Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jul-19, 13:32
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Female Supremacy The VR game

In a distant future, virtual reality technology has evolved far enough that it is now possible to actually transfer yourself into a virtual environment.

A new virtual reality game has been developed that feature nude or semi nude characters wrestling each other in a traditional wrestling ring. The goal of the game is to achieve domination over the opponent using any means necessary.

I had heard about this new VR game that intrigued me a lot. As a fan of mixed wrestling, I couldn’t wait to get myself into this game to fight and try to dominate a sexy, nude woman.

As I entered the game, I was greeted with a character selection screen. Since I'm a guy, I could only select male characters. Each character had his own set of attributes with different weaknesses and strengths, and each character also had his own set of moves.

After some contemplation, decided to go with a character that had a lot of stamina and pain tolerance. I noted that this character’s main weakness was face sitting holds. I would try to stay away from those.

The wrestling match started loading up. It was going to be a time limited, no rounds fight. Each submission would score a point and this would then be considered along with the performance score in order to determine the winner. Both fighters would also have a submission level that measured how much they were mentally submitting to their opponent. Being beaten and put in holds would increase the submission level, and when it got high enough, the fighter would have a hard time fighting and would eventually be at the mercy of their opponent.

The game completed loading and I suddenly found myself in the wrestling ring facing my opponent. She was a tall brunette with large breasts that jiggled slightly as she stood in her fighting stance, looking ready to start the fight. She was wearing a single piece of clothing, a pair of skimpy black satin panties.

“Get ready!” a voice said.

“Yeah, get ready to get your ass beat,” I said cockily to my opponent.

“Oh, a cocky little boy,” she said with a smile. “I can’t wait to make you into my little submissive pet.”

“Fight!”

We met up in the middle of the ring and started off with a test of strength. I thought I would easily take her down, but she was surpisingly strong and did not go down easily.

“Damn, she is stronger than she looks,” I thought to myself.

I started planning my next move, but was interrupted when I felt her knee come striking up between my legs and hit my naked balls with a smacking sound.

“Ooh!” I groaned in pain as I tumbled to the mat.

“Fuck! That can’t be allowed!” I thought to myself, but then I remembered that there were no rules in this game.

My opponent climbed in on top of me and sat down on my stomach, facing my head.

“Unfair!” I said but was once again interrupted as my opponent slapped my face with force.

I tried to struggle but was unable to since my opponent had started performing her slapping move on me. I had to lay there and take it until she was done.

“Bad boy,” she said and slapped me again and again, making me cry out in pain.

As the move finally ended, I had the chance to escape. I struggled to free myself from her control, but this attempt failed.

Instead, my opponent won the struggle and was able climb up on top of my shoulders and sat herself down, pinning them to the mat. She grabbed my arms and pushed them to the mat above my head. This was now getting dangerously close to a facesitting pin. Even though she was getting points for being in control, I feared that she was not going to be content with this and that she would be going for the facesit.

While sitting on top of my shoulders with her thighs resting on both sides of my head, she looked down at me with an evil smile. I had hoped that she did not know about my character’s weakness, but now I wasn’t so sure anyomre.

While keeping my arms pinned to the mat, she then lifted herself up and turned around before sitting herself down on top of my face.

“No!” I though to myself as I saw her ass come closer and then felt her weight press down on my face. This was a very bad position for me and I would have to try to escape quickly.

“Enjoying the view?” she said teasingly. As I looked up, her juicy ass was right in front of my eyes and it was indeed a magnificent sight.

I could feel the fabric of her panties against my face and the scent of her pussy and ass entered my nose. Being in this humiliating position, I could tell that my character was quickly losing strength. This was a sign that my submission level was rising.

As soon as I could, I made an attempt to push her off and escape the hold. If she knew about my weakness, she was surely going to try her best to just remain in this position and block my escape attempts for as along as she could. I hoped that this was not the case.

I struggled as much as I could to push her off, but my attempt to struggle eventually failed. My opponent had blocked it and her feminine ass remained fimly seated on top of my face.

“That’s right, stay down there,” she said and giggled while wiggling her hips mockingly.

“Fuck!” I said in frustration. “Fucking bitch!”

“Pathetic,” she said and put more weight onto my face again, pushing her ass forcefully into it and muffling my cries of frustration.

I was breathing in her toxic scent with each breath that I was taking, and it was making my submission level increase at a steady pace. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, I could also feel that I was getting aroused, being trapped under her ass like this. I could feel myself becoming more and more willing to stay like this and let her sit on my face. I had to break out of it before it was too late.

