Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-Jan-13, 12:33
Grappler86

Default About victory poses

Searching the web I was wondering how much victory poses and foot fetish are correlated. To be honest I like female feet but I never considered myself a foot feticist, infact I'm not into those pics about licking or sniffing feet that most of the foot feticist seems to appreciate. Plus, I don't find exciting victory pose pics which are too much fetish-oriented (like the ones you see on victoryfeet, for example), I prefer more realistic scenarios where women are standing triumphantly with a foot on the defeated opponent's chest. My opinion is that I may have become a Vicpose fan after receiving playful victory poses from mom and sis after they defeated me in grappling, even if this didn't turn me into a foot feticist.
How many of you enjoy vicposes even if they don't consider themselves as foot feticists?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
victory pose