Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 25-Jan-23, 04:06
Points: 5,835, Level: 32 Points: 5,835, Level: 32 Points: 5,835, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wrestling Joining the wrestling team

My name is Brian and I’m just an average high school guy. It was the beginning of my senior year and I wanted to do something exciting. I checked what extracurricular activities I could do and I settled on joining my school’s wrestling team. They had open spots so I decided to sign up. I didn’t know what exactly I was getting myself into. I had never really done a sport before other than in PE class. I did well enough at the tryouts and at practice and it wasn’t too long before my first wrestling match was scheduled. My coach told me I would be going up against some guy named Jordan Mouton. That day I was at my locker getting some stuff when I heard someone coming up to me.

“Hey, are you Brian? Brian Scheffer?” I heard a female voice ask.

I looked over where the voice was coming from and was stunned. This girl was hot! Why was this hot girl talking to me of all people? She was about my height at 5’10, and had brown hair and blue eyes.

“Yeah, I’m Brian Sceffer. And you are?”

“I’m Jordan Mouton, I heard we’d be wrestling each other soon.”

“Wait, you’re Jordan Mouton?!”

I was a little nervous about my first wrestling match, but now knowing that my opponent was a girl, my nervousness was soring.

“I was told this was going to be your first wrestling match.” She said with a smirk.

“Yeah, what about it?” I asked with a hint of nervousness.

“Uhh, I can’t believe they matched me up against a newbie. But don’t worry, I’ll put you away real quick.” She said with arrogance.

“We’ll see.” I said in a stern but nervous tone.

The bell rang signaling the start of the next period. Jordan started to walk off when she suddenly turned around.

“Also just so you know, I won state last year.” She said with a wink and walked off.

Now I was even more nervous and my legs started to shake a little. I was now confronted with the possibility of losing a physical competition to a girl. I thought about forfeiting the match but then everyone would make fun of me for being afraid to wrestle a girl. But I’m a guy, I have the advantage of strength. Right?

Soon is was the day of the wrestling match and I was nervous as fuck. I was in a blue singlet and had just put on my headgear. While Jordan was in a maroon singlet with her hair in braids and was stretching. When she got done stretching she put on her headgear and the ref called us to the center of the mat. We both got to the center of the mat and got into position. We both looked into each other’s eyes and Jordan smiled at me and we shook hands. The ref blew the whistle and Jordan instantly tackled me to the mat. I tried to squeeze out of her grip but to no avail. I tried to bridge to get her off of me but that was in vain. My legs started to tire out and I knew I was about to get pinned. Getting pinned in my first wrestling match by a girl.

“Looks like you’re gonna get pinned.” She whispered into my ear.

I struggled a bit more but my legs gave out with my back flat on the mat. The pin was then called. After the pin was called Jordan got off of me and went to the center of the mat. I slowly got up and noticed I had a raging boner. I was embarrassed and a little aroused at the same time. I went to the center of the mat and shook Jordan’s hand, I saw her eyes look down and she smirked. The ref then lifted her arm in victory. Thankfully there were very few spectators but I was dreading going to school the next day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jordan1.jpg (128.1 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg jordan2.jpg (87.6 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg jordan3.jpg (387.1 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg jordan4.jpg (150.1 KB, 164 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-23, 13:03
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Joining the wrestling team

Damn good, mate, I hope we see more of Jordan because I love her dominant confidence.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: