down on the side of my face. She lowered down onto one knee and started to tie her shoelace. The bitch was using my face to rest her foot as she tied her shoelace!

I thought about trying to get up, but all I could think about was the incredibly painful way that she had just flailed away at me. I couldn’t go through that again, and she was barely breathing hard.

The basketball kids were laughing hysterically. Tina was sobbing occasional “Please stops” and the old lady was just watching with this sort of real proud look seeing what her little girl had done to her tormentor. The blonde took her time tying her shoelace on my face.

Then she got up, but I didn’t move. Hopefully, my humiliation was over. She had kicked my butt with ease and humiliated me in front of my date and an audience of cheering teenagers. But there was more, and I was unable to do anything except go along.

“Now,” she said “now that that’s over with, we still have some unfinished business to attend to. My mother’s racquet seems to be lying against the fence, where you, um, kicked it. I could get it, but then you wouldn’t learn your lesson! Get on your hands and knees and crawl over there!”

I couldn’t believe that this sweet pure young blonde was gonna make me crawl across the tennis court on my hands and knees. I thought about refusing, but I was afraid that she would continue my painful beating. Trying to ignore all the bystanders, I began to crawl over to the racquet.

Suddenly, I hear her say “I better go along to, to make sure you do this right” and then, believe it or not, I feel her climb up on my back, and she starts to ride me like I’m her pony or something.

The basketball kids went wild. I could tell that the blonde was eating it up by this point. She was actually waving her fist and yelling ‘giddiup” as I crawled towards the racquet. After what seemed like miles, I finally got there.

“Now, put it in your mouth and lets go bring it back to my Mother” I heard her say from up above. I couldn’t believe it. She was gonna ride me clear across the tennis court with a racquet in my mouth. She must have sensed that I was thinking about resisting because she suddenly dug into the sides of my chest with her strong tight legs. The pain was unbearable, coming as it was after the relentless pounding she had given me. Her ability to cause me pain was unquestionable, and her little reminder served to reinforce the sense of futility I had in resisting her. I picked the racquet up and gripped it in my mouth and began crawling over to the Mother with the daughter on my back riding me like I was some type of beast of burden.

When I was 4 feet away from the mother I looked up and saw that she had this really proud smile on her face.

“All those years of karate really paid off, Karen! That was very impressive. A short time ago he was trying to intimidate us, and now you have reduced him down to the animal that he is! I am so proud of you!”

Karen leaned over and said to me “Drop the racquet by my Mother’s feet and then kiss them, you animal.” She then dug the heel of her sneaker directly into my groin. She could cause pain from any direction. I didn’t want to risk any more pain. I put down the racquet and kissed each of the mother’s feet individually.

The older woman smiled at me and told me to look up at her. Gone was the proud peaceful smile she had been exhibiting endlessly before. In its place was an incredibly stern face that showed no pity for the humiliated person who had just been forced to kiss her tennis sneakers. “What do you think of my family’s power now?” she said, ” Do you see how stupid you were for being disrespectful to us? Tell me how stupid you are.”

The daughter dug the other heal into my now swollen balls. “My Mother gave you an order! Don’t make her wait!”

“Yes, Maam, I am stupid.” I managed to babble.

The daughter finally got off me, turned to the mother and said “He doesn’t have the intelligence to apologize. I’m gonna let him slither off. Go, get out of our sight, idiot!”

I got up and walked slowly back to where Tina was sobbing, having witnessed my humiliation. We started to walk off together. Tina kept saying “Don’t say anything, don’t say anything”

Then I heard the young blonde, my conqueror yell “RUN! I wanna see you run out of here.”

I turned and looked at her, and sure enough she was walking towards me steadily. All I could think of was the pain of being kicked in the face and then pounded away at me. I started to run away, with Tina forced to follow. All I could here was the jeering of the basketball kids. I turned around one last time and saw the mother whom I had been tormenting hugging proudly her fit young daughter who had the skill to reduce me to being her animal.
Old 05-Jun-15, 16:29
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: The Rival Dummy
Author: mrtramplefantasy

Part 1

I work as a caretaker for a local University. One of my favorite things to do was to watch the gymnastics team when they practiced in the gym. Moreover, the girls didn't really seem to mind because I had become friendly with them. I help fix the poles or anything that's broken. It was that time of year for the gymnastics team competition and the girls had been practicing extra hours.

After half an hour of watching them, I called them out, "Hey girls, I've got an old stuffed man I put on my front porch each fall for Halloween. I can bring it in for you tomorrow. You always need some extra motivation against the other squads. You'll then have a target for coming down off of your pyramids and other stunts when you need to land in the right spot."

"That's sounds cool. I've got a shirt from our rival squad we can put on it. We'll stomp it good!" said Sarah. She was not only the squad leader, but one of the beautiful girl in the school had ever been privileged to have. She had a hot body and great legs.

So they went on with practice and the plan was set. In reality, I was going to put on the shirt and paint this old mask with the rival squads colors. My plan was to looked as much like a dummy as possible (at least more then I usually do). The stage was set for some of the greatest trampling ever since I always loved watching the girls and dreamed of being stomped by them in their white shoes.

The next 24 hours passed in what seemed like a few minutes as I couldn't believe I was going to get my wish and it was so easy to come by. I arrived at the school and brought the shirt from the cross-town rivals the Bears. It worked nice to paint yellow and brown on the mask and put it on. The plan was to put me underneath a platform that was on the stage. The platform had just enough room so I could lie under it and the top of the platform was even with my body. The girls arrived a few minutes later and liked the idea of what was to happen. The girls also liked the idea of the mat because it allowed them to practice longer without their legs and feet getting as tired like on the hard gym floor. Then they saw me; the "dummy" and they were really excited.

"Thanks," yelled Sarah. "I hope that dummy is made out of good material, because it's about to get the stomping of it's life!"

"Come on girlss!" yelled Sarah. "Let's give this dummy a workout. First, let's warm-up."

The warm-up was similar to an aerobics class. First, the girls began to stretch. Since Sarah was the team captain, she decided to take the first turn at testing out the dummy. She walked over and stood on my chest. The girls normally were light, but sturdy shoes so they could do all of their moves, but the soles take the impact. Today, as Sarah stretched I could see the soles of her shoes and saw the outline of the foot had been worn smooth. These girls weighed anywhere from 120 to 140 lbs., so I wasn't too concerned.

