Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-22, 03:12
Points: 3,480, Level: 24 Points: 3,480, Level: 24 Points: 3,480, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Adorable Girlfriend Gets Taught How to Become My Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezetoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hands down my favorite story in a long time! It's perfect and sums up a lot of personal experience for me. Pleas keep this going!
Thank you! It will keep going! I just got back from a trip so I need some time to recover but a new part will be out very soon! I love these characters and want to keep writing them!
Old 03-Oct-22, 03:27
Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Can't wait!!
Old 04-Oct-22, 23:11
Last Achievements

PART 7

Veronicas thighs should have been classified as deadly weapons.

I was left in utter disbelief at how simply she could shut off my breathing and bloodflow, almost as if it were an afterthought. I knew she was strong, of course, but I don’t think some people realize how powerful the legs can be…

And when used by someone who knew how to use them right (and it was becoming increasingly clear that Veronica did) they were downright dangerous.

Veronica was racketing up the pressure, tensing her thighs and watching me squirm pitifully on the floor as I struggled to get even a morsel of air. At this point she was laying on her side, her heavenly body almost relaxed as she leaned her hand against her head and looked down at me in amusement, like I was a toy she was enjoying.

It was unreal how little effort she seemed to be putting in as she squeezed, released, squeezed, released all while her impossibly beautiful, half naked body was on full display with colorful tattoos running up her side.

Even in this moment of torture and desperation, I couldn’t help but congratulate myself. Goddess was the perfect word for her.

“Awww whats wrong…? Why do you look so stressed?” She pouted while sadistic delight danced behind her eyes. Simultaneously she suddenly cranked up the pressure leaving me hacking and hopelessly gripping at her thigh as if that would somehow free me from her prison.

We might have been playing a game here, but it was slowly dawning on me that game or not… I wasn’t even sure if I could actually escape.

“You know, you could easily end this torture… I just want to hear those little words…” Her words were soft, sensual, almost like a purr as she leaned down a bit more to look at my trapped head between her legs. “So what about it, Jasper? Do you submit…?”

I tried to open my mouth but found I had no air to even try to speak, instead just pitifully wheezing as I tapped at her legs in desperation.

There seemed to be no mercy in her eyes, only annoyance, as she finally let up and let me breath in desperately needed air.

“God damn it, Jasper. It’s been 15 minutes of this, I’m not going to knock your ass out to get you to submit.” She sighed as she leaned back, taking a moment to toss her hair over her shoulder before she paused. “Although… I kinda could, couldn’t I?”

I was still trying to get in air, but I paused as I looked up at her in concern.

“Could…. What…?” I mumbled through gasps.

“Knock you out. I mean, I won’t, that shits totally dangerous. But…” A sly grin grew on her face as she tensed her thighs enough to make it difficult to breath again. “...If I wanted to you couldn’t even stop me.”

I remained perfectly still, frozen as I contemplated what she was saying. Obviously she was in control, of course, but how much? Was I in this position because I was letting her? I could get out of this if I truly tried, surely. I was bigger, stronger….

Well, maybe. I wasn’t unfit but were my arms actually stronger than her legs?

The thought brought my stomach to a broil as I contemplated if Veronica truly had absolute control of me right now, and I stupidly spoke without thinking.

“I probably could.”

Without hesitation her legs closed in around me like a python and as a spark of delight flashed across her face, I realized I had only fallen right into her trap.

“Oh? Go ahead then.” She gave a confident smirk that was both infuriating, and impossibly attractive as she continued to look down at me.

“R…Right now?”

“Yup. If you’re so confident, do it. Get out.”

I felt my heart speeding up as my hands moved to her thighs, ready to try and get ready. I was prepared to give this my all, but strangely it wasn’t for my ego…

I found myself desperately curious. Could I escape? Was I truly helpless?

…Did some part of me hope I couldn’t escape?

With a thousand thoughts swirling through my mind, I suddenly dug in, lifted my hips, and began thrashing. While my arms were used to loosen her womanly prison around me, my hips gave me momentum to try and get out. I found as she fought against me I had to use more, and more, and more of my strength to push them further apart but eventually I seemed to hit her limit as she was unable to put any more pressure on as I lift her legs higher and higher.

