Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Nov-21, 12:44
Producer
Points: 2,068, Level: 18 Points: 2,068, Level: 18 Points: 2,068, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Exclamation 👣 Veda McMillan's versatile feet

I met [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'8" size 9) when she was travelling near my town years ago. She is an actess who has been in films with several A-list movie stars.

I saw that she had a wide variety of talents and I asked her if she'd like to add feet modeling to her list of accomplishments. She had never done anything like this before and thought it would be interesting to do.

So we arranged a shoot and did all kinds of scenes to show off her leg and feet talents. Who would have ever guessed that a trained actress would also be great at showing her soles and smashing her feet into movie-scene props that served to represent our faces. She's got a great physique and pair of legs that show off her power.

I definitely wanna see what she says if I can ever offer her a foot worship shoot.

This pic below links to her video:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My socials: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
face kicking, face standing, foot domination, martial arts, trampling