The warm-up took about 15 minutes and I couldn't believe I was really in the midst of eight hot University girls with one standing on my chest. I began to believe it as they began to practice. Their routine started and there was lots of moving around. They began practicing the music part. I was made painfully aware of my situation when, without warning, two shoes walked across my face and then suddenly disappeared and landed on my groin. I felt my dick shift beneath the sole of the sneaker and I had to stifle a moan. Suddenly, two more shoes landed right on my face with one on my forehead and the other on my mouth; I smelled the rubber sole. Then the girls, for which I was now the floor, began bouncing in place before suddenly disappearing and then reappearing.

Then the one on my face made a quick spin with one shoe now on each side of my nose and then they were gone and at the same time the other girl spun on my groin and left as well. I was quite literally their aerobics mat! I began to wonder what happened because the music kept going, but I couldn't see the girls. Just then I the music shifted and four of the girls stepped on me at once walking quickly to the front of the stage. Then the music shifted again as they formed a line and began slowly moving back towards me until I had three girls on me at once. I knew that I could easily handle 150 lbs. but 300 lbs. landing on me each time they jumped and kicked was really taking the wind out of me.

I couldn't say anything or I would blow my cover and with one on my head, stomach and legs, I really couldn't move. Fortunately this was the last part of the move and they stopped. Then they all made a quick turn to the right and all eight girls began marching over me and off the stage. I was hoping both, they and I, could take a break after that. While it was painful, my dick was getting really hard and it was the most awesome feeling ever!! Just then I heard the gym door open ......
Old 05-Jun-15, 16:31
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2

I couldn't hear what was going on, but I soon heard the girls coming back over to the stage. Then I saw it was the coach ! She was about thirty, she had a athletic build and very tall about 6’1. The coach was very attractive some might say she looks just like Stacey Keibler with that golden blonde hair of hers and I had a huge crush on her. She told the girls to get ready to do the routine again. Then she said, "What's this thing doing on the floor?"

One of the girls said, "Oh, the caretaker brought that dummy in as an incentive since its wearing a Bears shirt."

"A dummy, huh," she said doubtingly. "Well, we'll see about that. It looks a little too life like for my taste." Then she walked over and examined me closely. Before I could utter a word she lifted her right foot and stood on my stomach. I was able to handle it for awhile, but we both knew that eventually I wouldn't be able to hold my breath and I would give myself away. Then, I felt the other foot lift and come down to rest on my face. My mouth, nose and left eye were completely covered by her big, wide foot. After about thirty seconds of watching me she decided to do us both a favor and told the girls to go get a drink of water. "So, Mister Dummy," she said as she scowled down at me, not releasing any pressure. "Suppose you and me have a little talk."

"What about?" I mumbled, trying to speak with her heel of her shoe practically in my mouth. Also trying not to sound as scared and totally humiliated as I felt.

"Oh, like I'm not supposed to be concerned about a grown man lying on the floor while my girls are practicing ?" she said sarcastically. She then stared into my eyes and I saw the most cruel smirk form on her face. All the while she stared at me the soles of her feet were digging into my face and body. Her right foot had sunk into my belly and I could only take short breaths. Those breaths were filled with smell of the bottom of her shoe.

"So, you like to be trample, huh?, she mused as she pressed down just a little harder on my poor nose making sure I was getting the full benefit of her power. My eyes were starting to water which made the coach smile. "Well let's just have you go to the office across the hall and see if we can't work something out."

I got up and ran to the office just before the girls came back in. In a few minutes the coach entered "Well, since you like to get trample you don’t mind laying down on the floor right now." she sneered. "Unless you'd like to explain to the Dean and the police what you were doing here."

Without saying a word I got down on the floor and she sat in the chair behind the desk in the office. She had worn her sneakers the entire day and they had dirt and grass stains on them. When I brought my face within an inch, I could smell the sweat coming off them. My tongue began to lick those glorious shoes until they were white again. She seemed to love it when I ran my tongue along the rough shoe bottom, knowing instinctively that this was as low as I could go. The coach inspected them and seemed satisfied.

"Now", she said with a cocky grin, kicking off her now clean runners...and immediately went to work on my face with her sweaty, dirty socks. First, she made me sniff along the entire, damp sole of her right sock before grinding my face under it like a used cigarette butt. I lost count on the twelfth foot twist on my flattened nose under the ball of her foot and I heard her chuckle as she tormented me in this fashion, muttering, “feel those feet crush your face."

I whimpered as she used her heel on my nose and laughed as she did it. Then, without warning she thrust her toes into my mouth and forced me to lick every crevice...every wrinkle, on those awesome socks! The aroma, while heavenly, was almost more than I could handle. She had me clean all the black, ground in stains on both socks before letting me catch my breath. I licked those socks like a madman until my mouth was full of the taste of filthy sweat socks and my nostrils reeked of foot odor.
Old 05-Jun-15, 16:35
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3 (Last Part)

With my tongue still hanging out she moved her feet away and told me to move over to the door of the girls locker room. As I crawled off the floor and made my way to the door I noticed that the coach had picked up her phone. I had fantasized on many occasions about being in a women's locker room with all of those wonderful bare feet.... Soon, I was lying right in front of the door so anyone going in would have to travel my entire body first. I soon learned that is exactly what she had in mind. She throw the mask onto me and told me to put it on.

She blew a whistle and yelled, "OK, girls, practice is over. Line up for your showers!" These girls certainly weren't in kindergarten so lining up was not the normal course of action. The coach had a plan. I soon learned the plan was to have the girls line up at my feet and one by one walk up and stand on my chest. The coach decided to be the first and when she stepped on to my gut I thought I would explode! The coach had put her shoes back on and was now trampling me beneath them, the hard soles making me feel like road kill! The pain was unreal ! I looked up pleadingly to see a big grin on the coach's beautiful face as she moved around on my torso, her muscular legs pushing her soles into my ribs.

"Now, girls, I want you to take your shoes off and stand on the dummy's face for a moment."

The coach then kicked off both of her dirty shoes. I heard them fall to the floor and then felt the hot soles begin to walk up my body. When the coach was close to my chin she merely looked down before lifting first her right then left foot and standing on my poor face! "I then want you to twist around a bit or do whatever you like and then go take your shower ... remember that the dummy's face represents the team we want to crush next week!"

