Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 25-Jan-23, 17:02
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Chuck's Fantasy

Chuck and Heather were cuddled up together after an extensive love making session. Like most of them, it started with them wrestling around, Heather using her superior strength to dismantle Chuck’s resistance, and then taking him as her prize. Heather being an avid gym rat, and Chuck being an IT nerd, you wouldn’t expect them to work together, but she had always wanted to be the dominant one in the relationship, and when she met Chuck, she knew it was her chance. Heather stood about 5’4 and weighed about 130 pounds.

Chuck on the other hand knew he was weak, even though at over 200 pounds and 6 ft tall he may not look it. He’d been losing to girls his whole life, and from an early age came to enjoy it. He could barely bench 100 pounds, so it didn’t take women long to be able to outlift him. In his adult life it’s made him seek out strong women who can easily overpower him and he can enjoy being subservient to them in the bedroom. He had some trouble coping with apparently inferiority, but came to recognize that what he lacked in brawn, he made up for in heart and mind.

From the get go, Heather quickly established her dominance over Chuck, taunting him in public and making him squirm with little more than a few words. This eventually progressed to besting him physically, whether it be pinning him down while they made out on the couch, or arm wrestling him to determine what they’d do for date night. They both knew he didn’t stand a chance, but loved demonstrating it, and he loved feeling inferior to her.

“I hope you’re not getting bored of me using you as my own personal sex toy” she said slyly.

“I genuinely don’t think that’s possible. Although sometimes I worry about my complete inability to give you a challenge.”

“Ah if I want a challenge I’ll give myself a handicap. Like when I still pin you in arm wrestling even though it’s 2 arms vs one”

Chuck laughed and shook his head, not believing he was in this position with this literal goddess.

“I am curious though, is there anything else that you’d ever wanted to do? I know you enjoy being a sub and it’s pretty obvious that you like it when I crush you into submission, but is there anything else you’ve ever wanted to try?”

Chuck opened his mouth to respond, but hesitated. Normally they are so open with each other, but he still had times of uncertainty and didn’t want to fuck things up with Heather.

Heather could tell he was going to say something but held back. “Alright so there is something! Tell me!”

Chuck shook his head, “I’m perfectly happy with the way things are”

Heather narrowed her eyes. She proceeded to flip him over onto his stomach, straddle his back and wrapped an arm around his neck. “Now you’re going to tell me or I’m going to use this arm like a vice on your neck”

Chuck gulped, he’d see her crush an apple just flexing her bicep into her fore arm, so he was acutely aware of how vice like that arm could be. He was confident she wouldn’t actually hurt him, but still, he knew that she wouldn’t let it go until he told her.

“Alright fine, I’ll tell you.”

“That’s better” She flipped him back over onto his back and sat on his chest looking down at him with her arms crossed over her chest. “Now spill”

Chuck sighed, “I’ve always wondered what it be like to get cucked”

Heather’s eyebrows shot up, that’s not what she expected at all. “You want to see me fuck another guy?”

Chuck emphatically shook his head, “no no, definitely not. I want it to be a woman. And I want her to win you from me. I want her to fight me for you and kick my ass and take you for herself. Even better if she isn’t like super fit like you. A girl next door”

Heather smiled, “The fact that you even think of something like that is so hot. I could definitely find a girl like that. In fact I might know one from the gym. She’s a few years younger than us, fresh out of college and has just started working out. She’s super hot, but doesn’t look strong at all. But she’s stronger than you. I’ve seen her beat pretty much all your lifts.”

Chuck smiled “not that that’s saying much. What makes you think she’d be interested?”

“Cause she can’t take her eyes off me when I’m lifting. So either she interested in me or she is trying to learn from me to get these gains.”
Heather flexed her arms and even though Chuck had seen it countless times, he still couldn’t look away from her defined arms.

“Can’t blame her either way to be honest. Well if you think she’d be interested, I’m game. But don’t get banned from the gym cause you asked some girl if she’d kick your boyfriends ass and then fuck you”

“Don’t worry, I’m pretty confident it won’t take much convincing.”