As the next opportunity to struggle arrived, I tried to get out again.

This time, it seemed that I was about to manage to escape the hold, but in the last second, just as I was about to push her off, she caught my wrists again and held them down. The escape attempt was blocked and I remained trapped in the face sitting hold.

“No!” I cried out beneath her ass and she giggled in amusement at my failed efforts.

“You can just give up right now and spare yourself the humiliation,” she said in a condescending way. “I’m going to keep sitting on your face until I make you realize that you are my bitch.”

I was now sure that she knew about my weakness and that she was aiming to take full advantage of it.

The seconds kept on ticking by, but I was unable to do anything more until the next struggle opportunity. My cock had grown rock hard and I was starting to feel an urge to start to lick and worship her ass that was resting on my face. I had to resist these urges, or else my submission level would skyrocket.

With the next escape attempt, I was finally successful in getting out of the hold. I pushed her off of me and we both got to our feet and faced each other in the ring.

I had been trapped beneath her ass for a long time and I could feel the effects of it. I had a hard time thinking straight, and my movements were more clumsy than before.

“You OK there?” she said and giggled. “Did my ass cloud your mind?”

“Fuck you,” I said in frustration.

We met up and grabbed each other while standing. I tried to take her down her but she was blocking it. I was limited in what I could do and my increased submission level made it hard to win the struggle.

Suddenly, I felt her knee striking up and hitting my groin once again.

“Oohh,” I cried out in pain.

“I should have seen that one coming,” I thought to myself.

It hurt like hell but I was unable to do anything about it as she had started the grappling move and was not done yet. I felt my balls get punished with her knee another time and then a third time before the move was over and I fell to the mat, clutching my aching testicles and groaning in pain.

“Is this what you want?” she asked threateningly while walking around me.

“Ugh, no,” I groaned while still lying on the mat, recovering from the attack.

While standing at my feet, she leaned down and grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs up into the air.

“Here, let mommie take care of those balls of yours,” she said and then stomped her foot down between my legs.

“Aah! Fuck” I groaned as I felt her foot come crashing down against my balls. I was now in a lot of pain.

To my relief, she then let go of my legs. I curled up into a fetal position while holding my aching balls and lost sight of my opponent as I was trying to recover from the immense pain she had caused me.

Suddenly, I felt her grab me and roll me over onto my back before she then sat herself down on my chest. I noticed that she had removed her underwear as I could now feel her naked pussy against my chest.

She grabbed my head with one hand and pressed the other hand against my nose and mouth. As her hand moved to my face, I realized that she was holding her panties in it.

”That bitch,” I thought to myself. She had removed her panties just so that she could use them to humiliate me further.

As I was forced to breathe through her panties, the strong, feminine scent of her pussy filled my nose. My cock grew hard again in excitement.

“Surrender to me,” she said while looking deeply into my eyes. “Give in to my divine scent.”

I started feeling an intense urge to lick her pussy, but I did not want to give in to it. I could tell that my submission level was now getting dangerously high.

As soon as I had the chance, I struggled to free myself. I managed to knock away the panties from her hand, but I was unable to push her off of me.

“Ok, enough foreplay,” she said and started slowly sliding herself up towards my head. She seemed to be going for another facesit.

“No! Not again! No, please don’t…” I pleaded.

“Oh no? I know you want it,” she said seductively.

She moved her naked pussy and ass in over my face, and I was mesmerized by the sight of it. My cock twitched and I could feel an intense arousal flowing through my body.

As she turned around and then lowered herself with her pussy directly on top of my mouth and her ass covering my eyes. I could not resist her anymore. I started licking her pussy with long strokes. I reached deep inside her pussy with my tongue and found that she was already wet.

“Mmm… Good boy,” she purred. “I’ve got you in my web now, bitch boy.”

I knew that she was right. If I kept licking her pussy, I would soon be in a state of complete submission. I knew I had to stop, but I couldn’t. Her pussy tasted too good.

She moaned in pleasure and played with her breasts, stroking her nipples, as I kept licking her pussy. In this moment, all I wanted to do was to please her and make her cum.

As I kept licking her, getting more and more lost in my arousal, I felt her hand around my balls. She was grabbing them and pulling them outwards. Since they were already sore, it was not a pleasant feeling. What was even worse was that I then felt a rubber band being forced in over them.