The big, cruel feet trampling my face began to get active. The hot, sweaty sock material was ground and twisted in my face which just left me flattened! I couldn't groan or cry out for fear of getting caught but I know that the coach felt my attempts to cry out beneath her soles! This sounded good and bad at the same time. I didn't know how nasty the girls would be, and to my surprise, I hadn't noticed before, but not all of the girls had worn socks. That meant all this time some of those gorgeous feet had been sweating inside those sneakers with no socks! The first girls was a knockout. Short blonde hair, blue eyes and a massive chest, could be double D’s, she was tall too at least 5’9 weight about 130lbs...and she seemed to delight in the idea of a dummy being the sidewalk between the gym and her shower. She very deliberately walked up my legs across my stomach and stepped hard on my chest...all the while I tried desperately not to make a sound. Then she reached down and untied each of her sneakers which put a lot of pressure on the balls of her feet and on to my chest.

I could barely breathe at this point. She then revealed the most awesome feet I had ever seen as she kicked off both of her runners, one landing right beside my head. From the perfect toes to the nice high arch, and I could immediately smell the aroma from her feet as she wiggled her toes about half an inch from my nose, suddenly freed from the confines of her very sweaty shoes. I thought the coach had smelly feet, but these were far worse! I looked up in time to see a smirk come across her face as she took one step and I felt the bottom of her foot land on my face. I saw darkness as then brought the other foot down until she stood squarely on my face with both feet! The pressure on my face was almost too much for me to take and I felt her sweaty feet slip an inch or so, pulling the skin on my face down with it.

Never had I felt such soft, wide soles on my face and the smell was fantastic. She didn't seem to have too much trouble staying balanced on my face, after all she was a gymnast, and she simply righted himself by manipulating me underfoot as if I was her balance beam. It didn't last long, though, because she was a follower of instructions as she came up on to the balls of her feet and proceeded to twist like Chubby Checker. As she mangled my face underneath her smelly soles, I heard the coach chuckle. The layer of sweat coating the bottoms of her feet served to lubricate my face allowing her to twist and grind with greater ease. The area under her toes was of course the sweatiest and I could feel and smell lots of toe jam being smeared all over my eyes, nose and mouth! Now I know how a dance floor must feel like, I thought, as I was twisted, ground and overall annihilated under the powerful feet! She finished me off by grinding the balls of her feet into my cheekbones one last time before raising her right arm in a victory salute. This was met with cheers from the other girls. She then arrogantly stepped off my face, which was now red hot and aching.

Then I heard the coach say, "Hey Jenifer, over here!" It was the school's Volleyball coach who I realized was the one the coach had called down when I was in her office. "We got ourselves a dummy here...the mascot from the other school". I saw Jenifer look down at me. "How about showing the girls’ some school spirit and giving it a stomp!"

Jenifer walked over and stopped by my head. Playing along, Jenifer put her foot up on my chest saying, "You mean we have the other team's mascot lying on our gym floor?" she chuckled and stood on top of me. I looked up into her face and saw that she was stunning. She looked more like a model than a volleyball coach.

Some of the girls cheered her on, "C'mon coach, stand on its face!" An arrogant grin crossed Jenifer's face as she bent down and untied her black shoes. I felt the warmth from her socks on my chest and she then looked down at me and placed one, then the other, foot squarely on my face! As the blood rushed to my dick, I got to experience the feelings of being crushed beneath yet other women’s feet. "It feels weird"; Jenifer laughed as she moved her feet around on my aching face! I had to breathe and when I finally breathed in, I got to smell the sweaty odor of coach's navy blue socks.

The next seven girls were aggressive and I got stomped like you wouldn't believe. It was a mix of sweaty, bare feet and damp, smelly workout socks, with NONE of the girls showing me any mercy! I barely got a chance to take in a full breath between crushes but I did manage to quickly lick my lips...only to taste the salty foot sweat and toe jam that was being left on my face from all of the dirty feet using me as a welcome mat! They seemed to love getting out their frustrations from the long workout on my face and body. One dark-haired young god laughed as she looked down at me, hands on her hips and held her foot about an inch from my face, looking at her teammates for encouragement. I could smell the powerful aroma coming from her foot and as I looked up into the sole that was about to crush me, I noticed the dark, dirty foot imprint on the once white fabric!

These socks had been worn many times I was sure as I heard, "We're going to crush the other team next week!" At the same time planting the bottom of her socked foot over my nose and stomping down, flattening it under her weight! I nearly cried when she did this, especially listening to the cruel chuckles all around me and feeling the next girl's foot step on my hard dick, awaiting its turn on my face! With one foot on my face and another pressing down on my dick, I started to lose control. I tried hard not to give in but it was too late. I began to cum as the foot on my dick moved around and milked me for all I was worth. The masculine smells embedded in the sock fibers in my face assaulted my senses and my head swam.

If only these girls knew the power they had over me as I turned to jelly beneath their hot, smelly feet! I came and I came, the last drop of cum was drained from my dick when the girl's heel stepped on and separated my balls. When I felt the last smelly foot grind my nose into a pulp under its heel, all the young girls had made their way into the shower. The coach approached me to say I had better never show my face around the gym again unless I wanted to talk to the police as well. She did give me her phone number and told me to call her and she would make me submit to her stinky feet anytime I wanted too. Maybe next time I should try this stunt to the girl’s college soccer team practice.
Old 07-Jun-15, 12:47
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The author claims that below are real experiences and not stories:

Title: Footrest under the poker table (Part 1)
Author: Polar Bear

I'm not so good at the whole fantacy thing, making up names, weight, clothes and such - so I'll just try to describe a real weekend I just had in it's bare minimum.

But I can tell you, that this one IS for real. It was an idea that my girlfriend came up with, and we desided to try out just for the fun of it.

Friday night, she had her monthly pokernight with the girls. All around her own age, which is about 30 y.o or so, I don't know for sure who they were, but I could make out a couple of their voices. All I do know, is they had roughly from 37-40 in footsize and that they all wore socks. I was under the table when they arrived, so I couldn't see exactly who it was and where they would sit down.

She had informed the girlfriends that she had a little surprise for extra comfort this weekend, and that they would have to find out what it was.

She has one of those round dining room tables, the ones that you can pull apart and put in another section of table to make it larger if you have guests. It had one section put in and was just large enough for me to lay under and still have their feet resting on me in all the nice places.

The table had a large tablecloth, that covered the entire table and the poker-tabletop on top of it so it looks just right. When they walked in, they couldn't see me clearly because of the tablecloth. They've been playing poker for quite some time and usually play friday and saturday once a month, where they get the stories told and such. They were just 6 this weekend, which is very good because that makes it the dealer (my girlfriend) and 5 players. Not too crowded and not too few. The first and last player sat at each end of the table, and three along the opposite side of the dealer.

MAN it was great to feel how they moved around when they came over to sit down, not knowing I was there. How they stumpled into me with their feet under the table as they pulled the chairs in, or kicking me when they tried to get comfortable.

My girlfriend told them about the surprise (me) and to just forget about me. Then she explained how each game would last an hour - after which they would rotate so there would be a new dealer and each would get a new place at the table.

They usually do that, so they all get to play and deal. It kind of surprised me as well, because I knew I would get a chance at sniffing each girls feet, if they wanted to offcourse. I was trying hard not to disturb the game by refraining from giving each girl a footmassage when they sat at the chair where my head was.

But they quickly settled in and got comfortable, saying it was a strange or neat idea. Two were worried about how it was to affect their game, but since I wasn't to distract them and just lay there, they felt right at home and got comfortable real quick.

The first half an hour or so, they were just getting up to speed. It was exciting to feel how each girl was cautious at first, but got more and more bold and relaxed about where to put her feet. Expecially when they got the spot at my head or the groin, they were shy at first but accepted it and tried to make the most of it.

When they finally chipped in and it began to play for money, they seemed to forget about me, and just played as usual. There were only very few comments about me.

Time seemed to fly from my perspective and I must say it was a pleasure to just lay there, feeling the warmth of their feet and the weight of their legs resting on me. Feel as they slightly moved their feet around, or playing around a little with the new experience of a body under their feet.

When they sat over my head, they seemed to like to sit with their feet close together, feeling the airflow or play with my nose. Or have one foot on my face and the other stretched out resting on my upper chest or shoulder. When they had one foot on the face and one on the chest, they liked to cup my nose with their toes of the foot on my face. That was rather interesting, as they didn't talk about that, but just did it.

Two of them liked to try to get their toes into my mouth, which I offcourse allowed them when I understood that it was what they wanted. It was only quite brief, and it was hard to really suck on their toes because I didn't want to disturb them and because they were still wearing the socks when they tried that.

It's also fun how they liked to feel around the groin, and how most liked to work it up a bit. Then plant their foot on my member, with the other foot on top, moving the feet sort of like using my member as a gaspedal in a car. This kept him standing at attencion. Offcourse it wasn't long before I blew my load, but she didn't seem to notice.

After that first friday evening, I found out it was something I could easily get into. Offcourse I had guessed it would be a pleasureable experience, but never guessed it would be THAT good.

I'm not much into the whole domination-thing, but I do like mild trample/standing and the occational soft footfetish like sniffing and licking, and giving a footmassage with my hands or with many kisses under the sole. And I can lay there for hours on end, just being a footrest and sniffing all the time.
Old 07-Jun-15, 13:45
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Title: Footrest under the poker table (Part 2)

After the first evening, my girlfriend asked if they enjoyed her surprise.

They all did and all of them hoped I would be there saturday and perhaps sunday also if they choose to play then too. All I could say was "mmmmm-hmmmmm" because the girl who sat over my head was still using my face and seemed to love it. They got a kick out of the muffled "Yeah".

They all agreed to start at the usual time the next day and my girlfriend joked about them needing to keep their socks on for another day. They didn't though. Sadly. Or at least, I think they didn't, because none of them was really strong smelling.

Before we got started the second evening, we just agreed that they could be very open minded and do whatever they wanted. Like tap my lips if they wanted to use the tongue, or press my lips if they wanted my mouth open.

Even from the beginning of each pokernight, it all tend to blur and I couldn't give a fair explanation, even if I had taken notes. I just loved it, as did they.

So I was in for a long second night, as their goal was twice the games the second evening, because a few of them couldn't make it sunday. They normally play three complete rounds and play for money.

But the second evening was just as eventfull and interesting for me, with a lot of very slow footsniffing, turning to cautious licking and long individual toesuckings and silent enjoyment of 6 pairs of feet just resting on me.

They each got playfull when they folded or waited for the cards to be dealt.

When they sat in the chair just at my head, they would now either take off their socks or have me do it if they wanted their soles licked or toes sucked. Offcourse not all wanted that, but I think 4 of them wanted to try it.

I CAN tell though, that they must have got a few ideas during the day and they didn't hesitate to try them out. Because they were each feeling for shapes on my body, exploring the anatomy or just really testing out places on me to position their feet in to get as comfortable as they could.

I know this is kind of a messy description, but when I'm not even sure who was who because I wouldn't see them and only make out a few voices, and from my perspective it was all a blur from when it started, because I loved it so much, this is the best I can do.

It IS my new best experience and I'm allready invited for the next poker nights.

Damn I'm glad that it's winter here, and the girls like to walk around in Baffin or TheNorthFace boots or other nice and warm boots all day with good soft socks that also takes the scent really well.
Old 07-Jun-15, 13:54
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

In this part, the writer explains the background behind how the whole thing started:

Title: Footrest under the poker table (Part 3)

Dang, I'm still whoozy and have a slightly sore face, but the rest of the body feels great.

I have my girlfriend to thank for this, she offcourse know I'm into this and a few of the other girlfriends do too. They don't mind it as such, but some take a little distance from it.

Now, we are not a couple. Girlfriend/Boyfriend. Just friends.

Normally I offer a foot massage when she's visiting me for a movie night. Sometimes she get one, and sometime she doesn't want to. And sometimes she has a girlfriend with her. Same thing here, sometimes I offer a foot massage. So the word gets around. And on rare occation, even the friend she brought would like a foot massage.

So they know I don't mind to lay under the chair and giving a footrub. But they don't sense I'm fanatic as such. Which I don't see myself as either. Just interested and like to please.

It's been like this for years and years.

So she actually stepped it up a notch, telling me her plan of having me under the table for their poker nights. Usually I find something else to do. Go out and eat, go see a movie, visit someone. It's girl talk and guys can have enough of that quite fast.

They love using my apartment for poker nights, because I rarely use that part of the living room and it doesn't need to be cleaned after use. It can often sit like that until the next time they want to use it.

