Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Feb-16, 16:52
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Attack of the tweens

The summer before my senior year in high school I had an experience that shook my self confidence for years. I was cutting through the woods behind the soccer field, which was a shortcut to my street, when I was suddenly tackled from behind.
I fell face first on the ground, stunned at first, then managed to roll over on my back. To my shock, I saw that my assailants were two young girls. I recognized them both - Kelly, soon to be an eighth-grader, and Andie, a year younger. Kelly was well-known to all of us guys for her stunning figure. She was one of those girls that matured very early; when she was 11 years old she looked 16, and now at 13 years old she looked 25. Tall for her age and very flirtatious, most of us high-schooler guys fell into dumfounded silence whenever she passed by, erotic fantasies raging in our minds. Andie, her best friend, was cute and athletic, but looked more like a normal junior high school girl.
Kelly was sitting on my chest while Andie was sitting on my legs. "What the hell are you doing?" I said, furious.
Kelly shook her hair out of her eyes. "Damn," she said, "You're Skip. I thought you were Scott Marks."
"Well, I'm not. You attacked me!"
"Scott's been spreading rumors about me. We were going to teach him a lesson."
I was really mad now, and embarrased as well. Even though there were two of them, It was humiliating to have been taken down and sat on. "Get off me!" I starrted to sit up but Kelly pushed my shoulders down to the ground.
"Just wait a minute. He's going to come through here any minute. I don't want you to warn him."
"I don't give a crap. You'd better get off right now!" I started to rise again but Kelly grabbed my wrists and slammed them to the ground.
"I said hold still," Kelly commanded.
That set me off. Enraged, I threw all my strength into getting these girls off me. I tried bucking Andie of my legs and thrashed from side to side trying to dislodge Kelly. Much to my dismay it had little effect. Andie's weight on my thighs prevented me from getting my legs underneath me and Kelly kept a firm grip on my wrists and leaned all of her weight forward, pinning me to the ground once again. Angrily, I decided to concentrate all my efforts on dislodging Kelly and strained to push her off.
"Stop it!' Kelly said. She was now directly over me, her big breasts, straining against her top, were right above my face. I would have really enjoyed the view a lot more had it not been for the fact that she was hurting me. Her grip felt like handcuffs, and as I struggled I began to realize that even though I outweighed her by thirty pounds I was going nowhere. She was a lot stronger than I had imagined. She looked down at me and said " Just hold on, don't get so crazy. I'm not going to hurt you if you calm down."
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-16, 16:55
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Attack of the tweens pt. 2

Looking over her shoulder she spoke to Andie, "Go take a look and see if Scott is headed this way. I'll keep him here."
I couldn't beleive what I was hearing! This eigth-grader though she could keep me captive all by herself! I kept my silence until Andie hoppped off and headed back down the path to the soccer field. Kelly watched her go then looked down at me. "This will just take a minute. Hold still like I told you."
That did it. Who did this girl think she was? I gathered my legs underneath me and with a sudden surge threw everything I had into bucking her off. I managed to dislodge her as she fell off me and landed on her side but she still had a grip on my wrists. We were lying on our sides facing each other as I managed to free my wrists. Quickly, before I could get up, she caught my hands and locked fingers with me. For a moment we looking eye-to-eye, trying to force each others hands back when slowly but steadily, I realized that I was losing. As my horror mounted, she forced me onto my back and climbed on top of me once again. She didn't use any wrestling tricks or holds, she just out-muscled me. She looked down at me and smirked. " I've beaten up guys bigger than you before. You don't have a chance."
Looking up at her I felt my energy drain. Not only had I just been overpowered by a girl, it was a girl in junior high. Adding to my embarassment was the fact that the whole thing was really sexy and giving me an erection. I didn't say a word as I lay there. The busty 13-year-old released my hands and sat up straight. I knew I didn't have the strength to unseat her.
Shortly after Andie entered the clearing and saw her sitting on me. "No sign of him. Everything okay?"
"What's it look like?" siad Kelly, giving a little bounce on my chest. They both laughed.
"I'll go look the other way," said Kelly, "maybe he went around. You stay here and don't let Skip get away."
Andie looked doubtful. "You think I can?" she asked.
Kelly looked down at me, trapped between her thighs. " Yeah, you can hold him. You're stronger than he is."
My face burned in shame. What the hell was happening? How did these girls get so arrogant? Just wiat until the big one leaves, I though, I'll get even.
Even as I thought that I realized how pathetic it sounded. I wanted the 13-year-old to leave so I could take on the 12-year-old. What a loser!
Kelly climbed off me and still holding onto my wrists, waited until Andie had taken a seat on my chest. Andie then seized my wrists and pinned them to the ground. "Are you all set?" asked Kelly.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-16, 16:56
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Attack of the tweens pt. 3

, I have him." Andy replied. I didn't say a word as Kelly took off into the woods. Looking up at Andie I gave her a glare. She looked down at me with a determined expression. She was about 5'4", three inches or so shorter than Kelly and about 15 pounds lighter. She had small breasts but I noticed that when she leaned forward that her triceps were firmly defined and she had solid looking arms. I waited until the sound of Kelly's footsteps faded away then gave it everything I had. Bucking furiously I threw her off of me. Yanking my arms free I jumped to my feet and started to run when she wrapped her arms around my leg. Kicking at her proved to be a mistake as she grabbed my other ankle and gave a pull. I fell to the ground and she launched her self at me.
Now, I'd been in a fair share of wrestling matches and fights and considered myself to be average or so, but I was in no mood to fight fair this time and gave it everything I had. I elbowed her jaw and rolled on top of her, trying to use my larger size to my advantage, but somewhere along the line she must have picked up some wrestling moves because I quickly found myself face down with her on my back. Somehow, she managed to get me in a headlock and we rolled around furiously on the dirt floor, neither gaining the advantage. I was in the fight of my life!
After a few frantic minutes I made a wrong move and she capitalized, trapping my arm between her thighs and stretching across my shoulders in an armbar. It was excruciating. Feeling me weakening, she rolled me onto my back and straddled me. I gave one last desperate heave but only managed to dislodge her enough that when she came down she landed right on my head. Exhausted, I just lay there, my head buried in her crotch. She wiggled a minute to secure her grip and held me there.
That's how we were when Kelly got back. I could hear her laughter even though Andie's thighs were clamped over my ears. "You're smothering him!" she said.
"He asked for it," said Andie.
I could see Kelly lean over me. "She's sitting on your face. Can you breathe in there?"
I could only give a muffled grunt in return.
"Come on," said Kelly,"Scott must have gotten away."
Andie stood, looking down at me and giving me a little nudge with her shoe. "Don't say anything aboout this," she warned.
Kelly giggled. " He's not going to say anything. You think he wants people to know he was beaten up by a 12-year-old-girl?"
Laughing, they disappeared into the woods, leaving me to pick myself up and go in the opposite direction.
Old 25-Feb-16, 13:04
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Attack of the tweens

Good story!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominating, sexy, young