"No!" I said in desperation as I realized she was in the process of applying a castration band around my balls. I knew that there was a female character in this game had the ability to apply a castration band on her male opponent, but I had not known that it was the character that I was fighting right now.

"Boys who misbehave need to be punished," she said while working the band around my balls.

Once the band was in place at the base of my balls, she tightened it to a painfully tight fit. The blood flow to my balls was effectively cut off and I groaned in pain.

A timer appeared and started counting down from five minutes. The label for the timer said "time until castration". I realized this was the time I had before the restricted blood flow finally "killed" my balls. The audience"ooh"-ed in delight about this spectacular move.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. If I did not manage to get this thing off, I would literally get castrated on the mat by this sadistic woman that I was fighting. Even though I knew it wasn't real, this was not something that I wanted to experience even in a virtual world.

I stopped licking her pussy. The pain from my balls in combination with the threat of castration made me regain my focus slightly. As I got the ability to struggle, I managed to push her off with a newfound strength and freed myself from her hold.

As we both stood up, I saw that my balls were pulled out from my body by the band and were becoming increasingly red. I tried pulling at the band around my balls in desperation, but it didn't budge. I realized I needed some sort of equipment that I could use to cut it off.

While I was trying to pull the band off, my opponent approached me and grabbed my hair. She tugged my head downwards and then upwards, making me feel disoriented. I then felt her free hand deliver a harsh slap to my face. I felt the stinging pain of the impact as blood started rushing to my cheek. She slapped me again, and then a third time before letting go of my head and letting me drop to the mat. I clutched my aching cheek as I regained my orientation. I saw my dominant opponent walk slowly around me.

"No! Stop!" I cried out as I felt her grab my head and lift it up.

"Nuh-uh," she said teasingly while moving herself in over my head with her legs on both sides of it. "Isn't it humiliating to get dominated this badly by a woman?"

She pulled my head up towards her ass and locked her legs around it in a scissor hold.

The seconds of the timer kept on ticking down as I was caught with her legs around my neck in her scissor hold.

She tightened the hold as I struggled to pull her legs apart. My hands had no effect on her thighs that kept on increasing the massive force around my neck. It felt like she could easily snap my neck with her powerful legs if she wanted to and my hands pulled at them helplessly.

I was forced to submit to her by tapping her legs and she then let go of the hold. I saw that she got a submission point as we both got to our feet. The castration timer had now passed three minutes.

Because this was a no rounds fight, the fight then immediately continued as soon as we both got to our feet.

I knew I had to find something to help me get the castration band off. Searching the area with my eyes, I saw that there was a small object that looked like a box cutter hanging from the roof at one of the corners of the ring. In order to get it, I would have to climb to the top of the corner post.

I headed for the corner and quickly started climbing the ropes. After climbing the first rope, I tried to reach the cutter, but it was still out of reach. As I started climbing towards onto the second rope. I hoped I would manage to grab it before my opponent stop me. After getting onto the second rope, I tried to reach it again. This time, I was able to reach it and pulled it off the rope it was attached to.

Suddenly I felt my opponents arms around my waist and before I had time to react, she had grabbed onto me tightly and dragged me backwards off of the rope.

“Ooph!” I cried as I fell to the mat with a thud that knocked the wind out of me. Mid-flight, I dropped the cutter, causing it to fly away towards the other side of the ring.

I now found myself on my back, feeling vulnerable and out of breath. My opponent was quickly on top of my stomach and trying to catch me in another hold, grabbing my arms and stretching them out.

“No! Stop! I need to get the band off of my balls!” I said in frustration.

“Aww, poor boy,” she said without mercy as she moved her legs in under mine and pushed outwards, putting strain on my legs, while keeping my arms pinned to the mat.

“Fuck!” I said. She had caught me in a grapevine hold.

“Looks like I got you again, huh?” she said while applying pressure to my legs.

“No! Please don’t…” I pleaded.

The pain in my balls was becoming more and more intense and was now mixed with the pain from my legs. My outstretched legs gave the whole audience a good view of my hurting and red balls and the castration band around them.

I struggled to free myself from the hold, but her grip on my arms was steady and unrelenting and her legs kept on punishing mine.

While keeping my arms firmly pinned to the mat above my head, she lowered herself down so that her large breasts came into contact with my face, almost smothering me under them. I could smell her sweaty, feminine scent as I drew a deep breath,

“That’s it. You like this don’t you?” she said while pressing her boobs on top of my face. “I bet you would love to worship my big tits. Go ahead. I know you want to.”

With the sight of her sexy, naked body on top of mine and her breasts right in my face, I was becoming increasingly aroused. The dominant hold she had me in was also making me descend further into my state of submission.

I gently kissed the inside of her right breast without thinking and then followed it up with another kiss, moving in towards her nipple.

“That’s it…” she purred, pleased with the position she was in.

The rational part of my mind knew that I could not be doing this right now. Not only would I lose the fight to this woman, I would also get humiliated and castrated on the mat. Even though I knew this, I just couldn’t stop kissing her breast. I had urges inside of me that I could not supress anymore.

I reached her nipple and started gently kissing and sucking it. I noticed that the timer had now reached one minute left until castration.

“That’s a good boy,” she said with delight. “Suck Mommie’s nipple.”

I still had a lot of pain coming from my balls. My legs were also still hurting as she kept stretching them out while I was worshipping her breast.

“Ahh!” I cried out in pain as she increased the pressure on my legs.

“Aww, does it hurt?” she said.

“Yes, please, stop,” I pleaded.

“Do you submit?” she asked.

“I submit!” I said and she was awarded another submission point.

She let my legs go and sat herself up on top of my stomach and then quickly turned herself around and sat down on my face.

As the sight of her ass closed in, my heart was racing. As soon as it touched my face, I couldn’t help but to lick her sweaty, puckering asshole. Resisting was the last thing on my mind now. I felt an intense urge to to worship this dominant woman any way I could.

“I feel that is an appropriate place for you,” she said while sitting on top of my face. “To be eagerly licking your dominant opponent’s ass while you get castrated by the band that she put around your balls. Go on, keep licking, bitch boy”

As I obediently kept licking her ass, I noticed that the pain from my balls was quickly growing stronger and as I glanced at the timer, I saw that the final seconds were ticking down.

“Ahh!” I cried out in pain. “Please, don’t do it!”

“Shh,” she hushed. “Relax. It will all be over soon. Just take a deep breath and keep worshipping my ass.”

“Fuck!” I thought to myself in a moment of clarity. “I have to stop this.”

However, as I drew another breath, her toxic pheromones filled my lungs again and had a strong effect. It quickly made me become more calm and descend back into my submissive mind set.

Suddenly, the pain from my balls reached a climax.

“Ahh! Fuck!” I cried out. As I looked at the timer, I saw that it had reached zero.

“Guess what?” she said and giggled. “I just castrated you while making you lick my ass. How does it feel to be dominated by a woman this badly?”

“Ahh! It hurts!” I said in pain. My hands were reflexively holding my hurting balls. “Please, no more!”

“Just keep on being a good boy and licking my ass and this will all be over soon,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said submissively from beneath her ass, feeling reassured by her words. I glanced at the time left of the match and saw that it was indeed soon going to be over.

Looking at the scores, she had a huge lead over me. She had made me submit multiple times whereas I had not even made her submit once. In terms of domination, she had manage to take control early and made me more and more submissive throughout the fight. She also had a lot of humiliation points and her total score was incredibly high. My total score, on the other hand, was a negative number.

“Ooh, yeah,” she said. “When this is done, I’m going to tie you up so that you cant move at all and then just sit on your face all night long. You’d love that, wouldn’t you? My amazing ass and pussy right on top of you face, making you breathe me in and keeping you a submissive little boy for as long as I want.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I heard myself reply. “Please let me worship you all night.”

“Good boy,” she said and giggled.

The bell rang, indicating that the fight was over. My opponent remained seated on top of my face and showed off her victory pose on top of me. I could only lay still in defeat beneath her, awaiting the end of this humiliating and painful match.

The game then ended and the score breakdown was shown. She had completely dominated every aspect of the wrestling match, and this was clearly reflected in the scores.

As I was then brought back to reality, I knew I would be coming back for more.

Hope you enjoyed it. For more stories like this, check out fightswitch on patreon.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 29-Jul-19, 10:00
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: The VR game

The skilled female fighter using the weakness of the male fighter against him in order to take control of the fight

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prostyx For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-19, 13:55
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Extremely well-written story, hope to see more fights added on with different fighters using different techniques!
Old 31-Mar-20, 20:21
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Loved this one hope you continue!!

Tags
ball busting, castration, domination, face sitting, femdom, game, virtual reality