What she told them exactly, I don't know. But it doesn't seem like they mind having someone under their feet, under the table. That's exactly what they do, mainly just rest their feet on me. But sometimes they get playfull with whatever they find. It sometimes sems surreal or like I won the biggest lottery ever. But once they see a few of their friends settle in and get comfortable, they seem to follow in a Oh what the heck-mentality and gives it a try.

I don't want to disturb them, so I let them find the level they want to put it. We don't agree on signals or codes and rarely talk, but just get a feel for whatever each other likes.
Old 07-Jun-15, 14:05
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Title: Footrest under the poker table (Final Part)

Friday they were 8 and saturday they were 7 as one of them had some familyqualitytime like she always has.

Actually the girls from last time, were all here again, except one. So they were all up for it and the rest had just heard about it, in jokes and conversations. So I guess they were curious to say the least. But they were all hesitant this time, maybe because my girlfriend and one more was reminding them to not change socks for a couple of days. Some of them did change socks though, which I guess is just the result of girls always wanting to dress up and look nice, no matter what.

But once more, I am not quite clear on who they all were, other than I could hear I knew each and every one of them. I'm bad with names. This put me at ease and helped me relax.

And to my amazement, they all settled in pretty fast and seemed to forget all about me. It also took a while before the playing around began.

There wasn't much action going on while they ate. Allthough the girl over my face did get playfull straight away. I think she was there last time.

They loosened up during the game and liked to feel around, gently massaging whatever they found, liked to feel my breath, squash my nose, everything I mentioned in the other posts.

Nothing new really happened, it just took more time this time. I guess they were too many actually, to get really playfull. They seemed more eager last time.

But of the many hours, I guess there was only about half an hour combined throughout the evenings where I was without someone on my groin and face. And yes, some of the girls did smell like they had used the socks for a couple of days and it smelled wonderfull, and tasted even better.

Yes, well I have gotten a few comments :
"Eeeewwwww. This feels strange"
"What is this?" (I think it was my kneecap that moved - it felt strange)
"This feels strange, but I'm going to try it out."
"This feels good" (and laughter. Mainly from those that sat over my head or pelvic area)

Some have peeked down to check on me, I guess mainly those that sat over my head. I didn't hear the tablecloth move the other places. I guess that, because that's what I could see. Maybe they did, but I just didn't catch it, I guess.

Some of the girls took a little time to gently "walk" their legs and feet in place, to get comfortable. Move the feet around a little bit to search out some comfortable or interesting spot and once they found it, they corrected the chair to sit right towards that spot.

It is a little bit hard to guess where it will be best to lay, but during the first game I would ask if I should move anywhere to be in a better position for those that could reach me under the table. Up, down, sideways. But the table is a standard 4 legged table that can be made longer by pulling it outwards and putting in another section of table.

So the one at my head sits rather comfortable at the end of the table, and most of the others sits down the long side of the table.

Actually, it's quite fun to feel that even my feet are being used. They move their own feet around, and sort of make "pedalpumping" motions, like to massage their own feet on my feet. The same on my shin or lower legs. When there are so many girls, like 7 and 8 at the table, there are some that can't reach me - but as they play, they switch at being the dealer, so they move one or two spots, mix up sometimes. The dealer always sits at one particular chair.

So they eventually all get their time on my face, pelvic, legs, stomach, chest or where ever. And they all get time with just some pillows that I have under the table, just for my comfort. IT'S driving me CRAZY to hear them give the pillow a massage - it could have been ME! .. he! he! .. But I'm okay with it.

They arranged the next game in 3 weeks, just saturday, and I'm sure my girlfriend will remind them of keeping their socks on for a couple of days.

I think it's some sort of group pressure that makes the girls all want to try it out and play a little. But those that are new, are always very gingerly at it. Those that have tried it before, can instantly relax.

But I enjoyed their socks very much this time. They smelled wonderful without being strong or pungent, even though a couple of them had a slight hint of old cheese smell. But that went away rather quickly. Only two or three took off their socks when sitting over my head. That was to make me kiss their soles, or feel their toes in my mouth, or to make me lick the feet.

It takes a few seconds to catch what they are trying to do, and I'm still a little causious when trying to go a little further with each girl. What does she like, how far will she want me to go, is this what she want, does she get scared when I try to lick her feet and she might have wanted kisses instead?

It is actually a quite wonderful feeling, because they are more than me and there is a little fright in me because I don't want to disturb them or shock them by going too far, or make one go Ewwwww I don't want this anymore. I just want to lay there, taking it slow and gently go a little bit further when she gives me an obvious chance to do so.

There was one girl though, I don't remember who. It was quite strange, but she plopped down in the chair and rather quickly put her feet on my face. I think she was one of the girls from the previous time. But her feet and socks were SO soft, and looked so incredible when the walked them lightly in place. And when she let her feet rest on my face, close around my nose, and later cupped my nose with her toes, I could SWEAR I smelled roses or flowers at least. And it wasn't perfume, I'm sure of that. I remember thinking, I think she's my solemate (soulmate?), I was absolutely crazy about that smell. And it lasted so long too.

They all had some sort of socks on. It's winter here, so it's more comfortable and warm with socks than with nylons. Some girls like two sets of socks to keep extra warm, but I have no way of telling if any of them had that on.

Oh, it was also quite fun to feel that when they sat with their feet on my chest, a couple of them or three of them seemed to wriggle their feet from side to side, maybe to feel the ribs flow sideways under her feet. Like a gentle self-massage. And offcourse the pelvic area was fairly extensively explored. They seemed to like "walking in place" and resting one foot on my member.

It doesn't seem to bother them, that I'm under the chair. They quickly find a level of exploring that doesn't seem to bother their game, and sometimes they are concentrating so much on the poker, that I can swear that they have forgotten about me. That's when they talk, laugh, discuss the game and most of them doesn't do anything but rest their feet heavily on me. I think it's cool to just lay like that, like 95% accepted. I can feel that I'm not 100% accepted yet, but they still like to play to give it a chance. But somehow, they all seem to like it, to which I'm very very gratefull for. Maybe that's due to my girlfriend now telling them what to expect and selects her friends that might like it.

I think it will take a few evenings, for all the girls to be absolutely ok with it. But so far, they have all been openminded and felt curious. A few have seemed mean and hurt me a little bit, not excrusiating pain but enough to notice. Or they just haven't given it a second thought or believed I would cry out in pain if it was too much. That's a wonderful level to put it.

I must say, even though I was hesitant at first, when my girlfriend thought it up and to now, I'm rather gratefull and glad that I got and took the chance of going through with it.
Old 08-Jun-15, 09:22
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: One Man’s Shrinking Role
Author: Spitfire

“Downsizing? What the hell are you talking about downsizing?” Asked Tom Beckett. His Boss at Enron, Joe Sloan said, “Well, Tom we’re going to have to lay you off. The company is downsizing. Tom said, “But I just bought a new house and my wife isn’t finished with school yet! Joe said, “I’m sorry Tom.” Then he escorted him out of his office. You have until next week to clear your stuff out of your desk. Tom was mortified! What would he tell his wife? As he drove home he dreaded what he had to do. He went into his house, plopped down on the couch and just sat there watching T.V. A few hours later his wife came home and he told her the bad news. His wife Jessica didn’t seem too unhappy even though Tom saw everything crashing down around them. Jessica reassured him that he would be able to collect unemployment benefits and with his skills he should find a job easily.

One month later…

Tom had been sitting at home watching soaps all day since he got laid off. Just then as he sat on the couch eating Dorito’s for breakfast, he got a call for an interview and a mandatory physical exam. He had done well in the interview so he was referred to take the physical exam. Once in the physical, when the doctor weighed him, he was pleased when he learned that he had lost five pounds. Then when the doctor measured him and said, “6’1”.” Tom argued, “Come on doc, you’ve got to be wrong, I’ve been 6’2” tall since I was a junior in high school!” The doctor gave him a dirty look and replied, “Excuse me Mr. Beckett, but I’ve been a doctor for twenty seven years now and if I measure someone, I usually don’t make a mistake of over ¼”!” Maybe the person measuring you this whole time didn’t know how to measure someone, but I’m sure I do!” Tom apologized. The doctor put down that Tom was mentally unstable and that he should under no circumstances be hired for the position. Then he left the office. The receptionist told Tom to wait for a phone call for the follow-up interview. That he did. He waited 2 weeks by the phone. No calls from an employer, just tele-marketers.

Another month later…

Jessica ran in the door yelling with excitement, “Guess what, Tom? I just got an internship with IBM! Isn’t that great? I should be making enough money to help out with the bills and finish paying for my school! Isn’t that great?” She hugged Tom and he said, “Oh yeah, that’s just great!” The next morning he was awakened by Jessica getting ready to go to work. He finally got tired of her slamming the bathroom door and drawers and got out of bed. He kissed her, as she was getting ready to walk out the door and said, “Good lock on your new job today honey!” She smiled and kissed him back. Just then he noticed that she was looking him straight in the eye! This was very odd since his wife was only 5’9“!” He looked down at her feet and said, “You must have some really high heels on! You’re the same height as me. His wife also noticed and said, “You know you’re right! Gee, it must be my power suit, or maybe it’s just my posture. I’ve been going to the gym and I’ve noticed that I have much better posture now. These are only 2” heels so that has to be it.” Then she looked at Tom’s shirt and pants and how big and baggy they looked on him and said, “Maybe you should start going to the gym again. It looks like you’re losing weight, and getting skinny.” With that Tom nodded his head yes and they kissed again. Then Jessica walked out the door and was off to work. Tom went upstairs to weigh himself and indeed he had lost another 10bs. since he had been off work. Apparently the mandatory workouts the company sponsored had been doing more for him than he thought.

He decided to go to the gym. He went upstairs and put on his workout clothes and noticed that they were quite loose on him.

Then something very odd, not just loose, but the pant legs seemed almost too long! Strange, very strange indeed, he thought. He got in his car to drive down to the gym and noticed that his seat felt funny. He moved it back and forth until it was comfortable. Once at the gym, Tom was very disappointed at how much strength he had lost. He went into the sauna to relieve some of his muscle pain. After he stepped out of the sauna, he weighed himself. He lost a pound working out and was down to 169. Then just for grins he measured himself. He was sure the doctor was full of shit. He stepped on the scale. Put the bar onto the top of his head, then stepped down to read the measurement. It read 71. He had to have measured wrong! He asked on of the trainers that worked in the gym to make sure he was measuring himself correctly. The trainer looked at the measure and said, “Yeah you’re doing it right, now step down. Uh, uh, you’re 71” tall.” Tom told him thanks and then got dressed. As he was driving home a panic started to come over him. He didn’t want to even think about what could be happening to him! He couldn’t be…shrinking!

Six months had passed and Tom hadn’t shrunk anymore. He reasoned to himself that he was just measured wrongly before. As he sat on the couch watching Love Connection, Jessica came in the door and once again had good news for Tom. Tom, guess what! I got a raise! I’m making the same amount of money as you were now before you got laid off! Isn’t that great?” Tom got off the couch, hugged and congratulated her. Gradually Tom felt their relationship changing. He felt that Jessica was putting more and more of the domestic responsibilities on him as the weeks passed and he was getting more an more depressed about not working. At the same time Jessica’s life was on the up rise. She had a very good job and seemed very happy. Although she had been putting in a lot of hours and they were only seeing each other for an hour or so a day. Tom noticed that his clothes were getting more and more loose on him. He went to the gym again and the same trainer gave him a very odd look. Tom stepped on the scale and noticed he weight was down to 160 now! Then he put the bar on top of his head and stepped down. It read 69”…SIXTY-NINE INCHES! That’s how tall his wife is! Tom went back home and sat on the couch to watch T.V. and just veg. Jessica walked in a few hours later. She walked over to him and said, “What’s wrong? You don’t greet me at the door anymore. Are you mad at me or something?” Tom just looked out into empty space. Jessica shook him and Tom jumped up onto his feet. To both of their surprise, Jessica was several inches taller than him! Tom immediately looked down at her feet and noticed she was wearing 3 ½“ heels. Jessica said, “What the hell, Tom? Are you shrinking or something? I’ve never been this much taller than you in heels before! I wore these heels to dinner on our last anniversary and you were taller than me then! What gives?” Then she slipped them off her feet and noticed Tom was eye to eye with her. Tom admitted, “Yes Jessica, it looks like I am shrinking. And I don’t know why. And it’s been happening off and on and then it happens all at once. I don’t know what’s going on! Jessica held him for several minutes. Tom was intoxicated by her smell. He missed her so much. He began kissing her and one thing led to another. Then Jessica led him to the bedroom where they made love. There seemed to be more sexual energy between them because of how different it felt now that Tom was the same size as her. After they both came explosively, Jessica smiled and said, “Well Tom, maybe this shrinking thing isn’t so bad after all. Tom smiled and embraced her then fell asleep.

For the past year, Tom had all but assumed the duties as househusband. He cooked, cleaned and did all of the household chores while Jessica worked full time. He was becoming more and more depressed everyday because he couldn’t find a job. He was also becoming noticeably shorter than Jessica.

He tried to hide it from her by never standing up when she was or wearing shoes around the house when she was barefooted. One day Jessica decided to confront him. She was standing out in the kitchen and yelled for him. “Tom, can you come here? I need help opening a jar.”

Tom couldn’t resist and walked out into the kitchen, forgetting to put on his shoes. He stopped at the doorway when he remembered and then was relieved to see Jessica sitting down. He walked over to her and she stood up next to him. She noticed he had to look up to see eye to eye with her! “Tom! You’re shrinking again!” She yelled. Tom hung his head and said, “Yeah, I’m still shrinking.” “Shit it seems so funny having you shorter than me! How tall are you now?” She asked. Tom replied, “You mean how short am I now don’t you? I’m 5’5” now.”

One month later…

Tom hadn’t shrunk for a whole month and he was pleased with himself. That was of course only temporary. Jessica came home with more “good news” again that night. She told him that she had gotten a promotion and would be making double the money she was before. Then she said, “Unfortunately along with this promotion is going to come more responsibilities. I’ll have to attend meetings all over the country now. And to start me off, I have to leave tomorrow morning for Chicago.” Tom said that he was very happy for her and they embraced. Jessica could feel him getting hard against her leg and started getting excited herself. They started kissing and petting then one thing led to another and they were on the floor having rough, savage sex. Jessica was becoming more aggressive and stayed on top of Tom until she made him cum. Then they showered off together and went to bed falling asleep in each other’s arms. Jessica woke up and tried not to wake Tom as he slept. As she was getting ready she kissed him and they traded “I love you’s”. Once Tom decided to roll out of bed at about 11:30, he got a very rude awakening! Everything in the room seemed out of proportion. And it felt like the bed was higher off the floor for some reason. Then as he walked into the bathroom, he noticed…He saw his reflection in the mirror and it was several inches below what it had been yesterday! He shrank again, only not gradually like before. More than he ever had in the past! He went out into the garage and got a square out. Then he marked himself on the doorway and measured. He was only 5’1” tall now! For the rest of the day he tried to do his household chores but he was just too shaken! Then at about 8:30 the phone rang. It was Jessica. She could sense from his voice that there was something wrong with him. He didn’t want to tell her he had shrunken even more. Finally Jessica said, “Well, whatever it is, it’ll be all right when I get back.” Tom told her good night and hung up the phone. Then he muttered to himself, “It’ll be all right when you get back? No! It’ll be even worse when you get back! At least right now I don’t have to face you! When you get back, I’ll have to deal with the fact that I’m 8” shorter than you now!

A week later…

Jessica walked in the door and called for Tom. Her calls got more urgent as Tom didn’t answer. Finally Tom answered. Jessica said, “Where are you dear and why weren’t you answering me? I was starting to get worried.” Tom walked out of the bedroom as Jessica was walking in. She stopped as soon as she saw him and a sudden, shocked look appeared on her face. He only came up to her shoulders! As she stood there in her heels, Tom asked, Jess, could you please take off your heels so I don’t have to look up at you so far?” Jessica smiled tenderly and cupped his face in her hand. She slid her shoes off and embraced Tom. She felt his short, little body against hers and was starting to get aroused. She felt so tall and so strong with him in her arms. She remembered how it felt when he was taller than her and she was beginning to realize that she liked having him smaller than her better! She bent over and kissed him slowly and deeply. They made love like never before, literally!

Jessica was discovering that she really enjoyed that she could dominate her diminutive husband. Along with dominating him sexually over the next few weeks, her domination of him was spreading throughout the rest of his life. He was made to wait on her hand and foot whenever she was home. Tom was doing everything for her. Besides cooking, cleaning and doing the laundry, she also made him run her bath water every night after she ate. Then she would sit in the tub relaxing as he washed her body all over. Every night she would come home from work and Tom would seem a fraction shorter than the night before. Tom knew he was dwindling down in size as the month wore on.

A month later…

Jessica was absolutely towering over Tom and decided to measure just how short he had gotten. She told him to get his square and his tape measure. She stood him against the doorway where Tom noticed the marks he had made of his height before far above his head now. She told him to step forward so she could see how tall he was. Tom was dreading the answer but was just as curious as she was. She smiled and said, “My, my! What a big boy we are now Tommy! You’re a whopping 4’9” tall! That’s a foot shorter than me! No wonder you’ve been feeling like such a shrimp to me lately!” Tom hung his head. Jessica on the other hand seemed to be getting off on the power thing she was having over Tom and decided to have a little bit more fun with him. She told Tom that there was an opening in IBM for an executive secretary for one of the executives and she could put a good word in for him. Tom’s face brightened up and he said, “You mean a job? Maybe that’s what is making me shrink! Not having a job, not being in charge. And your getting such a good job. And maybe, just maybe if I get a job, I can return to my normal size again!” Jessica smiled and said, “Yeah, maybe. Maybe a job is just what you need! Do you want to sign a contract?” Tom nodded his head yes with excitement. With that Jessica pulled a contract from her purse. Once Tom signed it she said, “Oh and by the way the opening is for a position as MY secretary so you’ll be working for me! Imagine that, working for me all day and then once we get home, working for me here too! Won’t that be great! Tom was visibly shaken and suddenly right before Jessica’s eyes, Tom started to shrink! The top of his head only came up to her breasts! She was huge to him now! Tom looked up at Jessica and said, “No! I refuse to work for you! You’re the reason I’m shrinking in the first place! It’s bad enough you had taken my role as breadwinner; I can’t bear to have to take orders from you as your employee too! Jessica laughed and said, “Okay, okay Tom! You know you’ve just signed a contract! If you back out of it I’ll get the company’s lawyers to sue you and you’ll have to pay some serious fees! Oh and by the way, if you can’t pay you’ll probably go to jail. And can you imagine what would happen to someone your size in jail?” Then she laughed at Tom’s look of shock. Of course we can just try it out for a week or so just to see how it goes and then if you don’t like it, we’ll tear up the contract. Tom agreed. Then Jessica said, “Well you know you can’t go to work for me looking like you do. We’ll have to get you some dress clothes for the office. They spent several hours that night looking through children’s stores for appropriate clothing. And Jessica was loving every minute of teasing him about how small his clothes were!

