Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-12, 21:15
Points: 23,191, Level: 66 Points: 23,191, Level: 66 Points: 23,191, Level: 66
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,605 Times in 498 Posts
Default High School Wrestling

This is a long time ago. I was involved in competitive judo and started wrestling as cross training. My wrestling took off and it was the way i was going to make it to college. Made it to the city finals which if i won would take me the states which would likely mean a scholarship.

At my dojo everyone trained with everyone girl guy young old. We trained in the gi. with the gi jacket removed. you name it. i was used to contact with girls.

I was told at the finals there was a girl in my weight class. She was hard to miss. She was drop dead gorgeous and amazing body. It was hot in the gym that day but she was walking around with her singlet pulled down around her waste and wearing a sport bra. She was tight toned ripped and well endowed in the chest area.

I watched her first match and it was obvious to me she was using her good looks and body to totally distract the male wrestler. She walked around all afternoon with the singlet pulled won except when she wrestled.

She watched my match in that state of partial undress.

As luck would have it I met her in the finals.

When we went to shake hands I could smell her perfume. She smiled provocativley. The match started and I scored a few quick points and she was face down. I snaked my hand between her legs and she moaned and said watch your hand. I got distracted and the next thing i know I was on the bottom. She rolled me a few times and then went for a high crotch whispering in my ear if I liked it.

At the end of the first period I was well behind. My coach slapped me and said I needed to win.

She came out for the second and I executed a perfect hip toss. It was hard but not near a slamn. She landed quite hard and a trickle of blood streamed form her noise. The ref actually tackled me off her. The crowd booed loudly.

After the injury time out. I took her down to all fours. I had her in a three quarter nelson with my hooks in. I forced her on to her back and she was bridging. My coach screamed pin her. I grabbed her where I would grab any guy who was bridging. Right between the legs and pinned her.

I won the match but it was not fair.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holddown For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-12, 23:21
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Default Re: High School Wrestling

Sounds exciting. You did the right thing, it's not fair for girls to use their femininity to win matches against guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-12, 20:23
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Screw that crowd. If she had head and armed you, then put you on your back, that crowd would be baying for the pin. Wonder how many guys she was able to pin using her bag of tricks?
Old 16-Aug-12, 11:16
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanks for sharing. You won fairly because tbh she shouldn't have been saying "do you like that?", etc. I've noticed that when girls beat skinny guys in High-School wrestling they think they are the top of the world,
but when they face a strong guy and lose they get angry, just noticed that, lol.