With that, the two of them cuddled back together and slowly fell asleep. Chuck thought about the conversation a few times over the next couple weeks, but Heather hadn’t mentioned it. So he figured she’d forgot or it didn’t work out with the girl. Then one day when she was at the gym, he got a text from her, “She’s in. She’s going to come by tonight. She said she can’t wait to leave you incapacitated on the floor and fuck me in front of you.”

Chuck’s heart skipped a beat, he couldn’t believe this was happening.
He quickly tidied up the apartment and sat nervously for them to get here. It seemed like ages and finally he heard Heather’s key in the door and he nearly jumped. He tried to settle himself down to act casual. Heather walked in with what he’d would have assumed was a model. “This is Steph”. Heather wasn’t wrong when she said Steph doesn’t look all that strong. She was thin, dark red hair and only about 5’2 and couldn’t weight more than 110 pounds. She looked like someone that would be more at home getting her hair done than a gym or kicking some dude’s ass.

Chuck stood up “Nice to meet you Steph.” He stuck out his hand for her to shake it. She took his hand. “Likewise.” She squeezed his hand and it actually hurt a bit. He was surprised by this, but she just smiled at him.

“Steph, the guest room is down the hall on the right if you wanted to change in there.” Heather said as she eyed me. “Sounds good, be right back. Hope you’re ready, cause tonight your girl is mine” Steph said as she walked past me.

After they heard the door shut, Chuck turned to Heather “you’re right, she is hot. You sure she is up to beating me though? She’s small as fuck.”

Heather chuckled “I saw that look when she squeezed your hand. But I’m sure she’d happily demonstrate how weak you are by forcing your arm down in some arm wrestling.”

Chuck just nodded and waited for her to come back out.
He didn’t have to wait long as she came strolling back out into the living room wearing a sports bra and some spandex shorts. He was right that she was thing, but she had the slightest hint of abs, and he could tell as she walked that while thin, she definitely wouldn’t be considered soft.

“So lets start this with a little arm wrestling. Chuck here isn’t sure you’ve got what it takes to beat him”

“Oh is that right?”

Chuck just looked at the ground sheepishly. Steph laid down on the floor and stuck her right arm up and waited for Chuck to join her. Chuck laid down opposite to her and looked into her eyes and was startled by how green they were.

They clasped hands and Heather got down beside them, and placed her hand over theirs “When I say go you start. 3, 2, 1., Go!”

Chuck dropped his head and starting pushing with everything he had. He’d learned long ago that if he held back to gauge how strong a girl was, she might just end up slamming his arm down before he could increase his own effort, so he’s just better off going all out. His arm was shaking but it wasn’t going anywhere. He glanced at Steph and found her also straining some, but her arm seemed much steadier.

“That all you got? C’mon, I thought I was just a little girl” Steph taunted him. She proceeded to increase her pressure and starting moving Chucks arm down. It wasn’t long, maybe 20 seconds at most, until he couldn’t hold it any more and she slammed his arm to the floor.

“So still think I don’t have what it takes?”

Chuck shook his head no, “I was wrong, you’re stronger than you look”.

“You don’t know the half of it, I’m left handed. Are you?”
Chuck turned red a bit as he shook his head no. Steph raised her left arm, well this should be quick then

Once again they clasped hands and Heather started them. It only took a few seconds this time before his knuckles were impacting the floor again.

“Wow you weren’t joking when you said he was weak. I’m going to have fun picking you apart almost as much as I will fucking your girl in front of you” Steph said as she kept his hand planted to the floor.

“Well lets get to the main event then shall we?” Heather exclaimed. “Quick ground rules, we’re wrestling here. No striking, and no cheating, so no nut shots, no hair pulling. You’re battling to see who deserves me, and cheap shit like that doesn’t”

Both combatants got to their knees and looked at Heather, “Ding ding”
Steph held her hands up for a classic “test of strength”. After his loss a few moments ago, chuck didn’t have much faith he’d be successful, but he had to try. They joined hands and started trying to force each other’s hands back. Chucks height helped him and they appeared to be at a stalemate. Steph suddenly swapped tactics, and brought their hands down, suddenly there wasn’t a height advantage for him, and instead it was against him.

Chuck quickly had to stand up to ease the pressure, but steph followed him and he had to scream “mercy mercy”.