The next day…

Tom followed Jessica into her office. Jessica sat down at her desk and smiled. Tom asked, “Well, Jessica, what do you want me to do first. Jessica stood up and walked over to Tom. She looked down at him as she stood there towering over him by 16” and said, “Well the first thing you can do for me is to show a little respect! Here at work, I’m your boss, so you will address me as your boss! You will not call me by my first name; you will call me Mrs. Beckett. Is that understood, Tom?” Just then Tom felt the room rising around him.

He knew better and realized that he had shrunk again! He had to be at least 4” shorter! Jessica’s eyes widened with wonder and she said, “I’ll take that as a “yes” Tom!” Then laughed. Tom spent most of the day waiting on Jessica hand and foot…just like at home. He spent the rest of the day pulling his pants up and tripping over his shoes, which were both now much too big and long for him! Jessica constantly pinched him on the ass and had him do her bidding for her every little desire and was loving every minute of it! Tom looked at the clock on Jessica’s desk and noticed that it was 5:00. He said, Mrs. Beckett, isn’t it about time to go home? Jessica smiled and said, “Not yet, Tom. First you have one more thing to do and then I’ll let you go for the day.” She smiled, an evil smile. Then she told him to go underneath her desk and get her pen that she dropped. She slid her chair back and pointed under the desk. Tom bent over and crawled under the desk. Then he heard Jessica slide her chair forward. Then she spread her legs. When he turned around he noticed that she wasn’t wearing any underwear! Jessica laughed evilly and said, “The only way out Tom is to eat your way out!” Tom knew better than to even struggle. He buried his face in her pussy. She grabbed the back of his head and was grinding his face into her as he licked her. A few minutes later she came all over his face! He sat on the floor and waited until Jessica slid her chair back. Jessica reared back in her chair and kicked off her heels. Then she propped her feet up with her legs spread on her desk and said, “Okay, Tom you can come out, I believe you are done now! Tom crawled out and stood up between her legs. Jessica’s eyes widened as Tom rose to his feet. He was even shorter than he was before! They were eye to eye as Jessica sat in her chair! Tom had to have shrunk at least another 8 inches more! This brought his height down to 3’4”! His little clothes were hanging off of him as if he were a little kid trying on his dad’s clothes! Jessica got up and stood in front of him. Tom looked up at her smiling down at him. He was looking her just below her navel now! Even while she was in bare feet! Tom was so intimidated by her size that he was starting to feel that familiar feeling again. He was shrinking even more! By the time he stopped, he was eye level with Jessica’s pussy! Jessica spread her legs and grabbed the back of his head, again in the all too familiar position! She commanded him, “Eat me my little baby-sized man!” Jessica felt herself having to spread her legs wider and wider so Tom could reach her. She looked down at her pitifully small husband and felt herself getting hotter. Finally she came, harder than she ever had in her life. Not doubt due to the dominance she felt over Tom now! She brought her legs together and looked down at him. The top of his head was 4 inches or so below her inseam! Just for kicks she said, “Tom, see if you can walk between my legs!” Tom hesitated until she commanded, “Do it I said!” Tom turned sideways and walked between her legs! As Jessica watched him, she saw him getting even smaller. He was only knee high to her now and his clothes had fallen off of him. Jessica bent over and grabbed him with one hand around the waist and picked him up! This caused him to get even smaller! He was lucky to be a foot tall now! Jessica smiled and put him into her brief case. She took her letter opener and punched several holes in the lid and then closed it. Once at home she opened the brief case to find that Tom was now not more than 4” tall. Standing there nude, she got the perfect idea. She took him into the bedroom, covered his small naked body with KY jelly and stuck him headfirst into her vagina! She was pushing him in and out of her until she felt his feet slip from between her fingers. She put her two fingers inside of her to try to get Tom back out. She felt something inside of her maybe about an inch long or so and then she didn’t feel anything! Tom had all but shrunk so small he had disappeared inside of her vagina never to be seen or heard from again…except once in a while Jessica says she feels this tingle inside of her!
Old 14-Jun-15, 11:53
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Allison's Next Step
Author: Femdom Fred

Chapter 1

Last June I thought that I had slid right into hell. The recession had really taken its toll and I had not earned a dime in over a year. I was already spending my 401Ks to say nothing of my kid's college funds. So, with my career on hold I had somehow found myself taking a position as a temporary house cleaner. A maid, lets face it.

One sunny Monday I went to my assignment in Redwood Hills, the most expensive neighborhood in the city. The house was an absolute mansion. Cleaning it was going to be a chore but hopefully the people would tip well. I sure needed the money.

I rang the bell and was blown away by the sight of the woman who answered the door. She appeared to be in her late 30's but was still perfect. She had luxurious blonde hair, tight flawless skin, perfect features including radiant blue eyes and the sleek toned athletic body of a woman whose work is limited to hours of Pilates or yoga or aerobics every day. She was born beautiful and apparently had the time and money to make the most out of her natural gifts. She smiled lightly but confidently as she spoke.

"Hello, I assume that you are Greg the cleaning worker?" she asked. Her voice was rich, confident with a no nonsense tone. This was a woman who knew her place in life and was proud of it. I noticed her choice of words, instantly classifying me as a "cleaning worker". Most of my "clients" avoided the type of language in favor of more respectful terms but this woman apparently had no problem addressing me as a lowly "cleaning worker".

"Let me show you what you will be cleaning for us today" she said, bypassing the small talk that usually occurs. She strode through the house with me following behind. She was wearing very stylish thin white jeans and her toned butt was a true sight to behold. Somehow I think she already knew that. She showed me the kitchen (where she reminded me that I would be scrubbing the floors), the living room, and the incredible master bedroom suite (which was bigger in itself than any home I had ever lived in). All though the house were pictures of herself and a good looking guy I assumed to be her husband. There were also pictures of a beautiful young girl, obviously her daughter.

I quickly realized that her condescending tone was quite real and not imagined on my part. She pointedly informed me that I would be hand scrubbing "her toilet" and that she wanted it to be really clean. I couldn't ignore the clear arrogance in her tone. It was another humiliating turn, the fact that this rich beautiful trophy wife could treat me like that because I needed the money. But I did.

Tags
foot worship, slave, teen girl