Her feet were locked together, meaning I could only get so much space but it was enough. Slowly, my head began to peel through her thighs, almost to freedom.

I couldn’t deny, some part of me was proud. I was going to be able to escape! And while I found that disappointing, at least it meant I was strong right?

I mean, sure, I was using literally every ounce of strength I had to keep her legs at bay, but I should be proud of this…

Not disappointed.

Why was I disappointed?

“Are you actually trying?” I heard her laugh, and before I could realize what that meant suddenly she managed to put me in my place with a single move. Like iron, her legs clamped down and my arms never had a single chance to stop her. Her legs collapsed onto my head with such force that I saw stars and my world went black near moments after as her muscular thigh actually enveloped my entire head for a moment.

I felt bewildered, confused, defeated… And elated.

She had been playing with me, letting me think I was winning and it turned out…

I truly never had a chance at all. I couldn’t contain my excitement and genuine embarrassment, but I didn’t really need to either as I managed to push my head back enough to be able to see only to feel her milky soft skin suddenly clamp down and seal across both my nose and mouth.

My neck might have gotten free, but the price was that my head itself was now between her bone crushing thighs and they were bearing down with a vengeance.

I shouted pitifully in shock and pain but it was muffled to mere nothing by her dominant appendage. Grasping at her skin, I tried to pry it free only to find it no use as she was no longer going easy on me.

I was being suffocated by her thighs and crushed at the same time with an over bearing weight that left me literally whimpering and tapping her leg over, and over, and over to no success as she kept me trapped.

Finally, she left up enough to release the crushing pain but not let me breathe, and I heard her.

She was giggling as she held me, her larger boyfriend, captive with only her legs while suffocating him. I should have been angry, I should have been embarrassed… But that feeling came back. That pit in my stomach.

I craved more.

“You really thought you could escape, huh…? Pooooooor little Jasper…. And now look, you can’t breath either, can you?”

I was still feverishly trying to pry her legs apart to be able to get any air, but she held firm as she watched me pitifully and helplessly struggle in her mighty legs.

“I’m not letting you go this time. If you want to breath, stop fighting.”

I didn’t listen, the desolate need for oxygen overpowering my common sense and instead I only fought harder.

“Listen to me Jasper. You’re going to learn to trust and obey me, understand? Doing what I say will get you what you want. Now stop. Fighting.” With the last word she once again produced a skull cracking pressure for only a moment, and in an instinct of self preservation my hands snapped off her legs and my hips stopped thrusting.

“Good. Now put your hands on the ground.”

My lungs were absolutely burning, but what choice did I have? I NEEDED to breathe! My hands shoved to the ground quickly and I stayed absolutely, perfectly still. I was fighting every natural instinct I had and instead… Trusting.

I was trusting Veronica with my life.

Like from heaven above, fresh air flooded into my lungs as she lifted her leg up, letting me gasp and heave like my life depended on it while my hands gripped the carpet in their fingers.

It felt like several minutes of just deep breaths and coughing before I finally opened my eyes and turned to look at Veronica, my head still on her thigh like it was a pillow.

She was looking at me, a warm look of love in her eyes as she kept one beautiful eyebrow raised.

“Good boy…” She muttered between barely moving red lips as her other leg, the one that had been stealing my life only moments before, bent at the knee so her foot could run along my chest. “You trusted me…”

“Didn’t… Have a choice….” I responded weakly as I childishly stuck out my tongue at her.

“Oh, but you did. You knew I wouldn’t knock you out, I said so. But you did what I said anyways. AND you learned a valuable lesson…”

“I did…?”

Suddenly her legs snapped close like a bear trap, once again leaving me in that incredibly vulnerable position. I almost panicked, but instead stayed absolutely frozen, unwilling to give her any reason to put me through that again.

“See? You learned your place.” She giggled and moved her leg off once again before the inability to breathe became painful. “Whether you realize it or not, Jasper, you’re learning to submit.”

I thought about that, wanting to argue but… It was true. I learned her legs were stronger. I learned I couldn’t escape them.

And I learned what happened if I tried.

My eyes traveled up her perfect legs, her soft stomach, and her incredible breasts before my eyes connected with hers.

“I still don’t submit.” I meant it to sound like a challenge. To sound bold, stoic. To dare her to try and continue and yet…

We both heard it for what it was. A stuttered remark that hid how I truly felt.