Steph stopped cranking his hands and let go. “So weak” was all that she said before jumping up and wrapping her arm around his head and dragging his head down in a headlock. The clasped her hands and grinded his head into her side. She strolled around the room dragging chuck along as he tried to pull her arms apart. “Enjoying the show Heather? I can’t wait feel that hard body after I’ve disposed of this wimp”.

Heather was clearly enjoying the show, she was clearly getting aroused watching someone else dismantle her boyfriend. She knew he was weak and that many women would be able to take him apart, but she didn’t know she’d enjoy watching it happen so much.

Soon Steph grew bored and dragged chuck to the floor. She wrapped her legs around his body and squeezed his head and his body until he was screaming he gives up.

“Well that was easy. Shame it’s not over for you yet, I’m having too much fun.”

She unwrapped herself from him and stood up looking down at him as he laid on his side in the fetal position breathing heavily.
She kicked him over onto his back and sad down on him, stretching her legs back and wrapping them around his.

“I used to be a cheerleader, it made me really flexible. Lets see if you are”
Slowly Steph started so spread his legs apart. Chuck tried to fight it off and keep his legs together but he didn’t stand a chance. He did body weight squats, she squatted his body weight. They were not the same. Soon the pain started and he start to plead with her to stop. She stopped moving them out ward but held them rock solid.

“hey Heather, do me a favour, slap my ass and tell me how hard it is”

Heather got up off the couch and walked over and gave Steph’s ass a whack.
“That’s hard as a rock.”

“You bet it is. Don’t worry wuss, you’ll experience that before we’re done here.”

She finally let him go and stood back up and walked around him like a lion stalking her prey. Chuck was laying on the ground rubbing the inside of his legs trying to get the pain to go away.

Steph got down behind him and wrapped her arm around his neck and put him in a rear naked choke. She puled on his head and rolled him over so that she could wrap her legs around his sides.

“Now I could knock you out at any time. Hell I could kill you at any time. But I’m not going to. I’m going to slowly increase pressure on you until you’re still awake, but you can’t even stand”

And, despite Chuck’s best efforts, that’s exactly what she did. He tried pulling at her legs but found nothing but surprisingly hard smooth muscle. When he pulled at her arm, there was no relief, instead both just slowly tightened around him like a snake until he was on the verge of blacking out. Before he did he started to tap her on the arm and she let him go and pushed him off to the floor.

Knowing he was out of it had nearly lost consciousness she grabbed one of his arms, pulled him to his feet, and dipped underneath him lifting him in a fireman’s carry. She walked over to the couch and deposited him next to Heather.

“I think you’ll enjoy a close up view of this.”

Steph put her hands on chucks knees and hopped up and spread her legs so that they came down onto his shoulders. She crossed her angles and started to squeeze, effectively horizontal as he was sitting on the couch and proceeded to crush his neck and jew between her thighs.

“Wakey wakey, I want you to experience this”. She was pulsing her legs trying to clear the cobwebs that she had so kindly put there. Soon Chuck was coming around and started trying to separate her legs, though clearly finding no success.

“Ah there we go, I think you’re awake enough. Remember when I said you’d experience how hard my ass is?”

With that steph pull forward a bit so that her calves and ankles gripped chucks head, and then started rapidly pulling her knees to her chest. In doing so she began repeatedly ramming chucks face off her ass. She did this probably thirty times before shouting “finale time!” and moved back wrapped one leg around the back of his head and tucked it behind the knee of the other leg. She then proceeded to force chucks face into her ass and held it there, completely blocking off his ability to breathe and suffocating him. Struggle as he might, chuck quickly found himself without oxygen and slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

He started to come around and found his ears were filled with the sounds of passion. He opened his eyes and found himself sitting in a chair looking at the couch as his girlfriend fucked Steph senseless with a strap on she had used on him many times. He found himself getting aroused and went to touch himself, but Heather looked at him and said “don’t you dare. Sit there and watch like a good little cuck, and when we’re done, maybe you’ll be rewarded with two much stronger women demonstrating how to use a cock on you like the little pussy you are.”

Chuck put his hand down and continued to watch.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sirius For This Useful Post: