Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 23-Sep-22, 19:18
Points: 432, Level: 7 Points: 432, Level: 7 Points: 432, Level: 7
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%

Default Re: This is NOT ok

It feels good to see this topic being discussed. I will add my two bits here.

Most of us, who associate sexual attraction with physical contest, discovered our preferences in our early adolescence years. Also, most of our infatuations were across wide age gaps. So, it would be hypocritical to avoid erotic connotations in stories involving young teenagers.

We, as a forum, should strive to be as honest as thieves. A fetish forum demands high levels of self censorship, much as a river needs its banks, to be helpful for society.

As a probable solution, I propose that all stories must have tags indicating character age group (preteens / early teens / late teens), and the tag should be visible at the start of the story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perpfucker For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 20:05
Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,697 Times in 610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartos [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
after the stroke i had a few years ago, i find it too hard to concentrate on reading, so actually i don't have an opinion.
still i wonder what happened to Stanton's Ted's Nightmare & other stories/drawings.
even the god damned bible is filled with incest.
on the other hand it would be a lot easier for those who have to decide on this matter, when the writers/artists add:"all figures in this story are older than 18", even if it's not true.
I recently saw a clip on YouTube in which a young sexy mother pinned and tickled her maybe four or five years old son until he submit. They both had a lot of fun. It doesn't seem to be against the rules of YouTube, but it would be forbidden here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fidelcastrato For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 20:12
Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100 Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100 Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,204 Times in 24,740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelcastrato [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently saw a clip on YouTube in which a young sexy mother pinned and tickled her maybe four or five years old son until he submit. They both had a lot of fun. It doesn't seem to be against the rules of YouTube, but it would be forbidden here.
mother & son, brother& sister.
they like to do things like that with each other.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-22, 20:14
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelcastrato [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not interested in stories and don't read them but that people's fantasies are now being censored is ridiculous.
I get the point you're trying to make, but

1) communities have a right to decide what rules they want to have

and more importantly

2) no one's fantasies are being censored - what's being censored are the expressions of said fantasies, and those expressions are limited by #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think that's the key point. Admin/Mods become aware that a post is offensive when multiple people complain about it. It sounds like that's what happened with your particular story.

You, on the other hand, say you have seen many other examples; but you can't be bothered drawing attention to any of them, let alone all. That's probably why your story was singled out, not because Admin/Mods are applying "Discriminatory Bullshit" against you personally.

Most of us accept that the situation has arisen due to the lack of official moderating resource for such an active Forum. So when you've calmed down a bit, why not volunteer to help out as a dedicated additional Mod for the Stories Section only? You're already doing most of the work if you've identified "countless" rule-breaking examples over so MANY MANY years.
While I agree OP might be happier with his own blog or blog-like page - please forgive me, as I don't know what they are called these days - where he'd have carte blanche, I do not agree that he is capable of moderating a more diverse forum like this one. Other than his willingness to devote his time, I do not see what traits he has exhibited which would indicate he'd be a remotely good candidate for the job. You may not recall, but he recently requested the ability and authority to censor his critics. Thats the antithesis of what would make a good moderator.
Old 23-Sep-22, 21:12
Bevvie97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's not personal, OP. This is not an "action against you."
It’s not personal, I'm ready to accept.
Maybe I just misunderstood something, when the OP called my comment irrelevant, stupidity, pollution to his thread and shit that he can’t delete. Then he thanked every comment that labelled me a troll or bloody moron, just because I dared to raise this issue, which he himself now found justified.
I swear I will never comment again, but it sets a precedent for the other users.
Old 23-Sep-22, 23:46
Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100 Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100 Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,204 Times in 24,740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevvie97 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It’s not personal, I'm ready to accept.
Maybe I just misunderstood something, when the OP called my comment irrelevant, stupidity, pollution to his thread and shit that he can’t delete. Then he thanked every comment that labelled me a troll or bloody moron, just because I dared to raise this issue, which he himself now found justified.
I swear I will never comment again, but it sets a precedent for the other users.
thanks for the accepting.
i would like to recall (to you & all good people on this board), these legendary words spoken by our chief:

we are all in it

& of course some F words & moron calls (i could give you a list) managed to mark their @#$..
we are what we are, a bunch of emotional freaks.
so, in the near future, please count till 10 (not to 9, 8 or 7, (the number 6 is out of the question)..), pick up some yoga or have a good breather before you attack your keyboards & then.... move on.

you'll never walk alone & those were my last words written on this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-22, 01:14
luvemstrong

I see your point Naji, but unfortunately it can leave certain posters open to being victimized by other posters who may have a personal axe to grind with them. Despite our use of alias IDs, there are some posters here who will report as improper the content of some posts (primarily stories) because of the person who made the post while they ignore the same style of content (or worse) in other posts.

Frankly, I've been amazed at some of the material purged due to content. If there's no sexual content what's wrong if a story has a grade school girl defeating a high school boy in arm-wrestling or other, similar tests of strength?

To be honest, strength contests and comparisons was a main reason I joined this site. Now it seems all I see is brutality, sexual abuse, and domination by one individual over another. Even if the participants are both adults, why can't we just have wrestling without cruelty and hatred? Much of this material isn't even true wrestling anymore.

Anyway, that's my two cents worth.

Last edited by luvemstrong; 25-Sep-22 at 17:03. Reason: Amended/corrected 2nd sentence in 1st paragraph.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-22, 20:58
Points: 3,930, Level: 26 Points: 3,930, Level: 26 Points: 3,930, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Imagine showing your ass this much because you can't be bothered to do what most others who are obviously into underage sex stories are capable of doing when they release the stories, which is stating the age of a character as 18 at the beginning of the story and then just keep writing the story while throwing in a reference or two about how the character is known for acting childish at times.

All I see is someone with obvious issues who throws a tantrum and acts like a demanding brat whenever something does not go his way. I should be thankful for the laughs though, doubt I have ever seen as entertaining and pitiful of a meltdown as this one with a deletion request right after on any forum
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Triplebrc For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-22, 19:43
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvemstrong [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see your point Naji, but unfortunately it can leave certain posters open to being victimized by other posters who may have a personal axe to grind with them.
I understand your sentiment and respect your right to express your feelings how you want to, but I disagree with the use of the term "victimized".

Although it is not publicized, every registered member of this site has the option to use the "ignore" feature if they wish. If user A ignores user B, then A will not see posts/replies by B unless B has been quoted by someone else. But in many cases, the "triggering post" won't ever be seen by A in the first place.

Oh well, looks like that storm is thankfully over now and so I'll table my sandbox analogy and move on like everyone else. I did want to mention the ignore button, though, because it can be a very effectively tool for those who have the need.
Old 27-Sep-22, 01:32
luvemstrong

Quote:
Although it is not publicized, every registered member of this site has the option to use the "ignore" feature if they wish. If user A ignores user B, then A will not see posts/replies by B unless B has been quoted by someone else. But in many cases, the "triggering post" won't ever be seen by A in the first place.
I respectfully disagree with what you say, but only if I understand how the system you described functions (and I acknowledge I may be misunderstanding it).

If I am poster "A" and poster "B" objects to an item of mine and attacks it, you're saying I can choose to ignore "B" so I will no longer see posts or responses from "B". If that's correct, I still see a problem. As I see it, this would still allow "B" to see my posts and continue to make negative comments about them that I wouldn't see - but other posters would still see them. This creates a situation where "B" could continue attacking "A" while leaving "A" uninformed and defenseless. How could such a thing be fair?

However, if "A" choosing to ignore "B" also prevents "B" from seeing posts made by "A" that's an entirely different situation if that's how it works. As I said, I may well have misinterpreted your posting. If that's the case, I apologize.
Closed Thread