I know realized she was right. It wasn’t a matter of if I submitted. Only a matter of when she made me say it.

“I know… That’s the fun of it… I get to squeeze it out of you…” She purred has she suddenly pushed my head off her thigh with her foot, letting me fall to the floor as she stood up and stretched, giving me an incredible view of her chest as it swelled from the action. “Alright, that’s enough fun with that. I have so many more things to do to you before I make you submit to me. C’mon.”

As she started to walk away I frowned and sat up, rubbing my sore neck. “Where are you going?”

She stopped at the doorway and turned over her shoulder to look at me, her brown eyes looking through her curtain of red hair with a lustful expression. “The bedroom. I have more than one way to make you squirm.”
Old 09-Oct-22, 04:32
Points: 1,078, Level: 12 Points: 1,078, Level: 12 Points: 1,078, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hope you continue this!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thickrick45 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-22, 13:25
Points: 1,149, Level: 13 Points: 1,149, Level: 13 Points: 1,149, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Please post the next part!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pirate For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-22, 23:08
Points: 593, Level: 8 Points: 593, Level: 8 Points: 593, Level: 8

I guess that's it? It's a shame. Despite how little attention the thread seems to have received, this is easily my all-time favorite story.
The Following User Says Thank You to cccccccc For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-22, 11:51
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccccccc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess that's it? It's a shame. Despite how little attention the thread seems to have received, this is easily my all-time favorite story.
Dude, be a little more patient. It's only been a couple of weeks since his last installment.
Old 21-Dec-22, 14:51
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Kinda hoping that Heya has found the inspiration to continue this story. If not, just going to express that I really enjoyed it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-22, 13:40
Points: 9,578, Level: 42 Points: 9,578, Level: 42 Points: 9,578, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

It's not lack of inspiration... It's that his goddess won't let him!
The Following User Says Thank You to briebriedom For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-24, 16:06
Last Achievements

Uh, hey guys! It's been... a while since I continued this story haha

Life got crazy and I had to just step away from things. To be honest, it hasn't gotten much easier. But I realized I had to pursue things I enjoyed and was passionate about to stay healthy, and writing was always one of them. So I've chosen to carve out some time to pursue this story again. I am REALLY proud of this part and want to continue to write this as well, while also just getting back into writing as a whole. Hopefully you all enjoy!

PART 8

To say I found her last statement both intriguing and utterly terrifying might have been the understatement of the millennium. I found myself sitting on the floor absolutely dumbfounded like an idiot; out of breath and naked as I just stared at the empty space that had held my goddess of a girlfriend, mere moments ago.

More ways to make me squirm… In the bedroom?

The very thought had my head spinning, and other parts of my body absolutely screaming at me to move.

But I still found it almost impossible to force myself to stand up. What could be waiting for me in that bedroom? What possible things could she have planned? After all, she had only had a few mere hours to plan this entire thing. Neither of us could have predicted the lockdown, and asking me to move in with her for these two weeks was a spur of the moment decision…

And yet…

There was a portion of me that was beginning to recognize that was only partially true. Those wrestling moves, her plans for the evening, ALL of it…

There was absolutely no denying she had been practicing this and planning it for a few months at least. While the opportunity to put the plans in motion might have been an act of God, the plans themselves had no doubt been carefully crafted by the Goddess…

And this left my virgin-ass with one lingering question that I simply could not get out of my head: what the hell had she planned in the bedroom?

My thoughts were finally interrupted for the millionth time tonight as Veronica's voice came from the bedroom, so firm you would have thought she was scolding a dog for chewing on her favorite pair of shoes.

“Jasper, if you keep me- wait, no, keep your Goddess waiting any longer, I can promise you that I will make you scream so loud the neighbors might call the cops.”

Well, shit.

I guess I was going to find out by being brave and getting my ass in there, huh?

Scrambling to my feet as if my life depended on it, I began to rush towards the bedroom before suddenly screeching to a halt and remembering to drop down to my hands and knees so that I could crawl as I had been demanded to. After all, she was my Goddess and she had demanded that my head never go higher than hers…

Holy shit she had gotten me whipped so fast.

With this in place, I rushed the rest of the way before slowing down, my heart beating so fast I could almost feel it attempting to leap out of my throat at this point. I almost couldn’t bear to turn the corner around the door frame, to see what she had planned, because I felt like whatever I was imagining in my head could never be compared to reality and hold up…

But I was wrong.

I imagined everything. I imagined lingerie, or whips, or ropes. Bondage gear, leather outfits, literally anything that I could ever conjure in my horny, submissive, absolutely fucked with head, but what I saw was something so, so much more.

I saw my beautiful, perfect girlfriend- no, Goddess, sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed and a haughty, domineering look in her eyes. One eyebrow was raised in impatience, and her bare foot lazily swung back and forth as she waited for her subject to finally arrive…

But that was not what made this scene heavenly and unforgettable.

It was the fact that for all my imagination I could summon… None of it could possibly compare with the perfection that was presented before me.

Veronica, sitting on the bed in all her radiant confidence without a single piece of clothing.

Veronica, giving me the gift of seeing her perfect form.

Now, to be clear, I had seen Veronica naked before and it was absolutely always a sight to behold. Her beautiful, smooth milk white skin, her adorable freckles on her face, the toned legs and arms that seemed to just perfectly cast shadows to show her muscles, and the soft stomach that deceptively hid the rock-hard abs within.

And, of course, her chest which I would bury my face in and never, ever leave if she let me.

But somehow, after everything tonight, this was different. I looked up at her from my position subserviently crawling on the floor and realized what a true gift this was. This girl had for the last hour put me in the most humiliating, jeopardizing, and painful situations I had ever experienced just to prove she could…

And now I got to see the body capable of placing me into true helplessness laid bare before me. It might sound stupid now, but at the moment…

It almost felt like a religious experience.

She watched me with a keen eye and now a small amount of smug satisfaction, making it clear that my lustful eyes that were drinking in her naked body like it was life-giving water was certainly not lost on her.

As she continued to watch me, her perfect lips parted as she spoke in the low, sultry tone that she seemed to have perfected at this point.

“Awww… Looks like my pet is happy to see me…”

It took me longer than I’m willing to admit to tear my eyes from her naked, perfect breasts to register what she said and furrow my brow in annoyance.

“W-Wait, hang on, pet-?”

My question seemed to be anticipated by her as she interrupted me nearly instantly.

“Yes, Jasper, pet. You are on the ground, crawling around my apartment, answering my beck and call. Does that not sound like a pet to you?”

My face immediately flushed the brightest shade of red as I pointlessly searched my mind for a retort that did not exist.

“I-I… W-Well…” I stuttered as that feeling, that pit in my stomach, began to return with a vicious force.

“Well, what?” She finished my statement mockingly, giving a girlish giggle as she looked down upon me with a mocking-dimpled smirk. “Tell me, how does that not make you my pet?”

I spoke without thinking. “I-I don’t eat out of a bowl.”

Her expression immediately lit up with that dangerous glint I had come to crave and fear.

“Don’t worry, pup. We’ll fix that.”

Fuck. There was no WAY she’d actually follow through with that… Right?

Rather than address it, I found my stupid brain trying to change the subject as quickly as possible and it only dug me further into the hole I was now trapped in.

“Pup? So, I’m a dog?”

She immediately giggled louder and shrugged her shoulders, causing her ample breasts to shift and draw my attention once again like a moth to a flame.

“Well, duh! You do everything you can to get my attention, you follow me like a lost puppy, and your tail wags constantly.”

My brow furrowed in confusion.

“Tail?”

“Mhm…” Her voice took that breathy tone it always did when she was planning something devious, and her eyes trailed to my hard on that had not stopped twitching from the moment I saw her naked form.

Fuck. She really had gotten into my head in the worst ways possible… Or, maybe, the best.

“Listen, pup. We can figure out the specifics of our relationship once you’ve submitted to me fully. But you’re being stubborn about that, which is totally fine by me because I get to prolong all your suffering… But the truth is, you’re not the only one who starts getting a little… um…”

The mood in the room shifted faster than either of us expected as her brow furrowed and her nose crinkled, a tell-tale sign she was thinking deeply about something she might have forgotten.

“A little… um… shit, what was that word?” She let out a tiny, frustrated grunt and her sultry and dominant behavior practically dissolved in a single moment as she stuck out her bottom lip and crossed her arms, looking at the ground as she intensely tried to remember the word she had apparently forgotten.

I blinked once, then twice, amazed that this girl in front of me could be the same one who could be so dominant and powerful at a moment's notice. My eyes traveled up her deadly legs, her powerful arms, her incredible chest, and landed on that adorable frustrated expression. She was so… I couldn’t even find the word to describe it.

But the word perfect kept coming to mind.

As her nose wrinkled further in frustration I decided to try and offer help by finishing her sentence, something I did for her often as she seemed to forget the simplest of words in her rush to get her excited ideas out.

“I’m not the only one who starts to get a little… aroused?”

Immediately she rolled her eyes in annoyance and sighed, looking down at me as if I was the most annoying thing in the world at that moment.

“No, Jasper, not aroused. I was trying to find a word a little sexier than that.”

“Then aroused? It literally means to evoke feelings of desiring sex. How is that not sexy?”
Her eyes narrowed. “You’ve got a lot of balls talking back to me after everything I’ve proven I can do to you tonight.”

I probably should have taken that statement as a huge red flag, one to warn me to shut my mouth and keep quiet, but I just couldn’t help but slowly get a little shit eating grin on my face as I raised an eyebrow.

“Sounds like I’ve aroused some annoyance in you.”

Veronica might have been dominant every portion of tonight, that was true.

But, she was also my girlfriend, and there was never going to be a time in my life where I didn’t take the chance to tease her.

Her eyes flashed with anger, but not anger that scared me. This was Veronica's anger as opposed to the Goddess I’d been dealing with. It was a frustration that shone through because despite how annoying she found my comments, there was a part of her that found it attractive and cute, and that made it all the more infuriating that I was doing it especially in this moment where she was supposed to be in control.

“If you can’t keep quiet, pet, I swear to god I’ll gag you.”

My smile faltered as my eyes narrowed a little bit, my heart beating a bit faster. Somehow, that threat felt more like an enticing opportunity.

“Well… I’ve never been gagged before…”

Immediately she groaned in exasperation as I yet again refused to let her fully control me, and she shook her head as she abruptly un-crossed her legs and spread them wide, staring me directly in the eye as she gave me a full and unabashed display of the most beautiful sight I would ever see in my life…

Her full, naked, tattoo’d, heavenly form… And god was it something worth viewing. I suddenly realized I was a genius. Because I had chosen the name Goddess, and no other title could have been as perfect… Because this was an altar I would worship at until I died.

The room almost felt fuzzy and unfocused around me as I continued to stare, her sudden movement effectively gagging me without ever needing to put something in my mouth.

She looked me directly in the eyes and spoke.

“...As I was saying before you were such a disobedient pup, Jasper. You’re not the only one who has gotten a little stimulated from the whole experience… You think you get turned on being in my thighs? You think it’s arousing for you? Imagine what I get to see…”

She slowly closed her legs, almost eliciting a pathetic whimper from my lips just because she was robbing me of the sight I wanted so badly, but my focus shifted quickly as she rose from the bed and slowly took a sensual step towards me while her hips swung with exaggeration.

“...I get to see that helpless, pitiful face between my thighs… I get to see you squirming for mercy, begging me to let you go… And I get to choose. I get to decide if you can escape. And all you can do… Is… Hope…”

Her footsteps brought me directly in front of me, and I was now looking up to see her looming naked form as she leered down at me under lidded eyes.

“...That I am merciful enough to let you go eventually.”

Every word she spoke caused my breath to rise higher in my throat while the pit in my stomach sank further, and further. It was as if every syllable added gravity to my core, anchoring me to the floor, trapping me in the subservient kneeling position I found myself in. And the butterflies… Oh the butterflies. They danced, they sung, they raged in my stomach, my chest, my head.

I only wish that I could have seen my expression in this moment like she did.

Because I feel if it was captured in a painting it would be the truest depiction of lust that was ever penned by man.

Veronica's foot lifted and pressed into my chest, pushing me back so I landed on the soft carpet with a ‘plumph’ with no resistance.

She now stood over me, leaning down with her foot still squarely on my rib cage so she could keep looking me in the eyes.

“Do you understand what I mean, Jasper?”

It took several long, silent, tension-filled moments before I even found the wherewithal to get my mouth to move and speak but it came out hoarse and meek.

“Y…You’re saying you’re also-”

“-Turned on by this, yes.” She completed my sentence as her lips split into the most predatory smile I had ever seen in my life while her tongue snaked out to run along her soft lips. “And do you realize why that’s a problem for you?”

All I could do was shake my head slowly, still keeping my eyes locked on her intense, staring brown eyes that almost seemed to turn black in the low-light of the bedroom.

“Because you have to satiate me now. And if you were struggling so hard not to tap during everything I was doing to you earlier… I’m afraid you might not survive this.” Her foot moved down my chest sensually as she stood up, and took its time running over my cock that moved with its own mind to try and get closer. She smirked, hearing my soft moan, but kept her foot moving until it rested squarely on my balls and began to press down.

My eyes widened and I instinctively moved to try and put my hands on her ankle to stop her but one simple raise of her eyebrow put me in my place.

My hands slowly returned to my sides, and I looked at her with a charged air of silent anticipation and worry.

“Remember everything I can do to you. Remember everything I have done. Remember everything I could do to you…” Her foot moved off of my crotch, giving me relief from the painful pressure as she walked over to my head, again lifting her foot and placing it so she had one on either side of my head, and I was staring directly up at the heavenly sight of her unclothed curves and dripping desire. “...And let that act as a motivation to do this job right.”

She looked over her shoulder at me, forcing me to look beyond the magnetic curves of her perfect ass to see her staring at me with a nearly unreadable expression. Her voice changed as she spoke her next sentence, still filled with a lustful arousal but also genuine concern. As if she was giving me a legitimate warning.

“Do you remember the safeword?”

It took a second to remind my brain how to speak. “Y-Yeah, Chocolate.”

“No, not that one. The other one. The one when you can’t speak.”

My face contorted into confusion. “Yes, two firm squeezes on the thigh?”

“Good. Use it if you need it Jasper, I’m serious.”

“Why would I-MPHHH?!”

I was silenced as she dropped, her weight hitting me like a truck as the soft, beautiful mounds of her ass swallowed my face to near darkness as they molded onto my face like they were meant to be there. My mouth filled with the warm, slightly salty taste of her juices as she shifted to purposefully press her wet mound directly into my mouth, forcing me to experience nothing but her.

My mouth tasted her, my nose smelled her, my eyes could barely see anything but her ass, and above all I could barely even breathe as her flawless body cut off all my air.
I could barely even hear her from her body eating my face like it owned it, but from the muffled sounds I could barely believe what I heard as she spoke through a low, desperate moan.

“You have made me more horny than I’ve ever been in my life… You better satisfy me properly or I swear to you, I will make you suffer…”

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have believed her. Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have been concerned. This was Veronica, my adorable, bubbly, sweet hearted, feisty girlfriend. The one who made me laugh and did ridiculous things and was too easy to tease.

The girl would never, ever want to hurt me.

But that was Veronica. We were exploring something else now. A Goddess. A Goddess who had Veronicas competitive spirit, her feistiness, and above all her desire to do things we both enjoyed and I realized in this moment…

We both enjoyed this dynamic. I could feel her arousal on my lips, dripping down my chin. I could hear her deep, needy, lustful moans. I could taste her desire on my tongue.

And that meant one thing was true: we both liked seeing me suffer at her hands.

With that realization, something clicked within me. This whole time I was terrified. Terrified that Veronica was doing this out of pity, out of a desperation to just get me to be honest. She wasn’t doing it because she wanted to, she wasn’t doing it because she enjoyed it.

It was just another pitiful thing someone would do to cater to me in a life where no one really cared for me.

That was what I had always convinced myself of. That no one really wanted to enjoy me, to appreciate me, to love me… To love with me.

But now, in this moment, the facts were undeniable:

I loved this dynamic.

And Veronica… She loved it too.

With this sudden flash of perspective, I felt something awaken within me I had never felt before, and I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue deep into her as I heard her gasp my name while her powerful legs began to clamp my head in place.

I began not to pleasure my girlfriend.

I began to worship my Goddess.

Tags
domination, girlfriend, headscissor, humiliation, mixed wrestling, redhead, redheads, wrestling